NZ judge allows images of man charged in mosque shootings

Not seeing any threads about it yet so I guess I'll make one. Sorry for not archiving I'm on my lunch break

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/nz-judge-images-man-charged-mosque-shootings-63522095

Attached: IMG_20190606_112718_373.jpg (1280x893 197.84 KB, 188.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

combatsystems.eu/helmets/combat-systems-raider-ballistic-helmet-multicam/
securityprousa.com/blogs/news/nij-ballistic-levels
bitchute.com/video/YUXMN186NPYQ/
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/06/christchurch-terror-attack-photos-of-alleged-gunman-brenton-tarrant-s-face-no-longer-suppressed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kike free first post.

Any other news of the man himself inside prison?

I wish I was as swoll as saint Tarrant

An Angel.

Attached: The Path to Victory.webm (640x360, 5.47M)

Gym memberships are cheap, user

Attached: e1eac9bc216979cfe6bdbb25e5d7c44635b65e3db943c44f6e5ac52d142f82c3.jpg (960x218, 29.38K)

Appears to be confused about why he didn't take out those imprisoning him, like he just realized they were his enemy the whole time!

No, the patriarchy enforces a certain type through the media, so that other types -the real ubermensch- are discriminated against. By both the system, and women.

Attached: 50e66c1e1e56219e4565f12ee548cd6c858a7562cb85c5fdcfce65219e5ddf77.jpg (800x800, 71.48K)

Except they are overpriced AF and even a raw carivore bulking diet is expensive.

God I feel like a jew saying this.

Pull-up bar and a kettle bell is cheaper. Ground (for push-ups and running) is free.

Attached: 1464273296778-0.png (1047x1600, 4.13M)

When are we breakin our lad outta there??

Attached: MinecraftPickaxeIron3dmodel02.jpg38fb8276-c6b9-44b3-94a5-02a77d84df2cOriginal.jpg (800x800, 30.69K)

Don't want to get too off topic but /Sig/ or /fit/ would be more than willing to help anons find a decent priced gym and diet. If it's something an user really wants, he can make it happen

I want to get swole not to attract people with AIDs and slightly higher tendency to be a pedophile.

no jury should ever vote to convict him for what he did. he did nothing wrong.
if i was on the jury, i would easily cast a vote of not guilty.

nothing illegal about attacking an enemy camp while their guard is down.

There's a free gym, it's called outside, you can jog in it and become /fit/

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.tarrant.jpg (1920x1280, 289.19K)

Swole like a butterball.

Attached: Swole Wisdom.PNG (787x443, 424.05K)

It's not the same person.

Just climb trees.

I climb fences, works too.

You kikes are so low energy any more
Feeling demoralized, schlomo?

Eggs are cheap and good for you, same with chicken as long as you keep an eye out for sales. Body weight exercises are free and will get you part-way there.

except you shit liquid if you eat too much raw

Does anyone have footage of the court proceedings. He said in his manifesto he would plead not-guilty so he could redpill as many as possible.

Have they released the actual video of the court room without face blur? I wanna see if he gave us a knowing glance and wink when he did the OK hand sign!

then cook them. this isn't Rocky, nigger.

Goddamn lads… Look at his fucking face when they were dragging him - I didn't realize that was such a deep split, its actually stitched closed in the court. They must have slammed the a rifle butt hat as fuck into his face

Attached: fd57e640cd94894c1080fc835e97f602f39c045d87112e82f1026b104c558d7a (1)-1.jpg (334x280, 22.78K)

I also just realized: this is the first real photo we have of him full body in his gear, isn't it?

Shows this famous Saint Tarrant meme isn't really accurate… I would've assumed he worse a black combat helmet too but what even is that? Teal? Sky blue? Very light green camo? Also it looks like a British WW1 style helmet without the brim or something. Very shallow looking.

Attached: fd57e640cd94894c1080fc835e97f602f39c045d87112e82f1026b104c558d7a (1)

Attached: teutonic_crusader.jpg (300x400 8.84 KB, 15.62K)

damn those cucks sure hurt him when they were arresting him

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 36.32K)

Are you going to eat the chicken raw?
No?
Why are you going to eat all the eggs raw then?

Take your meds Moshe.

based lol

Ya it probably hurt.
Probably not as bad as getting double tapped in a gutter tho

Attached: Clement.jpg (814x500 480.4 KB, 50.83K)

He looks great. Glad we finally get to see what his full gear looks like too.

Attached: d2fabf4cad1d7e639a1fad41cf61c21f5dcb6e5390b4cce88a8f77a83e4aaa76.jpg (1069x2048, 1.59M)

i think user only mean the helmet

Spit my drink out a bit when I got to the end. Good job lad 10/10

Indeed. Since that particular meme is literally him as a saint, thats why I said it that way though I can see if it may read oddly.

But yeah I was referring to his helmet mostly - that particular meme is really what has been used as a reference by everyone for what he looked like in his gear but that helmet is totally different that we all assumed

I dont have them saved but there are some screenshots from the video when he was out of the mosque in his car, shooting with the shotgun in car and you can see little bit of the gopro and helmet in the rear view mirror, I kinda remember it being black tho, maybe thats how the saint meme got its design

you're all stupid

This niBBa ain't nothing but a plant.
Follow the Black Sun, and Osiris (14 & Fish). Skippy was there recently, it's all by design

Fuck off nigger.

Oh shit user you're right,I forgot about that. Yeah you get a brief glimpse of him in his rearview mirror and the helmet looked black there or at least dark colored… Perhaps in this pic it has some weird glare or reflection going on?

An user in the memetic warfare thread says it's this type of helmet which are pretty common nowdays to enable to user to wear large headphones with it which is why it looks shallow/has the ears and side of head exposed

Attached: IMG_20190606_121818.jpg (956x960, 176.62K)

yea im on the thread aswell.
lmao inb4 slorpy job mossad he got info through the headphones but didnt talk in the video but it was dubbed later on, and the video was taken in warehouse with greenscreen

i eat the chicken raw too

What is it made out of? It looks more like a bike helmet than something a bit more protective.

czechbro posted two court vids of tarrant on 4ch but i cant seem to find the thread in archives and dont have history on in muh browser, he will surely post is here later. Cant find any of the tarrant updates even on daily stormer

Wew, a real nigger on Zig Forums, too lazy and stupid to cook chicken

Found this page selling them. Says the shell of the helmet is made of TWARON aramid fabric by Teijin Aramid, whatever the fuck that is

combatsystems.eu/helmets/combat-systems-raider-ballistic-helmet-multicam/

Attached: 59_delta-mc-hero.jpg (1024x768, 94.97K)

49 51 Hours in MsPaint

Attached: down but not out.jpg (340x285, 29.6K)

He will ride in valhalla

Worth it. 51 wins

Looking at your site, it's rated up to Ballistic protection level III.A NIJ 0106.01
securityprousa.com/blogs/news/nij-ballistic-levels
Level IIIA is designed to stop .357 Sig FMJ FN (Flat Nose) bullets traveling at a velocity of ~1470 ft/s and .44 Magnum SJHP (Semi Jacketed Hollow Point) rounds at a velocity of 1430 ft/s. Like its level IIA and Level II, Level IIIA is most commonly soft armor, however hard armor plates and ballistic shields can sometimes be found with a rating of level IIIA.
Neat helmet, and other protection is worth looking into.

Attached: nigger go home.jpg (797x1000, 188.02K)

Sounds totally decent but I don't know if I would be comfortable with so much of the sides of my fucking head exposed.

I feel like the Stahlhelm is still GOAT from an aesthetic point of view… Be nice to have this style with modern ballistics protection

Attached: DSCN8618-1280.jpg (1044x1279, 131.38K)

You get salmonella from half cooked meat, not from raw. Do your homework. I'm a mongolian not a nigger.

Shitskins of all variety not welcome

I tried putting his face on the censored version of his OK handsignal photo, admittedly it looks pretty shit. Atleast we can look at it and hope the real photo is released soon.

Attached: BT AC Trial OK.jpg (1148x603, 168.05K)

i'm a white mongolian

Is this what bad optics looks like?

Mongolians aren’t white pal they’re chinks like bugs

No such thing. White = of European descent.

Attached: 3ac0fedd9051d8a48e60e35a95f9fd6aee4148d93f8b0f7fc26aaeaee635b992.jpg (997x917, 88.7K)

based
bitchute.com/video/YUXMN186NPYQ/

Attached: hindus attack muslims.mp4 (352x640, 6.2M)

Media said he was smiling in that picture

AHAHAHAHAHA streetshitters doing something right for a change

That bitches wailing is insufferable though

Hes not whimpering and cucking out in cowed supplication to their superior anti-whiteness. To them that means he was smiling and defiant. Good catch btw.

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/06/christchurch-terror-attack-photos-of-alleged-gunman-brenton-tarrant-s-face-no-longer-suppressed.html

Video of Saint Tarrant in court

There's no video in that link. I used noscript and inspect element to check. Kill yourself journokike for shilling your article here.

The modern kevlar helmets used by the US are similar enough to that; it lacks the flare at the front but it comes down over the ears and back of the neck. Those smaller ones look comfy, though, and easy enough to mount things out of the way (not just a go-pro but can be used for optics and comms).

At least it looks like there was another photo there that wasn't in OP

Attached: tarrant-1120.jpg (1120x640, 40.78K)

Dude I think this is the photo of him when he was doing the OK hand sign! It was the only time he looked directly into a camera that I could tell and he is doing that here… But I wouldn't call that a shit eating grin like the media portrayed.. More like a hint of a smirk

He has the face of utter disappointment in his countrymen. At least that's what I see.

Only a kike would write "take your meds" these days on the Internet, Moshe. It was already old when Larry Silverstein commanded the goyim to "pull it." Do try to keep up.

he smirked few times when he walked inside, we cant know what the police are doing to him in the custody tho + probably lack of sleep

I can see that too though it looks like me may be stifling a smile

Well, that clip is a part of a chinese movie, Nanjing, Nanjing!, or City of Life and Death. It's pure chinese propaganda.

Switch to encrypted e-mail, not Proton. What is the prison? Get as much info as possible on the place, the schedule, and personnel, especially their children.

Cut off electrical and water. Firebomb the guard towers with heavy fuel to make them unoccupiable. Enter with thermite.

Kill the children of the prison personnel by poison before the raid. So that if there's loss of the acquisition, there's loss of the prison personnel's life choices should they survive.

In these photos which was in the immediate aftermath of the shootings, only a few days I think, yeah possibly - but from an user who did almost a year in state prison on a 5 year sentence - jail time is spent almost exclusively sleeping. That's JAIL though, not prison, since when you're jailed awaiting trial there is very little to do nor are you given much freedom. Later in an actual prison you have much more freedom of movement and can work and exercise or do other leisure activities. I worked in the library and spent most of my time reading or walking the track outside with my friends drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes.

hm true. But he still looks little bit stressed, dissapointment in countrymen? I think i read headlines some weeks ago where he complained about his stay in jail before the trial, where he couldnt even go outside or only for like hour (dont quote me on this tho), no access for visits and no access to newspapers/internet so I dont think he would know of the reactions on 4ch and the world

All hail Brenton the shitskin remover. you did man.

Attached: 5966bed787c1612243b8e9b15916e269bfaa826898b2eecd29583df25c7231a9.jpeg (1187x722, 257.87K)

Attached: exercise routine 2.jpg (1256x1578, 698.29K)

Do you poop feathers?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x250, 22.52K)

Oh yeah they are or were definitely violating his rights. He filed a formal compaint that they had him in solitary 24 hours a day with no time outside the cell, no visitation with family, friends OR legal counsel and no access to letters or phone calls to said parties. They were also banning his access to all news or media such as radio, TV and newspapers. They probably wouldn't even give him books to read. Doing that kind of time (which I did do for brief periods in county jail) is hell. You literally have nothing to do but stare at the walls. I figure Tarrant would probably work out in his cell as best he could and sleep. Theres really nothing else to do.

I am not sure if these conditions changed since his complaint since it had been radio silence on any news on him since… He has a court date scheduled for the 14th of this month but he will attend via video link and won't physically be at the court.

To be clear he is being JAILED in a maximum security prison but will not actually be an inmate of said prison serving his sentence until he is tried and sentenced.

It started to grow on me. I kinda like it. Better start getting used to it, lad.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (460x276, 183.85K)

Quite sad how they treated him

Do you think he will ever see the light of day again outside of prison or do you think he will die on the inside?

The day of the rope will come in 2020 and our heroes 2will be freed

Hopefully user I really do.

The beauty of it is that by violating his rights they're giving him more ammo for his defense. They have no idea how to deal with this situation, and their kneejerk kikery (such as criminalizing the mere utterance of his name, for example) is only going to hurt them in the long run. Heil Tarrant.

Attached: 658a57f6ca22f799a39214f152ff107eb09f1bd6453373b25982e596ae6b2ba8.png (1280x720, 801.83K)

Kek'd
(checked)
It really is. It's sad in general that prisoners, no matter their crime or even if they're just being jailed and haven't been convicted of anything, in practice have no rights. They have them on paper, sure. But try to complain about your treatment and the majority of people will just shrug and say "Well you're a fucking criminal so you deserve it". I saw people get the shit beaten out of them in county jail. The guards there would laugh and eagerly "glove up" (put on these black gloves with teflon knuckles) when someone was causing an issue or talking shit to them because they were going to get to beat someone down. They loved it. I saw them hold a female against a wall by her throat and choke her with one hand till she almost passed out because she had been talking shit to them through the door of her cell. I was out in the holding pen at the time so I saw this since the female area was right next to there. The guy was laughing and saying "Not so tough now huh bitch!? Youre real tough behind that door huh?"

Its even worse in Tarrants case because most normalshits are just going to say "Well hes a ebil monster! He shouldn't get access to those things, he should be locked in a dungeon forever!" Its a slippery slope. Either everyone had rights or no one does. It shouldn't be selective like this, but it is

Attached: dd1rdui-9d86bd3c-16b9-4f52-8e8c-77bb144cb0e6.png (600x528, 441.85K)

The distinction been jail and prison is an American one and doesn't apply to New Zealand where the two words are synonymous.

I really hope so. I cannot WAIT to see what our boy has planned for his trial. He is representing himself which NZ officials and media were already shitting themselves over because the trial "could become a platform for white supremacist rhetoric" Hes obviously very intelligent so I think he will do well. We will see if they kike him out of even representing himself too some how

This reminds me of the Nuremberg Trials. You can read the full day to day transcripts of the trials online, tens of thousands of pages. I have read most of the defendant examinations and cross examinations, but skip the cucked propaganda shit by the prosecution. I was only interested in what the defendants had to say.

Justice Jackson who led the prosecution tries over and over and over to not allow the defendants to speak at all except yes or no to answer questions. He used the same arguments "This trial will become a political platform for these men to spread their rhetoric if we allow them to give explanations for every question!" To the judges credit, they consistently shut Jackson down on this though they did repeatedly tell defendants to 'keep it brief'. This was exploited to greatest effect by Goering, who had a huge monologue for every question just to fuck with Jackson. Good shit.

I find it hard to believe someone awaiting trial would be inprisoned along side convicted inmates serving their sentences. In the same building maybe yes, but I would wager they are kept separate and in that case they would still be being JAILED until conviction.

What a hero. I hope I can become as much of a man as he is.

Those on remand are treated somewhat differently to convicts but are not necessarily segregated.

Is this what a race war looks like?

Real prison breaks in Minecraft involve stealth, not brute force.

tf is happening

That seems dangerous as fuck. Kind of fucked up. If you're awaiting trial that means you have been found guilty of no crime yet. Yet they could potentially house you with convicted rapists and killers?

Either way its moot here since our boy is being kept in segregation by himself and will probably continue to be so until he is sentenced due to the nature of the case and his high profile status