Lesbian NASA Astronaut attack on bus in Camden Town London with her date

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

twitter.com/SourPatches2077/status/1136752694687723521

archive.is/30Tia

"When will people wake up and see the connection? Posted yesterday: Lesbians, Chris & Melania, attacked by 4 men on bus. Throwing homophobia parades that exclusively target lesbians, excusing violence = a rise in lesbians targeted with violence."

facebook.com/100009206316345/posts/2310276979289157?s=696792185&sfns=mo

archive.is/hzurb

"English & Español, against CHAUVINIST, MISOGYNISTIC AND HOMOPHOBIC VIOLENCE / En contra del MACHISMO, MISOGINIA Y HOMOFOBIA.
Last Wednesday, I had a date with Chris. We got on the Night Bus, heading for her place in Camden Town, climbed upstairs and took the front seats. We must have kissed or something because these guys came after us. I don’t remember if they were already there or if they got on after us. There were at least four of them. They started behaving like hooligans, demanding that we kissed so they could enjoy watching, calling us ‘lesbians’ and describing sexual positions. I don’t remember the whole episode, but the word "scissors" stuck in my mind. It was only them and us there. In an attempt to calm things down, I started making jokes. I thought this might make them go away. Chris even pretended she was sick, but they kept on harassing us, throwing us coins and becoming more enthusiastic about it. The next thing I know is that Chris is in the middle of the bus fighting with them. On an impulse, I went over there only to find her face bleeding and three of them beating her up. The next thing I know is I'm being punched. I got dizzy at the sight of my blood and fell back. I don’t remember whether or not I lost consciousness. Suddenly the bus had stopped, the police were there and I was bleeding all over. Our stuff was stolen as well. I don’t know yet if my nose is broken, and I haven’t been able to go back to work, but what upsets me the most is that VIOLENCE HAS BECOME A COMMON THING, that sometimes it’s necessary to see a woman bleeding after having been punched to feel some kind of impact. I’m tired of being taken as a SEXUAL OBJECT, of finding out that these situations are usual, of gay friends who were beaten up JUST BECAUSE. We have to endure verbal harassment AND CHAUVINIST, MISOGYNISTIC AND HOMOPHOBIC VIOLENCE because when you stand up for yourself shit like this happens. By the way, I am thankful to all the women and men in my life that understand that HAVING BALLS MEANS SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I just hope that in June, Pride Month, stuff like this can be spoken out loudly so they STOP HAPPENING!"

This poor NASA Astronaut!

facebook.com/melaniapeese/timeline

archive.is/iS628

And Hogwarts alumni.

How will this poor woman ever get back home to Luna.

Attached: astronaut.jpg (188.02 KB, 1200x1600)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MPSCamden
archive.is/iS628
mirales.es/brutal-paliza-a-una-pareja-de-lesbianas-en-un-autobus-en-londres-2/
archive.is/NFwt3
zigforums.com/thread/13365120/politics#q13365282
facebook.com/melaniapeese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrective_rape
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-48555889
archive.is/VNs70
archive.is/AJyOq
news.met.police.uk/news/appeal-for-witnesses-following-homophobic-assault-in-camden-371894
archive.is/pmZ1k
twitter.com/SadiqKhan/status/1136932490101350400
archive.is/5y4qd
twitter.com/MPSRTPC/status/1137014840197898240
archive.is/W9BMp
tfl.gov.uk/bus/route/n31/?direction=inbound
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7114415/Horrifying-picture-shows-lesbian-couple-covered-blood-gang-men-attacked-them.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/arrests-made-after-homophobic-attack-on-woman-and-girlfriend-on-london-night-bus-a4162401.html
denverpost.com/2007/02/05/diaper-wearing-astronaut-jailed-in-love-triangle-plot/
nytimes.com/2007/02/06/us/06cnd-astronaut.html
archive.fo/dm9Qw

Carson James
Carson James

Fake.

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

Probably just the kike-faggot bloc trying to agitate against White males or muslims, whichever one they are picking this week.

James Jones
James Jones

How dare you doubt the word of a NASA Astronaut & Hogwarts alumni!

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

Either fake or done by mudslimes.

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

Good.

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

We got on the Night Bus, heading for her place in Camden Town

ALL BUSES HAVE SECURITY CAMERAS
WHERE IS THE FOOTAGE?

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

violence against the person is an offense by any one of any political persuasion

David Gomez
David Gomez

They say they reported it to the police.

I say we put the screws on the Camden Town police and demand their attackers get brought to justice.

Here is the Camden Town twitter account.
twitter.com/MPSCamden

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (952.94 KB, 1686x1002)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.43 MB, 962x1069)

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Bitch probably has more money than all of us combined, instead of wasting it on strap-on dildos so she can please other degenerate females she should spend it on her medical treatments.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

NASA Astronaut
Where is this shit coming from?

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

Good! This is a good thing!

FUCK THE FAGS, HEIL HITLER, HEIL TRUMP, HEIL FRANCO

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Still more believable than the moon landing tbh.

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

That is what she claims on her facebook profile.

archive.is/iS628

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

I’m tired of being taken as a SEXUAL OBJECT

Oh well in that case let's just completely change tens of millions of years of evolution that yielded basic human nature and instinct because some lesbian is tired of it.

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

Violence against jews by anyone is self defense so, close but no dice.

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

Nosebook, a reliable source.

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

Jussie Smullet 2.0

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

If the dykes did not narrate specifically as 4 white men then it must be muzzies or negroes

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

Probably just the kike-faggot bloc trying to agitate against White males or muslims, whichever one they are picking this week.

<white males
Who talks like that here?

<muslims
Why would antifa agitate against their greatest ally?

Stop astroturfing this shit, retard.

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

no description of the attackers, outside of "men"
whats the point even?

Attached: 16143122-398501977153833-5853851964542819164-n.jpg (136.25 KB, 686x960)

William Morris
William Morris

Every single city bus I've been in over the last 15 years has had multiple cameras on board.
Can't wait to see the footage.

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

Exactly. Or fake asf

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Oh and btw, once these lesbians hit the wall and their SMV drops to zero, they'll be bitching about not being sexual objects.

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

Where does this NASA astronaut shit come from. Looks like she's just a stewardess.

Attached: stew.JPG (99.29 KB, 518x972)

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

[red]THICC[/red]

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

Not gonna lie, OP's pic is sort of kino.

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

That image is proof that they actually are drugging her at work.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

She claims she is a NASA astronaut in her facebook profile.
archive.is/iS628

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

pretty sure i claimed to be an astronaut at one point too but that doesn't make it true except for the time i was taken aboard a tr-3b

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

London
Fags specifically targeted for being fags (based)
No mugshot of attackers
It was some flavor of shitskin Muslim, but knowing the absolute state of the UK, whitey will be blamed somehow.

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

This appears to have received a write up in a Spanish Lesbian magazine. That is one hell of a fast turn around for their story.

Spanish:
mirales.es/brutal-paliza-a-una-pareja-de-lesbianas-en-un-autobus-en-londres-2/
archive.is/NFwt3

Google Translate 2 English:
Brutal beating a lesbian couple on a bus in London
MARÍA JESÚS MÉNDEZ on June 6, 2019 at 11:31

But if you already have everything, why do you have to keep fighting? Lesbians and gays complain about everything, they just want more and more rights. Why celebrate the Pride, what is it that must be claimed if everything is already done? You can get married and you can adopt, what else do you want?

Surely you've ever heard a phrase like this. I many times. And not only of heterosexual people, which is regrettable, also of LGTB people.

Why do we keep fighting? For things like the one I'm going to tell you now, something that a heterosexual couple would not have happened to him. These girls were brutally beaten only because of their sexual orientation.

Melania Geymoant is a 28 year old girl who has just graduated as a doctor in Uruguay. He currently resides in London with his girlfriend Chris, and works as a flight attendant for Ryanair.

Melania and Chris went out for a drink in the Camden Town area. Later, and as they had done many other times, they took the night bus to return home. They sat in the first seats, as they used to do. Behind them a group of 4 men between 20 and 30 years.

The four lesbophobes began to harass them, to make fun of their lesbian status and to force them to kiss and touch for their personal enjoyment . Translation: << I hate lesbians because they are inaccessible to my status as a heterosexual male but I can only forgive their lives if they are a sexual object for my entertainment >>.

Melania kindly wanted to put an end to that unpleasant situation and asked the lesbophobes to please leave them alone, arguing that her girlfriend was not feeling well. They aggravated the harassment and started throwing things at them. Chris could not stand it anymore and he faced them. "You keep throwing things that you'll see what happens to you," he told them.

At that time three of them took her and began to beat her. Melania ran to defend her, at which point the blows were directed at her too.

The lesbophobes not only assaulted them verbally and physically, they also stole all their things.

"I still do not know if my nose is broken and I have not been able to return to work. What annoys me most is that it is necessary to get to the blood and a story of four kids carrying pummeling against two women so that this image has an impact class. Find out about similar situations on a daily basis, for being women being seen as a sexual object, knowing about gay friends who were beaten to death, that they have to put up with compliments, and macho, misogynist and homophobic violence, because when you defend you they pass things like that. In passing, I thank the men and women of my life who know that having eggs means something else. I hope that being the month of pride in June this will be useful to talk about these things, to generate awareness so that there will not be so much violence, "Melania told El Observador.

Our support for this couple of brave girls . But why do we have to be brave, when we should only be free and happy? Enough of lesbophobia.

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

equal rights for fights for everyone.
instead of just men being targetted, women too. lesbians even better.
hurrah for education and modern society.

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

having to pay for medical treatment
American detected.

William Adams
William Adams

whores going through dike phase try to blueball men by making out in public
get beat down

lmao

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

"You keep throwing things that you'll see what happens to you,"
Sounds like a challenge to a fight.
4 on 1 sounds like nigger behaviour, all of it does.
Niggers can be killed first, and dyles can be sent to reeducation camp.

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

Definitely nigs or sand nigs. I wish whites still had it in them to harass and beat dykes in public. I look forward to the day when they will once again.

Parker Price
Parker Price

But all her posts are in some foreign tongue and she also claims to be a wizard.

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

And if you check the comments, you'll find they're already referencin that coverage as justification for it being real.

Again
ALL THOSE BUSES HAVE SECURITY CAMS
If this happened, there would be footage.

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

Incorrect.

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

how they can be austronauts and get beat up by pakis on a bus? if they can't defend themself from new brits however will they defend from ayys or annunakis if locked alone in the elon musk spaceship? don't they know if on a bus with pakis no one can hear you scream???

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

See

Based on proximity, probably Turks, Bangladeshi or Yemeni.

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

Nah.

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

OP was just doing a clickbait, might even be the dykes themselves.

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

Legally you're wrong.

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

Who cares?

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

Anyone who was stupid enough to follow your endorsement of violence.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

Nah.

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

Yeah. Faggot. You wouldn't be a troll trying to trick people in to killing others, would you?

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

There 100% will be cameras on board that train. London has cameras everywhere. Even if everyone on board forgot they had a camera on their phone there will still be footage to prove it or disprove it. People calling this fake already though are forgetting that in muslim dominated areas this becomes a real possibility. Just look at muslim countries where they hang them from cranes. It is ironic that the left supports the rainbow shit and the people who want to kill them at the same time. Even the hardcore Christians just want to give them conversion therapy and pray for them and yet those are the ones they rag on.

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

archive.is/iS628

zigforums.com/thread/13365120/politics#q13365282

me recibí de Doctora en Medicina

She is a medical doctor. The personal info on her facebook is just her being silly.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Nah. No tricks. Fuck the law. In Minecraft.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

I'll believe that when I see proof of it.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

So you really are planning to murder Jews. In real life.

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

stop fedposting you quintessential faggot. blocked

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Nah. You can't murder something that isn't human anyway. And law has no meaning in the face of swords. t. Pompey

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

true.

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

Down voated >:)

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

The rainbow coalition is the most demented Rube Goldberg contraption ever cobbled together by a drug deranged idiot.

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

profound

she claims to be an actress to so this could be fake.

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

I know.

If it isn't being picked up by British media, there's a reason. BBC would love this shit.
Probably because they're mudmen.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

my first thought exactly. shes the next jessie smollet. probably put some of her gay male friends up to the whole thing. Gay men have absolutely no problems hitting women.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

One day there will be a 500,000 man and woman gay pride parade in a major city and they will collide with a 10,000 man muslim gang filled with a righteous rage, and weilding steel bars, grasshockey sticks and scimtars and OMG the blood bath will be epic.

And then the entire gay pride movement will evaporate on the wind and never be heard from again.

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

And aren't stews at the lowest level of the employment ladder? It used to be a bit glamorous, but now it's lower tier employment than even being a Hooters waitress.

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

a gay male parade and a lesbo parade clash, they then realize their mistake and a giant straight orgy ensues

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

If she is indeed an astronaut, then of course she is an actress. All of them are actors.
And the only reason that this is getting coverage is to stir up shit. So the women involved are likely connected in one way or another.
Fake or not, it's all bullshit.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

a gay male parade and a lesbo parade clash, they then realize their mistake and a giant …

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

Throwing homophobia parades
Excuse me, what the fuck is this?

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

If it isn't being picked up by British media, there's a reason. BBC would love this shit.

Judging by home much time has gone by you are probably tight. This is every liberals wet dream.

If she is indeed an astronaut, then of course she is an actress.

We did go to the moon Owen.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

She deleted her account?

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

I still see her account.

I archived just to be sure. They could be fibbing for attention & political reasons. Or maybe they stupidly attacked first. Or maybe "asians" or africans attacked them. Or maybe it was really some asshole whites in London who attacked them, but they failed to identify as such who deserve to have their assses handed to them.

No matter what the truth of the matter is, if this blows up I see entertainment all the way round.

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

t. kike-faggot bloc

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

I can't access it. At this point im convinced that it is fake, that's not what a broken nose looks like, the laceration gives it away. Pic related, fake broken nose. Unless they were both beaten with an object odds are that no laceration would result. Anyway, im pointing this out because i dont want this story to go away now that it can be used to fight the narrative.

Attached: j---broken-nose-by-guirnou-d30yy60-fullview.jpg (68.03 KB, 800x600)

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

They look pretty cute for beat up chicks.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

I fired off tips to the Gardian, The Sun & Daily Mail. If you got any other ideas do it.

If this goes big enough we might get bus video evidence. Or maybe a comment from the police that this was never reported to them.

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

The lesbophobes not only assaulted them verbally and physically, they also stole all their things.

Sooooo if all of their things were stolen, who's cellphone is taking the picture? I thought it was just the two of them up there. And who is taking the picture? I don't think cops are into taking selfies for assault victims to post on their facebook.

That is some damn find camera work. Excellent composition.

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

I doubt 4+ Indian men were all on one bus. These ketchup slurpers probably got into a domestic violence scuffle then lied when the police showed up to avoid getting arrested. Of course both their shallow minds would jump straight to the narrative and spout this cliche story.

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

Back to [red]dit for you!

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

bash the gash (munchers)

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

69 during periods not a good idea

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

Is no one asking why an Astronaut would be taking a bus? I mean, they are payed quite well, surely either of these individuals have private transport.

Looks waaay too staged to me.

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

This is probably the most logical conclusion based on the “evidence” and general domestic abuse numbers among faggot lesbians like these.

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Those dykes look good with blood on them.

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

She could have taken her space rocket.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Nasa = to deceive
This is fake as fuck
Qsage

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

We must have kissed or something
I’m tired of being taken as a SEXUAL OBJECT,

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

I feel sorry for those girls. Tricked by a dying society into becoming barren whores. My intelligent pilled friend tells me I should not care about degenerates because they fuck themselves up and aren't smart enough to know better.

But I can't help it even stupid whites I want to put them on the right path it is torture. That blonde one could have been a good wife for a decent man. But it is all over for them.

Attached: Best-Girl.png (498.27 KB, 883x922)

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

Jussie Smollett 2.0

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

They forgot to change the tapes; similar to the Stockwell murder of Charles De Menezes a few years ago.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

throwing homophobia at lesbians
Could have been worse you dykes on trikes! It could have been a throwing into a bog!

Attached: bogged.mp4 (11.71 MB, 1280x720)

David Lopez
David Lopez

Sabbatical….OH NO NO NO

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

I SPIT ON THEIR GRAVE

WHITE SHARIA

RAPE ALL LESBIANS

RAPE HER FUCK HER ACID HER

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

I could care less about what happens to fags after what Carrlos Maza did. They need to be beaten by the immigrants that they allow so that they could learn to fucking BEHAVE

Jose Green
Jose Green

Unironically this

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

All this proves that you're almost all boomers. You have images of John Glenn and Neil Armstrong in your minds when you think of astronauts. Astronauts today are crazed women that wear diapers so that they can drive across country to take revenge on a rival for a man without having to stop to poo. It's been like that for some time.

Attached: images.jpg (8.36 KB, 259x194)

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Daily reminder that lesbians are not real.

They are nothing more than jaded straight women who hate men.

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

could care less
Youre spot on the bell curve is showing.

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

retarded comments about beating up dykes
no comment on trying to find out the race of these paki attackers
You get zero points for edge, retard new fags. We all get it.

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

'beaten on bus by thugs who told them to kiss'
There is no way this wasn't pakis. They got them to kiss.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

probable subhumans attack subversive degenerates
Who cares?

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

"The next thing I know" is that Chris is in the middle of the bus fighting with them.
On an impulse, I went over there…
"The next thing I know" is I'm being punched.
I got dizzy at the sight of my blood and fell back.
Solid constitution is Astronaut Material.
Where is the Footage? Sounds like mutual combatants, stronk womyn are equal.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.68 MB, 2045x1540)

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

Wrong information on the dykes occupation. Apparently (now) she's a stewardess.

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

Family member recently become a lesbian. More like a lesbian of convenience. Her retarded ex-husband left her with a young child and the family member is extremely overweight, so no man in his right mind would be with her so now she's a lesbian.

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

This is more to do with poor parenting. The parents didn't teach her how to select a quality man or tell her that if she lets her body go she is 100% to blame for the husband leaving.

One cannot spontaneously develop a mental illness.

I feel sorry that their failed broken family unit spawned a child.

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

muslims slashing fags
Their one good quality shining at last

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

Good being a Lesbian should be a crime.

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

kike-faggot bloc
agitating against muslims

Attached: 1559801998667.jpg (200.86 KB, 1504x611)
Attached: 1428207175391.jpg (41.63 KB, 636x358)
Attached: 1503604391088.jpg (29.25 KB, 319x413)

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Lesbian
NASA Astronaut

Attached: 1461427579472.gif (2.75 MB, 914x486)

James Miller
James Miller

MUH DIVERSITITS

now come on back home n'suck some nigger dicks

(((YOUR FAVORITE)))

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

lol

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

She is only mad because she didnt get gang raped. Lesbians always have a rape fantasy.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

Maybe they talking about the blond hair lady?

Attached: Anne-McClain-and-Christina-Koch-lesbo-couple.jpg (77.82 KB, 1484x989)

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

Oh, well damn, yes about the parenting, just didn't know you were going to get into the nitty-gritty of mental problems. But yes, you're right.

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

Ok faggot

Attached: signal-2019-06-07-100717.jpg (71.37 KB, 700x525)

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

turns Proxy off just to bump his own post
Sharia never you niggerfaggot

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

Very Jewish

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

I don’t remember the whole episode, but the word "scissors" stuck in my mind.
FAKE
and
GAY

Attached: Unsex.png (535.74 KB, 378x588)

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

Last pic: I wonder what a day in his life is like.

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

Fake and gay.

If not, then done by Moslems.

Moslem terror in our homelands is the Judgement we get for allowing women's lib to happen in the first place, turning all the women into purple haired sluts that forego motherhood for the sake of a "career", and then allowing their regret for skipping motherhood and ignoring their instincts materialize in the form of open borders immigration policy. Moslems attacking lesbians is literally just Nature correcting our mistakes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrective_rape

^The solution to the Thot Question was right in front of us the entire time.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Now on BBC front page. Says one of them spoke Spanish and other 3 had British accents but no reference to their race so obviously not white.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

lets just do a ballistics check on that fake blood.

Woman on right:
blood EVERYWHERE,
pic taken directly after attack, but nose not bleeding anymore
blood drip under chin, but no blood on lower face at all
Woman on left:
no blood on face except ABOVE nose

I have had a few nosebleeds at least once, and this doesn't add lol.

Attached: 2f09bacacc51978f40400e28764ef59e5fcdfed9c556d42bccf16c7fe5ec6dc5.png (17.18 KB, 512x768)

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

Just went to check where was Camden Town and found it was in UK so I was guessing it was muslims, nice to see I got it right.

And I don't know if she really works for NASA because she claims to be NASA astronaut. Nobody does it.

Now we know it. She is probably either actress or other thing.

Well, you can tell them about security cams. And about british media not picking up news so it's either fake or sandniggers doing it.

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

I have had a few nosebleeds at least once, and this doesn't add lol.
*had a nosebleed at least once
*add up

wtf is wrong with me today

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

These goatfuckers are crazy! Why the fuck would you even think of having sex with those std-ridden piles of used flesh?!

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

Politicians are queuing up to condemn it now. London is a shithole where niggers and pakis run amok with stabbings and acid attacks but the the politicians don't say a word. A couple of dykes get a bit of a slap from some shitskins and they're all over it.

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

Has to be fake a gay because men fucking ‘love’ lesbian faggot trash. I could understand if the four men had raped them but not a random attack.

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

No doubt the attackers were middle eastern… I mean Asian in appearance

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

The same type of person who thinks that goats and little boys are a ‘romantic interest’. I can’t wait until semites are all dead.

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

You mean ‘white’ in Sweden?

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

homophobia parades
did she just give me a great idea?

Attached: riker-likes-this.gif (1.95 MB, 250x250)

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

Are you going to the Boston Straight Pride parade?

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

When I was reading the comments on the Boston Straight Pride Parade I saw one guy who suggested that SPP happens everyday at rush hour when we all go to work to support all the parasitic trash that has invaded our nations.

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

no i actually like the name "homophobia parade". might make it a band name if not an annual event

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

Fake and literally gay

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

So the bus driver confirms there is CCTV of the attack.

It appears the police showed up without the lesbian couple calling them. Scotland Yard are actually working on this.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-48555889
archive.is/VNs70

Gay couple beaten after refusing to kiss on London bus

Melania Geymonat (right) and her girlfriend Chris needed hospital treatment

A couple say they were subjected to a homophobic attack and left covered in blood after refusing to kiss on a bus.

Melania Geymonat, 28, said the attack on her and girlfriend Chris happened on the top deck of a London night bus as they were travelling to Camden Town.

A group of young men began harassing them when they discovered the women were a couple, asking them to kiss while making sexual gestures.

Arrests have been made in connection with the attack, the Met said.

Earlier, police said they were "following up" on CCTV footage of the assault. The force has not disclosed how many arrests have been made.

Speaking about the attack, which happened in the early hours of 30 May, Ms Geymonat told BBC Radio 4's World at One she had previously experienced "a lot of verbal violence".

But she said she had never before been physically attacked because of her sexuality.

Ms Geymonat says she has not been able to go back to work since the attack
Ms Geymonat said: "They surrounded us and started saying really aggressive stuff, things about sexual positions, lesbians and claiming we could kiss so they could watch us.

"To ease the situation I tried to make some jokes, like Chris wasn't understanding because she didn't speak English.

"She even acted as if she was sick… but they started throwing coins. The next thing I know Chris is in the middle of the bus and they are punching her.

"So I immediately went there by impulse and tried to pull her out of there and they started punching me. I was really bleeding.

"The police are extremely good; we are in close touch and they are investigating."

Ms Geymonat added that the gang of at least four men might have broken her nose during the ordeal, and stole a phone and bag from them before fleeing.

Both women were taken to hospital for treatment to facial injuries.

Ms Geymonat said one of the men spoke Spanish and the others had British accents.

Bus operator Metroline said there was CCTV footage of the attack and it was co-operating with the Met Police.

Laura Russell, director of campaigns, policy and research at equal rights charity Stonewall, said the attack also showed "how much we still have to do for LGBT equality".

She said: "Government research found that more than two thirds of LGBT people said they had avoided holding hands with a same-sex partner for fear of a negative reaction from others.

"This attack is a reminder of why."

London mayor Sadiq Khan described the attack as disgusting and misogynistic, while Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said the assault was "absolutely shocking".

Health Secretary Matt Hancock called it "appalling", adding "everyone has the right to love".

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

a lesbian is just an old slut there's no such thing as gay sex it's just mutual masturbation

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

I ‘’might’’ believe it if I saw the vid…but then I might want to beat some disgusting faggots so it is probably a good thing they (LMFAO) keep it ‘secret’ to prevent copycat faggot beatings. I am really glad that men are starting to stand up to faggots.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Don’t forget the lesbian power structure that is actively working with GLOBOHOMO to destroy the planet and foment wars for their own advancement as well. I don’t think this happened but it is really a step in the right direction if it did.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

Here's the Daily Faggot article. Can't comment on this article goy it was most likely shitskins
archive.is/AJyOq

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

I wonder if they would have raped them if they had kissed. Too bad it wasn’t the pussy faggots we call the White race.

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

Next Day pic of our NASA Astronaut/Medical Doctor/Stewardess

Attached: Melania-Geymonat.jpg (51.88 KB, 608x912)

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

They would have raped the shit out of them
ShE AlSo A WhIzHuRd ShItLoRe!1!1!1

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

I wonder if Sadist Cock, the mayor of London, told them that this is part and parcel of living in a big city?

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

So 2:30 at night on the N31 buss in West Hampstead.

news.met.police.uk/news/appeal-for-witnesses-following-homophobic-assault-in-camden-371894
archive.is/pmZ1k

Appeal for witnesses following homophobic assault in Camden

Police are appealing for witnesses and information after two women were assaulted and robbed in a homophobic attack on a bus in Camden.
The incident happened at approximately 02:30hrs on Thursday, 30 May after the two women, both aged in their 20s, boarded a N31 bus in West Hampstead.
As they sat on the top deck they were approached by a group of four males who began to make lewd and homophobic comments to them. The women were then attacked and punched several times before the males ran off the bus. A phone and bag were stolen during the assault.
Both women were taken to hospital for treatment to facial injuries.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has information that could assist the investigation is asked to contact police on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD737/30May. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

Sadiq is on the case.

twitter.com/SadiqKhan/status/1136932490101350400
archive.is/5y4qd

This was a disgusting, misogynistic attack. Hate crimes against the LGBT+ community will not be tolerated in London.

The @metpoliceuk are investigating and appealing for witnesses. If you have any information - call 101.

People are giving Sadiq shit on twitter.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Are there not cameras on the bus? UK cops seriously can't be this fucking incompetent.

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

witnesses and information
About WHOM user? No mention of their race or ethnicity now is there? Are we supposed to play pin the tail on the shitskin/niggers now that the press is to cucked to actually name the race of the assailants? Personally I wouldn’t help these faggots even if I knew who the assailants were…that is how much a HATE GLOBOHOMO at this point.
Will not be tolerated in London? FUCK THAT BROWN FUCKING FAGGOT…he won’t defend Whites he will only defend parasitic filth.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

Their hands are tied when it comes to prosecuting the semites. We all know that semites rule the Earth and that they cannot be prosecuted or held responsible for ANY CRIME they want to commit.

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

There were 2,308 homophobic hate crimes across London in 2018, compared with 2014 when 1,488 were recorded, according to the Metropolitan Police's crime dashboard.
The Met's Det Sgt Anthony Forsythsaid there had been a "steady increase in the reporting of all hate crime", which was partly due to the "growing willingness of victims to report crime and the improved awareness by police".
Willing to report crime? I really doubt it. It's sandniggers increasing crimes which make police work easier.
They're pretending but we all know it's sandniggers.

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

Arrests made according to the police.

twitter.com/MPSRTPC/status/1137014840197898240
archive.is/W9BMp

Investigation update:- Arrests have now been made and the investigation remains ongoing. If you have any information about this attack please report it to @metpoliceuk on 101 or via Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

No mention of what the male attackers looked like but had an extended interaction with them including physical trauma.

Strange how we can't even get a baseline on the attackers in this article. No skin color, no accents, nothing. Just they were men.

Only bitching that this should happen to their protected group, woe as me, current year shit blah blah blah..

My brain is pulsating gentlemen! I wonder what these hooligans look like?! London is the city of camera behind Beijing, we have to be able to help these poor wahmen!!

Dawn your shining white armor gentlemen we have some work to do.

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

We know what they look like because there is no footage. SEMITIC FILTH.
London is the city of cameras. Where is your localized EMP when you need one?

Attached: 8BFCA586-4F83-4163-9C72-606B7D1D61AD.jpeg (27.08 KB, 480x360)

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

UK is the most surveilled nation on the fucking planet besides chinkland so they definitely know what the perps look like. Pic related.

Attached: 1457767388352.jpg (153.11 KB, 500x280)

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

Here is the bus route for the N31
tfl.gov.uk/bus/route/n31/?direction=inbound

Clapham Junction Station

Clapham Junction Station / Falcon Road
Connects to National RailConnects to London OvergroundBus stop E

Clapham Junction Station / Falcon Road
Bus stop F

Ingrave Street
Bus stop N

Battersea High Street
Bus stop LK

Bullen Street
Bus stop LQ

The Latchmere
Bus stop LU

Prince Of Wales Drive
Bus stop LV

Ethelburga Street
Bus stop BH

Parkgate Road
Bus stop BJ

Battersea Bridge
Bus stop BL

Cheyne Walk
Bus stop BM

Beaufort Street / King's Road
Bus stop QU

Edith Grove / Worlds End
Bus stop QR

Gunter Grove
Bus stop HX

Fulham Road
Bus stop HL

Redcliffe Street
Bus stop HY

Old Brompton Road
Bus stop N

Earls Court Square
Bus stop B

Earls Court Station
Connects to District
and Piccadilly Bus stop C

West Cromwell Road
Bus stop E

Pembroke Road
Bus stop F

Scarsdale Villas
Bus stop P

Pembroke Place
Bus stop Q

Phillimore Gardens
Bus stop U

High Street Kensington Station
Connects to Circle
and District Bus stop A

Kensington Church Street / Holland St
Bus stop H

Sheffield Terrace
Bus stop X

Notting Hill Gate Station
Connects to Central
Circle
and District Bus stop G

Notting Hill Gate Stn / Pembridge Rd
Bus stop B

Chepstow Crescent
Bus stop PU

Pembridge Villas / Westbourne Grove
Bus stop PV

Artesian Road
Bus stop PC

St Stephens Gardens
Bus stop ->N

Brunel Estate
Bus stop P

Westbourne Park Station
Connects to Circle
and Hammersmith & City Bus stop A

Harrow Road
Bus stop C

Elgin Avenue / Harrow Road
Bus stop E

Elgin Avenue / Chippenham Road
Bus stop MP

Chippenham Road / Shirland Road
Bus stop MR

Chippenham Gardens
Bus stop MU

Hansel Road
Bus stop MV

Rudolph Road
Bus stop KC

Kilburn Park Station
Connects to Bakerloo Bus stop KA

Kilburn High Rd Stn / Cambridge Avenue
Connects to London OvergroundConnects to National RailBus stop Z

Belsize Road
Bus stop T

Abbey Road
Bus stop X

Dykes got on at Hampstead, so probably this stop.
South Hampstead Station / Loudoun Road
Bus stop Y

Finchley Road
Bus stop K

Swiss Cottage Station
Connects to Jubilee Bus stop E

Winchester Road
Bus stop L

Elsworthy Rise
Bus stop M

Primrose Hill Rd / Adelaide Medical Ctr
Bus stop P

Eton Road
Bus stop R

Chalk Farm Station
Connects to Northern Bus stop CA

Chalk Farm Road / Morrisons
Bus stop CE

Hawley Road
Bus stop M

Camden was the Dykes destination.
Camden Gardens
Bus stop D
Bus stop Z1 N31
Camden Town Station

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

Arrests made. Curiously, Teresa May is involved.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7114415/Horrifying-picture-shows-lesbian-couple-covered-blood-gang-men-attacked-them.html

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

Londonistan, Bongland
Reminder the third world shithole that is Bongland is the most cucked region on the planet.
The carpet munchers should be grateful for the equality of being treated like men and be thankful they weren't raped in that shithole.

Attached: ukcuckistan-londonbridgeattackerontvjihadinextdoor-policedenymissingpreventionchances.png (1.37 MB, 2909x1196)

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

Tell me that is the USA and not the UK at this point, it is a fucking mongrel utopia of subhumans.

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

Reminder that semites get away with anything they want and the police and governments do nothing to stop them.

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

In an online profile, she said she had been 'motivated by telling stories' since she was a girl, and had also studied acting.
Hmmmm

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

We know what they look like because there is no footage. SEMITIC FILTH.

My point exactly, not sure if you are calling my a goi or not at the end there or the "diversity" sqaud that would have carried this out.

London is the city of cameras. Where is your localized EMP when you need one?

Helping get diversity refugee quotas increase
( I'm in rural Texas , these men likely would have been beaten shitless or shot)

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

She didn't pass the crypto semite sniff test even though I wouldn't sniff her if you paid me…might get the POZ doing that shit.

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

Definately get the POZ after the shitdicks are done raping these fucking stupid cunts asses. >Goat for pleasure, boy for romance, faggots for rape and women for duty.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

In an online profile, she said she had been 'motivated by telling stories' since she was a girl, and had also studied acting.
Hmmmm
Divert the news from their Prime Minister resigning

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

She is about to resign today or tomorrow, no?

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

Who took the picture?

Attached: reaction.jpg (78.14 KB, 1280x720)

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

The camera crew

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

Someone I know came back from England recently. The only souvenir I asked for was some of Theresa May's tears in a bottle.

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

death to all (female) faggots

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

Good luck squeezing liquid out of that dried up cunt.

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

Wasn't it yesterday on Friday?

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

I heard there were tears and entreaties to her fantasy of 'wanting to serve the (((nation))) she loves'…
BWAHAHAHAHAHA…
Kikes are semites.
Crypto kikes are semites.
Death to all semites.

Attached: religion-of-peace-islam.jpg (107.34 KB, 638x479)

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

Faith an' begorrah!

Attached: sweet-jayzus.jpg (387.94 KB, 859x617)
Attached: Irish-soldier.png (21.96 KB, 429x410)

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

Nope, just wondering if you are going to get out before it gets nuked as it so righteously needs to be nuked.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, faggot.

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

Lol…tell me that you made up this story. Please. It is so grossly humiliating.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

My first reaction is that it looked like fake blood. Something isn't right with that picture. Trust your instincts people.

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

NASA girl. Supposed to be genius level. Goes out in London at 2 am in a bus. All seems legit.

It is not impossible considering London is a Islamic state now.

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

(((NASA))) Yea that helps the trust factor. Damn this is a tricky one.

The only reason I can see this would be faked, is if they want to turn London into feminist shithole and this is the start. Anyone who wants to beat up should go in a bus in London at 2am. This is a known fact these days. So there's a purpose behind this.

(((They))) are putting in the second gear and about to turn muslims into brainwashed feminists and make them atheist loving Trannies and fags now.

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

fake. meanwhile women are being raped by pakis ( all over europe ) and killed by kikes ( syria ). these 2 selfish evil cunts are trying to steal media attention

William Rivera
William Rivera

london
homophobic
what happen, mohammad diversify you?

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

she looks like a kike, but it also may be just a broken nose

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

Arrests have been made in connection with the attack, the Met said.
I demand pics.

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

the injuries look fake af and they look like they're posing
why wouldn't the guys try to like get their numbers and fuck them instead, people aren't permanently gay, sexuality is a choice

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

hahaha such a good Friday!

You have images of John Glenn and Neil Armstrong in your minds when you think of astronauts.

Who the fuck else would anyone think of, you stupid little bitch? Your shit her pants girlfriend? Fucking moron.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Keeeek, I've been beaten worse multiple times. What a bunch of fucking nothing.

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

was it actually 1488? What a coincidence.

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

I want to work for that administration, but I'm worried they'll probably pick a nigger over me.

Attached: Img-1559715531667.png (4.18 MB, 3000x3104)

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

MAKE FAGGOTS AFRAID AGAIN

Brayden King
Brayden King

Looks like they got culturally enriched.

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

Fake AND Gay

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

kekedy kek, we know BTP will still never be able to procure the actual tapes for this, despite how easily some information can be found with only a few clicks

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

Don't they like (((diversity)))? They should be thankful to (((leftypol))) for all this (((diversity))).

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

It's a real story. Possibly embellished a bit but definitely real including the diaper stuff.

Attached: Edward-John-Poynter---Faithful-Unto-Death---Google-Art-Project.jpg (3.57 MB, 3029x4665)

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

I don't think they realized raping, acid attacks, beating and murder comes with the 'diversity'.

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

No mention of who was arrested.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/arrests-made-after-homophobic-attack-on-woman-and-girlfriend-on-london-night-bus-a4162401.html

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

I can wait, as long as I get to watch the left violently eat itself to death.

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

This is where the real fun begins, when the victim olympics kick off into overtime. It's already been happening, but soon there will be full out streetfights like there were race riots back in the 70's and 80's over who has the most victim points. At the moment, gay people hold the upper hand over the immigrants since it's their month at the moment, but a lot of points are taken off due to them being white.

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

fags aren't white, they have the parasite character of subhuman waste.

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

who would win
1. muslim community with stones
2. one unstable faggot

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

This. Optic cucks will disagree but honestly I think Jew media is starting to become too obvious that even normies are waking up to it.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

I vote muzzies; experience with slaughtering bonus. Besides, think about it, would any of you step into a pack of rabid muzzies to save a faggot?

Attached: cattle-slaughter-eid-al-adha.jpg (808.77 KB, 1024x776)

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

Give me a break, try reading between the lines. The way I read it the one lesbian started the whole thing by making shity comments to the men who were horsing around and exchanging banter on the bus. Now these two could have left the upper deck if they were, for some unfathomable reason to anyone but militant lesbians, upset with these mens behavior. Instead the bitch started trash talking. FINE THEN! #METOO CUNT! Have a taste of what would happen to a couple dudes confronting these men in a verbally hostile way! From the photos it looks like the men actually went pretty damn easy on them. Me, I'd of made sure those fuck'n noses were good and broken, and given them a pair of dark purple sunglasses to go along with their shattered noses.
I do not believe for one second after hearing what these women said about the incident that this was unprovoked. They both got what they were asking for! Now they'll ride this bullshit for everything it's worth! Disingenuous fucking CUNTS!
FUCK THEM!!

William Clark
William Clark

Decent meme newfag, but it's "sex" and not "gender."

OP types like a fag.

Blake James
Blake James

So where the lesbians? Those are just two dudes with nose bleeds.

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

Now they'll ride this bullshit for everything it's worth!
No cock to ride…they have to ride something.

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Why do white wymyn/feminists/lesbos, if there is any difference between these ideological positions, keep trying to convince that we hate them?
They already convinced the whole world men hate women, still not enough. It seems to me they are trying to convince ourselves, by force and literal CBT, that we hate them.

I cannot see any other result then these cunts getting what they want. We do not hate them, I don't hate women man, but why the fuck they keep pushing us over the edge
ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

I don't want to jump the gun, but this narrative of us against them will bite them in their back. Whenever there is any kind of attack, they push this narrative of menXwomen, wtf? A sexual crime or physical violence is not a class collective military operation. This kike neuroticism permeates western culture, because kike culture has entrenched itself in it.

Attached: jews.webm (6.53 MB, 640x360)

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

It's been proven time and again when the elite have to choose one of their pets to favor and the other to sacrifice, the faggots and dykes get the shitty end of the stick every time. The rampaging niggers and muslim rape dogs are the favored sons of the evil masters in this sick game. I suspect they're preferred because on the day of the rope they'll be far more effective in eliminating all white men than faggots could ever dream of.

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Who the fuck else would anyone think of, you stupid little bitch? Your shit her pants girlfriend? Fucking moron.

Le 59% face Amerimutt makes his inevitable appearance.

Attached: 1510548253582.jpg (96.69 KB, 492x650)
Attached: 1510604961953.png (376.53 KB, 820x1020)

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

It's a real story. Possibly embellished a bit but definitely real including the diaper stuff.

If anything I downplayed it.

denverpost.com/2007/02/05/diaper-wearing-astronaut-jailed-in-love-triangle-plot/

nytimes.com/2007/02/06/us/06cnd-astronaut.html

2007 was yesterday to an old man like me but I suppose to youngsters like you it's ancient history buried in the mysterious sands of time.

The police in Orlando, Fla., filed attempted murder charges today against Capt. Lisa Marie Nowak, a NASA astronaut who the authorities say attacked a rival for another astronaut’s affection at Orlando International Airport on Monday after driving more than 900 miles from Houston to meet her flight.

Captain Nowak, a Navy captain who flew on a shuttle mission last summer, was originally arrested on attempted kidnapping and other charges, and a judge initially set a $15,500 bond at a court session this morning.

But this afternoon, the police filed the new charges against her, saying they had evidence that Captain Nowak intended ”to do serious bodily injury or death” to Colleen Shipman, a captain in the Air Force, because she considered Captain Shipman to be a rival in her romance with a fellow NASA astronaut, Cmdr. Bill Oefelein.

When the police arrested Captain Nowak, they found in her possession a steel mallet, a buck knife with a four-inch blade, a BB gun and a map to Captain Shipman’s house, they said.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Good. Violence always wins. All degenerates must be killed.

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

Heh, she drinks chimarrão. I can't really dislike her that much just because of it. :-)

Any fucking way, why am I reading this shit? Is this really relevant? I mean, if this is a manufacturated thing, what is the aim of it? Make progressive soyboys atack us with mocaccinos? I don't get it, O.P.

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Why do white wymyn/feminists/lesbos, if there is any difference between these ideological positions, keep trying to convince that we hate them?

They already convinced the whole world men hate women, still not enough. It seems to me they are trying to convince ourselves, by force and literal CBT, that we hate them.
Yeah, I notice this a looooot. Like, maybe they have some kind of inner masochism that correlates with their sexual choices but, I can only speculate about this with no further evidence.
Don't want to larp as a (((Freud))) and make scatological sexual projections on others, but I would say that, maybe, they are manifesting some low key masochism that is canalized politicaly as something contingent to the condition, maybe it's just a dumb bitch way to draw attention, maybe this is pure brainwash on women that relies on other tendencies of their psyche…

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

diversity pushers get a taste of diversity
I say that's funny.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

Filtered for shilling.

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

I remember when that happened too. I thought it was just a rare coincidence rabid feminists worked at (((NASA))). But seems the demographics in (((NASA))) changed.

Yea this world turning into utter fuckcluster.

It was said Nibiru was in fact the sign of goddess invading earth. Thus creating all the havoc in world now, Zion = purely feminism based. I might think its true now… Makes one wonder for how long this fuckery is going to last. A few hundred years probably like last time when Nibiru flew by. End of ancient rome turned into homosexual cesspit back then too.

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Let's be objective here.
Sometimes in order to see past our biases, it's helpful to imagine a given situation being played out by different actors.
So let's imagine for a moment, that the cocky, defiant looking woman on the right is actually a man, and the submissive, meek blonde on the left is his "date" or "girlfriend."
The first thing that comes to mind is "reciprocal domestic abuse" and an attempt to cover it up.
The mind shields us from that thought in the case of women, because "women aren't violent, especially not lesbians…right?"
In fact, a cursory investigation unearths something shocking - that lesbian relationships have the highest levels of partner violence out of any coupling, hetero or gay.

It's vastly more likely that this was a case of lesbian v lesbian domestic violence, seized as a propaganda opportunity.

How common is lesbian partner violence?
About 17-45% of lesbians report having been the victim of a least one act of physical violence perpetrated by a lesbian partner (1,5,6,13). Types of physical abuse named by more than 10% of participants in one study included:

Disrupting other�s eating or sleeping habits Pushing or shoving, driving recklessly to punish, and slapping, kicking, hitting, or biting (11).
Sexual abuse by a woman partner has been reported by up to 50% of lesbians (12).
Psychological abuse has been reported as occurring at least one time by 24% to 90% of lesbians (1,5,6,11,14).

Why would a lesbian batter another woman?
Lesbians who abuse another women may do so for reasons similar to those that motivate heterosexual male batterers. Lesbians abuse their partners to gain and maintain control (9). Lesbian batterers are motivated to avoid feelings of loss and abandonment. Therefore, many violent incidents occur during threatened separations. Many lesbian batterers grew up in violent households and were physically, sexually, or verbally abused and/or witnessed their mothers being abused by fathers or stepfathers (6,7,14).
still a man's fault somehow, of course
archive.fo/dm9Qw

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

What did the rest of it say

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

You ladies need a man in your life

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

NASA

Attached: NASA-lies1.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: NASA-lies2.webm (2.91 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: NASA-lies3.webm (2.96 MB, 640x360)

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

nobody gives a shit about nasa fags

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

ISS is fake.
Ok, then explain how you can go outside and see it flying past with a cheap set of binoculars, telescope or a good camera, simply by looking up the time it will be passing based on your location….?

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

it's a life sized replica ofcourse
it even has fully functional replica equipment inside and live actors!

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Assholes bullying/attacking people
Only relevant news if the victim is gay/trans of whatever

Yes, this HAS to be a tolerance/homophobia thing, not just a band of thugs being a gang of thugs.

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

That's incredible how far they go to keep that lie going ^^
Soon they'll have fake actors on the moon pretending to do astronaut things up there.

Attached: disgust.jpg (136.42 KB, 444x446)

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Actually I was hoping for someone to refute me properly.
it's a life sized replica ofcourse
it even has fully functional replica equipment inside and live actors!
My point is what you might call epistemological.
We have two phenomena.
One is an object which appears in orbit around the earth, it can be seen as it reflects the light of the sun.
What can actually be discerned about it -
it is a given size
it orbits the planet
Now, on the other hand, we have the video from what we are told is the interior of said object.
This is a different set of data.
It could be filmed anywhere.
We only believe the two phenomena are linked, or one and the same, because that is what the people on television say.
How can it be said that the object which can be seen orbiting the earth, actually consists of what is shown on the screen? Actually contains living people, and equipment, and science experiments?
We cannot tell that with our binoculars or telescopes or Nikon cameras.
We assume it is the same, because we have been told that it is.
Much the same situation exists with the "retro reflector mirrors" said to be on the moon.
There is no way to tie results (lasers reflected from the moon), to the alleged structures (retro reflectors), because laser lunar ranging was conducted prior to any alleged mirrors being on the moon, and with similar accuracy.

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

You got what you asked for, London

Attached: refugees-welcome-dykes.jpg (593.79 KB, 760x1014)

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

it's ok to validate lesbian anti-male fantasy, because be can pin it on men who happen to be non-White.
No.

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

No photo of the "homophobics". Being ape african or muslim doesn't fit the agenda.

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

not using a a clown world story to push at least one of your goals
I've never used the term before, but fags like you really are purity spiraling retards.
This has more to do with sexual emergencies than based traditional values, and not pointing out who is doing it weakens our right wing arguments.

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

Imagine being so retarded you think beating up white dykes on public transport strengthens your case.
Any chance to justify niggers invading your countries, lol.

David Clark
David Clark

I will turn them str8.

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

there is no difference, fag

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

NEWS FLASH NIGGERS: Islam will be pozzed in half a century and all you'll have is low iq shitskin rapists
Get that christshit out of your spastic head.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

lsn't that Jennifer Connelly? they should have forced them to perform the
ASS TO ASS

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

ugly dykes won't touch my peepee so i'll use cyclical arguments to justify my inaction
fucking incels alert

Attached: crying-baby-mask.jpg (431.59 KB, 1750x2500)

James Anderson
James Anderson

lmao shut up insin

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

8 years of Obongo on top of 8 years of Bush II has wrought immense changes in the world. The globalist banker jew scum advanced their evil program wearing seven league boots in those 16 years.

David Murphy
David Murphy

Still thinking that Europeans rather than (((Europeans))) asked the turd world to invade…SMH

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

NEWSFLASH NIGGER: ISLAM IS THE MOST POZZED OF ALL THE SEMITIC RELIGIONS, IT IS OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL YOU BIG DUMB FAG

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

cyclical
inaction
aw it;s trying to sound smart

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

two lesbos get in a fight and then have their faces covered in blood
Sounds like a typical evening for the cunts

Attached: bloodmoonrising.jpg (141.05 KB, 1000x750)
Attached: The-mad-lads-of-baraboo-2.jpg (6.1 KB, 104x95)
Attached: The-mad-lads-of-baraboo-2.jpg (6.1 KB, 104x95)
Attached: The-mad-lads-of-baraboo-5.jpg (20.24 KB, 162x249)
Attached: The-mad-lads-of-baraboo-1.jpg (12.34 KB, 156x177)

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

Jesus she is kikey looking

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

Captain Shipman
What the fuck kind of name

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

Islam is already gay as fuck with things like bacha bazi. They only reject kike homosexuality, not islamic homosexuality. But if you look at islam long enough you will find plenty of other situations where muslims act like they hate the kike agenda but turn around and do something worse.

Cameron White
Cameron White

test

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Where is the blood coming from? The closest thing to a cut is on the blonde girls nose and it looks tiny. How does they other chick have blood all over her?

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

my first reaction was the blood looks like some hollywood shit

Christian Long
Christian Long

This. Some ketchup she spilled out. Also note how they are exaggerated facial expression. I said it before. This is all fake as hell. Not even a good job. For a false flag.Let's punch em nose sum and pour some ketchup. Very smart.

I bet the nose damage is fake too. Their stunts are becoming more and more like a B- Bollywood movie from India. As if their resources for false flag are dwindling too.

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

Yup.
I'm checking those singles!

Attached: 9e3e73f1a4770f6f6d0c1b85b3072b8bd751ab7ee05f602225d9fb134a07f611.jpg (26.3 KB, 500x499)

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

The bloodstains on her white shirt are fake as shit.

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

Supposedly 5 dudes arrested. Any truth or follow up?

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

You're a faggot

Quit throwing your bullshit my way

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

I heard 4 shitskins, but they're like 15 so we'll never know how not white they are.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

/thread

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

No, it's just part of being a stewardess. You frequently work 16 hour days, all of which are mandatory but only air hours are paid. They're all chronically sleep deprived. It's a tremendously shit job.

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

Melania Geymonat
She never stood a chance. Why they no release Chris' surname too?
(((Dr. Melania Geymonat)))
What is her doctorate in?

Attached: Marie-Rose.jpg (34.64 KB, 245x212)

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

she's saying some teen boys beat them up for REFUSING to kiss in front of them though

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

LMAO I thought the same user.

Attached: ass-to-ass.mp4 (4.58 MB, 1920x1080)

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

Why did Chris attack the muslims? Was the money offered not enough?

John Perez
John Perez

You have it backwards. They were attacked BY NASA astronauts. Ugly green-skins need to die and make way for the beautiful influx of African scientists.

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

The only sad thing about this is that whoever did this didn't kill those dykes or will never be recognized as a hero

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

Don’t forget the story part about “the next thing I know”, which directly translates to “I’ll skip this part”.

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

These webms were so bad that it makes me think the government made them. How can you be so dumb to think harnesses can replicate what happens in the videos, plus there are so many videos from the ISS that you can watch online where they do all sorts of things in HD,

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

Because the person who made them has either lost their mind, or never had a solid grasp on it to begin with. It's the same shit as race-mixing leftists, it's not enough for them to just be crazy, they have to convince you they're the sane ones too.

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

They clearly weren't white or we'd have photos and it would be bigger news. So that leaves blacks or muslims. A story mentioned that the girls' purses were stolen during the conflict, so that suggests it was blacks. Muslims would have stolen the girls, not their purses.

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

It was real.
It was muslims though, so it will get memoryholed

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

No it will just be used as a reason to push fag month even harder and early sex ed to teach white boys to be faggots, while nigger boys aren’t acknowledged to be the problematic rape apes they inherently are.

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

When the Whites finally start waking up you fucking shitbags will be begging for mercy.

David Morgan
David Morgan

White fags? What good would that do us? We want to kill those parasitic degenerates ourselves.

William Phillips
William Phillips

Hmmm, no obvious swelling, no other marks besides the nose, no teared up eyes, blood all on the shirt almost nothing on the pants, sitting at the scene of the crime apparently content to pose and not run away, no sign of defensive wounds/marks anywhere on the arms, and a Jewish looking careerist attention whore at the center of it all.

Zero chance it’s a smollett tier hoax.

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

I am fed up with these legal privileges for these groups.

How about those cases when muslims abused straight women?

How come the media is quiet about those cases?

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

How about those cases when muslims abused straight women?
Over 1 million White European children groomed/raped in the UK. What about them?

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

Yes, what about those kids? No articles?

What about our rights, the rights of white Christians?

Why are we discriminated against in our own land?

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

I have lost all sympathy for these groups.

We are tired of their constant squealing.

If they don't like our land, they should leave. If Europe and the USA is too racist, intolerant to them, they should go somewhere else.

No matter what victim story they fabricate, it won't work anymore.

These hate hoaxes insult our white intelligence.

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

Why are we discriminated against in our own land?
Because 'christianity' followed Pharisee Paul and now we have 'grace' for what is disgustingly sick rather than justice. It was YOUR CHOICE yesterday, the same as it is today.

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

This guarantee the niggers were hollering one of them asked if they were lesbian then the dumb cunts ran their mouths and tried to hit one of them. Never seen a innocent dyke get attacked everytime they start it even with the niggers.

Attached: lol-antifa-fags.jpg (84.46 KB, 997x768)

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

Holy shit, this thread scored 5 consecutive dubs posted. Does that happen often?

2/5 are even double-dubs.

Attached: DoubleDigitsFranxx.jpg (212.96 KB, 754x592)

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

" The next thing I know is that Chris is in the middle of the bus fighting with them."
-She attacked. They started it, not being able to handle the bants.

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

These goatfuckers are crazy! Why the fuck would you even think of having sex with those std-ridden piles of used flesh?!

To be fair, it is the fags that are STD-ridden.

Lesibians do not suffer from the same problem to the same extent.

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

She'd also already said "If you keep throwing things at us, you'll see what happens".
Even so, I value two white mentally disturbed dykes over any amount of disgusting shitskin subhumans.
The shitskin gang on the bus would be beating up/robbing someone else if it wasn't those two.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Checking the checker

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

The vast majority of 'lesbians' stop being one after a while. It's a fad and something they do because they haven't had luck with men or don't know how to have a proper relationship.
They aren't the same thing as male faggots, which spread diseases, parasites and degeneracy everywhere they go.
Most lesbians are just emcels.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

The actions sound entirely like niggers.
Gangster behaviour, throwing coins for "strippers" in a public place, the brazen jeering and ape perversion, the immediate and 4 or 5 on one gang violence, then robbing them afterwards. The jeering/comments were just a prelude to their usual outright mugging/robbing/theft.
Followed by dundu nuffin.
Muslims wouldn't have bothered with the comments/throwing coins part, and they would have been 30 year old men in rags doing it, which is what normally happens if you walk into one of their ghettos nowadays.

William Martinez
William Martinez

Police report states british and one spanish-speaker. She writes "actig like hooligans". Betting these are some ultras on their way home from the pub, getting jumped by a drunk woman who thinks everything is allowed, not thinking about the consequences of charging at four men.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

Just in time for Pride Week or month or whatever the fuck they're shoving down the great maw of the masses. Any photos of the "perpetrators"?

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

I haven't read it and I'm not gonna but it seems like bollocks who the fuck beats lesbians especially semi attractive ones and the whole NASA thing is to make the contrast of dumb homophobe vs smart lesbo even more extreme.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

I think the two lesbozo's should follow the lead of this gay faggot.

Attached: Screenshot-(12122).png (300.24 KB, 641x532)

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

There's been a few "suicides" lately.. 2 sheriffs, a governor…something is happening. Not that we'll EVER know the truth, at least not in this fucked up realm.

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

Attached: 41GlnKx11ML.-SX425-.jpg (10.51 KB, 425x283)

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

crush em

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

Her life's work is a hoax. What more can be expected. Ball earth is as real as the holohoax.

Attached: when-you-look-into-it.gif (2.5 MB, 480x270)

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

I did just that user, and I spotted an anomoly. A glitch in the matrix. Watch the purple/bluish shirt in the distant background. Keep your eye on that guy. When you see it, you can't unsee it.
15m 21s

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Also interview live streams are differant than "tours" which are pre-filmmed and post processing with a 55 million dollar a day budget. Gravity movie had a 100 million dollar budget to put that in context.

Anthony King
Anthony King

Now it gets interesting ?

Attached: D9GJh2uUEAA5pUa.png (143.84 KB, 325x230)

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

sage

saw this like two weeks ago

James Long
James Long

jej