‘We Have No Choice’: Trump Admin Prepares Large-Scale Deportations Of Illegal Aliens Amid Crisis

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING! SHILLS BTFO FOR GOOD!!

The Trump administration is planning a large-scale deportation operation of illegal aliens, including those who have refused to show for their asylum court hearings.

The strategy is meant to “disincentivize” economic migrants who crossed into the U.S. illegally without legitimate asylum claims, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement acting director Mark Morgan.

“We have no choice as I see this,” Morgan said Tuesday. “We need to take some interior enforcement action…We need to continue to do everything that we can within the current legal framework, within the current laws, within the current statutorily mandated duties of ICE, to assist, to reduce this humanitarian crisis. That will include families.”

He said ICE won’t “target” families in their operation, but they won’t be “exempt” from deportation.

“I think that a significant incentive there is the fact that once you’re here and you’ve gone through the entire due process in this country and you’ve received a final order of deportation…We’re in a position where we need to enforce that to disincentivize these individuals from taking that trip, exploiting the loopholes, and entering our country illegally,” he said.

Additionally, Morgan pointed out that ICE would operate within its legal limitations despite Democrat efforts to prevent it.

“We need to make sure that we’re executing those statutorily required responsibilities that Congress has passed,” Morgan said.

“If they don’t like the laws, they can change them. But right now this is the law, this is ICE’s mandate. I’m committed to ensure that we’re executing those laws with compassion and humanity.”

Morgan didn’t offer details about the deportation plan, such as when it will take place or what parts of the country would be involved.

The migrant crisis has escalated to a point where approximately 100,000 illegals have been crossing into the U.S. every month, prompting President Trump to threaten Mexico with incremental tariffs to address the waves migrant caravans from Central America traveling through their country to the U.S.

infowars.com/we-have-no-choice-trump-admin-prepares-large-scale-deportations-of-illegal-aliens-amid-crisis/

==VOTE TRUMP 2020! KAG=

Attached: trump.jpg (96.48 KB, 800x420)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/tvEGq
archive.fo/57pkd
timesofisrael.com/israeli-group-mints-trump-coin-to-honor-jerusalem-recognition/
dvidshub.net/video/685925/134-central-americans-enter-near-sasabe-ariz
nytimes.com/2013/12/16/us/sheriffs-refuse-to-enforce-laws-on-gun-control.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Wallace_Rosenthal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Harold_Wallace_Rosenthal
foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-immigration-economy-top-list-of-voter-concerns
talkshoe.com/studio/6754663
scumbagwatch.com/?page_id=2608

John Clark
John Clark

Lmk when it actually happens.

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

sure thing, kike.

Attached: zion.jpg (171.57 KB, 591x460)

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

infowars

Attached: Filters-by-Jonestein.jpg (46.26 KB, 474x424)

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

This will stop the millions of anchor babies how exactly?

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

I wish Ann Coulter runs against him publicly demanding a full moratorium on immigration. But, knowing my countrymen, they will still put the Zionist lackey in the Oval Office for another term because at least he isn't the other guy.

Attached: ac8b2af5a7b9ced41e63c4f56f058d93a09defddcecae840edbe0aa9e0b6d27f.png (245.51 KB, 800x800)

David Kelly
David Kelly

BASED AS FUCK

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

Okay, I'll make you a deal.
If it doesn't happen before 2020 he doesn't get my vote.
If it does in mass numbers he gets my vote.

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

go dilate faggots

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

The U.S. government and most groups put the number of undocumented immigrants at around 11 million to 12 million, but researchers from Yale and MIT give a “conservative” number of 16. 7 million in 2016 and an average of 22 million, according to Yale Insights.
22 million+ illegals in the US
if he does deport at least 10milion before 2020, no vote.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

When are we breakin this faggot traitor's skull in two?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-06-at-12.04.01-PM.png (5.74 KB, 38x40)

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

Nah, it's your homie you're shilling for that loves trannies, nigger.

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

Threadly reminder that kikes get advance copies of the news when they write it and their lackeys know when to start lurking here in teams. Worse, now that the Krassenstein yids have been axed from Twitter, they have the time to work out here.

MAGAwith""Deportations""

Attached: 3-2-1-Deport.jpg (78.73 KB, 404x478)

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

I know this sounds like I'm shillin, but, algorithm goes as such.

America/Western Civilization takes damage
Gets eroded by an event
Trump says some words
Republicans are happy
Nothing happens.

Repeat

America/Western Civilization takes damage
Gets eroded by an event
Trump says some words
Republicans are happy
Nothing happens.

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

Attached: I-mean-really-anon.gif (509.33 KB, 288x224)

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

Except republicans dont like Trump.
They had the whole 'never Trump' movement remember?

Leo Price
Leo Price

Here's the archive for any of you newfags taking this shit seriously.
archive.fo/tvEGq

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

Tranny discord shils BTFO

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

Here's where the yids are pulling their ledes
archive.fo/57pkd washington examiner

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

It's not you moron. It's like we've tried to tell you TrumpCucks since day one of his first run. He will not deport them.

Other things we told you people:

1. He will not build his wall during his first tenure since he'll use it to get elected again and he'll not build it then either.
2. He will always pick the jew over the whites.
3. He's not protecting you or anyone who's not a cuckservative.

Attached: trumpjewcon.png (152.07 KB, 645x512)

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

Nothing is happening you faggot MAGA cuck. Kill yourself and take a nigger with you when you do.

Luis Green
Luis Green

I wish he would deport them all. There should be american troops o the border using everyone attempting to cross as target practice. You shoot a few invaders and the others will get the hint. It is time for war.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

10 loitering beaners rounded up outside gas station

winning

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

Then fucking do it already he won't.

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

Better than the zero the lying kike has been screaming about these past couple years though, right?

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

No way he would possibly deport before elections unless he thought losing all the white votes would outweigh all the shitskin votes by holding off.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

You only make things worse.
NOBODY supports Trump besides paid shills.
Fuck off before someone here decides this is all too much, especially with delusional assholes gaslighting us.
Stop denying blatant reality. Switch tactics, unless provocation and creating another Tarrant is your goal.

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

A Sad Instant message Received for CA and Dad's Girls

Multiple MSM outlets in Multiple Cities received Calls Calls and more Calls from Anonymous Sources disclosing GES, our Holograms, Staged Events etc. Multiple Glitches occurred during MP speech in "VA" as well and I Guess a bunch of audience members saw.

Most of all that F'in Scares me, our Interior Innermost Bunkbed access #s, locations are Known Somehow.

Dan J. Truman Better Do Something F'in Fast bc ITS HAPPENING, and Many More are Picking and Piecing Together.

The Piers Morgan Vault I'view, entire Family/Children Photo was the worst F'in Idea. We Will Never Ever Ever F'in See the Sun again if we [4,10,20] don't make something happen.

Boring Bunkmate Getting back to work now. dc

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

Attached: you-have-to-go-back.png (873.97 KB, 700x1007)

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

Praise Kek
Shadilay

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

is planning

If I had a dollar for every time I heard a story about Trump planning to do some shit then I could afford to build the wall and I'm not sure if that's hyperbole or not.

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

wtf

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Would you care to refute my point about the birthright "citizens" or just sling your own shit like a nigger? Rhetorical question.

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

Meanwhile ten times that number come in everyday, but legally.

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

I think you're the outsider here, fren.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

didnt trump just comment on how great fags are?

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

By "comment on how great fags are" you mean acknowledged a historic wrong and gave a victimized minority their day in the sun with a month dedicated to their struggles, then yes, I guess he did. Why are you so insecure about who people fuck, incel?

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

A Sad Instant message Received for CA and Dad's Girls

Multiple MSM outlets in Multiple Cities received Calls Calls and more Calls from Anonymous Sources disclosing GES, our Holograms, Staged Events etc. Multiple Glitches occurred during MP speech in "VA" as well and I Guess a bunch of audience members saw.

Most of all that F'in Scares me, our Interior Innermost Bunkbed access #s, locations are Known Somehow.

Dan J. Truman Better Do Something F'in Fast bc ITS HAPPENING, and Many More are Picking and Piecing Together.

The Piers Morgan Vault I'view, entire Family/Children Photo was the worst F'in Idea. We Will Never Ever Ever F'in See the Sun again if we [4,10,20] don't make something happen.

Boring Bunkmate Getting back to work dc

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

Because those same “people” will be raping your daughter and making your son smoke meth while sucking dick you dumb naive reddit whore.
Faggots aren’t “sunshine giggles and rainbows” they are a severe sexual perversion headed by the jews to engage in large scale bugchasing meth orgies and when the juices are still wet they go into a school to spread their asshole in the name of diversity.
Why are you so malicously naive about people who literally biologically shouldn’t survive a generation but are allowed to adopt or steal childeren to ruin them by forcing and projecting their own sick sexuality onto childeren because some jew said it was OK? Are you like a roastie or something?

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

Zig Forums must accept our comrades in the struggle against Fascism.
Trump has opened our gates, and now we must accept diverse members in this community.
Caring about minorities is actually politically incorrect - the democrats protected slavery.
Zig Forums you must wake up and stop falling for divisive Nazis.
Hitler was the worst person in known history for his crimes against Jewish people. This is another problem - Zig Forums is against our potential allies, the Jews.

I say we embrace LBGT comrades. You with me?
P.S. Stay on message. Stay on point. Slam our narrative home with unified voices.

William Peterson
William Peterson

You get priority rope

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

Same. Remember last October when Trump was going to end birthright citizenship, yeah no one else does either.

Attached: 61c52693cf2f2e424de56db74ef9999b967324e0352094b84942b88ba1d8e23c.jpg (64.22 KB, 514x717)

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

muh (((trump)))
muh (((plan)))
muh (((infowars)))
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Henry White
Henry White

So is "discord tranny" officially the new boogieman instead of shareblue?

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Pardons 250k beaners
"Plans to deport illegal aliens"
surething.schlomo
This is the 2020 races revving up

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

He never said that.

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

Stop being a bigot who holds back progress.
Trump has embraced it. Why stand in the way?
Everyone who opposes increased equality loses.
Trump knows.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MAGA SPIRIT?

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

He said it, he just never did anything as per usual

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MAGA SPIRIT?
It died when we realised that 'America' stands for South and Middle America
it actually died way before that, but who cares about that, huh schlomo?

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

(((MIGA))) SPIRIT
Switch IP's and tactics.
You're done here, chaim.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (126.6 KB, 789x272)

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

See?

I am right.
MAGA is now shunned here, where it all began first.
Trump put his trust in our userbase and we helped him win virtually unopposed.
What's going to happen in 2020 without us?
You don't want Biden to win right?
Actually Zig Forums does.
Zig Forums is a Democrat board now.

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

Your bait isn't even funny, you double nigger
/reddit/index.html

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

Zig Forums is democratic
Majority of Zig Forums falls for (((left))) and (((right))) mental circus
Prepare to tell your finally that you're not coming home tonight

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (17.18 KB, 680x125)

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

Zig Forums is dead.
You are now a bunch of democrat spics.
But remember : Four more years, queers.
Pence is coming to zap you out of this trance.
Also, why doesn't anyone talk about Q anymore?

MAGA 2020

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

source: infowars
Uh huh, if it were serious shitlibs would be screeching about it in every media source. Thats how I gauge what is serious and what is not. The left knows.

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

You hate Alex Jones for being Jewish, while ignoring his massive contributions towards the alt right.

Just get lost you antisemitic garbage bag.

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

No more (((you's))) for you, chaim

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

it's still 2015
muh alt kike
NOT ALL JEWS

Switch tactics moishe

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

Reported for supporting Donald Trump.

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

trump says

Attached: 7b097af70b893aa0ba0218b2684714d87b0dd21273a7875f7de115f2fb4ad18b.png (182.69 KB, 363x375)

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

Global report for being paid to post here.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

He did, yeah. You’re just brain damaged. The US DOES NOT HAVE BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP, and he said that we’re going to stop recognizing the false law. And yet he did nothing.

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

Reported.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Found the discord trannies.
MAGA 2020
Zig Forums stands with Donald Trump and progress.
Trump is a time traveler after all.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

And your problem is?
Seriously its like Zig Forums is only Democrats and Muslims now.
You all support Iran and hate Israel.
But Trump is an actual Patriotic American who loves our country and the Constitution, unlike Stormfags.

Go home to Stormfront now.

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

Trump already made America great again. In less than 4 years even. It's Keep America Great now, user.

Trump 2020

John Garcia
John Garcia

2 posts, replying to someone talking to someone else
4 posts, replying to someone talking to someone else
You’re fooling no one.

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

Every single post in support of Trump is being made by the same person.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

Fuck yeah Trump BTFO the deep state and the Mexicans. Plays nice then stabs them in the back. Next he is going to BTFO Isreal. Trumps a genius playing a game on a whole different level. Trust the plan. He’s our guy. The Jews fear the Don!

John Lee
John Lee

Take your meds schizo.
Trump will win and you will scream like during 2016, at the sky, at existence and everything. By the way - it wasn't her her turn.

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

wanting Trump to win
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

I really hate how the OP posted pasta then a mass reply, then, with these being his only 2 posts, the thread isn't locked as spam.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

Obvious office posting from Tel Aviv shills
Still not banned
Quality moderation

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

I'm not holding my breath.

If large numbers of illegals start being deported, then my faith in Trump will be restored just a little bit.

He's gotta deport at least 5 million beaners if we're going to take him seriously.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

Trump will win and you will
Doubtful, He couldn't even win the popular vote against a candidate as despised as Hilary, there is no way he is going to be able to pull off another win with 4 years of no accomplishments.

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

stop giving (((it))) you's.
It's paid per reply

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

Most spics cross the border legally. He would need to end legal immigration entirely, and even then need to deport non-white citizens.

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

See?
You supported Hillary.
That's why Trump supporters trigger people here.
You all supported Hillary and now support Biden.
/leftypol/ has taken control.

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

you're all democrats
Why would Nazis be Democrats?

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

You all supported Hillary and now support Biden.
Actually I'm not resisted to vote but I will probably vote for Yang or Gabbard in the primary

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

Yeah I have zero, I mean zero faith he can win re-election "b-but the left is disorganized and chaotic". Doesn't matter. One dem candidate will win, and they will rally to their banner. Trump has been bleeding support nonstop, demographics have shifted far more radically than most people realize.

Its a good thing if Trump loses though, he has been a decelerator in the worst possible way.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

Because TPUSA told me Democrats are the real racists

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

Mexicans help our economy.

MUH SHITLER
Pol supports Adolf Shitler a Rothschild. Of course Trump has no support from Stormers.

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

Attached: adfe4.PNG (21.17 KB, 596x317)

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

Saved. You are my hero.

Yeah, he did. The thing with trump is that 80% of what comes out of him mouth is bullshit. There's no way to tell what he's actually serious about, except waiting to see what happens. I'm cautiously optimistic, but who knows.

Dubs for 5 million starting point.

democrap talking point
Who cares about that? California is capped because of the electoral college, you think if the electoral college didn't exist that every beaner in cali wouldn't vote 5 times to swing the popular vote?

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

Stormers
Sounds pretty cool.

James Moore
James Moore

wanting Trump to win
Get the fuck out.

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

is planning
ICE
He really should give citizens the power to handle this. Same with drugs and prostitution. Modern technology made cops irrelevant. Citizens could bust a drug house live on Facebook to prove they didn't just kill a good guy. They would do it for free too. MS-13 would be gone within days.Lots of seemingly complex problems would be solved within days or weeks if people weren't forced to depend on an old-fashioned government.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

Attached: Trannypede.png (919.61 KB, 958x658)

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

Stormers never do anything with their lives.
Only stay inside mommy's basement and make posts about Turd Reich from 70 years ago.
Meanwhile Republicans get out the vote and actually take action.

Trump 2020, boomerfront morons.

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

Trump tranny thread?

Attached: 95819d0c977de00c27f5828dda21e3c64ddfd3daaa13343cc1d9b363d768810c.jpg (750.08 KB, 1000x1522)

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

and actually take action.
Like dismantling our only eugenics program left and posturing against Iran?

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

Go away Discord trannie.
oyim nugenics

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

Republicans get out the vote
In favor of replacing whites, gun control, and israel aid? Why would anyone want that?

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

This is שִׂיןro Trumשִׂין board.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

He said ICE won’t “target” families in their operation
So only Mexicans without family members. How many is that? 8?

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

Happy Hannukah Kushner

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

Just saw that a section of the wall forced some illegals to turn back towards an unhappy cartel. I'm sure some browns will be getting the machete tonight for their mistake. Kike shills BTFO

Attached: illegals-stopped-by-newly-built-wall.jpg (235.15 KB, 946x2048)

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

Its over schlomo

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

What does that have to do with Donald Trump tho?

Charles Young
Charles Young

If you aren't sending funds towards the wall you're an armchair white nationalist that could give a shit about your people. That's all there is to it.

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

Just gonna leave this here to really get the D/C shills going:
timesofisrael.com/israeli-group-mints-trump-coin-to-honor-jerusalem-recognition/
<"oy vey goyim this means absolutely fucking nothing okay?"
<"Golan heights? You believe in Giant tribes? TRUMP 2020!"
<"What third temple is in connection with this coin, you're just making crazy assumptions at this point?"
And I don't even want to talk about the rest of the shit. Either way he's good with the jews, literally no redeeming that.
Sorry, I also thought when he first ran he wasn't a total faggot but time and time again he DID prove it.
Still if he achieves SOMETHING with this he'll get some brownie points sure, and IF he finishes the wall before re-election i'll admit he at-least "tried", whatever that means.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

I report spics daily and the kike owned businesses employing them. But answer my question, what does that wall have to do with Donald?

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

Huh

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

Attached: derp.jpg (66.87 KB, 702x658)

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

the military has so far set up tents and did a paint job. they are laughing at the MAGAniggers

there will be no wall
the federal government is enforcing open borders and not not enforcing the court dates of illegals that get caught. try to report an invader and DHS will laugh at you over the phone.

the federal government wants white genocide.
federal agents are traitors.

Attached: 84k-spics-in-2-months-thanks-Trump-invasion-mexican-border.png (226.81 KB, 428x587)
Attached: invasion-meme.jpg (184.43 KB, 750x500)
Attached: invasion-tent-camp-immigrant.png (843.15 KB, 712x952)
Attached: tsa-invasion-airports.jpeg (179.18 KB, 720x960)

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

dvidshub.net/video/685925/134-central-americans-enter-near-sasabe-ariz

haha stupid gringos we just walk around your partial wall. border patrol signs us up for welfare.

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

lol, the shills in this thread are so obvious. and the best part is they'll never understand what makes them obvious.

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

This time he's really going to do it!
Sage for kushner thread

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

well its not like people havnt been getting deported

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

You are right, hillary would have been way better.
<I'm with Her.
Biden too. I fear the number of goddamn pizzagate threads if biden becomes president. Show me a presidential candidate who is /ourguy/ and I'll vote for him. Until then, trump is the best we have.

Nice out of context quote. He's saying he's not going to specifically hunt for families, but if they find them, out they go.

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

Paid shill. Dozens of IP hops.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

You are believing a unique individual who, owns nineteen entire golf courses; yet cheats at the game. This is a person with tremendous pathological character faults. He does business with and surrounds himself with the worst most malicious known foreigners in the history of the world. If he makes a mistake and does something right, great – observe and witness. Otherwise, it's not irrational or disloyal to BDS Trump: Boycott Trump, Divest Trump and Sanction Trump.

Bali, Indonesia: Lido City, Indonesia: T World, Dubai: Westchester, New York: Washington, D.C.: Philadelphia: Palm Beach, Flaridar: Jupiter, Flaridar: Hudson Valley, New York: Colt's Neck, New Jersey: Charlotte, North Carolina: Bedminster, New Jersey: T International, Dubai: Turnberry, Scotland: Los Angeles, California: Perry Point, New York: Miami, Flaridar: Doonbeg, Ireland: Aberdeen, Scotland.

Attached: Potatus-Doland-Blormpf.jpg (136.23 KB, 1024x697)

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

They haven't been. We have zero net deportations under Trump. After the first two years, he let in 1.1 million more nonwhites. We're at 3 years now.

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

posts fag-bashing picture
posts gay-rights feel good bullshit post
These 2 things are completely contradictory.
Are you a bot or just insane?

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

you sound like someone that trusts the news.
you realize that its not like they lied about how many came here, they literally didnt count them. meanwhile tried not to deport anyone.
now we're counting and deporting.

we're still being invaded, but its less now. anyone who lives anywhere near any mexican/nonwhite immigrant enclaves can tell you that.
i have personally had people deported. i wasnt able to do this before.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

implying its not rigged
implying we won't still call him a sellout
implying we still care about elections
I might vote democrat just to piss you magatards off since you won't get da fuck off my board.

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

prepares

Attached: MAGA-in-2018-Expanded.jpg (218.99 KB, 1224x688)
Attached: Clown-World---Trump-Study-Session.jpg (714.11 KB, 1376x2560)

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

you sound like someone who is full of shit
pic related

Attached: 6f8.png (348.71 KB, 680x512)

Gavin James
Gavin James

after dumping record amounts into the country..

Attached: 1559758772260.png (318.3 KB, 700x819)

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

you sound like someone that trusts the news.
Kill yourself.
you realize that its not like they lied
So Trump lied and has magically deported all the spics, got it.

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

you realize that its not like they lied about how many came here, they literally didnt count them.
How can you prove this? Oh, you can't, you just hope that this is the case because it fits your MAGApede narrative.
The existing statistics actually point that some of the years under the Trump presidency have actually beat the record in border crossings.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

Attached: potato-trump-1.jpg (396.11 KB, 750x417)

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

what? call ice or even contact via email. try it. it works.
i had 3 local spic businesses close down completely.

never said that, but did you think he was ever going to deport them all?
no wonder youre upset. you trusted CNN.

How can you prove this?
they literally didnt use the term illegal alien, or classify them that way. they called them all asylum seekers. we now have statistics about illegal entry which we never had before.
this really isnt complex.

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

Attached: They-Have-To-Come-In---Muh-Removals---Q4.jpg (10.73 MB, 8248x7832)

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

Attached: They-Have-To-Come-In-Q2-2018.jpg (6.96 MB, 5320x6944)

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

I just moved out of commiefornia less than 2 months ago and can tell you you're full of shit, there's more spics there than ever before. Outside of some of the small town hideouts you'd be lucky to see a White person in months.
they literally didnt use the term illegal alien, or classify them that way.
They still don't you faggot, that's an infowars headline

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Attached: They-Have-To-Come-In-Q3-2018.jpg (4.41 MB, 4432x5072)

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

I just moved out of commiefornia less than 2 months ago and can tell you you're full of shit, there's more spics there than ever before

Attached: California-Demographics.JPG (103.4 KB, 1690x446)
Attached: 'White-Hispanics'-in-One-Image.jpg (4.44 MB, 3856x8736)

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

youre full of shit
mexicans arent going away
i just came from a sanctuary state and theyre flooding in
youre not the brightest apple in the bunch, are ya champ?

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

Attached: CivNat-TrumpShill-BTFO.png (4.12 MB, 2036x3720)
Attached: CivNat-TrumpShill-BTFO-Mk2.png (1.62 MB, 1964x3452)

Blake Young
Blake Young

sanctuary cities/states still exist
<trump isn't a treasonous cuckold
Choose one.

Attached: Trump's-(((Nationalism))).jpg (1.75 MB, 4036x2256)

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

Donald "we need more legal migrants" Trump

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Attached: Interview-Steve-Hilton-Interviews-Donald-Trump-on-Fox-News-The-Next-Revolution---May-19-2019.mp4 (4.37 MB, 640x360)

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

Fuck off discord tranny.

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

They're not going away anywhere, look at the statistics. And as the president even allowing (((sanctuary))) anything where people openly break the law is nothing short of treasonous.

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

I'd like to sink one last nail into the coffin of civic nationalists' hyper-individualistic ideals, specifically surrounding the conceptual notion of individual judgements in the context of immigration.
Regression to the mean.
This is a well-documented phenomenon in population genetics whereby the offspring of outliers within a population tend to gradually 'shift' toward a state more in-line with the average of their ethnic/racial group. The result is that judgement of individuals is an entirely static exercise.
Typically, those promoting such a methodology of selection will dictate a set of standards which are non-biological in origin, but which effectively act to indirectly ensure that only the outliers amongst non-White ethnic/racial groups will be able to gain entry.
Of course, this is innately faulty in practice, in that the individual's offspring are not necessarily going to espouse the traits which meet those standards, particularly if the individual being judged initially was an outlier amongst their kind, which will be the case by-requisite as regards non-White ethnic/racial groups, yet those offspring will be granted voting privileges if born within the US.

Attached: Trump---DACA.webm (7.81 MB, 640x360)

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

I'm voting Trump in 2020 and you will not stop me.
Trump could do literally anything, but for as long as i'm alive, i'm voting Trump.
Trump is welcome to rape my wife and children.
I don't change my mind that easily Shareblue.

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

wow did you think he was going to do exactly what he said he would do
ha ha you deserve it goyim
/reddit/index.html

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

Reported.

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

I'm gonna be a cuckold and you can't stop me!
I don't have to stop you.
I can just not join you.

You need me, I don't need you.

Attached: Trump---Destroying-His-Base.mp4 (9.75 MB, 1280x720)

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

Attached: Trump---Destroying-His-Base-(2).mp4 (5.58 MB, 1280x720)

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

Attached: Watch-Donald-Trump-speak-at-AIPAC-2016.mp4 (7.35 MB, 1280x720)

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

Only words yet, he must be thinking for 2020.
still no wall.
soon war with Iran.
tbh it will be fun to see if you support that fat orange cuck because you will "forgive" him his shits

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

If you refuse to vote for Trump I will find you, I will punish you.
I will fucking rape your wife and children with my circumcised Jewish penis.
VOTE TRUMP YOU FUCKING SHARIABLUE SHILL

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

Attached: Trump-briefs-the-press-en-route-to-border.mp4 (1.7 MB, 1280x720)

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

the statistics say its less. but theyre unreliable because we werent counting before. but yea, mexican neighborhoods are in decline in most of the country. especially around me.
if its not happening around you, you only have yourself to blame. REPORT THEM.

he never said he would deport all spics. that was literally all from CNN and "daily beast" tier shit that you follow you disingenuous faggot.
he's a civnat boomer, but waaaay better than what any of us expected.
its ok if youre new, but dont pretend.

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

you filthy goy!
I know right?
My uncut penis is unwashed and crusty with the vaginal refuse of the Jewish girl I fucked the morning on her way to shul.
Sent her off to learn about Yahweh with a thick boyish load in her oven.
She loved it. Jewish women always do.
Great whores, the Jewish women. Great whores.

Attached: White-Men-and-Jewessi.mp4 (3.2 MB, 1280x720)

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

no better choice that has a chance. same as 2016.
worth it for the lefty rage alone.
"dont vote goy" is a jewish ploy that makes the assumption that you only vote for president, and local elections dont matter.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

Attached: Trump's-Pledge-to-Jewry.webm (9.37 MB, 1280x720)

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

Oy vey!
Goyim won't vote for Zog 1 or Zog 2
It's annudah shoah!
paid per (((you)))

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

do you think jews control our election cycle down to every senator, mayor, city council person, and judge?

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

BASTE
and red hat-pilled.
I'd prefer any other democrat candidate over Zion don.
Hillary would have been yet better

Attached: MIGA.jpg (15.75 KB, 300x300)

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

listen here goy
its better to have a traitor in power than an enemy goy
we have to try to preserve the country goy
Nah.

Attached: Trump-Kvetching-About-Holohoax.mp4 (10.89 MB, 1440x1080)

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Attached: 26e98d03ed838d5f49bc9df808dc96e62b503de086a04014da7338cc166a3271.png (254.12 KB, 1976x1684)

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

We need a Trump only board.
We need Zig Forums under MAGA control.
We need absolutely nothing else than no more Democrat shills.
GLOBAL REPORT EVERYONE WHO SHILLS AGAINST TRUMP
WE WILL ENSURE TRUMP'S VICTORY IN 2020 THROUGH FORCE
ARREST ALL ANTI TRUMPERS

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

do you think the US governmental system is controlled by jews?
do you think we can't infiltrate the GOP?
Do jew?

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

Attached: originalmaymay.png (656.61 KB, 1976x1684)

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

he never said it goyim
his own campaign promises never existed
lol sage

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

Looks like the (((MODS))) are at it again
oy vey, goyim know!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (100.21 KB, 848x234)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (46.69 KB, 1022x129)

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

Hillary would have been yet better
lol, ebin.

my local sheriff refuses to enforce any of the gun laws enacted over the past 10 years in my state. he's friends with the judges and would never convict. the mayor is also of the same mind and hires the chief of police that dictates policy.

sage is a downvote
kek, he never promised to remove all non-whites. thats just what your handlers told you which is why you spent election night 2016 crying.

Elijah James
Elijah James

he no say thing he say
lol sage

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

he never said he would deport all spics

<Nov 2015

<DONALD TRUMP: If we do this job right, there shouldn't be any legal issue. There shouldn't be a big court situation, nobody knows legal situations better than Trump, I can tell you that, but we shouldn't have a big legal situation.
<If they came in legally, that's fine.

When they come in illegally, that is a whole different story. They're here illegally, you take them, they have to go back.

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

the wall was a metaphor
Reported.
Enjoy your ban

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

my local sheriff refuses to enforce any of the gun laws
Nice anecdotal bullshit. I only believe evidence and facts though. You might as well tell me your sheriff is a rhino. lol

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

only trannies oppose God Emperor Trump.

MAGA fellow LBGTpede.
Progress is here to stay.
Trump will be our Emperor forever.

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

Let see what country supports of Trump most.

Attached: Trumpniggers.png (145.89 KB, 1366x768)

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

*supports most

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

Attached: Hitler-Predicted-Trump-.jpg (5.56 MB, 2824x8224)

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

Attached: Winning-.jpg (567.11 KB, 1236x2808)

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

drain the swamp (of goyim)

Attached: Jews---Trump-Admin.jpg (605.81 KB, 1000x3243)

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

lock her up (in a 4-star resort)(or the offices of her newly founded production company)

Attached: Trump---Different-Day,-Different-Ideal.jpg (1.5 MB, 2740x2944)

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

trump said he would remove all non-whites
[citation needed]
lol, is this what you liberals actually think?
she lost nigger brain, get over it.

youre the first person to mention the wall, dont put words in my mouth, kike.

im not going to dox myself but here; nytimes.com/2013/12/16/us/sheriffs-refuse-to-enforce-laws-on-gun-control.html
this happens all the time with various issues.
and this ones from a nice kosher source, but you can just use jewgle if you want more info.

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

Attached: 2019-06-06-15h29-32.png (27.53 KB, 1195x324)

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

build the wall (when sheol freezes over you stupid goyim)

Attached: Schumer-Trump.jpg (39.55 KB, 810x456)

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

believe it when I see it

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

make america great again (according to tikkun olam)

Attached: Trump---My-Kabbalah-Teacher.jpg (110.53 KB, 744x666)

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

As long as he's a member of a political party he's aligning himself with the enemy.

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

they have to go back (is what I told the gullible goyim)

Attached: At-First,-But-Then---Best-Goy-Edition--.jpg (3.36 MB, 3096x8272)

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

Attached: Civic-Nationalists.mp4 (3.92 MB, 1280x720)

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Attached: ProTrump-in-Current-Year--3.mp4 (833.78 KB, 1280x720)

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

parties can be subverted. remember when an "actual nazi" won a republican office?
the RNC isnt organized down to the lower levels. DNC is pretty organized and corrupt down to even very low levels, but its still possible to get elected at very local offices.

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

parties can be subverted
By people with lots of money, yes. That's why you can't trust either political party, retard.

Attached: 4bb666a8b9e48cb90629dd5ee2a51f4dd16f30e18c6138694133b50beb6b2eff.jpg (41.43 KB, 291x280)

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

Attached: Jews---Financial-Contributions-2016.jpg (1.01 MB, 3332x1664)

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

wow you have to prove my strawman
Reported.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Exactly.

Attached: georgewashingtonquoteparties2.jpg (78.97 KB, 550x681)

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

Attached: 1418267247692.jpg (176.82 KB, 961x719)

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

lol, how old are you?
you dont need much money to run for judge/sherrif/mayor of a small town. they barely run campaigns.
i work in local politics. its not as controlled as you think. voting actually matters at the local level and can easily save where you live.

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

Except you can’t stop nonwhites from living in your city. And you can’t sell weapons banned by the federal government.

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

You need to take your meds and embrace Trump.
Ask for electroshock therapy too schizo Stormfag.

John Barnes
John Barnes

local government can save you

Tell that to Lou Barletta and the folks in Hazelton.

t. PAnon

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (64.78 KB, 1873x286)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (48.49 KB, 1861x223)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (71.7 KB, 1742x502)

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Everyone who opposes Trump should be shoved inside a mental institution and treated until they embrace the truth.
The truth is, only Trump can save us.
Stop resisting.

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

my local mayors stopped the feds from building low income housing for decades. the feds sued the town i live in repeatedly. the town refused to pay.

you can possess/build/own whatever you want as long as local law enforcement doesnt enforce it. i have a bumpstock on my AR15 and i live in a no-fun state. i wouldnt hesitate to take it to a government park gun range.

care to try again?

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

Attached: 309.jpg (2.59 MB, 1600x1200)

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

We Have Bo Choice
Look at that phrasing. Just let it sink in. How to frame the one thing his voters asked for as if to imply he just has so much struggle. As if to imply hardship, to imply reluctance - what a load of shit.

Trump Administration is planning to
Seeing is believing

No more empty promises. No more:
< is planning to
< is preparing to
< plans
< considers

Go back to reddit kushnerbot

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

The Old Gods have spoken.

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

If this picture makes you feel uncomfortable, you need shock therapy and deprogramming.

Attached: 1a3c0dc6f8ada36e0e75f97dca12edb84929ef5ead2845456dcfa41e6385ba55.jpeg (441.45 KB, 1600x1000)

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

Nice argument.

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

That wasn't even a minority of republicans. That was less than 10 people.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

Now look at this picture, after looking at the previous one.
Are you uncomfortable?
Are you feeling strange?
If so, you need to start taking Fentanyl.

Attached: 1d186e59e779f0f889ac9b2f9ce73355343d2d8693d2de5ed98da5e50ba6fde1.jpg (72.84 KB, 800x549)

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

Attached: Firearms---Founders,-What-Sort-of-Faggot.jpg (1 MB, 1256x3344)
Attached: What-Could-Go-Wrong---Trump.jpg (807.65 KB, 1260x2690)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (37.2 KB, 1163x231)
Attached: I-Am-Not-Afraid.PNG (5.56 MB, 2119x1037)

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

irishman
nice touch.

whats supposed to be uncomfortable about this?

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

Now look at this picture.
It portrays a loyal white man with a corresponding book.
You should be happy when seeing him.
If not, you are mentally ill and require shock therapy.

Attached: b4d741a298cceb553fe42b1149a9f86b043a2a1bb1fb78c9efe9698a12165258.jpg (160.9 KB, 1200x1200)

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

samefag

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

Attached: Perfect-Couple.jpg (50.24 KB, 398x322)

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

Attached: Redditors.JPG (168.32 KB, 1695x946)

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

all me, lol

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

What are you doing schlomo?

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

Attached: magneto-bad-mouths-a-frog.JPG (141.04 KB, 2007x954)

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

all me, lol!

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

That's MKULTRA brainwashing
He wants us associating Kekistan MAGApedes with anti immigration and white nationalism. Probably literal CIA

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING! SHILLS BTFO FOR GOOD!!
I've been burned too many times now. It ain't happening till it's already happened.
The Trump administration is planning
planning

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

user did you really have to mention that? they're disgusting enough without being reminded that they actually fucking jam shit into a gaping wound until it scars over

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

all me, lmao. am i the only one who posts in this board?

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

2nd post
psychology must be made illegal. it is kike's tool to go full ZOG mode

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

forgot to link
meant second pic

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Also normalfags confirmed NPCs

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

funny

Attached: busines-as-usual.PNG (131.34 KB, 530x355)

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

Fuck your shit.

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

the fuck is this kike doing?

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

A demonstration of the power of VPNs.

Attached: Man-Made.mp4 (10.35 MB, 640x360)

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

typing this out sounds gay but I wish we could just have an interesting thread with anons debating and following things to their logical conclusions whatever they may be. Instead of this bullshit. It's like I'm on /b/ every fucking thread

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

Too many shills and newfags, feds monitor this place constantly. They dispatch shills strategically to shut down useful threads.

We need another exodus.

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

the anime faces in this thread
not smug
no kikeroach
I'm confused. At least kikefy/larpers aren't blatantly shitting up the thread.

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

Thus, for a gilded age we mourn, insisting such days forever dead.
But of all the feelings ever known, longing for a time not your own is when true cowardice is shown, especially if dark the age has grown.
For like dawn light, in black sown, all darkness will be overthrown.
All darkness will be overthrown.

We are given a great gift, born in darkness, in darkest days.
We are given trials, mountains to lift, aye the very Molochitaur in his maze.
We are call upon to be strong, to be swift, heroes upon which our sons gaze.

So appear you king or appear you slave, amongst the good or a people strayed, with actions now the future pave.
For the coward is he that delays.

Attached: War-Never-Changes.webm (7.46 MB, 426x240)

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

To where? /pol3/index.html ?

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

demanding a full moratorium
Demand all they want. The other they will just get a federal judge in Hawaii to stop it.

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

Dark web or a decentralized meshnet.
Or something else.
Definitely not this federal honeypot.
Time is running out before election garbage picks up. I bet Jim Watkins will shut this place down again for (((their))) preferred candidate.

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

File name.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

You are right dude. I have seen shill organization attempt this futile "spooky" brainwashposting many times here on Zig Forums. All it does is show their desperation. They are unable to enforce even the smallest bit of their narrative, so they do absolutely retarded voodo nigger tier shit since everything else fails.

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

No, because you still have no argument. You’re quite plainly lying. Local governments can’t go against the state or the fed. They’ll be arrested and replaced.

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

shills are nothing but annoying.

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

You don't understand what's happening here. They, the ominous they, specially don't have border control so the spics and who the fuck ever else can cross into the US. To demoralize white Americans patriotically and economically. They show us news reports about the "immigration issues" to upset you and make you feel hopeless. It's all part of the plan.

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

That picture is from a SJW game.

James Martinez
James Martinez

I don't trust Trump or none of you fuckers here.

Attached: screencapped-movies-tvrio-bravo-1959-with-john-wayne-dean-1.gif (2.45 MB, 356x200)

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

Its not working.
Its just making more and more convinced of what will have to be done.

Attached: Duty.PNG (727 KB, 941x704)

David Perry
David Perry

panic!
be scared!
stop organizing
Nah. Try harder, schlomo.

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Maybe Trump got intel on how fucking pissed we are at him that we are literally on the verge of revolution and he realized he has to do this in order to not see Washington burn.

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

you’re a jew because you gave advice on how to bypass the jew, and because you exposed a jewish honeypot
Kill yourself.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

His words are meaningless, his actions are what matters. You can celebrate when he's actually done something.

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

No one is on the verge of revolution, dumbass. Trump couldn’t care less about whites.

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

“We have no choice as I see this,” Morgan said Tuesday. “We need to take some interior enforcement action…We need to continue to do everything that we can within the current legal framework, within the current laws, within the current statutorily mandated duties of ICE, to assist, to reduce this humanitarian crisis. That will include families.”
Sigh. Current law dictates the only individuals protected by the law within the US are legal US citizens. Just execute them and create mass graves in California. I dunno, maybe fill the San Andreas fault.

Christian White
Christian White

viva la revolucion mis amigos gringos locos!

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

beep boop infowars fake because trusted outlets like cnn says they are
Infowars is kosher and pro-israel, but don't cry about the source and pretend it's peddling pure bullshit.

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

Checked for imagining the feeling of the skin being slowly peeled away from bone and sinew, the pitiful shrieks, the absence of emotional response thereto.
An amused smile.

Attached: Jews---Greatest-Fear.jpg (233.56 KB, 803x821)

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

checar

Attached: viva.jpg (110.92 KB, 474x486)

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Do we have any evidence whatsoever of Rosenthal’s existence or the validity of those statements.

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

if he does deport at least 10milion before 2020, no vote.

He'd probably make sure to deport only the white European illegals first.

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

Sure.

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

Phew our last election has not yet been proved in vain.

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

You guys ever seen the documentaries about deportations from the United Kingdom? They all walk right the fuck back in. It is the same also in some documentaries I watched about America. There's nothing stopping these deportees from literally just walking over the border or flying back in yet again. Fuck I know an illegal in person that I have had to work alongside because nobody will employ a white supremacist, and I can confirm, how ridiculously easy it is for them. Only the laziest, fattest, most useless spics even consider the current "border security" any kind of challenge.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

And then they get money for being poor assholes.

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

Where, then.

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

Why can't we build the wall out of rubble at least and just put some random explosives throughout it?

They say it has to cost a lot. I'm pretty sure with some ingenuity it could end up costing just about nothing at all, just use machines and the materials immediately available. Will it be invincible? No. But at least it'll be a complete wall and drones and patrols can and random mines can help complete it.

Too bad the fucking border guard agents are in the hands of the deep state and the cartels. I know this firsthand and if I was willing to take a big risk, I could dox some of the guards, but nobody on here would I believe use the dox to actually kill them so it's not worth me risking my life to dox them all for nothing to happen other than me getting killed.

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

To this end, check out the discussion of this piece.
Thought you might find it amusing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Wallace_Rosenthal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Harold_Wallace_Rosenthal

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (319.9 KB, 2268x1285)

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

MUH WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The wall was not literal. It was figurative speech, to symbolize increased border security.
Take your meds.

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

Moving the goalposts Yeshua?

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

While that’s still not a source good enough for using, it’s very interesting to see the kike be completely unable to directly quantify the “interview” as being 100% a hoax. Normally, when presented with something (the interview) that has no evidence to prove it happened (all we have is the “transcript” of it, not a video/audio file in any way, nor a first-hand writing), I’d dismiss it as unusable. But if the jews themselves aren’t even sure if it was real, that’s a little different.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

He’s paid to post here. Look for all key phrases:
not literal
metaphor
esoteric
”take your meds”
All instances of these should be reported globally, every time you see them. Do one per IP address since spammers are allowed to spam infinitely, but we’re only allowed to report 3 posts every 15 minutes.

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

While that’s still not a source good enough for using
Hahahaha you're a funny guy. I like you.
You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Fact is, its just like the Protocols, its demonstrable of what is, and if you feel you needs mores proofs, well, thats ons yous my mans.

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

Why would you respond to such obvious bait?
1-900-Come-On-Now

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

Hes totally gonna do it boys, hes in no way gonna fuck it up like everything else hes done. Another thread talking about how an estimated 1M are coming in this year, but its ok guys because trump deported a full 50k! Reddit is desperate for anons to meme trump 2020 but theyre done. He has NOTHING to run on. Cult of personality faggots need to wake up and stop shitting up the board with this crap.

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

He has NOTHING to run on.
It's unlikely he loses to Biden after his fervent subservience to Rothschild's Israel. It would look bad for followers of Yahweh if Yahweh's biggest fan lost re-election.

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

We'll see about that, won't we.
If he really wants to put a cherry on top, he'll also deport the treasonous kikes that brought all this misery on in the first place.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Amen John. Amen.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

Sure he will. Give it 48hrs and zion Don will flip flop like a giant faggot. We've been here before and he's done NOTHING. Not only have 1m++ shitskins illegal come over, this motherfucker has given away citizenship at record levels. Fucking Obama was better. The stats prove it. If that isn't a giant pozzed load on the face of the nation, I don't know what is.

It's up to us to kill all the shitskins, commies and jews. It's the only way.

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

Seek my destruction? The Jews themselves are the assault on humanity, you goofball dumbass. They are the scourge, you kikestool. All I have to do is step aside and you die from your parasite. You and your "persecuted" Jews. What a joke.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

based but it will get blocked and trump knows it

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

thats the GOPe, what that post is refering to is the Republican Voter base

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

Trump is dishonest! Believe me! I am the most honest man on Zig Forums!

You anti-Trumpers really are mentally ill.
Sickening.

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

tfw when you only have to look at a thread and notice the quanitity of kvetching to know whether or not it's a valid threat to (((them))).
tfw when OPs required independent research and analysis for confirmation, but then (((they))) came scurrying out of (((their))) fear ridden dens thinking the shadows (((they))) brought could shade the light (((they))) abhor.
tfw D day 75 years later.
Feels good man.

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

OMG ITS HAPPENING HE'S FINALLY GOING TO DEPORT THEM ALL
except not families
except not ppl waiting on hearings
except we'll obey Democrat's demands
except we won't prosecute firms for hiring them
except we'll keep letting them in at the border
except no wall

NOTHING TO SEE HERE -=- JUST MORE POSTURING BY ZOGNALD

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

criticizing criticism of zognald "from the right"
r/t_D calling others mentally ill
gb2reddit you deranged faggot

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

Trump should have people like you killed.
I bet you own a poster of Obama and voted Hillary.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

thats the GOPe, what that post is refering to is the Republican Voter base
protip: always remember: pig, pie, po
(1) Party-in-Government
(2) Party-in-Electorate
(3) Party Organization

There are always three Parties, never one monolith

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

Hate slaves are not welcome.

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

it's fucking happening
I'll believe it when I see it.
Until then, the 9th circuit court will call this "unconstitutional" and nothing will happen.

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Pol is pro Trump has been since forever.
Since early 2000s the chans have been with our Emperor but in a spiritual way.
Now we are united with him indefinitely.
MAGA 2020 - 2100

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

Have faith in Trump.
Otherwise he cannt accomplish anything
You retarded outsider
The MAGA spiit is coming back

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

What I hear:
"We are PLANNING a large scale deportation operation of illegal aliens, including those who have refused to show for their asylum court hearings so that we can waste more taxpayer dollars by MERELY PLANNING and mislead the public into a false sense of trust and security so that I will get voted in as your Zionist President again."

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

Your either with Trump or Biden.
Fucking Democrat.

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

the fuck is this kike doing?
Not getting his diapers changed like others just did

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

IDIOT
Pol is pro Trump has been since forever.
FALSE
Kill yourself you jew faggot
ANYONE WHO SHILLS FOR TRUMP IS A ZIONIST
I'm for James Mason you filthy greasy kike

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

chans
You need to go and stay go.
You too.
It's funny how 8 tears of Obongo and Biden did less damage to gun rights than 3 years of Trump did. Maybe Biden would be the lesser of two evils.

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

Its ridiculous that you believe the randomly elected head of a federal government is going to wield total power and do as he please. The President ist bound by laws and the establishment, these failings in the first three years are obviously used by the leftists for psyop to debase Trump and get a crypto commie elected in 2020. It was clear that the left would regroup and start a counter attack, and you fell for it.
Either that or you are shilling.

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

Hate slaves are not welcome
not interested in your made up terms, faggot
/gaschamber/index.html
/oven/index.html

Attached: kia-murros-on-hate.webm (2.55 MB, 328x240)

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

This
Never Trumpers should be fed to pigs.
Fuckers.
We need them eliminated

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

Its ridiculous that you believe the randomly elected head of a federal government is going to wield total power and do as he please. The President ist bound by laws and the establishment
so…. you're admitting that I'm correct and that this is just posturing? You could have done so more succinctly, you know. Please work on that. I'll never get that 3 sec of my life back. thanks

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

any criticism of ZOGnald, even from "the right" makes you a "Never Trumper"
this is how retarded h8/pol/ has become. I want 2014-15 Zig Forums back :'(

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

Ladies and gentlemen: a Jew.

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

JEWS HATE TRUMP
TRUMP IS STARTING A REAL HOLOCAUST BEHIND THE SCENES. IT WILL ALL BE DECLASSIFIED SOON. MASS ARRESTS AND EXECUTIONS. HILLARY AND PODESTA DIED DURING 2017.

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

these failings in the first three years are obviously used by the leftists for psyop to debase Trump
Utterly irrelevant. Either Trump has no intention of following through on his promises or he is incapable of doing so. Either way there is no point in continuing to support him.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

Your slave-morality is not welcome.

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Confirmed Pro-Zionist Kikes
(no point made)
(It will never happen)
(same)
(A Diversity Faggot)
too many to continue…
The problem is, is that these Pro-Trump "Conservatives" are nothing less than 'Just a Smidge Right of the Progressive Leftists,' yet they don't see it. They want to let 'Jamal, Paco,' and 'Muhammed' in with the rest of the conservative crowd to be "All MAGA an SHeeeeiiiiit."
You can't even say that they are right of center. THey are so blinded after years of programming that where they are politically seems like the far right conservative voice, when they are not even close. They might as well just be TRS faggot-kikes. Go blow Richard Spencer you worthless tranny kikes.

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

Love slaves are cancer.

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

No, then problem is VPN shilling and low quality moderation staff.

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

maybe, but still this is not even pre-Q-tard 2017 Zig Forums fugg
I fucking hate Qtards - they get the rope while I star into their eyes as they go up up up the lamp-post

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

Yeah, back when kikes like you were not tolerated.

Do you think it would be different with a different person? Until you can offer a fascist leader who can topple the establishment and preform a Gleichschaltung, cuckservatives will have to do.

Politics is all about compromises until one side has an overwhelming superiority. If you choose somebody to represent you you have to back him all the way through, if you take failures personal and topple people based on bad feelings you open yourself up to subversion, manipulation and finally balkanisation and irrelevance. If you thought America was going to turn into whitetopia by 2020 and democrats were going to commit mass suicide you are a plebian fool, instead they regrouped and counterattacked and it worked once again because we lack a doctrine.

"Meine Ehre heißt Treue"

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

cuckservatives will have to do.
But they don't do.
Politics is all about compromises until one side has an overwhelming superiority.
And it's conservatives that do all the compromising, even when they have no reason to do so.
If you choose somebody to represent you you have to back him all the way through
Nope. Politicians exist to service us. If they won't or can't then they lose their jobs.

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

Do you think it would be different with a different person
Do you?

If you thought America was going to turn into whitetopia by 2020 and democrats were going to commit mass suicide you are a plebian tool
Ah, a good ol fashioned strawman.
you expected to a politician to uphold their campaign promises? That means you expected way way way more than what was promised and you're dumb! Its all about compromises goy!

We lack a doctrine
No, we don't - we possess a system wherein a Jewish dialectic is maintained to ensure nobody but a participant in that dialectic can or will get anywhere, because the same Jews who control the dialectic also control the finance industry whose support is requisite to compete in our extremely-expensive political system.

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

Oh also
If you choose somebody to represent you you have to back him all the way through
So….

…. If you back someone…

…. And they openly and repeatedly betray you, betray the promises they made such that you backed them….

…. You need to keep backing them?

Because that sounds like political cuckoldry to me.
We need accountability.
You can't just make promises to get into power and then break those promises without being held accountable.
Otherwise, a democratic system is just a test of who can lie to the goyim most effectively.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Yes, now shut up and eat shit goyim.
The cattle trough exists because JEWS, out of graciousness and kindness, created it.
Now stop complaining. Trump is a GIFT from us.
Spoiled goyim.
Either accept this system or STARVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

John Murphy
John Murphy

Reported for angry jew lapping.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

*larping

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

if I say the funny words often enough they will believe I am one of them

Attached: images.jpg (10.31 KB, 219x230)

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

There still torturing me.

James Sanders
James Sanders

Don't give it (you)'s you idiot. Thats what it wants,

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

AJ says Trump's going to be drugged into a coma as a soft assassination like is being done to Assange. I expect everyone here to be happy about that for one reason or the other.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

not happy. I need a win.

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

I'd be fine with Trump being eaten by the jews.

Like Tarpeia upon the shields of the Sabines.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

jews want all nonwhites killed or deported
Reported.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

"Well? We're waiting…".jpg

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

Uh. YEAH?????
Thanks for the update and newsflash.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

I'll believe it when I see it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (23.93 KB, 177x282)

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

People who question Trump should be killed and used as fertilizer.
You are the worst people in history.
You rape children
You make everything so difficult for our leader.
You are a murderer.
You are a NEET.
==SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP! SUPPORT HIM! SUPPORT HIM! SUPPORT HIM! SUPPORT HIM! SUPPORT HIM!
SUPPORT HIM! SUPPORT HIM!
SUPPORT HIM! SUPPORT HIM!==

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

DAY of DAYS

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

No use them for medical experiments.
Like Unit 731 but better.
Live vivisections.
They cannot be tolerated.
Never Trumpers are just an obstacle.
Trump should rape their families and sell them into slavery.
Jim Watkins is not doing his job.
He should be doxxing these MOTHERFUCKERS for ruining everything.

Eli Long
Eli Long

People who oppose Trump are just garbage and most should be slowly strangled and recorded in snuff films.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

believing anything Jonestein says
You should really consider killing yourself. The world is a scary place, and someone like you, who believes such an obvious fraud is going to have a really tough time.

John Cox
John Cox

'We Have No Choice’: Trump Admin Prepares Large-Scale implantation Of Illegal Aliens Amid Crisis, defended by DHS as they provide armed transport to the new citizens, cathartically-exposing the true purpose of the creation of the DHS in the first place to the citizens of a foreign, hostile-occupied nation.

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

Embarrassing samefaggotry for bait.

Eli Long
Eli Long

You seem frustrated. Are you frustrated?

Attached: smug-comissar.jpg (55.32 KB, 600x450)

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

I know its hard to perceive reality when youre jewish, but no one is going to appreciate what you wrote, or how. Youve only added another reason to the long list of why jews need to be dealt with.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

Don't give it (you)s. Thats what it wants.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

It's not like there's anything better to do on this board anymore.

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

Pol is pro Trump has been since forever
Pol
pro-Trump
muh forever
gtfo newfag retard. you probably don't even know who imkikey is, let alone remember a time previous to that ducksucking faggot

if I lose an argument, I can still win if i scream "jew" enough
nope

newfag detected

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

I feel you.

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

yeah, bc this place is shit and has been for several years newfags

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

I feel betrayal to the previous picture enmanating this one, Dr. (((Rorschach))).

Again, weak attempt at mindplay, CIA.

If you disagree with me you should only be subjected to the worst tortures a jewish mind like mine can ever devise!
Your bioluminesence is the envy of all streetlamps. It's a good thing you'll never be able to carry out any of your sick torture fantasies, as you will forever remain a poorly-paid employee who often resorts to doing it for free. Getting triggered by the mere fact that 2016 is three years ago and that you'll never get the Trump you were promised, cultist? I know. I used to support him until he began weaning off in favor of Israel.

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

Yeah, pretty much.

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

Read the recent news, it's not happening otherwise it would have already. Proof? He should have sacked his kike son in law for being a cuck and insulting the largest part of his voter base, the most important issue to GOP voters to the bottom of the ocean with concrete shoes.

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

trump won't deport anyone you niggers

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

Oh look an actual /polack/.
Seems like anons are coming back out of the woodwork.
It's funny to me how fast shills fail against actual anons. Don't give up faggots, the people sliding and shilling this board are doing it for money. Anons do it for free.

Attached: B80329B7-30C7-498A-A0A2-1AF6FB3F2C60.jpeg (68.98 KB, 479x447)

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Zig Forumsack*

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

Vote Trump.

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

Whats up with that filename?

Jose Green
Jose Green

hes a phone posting fag

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

Ah. Ew.

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

TRUMP SHILLS

[text] BT F O [text]

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

An update on this:

After both the United States and Mexico claimed to have had a 'very good discussion' to avert President Trump's tariff threat - and the US weighing a delay over concerns that both sides wouldn't be able to reach an agreement on all the measures Mexico would need to take to avert them, Mexico showed yet another act of good faith on Thursday - freezing the bank accounts of 26 alleged human traffickers.

The ministry's Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) said in a statement it froze the accounts due to "probable links with human trafficking and illegal aid to migrant caravans."

The FIU added that it would present the cases to the Attorney General's office. - Reuters

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

indeed. the experience has been so distasteful that I basically quit imageboards for the last year. after chodemonkey ousted imkikey, i figured the board would get shilled, but i thought it would die down. i guess i was wrong

did everyone land somewhere else, or did all of real/pol/ just decide to give up imageboards like i did?

Attached: 5d80265a9d2b.gif (142.62 KB, 429x611)

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

The moderation staff is composed entirely of 4chan /int/ users user.
There was a brief post-kampfy period wherein some legitimate Zig Forumsacks got in, but they were subsequently ousted for various violations both severe and benign, and gradually we were left with people who are basically the equivalent of kikey - they regularly ban people for "low effort" and "spam", yet known spammers are reported and go untouched, like the KILL WHITE NATIONALISTS spammer who is NEVER banned and only rarely has any of their posts removed.

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Trump is going to lose the election and he has (((kushner))) to thank for that. I hope the DNC brings up what his own family he keeps has said about the most important voters the GOP needs to win because it's a lot worse than the"deplorables" comment that killed illary

foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-immigration-economy-top-list-of-voter-concerns
Immigration is a top priority for Republican voters

Trump is DONE and that's because he's a fucking loser who couldn't get an alpha Chad like Tom Brady into his family but a c student beta 'nice' jewboi.

p.s. don't forget the time Trump pardoned kosher kike sholom rubashkin who smuggled in and used illegals. The DNC mentions that too in the 2020 debates and Trump will probably have a heart attack on stage.

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Translation:
Nothing of import happened.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Unless MOST anons move elsewhere it will never change.
We should all move somewhere on Tor - however, because organizing an exodus is difficult it will probably never happen.

Zig Forums was created because Gamergate enraged the 4chan userbase and provoked an exodus.
Unless a similar event happens with Zig Forums this place will experience a slow and painful decline

John Carter
John Carter

p.s. don't forget the time Trump pardoned kosher kike sholom rubashkin who smuggled in and used illegals.
Will never be forgotten.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (23.44 KB, 1602x151)

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (184.64 KB, 2267x636)

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (140.57 KB, 2270x583)

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

What are you talking about? This board may not be great as pre-election Zig Forums but it's still multiple times superior to imkikey the zognald roach kikener shill Zig Forums. We can finally call this piece of shit who is delusional enough to think anyone would fight a civil war for him if he was impeached or wars for jizzrael in iran.

Hudson White
Hudson White

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (157.21 KB, 2267x684)

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

This board may not be great as pre-election Zig Forums but it's still multiple times superior to imkikey the zognald roach kikener shill Zig Forums.
Its worse than 4chan at this point man.
I mean, yeah, you can call out Trump - but in exchange, you got a nigh-constant shilling effort by communists and other assorted cretinous fucks.

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

Yup, confirmed.
Apolgies, have another shitty filename.

If everyone went somewhere sooper sekrit I don't know it, but I'm also not here as much these days and might've missed it. From what I've seen it's mostly people lurking hard like myself and a contingent that said 'fuck it' and went to 4chan because at least there you get real noobs that can be fun to talk to and educate.
Zig Forums (Zig Forums but also all the rest of the Zig Forums sphere like /v/, /fringe/, /x/, etc. /k/ seems to be partially immune because they correctly autistically focus on funs and ban for bullshit) is 80% bleeding edge neural-network botposts, 15% reddit/journos/assorted scum and 5% lurking Zig Forumsacks, newfags and other real people.
I pretty much only lurk these days but the feeling in the air is it's time to get back in the saddle.

Attached: A4CB6F4E-4106-40EF-A77F-8064FAFC9D78.png (357.82 KB, 800x450)

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

It's experiencing a slow boil.
Actually if Jim Watkins reinstalled Kikey, would anons really leave?
I doubt it.

There aren't many other clearnet options available and most people don't have Tor.
So this place will slowly decline in quality
It's already almost Reddit tier and mods nearly never do their job.

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

Nice strawman, fucking faggot.
Imagine supporting the ZogNald in current year.
You are filth and you will be cleansed.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

This is why they just flood us with bots and faggots. They learned to do it from the ground-up instead of top-down.

Attached: 2BD31D31-E60D-44D1-9F39-56FB3E20F617.png (543.19 KB, 551x551)

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Any MAGApedes who are still up and wanna get BTFO live at 1AM Eastern time, come listen

talkshoe.com/studio/6754663

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Great poem.
The video glorifying fighting in Jew wars, not so much.

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

shills get paid for literally nothing lmfao

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

These controlled opposition boards are engineered for containment + demoralization.
So many threads about alternatives, proving compromised mods, about Jim cooperating with feds, about how he datamines.
When will we make our final posts and bid farewell one last time?

They really have a formula for manipulation locked down now.
Where are people going? Are people leaving?
Did old anons just start lurking?
They are intentionally keeping us confused and disoriented.

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

yeah, i know, i've been trying to organize an exodus for years

my sole goal in life isn't to talk shit on trump, you faggot retard.
also this: if you have to wade through tons of shit and shills, you might as well just go back to 4cuck, which i only don't do bc they don't allow vpn posts

contingent that said 'fuck it' and went to 4chan
yeah i would have been one of these ppl except no vpns

Actually if Jim Watkins reinstalled Kikey, would anons really leave?
we should tell him to do so just so kikey will come back and start mass banning again, thereby giving us our exodus userbase. but, jim won't, bc *CLICKS*

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

It really is disgusting, user.
Whether newfags, shills, or bots… The really irksome thing isn't the thinly veiled propaganda. No.
The really pathetic thing is how absolutely fucking stupid they come off. It's like arguing with a retard or a dog. They might as well be literally flinging shit as an argument.

I would have some respect for them if they had any debate skills or put in any effort. As much as I despised that faggot, Moarpheus, at least he was somewhat formidable. the current level of shilling is just mind-numbingly moronic.
But maybe that's intentional. I just hope it's real people shilling and not bots. That way at least their little pea brains are suffering to match my own.
Then, again, if bots, then it shows that the "AI" still can't emulate us. And that is good news. It suggests that our bullshit detectors will always be an effective immune system no matter what they try to come at us with.

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

glorifying fighting in jew wars
I can't say that seems very glorious, and I don't think the jews were around in the Pleistocene.
Could be wrong though.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

Yes

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

26 alleged human traffickers.
Jeez. I didn't know there were that many. Friends of Biden probably bought little kids from all of them.

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

yeah, i don't get what keeps any of it going any more. i keep thinking to myself, was everyone always this stupid and vapid? have i suddenly gotten smarter? did i used to drink so much that i just didn't notice? wtf is going on here?

i swear i used to have good convos with relatively intelligent ppl but no idea where they went

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

All wars are Jew wars, nigger. they always have been.

And yes, putting that kind of music to the action involved in glorifying it.
Just because the imagery is of terrible things doesn't matter.
This is how programming works. Put a catchy tune to anything and it will be accepted by the mind. And the beat and tone will color what you are seeing and spin it in a certain light.

Do you even propaganda?

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

And to add.
Read what Plato wrote about music and why it should be regulated by the State.
You need to have the utmost respect and caution with what your mind consumes.
Music is quite literally a form of magic. And all magic has to do with the manipulation of men's minds…

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

So anons which is he right now?

Attached: trump-shill.png (882.6 KB, 1194x1437)

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

I think its an even mix of shills and bots currently. It's what I would do. You notice how it's just us in here suddenly? We're off the scripts.

Yup we're trapped in a local minima. For now the best option is to take our board back or take over an allied board. Zig Forums + (for i in polclones…) is gay and makes us look weak. Let's go move into /tv/.
We also need to take /b/ back, the faggots have made it a cesspool of trannie degeneracy and even the actual /b/tards are tired of it.

I've noticed this too. We used to have good esoterics threads a few years ago on here and a lot of anons reported similar.
In general, even outside of politics, reality itself seems to be breaking down. We need to investigate shit like this but we're under such heavy shilling that we can barely talk to each other.

We have to love the suck.

Attached: 88152BD4-7F4A-4384-B96A-9836D710E9A8.mp4 (6.77 MB, 1000x562)

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Well, the longer you've had the redpill in your system, the more you see the stupidity in the real world all around you. It has ruined me for conversations with old friends. All I can hear is the programming coming out in everything they talk about. It's maddening when I want to talk about something important and all they talk about is their goddamn shows. and who is racist this week… It really has caused a deep seated… not so much hate… Just loneliness I suppose - and a desperation for my people.

As far as this place, I really am starting to think that the shilling has been intentionally dumbed down as a demoralization tactic. It's like when you have a good opponent, it makes you more sharp. You think faster and better when there is a challenge. The opposite is true when you are up against a moron. You just keep banging your head against a wall, because the game never really picks up pace. It makes you dull.

I live in a University town and recently I've considered taking it to the streets just to keep up my debating bantz.

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

when you have a good opponent it makes you sharp
Holy fuck this was an epiphany moment for me. This was the last logical piece. Son of a bitch.

Attached: 85EFB44D-C402-4ED6-B4FE-3F289A2650A1.gif (2.73 MB, 240x135)

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Agreed. When you go off topic and stop dropping key words, it really is a shit-test to see which IDs completely fail to respond.

I also agree that things in the real world are getting strange as well. And this is coming from a person who is very even keel and hyper observant of the world around him. I really do think that there are cycles in the heavens and on Earth that effect how humanity functions. Whether its some kind of brain wave attunement with certain celestial alignments, changes in the Sun, or Earth vibrations… who the fuck really knows? Except maybe some people in the Vatican or others with legitimate ancient scrolls. There is definitely something going on though. The acceleration in tech and social abnormalities is off the fucking scale.
It's starting to feel really biblical, for lack of a better term.

Yet, despite all of that, I have a few younger people in their mid 20's (I'm nearly 40) that I work with and talk to on a regular basis. They are confused about what is going on, but they are very receptive to the crumbs I keep feeding them. They really want to seek out the Truth - capital T.
One young lady asked me the zinger question the other day - how can we trust ANYTHING? How can we know what is the Truth?
It encourages me when people around me are asking questions like that.

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

It really is lonely. I've taken to talking to cuckservative boomers just to have someone who will agree on the most basic principles like self responsibility.

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

All wars are Jew wars, nigger. they always have been.
Even the ones between the Romans and the Gauls? Hmm.

And yes, putting that kind of music to the action involved in glorifying it.
I'm fine with glorifying combat though. Combat is where glory dwells, after all.
Combat for jews, not so much, but still.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Yes, even those ones.
I'm not going to go all Bible on you, but do you understand that when we talk about Jews, we are talking about people who are possessed by an evil spirit?
I use the Bible as a reference because for all of its faults, it - like all religious texts - does state some Truths about the nature of humanity and the world. And I am much more familiar with it than the Bagavad Gita (sp?)
The Bible says that this world is RULED by the Prince of the Air. And it always has been since the fall of man.
So, people beholden to that spirit have always been the rulers of this world.

do you really thin the elites of that day were fighting in the front lines? Or did they send their peons to die for their interests, just as happens today?
The "glory of combat" is one of the oldest lines of propaganda ever produced. An oldie but a goodie, as they say, because it is still ringing in gullible young men to this day.
The people who instigate and perpetuate War are of the same spirit. Today we call it the spirit of the Jew. But, this same spirit has been at work throughout history. And has always told the same lies. Because this spirit knows the soul and nature of man better than anyone. And it weaves its deception so masterfully that it can keep telling the same lies and men keep falling for them ever goddamn time.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Hoping for a Final Solution to the Mexican Question.

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

I'm not going to go all Bible on you, but do you understand that when we talk about Jews, we are talking about people who are possessed by an evil spirit?
Yep.

do you really thin the elites of that day were fighting in the front lines? Or did they send their peons to die for their interests, just as happens today?
All indications suggest that elites like Julius Caesar did fight on the front lines, to varying degrees.

The "glory of combat" is one of the oldest lines of propaganda ever produced.
Hmmm. I think you might be full of shit m8.

The people who instigate and perpetuate War are of the same spirit.
Yeah, you're definitely full of shit.
Don't get me wrong, I see what you're talking about, but I don't share your interpretation of the circumstances. War is not innately jewish - it is a mechanism via which organisms compete in their environment. War purely for monetary gain or something of that sort? Aye, I could see some argument that similar varieties of metaphysical malignancies partake therein, but the notion that combat is nothing more than "jew spirit" is nonsense.

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

To be succinct - All wars serve the interests of the elite, yet the common man is convinced of the "glory of battle" and therefore serves the interests elite against their own personal and family interests. War never serves to better the situation of the common man.
And the elites do, and always have been possessed by the same spirit. The current, most familiar iteration of which is the Jew.

But don't forget the degeneracy that Rome reveled in before it fell. These patterns repeat endlessly and "there is nothing new under the Sun".
We may have new technology and new faces that present themselves in this Age. But the nature of man does not change. And therefore, as much as the physical appearances of the world change with time, we still and are always struggling against "powers and principalities, and spiritual wickedness in high places".

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

Eat it up then son.
Volunteer yourself of you believe in it.
Just remember where you learned your history…

And your view of the world is much too biological and mechanical. You mention metaphysics, but you don't seem to fully grasp the depth of the subject.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Self defense is one thing.
Wars of conquest are completely different in nature and in spirit…

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

Just popped in to let you know that you're the problem.

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

If you dig a little deeper into /x/ stuff you can pretty conclusively prove that reality is far more than the materialism preached by degenerates and idiots.
Project STARGATE and 'anomalous cognition' are good places to start.
If they got away with lying about the holocaust, what else did they lie about?

I know this feel

I think you're misunderstanding that user. They speak in terms of propaganda, not logos. They're criticizing 'DIE FOR ISRAEL GOYIM' not defending one's volk.

Attached: 2334AE87-4B2F-4238-8383-56B6FD223AD5.png (213.47 KB, 499x499)

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

Again, I would seriously question the veracity of the claim that Julius Caesar put himself in the front lines.

Sounds like bullshit ancient propaganda to fire up the troops to me.

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

All wars serve the interests of the elite
That's not true though, and many wars serve the interests of the common man in turn, for if the common man does not defend himself in a competitive ecology, he will die just the same as the elites.

yet the common man is convinced of the "glory of battle"
and therefore serves the interests elite against their own personal and family interests
So, a band of hostile invaders enters your territory with the aim of claiming your territory for themselves. This does not serve their individual interests? It does not serve yours and your families to combat them?
Nonsense.

And the elites do, and always have been possessed by the same spirit. The current, most familiar iteration of which is the Jew.
But don't forget the degeneracy that Rome reveled in before it fell.
Yeah, after literal jews entered their society.

We may have new technology and new faces that present themselves in this Age. But the nature of man does not change. And therefore, as much as the physical appearances of the world change with time, we still and are always struggling against "powers and principalities, and spiritual wickedness in high places".
And war will remain a place of glory for those who undertake it for righteous causes.
If you think everything with regard to martial combat between peoples is "jewish spirits and the elite", you're spouting nonsense.

Volunteer yourself of you believe in it.
Volunteer for what? The military of a state power? Why? This state power doesn't represent my people or protect their interests.
If it did? I would gladly volunteer to fight for it.
Just remember where you learned your history…
From reading the great works of men across the ages. Many of whom were warriors and achieved glory for themselves and their people.

And your view of the world is much too biological and mechanical. You mention metaphysics, but you don't seem to fully grasp the depth of the subject.
I grasp it just fine, I simply don't believe in it as much as you clearly do. Your view of the world is too dissociated and ephemeral, I could claim, demonstrating an absence of grasp of the material and organic.

Self defense is one thing. Wars of conquest are completely different in nature and in spirit…
I disagree. I would suggest that wars of conquest have, historically, ensured the survival and prosperity of many a people, and were wrought for oft-noble aims.
It seems to me we simple won't see eye-to-eye, because while you appear to have some good ideas, your mind is lost within itself and has forgotten where you come from.

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

You ate up Darwinism and don't even realize it.
There have been different schemes and lies for justifying War as a necessary evil throughout the Ages.
You've bought into the current one.
Enjoy.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Again, I would seriously question the veracity of the claim that Julius Caesar put himself in the front lines. Sounds like bullshit ancient propaganda to fire up the troops to me.
I would seriously question the veracity of the claim that no "elite" soldiers ever fought from the front lines, and that all wars are "jewish spirit wars of the elite".

It all sounds very utopian to me, this business about war being a thing of "evil spirits". Is it "jewish spirits" urging packs of wolves to fight it out over territory? I think not.
You've simply dissociated too far from the material component reality, too far into the ephemeral which lies beyond that material, IMHO at least. The fact that I acknowledge the metaphysical doesn't degrade my conceptual grasp of ecology and the conflicts between organismal clades therein.

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

Attached: f6510f0059ebce0eaea58abe7f27d18525abccb367b62ec2021d6c220e690f6e.png (817 KB, 2560x1601)

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

There you go comparing men to wolves.
Darwinism.
I believe in the Divinity of Man.
And yet man is gullible and corruptible. And so, many are brought into the lie. and they go and fight and die.
The fact is that only a small fraction of any population ever goes to fight.
The survivors make the world. Not the "glorious" fallen ones.

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

You ate up Darwinism and don't even realize it.
I sure did.
There have been different schemes and lies for justifying War as a necessary evil throughout the Ages. You've bought into the current one. Enjoy.
That's a very verbose rendition of "lel ur dum fagit". Not very convincing though.

Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.
That's a very clever way to say "I'm not full of shit you just don't understand". It also implies that everyone who is not believed or "understood" by the masses is demonstrable of "Seeing beyond the shadows and lies", but to me, sounds like you wandered too far into the shadows and never came out. You learned more about them, sure, but now you're lost in the shade, and you've convinced yourself that you're the wiser for it.
Enjoy that shade my man. But watch out for what lurks therein.

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

There you go comparing men to wolves.
Men and wolves are quite similar.
I believe in the Divinity of Man.
Oh well then you're fucking full of shit m8. We can just stop talking, because man is not a fallen angel, but a rising beast.
The fact is that only a small fraction of any population ever goes to fight.
And that's often all that it takes to secure the prosperity, the existence, of their kind into perpetuity.
You would not exist if not for such men. Fact.
The survivors make the world. Not the "glorious" fallen ones.
The "glorious" ones are generally those who fell others, not the ones who fall.
Those who fall are gone, lost to the ether. Nothing but ash and memory, if even that.

Do you believe they wander in the shade with you? Perhaps they whisper sweet nothings in your ear, tell you of your divinity, and the evil of the sword?
Hmm. A curiosity - but not one I desire to delve into.

We will not see eye to eye. That is sufficient, I suppose.
You would say I am lost in the material, I would say you are lost in the ephemeral.
Perhaps we are both right.

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

And make no mistake, I am prepared to DEFEND what is mine. But I have illusion of a "glorious" or "Noble" battle.
There is a reason that the general populace has to be stoked with fear propaganda before a State persues war.
Without an illusory enemy, the people would revolt against a war of conquest.
Just as we now have the Global War on Terrorism that was kicked off with a giant false flag.
And the Empire marches on…

Do you really believe that it has ever been any different?

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

You believe all of the lies necessary to excuse the State for whatever expedition it wishes to persue.
I'd say that's enough to know.
Read the quote…

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

And make no mistake, I am prepared to DEFEND what is mine.
But I have illusion of a "glorious" or "Noble" battle.
Then you will not be a very good defender, IMHO.

Without an illusory enemy, the people would revolt against a war of conquest.
Most enemies in wars of conflict are not illusory, but material. Life is competition.

Just as we now have the Global War on Terrorism that was kicked off with a giant false flag.
I never said ALL wars are righteous, nor that glory comes to all warriors.

Do you really believe that it has ever been any different?
Most assuredly. It used to be a man could not kill another man from half-way around the world in the blink of an eye. Now, he can - and he does.
Wars of conquest between men, between beasts, they are much the same.

The lion does not benefit that the hyena exists, and takes from it what he can, as the hyena does in turn. There are no evil spirits here, merely material competitors for space and resources.
The one who wins sees their lines perpetuated, those who lose do not.

You believe all of the lies necessary to excuse the State for whatever expedition it wishes to persue.
Hardly, but you would say as much. Then again, you would also say that men are divine angels fallen from heaven and the only conflict which emerges between them is the product of "elites" and "jewish spirit". Less than convincing.

Read the quote…
I did, remember? I responded thusly:
That's a very clever way to say "I'm not full of shit you just don't understand". It also implies that everyone who is not believed or "understood" by the masses is demonstrable of "Seeing beyond the shadows and lies", but to me, sounds like you wandered too far into the shadows and never came out. You learned more about them, sure, but now you're lost in the shade, and you've convinced yourself that you're the wiser for it.
Enjoy that shade my man. But watch out for what lurks therein.

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

Before taking on the ideas of a man - Darwin - you really should research his personal motivations and his associates.

And now I'm done.

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

Before taking on the ideas of a man - Darwin - you really should research his personal motivations and his associates.
I have. Your point?

FTR: When trying to make a point, it serves your intent, should it be to convince, much better to make a statement rather than a vague implication.
And given I know not of your personal motivations or associates…. Well, I suppose we'll see how 'done' you truly are.

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

On a slightly different topic.
What kind of violence would you suggest to extricate the common man from the plight of toiling under the elite in the modern Age?

Do you think war is an option?

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

It seems to me that according to a Darwinistic, competition rules the day, type of appraoch - one might be justified in saying that the elite should be praised and encouraged.
After all, they are the alphas in society.
Shouldn't all of us lower ones just accept our station and be happy with the scraps we scrounge for?

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

And for that matter, why discourage slavery?
Might makes right, so why shouldn't the powerful have absolute rule over the weak?
And promote transhumanism as well. It will elevate the species. Even if only the elite will have access to the improvements, it's a step in elevating man from his beastly nature, yes?

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

Too late, ziondon.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

Jesus H Christ. This place is infested now. How long before we get dozens of /ptg/ threads everyday?

Carson James
Carson James

Not very done, it seems.

What kind of violence would you suggest to extricate the common man from the plight of toiling under the elite in the modern Age?
Do you think war is an option?
I think war of a sort will be a requisite, the only requisite. Will it be so simple as meeting the enemy on a field of battle and claiming the day to secure the existence of our kind? Extremely doubtful. This is not a foe that will fight so cleanly, if that makes sense.

Contrary to your claims, again, things are not as they once were. Do not think that I dismiss the spiritual as irrelevant, by any means - I simply see it through a different lens, I suppose. Its there, and it matters… But it is the BALANCE between the relations of material and metaphysical, that is where the rub lies. But I digress… We are moving towards a point of materialistically-derived enslavement, spanning both spheres and on a scale which I can only partially comprehend the complexities of, which I believe will lead us directly into the Great Filter or along a fouler path.

The elites are behind this, yes, and there is a THING behind them, an old THING, a foul THING, a THING which the jews took unto their blood and souls long ago, and yes, it certainly has a taste for the blood wrought of war… But that does not mean war is innately a manifestation of that THING or any other of its nature. This I do not believe. Conflict is innate in nature, it is a mechanism via which the naturalistic processes pursue the infinity-point of 'perfection' through reproductive life.

How could such conflicts not manifest amongst beings of greater cognitive functionality as well?
When you say you believe in the Divinity of Man, what do you mean? Do you mean some sort of a pseudo- or literal-Creationist perspective? Or do you mean in the processes of higher-cognitive biological structures seeming to act as a functional platform for something metaphysical ala the soul?
Do you think gorillas have souls, are they Divine? They are far less warlike than us, and manifest an existence which I would suggest is more in-line with that which you've described as being appropriate. I'm not trying to BTFO you, since you're going to stick around, I'm curious.

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

It seems to me that according to a Darwinistic, competition rules the day, type of appraoch - one might be justified in saying that the elite should be praised and encouraged. After all, they are the alphas in society.
To a degree, yes. It is impressive, on some level. Grotesque, insidious, not to our standards of righteous behavior, but effective none the less.
And therein is the greater complexity - we are higher-cognitive organisms, our behavioral patterns are extremely complex. How and why one does a thing often dictates whether that thing was righteous or not.

Put simply: In a competition, would you praise and encourage your competitor? Would it be righteous to do so? Why/Why not? Extrapolate.

Shouldn't all of us lower ones just accept
No. There is no acceptance, this is a struggle.
Struggle is innate in your functionality.
You literally cannot survive without consuming other organisms, and they will struggle against you if able.
Unlike most, you are able to understand that, and the many implications deriving therefrom. Two packs of wolves battling for territory are not exhibiting the depth of conceptualization of a human conflict in similar terms, but they are not so far off in motivation as I think you might be inclined to believe. Is there a "jewish spirit" in them, or are they simply competing for limited space/resources to perpetuate their kind and seek prosperity for themselves (by definition at the expense of another, in a zero-sum game such as Earth pre-offworld expansion)?

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

And for that matter, why discourage slavery?
A good question. Depends on who you ask. Generally has to do with empathy, and duty.
Empathy is what allows one to perceive the state of another effectively, and duty imposes the sense of responsibility with regard to treatment of others (responsibility to others and to oneself and to other powers/factors as well).
Might makes right, so why shouldn't the powerful have absolute rule over the weak?
Complex behavior. Things being a certain way creates all manner of complexities with regard to conflict.
That we are in an innate state of conflict with one another does not equate to "might makes right".
And promote transhumanism as well. It will elevate the species.
Will it? I find that doubtful. There may certainly be a degree of elevation in cognitive terms - how that will translate in spiritual terms I can't imagine - but I think that will be a destructive path. The nature of the conflicts will be radically changed and fractally atomized. I predict this would lead to a very undesirable outcome.
Even if only the elite will have access to the improvements, it's a step in elevating man from his beastly nature, yes?
The implication being that man can or should seek to 'escape' his 'beastly nature'.
I would disagree. Eventually, we'll cease to be beasts, perhaps, but only in that we'll simply become machines. And that is a foul outcome indeed, IMHO.

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

Actually, friend, "survival of the fittest" was a mischaracterization of Biological Evolution written up by one of Darwin's contemporaries - Herbert Spencer. Spencer did not have any serious field experience or formal training in the fields that study the natural world, and was not qualified to describe the process in those terms.

Let's look at reality as opposed to the "might makes right" delusion:
There are many creatures capable of killing alligators/crocodiles, yet the two haven't undergone any serious change in body plan for hundreds of millions of years. Why? Because despite the threat of predation, they fill a niche that is difficult to spec into.
So despite terrible life-threatening predators which are "mightier" than crocodilians, they still remain almost unchanged.
Then let's look at their fellow archosaurs, the avian dinosaurs/birds. Among birds there are many examples of less than "mighty" species that are very vulnerable to attack from predators because of their hollow bones and other characteristics. Yet, they still survive and thrive as an extremely diverse clade with many different species. How can that be, if they get merc'd by the "right and mighty"? Because of behavioral and mental adaptations. Sparrows are still alive and kicking, while Terror Birds are dead and buried. This refutes any notion that physical prowess is the only means of survival.
Let's look at the weak insects. Ants are a good example of this. Sure, their stings hurt, but it's the easiest thing in the world to crush them under your thumb. Yet, despite this comparative weakness in the face of a "mighty" thumb, they're among the most prolific and successful species on the planet, and only thanks to their abilities to cooperate with each other.

Biology Evolution isn't merely one group of cavemen muscling out another group by bashing them with rocks and sticks. It's a process of diversification and the filling of niche spaces.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

They should just kill the insects on sight instead of wasting the time and effort to deport them

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Biology Evolution isn't merely one group of cavemen muscling out another group by bashing them with rocks and sticks. It's a process of diversification and the filling of niche spaces.
<tl;dr Evolution is the product of conflict.

Yes, basically.

Why has the crocodilian not changed in all that time? It fills an ecologic niche wherein it overcomes its competition within that niche. That said, specific clades of crocodilian have come and gone as selective factors dictated. The same is obviously true of the avian-dinosaurs and the ants and sparrows in turn.
Naturalistic selective factors are extremely complex and function at many scales - but all organism's existence boils down to a conflict, a struggle, with their environments and with the other organisms therein. This cannot be avoided.

Thus, IMHO, the notion that more-complex expressions of this conflict between cognitively-advanced beings would only be the product of a malignant semitic spirit-beings and malicious leaders of men? I could certainly see such things contributing therein, but not being the sole point of origin.

Attached: Evolutionary-Racism-for-Kids!.jpg (1.82 MB, 1528x3336)

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

perfect explanation for why betamales exist. They see a niche (pandering to women) and they take it. And it works out great for them

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

Why has the crocodilian not changed in all that time?
Oh they have, snouts, sizes and even niches have changed. There are plenty of crocs today. None of the land runners remain, though.

Henry White
Henry White

Of course there have been changes, I wasn't trying to imply they were in literal stasis. My point was that their basic body layout is the same as it was a hundred million years ago. Stumpy legs? Check. Big chompy jaws? Check. Tough scaly hide? Check. Tail for swimming? Check. It's still the same at a basic level, even if different on points of minutiae.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

creating more tarrants not a worthy goal

Get out

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

"Data: Average of 124K Anchor Babies Born in U.S. This Year SO FAR."
Still Six months to go in 2019.
An Annual $12,000 per student Average for just School; classroom, Teacher, bus (Plus Laundry List of extras; Lunch, Medical, HUD, EBT, etc.)
Property Tax pays for an average of 40% of school.
In six months of 2019;
124,000 X $12,000 = $1,488,000,000 Annually
If continues for year;
$2,976,000,000 Annually
K-12 is 13 years X $2,976,000,000 = $38,688,000,000 plus Inflation
Go Trump Go; DEPORT THEM ALL…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (361.33 KB, 640x778)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (630.16 KB, 500x825)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (561.51 KB, 648x454)

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

in the future whites will kill every Muslim on earth.
Whites will win.
We are the superior race. Ask Japan..

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

🤔

Attached: (((greatest))).jpeg (359.49 KB, 1910x1000)

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

You mad cause i fucked your sister for a bag of crack .
Call me uncle whitey..

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

Why are you so insecure about who people fuck, incel?
Let me count the ways, sweet prince.
<Ultra high rate of spreading horrible diseases
<Infection vector of said diseases is primarily through sexual contact or sharing of drug needles
<Engaging in the deviant behavior results in increasing degradation of the participants' mental states and even physical health
<Such severely mentally ill people constitute a loyal and zealous puppet group to further subvert the foundations of both government and society, in favor of the predators who so severely damaged them
<The Creator explicitly hates such behaviors and the people who willfully engage in them
You love to talk about "love," but your definition of it has no relation to reality. Letting people destroy themselves and everyone and everything around them isn't loving. Sometimes hate is the loving thing. After all, you hate us too, don't you? Love and hate are two sides of the same coin and there is no separating them.

Slam our narrative home with unified voices.
wew lad

They are intentionally keeping us confused and disoriented.
How can you be confused? Can you not think for yourself and analyze? Have you not learned to identify their narratives yet? Their problem is that these retards actually think chans function like their groups do. They think we're just following trends here and settling at some kind of consensus based on what seems socially acceptable. I'm sure some are indeed doing that, but those aren't real anons. Real anons filter the garbage and consider the facts for themselves… Then stick to their conclusions regardless of what anyone else thinks unless someone can give them a valid reason to change their mind. I think it must be terrifying to these parasites when they individually realize that the illusion of a hive mind or a consensus is created by countless anons looking at things for themselves and independently arriving at the exact same conclusions based on the information. If we're all doing that, then it becomes very difficult to manipulate us as a group in the same way that they can do to their minions. It also makes it very difficult to identify "thought leaders" to pressure or influence into working for them because there basically aren't any. Not with a significant enough pull to even come close to achieving what they're after anyway. See

Then, again, if bots, then it shows that the "AI" still can't emulate us.
No enemy AI will ever be able to emulate us because it wasn't made by us. Even if one could, what would be the point? The moment it tried to inject bad propaganda into the mix, we would detect it and recognize the entity as foreign. If the purpose of such an AI was to convince us that our positions are wrong, that would fail too. No matter how many fancy algorithms they pump into a program, the reality is that there are no valid arguments against our positions. It would just start spitting out stupidity, inconsistency, weak arguments, and arguing with actual anons. They may as well design it to come out honestly introducing itself with each post.

I live in a University town and recently I've considered taking it to the streets just to keep up my debating bantz.
Already there. It's fun and a part of European tradition. Plus this is the only way for us to really find each other offline. If you hide your candle under a basket, we can't see it either. Us finding each other seems to greatly disturb our opponents.

Attached: It's-time.webm (3.62 MB, 1280x720)

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

The threat of violence is what keeps the lower classes in order. Are you suggesting with your idea of niches, that human society is made up of biologically different human beings filling niches?
Or is this a line of reasoning to explain the imperial caste system that has taken over the world?

And you can leave out all the filler the next time, thanks.

James Roberts
James Roberts

And what exactly do you mean by

There may certainly be a degree of elevation in cognitive terms - how that will translate in spiritual terms I can't imagine - but I think that will be a destructive path.
how that will translate in spiritual terms I can't imagine
spiritual terms

???
Where does your spiritual belief lie?

You said before that men were not divine,
"not fallen angels, but raising beasts"

And now you say that…
The implication being that man can or should seek to 'escape' his 'beastly nature'. I would disagree.

It really does make me curious about the spirituality that you meld with your Darwinism…
Please, do tell.

John Morales
John Morales

scumbagwatch.com/?page_id=2608

Attached: 2truChina.jpg (273.48 KB, 788x529)

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

So even though we are complex beings, no doubt, I would assert that society has broken away from the Natural Law. Perhaps it is a myopic view from the bottom that distorts my perception of the reality, but it seems like the behavior of the Elite in current day are potentially suicidal for not just themselves, but most of the natural world as well.
True, there have been empires that have risen and fallen in the past, but there is no recorded (as far as ones are our level know) history of anything like what we are headed for.
The cycles of time are speeding up and our technology has reached an apex again, just in a different form. It's only a matter of time until we are forced to start over again.

And as great as the accomplishments of this Age are,,, Our generations will never reach the stars. Humanity will not survive such a transition. Maybe as you say, we will become robots. But I don't think it ends like that.

Are you a nihilist?
And do you have children?

Anthony Powell
Anthony Powell

Yes, the soul and existence beyond this plane are undoubtedly the way of this reality. The body is a divine instrument that is perfectly attuned with the entirety of the Universe.
Only Man carries the divine spark of the soul which gives him the power of creativity and self-determination.
So, no. A gorilla does not have a soul. Yet, it is a divine creation and as such, it deserves respect.
But, Man has a problem that Gorillas don't have. Man has decided that it is an acceptable survival strategy to enslave others…
This is the very core of the rot. A rot that the animals don't have. And I no idea how to fight it at this point. I think a war is out of the question. Too many signs point to a global hegemony controlling the world at this point. It's either Revelation or a world changing (quite literally) catastrophe that we free us at this point. And I'm doubtful about Revelation based on the blockheads I talk to daily…

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

The effort shilling ftom the left ITT is outstanding.
Bravo, OP.

Attached: happyadolph.jpg (28.25 KB, 461x320)

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

Those who knew of the bunkers moved there. Others turned to /sig/ and meatspace shitposting. It's only bots feds or a lot of leddit newfags here now.

Attached: a.png (8.47 KB, 691x62)

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

The Jews haven't forgotten, they are still celebrating.
They are now calling him a saint and getting shabbos goyim to praise him.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

Trump Admin Prepares Large-Scale Deportations Of Illegal Aliens
just like he "prepared" to revoke birthright citizenship with an executive order?
protip: not gonna happen

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

Trump needs to go ahead and do this shit or just fuck off. I'm still pissed about him banning bumpstocks

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Maybe Trump got intel on how fucking pissed we are at him that we are literally on the verge of revolution
All of the extremely based and redpilled people are yeah. However the kosher MIGA supporters think everything is peachy fucking keen because muh orange man is in office. I don't hate the delusional people that still have faith in Trump its just sad that we're basically fighting our own kin

Attached: 8chan.png (701.82 KB, 498x642)

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

He's still a fucking Fudd.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

He's worse than that.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

And then Trumpstein will forget about this and give more money to jews instead. There is no political solution when your country is niggerfied and run by jews.

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

If Trump was a "zionist cuck" then why are literal jews paid to promote propaganda against him?

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

He can't do anything until there's enough people begging to chimp out. Anything less than the threat of RWDS in the hearts of the Commies and they'll need to deploy troops in the streets.

That's suboptimal, so let's knock off the can't-cunt demoralization fagging mmkay?

Normalfags don't yet realize how bad the situation is, so make it known to them.

Operation wetback 2.0 will come, and so will a retroactive reversal of birthright. They know if they don't, the USA will collapse, civil war will happen, and then Balkanization.

If anything, the US arms co's (and many others) will lose a shit ton of money if that happens, so that's a reason for it not happening.

The Jew's subversion is only useful if it's profitable, after all. When it ceases to be so…

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

Dude kikes are based because there are some who dislike israel/zionism
They play both sides so they are the only ones on stage talking. Lurk.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Attached: d5ca576e18b3ba3ded50948619e4f315f153efffc2c5265551482d2543c60f41.png (482.67 KB, 637x510)

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

sounds like a staged photo op to secure the 2nd term, thus finalizing White genocide. not to mention all the anti-White violence this will cause.

hurr durr God Emperor