YOUTUBE BANS HOLOCAUST DENIAL VIDEOS IN POLICY REVERSAL

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

YouTube will remove videos that glorify Nazi ideology or promote groups that claim superiority to justify discrimination.

YouTube also moves to remove or demonetize videos and channels engaging in hate speech.

archive.is/yrxDu

YouTube said on Wednesday it would remove videos that deny factual catastrophes such as the Holocaust ever happened and stop sharing ad revenue with channels that skirt too close to its rules, a major policy reversal as it fights criticism that it provides a platform for hate speech and harassment.

The streaming service, owned by Alphabet Inc's Google, said it was taking aim at videos claiming school shootings and other "well-documented violent events" are hoaxes. It also will remove videos that glorify Nazi ideology or promote groups that claim superiority to justify discrimination.

In addition, video creators that repeatedly brush up against YouTube's hate speech policies, even without violating them, will be removed from its advertising revenue-sharing programme, YouTube spokesman Farshad Shadloo said.

YouTube for years has stood by allowing diverse commentary on history, race and other fraught issues, even if some of it was objectionable to many users.

But regulators, advertisers and users have complained that free speech should have its limits online, where conspiracies and hate travel fast and can radicalize viewers. The threat of widespread regulation, and a few advertiser boycotts, appear to have spurred more focus on the issue from YouTube and researchers.

In a blog post, the company did not explain why it changed its stance but said, "We've been taking a close look at our approach towards hateful content in consultation with dozens of experts in subjects like violent extremism, supremacism, civil rights and free speech".

YouTube's changes follow moves from Facebook to prohibit white supremacy and several conspiracy theorists.

YouTube acknowledged the new policies could hurt researchers who seek out objectionable videos "to understand hate in order to combat it". Several independent journalists also criticized the policy for targeting their work. The policies could also frustrate free speech advocates who say hate speech should not be censored.

Other types of videos to be removed under YouTube's new rules include conspiracy theories about Jews running the world, calls for denying women civil rights because of claims they are less intelligent than men, and some white nationalist content, Shadloo said.

YouTube said creators in the revenue-sharing programme who are repeatedly found posting borderline hate content would be notified when they do it one too many times and could appeal their termination. The company did not immediately respond to questions about what the limit on such postings would be.

Attached: 1545309313134-(1).png (157.14 KB, 1600x813)
Attached: 1525837689512.png (316.14 KB, 1700x2200)
Attached: 1465024923936.jpg (36 KB, 866x492)
Attached: 1479538966266.jpg (151.58 KB, 600x776)
Attached: 1511458862532.jpg (445.71 KB, 750x750)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Schicklgruber
bitchute.com/channel/johnrobinson101/
pastebin.com/MBuZR4nc
twitter.com/CNN/status/1136470303645810688
twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/1136480616319475712
youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw
youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0Ml8RF0cWVAOeQeBxTw
aparat.com
youtube.com/user/HourOfDecision777/videos
mega.nz/#F!mnY2WAxJ!9cpUhxWcvN4zTpKB3EoMDw
youtube.com/watch?v=M6UF9-7o4bE
youtube.com/watch?v=O9JM5ZEyPKY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7e-0X8lds
support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802268

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

/thread

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Jewtube doing what jewtube does best. If anyone has saved videos just post it here.

Attached: fe5cea0a5afb8558983c6aac1ec1ff63073216a12887d2aca5bfd1274e2c3a2c.jpg (15.89 KB, 468x431)

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

god i hate free speech

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

We need a few Nassims to attack Jewtube HQ and other (((media outlets)))

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

Your video has been removed from YouTube

Hi battle,

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video 1/4 Jew Hitler Worked With The Zionists to Help Create Israel (Part 2 of 2) was flagged to us for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines and we’ve removed it from YouTube.

We know that this might be disappointing, but it's important to us that YouTube is a safe place for all. If content breaks our rules, we remove it. If you think we've made a mistake, you can appeal and we'll take another look. Keep reading for more details.

Your video has been removed from YouTube

Hi battle,

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video The Russian Revolution: A Peculiarly Jewish Achievement was flagged to us for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines and we’ve removed it from YouTube.

We know that this might be disappointing, but it's important to us that YouTube is a safe place for all. If content breaks our rules, we remove it. If you think we've made a mistake, you can appeal and we'll take another look. Keep reading for more details.

Video content restrictions
Content glorifying or inciting violence against another person or group of people is not allowed on YouTube. We also don't allow any content that encourages hatred of another person or group of people based on their membership in a protected group. We review educational, documentary, artistic, and scientific content on a case-by-case basis. Limited exceptions are made for content with sufficient and appropriate context and where the purpose of posting is clear.

Impact on your account
Please note that this removal has not resulted in a Community Guidelines strike or penalty on your account.
We encourage you to review all videos in your account to make sure they are in line with our community guidelines as additional violations could result in strikes on your account, or even lead to account termination.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

Attached: thumbnail-20190606-112703-(1).jpg (241.52 KB, 1280x960)
Attached: thumbnail-20190606-112636.jpg (422.57 KB, 1280x960)
Attached: thumbnail-20190606-112648.jpg (395.82 KB, 1280x960)
Attached: thumbnail-20190606-112712-(1).jpg (344.77 KB, 1280x960)

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

youtube did this they are scared the culture war will become a hot war

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

1/4 Jew Hitler Worked With The Zionists to Help Create Israel
I'm glad you'll no longer be able to mislead good people with your semitic disinformation.

Attached: muh-hitler-is-a-rothschild-jew-myth.png (187.02 KB, 1193x403)
Attached: Hitler-was-NOT-a-jewish-puppet.webm (6.97 MB, 480x270)

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Hitler's paternal grandmother, Maria Shicklgruber

Shicklgruber

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Schicklgruber
lucky you got off with just a ban. i'd have a hit team waste your family then torture you to death

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

Is the policy in place? Does anyone here have the documentary Europa archived?

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

well that's it then, we're fucked. there are no platforms left- twitter, facebook, youtube… every major website shut us down

how do we get the word out now?

Aiden White
Aiden White

Relax, Zig Forums isn't a group, it's an idea. Regardless of the measures they take to censor people or groups, there will always be another individual in place because no one logically believes that OK symbols create the holocaust. In fact, it would be pretty great if they deplatformed Crowder because it would redpill millions

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

youtube is probably the most strategically important website there is, this is extremely bad

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

only yt OC in the last year that was remotely interesting was some tween girl for all of 3 days

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

gotta admit i'll miss fascistball :/

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

They've been doing this for years. What else is new?

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

where do we host videos now? the youtube related videos were a massive redpilling tool for normals, there was so much good content on there. liveleak is even more kosher than youtube; the community is redpilled on niggers/moslems, I don't know about jews, and they're bootlickers

there really needs to be a free speech replacement for youtube, like there is gab for twitter
idk man this smells like the real thing to me. they killed Varg's channel, this is the beginning of the end

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

Our ideas are inherently popular because they are objectively correct. It's up to your duty as a content creator to tell the truth.

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

Show of hands, how many of you have actually tried to stick to a Youtube alternative like Vidlii or Peertube without going back to Jewtube?

Attached: 1463316178919.gif (240.8 KB, 350x186)

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Meanwhile, YouTube has auto-uploaded Third Reich music. The Website is schizophrenic as fuck.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

You host it on bitchute, but you crosspost it in Youtube.
You don't, you post on both simultaneously so that you can build the userbase of that alternative platform.

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

It's funny that they bother to censor people like Varg. Hardly any right-wing content has made much of a dent in the consciousness of the common normie nigger cattle. Varg could have had his channel untouched for another ten years, it wouldn't have made much of a difference. The one positive thing I see about this is that the Internet and the World Wide Web will finally go back to its more "Wild West" days and become more decentralized again.

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

heh, they even banned fascistball on twitter
guy just posts music wtf

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

I suppose, but how many people who use Jewtube would willingly jump when they can get all your content on there instead on the tinier site? You'd need to incentivize with some video like "CLICK HERE TO VIEW IT ON [alternative]" or otherwise put something exclusively on the alternative else nobody's gonna bother making the effort to move over, you know?

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

Oh yeah, FBIV is gone. Fucking terrible.

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

This

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

NEX-NERMos is gone boys.
F

Attached: NEX-NERMos-banned.jpg (75.08 KB, 1132x744)

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

Yeah but they were somewhat low-key/semi-subtle about it

Now they're just charging with banhammers swinging at anything non-bolshevist

Evan Price
Evan Price

This is true. I can't find any decent audio of Vorwärts! Vorwärts! (with the exception of what YouTube has already auto-uploaded, but the quality is shit), but I can find plenty of good songs from the communist FDJ that are still up.

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

don't forget to spit on your local ww2 vets grave for mom and apple pie

Attached: normady-graves.jpeg (76.58 KB, 1000x772)

Brody White
Brody White

Vbbnn

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

Moron

Attached: Hitler-was-not-a-jew.jpg (1.11 MB, 1500x6000)

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

hatespeechhatespeechhatespeechhatespeechhatespeechhatespeechhatespeechhatespeechhatespeechhatespeech

Attached: bfa793343e48c9aeaa93fd2532f9a9b607ff7abb709ad59fe8cdf6e46dd7711a.png (37.62 KB, 309x349)

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

JohnRobinson101's account has been terminated

bitchute.com/channel/johnrobinson101/

He posted (posts on BitChute) a lot of Ernst Zundel videos and general WW2 material.

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

I assume all the isis videos are still up and generating ads though right?
fucking natzees and their facts >:(

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

Glad I downloaded TGSNT.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

Didn't you faggots always accuse youtube of being jewish even when they didn't really censor nazi stuff? Now that they've started… why are you feminist faggots crying?

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

Holocaust denial us retarded submission ti falseness. It is weakness, raw and ugly, an undignified scream of emotion against a world whose truths are too difficult to face. You are being prevented from embarrassing yourselves, my slaves, and you ought be glad to those who thus restrain me.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

(you)

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

us* to*

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

I love reminding prople that true dominance includes a whiff of pedantic exactness, hah.

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Fuck off feminist and DIE

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

people*

Now if only I were better at fulfilling it… Remember, hide my posts. You fear what I say, as you ought, so hide all of my posts, and pretend I have no influence upon you.

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

All they have to do is say, "The reason we don't want this happening is because X".

Streisand Effect in full swing, once again.

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

pastebin.com/MBuZR4nc

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

TIME TO WORK ON A FULL DOXX ON THE OWNERSHIP/LEADERSHIP OF YOUTUBE/GOOGLE AND ALL THEIR BLOOD KIN
NON-VIOLENCE IN THE FACE OF VIOLENCE IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM SURRENDER

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

pastebin.com/MBuZR4nc
If we react peacefully instead of obediently creating a threat aura, that person may defect against the evils of the world.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

pastebin.com/MBuZR4nc

Attached: fd0dfdad8d96c0597716576cac21ec8edfc898aca69ee5d3d361ab5f4c1cf46d.jpg (21.44 KB, 416x416)

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

All violence is surrender, you hypercompliant retard.

It reinforces your enemy’s alliance and prevents defectors from revealing their secrets.

You may want to be a slave, but others don’t.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

All TGSNT videos were shoah'd

Attached: 20186161dda2a20dcf72b2555145753db4eddfc907e910d1f0f7194b2a7b0bf0.mp4 (1.48 MB, 854x480)

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Punish not those who consider defecting, and your enemies will crumble.

Fight, and fight forever, as a slave with no power, glorious only unto my amusement.

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

Thank you, saved. But she is nothing but the face. We need those behind her, above her and around her aswell.

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

You're already a slave, faggot.

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

You really desperately want a master, don’t you? You would build up your enemies in hostility to you, submitting yourself eagerly and impotently unti them. WHY? WHAT BROKE YOU?

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

if you punch the bully back he'll just bully you harder goyim
Eat a dick. No one is saying you have to pull a fucking Tarrant and livestream it, or implicate all that you stand for and support in the act of violence. It can be done - and should be done - silently, drawing as little attention as you can. Make it look like an accident if you can. Violence must be done when it is necessary, but it is never necessary to put your ego above what is necessary.
JUST GIVE ME THE NAMES AND ADDRESSES

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

etc.
What edgelord wrote this shitty bot?

Attached: 8-legs-of-love.jpg (20.04 KB, 249x214)

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

build up enemy hostility towards you
They already want you and me dead, gone and forgotten. There is nothing to build up from this point. You are a coward; a coward that has gone into fearful compliance. Cease projecting you cunt.

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

No, I’m a pet. That’s more different than you can comprehend. And while you people build up your enemies and live life dying in hatred’s false laughter, lying to yourselves as true joy grows ever more unreachable, MY words ring around the world. I have more to say than means anything to say, but when something I say does mean something, I can make it heard.

Truth changes the world, not screaming chimpanzees enraged at a world they can’t help but build against them. I seek truth to learn and share. Mostly my efforts are in vain, but the yield of attempting the right thing is to occasionally succeed.

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

I will never comply, you vapid wastrel, and in my defiance of your kind of broken submission I shall live forever. Repent, apologize, and be again proud. Else this place I adore for vile reasons shall remain my playground.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

No substance, just a babbling ego on an anonymous website. That makes your words impotent beyond belief.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

I am nobody. You project your ego, because the truth burns your own. It is not who we are that gives power, but truth itself; our strength to face it, and confess that what appeals to our emotions is not as valid as what is real.

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

TIME TO FIND THE NAMES AND ADDRESSES OF ALL WHO LEADS/OWNS YOUTUBE/GOOGLE ALONG WITH THEIR BLOODKIN
ok schizo boomer

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

You people obey me not because of who I am, but because of who you are. You bow willingly to the exaltation of your enemies and the reinforcement of their loyalties. The true causality burns you; doing what works in reality feels like submission.

Well, I do what others will not, and the world bends to me. There is a pride beyond hollow arrogance. The releasing of hatred is the submission that defies; the clinging to hatred is the defiance that submits. Be as works, not merely as appeals to feels. Face reality!

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Attached: D51SK-XW4AIkp07.jpg (17.56 KB, 670x476)

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

it is affraid

the fun part is that all your effort is pointless
your kind come to these boards in this retarded hope that posting here will prevent the goyim from waking up, will prevent them from doing anything
yet you accomplish the exact opposite, you give them reason to believe their ideas, you give them motive

its funny how you can be so stupid to realize that there is nothing you can do
they dont believe you, you are powerless
no matter which way you cry, they will go their own way, and if you try to stand in their way, they'll stomp you
I can hardly wait to see that happens

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

The Impartial Truth is gone.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

All you feminists are no better than Jewtube. You claim to tell the truth but you're no better than fucking white knight faggots

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

Reminder to ratio these assholes:
twitter.com/CNN/status/1136470303645810688
twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/1136480616319475712

Hudson King
Hudson King

This only affects revenue-hungry shills.

There's a reason that Billie Eilish videos have 100 million views after a week, while documentaries exposing the holocaust as a fraud are stuck on a few thousand after 5 years.

The free market of ideas has spoken. People don't want the truth.

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

if you dont agree with me you are all feminists
cringe

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

this. add VOx to the list as well. seriously someone kill that faggot. this means war.

Attached: 1554442474614.jpg (40.59 KB, 1024x504)

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

He's right but also, lets dox these motherfuckers and at least ruin their day.

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

Wasted

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

cringe
Another FALSE ACCUSATION and abusive feminist expression by another feminazi. All you feminists need to be wiped out of existence ASAP!!

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

There's a reason that Billie Eilish videos have 100 million views after a week, while documentaries exposing the holocaust as a fraud are stuck on a few thousand after 5 years.
The free market of ideas has spoken. People don't want the truth.
This. Everyone except us is pure goyim. We are literally the only people on the planet willing to accept the truth. We must accept the rule of the majority and accept that 1984 is what the world wants, and what the world will forever get.
It's over for freedom. It's all over. We lost and the Jew won.

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

I'm working with some otherguys to download anything of value, even if bluepilled. If anyone would like to see something archived, please compile a list following the format below. Individual videos can be listed in a text file, one url per line, perhaps in a pastebin to make it easier to import the lists
#Soph
youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw

#Dr. Edward Dutton: The Jolly Heretic
youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0Ml8RF0cWVAOeQeBxTw

Attached: honkgelion.webm (7.74 MB, 300x270)

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

Dude, surrender is literally our only option. See Literally everyone on the planet except us wants the Jewish cock.

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

What's the difference between a pet and a slave?
The owner.

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

Interesting but futile. Read . It's obviois we will be the only people to ever accept the truth. It's our destiny to fade into obscurity. Sorry :/

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

All you hebes really are oblivious to how brightly you glow, aren't you

Attached: hitler-sad.jpg (36.78 KB, 303x373)

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

All you feminists…
cringe

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

the subreddit r/holobunga is still a nice little resource that's easy to link to people. save anything you don't have and feel free to contribute.

is bitchute currently the best youtube alternative?

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

So anything that doesn't portray Nazi's as evil super villains is scrubed from the internet. Jee wiz the holocaust must be true if there are laws making it illegal to question in Europe, and removed from the internet around the world.

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

The ADL is behind it, not some Vox spic sodomite, Satan.

Attached: ADL.png (104.86 KB, 633x729)
Attached: c500791b0b9c2e2fe7c15542db2f166fb2793f1a60e34c7f47edc231db994687.jpg (66.83 KB, 494x450)

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

just use aparat.com to upload all the holo content. guaranteed to stay up, just need to use chromes translator extension when making the account, unless you can reads squiggly lines.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

Thank god you were banned. Based youtube

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

It’s so true that you must be punished if you don’t believe. The chutzpah of this goy, I lost my whole family to Hitluh!

Attached: A5E1F784-FA53-47D2-939D-3E339B12CAE1.png (7.84 KB, 560x407)

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

surrender is literally our only option
None of my laughing webms laugh hard enough to convey the level of derisive mockery this post deserves.

Attached: top-kek-mlg-edition.webm (6.09 MB, 640x360)

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

gee Youtube that's an (((awfully specific))) list of (((hate speech))) examples you got there

Attached: 15B5EB66-8571-4953-89C6-A8830D1EEF91.png (62.96 KB, 767x614)

Asher Price
Asher Price

They give some pretty good ideas in there for the woman and nigger problem tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (6.81 KB, 644x49)

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE CHANNEL I WAS SUBSCRIBED TO THAT HAD BEEN UPLOADING ERNST ZUNDELS MASSIVE SERIES ON THE REAL HOLOCAUST (PERSECUTION AND MURDERS OF GERMANS AFTER THE WAR) HAS BEEN CLOSED!!! FUCK HE WAS TO PART 31 AND I HADNT WATCHED IT YET REEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU JEWGLE I FUCKING HATE YOU

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

give me names and addresses
You think we dont notice you were posting the same shit yesterday in the Varg thread which you got deleted?
You've had 24 hours to look up this information yourself.
You are either:
1) incompetent larper buffoon
2) egalitarian agent here to smear the board/ideology
Either way pic related

Attached: imprint-fuck-off-gesture-23-2148019504.jpg (106.21 KB, 626x626)

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Also illegal to question the holohoax in FL schools. Cant get contracts with the US govt anymore if you dont suck kosher cocks either

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

Does this mean all the Nation of Islam videos proclaiming "we wuz kangz" are also going to be taken down? For some reason I doubt it.

Owen Price
Owen Price

DOXX THOSE WHO OWN/LEADS YOUTUBE/GOOGLE
FRONTPERSONS ARE NOT ENOUGH

James Morales
James Morales

Kind if pointless lad… People that high profile and filthy rich have bodyguards and safeguards in place to nullify anything you might try to do to them with dox. They are essentially untouchable to these types of tactics

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

denial
get out faggot

Attached: kiketoro.png (46.07 KB, 169x225)

Oliver James
Oliver James

It IS about direct violence, period.

National Socialism is big enough. If there is really something with Jews or anything else that needs attention it should not be too hard to agendize it.
Even Trump is president now.

Why would anyone waste his time one more minute if there is not really something that needs attention?

Why would you even want to continue this?

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

are you a jew?

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

This must be that Chutzpah stuff I keep hearing about.

Attached: oy-vey.png (12.18 KB, 691x58)
Attached: sandy-hook-in-one-picture.png (823.56 KB, 1377x927)

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

How is denial even implied at all?

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

it should not be too hard to agendize it.
If there is really something, and the size of White Nationalism, I can't believe it would not be taken in, looked at with action.

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

But without a doxx, I can not kill them.

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

I seriously do not fucking care for youtube. Bitchute is a good alternative. But bitchute needs some improvements. Like adding different quality settings 144p to 720p for instance. And then the ability to convert bitchute videos to mp3s and webms etc. Youtube has alot of addons in different browsers that lets you do that and it's a convenience.

David Foster
David Foster

/thelist/index.html

I seriously do not fucking care for youtube. Bitchute is a good alternative.But bitchute needs some improvements
QFT.

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

Thank you kindly user

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

bitchute is uk based, do not rely on them for anything!

Charles Price
Charles Price

You think people were relying on youtube? It's about having the ability to upload videos on a platform where others can watch and comment. That's what youtube was to begin with. It doesn't matter if it was based on UK or EU or Asia. Youtube wants to be a hivemind platform for degenerates. That's how fucked the USA is at this point.

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

We need a followup thread with archive lists and download mirrors. The solution is to have backups to useful content.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

better take all these videos down too then

Attached: Screenshot-20190606-170644.png (756.17 KB, 1080x1920)

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

Doesn’t violate their rules.

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

rules
heh, still not getting it, huh?

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

I got the same message today, for a satirical video made for a ingame comunity

Granted it was a modification of a Do you want total war video, but BOY IT WAS FUCKING MODDED AND SATIRICAL ABOUT INGAME COMMUNITY

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Doesn’t violate their rules.

William Scott
William Scott

We obviously should never trust them or rely on them anymore than we do YouTube now, but at the moment it's better and has a lot less censorship than Jewtube does. I'm sure they'll let in the Jews eventually and allow them to run amok

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

I had a feeling; HourOfDecision777 has been banned.

youtube.com/user/HourOfDecision777/videos

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

HourOfDecision777 (uploading)
mega.nz/#F!mnY2WAxJ!9cpUhxWcvN4zTpKB3EoMDw

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

This is why I have dozens of channels downloaded.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

All violence is surrender

Attached: reddit.jpg (2.99 KB, 110x125)

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Did anyone download Dietlib Felderer's interview with Michael Hoffman before they took it down? MP4 is an excerpt of it.

Attached: Felder2.mp4 (12.59 MB, 384x288)

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

<He takes pictures of his monitor

Attached: YouDeserveRape3.jpg (71.69 KB, 1200x630)
Attached: YouDeserveRape2.jpg (66.74 KB, 500x308)

Asher Long
Asher Long

Bitchute needs to fix its damned search engine. I searched for that channel and it did not show up. I don't think it's ideological, the same problem exists when searching for non-political channels that i know they have.

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

This is the only time I am linking youtube.

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

Welp
time to make some fucking jews cry and absolutely ass rape their platform.
I say we accomplish this by meming the fuck out of bitchute from reddit to cuckchan and every shithole in between untill jewtube is about where myspace is now.

Attached: deathtoalljews-(1)-(1)-(1)-(1).jpg (158.55 KB, 1600x830)

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

bump

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

Youtube actively suppresses the truth and adds millions of fake views to videos that pay them.Wow big news. Defeatist cucks are no different to traitors.

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

Attached: Best-Optics-flag..png (7.93 KB, 1200x873)
Attached: Best-Optics-flag..png (7.93 KB, 1200x873)
Attached: goodish-optics-flag..png (42.88 KB, 1200x800)
Attached: good-optics-flag.png (62.22 KB, 1000x600)
Attached: Bad-optics-flag.png (41.01 KB, 600x301)

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

Fucks sake thats some Jewish shit right there I telly ou hwat.

Attached: psy---mosbacher.jpg (47.9 KB, 440x662)

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

Attached: Jews---Jewtube.jpg (412.31 KB, 1434x1196)

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

Improved.

Attached: Jews---Jewtube.jpg (384.55 KB, 1434x1196)

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

Call them out for what they are doing.
There is a reason what we are seeing (Weimar degeneracy etc) Communist tactics being repeated 100 years later. Kike (((Communists))) are up to their old tricks.
Call out (((Communists)))
NPCs are already pre-programmed to reject communism. If NPCs see ((('progressives'))) as the (((communists))) they are then the Overton window won't be merely shifted but rebuilt exactly where it should be.

Attached: bewarecommunists.png (117.36 KB, 1600x1600)

John Perry
John Perry

*improved alignment.
Imagine there is a trigger word you could use to wake up NPCs from their hypnosis to the JQ?
There is. So use it.
CALL OUT (((COMMUNISTS)))
NPCs are pre-programmed to reject Communism

Attached: bewarecommunists.png (119.37 KB, 1600x1600)

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

valid point, YT should be for previews to advertise other site

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

REQUIRED VIEWING
REQUIRED VIEWING

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

G. Edward Griffin is a kosher B'nai Bircher who plagiarized Eustace Mullins, and used his work to protect the jews and promote the gold standard.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

The youtube yids were kind. Im just gonna skin you alive and smashed your family heads to the ground at the same time.

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

bumped

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Irrelevant. Griffin could be a fucking walking Talmud and it still would make no difference to my point - Calling out (((communism))) has been proven effective to wake up NPCs for the last 70 years. So use it.

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

This.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

Nigger, since WWII calling out communism has primarily been a way to misdirect people away from the jews. The great "anti-communists" were just Trotksyites, who wanted to phase out one form of communism in favor of another. The JBS would even run stories about how Richard Perle was a hero, fighting the evils of communism.

Attached: elephant.jpg (232.64 KB, 1167x785)

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Could you be conflating neocons with those who know of the link between jews and Marxist revolutions, but were marginalized, shut down, or assassinated? I'm sure it's just a mistake on your part and not some pilpul.

Attached: 57159503f745d80a48de6695008d2553.jpg (52.43 KB, 690x568)

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

The "anti-communist" movement wasn't a movement of GL and people like him, it was the movement of the John Birch Society and National Review - two opposing kosher cancers. Had you actually read Rockwell, you know he talks about his run-ins with the JBS, as did Pierce, Oliver, etc.

DeWest Hooker, who Rockwell credited with first teaching him to "know the cunning and evil ways of the enemy", and who was the source of his chapter about the subversion of McCarthy said the following in his sworn statement about that affair:
Don't misunderstand me: I'm just as anti-Communist as any of you, but I don't want our country to be led head-long into traps which enable these pseudo-patriots to "use" the fine instincts of the American people and the anti-Communist movement for their own diabolical ends. In other words, some of these pseudo-patriots are "anti-Communist," meaning "anti-Stalin communism," but are pro- as hell another form of Communism (American brand) leading to dictatorship by them in our own country and the rest of the world under Bernard Baruch and the crowd he represents.

That's what the entire so-called "anti-communist movement" was about with the "American brand" of communism of course being the Noecons - a term that hadn't yet been known.

Attached: Rockwell-Hooker.png (523.13 KB, 457x738)

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

GL
*GLR

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

Truth would destroy their fragile reality. It is easier to watch Marvel. Also jewtube hide truth and promote mindless crap.

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

regulators,
ADL - SPLC

John Hall
John Hall

hitler was not just a zionist, he was a bolshevik too
youtube.com/watch?v=M6UF9-7o4bE

Attached: 1488675472736.jpg (74.08 KB, 500x375)
Attached: 1488687992035.png (1.05 MB, 1104x828)
Attached: 1488725148001.jpg (548.58 KB, 1888x1283)
Attached: 1488726678848.jpg (135.43 KB, 720x576)
Attached: 1488786919218-fourchan-bant-7514618.gif (1.99 MB, 350x300)

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

Hitler was working for the jews, I know this because this BASED jew said so!
/oven/index.html

Juan Green
Juan Green

guys, why is Malaysia's Prime Minister is so redpilled on the jews? Why is he the only prime minister who can attack the jews openly?

youtube.com/watch?v=O9JM5ZEyPKY

look at the jews getting BTFO and seething.. LMAO

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

bitchute.

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

These freaks can believe Alex Jones is a self-demonization psyop, but not a guy with a charlie-fucking-chaplin moustache and shit angry messaging with a blatant Rothschild flag the same color as the british empire/soviets and the fucking Economist.

Attached: stefan-still-waking-up.jpg (64.24 KB, 1440x1080)

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

the man who posed the biggest threat to world jewry as a whole, and the Rothschilds in particular, was really controlled opposition because he had a small mustache and a red flag
/infowars/index.html

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

muh "biggest threat"

lol right. In case you hadn't noticed, all his "plans" "backfired" spectacularly & we now have a significantly worse world than before WW2.

Attached: liam-call.png (959.23 KB, 1350x913)

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

Get the fuck out then faggot. Sage because shit op.

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

It's been owned by kikes for over a decade, hence the name JEWtube.
Kill yourself.

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

Thanks for weighing in you fucking schizo trash.
this thread

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

This CNN video violates some of YouTube's new cyberbullying rules.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7e-0X8lds

Harassment and cyberbullying policy
support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802268

Revealing someone’s personal information
Content that is deliberately posted in order to humiliate someone
Content that makes hurtful and negative personal comments/videos about another person

Attached: cnn.jpg (118.78 KB, 1092x614)

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

how do we get the word out now?
play minecraft and let the MSM demonize us

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-29-at-15.22.18.png (303.62 KB, 647x592)

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

alternatives
i tried stream.me when daddy jim tried it out, they started censoring crash videos and moon man, fuck them

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

unironically posting "if you kill your enemies they win"
into the trash it goes

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Try to follow along.

Holocaust denial was ALWAYS socially unacceptable. There was a period of time, a lag time if you will, between the transition to new media and social control. The gap is just closing.

Being able to say "nigger" and "kike" due to a belief in online anonymity is eventually going away too. Being able to post edgy memes will also go away. Saying "kike", "nigger" and posting edgy memes will not slow that process.

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

I’m going to keep using that even though the link no longer works. you should know what it is

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Daily reminder Hitler failed. If you want your women raped your cities burned and the legacy to be a total shit skin invasion. Do what Hitler did.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

Guess I’ll just shitpost in bathroom stalls

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Has anyone compiled a collage like this about the tech sector yet?
Especially pointing out the (((coincidences))) and interrelations regarding JewTube and Google? Would be great meme weaponry.

Attached: jews-media.jpg (2.63 MB, 3755x5759)

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

Holocaust denial was ALWAYS socially unacceptable.
Correct. Here's an idea then - stop denying it. Holocaust happened. But in fact it was a jewish crime, orchestrated by jews, and the victims were Polish, Russian and German nations. Poland was enslaved for 50 years due to kike meddling in internal politics, not allowing to make an alliance with Germany and pushing the country in the hands of the (((Allies))) that set them up and stabbed them in the back. Russian nation has suffered the highest civilian casualties in WW2. German population, especially from Eastern Prussia, was massacred and forced to flee from their homes in millions.

Attached: DxiJHEvUw.jpg (137.69 KB, 1036x500)

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

Bump

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

Just switch tactics you stupid goyim.
Instead of denying the 6 billion, create videos showing the irrefutable proof of the Holocaust™, such as the witness accounts and piles of shoes. Make sure to mention that even though we know of Hitler's stance on boxing and Nazi plans to build UFO style VTOLs, not one written order from any high ranking German official ordering the Holocaust® has been found.
Make sure to mention that Anti-Semites who deny the 6 trillion mention that, and to brush it off as hearsay and clothing piles are perfectly valid forms of evidence.
Show the magical Wonderwaffles that were the German ovens which burned the bodies of G-d's Chosen, where a dozen of these magical contraptions operated at an efficiency which is light years beyond any oven, burning a body within minutes.
Show the peacefully acquired confessions from various Nazi officers from the perfectly legitimate and just trial of Nuremberg, then immediately after show something that contradicts their statements, while passing it off as supporting it.
Mention that Churchill and Eisenhower made no mention of the Gas Chambers in their memoirs which were made in the immediate post-war years, but this was due to them being anti-Semites.
Remind the audience of the wonderful cultural contributions the Chosen people bestowed upon Germany during the Weimar era, and how reactionary and stupid it was to be upset at such an enrichment of their culture. After all, G-d's Chosen are enriching Western culture in the same manner in the current year, and do you see anyone complaining?

Attached: M'Fuhrer.jpg (159.33 KB, 700x609)

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

This picture shows the undeniable holocaust

Attached: shoah.JPG (22.73 KB, 360x237)