MIDSOMMAR IS ANTI-WHITE PROGRAMMING

MIDSOMMAR IS ANTI-WHITE PROGRAMMING

I'm sure we've all seen some blatant anti-White propaganda from hollywood, but this is by far the worst I have seen. This trailer filled me up with nothing but rage when I first saw it. No subtlety. This is some major chutzpah from the kikes.

Attached: y2mate.com - midsommar_official_teaser_trailer_hd_a24_I0UWIya-O0s_360p.webm (640x360, 5.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Da34EyGIIwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oy vey this is hate speech

Attached: everytime.png (1692x517, 57.22K)

Of course its a jew.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1365x2048 4.09 MB, 6.07M)

He looks like the guy that would die if he was headbutted

How are these people even alive in minecraft?

The Ritual was the same thing. Can't have those pesky whites celebrating their cultural heritage over mass consumerism!

kek.

Attached: 1554787222619.jpg (331x332, 47.95K)

more CIA glowniggery, subliminal messages, mind control

This propaganda won't stop until there are consequences for the kikes who make it.

I'm not that hard to kill villagers in minecraft, you just have to find the village first and a sword will do the job well enough

Attached: mel.png (574x529, 407.17K)

You need to take stock of your vocabulary and correct usage, pagan is a derogatory term for referring to anything not one of the three desert cults.

post his address then, find his home, do something other than crying about it on the internet

i read pretty much the entire screenplay or whatever it's called when this thread was posted a while ago. they give you hallucinogenic drugs like mushrooms i think

Attached: natsoc family poster 2.png (962x891 661.98 KB, 349.47K)

Not confirmed, but this is all I could find for his address.

Fan mail address:

Ari Aster
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5213
USA

Not an updated address?
Please let us know! Address information:

William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
(Talent and Literary Agency)
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5213
USA
Phone: (310) 285-9000
Fax:

Attached: 1558599585959.gif (500x506, 862.23K)

PURE COINCIDENCE

Anybody who still watches (((hollyjew movies))) is a lost cause anyway.

another thing i just thought of: the heavy use of drugs could more likely be to shy the typical white conservative person away from anything white. you don't need to take drugs to have reverence for nature, blood, or god.
whatever it is, there does seem to be a lot of drug use in this movie. i think there was even one part where a girl took a sleeping pill. this however was a time that the drug was viewed as 'good', coincidentally this 'good' use of drugs is the only time where it is one of schlomos pills rather than the white people's medicine.

Super gay but if it makes nigger afraid of whitey then maybe its fine.

The odds were literally 100%

Just a shitty film that would portray traditional pagan european culture as "backwards" or an "evil hive mind cult" but of course in this day and age (((propaganda))) will be at full swing and the soyim will gobble it up as the kikes fet more money.

Attached: download.jpeg (449x600, 54.87K)

Exactly. And in a movie for soycucks, the sun would be the main villain. Nature is the kike's most feared opponent. To the profane, sandnigger kike, our world is the artefact of an evil god. He'll never belong.

Attached: aecfefd3857ad0ac46f19f4431350022fe7531a9cb3f7b22bc64ee45a5a8d8af.jpg (580x580, 65.52K)

Pack it up and go home boys. Looks like bluepilled people can never be redpilled. It's time to #CloseTheGate.

This! I wish that Whites would change the rules, rather than be genocided.

The three desert cults are pagan as well. There is nothing 'special' about them. They are just the pagan cults of the desert people.

Never heard of it OP. Why have you? Because your still paying attention to the hollyweirdos. It's ok to occassionally steal the big, dumb movie but anything else is just being a lazy, dumb nigger faggot.

Somebody needs to do a horror movie about Jewish culture now. We wouldn't want to be discriminatory, would we? Gotta be inclusive! Remember the 6 gorillion!

Here's the setup: A random girl and her childhood friend, now turned boyfriend, made a new friend at their Jewniversity: Moishe Goldberg. They learn that Moishe is going to use his Jew privilege to play hookey for a week, even though the fall term had just started. It turns out that he's going overseas, along with his family, to a remote village in Israel to meet with some extended relatives in order to celebrate Yom Kippur. Moishe says he would gladly pay for their tickets if they were able to come, but sadly they aren't Jews… Fortunately the professors haven't been informed of this. With a little help from Moishe to convince the professors, they're able to take an all expenses paid vacation to Israel!

Yada yada, fill in some blanks, they arrive at a remote Israeli village… It's dusty and there's an old stone wall around it, but the people seem nice enough. There's lots of dancing and singing in Yiddish and Hebrew… At night there's plentiful food and the Rabbis deliver a sermon and recite prayers, eagerly awaiting Yom Kippur's arrival. But something is off. The town's folk never seem to get into any meaningful conversation and don't want to be touched. The children are staring as if they're waiting for something from you, but they won't interact. When the two try to pull out their phones to take pictures of the creepy children, angry men yelling at them in Hebrew confiscate their phones while other men restrain the visitors from following. Afterward they look for Moishe, but he's nowhere to be found.

In through the gates come men wearing flowing robes pulling wagons with crates full of live chickens that don't look very happy. Jewy shenanigans ensue, to the tune of Hava Nagila. youtube.com/watch?v=Da34EyGIIwI The couple are captured. Fast forward to Yom Kippur. The two captives are kept in some weird magic circle depicting the Sefirot and tied to opposite sides of a cross. Many Jews start opening little books and swinging chickens around and reciting weird Hebrew nonsense… Not in unison, but in some sort of unholy cacophony. Then the chief Rabbis approach the stage with dirty knives in hand and mutter some more nonsense to each other as they examine the couple… It is decided, the male goes first. With eyes as dead as roadkill and breath to match, the Rabbi ritualistically slits the boyfriend's throat and drains his blood into a golden basin. The girl is screaming, but it can barely be heard over the senseless repetition of the Kapparot prayer and the blaring of clarinets as the entire town celebrates with fresh blood. Moishe relishes a sadistic grin as he sips the blood of his latest victim from a wine glass and munches on a bag of fried foreskins.

Attached: 1512686093774.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

GODDAMNIT
OFF BY 1

Attached: 1cae3d7082e774fce8c2ed8e407f7cf8f4c1f00dba5bc1fab5d1b66c3da31181.gif (511x288, 1.19M)

His forehead is tall enough that headbutting him would be like aiming for a barn.

His glasses are slightly tilted in the right picture and this makes me irrationally angry. His creepy Jew thumbs make my skin crawl too… Maybe someone should make a horror movie about him.

Attached: Ari Aster.png (340x690, 402.53K)

Sounds like another movie that is similar to pleasantville (Tradition is bad, modern life is good!)

The Jewish cult has been an ongoing real life horror that outdoes jewish horror fiction. The shit jews do, outpaces their fictional Holocaust. The way, manner and tenacity of the jew in regards to torturing themselves and others is otherworldly.

they already have slenderman

It only stops by killing jews and leftists all over the world.

Sweet. I can finally stop shaving and put on some comfy linens. Those jackboots did a real number on my feet.

Attached: 1551606008082.gif (160x160, 810.59K)

Why not both?

Also empowers white women. It's not just anti-white.

By empowers you mean turns them against white men and shits on them.

White culture is anti-white programming, ya rejects.

Make no mistake, the kike director behind this movie knows exactly what he is doing. I made the mistake of watching his earlier film "Hereditary," a very ugly film that should not have been made. It was literally demonic and blatantly a creation of a sick mind intimately familiar with left-hand path and black magic.

What’s neat is this movie will help with white flight in a twofold manner. First, it will discourage people of color and woke liberals from fleeing the cities or even vacationing in non-enriched urban areas. Second, it will increase the general anti-white sentiment in those same areas.

That's some top level whitepill posting

ment for

Ironically Israel has officially supported anti-semites in order to get Jews to flee to Israel and bolster their numbers. They’re trying to hurt whites with their agitprop but I believe it will have the opposite effect, whites will continue to ruralize which will further depress enriched urban areas. Rural areas are running out of housing, too, and violently oppose section 8 housing projects.

Ruralization is a white person’s game.

This tird of a movie is a fancy way for (((Hollywood))) to say racist shit about white people.