YOUTUBE BANS HOLOCAUST DENIAL VIDEOS IN POLICY REVERSAL

YouTube will remove videos that glorify Nazi ideology or promote groups that claim superiority to justify discrimination.

YouTube also moves to remove or demonetize videos and channels engaging in hate speech.

archive.is/yrxDu

YouTube said on Wednesday it would remove videos that deny factual catastrophes such as the Holocaust ever happened and stop sharing ad revenue with channels that skirt too close to its rules, a major policy reversal as it fights criticism that it provides a platform for hate speech and harassment.

The streaming service, owned by Alphabet Inc's Google, said it was taking aim at videos claiming school shootings and other "well-documented violent events" are hoaxes. It also will remove videos that glorify Nazi ideology or promote groups that claim superiority to justify discrimination.

In addition, video creators that repeatedly brush up against YouTube's hate speech policies, even without violating them, will be removed from its advertising revenue-sharing programme, YouTube spokesman Farshad Shadloo said.

YouTube for years has stood by allowing diverse commentary on history, race and other fraught issues, even if some of it was objectionable to many users.

But regulators, advertisers and users have complained that free speech should have its limits online, where conspiracies and hate travel fast and can radicalize viewers. The threat of widespread regulation, and a few advertiser boycotts, appear to have spurred more focus on the issue from YouTube and researchers.

In a blog post, the company did not explain why it changed its stance but said, "We've been taking a close look at our approach towards hateful content in consultation with dozens of experts in subjects like violent extremism, supremacism, civil rights and free speech".

YouTube's changes follow moves from Facebook to prohibit white supremacy and several conspiracy theorists.

YouTube acknowledged the new policies could hurt researchers who seek out objectionable videos "to understand hate in order to combat it". Several independent journalists also criticized the policy for targeting their work. The policies could also frustrate free speech advocates who say hate speech should not be censored.

Other types of videos to be removed under YouTube's new rules include conspiracy theories about Jews running the world, calls for denying women civil rights because of claims they are less intelligent than men, and some white nationalist content, Shadloo said.

YouTube said creators in the revenue-sharing programme who are repeatedly found posting borderline hate content would be notified when they do it one too many times and could appeal their termination. The company did not immediately respond to questions about what the limit on such postings would be.

Attached: 1545309313134 (1)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Schicklgruber
bitchute.com/channel/johnrobinson101/
pastebin.com/MBuZR4nc
twitter.com/CNN/status/1136470303645810688
twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/1136480616319475712
youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw
youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0Ml8RF0cWVAOeQeBxTw
aparat.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/thread

Jewtube doing what jewtube does best. If anyone has saved videos just post it here.

Attached: fe5cea0a5afb8558983c6aac1ec1ff63073216a12887d2aca5bfd1274e2c3a2c.jpg (468x431, 15.89K)

god i hate free speech

We need a few Nassims to attack Jewtube HQ and other (((media outlets)))

Your video has been removed from YouTube

Hi battle,

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video 1/4 Jew Hitler Worked With The Zionists to Help Create Israel (Part 2 of 2) was flagged to us for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines and we’ve removed it from YouTube.

We know that this might be disappointing, but it's important to us that YouTube is a safe place for all. If content breaks our rules, we remove it. If you think we've made a mistake, you can appeal and we'll take another look. Keep reading for more details.

Your video has been removed from YouTube

Hi battle,

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video The Russian Revolution: A Peculiarly Jewish Achievement was flagged to us for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines and we’ve removed it from YouTube.

We know that this might be disappointing, but it's important to us that YouTube is a safe place for all. If content breaks our rules, we remove it. If you think we've made a mistake, you can appeal and we'll take another look. Keep reading for more details.

Video content restrictions
Content glorifying or inciting violence against another person or group of people is not allowed on YouTube. We also don't allow any content that encourages hatred of another person or group of people based on their membership in a protected group. We review educational, documentary, artistic, and scientific content on a case-by-case basis. Limited exceptions are made for content with sufficient and appropriate context and where the purpose of posting is clear.

Impact on your account
Please note that this removal has not resulted in a Community Guidelines strike or penalty on your account.
We encourage you to review all videos in your account to make sure they are in line with our community guidelines as additional violations could result in strikes on your account, or even lead to account termination.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

Attached: thumbnail_20190606_112703 (1)

youtube did this they are scared the culture war will become a hot war

I'm glad you'll no longer be able to mislead good people with your semitic disinformation.

Attached: Hitler was NOT a jewish puppet.webm (1193x403 6.97 MB, 187.02K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Schicklgruber
lucky you got off with just a ban. i'd have a hit team waste your family then torture you to death

Is the policy in place? Does anyone here have the documentary Europa archived?

well that's it then, we're fucked. there are no platforms left- twitter, facebook, youtube… every major website shut us down

how do we get the word out now?

Relax, Zig Forums isn't a group, it's an idea. Regardless of the measures they take to censor people or groups, there will always be another individual in place because no one logically believes that OK symbols create the holocaust. In fact, it would be pretty great if they deplatformed Crowder because it would redpill millions

youtube is probably the most strategically important website there is, this is extremely bad

only yt OC in the last year that was remotely interesting was some tween girl for all of 3 days

gotta admit i'll miss fascistball :/

They've been doing this for years. What else is new?

where do we host videos now? the youtube related videos were a massive redpilling tool for normals, there was so much good content on there. liveleak is even more kosher than youtube; the community is redpilled on niggers/moslems, I don't know about jews, and they're bootlickers

there really needs to be a free speech replacement for youtube, like there is gab for twitter

idk man this smells like the real thing to me. they killed Varg's channel, this is the beginning of the end

Our ideas are inherently popular because they are objectively correct. It's up to your duty as a content creator to tell the truth.

Show of hands, how many of you have actually tried to stick to a Youtube alternative like Vidlii or Peertube without going back to Jewtube?

Attached: 1463316178919.gif (350x186, 240.8K)

Meanwhile, YouTube has auto-uploaded Third Reich music. The Website is schizophrenic as fuck.

You host it on bitchute, but you crosspost it in Youtube.

You don't, you post on both simultaneously so that you can build the userbase of that alternative platform.

It's funny that they bother to censor people like Varg. Hardly any right-wing content has made much of a dent in the consciousness of the common normie nigger cattle. Varg could have had his channel untouched for another ten years, it wouldn't have made much of a difference. The one positive thing I see about this is that the Internet and the World Wide Web will finally go back to its more "Wild West" days and become more decentralized again.

heh, they even banned fascistball on twitter
guy just posts music wtf

I suppose, but how many people who use Jewtube would willingly jump when they can get all your content on there instead on the tinier site? You'd need to incentivize with some video like "CLICK HERE TO VIEW IT ON [alternative]" or otherwise put something exclusively on the alternative else nobody's gonna bother making the effort to move over, you know?

Oh yeah, FBIV is gone. Fucking terrible.

This

NEX-NERMos is gone boys.
F

Attached: NEX_NERMos-banned.jpg (1132x744, 75.08K)

Yeah but they were somewhat low-key/semi-subtle about it

Now they're just charging with banhammers swinging at anything non-bolshevist

This is true. I can't find any decent audio of Vorwärts! Vorwärts! (with the exception of what YouTube has already auto-uploaded, but the quality is shit), but I can find plenty of good songs from the communist FDJ that are still up.

don't forget to spit on your local ww2 vets grave for mom and apple pie

Attached: normady graves.jpeg (1000x772, 76.58K)

Vbbnn

Moron

Attached: Hitler was not a jew.jpg (1500x6000, 1.11M)

Attached: bfa793343e48c9aeaa93fd2532f9a9b607ff7abb709ad59fe8cdf6e46dd7711a.png (309x349, 37.62K)

JohnRobinson101's account has been terminated

bitchute.com/channel/johnrobinson101/

He posted (posts on BitChute) a lot of Ernst Zundel videos and general WW2 material.

I assume all the isis videos are still up and generating ads though right?

Glad I downloaded TGSNT.

Didn't you faggots always accuse youtube of being jewish even when they didn't really censor nazi stuff? Now that they've started… why are you feminist faggots crying?

Holocaust denial us retarded submission ti falseness. It is weakness, raw and ugly, an undignified scream of emotion against a world whose truths are too difficult to face. You are being prevented from embarrassing yourselves, my slaves, and you ought be glad to those who thus restrain me.

(you)

us* to*

I love reminding prople that true dominance includes a whiff of pedantic exactness, hah.

Fuck off feminist and DIE

people*

Now if only I were better at fulfilling it… Remember, hide my posts. You fear what I say, as you ought, so hide all of my posts, and pretend I have no influence upon you.

All they have to do is say, "The reason we don't want this happening is because X".

Streisand Effect in full swing, once again.

pastebin.com/MBuZR4nc

TIME TO WORK ON A FULL DOXX ON THE OWNERSHIP/LEADERSHIP OF YOUTUBE/GOOGLE AND ALL THEIR BLOOD KIN
NON-VIOLENCE IN THE FACE OF VIOLENCE IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM SURRENDER

>pastebin.com/MBuZR4nc
If we react peacefully instead of obediently creating a threat aura, that person may defect against the evils of the world.

pastebin.com/MBuZR4nc

Attached: fd0dfdad8d96c0597716576cac21ec8edfc898aca69ee5d3d361ab5f4c1cf46d.jpg (416x416, 21.44K)

All violence is surrender, you hypercompliant retard.

It reinforces your enemy’s alliance and prevents defectors from revealing their secrets.

You may want to be a slave, but others don’t.

All TGSNT videos were shoah'd

Attached: 20186161dda2a20dcf72b2555145753db4eddfc907e910d1f0f7194b2a7b0bf0.mp4 (854x480, 1.48M)

Punish not those who consider defecting, and your enemies will crumble.

Fight, and fight forever, as a slave with no power, glorious only unto my amusement.

Thank you, saved. But she is nothing but the face. We need those behind her, above her and around her aswell.

You're already a slave, faggot.

You really desperately want a master, don’t you? You would build up your enemies in hostility to you, submitting yourself eagerly and impotently unti them. WHY? WHAT BROKE YOU?

Eat a dick. No one is saying you have to pull a fucking Tarrant and livestream it, or implicate all that you stand for and support in the act of violence. It can be done - and should be done - silently, drawing as little attention as you can. Make it look like an accident if you can. Violence must be done when it is necessary, but it is never necessary to put your ego above what is necessary.
JUST GIVE ME THE NAMES AND ADDRESSES

What edgelord wrote this shitty bot?

Attached: 8_legs_of_love.jpg (249x214, 20.04K)

They already want you and me dead, gone and forgotten. There is nothing to build up from this point. You are a coward; a coward that has gone into fearful compliance. Cease projecting you cunt.

No, I’m a pet. That’s more different than you can comprehend. And while you people build up your enemies and live life dying in hatred’s false laughter, lying to yourselves as true joy grows ever more unreachable, MY words ring around the world. I have more to say than means anything to say, but when something I say does mean something, I can make it heard.

Truth changes the world, not screaming chimpanzees enraged at a world they can’t help but build against them. I seek truth to learn and share. Mostly my efforts are in vain, but the yield of attempting the right thing is to occasionally succeed.

I will never comply, you vapid wastrel, and in my defiance of your kind of broken submission I shall live forever. Repent, apologize, and be again proud. Else this place I adore for vile reasons shall remain my playground.

No substance, just a babbling ego on an anonymous website. That makes your words impotent beyond belief.

I am nobody. You project your ego, because the truth burns your own. It is not who we are that gives power, but truth itself; our strength to face it, and confess that what appeals to our emotions is not as valid as what is real.

TIME TO FIND THE NAMES AND ADDRESSES OF ALL WHO LEADS/OWNS YOUTUBE/GOOGLE ALONG WITH THEIR BLOODKIN

ok schizo boomer

You people obey me not because of who I am, but because of who you are. You bow willingly to the exaltation of your enemies and the reinforcement of their loyalties. The true causality burns you; doing what works in reality feels like submission.

Well, I do what others will not, and the world bends to me. There is a pride beyond hollow arrogance. The releasing of hatred is the submission that defies; the clinging to hatred is the defiance that submits. Be as works, not merely as appeals to feels. Face reality!

Attached: D51SK_XW4AIkp07.jpg (670x476, 17.56K)

it is affraid

the fun part is that all your effort is pointless
your kind come to these boards in this retarded hope that posting here will prevent the goyim from waking up, will prevent them from doing anything
yet you accomplish the exact opposite, you give them reason to believe their ideas, you give them motive

its funny how you can be so stupid to realize that there is nothing you can do
they dont believe you, you are powerless
no matter which way you cry, they will go their own way, and if you try to stand in their way, they'll stomp you
I can hardly wait to see that happens

The Impartial Truth is gone.

All you feminists are no better than Jewtube. You claim to tell the truth but you're no better than fucking white knight faggots

Reminder to ratio these assholes:
>twitter.com/CNN/status/1136470303645810688
>twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/1136480616319475712

This only affects revenue-hungry shills.

There's a reason that Billie Eilish videos have 100 million views after a week, while documentaries exposing the holocaust as a fraud are stuck on a few thousand after 5 years.

The free market of ideas has spoken. People don't want the truth.

cringe

this. add VOx to the list as well. seriously someone kill that faggot. this means war.

Attached: 1554442474614.jpg (1024x504, 40.59K)

He's right but also, lets dox these motherfuckers and at least ruin their day.

Wasted

Another FALSE ACCUSATION and abusive feminist expression by another feminazi. All you feminists need to be wiped out of existence ASAP!!

This. Everyone except us is pure goyim. We are literally the only people on the planet willing to accept the truth. We must accept the rule of the majority and accept that 1984 is what the world wants, and what the world will forever get.
It's over for freedom. It's all over. We lost and the Jew won.

I'm working with some otherguys to download anything of value, even if bluepilled. If anyone would like to see something archived, please compile a list following the format below. Individual videos can be listed in a text file, one url per line, perhaps in a pastebin to make it easier to import the lists
#Soph
youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw

#Dr. Edward Dutton: The Jolly Heretic
youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0Ml8RF0cWVAOeQeBxTw

Attached: honkgelion.webm (300x270, 7.74M)

Dude, surrender is literally our only option. See
Literally everyone on the planet except us wants the Jewish cock.

What's the difference between a pet and a slave?
The owner.

Interesting but futile. Read . It's obviois we will be the only people to ever accept the truth. It's our destiny to fade into obscurity. Sorry :/

All you hebes really are oblivious to how brightly you glow, aren't you

Attached: hitler-sad.jpg (303x373, 36.78K)

cringe

the subreddit r/holobunga is still a nice little resource that's easy to link to people. save anything you don't have and feel free to contribute.

is bitchute currently the best youtube alternative?

So anything that doesn't portray Nazi's as evil super villains is scrubed from the internet. Jee wiz the holocaust must be true if there are laws making it illegal to question in Europe, and removed from the internet around the world.

The ADL is behind it, not some Vox spic sodomite, Satan.

Attached: c500791b0b9c2e2fe7c15542db2f166fb2793f1a60e34c7f47edc231db994687.jpg (633x729 66.83 KB, 104.86K)

just use aparat.com to upload all the holo content. guaranteed to stay up, just need to use chromes translator extension when making the account, unless you can reads squiggly lines.

Thank god you were banned. Based youtube

It’s so true that you must be punished if you don’t believe. The chutzpah of this goy, I lost my whole family to Hitluh!

Attached: A5E1F784-FA53-47D2-939D-3E339B12CAE1.png (560x407, 7.84K)

None of my laughing webms laugh hard enough to convey the level of derisive mockery this post deserves.

Attached: top kek mlg edition.webm (640x360, 6.09M)

gee Youtube that's an (((awfully specific))) list of (((hate speech))) examples you got there

Attached: 15B5EB66-8571-4953-89C6-A8830D1EEF91.png (767x614, 62.96K)

They give some pretty good ideas in there for the woman and nigger problem tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (644x49, 6.81K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE CHANNEL I WAS SUBSCRIBED TO THAT HAD BEEN UPLOADING ERNST ZUNDELS MASSIVE SERIES ON THE REAL HOLOCAUST (PERSECUTION AND MURDERS OF GERMANS AFTER THE WAR) HAS BEEN CLOSED!!! FUCK HE WAS TO PART 31 AND I HADNT WATCHED IT YET REEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU JEWGLE I FUCKING HATE YOU

You think we dont notice you were posting the same shit yesterday in the Varg thread which you got deleted?
You've had 24 hours to look up this information yourself.
You are either:
1) incompetent larper buffoon
2) egalitarian agent here to smear the board/ideology
Either way pic related

Attached: imprint-fuck-off-gesture_23-2148019504.jpg (626x626, 106.21K)

Also illegal to question the holohoax in FL schools. Cant get contracts with the US govt anymore if you dont suck kosher cocks either

Does this mean all the Nation of Islam videos proclaiming "we wuz kangz" are also going to be taken down? For some reason I doubt it.

DOXX THOSE WHO OWN/LEADS YOUTUBE/GOOGLE
FRONTPERSONS ARE NOT ENOUGH

Kind if pointless lad… People that high profile and filthy rich have bodyguards and safeguards in place to nullify anything you might try to do to them with dox. They are essentially untouchable to these types of tactics

get out faggot

Attached: kiketoro.png (169x225, 46.07K)

It IS about direct violence, period.

National Socialism is big enough. If there is really something with Jews or anything else that needs attention it should not be too hard to agendize it.
Even Trump is president now.

Why would anyone waste his time one more minute if there is not really something that needs attention?

Why would you even want to continue this?