GERMAN MUDSLIME COUNCIL CREATES WEBSITE FOR DENOUNCING PEOPLE WHO COMMIT ANTI-MUDSLIME "HATESPEECH"

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

You can report various forms of "discrimination" and "anti-muslim incidents" there. Next to "physical violence" or "bullying" you can also report things like "higher rent / worse contract conditions" or that you were discriminated because of your headdress or your beard.

I'm pretty sure the shitskins or traitors running this platform understand english.

muslimrat-muenchen.de/meldung-einer-diskriminierung-oder-eines-antimuslimischen-vorfalls/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (47.94 KB, 512x512)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/tsaker/the-great-fraud-of-national-zionism/
archive.org/details/PolyaenusStratagemsInWar

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

Based.

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

Hello shitkin. Please make a reaction video to the Christchurch shooting on youtube so we can enjoy your tears more.

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

Whatever, Jew.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

The euro-caliphate is looking good these days.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Muslim Rat

Attached: 1b29b19d4f210f81a798f132fbc2f50b4ff7bac2c41afb24202c8c906deb7ad7.gif (438.34 KB, 414x532)

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

<oy vey this won’t backfire in our and our muslim brothers faces when the goyim start to get ordered around by golem shitskins and the white awakening accelerates by a 1000 as a result
It keeps getting faster and faster, we’re gonna hit a critical speed pretty soon and it won’t be slowed down no matter how the lefties try to cool the situation, the faster the semites remove the masks of pretense the faster we can curbstomp their childeren in minecraft.
Sage for faggots in this thread

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

Cool. I'm gonna report the German government for forcing Muslims to live under the rule of infidels and filthy women. For not making Ramadan an official holiday. For not collecting jizya from the Germans on behalf of the Muslim community while collecting church tax on behalf of the Christian churches.

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

But the German government is not forcing them to live anywhere. Yet.
Auschwitz 2: Islamic Boogaloo soon.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Pathetic shilling. Try harder.

Ryan White
Ryan White

Muslims create website to rat out their Jew slumlord
Jews complain on their favorite board
I'm really outraged, fellow user. Meanwhile, the fake "nationalist" European right carries the water for Jews:
Germany’s parliament is to debate a proposal to ban the activities of Hezbollah there. Introduced by the right-wing Alternative for Germany (AfD) party, it accuses the Islamist group of leading a "terrorist fight against Israel.”
The AfD bill, scheduled for debate in the Bundestag on Thursday, was announced earlier this week at an AfD press conference.
“Hezbollah must be banned in Germany,” said AfD deputy Beatrix von Storch, who helped to draft the bill. She deems the group to be a “terrorist organization” whose goal is the “destruction of Israel,” and noted that a number of other countries – including the US, UK and Israel – had already passed laws to prohibit or restrict its activities.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

Why would a jew get mad that mudslimes, which he finances, call for their inbred brethren to denounce whites that dislike islamization, which he also finances?
Everything about you screams "mudshit". And yes, i know the AfD is controlled opposition. There are good men in the party though, like Björn "Hitler wasn't the absolute evil" Höcke.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

Muslims, which he finances
And yet, the quoted text shows that he and his puppets are trying their best to cut off financing to any that are a stumbling block to the Jew. Their hope was that by bringing Muslims into Europe, they would be brought up in Jewish culture, like Europeans, and they too might give up their religion in favor of the slavish worship of Jewish capital. It doesn't seem to have worked out that way.
I remember when the AfD was first shilled here. We were told they would steer Germany away from the post WW2 guilt culture. Alain Soral was right:
So in 20 years, we have gone from the problem being Catholic French, French and today, no, finally the problem is Muslim immigrants. But those who declared war on the native French in the 70s and 80s are the same today who tell us, let us be friends to fire those who were put in your face and educated against you. Because that’s what national-Zionism is all about, making friends with the people who are the cause of all our problems and who for 2500 years have been systematic and fierce anti-nationalists except for their own nation called Israel. So that’s clear.
unz.com/tsaker/the-great-fraud-of-national-zionism/
I watch it play out here every day. The great movement to "make the Right love Israel, and hence, Jews" arrived here in 2015 and never left. Now, we have Christian Zionist threads. It's a sight to behold.

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

Keep killing mudslimes and jews.

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

Muslim immigrants are a stumbling block to the jew?

Are you retarded?

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

No, he is a pisslamist shitskin. Just ignore him at this point.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Hezbollah is a stumbling block, and Great Savior of Germany /ourparty/ the AfD wants to blacklist them. Do you think the average AfD voter cast his ballot for the party because the CDU and SPD weren't pro-Israel enough? What does blacklisting Hezbollah have to do with "removing kebab" from Germany?

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

You know how this all started right? Right??

Attached: enhanced-17159-1423068265-322.JPG (62.54 KB, 501x585)

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

What the fuck does Hezbollah have anything to do with the muslim immigrants in Germany?

This is lile saying Hezbollah is ZOG because they kill muslims in Syria.

inb4 ISIS is not real muslim
inb4 all muslim are Hezbollah

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

Nobody here advocates voting for the AfD, we advocate hunting mudslime scum like you in the streets that ouf forefathers built. Now leave.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Exactly. Why is it a legislative priority for a "nationalist" party like AfD to blacklist them from collecting money there? Wasn't AfD wrapped in pretty red-and-black Hitler paper and sold to us here as a nationalist party?
How much longer are they going to work this angle? Is anyone legitimately falling for it?

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

Exactly, so why do we tolerate muslim immigrants in our land.

None, supporting Hezbollah has nothing to do with tolerating muslims in Germany.

Get your head straight.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

And what the fuck, Hezbollah collecting money in Germany, what for?

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

None, supporting Hezbollah has nothing to do with tolerating muslims in Germany.
Do you think the AfD, even if it had control of the government, would ever repatriate refugees to the territory of Greater Israel?
And what the fuck, Hezbollah collecting money in Germany, what for?
To buy missles to fire at Jews, which is why Jew puppets are all lining up to ban them. I would send them a check myself, but I live in the US, and sending them money is illegal here.
I could cut a check for the IDF or JIDF with no problems, though. This doesn't suit me.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

Do you think the AfD, even if it had control of the government, would ever repatriate refugees to the territory of Greater Israel?
No, that is why it is up to kill the muslims.
To buy missles to fire at Jews, which is why Jew puppets are all lining up to ban them. I would send them a check myself, but I live in the US, and sending them money is illegal here.
Go there and fight for them, stop jewing german for your cause.

It is funny that germans must now fund the jews to fight muds as well as muds to fight jews.

Nuke them both.

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

it is up to us*

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

Nuke them both.
"Nuke them both" is what they always say, but it always ends up being "fight my enemy for me, Golem."
The latter sounds too good for me to pass up. If I can't drop some shekels in the Hezbollah widows and orphan's fund the next time I travel to Germany, I'll be upset. Do you have someone in Europe I could cut a check to? Who would you tell me to give money to?

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

Hezbollah is a stumbling block, and Great Savior of Germany /ourparty/ the AfD wants to blacklist them.
Too bad you guys killed Lubke?

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

Not a bad idea, we should make a website documenting and/or doxing people who spew anti-white rhetoric.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Does anyone ever think of what Hitler would do if he say this shit or the absolute state of the German people? It’s tragic

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

I'll give you a good idea - stop working.
Stop feeding this system

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

Nobody cares about your ideas, neet. This thread is about the denounciation platform and how we take it down.

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

Who cares we can hate all of them, we're literally our own faction you fucking retard.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

No we don't have to think because he fucking did it

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (41.74 KB, 300x450)

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

"Nuke them both" is what they always say, but it always ends up being "fight my enemy for me, Golem."
Because that's what you want to hear, you have no problem with Israel existing as long as Hezbolla is still alive, or mudslimes in general.

Meanwhile, I have no problem with both dying.

If I can't drop some shekels in the Hezbollah widows and orphan's fund the next time I travel to Germany, I'll be upset. Do you have someone in Europe I could cut a check to? Who would you tell me to give money to?
Go there and fight you coward piece of shit.

It's always americans with these weird ass "lemme pay my enemy to fight my other enemy" which ends up fucking up everything.

DO IT YOURSELF.

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

This.

Action matters more than word.

ARM UP.

David Brown
David Brown

and red-pilled

white men and Christians can't compete

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

the desert peoples home is in the desert, they will need to go back to the desert to be happy.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

I'm almost 40, and a veteran.
If the Israeli can bribe my president to put me in harm's way for his benefit, then thanking the people who do him damage is common sense.
I would rather support some Europeans doing the asymmetric thing, but I don't know of any.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

bump

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

Muslimrat
I'm very disappointed this isn't a Judenrat-equivalent for Muslims. Oh well, that will come in time I suppose.

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

(Me)
Replied to wrong post, meant to address instead.

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

report all the homo's and feminists to them?

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

Imagine if white religious organizations did this, and then sent around 20 thugs to harass the accused.

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

Damn, it is those days that i wish the germans had won and my ancestors would not have fought against them.

If germans read here, may this book inspire you to reclaim your country.
Polyaenus - Stratagems In War
archive.org/details/PolyaenusStratagemsInWar