Millennial sissy soyboys cannot compete with Manly Mowing Skilled Boomers

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

Millennial dads have pathetic DIY skills compared to baby boomers
Are dads’ essential DIY skills in decline? According to new research, millennial dads are less capable than their own dads when it comes to everyday DIY fixes, preferring to rely on professional help instead.

A new poll of 1,000 millennial dads and 1,000 baby boomer dads found that when a DIY task needs to be done at home, more than half of millennials prefer to call a professional.

And when it comes to emergency “handiness” scenarios, millennial dads fall short in almost every category.

Millennial dads are less likely than their boomer counterparts to be able to change a car tire on the side of the road, unblock a toilet or sink, reset a tripped circuit breaker or even open a stuck pickle jar with their hands.

The new survey, conducted by OnePoll on behalf of Alarm.com, found that modern dads’ toolkits have declined too.

Many millennial dads reported not owning a cordless drill (46 percent), a stepladder (49 percent), a set of screwdrivers (38 percent) or even a hammer (32 percent) — an item owned by 93 percent of boomer dads.

Why the decline in DIY?

Both generations pointed to modern technology becoming harder to fix as the top reason.
“The technology in the average home has evolved,” says Anne Ferguson, VP of marketing at Alarm.com.
“Hi-tech upgrades like smart home technology require professional support, especially safety and security upgrades. Even the handiest dads see the value of partnering with a professional service provider on an important project like a smart home security system.”
The definition of what it means to be a “handy” dad has also changed, said 79 percent of millennials. Seventy-four percent of boomers agreed with them.
For example, while boomer dads have the edge when it comes to traditional DIY, 62 percent of boomer dads concede that millennial dads are better at tech-related tasks.
Millennial dads are also more likely than their own fathers to prioritize family time over DIY.
Sixty-one percent would rather hang out with their children than spend that time on DIY, while 49 percent of millennial dads say they’ve done better than their own dad at spending quality time with their kids.
“Just as dads’ roles have evolved, so has the definition of handiness,” says Anne Ferguson.
“Today’s time-pressed dads are quick to master new tools like apps and mobile technology for their families’ benefit. They’re also more likely to outsource time-consuming home maintenance to professionals who have the tools and training to get the job done right — a handy trade-off that enables today’s dads to spend more time with the people they love.”

archive.fo/8u0YE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maker_culture
ohwr.org/welcome
thingiverse.com/

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

boomers
millennials
All trash.

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

Can confirm genY dads care about family time and boomer dads care about "stuff to fix" but can't see genY dads building shit that doesn't break and doesn't need fixed.
Also fuck niggerball.
Both football and basketball were invented by Celtics.

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

Who was responsible for raising their kids with the know-how on what to do when the lawnmower breaks down, or the wife wants some fresh herbs and you got some extra space by the windows? Oh yeah, Boomercuck dad who didn't do jack and then blamed their kids for not knowing what to do. Makes sense to me!

Attached: otterface.png (930.87 KB, 655x578)

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

want to spend time with kids
kids don't know how to diy
Seems like a self correcting problem if the boomer actually cared back then or the millennial didn't let the talmudvision raise their spawn instead.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

I feel sorry for the millennial kids without some based GG grandpa to teach them skills their dad wouldn't. All the lazy boomers did was have TalmudVision rise their kids for them and they wonder why millennials turned out to be the most pozzed pieces of shit in history.

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

Meanwhile my dad calls me up to troubleshoot every time he accidentally changes the screen resolution on his windows 10 shitbox.
OP is a faggot.

Attached: 51a3ad9acd1dcd1d2f49b63a2f7edce7ad887a39b865c81945cbd2f2e2eed07c.jpg (44.58 KB, 407x407)

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

Oh, I get the angle now. Lazy, yids. Lazy. Lame threads are lame.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

I'm sure this has nothing to do with everything from cars to TV being locked up and proprietary. You couldn't fix a lot of modern crap even if you wanted to.

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

(checked)
Boomer dads didn’t teach their sons half the shit their dads taught them. Talk shit for us not being men.
This. In his defense, my dad hated doing home repairs, he explicitly told me to, “go to (((college))) and make enough money to pay someone else to do shit for you.” This from a guy who worked in a garage in High School and only taught me how to drive and change a tire. I’m grateful for the things he did teach me but televised golf definitely won.

Thread theme.

William Roberts
William Roberts

Gee jews playing generations against each other, what a surprise…

I still hate boomers though for being smug cucks that never helped my generation.

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

It's truly unbelievable how worthless most millennials are. A small rubber seal on my friend's coffee maker broke, he was completely clueless that you can find part schematics online, and order a replacement part for a couple dollars. The thought of fixing it himself didn't even occur to him, he was ready to just pluck down the full price to replace it.

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

This is great news for White nationalists doing trades work, means job security.

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

This is an everyone problem, most normal people believe technology so far out of their mental reach they no longer try to fix it even when its usually something as simple as dust in the filter or a screw fell out. Boomers didnt have this because not everything had an electronic interface and was built from relatively simple mechanical principles.

Boomers themselves cant figure out how to install a browser so to whine that millennials are the problem is some dumb shit.

Attached: 8a316104779359b2a37200553acd5cec416491a6a17228bb0019d78174614826.png (133.91 KB, 314x300)

David Wilson
David Wilson

Millennial dads are less likely than their boomer counterparts to be able to change a car tire on the side of the road, unblock a toilet or sink, reset a tripped circuit breaker or even open a stuck pickle jar with their hands.

Goddamn, millennials are pathetic.

more than half of millennials prefer to call a professional.

Aside from useless nigshits being included in the data, this is a large factor contributing to the pitiful net-worth/assets of my generation. Being able to do all the basic DIY/home repair tasks yourself saves tons of money.

Case in point: My silly pregnant wife clogged the toilet this morning and the plunger was completely ineffective, so instead of calling a plumber like my retarded generational ilk I pulled out the 15 dollar clog-busting snake and had it cleared in 2 minutes. Faggot millennial cucks would have paid 150 bucks and had to shit in their trashcan while waiting for a "professional" to arrive.

My chem-engineer boomer dad is awesome so I got a huge leg-up. He disliked TV/sports so instead we planted orchards and huge gardens, built hardwood furniture from scratch, did soldering/plumbing work, basic electrical, sharpening maintaining and using a wide variety of hand-tools etc. We ranged the wilds hunting down tasty mushrooms, wild fruits, nuts, berries and medicinal herbs, and also rare minerals/fossils all of which was splendidly educational. Incidentally his ww2-vet father was the mechanically useless one so dad was largely self-taught. His siblings are all typical boomers though so I got lucky.

Asher James
Asher James

Nice trips, it seemed you had a good father. Mine ditched our family, but left behind a lot of wealth for us. Thankfully I am also not a degenerate so I put my time and good fortune to good using, figuring out 'man stuff'.

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

we hired some sportsball cuck idiot WMAF who is 40 and didn't know what a fucking torque wrench was. he has a chem degree and didn't know what fucking weigh paper was. im convinced he cheated his way through college. god damnit i hate idiots. he can't fucking use computers, he can't fucking use his phone. his only "skill" is literally remembering sports information.

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

jesus christ, we need to harden these pansies up, or we're never gonna exterminate all the niggers and spics

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

This.

Attached: red-greenhandy.jpg (33.46 KB, 310x310)

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

my based hitler killing ww2 vet chainsmoking alcoholic veteran grandfather died when i was young. but i very much enjoyed the time we shared in the garage together. too bad he fought for the wrong side but how was he to know….

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Funny enough, Generation Z are actually lacking computer skills. Since they spend all their time using iPhones, they lack even the peripheral knowledge a person would accumulate from operating a computer. It also doesn't help that Apple are all too eager to encourage ignorance, to the extent that soon I doubt Phone users will understand the difference between Cloud and Local storage. Remember the idiots that bought desktops but never knew how to reinstall their operating system? GenZ are worse than them.

David Thomas
David Thomas

the handyman's secret weapon! holy shit i loved watching that shit when i was young. fuck, you must be old like me if you remember

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Ferengi Rule of Acquisition Number 9:
"Opportunity plus instinct equals profit."

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

Muh generational warfare
Why because you read some Jew article that confirmed something you already believed?

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

using a grass bag
not cutting in twice
um, no sweetie. this does not earn a boomer stamp of approval

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

how do you turn boys into men?

Attached: 524531-spike-popcornpuffs.jpg (171.5 KB, 548x668)

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Are dads’ essential DIY skills in decline? According to new research, millennial dads are less capable than their own dads when it comes to everyday DIY fixes, preferring to rely on professional help instead.
Not reading this blog post. I have experience in electrical, plumbing, roofing, carpentry, landscaping, furniture making etc.

Kayden White
Kayden White

No idea whats significant about an old guy holsing up duct tape. Also fix shit right dont nigger it up.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

how do you turn boys into men?
Simple, hardship. You take away their creature comforts and make them work to survive.

Attached: cyclic-history.jpg (65.95 KB, 600x719)

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

So there's no men on the chans because we're all sitting here like mindless faggots wasting away typing on these stupid boards.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

I mean, you could try limiting your use Zig Forums, if not the internet all together.
/fit/index.html

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

You got lucky, you admit you got lucky, you admit most of even those related to your father are what most of your generation got stuck with if they had one at all but they're pathetic?

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

old
Never too old shitpost, brother.

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

What's to dispute here, are you upset that it is true? The barrier to posting online has been significantly reduced, has it not? That in and of itself is not wholly a bad thing, but even niggers can effortlessly babble to each other from all over the world now. Only a few decades ago, they'd get stuck finding a modem driver or dealing with an IRQ conflict.

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

its a drunken canadian public access tv show from the 80s-90s you retarded faggot. the Red Green Show. his tagline was "Duct Tape: the handman's secret weapon"… he once gave his buddies old clunker dihedral synchro-helix actuation doors using nothing but a hammer and duct tape. it was brilliant

Never too old shitpost, brother.
truer words have never been spoken

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

A lot of people don't give a single shit about fixing or even maintaining anything till it's broken.
ever see a free mower on the side of the road? pick that thing up and fix it, most of the time some basic maintenance can save those from the shredder as many people don't even bother to check the oil on those things, or let them sit outside over the winter full of rotten E10 gasoline gunky carbs is the problem most of the time.
just watch a few videos of repairs and read some things, it's piss easy and you can upgrade your own power equipment as you go.

Attached: closed-pussy.jpg (63.37 KB, 800x800)

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

Would you like to learn how to repair the lawnmower son? It will benefit you greatly later in life.
Can I stay in and play Nintendo Dad?
Sure Son, sure you can.

Luis Young
Luis Young

raised from birth viewing jew commercials showing young men as incompetent at DIY, showing that they always fail, and that the only way to stop your wife/gf leaving is to pay the professional black tradesman to come and fix the problem.
wonder why they don't even bother.
blame their parents, who due to jew economic pressure could no longer run a single income home and had to outsource the education of their children to the state.
never miss a chance to generationally d&c.

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

The offer to learn was never even presented. This is my own experience. I have no memories of meaningful interactions with my dad, he was always 'just there'. He was more concerned with stuffing his face and watching TV.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

Dup btfo

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

What if you just don't give a shit about 'typical' DIY stuff? What if your self worth isn't based on what you can show off to other people?

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Whites deserve genocide for serving the jew with a smile and hate the few autists who want to free them.

trying to post TRS echo version but can't

Parker Young
Parker Young

Zoomer here. Does anyone have advice for becoming handy? I feel like I screw up everything I try, and it's frustrating.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

My Boomer parents for the most part didn't teach me shit. I am incredibly grateful that my dad wanted a motorcycle so badly he used "teaching me" as an excuse to convince my mom to let him get some broken piece of shit. That lead me to get an associates degree in Automotive Technology (politcally correct name for mechanic) before going to (((college)))). Otherwise, thanks to my boomer parents I had to teach myself how to do laundry, cook, meal planning, taxes, insurance, bills, credit, banking, home repair, etc. They didn't teach me jack shit. I've confronted them about this and they just shrug. This is why the world is in declined. I was sitting around today doing the brakes on my car and thinking how FUCKED UP it is that I had to learn how to cook my dinner and tie a tie from (((YOUTUBE))) videos. When I was 14 my dad didn't even teach me how to shave, I had to figure that out on my own because golf was on TV. What the fuck was wrong with the boomers? When I finally moved out 6 years ago I had to google how to iron a dress shirt and stitch a hole in jeans. My parents could have helped me and I asked them, they were too busy. Who taught them? Their parents… see my point? Maybe I'm just a whiny kid, but to receive almost no life skills from your parents? Come on. Asking other people and relatives… this is definitely a boomer thing.

I want to have a family some day and it is inconceivable to me how I could be a parent for 20 years to my children and basically impart no practical knowledge to them. Somehow, Boomers accomplished just that.

Attached: dc7a874c04dca046b8fae875d561cd61b4aa0978d63494cb20ea4e6a38d5699f.jpg (163.64 KB, 1280x960)

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

Take automotive classes at your local community college and classes for residential electricians. Taking just the introductory classes and passing (with an A) will give you 90% of the skills you need to be a decent DIY dad. Throw in some carpentry and plumbing and you are pretty much good to go. Only thing you'll be missing is that golden touch of old school DIY knowledge our fathers should have passed down to us.

Attached: 48e5c13ca2a9236262c04f99967096edc8b0900147d67e24581fcaaaaef7700e.png (420.66 KB, 716x537)

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

don't own a home
why learn to maintain one?
serf's gonna serf

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

Webm.

How much did you enjoy your diet of frozen pizza and juice boxes?

Attached: The--Dumb-Dad--and-the-Domestic-Commercial-DOGdgvbX5Ls.webm (10.33 MB, 1024x576)

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

having a lawn
Why? My yard is all local plants, stones and some bark chip. Takes care of itself. What the fuck do you need a lawn for? Parks exist.

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

What the fuck was wrong with the boomers?
The absurdity of their actions is the strongest argument for this existence not being what it appears to be. I can't imagine leaving children with anything less than a complete mastery of my own skill set. It's all there is to do here. Yet boomers treat it like an accident from doing the feel good sex thing and not a great treasure, like creatures from the fucking abyss.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

I'll look into that. On a side note, do they really not have generic "handyman classes" that teach you useful skills?

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

You must live in the south or midwest if you're American. I can say the same except instead of electrical I know concrete and asphalt.

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

boomers fail to teach their children useful skills
boomers laugh at their children for not having useful skills
thanks, boomers

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

Buy an old car. Figure out how to fix it yourself.

Attached: car.png (259.05 KB, 1000x861)
Attached: cutlass.jpg (618.91 KB, 1600x1200)
Attached: 1981-Celica.jpg (151.05 KB, 509x524)

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

Awww come on, everyone loves to root for the home team. Do you prefer ape hoop or nigger collision?

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

This is where the creeping communism of that era is extremely visible. Generally boomers believe that the state is responsible for their childrens' education. Not all boomers but a huge amount seem to be baffled by millenial involution as if they had nothing to do with it. I am left to assume the state told them they were excused from parenting.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

Boomers have piss-poor DIY skills. Used to know a boomer who would try to fix his dodge truck all time. He couldn't do anything, just threw parts at it hoping it would work. Complete moron. Of course, like OP he made himself out to be some mechanical expert.

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

older men have more life skills than men 30-40 years younger
Wow. Amazing insight. Sage for shit thread about shit article.

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

If you blame 'the boomers' you give them power. You can only start from where you are now. Our parents are all but gone. Learn what you can from them and move forward.

Attached: anti-semitism.png (11.96 KB, 486x379)

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

Go to goodwill and buy used books on it. You can get books on fixing lawn mowers, electrical, plumbing, carpentry. Just follow the instructions, do what it explains.
I became godlike just from learning how to replace the seats and washers in old faucets. from a time life book from the library.
Boomers are the worst at everything except for bragging. They inherited a devaluing dollar so everything they bought was cheap as fuck, then went up in value as the dollar shrank. "OMG, I'm fucking real estate genius!"
Tavistock institute gave them rock & roll, CIA gave them LSD, and a shit ton of other drugs. Unions gave them unsustainable pensions.
Don't believe any shit boomers say about how awesome of a generation they are. Just compare WWII vets who don't say shit about what they had to do with the "YOU DON'T KNOW! YOU WEREN'T THERE!" ptsd snowflakes.

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

just pay $300 per class to learn something that's free in a book
Kike

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

And? You'll do nothing about this.

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

Every episode is available on jewtube for free through PBS' official channel. They're worth background noise for doing something else.

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

Use YouTube, it's completely invaluable for this stuff and has allowed me to do tons of shit I never would have done otherwise.

Camden Green
Camden Green

Skilling is no longer in 3d space from near relations, YouTube has been the globe's uncle.
Also, the expectation of landlessness is guiding what (not) to learn.

James Cook
James Cook

I agree my dad never showed me how to do anything because he didn't have the patience for it, "helping" was handing him stuff and him not explaining what he was doing so I just had to either figure it out pre youtube or now find a nice guide somewhere on how to do it

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

the gayest generation, WWII vets, can't stop talking about what great force of good they were. Are you kidding me user?

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

This shit is cuckchan-tier garbage

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

This. This is exactly why Americans need to get an actual skill they can use to work with their hands (excluding coding).

that's fine, another user mentioned reading old books from a library/goodwill etc. But the main thing we should be taking away from this thread, is the value of teaching and passing on skills to our children so that we don't have a millenial generation repeat.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

None of this shit is true, it's all just faggot clickbait that was made by a boomer, jesus christ. I've met all kinds of people who can and can't do certain shit of all ages

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

of course, western educational institutions are useless and only worth attending to in order to gain entry to superior education facilities, this means almost 10 years of uselessness and wasted efforts chasing a fucking grade is taking place on the daily life of young ones disregarding the acquisition of skills and the opportunity to use them on the real world to better your conditions, the goyim cattle will think nothing of it and will defend their uselessness to the end by citing some bullshit called (((rights))) thus conforming to the degraded abilities they and their offspring may come to acquire.

John Wood
John Wood

Gen X parents are not much better. Rather than just ignoring you and being hedonists, the Gen X parents think they're supposed to be "cool" with you and be like a friend to you. Okay, so I can get a long with my parents really well, but I can't even talk to my dad anymore because he's too busy snorting Adderal and buying escorts. Since he's decided to be a "friend" rather than a parent I'm not allowed to disapprove of this lifestyle, because I don't live with him anymore.

They always try to give me excuses that they genuinely thought it was the right thing to do, and to a degree that's probably true, but they'll never admit that a lot of it was motivated by simply not wanting to grow the fuck up.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

A generation of renters, raised on the sharing economy and phones has less skills around the home and with computers; why the hell would that surprise you? All you're offering is worthless anecdotes.

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

can't stop talking about what great force of good they were.

They're all dead you fucking boomer, jeez, you old farts just can't handle the fact that you had the easiest life ever and pissed it away can you?

Julian Young
Julian Young

No they're not, many millennials can do everything you fags complain about but you're a bunch of sheltered homos, probably Gen X cucks who think they're better then millennials. Everyone I know can do the shit you fags complain about, you're just posting actual cuckchan-tier garbage

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

This is probably true. Millenials are more urbanized and spent more time with technology. On the other hand, boomers have terrible posting skills compared to millenials.

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

Learning isn't the significant part of the work. A 4 minute video is often sufficient to teach the skill. The rest is gained by applying it.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

be me, 28
doorhandle breaks this morning
unscrew the bugger like a real man
lots of metal shit falls out
spend 30 seconds working out where each of the metal bits goes
Put handle on like a real man
Realise I had put the handle on the wrong way
Unscrew the bugger again
Put handle on like a real man
Managed to put the handle on in a DIFFERENT wrong way
Motherfucker
Unscrew the bastard
Third time's the charm
Notice there's still a metal bit that fell out that didn't fit back in there
Door opens so whatever
DIY niggers. I might not be anywhere near as competent as those who came before me, but I struggled through and saved myself a few bob. I am probably the only person who has ever managed to put a handle on a door the wrong way round, TWICE. Ah well.

Dominic White
Dominic White

Putting things back together wrongly is par for the course. Eventually you'll get used to double checking every damn thing three times over. Good job user.

Colton White
Colton White

Found the betacuck who thinks fixing the vidya gaem goybox is a "skill"

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

How about no sportsball? Those are all jew pills

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

Eat shit and love it, goy.
Mods only delete something if it makes them look blatantly incompetent to newfags.
Shit is what we give you, so either gobble down or starve.

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

Shut the fuck up Gen X cuck, I spent my entire life being the fucking man of the house fixing shit all the goddamn time, re-doing all the rotted out wood work, re-sowing the fucking lawn and fixing everything that broke only to have a bunch of fags claim they're better because they can change a fucking tire or mow a fucking lawn? Jesus fucking christ read all the fucking posts in this retarded cuckchan thread you nigger, it's just homos whacking each other off because they can un clog a fucking toilet. Every millennial can do this shit because I'm a millennial and have done it my entire life. This is the kind of garbage I'd expect from cuckchan but not from this fucking place

Attached: 1559166953857.jpg (263.63 KB, 2500x1667)

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

Most damaged electronics comes down to a few bad resistors or capacitors or corroded metal. Sometimes cleaning out a device properly is enough to fix it.

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

Those are still general maintenance items. Have you replaced the entire roof and ceiling of a house or repaced an HVAC system including redoing much of the duct work?

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

fastest cars
Lol today's Camry or Accord v6 blow the doors off most 60s musclecars

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

Have you kissed my ass?

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

My boomer dad didn't teach me much about DIY, some but not as much as I would've liked

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

grass is too long
Don't use a bag - so the clippings fertilize the lawn, you cut in twice to keep clippings off your driveway and landscaping, and mow often with a sharp blade to promote healthy growth/fight diseases.

Other Protips: Change the oil, blade, and spark plug on a routine basis. Switch to mulching blades. Don't overwinter with ethanol fuel in the tank or carb (run it dry or drain)… and most importantly, cut away twice from your garden, too, unless you're 100% sure your lawn is weed/seed free. Buy quality tools and always save all owner's manuals. Will be useful for maintenance schedule/part numbers/contact numbers. Seek and buy service manuals/technician manuals for important stuff.
Never consult or visit the dealership, if possible. Call an independent mechanic or tech… he'll be busy af and point you in the right direction.

DIY is not a generational D&C issue. It's a skill that can be learned and taught to other men. If they can't put their phone down long enough to learn to repair, they're not real men.

t. former IT guy here
I bought a farm and run it with minimal (virtually zero) help. If I can learn to change a 400 pound tractor tire by myself, you can too.
You can fix everything except the "brain" once you build up your toolbox. Even 90% of the electronics are board-swap. Sensors: easy swap. The only time you should patronize the Stealership is to program something proprietary. Plenty of OBD code-readers and hacks using a multi-meter. Wrong resistance value = bad sensor.

If you live in an apartment, disregard my tl;dr.
Please focus your time/money and buy some real estate. While you wait… cultivate an indoor or balcony garden… learning to grow has been MUCH harder than the mech tech, for me. You have to learn to spot diseases, test soil, fight common pests, etc. Living things are a moving target, constantly changing and adapting, taking a responsible role in nature is the ultimate challenge as a sentient being, imo.

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

The fact that I learned more about IRL car repair from a fucking Finnish videogame than my own father speaks volumes about the absolute state of the world today.

Attached: My-summer-car.jpg (52.89 KB, 460x215)

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

reset a tripped circuit breaker

Wtf? I call bullshit. You need literally only flick switch to do this

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

It's insane how far we've come and how high HP numbers have gotten in these low cylinder engines, not just six but four. Too bad to compensate they're complex as fuck. Good luck rebuilding it.

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

niiiiice. thanks

books… children
true, and that's important. but, its difficult to get ppl to give up TV altogether, so if there's something wholesome and timeless, then its not bad to mention that as something to "veg-out" to after being an abused wage-slave all day/week long

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Actually yes, I knew shit about roofing so I made friends with a guy through another friend who did my roof and I worked along side him, learned a lot, so go fuck yourself and your faggot shit attitude you homos have towards younger generations, if you'd take the cock out of your ears for ten seconds along with all your personal whiny fag shit about you hate millennials then you'd have nothing to whine about and everyone benefits

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

I am a member of gen z, or kinda borderline millennial. And I have IT skills. Its crazy how people a bit younger then me are so tech illiterate. I might not have the skills of boomers, but at least I can install ram.

Might go to school be a electrician, when the boomers die out. Whos there to replace them?

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

And the other gen z, and millennial's will have to pay me 100hr or there phones wont charge.

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

God boomers want to feel superior about everything, they are so insecure. Boomers never did shit. They know how to change a tire? Like that's some kind of accomplishment? Boomers are such a trash generation. The foundations of computing came from The Greatest Generation just like the atom bomb. 1944 was the first programmable computer. All boomers ever did was dumb things down and make them accessible to the masses. Thanks Microsoft and Apple, thanks to you tons of people can use a computer without knowing anything about it. That's the boomer legacy. The best that can be said about them is they were pretty good at mass producing things that had mass appeal. That's about all the boomers ever accomplished. Of course they had time to learn a little plumbing, woodworking, etc. While they were selling out their children's future into debt working one job 40hrs a week and making enough to have a family of four and two cars, they had plenty of free time. The best thing that CAN be said about them is "at least they can swing a hammer" so I guess that's a good thing?

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

kill boomers and millennials now?

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

what about gen z people?

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

If boomers are so handy then why did they import 30 million Mexican laborers?

A lot of boomers would work as worksite helpers as painters, roofers, ditch diggers, etc. well into their 20s or 30s while contemplating their destination career. Then they encouraged the next generation to pursue four-year degrees and pass over trade schools and the like. Whereas the availability of those avenues for a summer job dried up because who wants to hire & train a kid when you can have the best in central American farm equipment for 70% the cost?

It's debatable the cut off but everything from birth to age 18 (or wherever you would place the cut off) is basically the parent’s responsibility. If the child failed to develop any practical skills prior to setting out into the wilderness, then I would look to the party which failed to transmit skills while the other party was under their custody. Essentially you’re looking into a system that was created & fashioned by one generation and blaming the generation it was inflicted upon. Typical boomer logic.

That said, “millennial” guys do need to take note. If nothing else, like you watched the diy videos but you are worried about fucking it up and then having to hire a guy to fix the original issue in addition to the fuck-up, hire the guy from Yelp! one time and watch how he does it so you can do it yourself every subsequent occasion.

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

Xoomer checking in.

I consider my DIY toolkit woefully inadequate and I have multiples of every item listed in the survey. I honestly can't even begin to fathom what kind of a cucked manlet wouldn't own a hammer or a fucking set of screwdrivers.

Millennials really are the worst generation that's ever lived.

Attached: millennial-holes.jpg (34.03 KB, 570x319)

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

I will always love my dad but I do wish the guy had been less of a friend and more of a father. He always wanted me to come outside and help him with shit but all I wanted to do was stay inside, eat cheetos and play vidya and he never put his foot down and told my fat ass to get the fuck off the computer. I really regret never going out and help him work on cars, etc especially since as an adult i realized i really fucking enjoy working on cars.

Attached: d987215fc15765a377c843aa31b524e54a94aca18a34851694c0cda86eb69c06.jpg (89.36 KB, 960x803)

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

This is the commodification of your every day life. Porky always finds a way to extract more dollars from you.

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

millennial dads

Attached: 45771107cc7ec47646a95e2a88927afcaa7d17aa1230afc190897df7d595f7ec.jpg (27.65 KB, 600x391)

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

How the fuck can you not be a handy guy when you have infinite tutorials on the internet ?

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

It's silly to treat things as if it's just a single variable, race war, class war, generational war, culture war. It's all of those. And from the perspective of generational war, it's everyone else against the boomers and their retirement lifestyles bleeding all of us into over 20 Trillion dollars in debt. Their plan is to ride it out till they die. What's yours?

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

go be tranny somewhere else you boomer fag

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

Because who would want to work for leftists that can't do anything on their own?

What are you, a retard?

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

all tutorials are made by leftists

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

its youtube, anybody that believes in the holocaust is a centricist at best.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

Now you're just backpedaling.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Just yesterday I mentioned I changed the alternator in my older car to work colleagues. They reacted kind of surprised that I would do such a thing, like why did I not pay someone lesser to do it. I have been the primary mechanic for all my vehicles since I started driving.(unless I just didn't have the equipment)
I am very grateful that my boomer dad taught me the process of figuring out how to fix this and that. He didn't necessarily teach me the specifics of everything that could go wrong, but more the troubleshooting and technical mindset. He worked with multiple fighter systems from the f-4 to f-16 over 40 years between the USAF and various civilian defense manufacturers.

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

This has always been my position.

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

a smart home security system
buying all of this tech they don't need is the problem.

i have this exact experience with my dad. spent countless saturdays holding a flashlight or handing him tools. learned nothing.

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

the mindset is more important than the skillset. thinking "i can fix that" is something that most people never even have. it's a kind of learned helplessness. the over abundance of information on the internet and quick access to professionals through forums means you can tackle most jobs. people never consider it an option though. there is a learning curve and most people that try give up. and it doesn't help that most younger adults don't have a home or garage.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

would rather 'hang out' with their kids than provide them with food and shelter
The point is that time you spend with the kids, you're supposed to be passing on your skills and knowledge… given that they have none though, this should not be surprising.

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

Absolutely the mindset is what matters. No matter what goes wrong, even if I don't initally understand it, I will

Funny enough he learned to program right when computers became a thing in the 50s and swears up and down that it helped him in his future career.
I'm now a systems engineer essentially doing the same work, but instead of aircraft I'm QA in a 500 company.

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

a few bad resistors or capacitors
Those were the days. Now in the era of micro electronics, replacing such things requires a magnifying glass and immense dexterity. It's often cheaper, or only viable to replace an entire circuit board rather than attempting your own repair. Of course in big units, you'll still find caps to replace, but if your remote control were to break for instance, you're probably out of luck. This isn't even mentioning that quite often circuitry is hidden away in micro controllers.

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

According to new research, millennial dads are less capable than their own dads when it comes to everyday DIY fixes, preferring to rely on professional help instead.

Millennials have this deeply jewish mindset where they find manual labour is beneath them and attempt to solve all their problems with shekels. It's the problem of being the most jewed generation in history. You can't expect them to break out of the kosher conditioning they've had since the moment we sat them in front of the stupidbox and stuffed them into the pozzed public school system our own peers teaching them sold NPC lies ex "diversity is strength" over and over again until these millennial kids parrot these lies like clockwork. This is their fault, our fault, and the fault of the insidious heebs who have weaseled their way into all our institutions, governance, and media.

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Every millennial can do this shit because I'm a millennial and have done it my entire life.
Perhaps you should also learn that individual data points are not useful arguments against general trends.
Blacks aren't a lower IQ race, I knew a black guy who was smart!

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

These cunts would be perfect in the era where a man could easily earn an income to support a family. Now with twice the work force and half the pay (papered over by inflation), you have to find a woman that looks decent, and can still help you raise money until you have children.

John Myers
John Myers

hot air reflow stations and surface mount devices are spooky unknown magic
yeah sure maybe if you're a nigger. read hackaday.com

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

read hackaday.com
lol

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

he wastes that much time maintaining grass
Grass is lost money.
If you're mowing anything you're wasting time. Get more livestock or plant trees. Maybe even do both.
If you live in the city, pave it with bricks.
HOA? astro turf.
You can make more money and have a nicer property if you plant trees in fields you're not farming.

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

lol
You were dumb enough to buy a pile of shit

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

I thought "DIY skills" was going to mean things like installing a toilet, bleeding brakes, hanging drywall…
Who tf can't use a plunger or flip a circuit breaker?

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

My boomer stepdad does everything himself and thats why his house is a piece of shit lol

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

Automotive Technology (politcally correct name for mechanic)
Mechanics fix parts (rebuild trannies, rebuild engines, do brake jobs)
Technicians troubleshoot issues (solve no-start conditions, find parasitic draws, figure out rough idles)
Usually a technician is also a mechanic, because they figure out an issue and then fix it. There are many mechanics who are not technicians. An oil changer is not a technician because they don't troubleshoot anything.
Go get a refund for your Associates Degree tbh

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

My father is a boomer CFO at a substantial company. Now we might not expect him to teach me carpentry or anything handy, but guess how much he taught me about financial wizardry? Zero. I once asked him about tax rules for certain investments and he told me to to figure it out because he was busy, and I'm the 'genius'. True, but you'd think a man with a life time of experience would want to pass some things down. Total waste of a man that slaves his life away for more shekels, all without a university degree by the way (handshake era). I suspect he actually knows very little about finance, and prefers to make deals on golf courses. In a way, that's a bit like Trump.

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

none of my millenial neighbors keep their yards. they have disgusting jungle yards. youd swear i live by niggers.

fuck millenial scum

Attached: avocado-toast-millenial-scum.png (326.33 KB, 500x504)

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

fpbp

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

Boomers raised millennials.
Gen X raised Gen Z
Boomers and millennials are the problem. Luckily the millennial generation is very small compared to Gen Z and they are all dying from drugs and poor life choices. Boomers are dying slowly from cancer and terrible life styles, and in general old age.
Once Gen X and Z inherit the world, and the millennial generation fails to breed we will see a future worth striving for.

Christian James
Christian James

Attached: gen-x-boomer-millennial.jpeg (86.49 KB, 960x676)

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

i'm in my early 30s, i feel like i have nothing in common with any of these generations and they're all just stereotypes to try to get us to hate one another

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

I actually sort of like that idea; a yard filled with overgrowth
t. mid-20s

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

Its crazy how people a bit younger then me are so tech illiterate.
No worse than any other generation. People simply don't care. I wish all graduates had to pass a physical exam before they are allowed to use computers like a pen license in primary school.

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

reset a tripped circuit breaker

Attached: 41c945c3426bf29a9b454dc5fdfa32e4c452db3eb41f3301b12f32b4b5abe0be-tv.jpg (139.58 KB, 640x629)

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

they truly are, intergenerational strife is kike inspired divide and conquer in quite simple terms.

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Attached: Bubbles'-Barbecue-Design-uXckvagNdRw.mp4 (1.86 MB, 314x240)

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

ah smart homes
the thing that the jews use to collect data from the goyim while giving the goy an illusion of protection from third world criminals flooding the streets.

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

i don't want to defend millenials since i to think they are incompetent but it should be worth noting that tech has progressed significantly since the boomer days and most DIY task have become more complex than they used to be

of course, most of this comes from my experience fixing cars, neither me nor my dad had trouble dealing with our old 80s chevy but newere cars are a lot more confusing when you start runing into all the electronic gadgets crammed into the damn thing

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

Those skills would matter more if I owned a house or had a yard and a garage/workspace. At the rate things are going I’ll be lucky to have the funs I need and food for them before things get too hot.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

Doing repairs on most of the newer cars is getting really fucking autistic and expensive.

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

heh, these things are gauranteed backdoors.
the companies release firmware updates but nobody ever installs them.
My dad has a NAS with firmware from 2012 and I can get into it using dictionary attacks lmao.
Moderators/FBI do not nmap my ip plz I rawdog.

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

spam left up

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

I grew up similarly user. I was incompetant and useless until about age 20. I joined the Marine Corps and after i got out I went to go and fuck up on my own. I fixed my own cars, fixed electrical work in my house i rented, learned how to work on guns, etc. You need to throw yourself into the shit to get out of the mindset that poisoned you. Even if you where on the middle are of income, or a step below, chances are your boomer parents coddled you or completely ignored you and didn't make you become an adult. Gen X grew up raised by a better generation and they where not able to give there kids the same level of coddling as boomers. Many where still absent due to addiction to drugs or flesh(leaving spouse and living life for self indulgence). The only way to fix yourself is to figure out a path of physical and mentally enlightenment that requires sacrifice and pain.

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

overgrowth
the difference is that millennials let plants die and weeds just take over.

Austin Price
Austin Price

I'm a lot better than I used to be, lost all that weight,etc but when I look at how much of my life I pissed away and all the good memories never made, it's just ridiculous.

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

The internet and video games ruined my life and this article is 100% true.

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

soon I doubt Phone users will understand the difference between Cloud and Local storage

"soon". They already have.

Not a generation thing at all. I observed the above with Boomers, Gen X, millenials, zoomers and everything in between. People are getting dumber due to (((convenience))) - regardless of age.

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Gen x was raised by the depression-era grandparents, hence the difference in problem analysis skills.

Ian White
Ian White

the companies release firmware updates but nobody ever installs them.

The Kikes learned from their failures. Modern (((smart appliances))) require wifi access and install their updates automatically without asking.

You need these updates to be safe at all times, goy. That's why we'll install them automatically for you. Of course we would never abuse that sort of access.

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

I disagree. Whereas it is true that an OEM service tool makes many things easier, and is needed to reset certain advanced systems, most of the basics can still be completed at home, without special tools. You can also just get a basic code reader, so if you can’t diagnose a misfire by ear, you can just get the code for bank 1 plug 1 misfire, then investigate from there.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

The updates keep tech savvy 12 year olds from being able to hack your shit with Kali Linux. Gov’t agencies will still be able to get in, but everyone can if you don’t install the updates, so why wouldn’t you just install them for peace of mind?

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

completely ruin the future of their children with unfunded liabilities along with enormous debt
encourage the rise of egalitarianism and teach their children that everyone is the same
allow the teachers to push this agenda with no resistance
allow manufacturing jobs to be sent overseas for "humanitarian" issues and lower prices
<GOLLY GEE WILIKERS I JUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY OUR KIDS ARE SO GOSH-DERN USELESS!
<MUST BE A LOW WORK ETHIC AND THOSE DAMN VIDYAGAEMS

Attached: 9cabf2f3ea8cd8f0590f628022084282f9a3c40ac1788a90d9e559e788d84975.jpg (94.16 KB, 453x767)

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

Gov’t agencies will still be able to get in

And that, user is the problem. Each and every modern home contains several potential bugs that are just one malicious (((security update))) from going live. For most targets the ZOG no longer need to bother with breaking and entering to hide bugs. The goyim will happily buy them.

It has become way too easy for government agencies to "get in".

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

Hardly….. I'm a scaffolder who has worked from the Australian outback to the Canadian sub arctic in mining. Not everyone here is a limp wristed faggot.

Attached: DSC00151.JPG (3.79 MB, 3648x2736)

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

The fuck is that image? You’re a tatted-up jewish whore with jaundice?

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

this tbh, your tattoos are pretty gay

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

this is a women's arm lol

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

Looks like how my mom had our play room decorated with glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. I had to think about what the tattoo was for a second.

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

Well no shit. I didn't have a father growing up, and worthless good for nothing mother was too busy drinking, doing drugs and getting laid.

I got my first car in the beginning of this year, and I have learned far more DIY stuff than during first 15 years of my life. Well, atleast I was taught how to do laundry though. Hurray for that. My cousin that has both of his parents alive wasn't even taught that.

He was more concerned with stuffing his face and watching TV.

This shit right here. Western "parenting" in a nutshell. Put the kid infront of a computre or tablet, go infront of a TV, stuff your face with some shit or drink beer and pretend your kid doesn't even exist.

If and when I get kids, I am going to teach them all kinds of things. And funniest of all, for their "coming of age"-ritual I am going to drop them off in bumfuck middle of nowhere, armed with a knife and a bottle of water and wish them good luck. If they're not dead in 72 hours when I come back then I have succeeded.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

I was thinking that's the gayest tattoo I've ever seen, but they I remembered this exists. So you'rs is only the 2nd gayest.

Attached: gay-tattoo.jpg (30.16 KB, 400x227)

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

Where I live it is the opposite. The boomer fathers are helpless and it has created backlash among their millennial children who want to be able to do anything. Regardless, a non homo reformation of the scouts done in a cool way is greatly needed.

Chase Long
Chase Long

Excuse me, this thread is about fathers. You Gen Xers are a generation of negrofied mtv deadbeats.

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

Zoomer here. Does anyone have advice for becoming handy? I feel like I screw up everything I try, and it's frustrating.
Ancient fag here when I was a wee lad I realized being a man meant you could use a hammer to drive a nail with 2 swipes, first whack to start the nail second to set it repeat.
Using your hands to fix things requires a little bit of dexterity and skill you will probably not, just as I was not, able to do this as a natural it take a little practice to become proficient. If you are using threaded objects nuts bolts some plumbing items learn to use your hands instead of your eyes to start the threads. Use your tools correctly and to your advantage and it will take some practice.
Now that I am almost dead I spend more time figuring out the easiest way to do shit than actually working, but I get everything done that I need to.
Good luck do not despair practice and realize everyone fucks up the true smart guys can hide their fuck ups so no one will see them but themselves.

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

My dad was an aircraft mechanic, a carpenter and outdoorsman, he pretty much taught me everything, mathematics, how to use tools, how to build, fix engines, shoot, hunt, fish, and camp, while my mother and grandmother were always more on the artistic and intellectual side so I got to read, learn about music, art, history, philosophy and language, from a young age. Taught myself computers growing up in the early 90s. Moved downstate to the city for a job and can't believe how useless 99% of the men here are, they can't even cook a fucking meal, let alone hang drywall or solve a basic equation, let alone know basic manners. It's so fucking infuriating seeing these faggots and dealing with them everyday, with there absence of any kind of skill, even in their own field, besides sucking dicks, and their haughty moral superior because they vote pro-Socialist and eat "ethnic food" and watch the latest HollyJew movies/Netflix, while knowing jack shit about the world. I'm always reminded, again and again, of the quote from Robert A. Heinlein's "Time Enough for Love":

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

Attached: father-son-bugman-comic.png (54.05 KB, 625x605)

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

How the fuck can you not be a handy guy when you have infinite tutorials on the internet ?
Yeah I don't get it. About $1000 will get you a decent set of basic tools for almost any home, car repair or minor projects. It can take time to build up a toolkit but it will pay for itself.

If something is fucked up, anything, there are multiple videos on how to un-fuck it. I've repaired several major appliances, cars and other machines just by typing in my X is doing Y and it doesn't work. Troubleshoot and order the parts instead of acting like a helpless faggot.

Anthony White
Anthony White

Can confirm. Grandmother was born at the turn of the century. The Civil War was in living memory. Their lifestyle was not much different than that of someone who lived in the previous 500 years. They grew every single thing they ate except for coffee and sugar. Told me she and her sisters were amazed at the first cars and would run to see tire tracks left in the dirt roads. Was dumbfounded seeing the first airplane fly over. A home radio receiver was a luxury for the wealthy. Wish I'd asked her more questions.

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

Everyone knows chicks dig guys who can fix shit. Millenials aren't into chicks, so there it is. This is why so many young fuckers are statist bitches. The hysteria over Trump is because they want a President whose a daddy figure. Fill in for the guy who dump a load (then split) in the dumb bitch who raised them

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

Get college textbooks on automotive/whatever trade subject and indulge.

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

Sure go learn from a book or a jewtube video. That's fine. Maybe you'll do just fine. Personally, I think that $300 for several months of class that includes lab access and instruction to be worth it. Do you really think you'll learn more about being an electrician from a book or trouble shooting a dozen faulty outlets in a lab run by master electricians? Ya that's a tough one isn't it? Better to be a jew and hoard my shekels reading a book.

Attached: 121b0dc468b4c68eb91a7d2424644c9f67c07be26efd112dd82b2d2d7dcd6636.jpg (129.32 KB, 1042x1020)

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

So why can't boomers fix their computers?

Attached: 1-you.jpg (1010.92 KB, 3840x2160)

William Wood
William Wood

younger people suck at basic life skills
younger people are mostly Dem
S H O C K I N G

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

Get college textbooks
are you retarded? those things suck

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

don't pass on anything to the next generation except a sense of entitlement and hatred of straight white males
<millennials are the problem

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

I am a proud zoomer and I can fix shit. Two years ago the shower in the attic got fucked because the tap on the radiator was left closed from autumn.
Water was spraying at fucking everywhere, defused the problem caped the leakes just when I had to go back to kikeversity.

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

Congratulations. Step two should be dropping out of the kikeversity and learning a trade, unless you're studying to be a doctor or an engineer.

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

I am studying history to redpill the little cunts at school. Trying to earn money somehow get a plot of land.

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

It’s probably because millennial are become increasingly urbanized and diversified. I grew up changing my own oil, working blue collar jobs, gardening, ect. Not to blog post but you can’t learn to fix a car if you grow up in the city and never owned one (many city dwellers don’t buy cars). You can’t learn to garden (easily at least) if you don’t have a yard.
A lot of this is parenting, though. My grandfather taught me how to work on cars. My mother taught me gardening. My father kicked me in the ass to go outside and split wood, to help him fix a leaky pipe. Certain jobs taught me how to spread mulch, opperate and repair machinery, other grandfather taught me how to weld.
If you don’t know any skills you need to learn them, as it is on you to instill these skills in your children so they don’t become the soy-laden lady boys of the majority of our generation. This is important shit

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

These kids play harvest moon and farmville dont they? They should have learned how to push a fucking mower.

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

You're in for a hell of a challenge. 98% of kids don't give a fuck. Even if you teach in a white majority area. There were many idealistic people who wanted to become teachers like the great ancients that taught their countrymen, and ended up burned out wrecks. Best of luck to you.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

I know this all too well

William Clark
William Clark

I own all of the hand tools but none of the electric tools. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars when I live a few minutes away from my father and he owns them all.
Wasting money like that is what kikes want.

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

You're fat.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

High Intensity Redpilling is a cure for all ills. I live in Europe is a sparcely populated area. Goal: Make the kid distrust goverment and the ZOG. Tell them subtly to get land and start a family ASAP.
Sarcastic stories about thots with failed lives and incels who've hanged themselves will do the thing.
The ones that remaine normies are genetic waste that will fall be erased following the next extension event which is very due.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

guys, if you want to learn to do things that will be useful in this millenium , join a maker's group >>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maker_culture
note that I'm not saying that last-century DIY handyman skills aren't useful, but with electronic integration in everything, they are less straightforward than they were
lots of resources >>ohwr.org/welcome >>thingiverse.com/
build your own drones/security systems

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

Imagine that, the generation poorly raised by boomers and boomers' defective offspring is defective. IMAGUN MUH SHOCK

And you felt the need to flaunt your wife's pregnant status in your story why?

muh son wasn't interested and I was too lazy and nonconfrontational to make him do anything but it's his fault
t. boomer

never miss a chance to generationally d&c.
Fuck off with your apologetic bullshit. Boomers willingly helped and voted for everything that allowed kikes to grow from "subterfuge the US into war" to "own the entire world".

PBS
Fuck off you wanker. Red Green himself has the entire series on his channel. It's not as good as you remember it. In fact, it got pretty bad after season 2 or season 3, and from the very start had a lot of feminism stuff. Pay attention to how often men are put down and shown to be subservient to women.

electronic repair is useless and not a skill if the electronic is used for muh games
Spotted the boomer. You'd probably look for a reason to fire someone from their job if they mentioned playing games as a hobby, because your wrinkly braindead ass would start blaming any form of fatigue or lateness to work on those scary newfangled videogames. Die.

fuck up the environment with unnecessary bullshit and astroturf so you don't have to spend 20 minutes every other week mowing
You're a disgrace.