Lesbian NASA Astronaut attack on bus in Camden Town London with her date

twitter.com/SourPatches2077/status/1136752694687723521

archive.is/30Tia

"When will people wake up and see the connection? Posted yesterday: Lesbians, Chris & Melania, attacked by 4 men on bus. Throwing homophobia parades that exclusively target lesbians, excusing violence = a rise in lesbians targeted with violence."

facebook.com/100009206316345/posts/2310276979289157?s=696792185&sfns=mo

archive.is/hzurb

"English & Español, against CHAUVINIST, MISOGYNISTIC AND HOMOPHOBIC VIOLENCE / En contra del MACHISMO, MISOGINIA Y HOMOFOBIA.
Last Wednesday, I had a date with Chris. We got on the Night Bus, heading for her place in Camden Town, climbed upstairs and took the front seats. We must have kissed or something because these guys came after us. I don’t remember if they were already there or if they got on after us. There were at least four of them. They started behaving like hooligans, demanding that we kissed so they could enjoy watching, calling us ‘lesbians’ and describing sexual positions. I don’t remember the whole episode, but the word "scissors" stuck in my mind. It was only them and us there. In an attempt to calm things down, I started making jokes. I thought this might make them go away. Chris even pretended she was sick, but they kept on harassing us, throwing us coins and becoming more enthusiastic about it. The next thing I know is that Chris is in the middle of the bus fighting with them. On an impulse, I went over there only to find her face bleeding and three of them beating her up. The next thing I know is I'm being punched. I got dizzy at the sight of my blood and fell back. I don’t remember whether or not I lost consciousness. Suddenly the bus had stopped, the police were there and I was bleeding all over. Our stuff was stolen as well. I don’t know yet if my nose is broken, and I haven’t been able to go back to work, but what upsets me the most is that VIOLENCE HAS BECOME A COMMON THING, that sometimes it’s necessary to see a woman bleeding after having been punched to feel some kind of impact. I’m tired of being taken as a SEXUAL OBJECT, of finding out that these situations are usual, of gay friends who were beaten up JUST BECAUSE. We have to endure verbal harassment AND CHAUVINIST, MISOGYNISTIC AND HOMOPHOBIC VIOLENCE because when you stand up for yourself shit like this happens. By the way, I am thankful to all the women and men in my life that understand that HAVING BALLS MEANS SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I just hope that in June, Pride Month, stuff like this can be spoken out loudly so they STOP HAPPENING!"

This poor NASA Astronaut!

facebook.com/melaniapeese/timeline

archive.is/iS628

And Hogwarts alumni.

How will this poor woman ever get back home to Luna.

Attached: astronaut.jpg (1200x1600, 188.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MPSCamden
archive.is/iS628
mirales.es/brutal-paliza-a-una-pareja-de-lesbianas-en-un-autobus-en-londres-2/
archive.is/NFwt3
8ch.net/pol/res/13365120.html#q13365282
facebook.com/melaniapeese
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake.

Probably just the kike-faggot bloc trying to agitate against White males or muslims, whichever one they are picking this week.

How dare you doubt the word of a NASA Astronaut & Hogwarts alumni!

Either fake or done by mudslimes.

Good.

ALL BUSES HAVE SECURITY CAMERAS
WHERE IS THE FOOTAGE?

violence against the person is an offense by any one of any political persuasion

They say they reported it to the police.

I say we put the screws on the Camden Town police and demand their attackers get brought to justice.

Here is the Camden Town twitter account.
twitter.com/MPSCamden

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1686x1002 1.43 MB, 952.94K)

Bitch probably has more money than all of us combined, instead of wasting it on strap-on dildos so she can please other degenerate females she should spend it on her medical treatments.

Where is this shit coming from?

Good! This is a good thing!

FUCK THE FAGS, HEIL HITLER, HEIL TRUMP, HEIL FRANCO

Still more believable than the moon landing tbh.

That is what she claims on her facebook profile.

archive.is/iS628

Oh well in that case let's just completely change tens of millions of years of evolution that yielded basic human nature and instinct because some lesbian is tired of it.

Violence against jews by anyone is self defense so, close but no dice.

Nosebook, a reliable source.

Jussie Smullet 2.0

If the dykes did not narrate specifically as 4 white men then it must be muzzies or negroes

whats the point even?

Attached: 16143122_398501977153833_5853851964542819164_n.jpg (686x960, 136.25K)

Every single city bus I've been in over the last 15 years has had multiple cameras on board.
Can't wait to see the footage.

Exactly. Or fake asf

Oh and btw, once these lesbians hit the wall and their SMV drops to zero, they'll be bitching about not being sexual objects.

Where does this NASA astronaut shit come from. Looks like she's just a stewardess.

Attached: stew.JPG (518x972, 99.29K)

[red]THICC[/red]

Not gonna lie, OP's pic is sort of kino.

That image is proof that they actually are drugging her at work.

She claims she is a NASA astronaut in her facebook profile.
archive.is/iS628

pretty sure i claimed to be an astronaut at one point too but that doesn't make it true except for the time i was taken aboard a tr-3b

It was some flavor of shitskin Muslim, but knowing the absolute state of the UK, whitey will be blamed somehow.

This appears to have received a write up in a Spanish Lesbian magazine. That is one hell of a fast turn around for their story.

Spanish:
mirales.es/brutal-paliza-a-una-pareja-de-lesbianas-en-un-autobus-en-londres-2/
archive.is/NFwt3

Google Translate 2 English:

> The four lesbophobes began to harass them, to make fun of their lesbian status and to force them to kiss and touch for their personal enjoyment . Translation: >.

equal rights for fights for everyone.
instead of just men being targetted, women too. lesbians even better.
hurrah for education and modern society.

American detected.

lmao

"You keep throwing things that you'll see what happens to you,"
Sounds like a challenge to a fight.
4 on 1 sounds like nigger behaviour, all of it does.
Niggers can be killed first, and dyles can be sent to reeducation camp.

Definitely nigs or sand nigs. I wish whites still had it in them to harass and beat dykes in public. I look forward to the day when they will once again.

But all her posts are in some foreign tongue and she also claims to be a wizard.

And if you check the comments, you'll find they're already referencin that coverage as justification for it being real.

Again
ALL THOSE BUSES HAVE SECURITY CAMS
If this happened, there would be footage.

Incorrect.

how they can be austronauts and get beat up by pakis on a bus? if they can't defend themself from new brits however will they defend from ayys or annunakis if locked alone in the elon musk spaceship? don't they know if on a bus with pakis no one can hear you scream???

See

Based on proximity, probably Turks, Bangladeshi or Yemeni.

Nah.

OP was just doing a clickbait, might even be the dykes themselves.

Legally you're wrong.

Who cares?

Anyone who was stupid enough to follow your endorsement of violence.

Nah.

Yeah. Faggot. You wouldn't be a troll trying to trick people in to killing others, would you?

There 100% will be cameras on board that train. London has cameras everywhere. Even if everyone on board forgot they had a camera on their phone there will still be footage to prove it or disprove it. People calling this fake already though are forgetting that in muslim dominated areas this becomes a real possibility. Just look at muslim countries where they hang them from cranes. It is ironic that the left supports the rainbow shit and the people who want to kill them at the same time. Even the hardcore Christians just want to give them conversion therapy and pray for them and yet those are the ones they rag on.

>archive.is/iS628

8ch.net/pol/res/13365120.html#q13365282

She is a medical doctor. The personal info on her facebook is just her being silly.

Nah. No tricks. Fuck the law. In Minecraft.

I'll believe that when I see proof of it.

So you really are planning to murder Jews. In real life.

stop fedposting you quintessential faggot. blocked

Nah. You can't murder something that isn't human anyway. And law has no meaning in the face of swords. t. Pompey

true.

Down voated >:)

The rainbow coalition is the most demented Rube Goldberg contraption ever cobbled together by a drug deranged idiot.

profound

she claims to be an actress to so this could be fake.

I know.

If it isn't being picked up by British media, there's a reason. BBC would love this shit.
Probably because they're mudmen.

my first thought exactly. shes the next jessie smollet. probably put some of her gay male friends up to the whole thing. Gay men have absolutely no problems hitting women.

One day there will be a 500,000 man and woman gay pride parade in a major city and they will collide with a 10,000 man muslim gang filled with a righteous rage, and weilding steel bars, grasshockey sticks and scimtars and OMG the blood bath will be epic.

And then the entire gay pride movement will evaporate on the wind and never be heard from again.

And aren't stews at the lowest level of the employment ladder? It used to be a bit glamorous, but now it's lower tier employment than even being a Hooters waitress.

a gay male parade and a lesbo parade clash, they then realize their mistake and a giant straight orgy ensues

If she is indeed an astronaut, then of course she is an actress. All of them are actors.
And the only reason that this is getting coverage is to stir up shit. So the women involved are likely connected in one way or another.
Fake or not, it's all bullshit.

Excuse me, what the fuck is this?

Judging by home much time has gone by you are probably tight. This is every liberals wet dream.

We did go to the moon Owen.

She deleted her account?

I still see her account.

facebook.com/melaniapeese

I archived just to be sure. They could be fibbing for attention & political reasons. Or maybe they stupidly attacked first. Or maybe "asians" or africans attacked them. Or maybe it was really some asshole whites in London who attacked them, but they failed to identify as such who deserve to have their assses handed to them.

No matter what the truth of the matter is, if this blows up I see entertainment all the way round.

t. kike-faggot bloc

>facebook.com/melaniapeese

I can't access it. At this point im convinced that it is fake, that's not what a broken nose looks like, the laceration gives it away. Pic related, fake broken nose. Unless they were both beaten with an object odds are that no laceration would result. Anyway, im pointing this out because i dont want this story to go away now that it can be used to fight the narrative.

Attached: j___broken_nose_by_guirnou_d30yy60-fullview.jpg (800x600, 68.03K)

They look pretty cute for beat up chicks.

I fired off tips to the Gardian, The Sun & Daily Mail. If you got any other ideas do it.

If this goes big enough we might get bus video evidence. Or maybe a comment from the police that this was never reported to them.

Sooooo if all of their things were stolen, who's cellphone is taking the picture? I thought it was just the two of them up there. And who is taking the picture? I don't think cops are into taking selfies for assault victims to post on their facebook.

That is some damn find camera work. Excellent composition.

I doubt 4+ Indian men were all on one bus. These ketchup slurpers probably got into a domestic violence scuffle then lied when the police showed up to avoid getting arrested. Of course both their shallow minds would jump straight to the narrative and spout this cliche story.

Back to [red]dit for you!

bash the gash (munchers)

69 during periods not a good idea

Is no one asking why an Astronaut would be taking a bus? I mean, they are payed quite well, surely either of these individuals have private transport.

Looks waaay too staged to me.

This is probably the most logical conclusion based on the “evidence” and general domestic abuse numbers among faggot lesbians like these.

Those dykes look good with blood on them.

She could have taken her space rocket.

Nasa = to deceive
This is fake as fuck
Qsage

I feel sorry for those girls. Tricked by a dying society into becoming barren whores. My intelligent pilled friend tells me I should not care about degenerates because they fuck themselves up and aren't smart enough to know better.

But I can't help it even stupid whites I want to put them on the right path it is torture. That blonde one could have been a good wife for a decent man. But it is all over for them.

Attached: Best Girl.png (883x922, 498.27K)

Jussie Smollett 2.0

They forgot to change the tapes; similar to the Stockwell murder of Charles De Menezes a few years ago.

Could have been worse you dykes on trikes! It could have been a throwing into a bog!

Attached: bogged.mp4 (1280x720, 11.71M)

Sabbatical….OH NO NO NO

I SPIT ON THEIR GRAVE

WHITE SHARIA

RAPE ALL LESBIANS

RAPE HER FUCK HER ACID HER

I could care less about what happens to fags after what Carrlos Maza did. They need to be beaten by the immigrants that they allow so that they could learn to fucking BEHAVE

Unironically this

All this proves that you're almost all boomers. You have images of John Glenn and Neil Armstrong in your minds when you think of astronauts. Astronauts today are crazed women that wear diapers so that they can drive across country to take revenge on a rival for a man without having to stop to poo. It's been like that for some time.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8.36K)

They are nothing more than jaded straight women who hate men.

Youre spot on the bell curve is showing.

You get zero points for edge, retard new fags. We all get it.

There is no way this wasn't pakis. They got them to kiss.