Out-Of-Africa debunking thread?

Can you guys redpill me on the Out of Africa theory?
It doesn't make any sense, if Africans migrated out of Africa and became European and Asian, how did their bone structure change so radically to become three distinctive races of people?
How did Austronesian, after 50,000 thousands years of being separated from Africa, still maintain Negro features when everyone else changed?
If they supposedly race mixed with Neanderthals to become white, why is Indian mostly brown when they racemixed with the Austronesians that migrated directly out of Africa?
How does this explain East Asians or Native Americans? How did they develop into yellow, wide eyes and copper skin?

How would it be possible for so many people to develop different skin, melanin and skeletal structure after being separated for only a few thousand years when Meds stayed in a somewhat similar environment for 4 thousand years and not become darker skinned (and i mean dark skinned not tans) at this time?

How would these people have stopped to develop agrarian societies out of constant hunter-gatherer societies? How could they be hunting for food past the fucking desert?

Attached: bae1HR-1024x532.jpg (350x290 112.04 KB, 96.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/1355798?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
jstor.org/stable/1357310?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
m.scirp.org/papers/19566
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*sigh*
I'll receive a lot of kvetching and hand wringing for this but…
The reason for this would simply be different environmental pressures leading to localized or regional changes for different populations.
You don't even need environmental pressures to change a population over time. All you would need is different sexual preferences.
Since both exist, differences between populations is not unexpected at all. In fact, the idea that everyone would turn out the same is the unscientific view.

What are you talking about? They do differ morphologically from African varieties.

All your other questions can be explained by my first explanation.
Except for
This is another subject entirely that I can address if you're interested as early human societies in the Levant and Fertile Crescent is one of my favourite subjects

Go ahead mate

Checked dubs
Ahem. Whites (human) came from Antarctica. Mud races we’re still not sure on. Niggers have 80% chimp alleles and only 20% human. They’re more monkeys than man legitimately

if you people want to "debunk" some theory you should at least understand it
OOA stands for "out of Africa(the continent)" not "out of Africans(the modern people)", it doesn't say these ~100K years old """Africans""" were like modern Africans
in fact, the oldest known "archaic sapiens", jebel irhoud, doesn't really look like any modern population(in fact, it even lacks the typical globular modern skull), the closest are probably abbos themselves

they have been isolated with relatively low populations, this means less overall mutations per generations thus less "evolution", while other Eurasians were not as isolated and had more populations they could interact with, each with their own mutations

that's not a fact, it's a hypothesis
selection, mixing with whatever populations first developed those, bottlenecks

~50000 years is not little time, dogs developed much more phenotypical variation in much less time, even if they were aided by humans
the mediterranean region is not that south on a global scale man, Rome is at about the same latitude as New York, and in any case, skin pigmentation also depends on other factors like diet

What specifically are you interested in?

The oldest human remains are found in the middle east and balkans, case closed.

Also, one of the africans who are considered the "oldest" so to speak are native south Africans, San people etc…, and they aren't really black themselves, more like leathery skinned, maybe the earliest sapiens, wherever they came from, were also like this in terms of skin

Attached: San_bushmen_975c249a-cf69-43ab-b00d-e70f3a19f507.png (960x640, 341.57K)

Early human societies in the Fertile Crescent?

During the last ice age the middle east would've been wetter and more temperate. The Levant itself used to have Hippos before the last couple thousand years passed. See the related links.

jstor.org/stable/1355798?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
jstor.org/stable/1357310?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

One thing to remember on race, is that every race is different genetically, especially the "blacks"
There was once a time in human history where there were many homos who were sapient, but they were not homosapien, only because blacks are still alive we call them homosapien, while they should really be called afri-homo

In my opinion, man came from the Mediterranean, splitting off into many groups, what would be the blacks gone south, what would be the Asians gone east, and what would be the whites gone west

Another thing to remember is that whites have the most neanderthal DNA, and the neanderthal were quite white, lived in snowy areas, and were very smart (in their own way) because such pressures needed them to be, I believe the neanderthal DNA is what makes whites truly white
Even if its been mostly bred out, or lost, the similarities that were found in regular humans naturally were chosen where there were none in any other left

Attached: 1610727414242321.png (1026x1026, 125.88K)

Broke theory
“Hominids” is the fail. They don’t exist. Mishmash of various races, giving “average” values. Does not equal new race “hominids”
Neanderthal = inbred sickos of uknown origins
Cro magnon man = HUMANS

Smoke that

Yes, I mean what exactly are you interested in within this subject because it's a huge one.
I'll presume you're interested in how mankind went from hunter-gatherers to settled agriculturalists in "the fucking desert" of the Middle East or the Fertile Crescent.
The standard answer to this is that it wasn't a desert. At least not in the fertile crescent. The earliest evidence (I'll get back to this later) of agriculture has been found approximately near the "F" on this map (pic 1) around 10,000-ish BC. Kinda close to the ancient temple at Gobekli Tepe.
At this time, this region was actually quite fertile. Indeed, there was even more land area as the sea-levels were lower and there are literally underwater temples off the shore of occupied Palestine to attest this.
So it wasn't a desert, nor was it a harsh landscape. In fact, there is evidence that there were Hippos at the time in Palestine and Syria and probably the Euphrates and Tigris river too. It was a lush region and we have every reason to believe that the people who lived here were very well fed.
Due to the richness of this area, mankind became settled in semi-permanent villages around 20,000 BC. At this time, (arguable) evidence of domesticated plants show up. This is most likely people sowing crops as a supplement to their hunting and gathering. This system allowed the population to grow large until you get pic #2 and the climate cooled during the Younger Dryas period. I believe that this acted as a shock to the populations here and forced them to rely more and more on this semi-domesticated grain to survive.
Indeed, during this period there is a dramatic decrease in the health and quality of skeletons. They're shorter, show signs of malnutrition, and lived shorter lives. And evidence in their teeth demonstrates that they began to eat way more grain than normal.

This I believe is what led to civilization as we know it.
Now… there is some vague evidence that there might have been agriculture of some kind around 23,000 BC but this evidence is very weak and so far no one has discovered any change in grain indicative of what we would call domestication. I can explain more but I believe that this was most likely people sowing wild grains around their dwellings and camps but not actively domesticating it.

Attached: 2.png (480x360 187.31 KB, 31.59K)

Why smoke that when I can smoke whatever the fuck you're smoking to make a post that fucking terrible, you stupid fucking shill

Attached: UzEMcb2.jpg (2000x1500, 306.48K)

Attached: 56670692.jpg (1160x623 1.05 MB, 105.61K)

Ah yes, I forgot Mesopotamia.
First of all, remember pic 1? Well the map is incorrect because it shows the Persian gulf in its current shoreline. Back in 10,000 BC it was actually more like this (Pic related) Also ignore the cities. They weren't there yet.
Anyway, this region while surrounded by desert was actually among the most fertile farmland on earth. This region was farmed by the serpent worshiping Ubaid culture (not their original name btw) which seems to have been either assimilated by or displaced by the Sumerians. And this culture created the first known city-states on earth.
The land around the two great rivers was once the most fertile and exciting place to be on earth.

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 56.64K)

This is the only true post on this entire thread. It is such as shame that Zig Forums has degraded to this state, but at least there is one voice of reason remaining in the masses.

Language is also an important thing to remember
Almost all spoken language can be traced to the first to even be spoken
The oldest peoples have their own languages too, but they've been lost in time however
Old language is still however found in tribal blacks, since they're so separated from everyone else

Attached: 488052629.png (1880x729, 183.56K)

Attached: 8812D4D6-E644-4397-A84B-E87EC4EA6A09.png (500x469, 124.26K)

Normal humans and Abos have little in common with modern Africans. Africa niggers sprung into existence after the Denisovan and Neanderthal were already extinct. You didn't diverge from Tyrone's ancestral lineage – they are a newer hybrid.

Graecopithecus, older than the Lucy fossil, came from Greece

Attached: graecopithecus-freybergi.jpg (2320x2928, 469.75K)

Now my feefees are hurt.

I had hoped that the anons would realize the implications of what i said… “cro magnon” IS THE ONLY HUMAN - true white man
Neanderthal inbred broken gene pieces of shit (check which tribe has the MOST neanderthal genes on the planet today)

All others are:
Descendants of the highly diseased
Descendants of the inbred (diseased)
Hybrids of apes to create a slave caste - guess which ‘race’ this is
Hybrids of the above damaged include the other ‘humanoids’

Think i’m on crack? Ask the real geneticists - they will TELL YOU THAT THERE ARE FUCKING GENE SEQUENCES THAT DON’T BELONG.

We were CREATED - sorry to burst bubbles. SOMEONE was splicing genes.

Thats why THEY are working so hard to BURY the evidence we were here MILLIONS of years ago - JUST AS CRO MAGNON MAN is today.

DARWIN was a fucking fag and a fraud.

Evolution is at best, a pressure on a population, it never CREATED SHIT.

There are anons here who KNOW all of this, better than I do. If you would open your mind, I BET THE GENEFAGS will show you.

Challenge

*sigh* I… *sigh* uh… *sigh* want to tell you user… *s-sigh* don't describe actions with… *closes eyes and opens them again… then sighs* with text like that you… *sifts eyes* faggot.

Thanks, user. Very interesting. Sorry for not being more precise.

YT evolved in russia near the proto-asiatics and we split.

Most of the people involved in opposing the Out of Africa stuff are all Christfags that suck Kike cock, and think the Sky-Kike put niggers on Earth for the whites to show how compassionate they are for taking care of the monkeys.

Bullshit

Debunked 7 years ago

m.scirp.org/papers/19566

reminder scientist haven't found a hominid skeleton in Africa outside of the rift valley and South Africa.

Ask a Christfag here why the Sky-Kike put niggers on Earth. They'll either just refuse to answer, or tell you the Sky-Kike made them slaves on purpose. They literally believe the Sky-Kike gave them monkey servants to lord over, and this is why they were able to force integration with niggers on the White Nation in the first place: the 'Right' wing Christfags all secretly believe niggers are their servants, and they are serving them.

/thread

Every grandmother knows you can't get color from non color (which means everybody came from Africans.

Thats the real reason for the OOA theory.

Interdasting video lads..

"YT evolved in russia near the proto-asiatics and we split."

Evolved from what?

you faggot.

Or is this some more Darwinian "shit happens" nonsense?

Attached: out of africa theory debunked.jpeg (1015x939 530.96 KB, 115.03K)

Even polar bears are not white; only their fur is.

In addition, if you look closely at a poor bear you will notice the most sensitive parts of its body are also have the most color.

Nice try, who said anything about kikes? (You did)
Don’t like the truth?
Got some of that paranoid schizophrenia in your concentrated gene pool? (Known defect)
Don’t confuse the maternal instincts of the few mentally ill females.

What about those rich swanky motherfucker bears with top hats and gold watches?

Attached: fd84b2641bddc883e310d34a6e0831acc29581f4a0c2b42a9569bb78b955d275.jpg (720x1079, 216.52K)

Attached: Unknown-5.jpeg (300x168, 4.56K)

Whats the matter Casper?

Did I break your concentration?

Attached: DB_TribalHamar-03.jpg (800x1200, 355.73K)

When you see these tribals with a gun like that you've got to wonder how long they'd maintain that tech if that land was walled off.

"When you see these tribals with a gun like that you've got to wonder how long they'd maintain that tech if that land was walled off."

Nice try pink face; but as William Shakespeare said "the penis mightier than the sword"

What your eyes see as "white" is actually compromised of all the colors. I can't think of a reason why blacks would devolve so far from their root into the savages that they remain.

Oh no you got me. Now the image of nigger tits will be ingrained into my head forever. And I can never watch Casper Meets Wendy, which if my absolute fave, without thinking of that time an anonymous monkey shared monkey tits on the internet and perverted my weak little casper brain.

If Africans can have tits like that women, and calves like that man; while living in a "shit hole" their genetic fitness must be far higher than yours?

Get well soon.

do you even lift bro?>>13360633

"Oh no you got me. Now the image of nigger tits will be ingrained into my head forever."

All that milk on a diet of roots and bugs.

Imagine how many "ke-udds" she will be able to feed when she gets here?

White Power!

In all seriouseness, how the fuck can they tell how your cartilage grew (nose) and how hairy you were?

I’m not buying the “artists rendition” much anymore * they used to make the asterisk for that before…

There's also the fat pads issue too. That can change a face or body shape a lot. I don't see how they can know where fat would gather. Obviously with men and women we can see significant differences in that. Bound to be differences with these ancient creatures too.

Some folks don’t realize that the ‘color’ in the skin comes from different places.
Some are genetic based
Some are DISEASE based

Some negroids have ‘pigment’ in their muscle and brain tissue.

One had a ‘coding’ to reflect UV light.
One got lucky with a DISEASE to make pigment, albeit ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE - got lucky - still protects against UV light… but causes other problems.

Kinda like SICKLE CELL. Dead in 30 years, but malaria don’t bug you.

Of course I did, Christfag. It's because you worship Kikes.
Truth isn't the Kike fairy tales you believe in, Christfag.

I think we came from Africa, but not from niggers. Remember, the Egyptians weren't niggers, (as much as those apes claim) but more Asian/white looking.

Ancient egyptians looked like Greeks and Romans. We know as they did DNA tests on brain tissue from corpses sampled from hundreds of years and they were found to be of that sphere genetically.

"Would you like to know more?"

Yes I would. Please elaborate on these facts.

Color can come from any place it wants; as long as its not NON COLOR.

Kinda like Huntington's Chorea which is a genetic disease white people suffer from.

There is no cure and any white person can get it at any time. It ended Lou Gerig's baseball career 1st, and his life 2nd; life and they named it after him.

Danke

Remember, the Egyptians weren't niggers, (as much as those apes claim) but more Asian/white looking.

Do you want your daughters legs cracked open by one?

Checked dubs

If only tech hadn't advanced when it did. How many more generations would it have taken to render the the subpecies of humans far enough apary to render interbreeding extremely difficult or impossible?

Some folks don’t realize that the ‘color’ in the skin comes from different places.

You can have two white cats fuck from now till the end of time and they will never be able to produce a black cat.

Meanwhile, two black cats can fuck once and produce a pale ass, pastey, mutinoid, caucazoid, walked up from ground zero, creepy ass mutant white cat.

BTW, most white cats are deaf.

Just sayin

Attached: White chocolate.jpg (579x406, 270.61K)

the real red pill is not whether "hurrr durr we wuz all black and shieeet" which is obviously fake. the actual history of human kind especially the history pre-10K BC has been completely erased and many (((interest groups))) have been hard at work specifically to advocate sandnigger civilization first bullshit history when in fact there was a civilization that came way before.
"africa" was not the same africa today back then.

Sickle cell disease - somewhere earlier in the negro line, they “developed” sickle cell anemia.
It is easily seen under microscope. No one without negroid family tree inherits it.
It causes a sickle shape to the red blood cell. Problem is, it totally “screws” oxygen carrying capability of blood.
Think “island time”
Odd effect - malaria doesn’t kill these people.

So - you can live in a malaria mosquito infested swamp. - but you live a shitty life, are slow, and die at about 30.

Attached: GIT!.jpg (556x500, 103.17K)

Yeah, Europeans are totally the same as these niggers with a hard R.

/end sarc

We wuz retards n shieet

Attached: 1C7E9295-F28E-4712-8E0D-CEFFA56B673C.jpeg (2667x2231, 1.02M)

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis

or Lou Gehrig's disease;About half of the people affected develop at least mild difficulties with thinking and behavior and most people experience pain.[11][12] Most eventually lose the ability to walk, use their hands, speak, swallow, and breathe.
It became well known in the United States in the 20th century when in 1939 it affected the baseball player Lou Gehrig and later worldwide following the 1963 diagnosis of cosmologist Stephen Hawking

Attached: be47e1fc0ff91f92b46133d88f6848110274ad9eb217732db4f9f9d8af665581.jpeg (214x255, 14.99K)

White Power!

Attached: 1544571224069.jpg (1024x768, 210.17K)

Attached: C919924D-681C-463D-9FEC-71B2CD4DF9B6.jpeg (1732x2001 40.2 KB, 1.32M)

It's already been debunked. Don't you think it's time you moved on to the acceptance stage?

One word for you.. "polygenesis"

sure.. you don't like it because it trashes the whole adam and eve story.. but just because you don't like doesn't mean it ain't true.

Cigarettes cause cancer.. Chocolate is fattening. The Bible is myth and there are more than one "human" species.

deal with it.

"and there are more than one "human" species."

The problem with polygenesis is that its hard enough to describe a single origin; why do you make it worse by claiming it occurred multiple times?

Thats like saying you played the lottery twice and won 5 times in a row?

you are worse than niggers.

Thread is basically now dead
Shills like 0f5c9d have invaded, and almost everything that isn't a book's length has been said
Good thread, even counting the shills; at least the shills were really fucking obvious too

Anything past this point is just maggots writhing in it's corpse

Attached: 1412473078120.png (1000x1000, 118.65K)

Still don’t believe that CRO MAGNON WAS ORIGINAL CREATED HUMAN?
The genetics show it; neanderthals disappeared except for one small inbred group. Negroes never were Cro-magnon.
Everything else is diseased.

Attached: 29FA8FA5-21A0-4156-B3AA-7ED14A5DD18F.jpeg (1024x576 34.69 KB, 94.69K)

Kill yourself moshe.

If they are so superior, why are there no white horses in the Kentucky Derby?

LACK of pigment looks like this;

NOT like caucasians… sorry son

Attached: 025028B0-9A48-4E3D-9BB4-C88BF99E26A6.jpeg (350x437 175.03 KB, 19.93K)

Attached: 192c2b0d2bc5fc62d74789a6d2443c13[1].png (568x454, 436.18K)

Attached: 7BAD4DF6-0F74-43C5-983D-D2E4C625C8AB.png (1174x776, 451.21K)

But where did the "lack of pigment come from?"

lol

kek

white power!

It came from you jew fucks.

Attached: images.jpeg (194x260, 4.78K)

Is it true that there were civilizations before the ice melted? What happened to them and where are the artifacts?

Better get back in your cave pink face;

The ozone layer prevents most harmful UVB wavelengths of ultraviolet light (UV light) from passing through the Earth's atmosphere. These wavelengths cause skin cancer, sunburn and cataracts, which were projected to increase dramatically as a result of thinning ozone, as well as harming plants and animals. These concerns led to the adoption of the Montreal Protocol in 1987, which bans the production of CFCs, halons and other ozone-depleting chemicals.

Even the sun hates you

lol

kek

White Power!

Not yet
Gotta redpill ONE MORE THING

Is it true that there were civilizations before the ice melted? What happened to them and where are the artifacts?

Go see the transgender bathroom artifacts at the Smithsonian museum.

Simply splitting groups removes alleles entirely.

The ONE thing that made it UNDENIABLE that we were composed of DIFFERENT species early on:

STERILE HYBRIDS

Race mixing yields little to NO fertility.

proven FACT

Attached: 223F5A22-21C9-423E-B9E0-E28BD4706233.jpeg (960x720 105.11 KB, 113.1K)

And like animal hybrids, race-mixed children have higher rates of deformation & disorders
Its even more common for black halfbreeds to have the problems than the other races to have them too

"And like animal hybrids, race-mixed children have higher rates of deformation & disorders"

More fake news. Mixed children get the disease immunity of both the mothers and the fathers; thats why most Mexicans are Mestizo instead of white or Olmec.

Arnold Scharzenigger

While you are tapping away at your keyboard in your moms basement, niggers are in bed creating more niggers.

This is why we lose.

Attached: c61d7a087db416b9a2c6e845420b8723000b6f673041f8dcc3f7e1836f36284f.jpg (522x720, 70.69K)

FALSE

Mongrel children are 1) 99% UGLY 2) HAVE WORSE IMMUNITY. 3) HAVE MORE GENETIC PROBLEMS. 4) CAN’T HAVE KIDS

Doctors today won’t tell you this “muh racisss”
But
A horse or dog breeder will… AND IT’S THE SAME THING WITH PEOPLE

Then why do I see more and more niggers everywhere I go?

Their numbers are rising higher and higher like black unemployment.

Yesterday I saw a Chinese man driving a school bus?

Now if only those two black cats could make a cat that could make a cellphone for the retarded black cats you would be correct.

First things first Europeans were never niggers because shitskins are a actual branch between afroape-subhumans and homo-erectus. Niggers are the only ones found to have this recently discovered afroape-subhuman that only shows on the X chromosome so it means they killed off and raped subhuman-apes when their bantu ancestors arrived in coastal West Africa 100k years ago. The descendants that lived between the two from a bottleneck birthed the modern day nigger lineage. Which is why niggers don't have a full human skull having the frontal slant , so nigger brains are missing most of the frontal cortex. Then explaining ofcourse why negroes look like apes and being a half human hybrid makes them especially vulnerable to DNA damage with a weak immune system.
The only reason why niggers are around now is because archaeology in Africa shows its rather insulated from major weather catastrophes. Also goes through wet and dry periods while the weather isn't as harsh in the long term, hot environments are much easier to live in so the only real threat was tribal competition over the fruit trees. So basically bantu niggers murder fucked all of the other ape-humanoids ancestors and its even said in their tribal stories. Finding mass graves from 20k to 100k years not too far from where the shitskins still live today.

Now as for they Europeans came out of Asia specifically North China. All people from Yamnaya culture (Scandinavians and Celts) lineage have ancient Eurasian DNA still caring some of their facial characteristics like narrow eyes and high cheek bones. However the Asiatic DNA is from some type of common ancestors shared with East Asians but, not outright Asian while completely separated from Africans. Its found in both X and Y chromosomes so it means the cross breeding was mutual but, never took over the Western hunter-gathers or the proto-asians instead this ancestor got absorbed. Consequently the people who tested as the most pure European (Scandinavians) with the least African DNA have a greater amount of this ancient Eurasian DNA.

On top of that Europeans have been found to unique Neanderthal DNA, with some other mystery inbetweens thats separate from the East Asians Neanderthal.

So at this point is suffice to say Europeans were always Europeans their origins are just in modern day "Asia". However Europeans have had a completely unique superior gene pool for thousands of years since then so when they arrived in modern day Europe that would make our true origins Europe.

Attached: ancient aryan buddhist.jpg (1024x537 251.04 KB, 45.53K)