MEXICO CAVED!! ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TO COME TO AN END EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN HE ACTUALLY DID IT

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1137155056044826626

Attached: trump-maga-hat-696x365.jpg (15 KB, 696x365)
Attached: 23qr909hg823r9u8g329u3fu9oefb'.png (39.2 KB, 582x286)
Attached: fewfpowief3903jr.jpg (44.53 KB, 640x480)
Attached: 56sda4f56d4f.jpg (214.86 KB, 1000x690)
Attached: qwadfw96854dw.jpg (526.85 KB, 3631x2050)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CJZcVi5BA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gnm6EdMVllc
politico.com/story/2018/11/30/rand-paul-israel-military-aid-congress-senate-1036943
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/2497
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/1

John Turner
John Turner

fuck off faggot

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

Knife yourself

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

MASTER NEGOTIATOR
You all think it's (n-1)D chess, because the real game is nD chess. Check mate anti-trump faggots.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

How, faggot?

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Words mean nothing.
Check the data in upcoming months. Hopefully number of border runners drops.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

His tweets are all bullshit.

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

he gave them what they wanted, but didn't receive anything in return except
<we promise we'll do something
Truly a master negotiator. But then again, he never really cared about immigration.

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

Yeah great. "Strong measures". "Greatly reduce". Where's "DARPA invented a new kind of drone that slingshots beaners back over the wall"?

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

Sharia blue working overtime on their dateless Friday night.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

WE NEED PEOPLE

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

kikes order million of muds into the country
trump obliges and plays his role as controlled opposition
once the order is filled trump turns off the faucet with a little political theater
see! trump did a thing!
(1)
He sure did.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

JEWISH LIES
Mexico, in turn, has agreed to take stromg measures to stem the tide of Migration through Mexico
BAIT

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

All these flavors and you choose salty?

Attached: 1.gif (192.91 KB, 295x135)
Attached: 2.jpg (10.48 KB, 255x244)

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

meh
credit where credits due
assuming it isnt bullshit
its awesome

Attached: blowmebitch.jpg (78.48 KB, 600x778)

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

I really want AOC to see that.

Attached: deal.jpg (86.13 KB, 460x460)

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

Reminder to pay attention to what Trump says and not what he does

Attached: 1523392170835.jpg (130.6 KB, 825x793)

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Is it already Saturday in Israel where you are, stud?

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

Spotted the eurocuck

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

I don’t believe a goddamn word he says. Show us.
Also, note that this does nothing about the illegals already here with their child trafficking and given work permits and more insults and injuries to White anericans.
I don’t feel a part of the us for some time now; it hasn’t done anything but kill off me and my people while taking away their rights and money while enriching subhumans, slower or faster depending on who is in charge but the same results.

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

Trump is the first presidential candidate to endorse LGBTQ while running, and still does (Obama didn't, he flip flopped, look at the 2007 Obama debates)

Trump is taking the initiative to legalize gay marriage across the world (look it up)

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

TIDF thread

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

#MAGAconDACA

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

Attached: how-can-you-be-a-white-nationalist.jpg (437.63 KB, 693x1028)

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

Is anyone actually a trump fan here or is it all just trump nigger shills. All these pro zognald reddit tier threads are getting very tiresome

Attached: E585FFD9-86F5-42B9-B8F0-0D717DFE2255.png (775.49 KB, 920x892)

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

🤔

Attached: FT-19.04.29-TrumpIsrael-featured.jpg (710.09 KB, 1280x720)

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

oi, bin that knife m8

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

pointing out the truth isn't salt, you newfag retard. trump still claims he's building "the wall" even though NOT ONE INCH OF NEW WALL has been built.

ah… I see you are in the r/t_D trum/pol/ program? very good. now, if anyone points out what trump has(n't) done, what do you say?

Is anyone actually a trump fan here or is it all just trump nigger shills. All these pro zognald reddit tier threads are getting very tiresome
imkikey ruined everything with his trumpcuckery. anyone with any brains left. interestingly, i think /int*/Nfriends have realized how irritating r/t_D-tier trumpshillery is and are now doing it themselves. literally JIDF4Trump

strange world we live in

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

Mexican here, they're blasting both our Chancellor and the President of the Senate over how "they preach left but became the wall Trump always wanted" and "lowered their pants for the orange buffoon" I'm fucking laughing at the leftards going nuclear. I can get salt filled screenshots, but they'll be in tacospeak.

James Foster
James Foster

Just more stalling tactics until 2020 when Trumps booted from office . In the meantime the little brown niggers from Mexico will continue to flow in record numbers and Trump will walk away in 2020 having promoted Zionism while simultaneously taking the biggest wrecking ball to America in history. Oh b but record black unemployment and the economy deeeeeerp says the QTARD

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

Does donald trump ever do anything?

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

I can get salt filled screenshots, but they'll be in tacospeak
do it fgt. post the translations, or we can google translate it

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

speaking in lawyer
Not one inch, but many

:^)

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

Man this thread should be comfy, like the good times of 2016. Holy shit, I can't believe it's been so long.

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

I expect 6 more years of heavily mineralised salt caverns to be explored

Adam White
Adam White

lmao the leftards are claiming that this was a negotiation victory from AMLO's part.

imagine the level of cognitive dissonance.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

So the spics called his bluff, rofl

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

I wish someone would break all of your fingers so you can’t post since our goddamn mods won’t do their fucking job and ruined this board by letting fucks like you stay.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

Good. Once boomers vote on this and reelect Trump, illegal immigration will continue.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

I hope Trump dies in office. He's such a fucking cuck.

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Go find your foreskin

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

Calm down, you wartorn ZOG faggot.

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

you stupid Magatards will believe fucking words in a tweet before you see any evidence that anything has worked or improved. you Magatards are worse than Boomers and Shitlibs and kikes because you subvert our side while thinking you won because you triggered the libs with dank memes.

i hope every one of you Magatard traitors gets replaced by a beaner raping and impregnating your little daughter. Trump is a fucking pussy, a drug addled gasbag, all he does is talk shit then never do anything about it. meanwhile, the kudzu of the Deep State Swamp overgrows Trump's hollow BASED and REDPILLED tweets.

if Trump wasnt sich a faggot, he would have forced the tariffs on Mexico, then told them he'll lift it AFTER he sees 6 months worth of REAL RESULTS.. as in the number of wetbacks caught being cut in half. Trump sucks at the Art of the Deal. Trump's so called strategy is straight Gambler's Ruin–lose, and then double or nothing, repeat.

watch. 6 months from now the spic invasion rate will be 50% higher than it is today.

in Trumpland, winning is losing and then calling it winning. i hope you can take all this winning. because you gringos won't exist in 2 generations.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

:^)
i hope that means this is a cheeky joke, since trump has literally built ZERO new wall

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

wtf I hate Trump now

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

Name one thing he said would happen that didn't and isn't obviously currently being done?

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

You can go fucking die too.
Zig Forums is a rotten shell of its former self. Well, soon comes the time to shitpost in real life instead. I hope to see the real Zig Forums out there when it matters.

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

What is 'real' Zig Forums in your mind? Getting violent and killing people? Because that just makes you a fucking glownigger.

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

See you in the streets user. Day of the rope is coming. For us or them. Fuck Trump.

Attached: 30c5ce35a803434d89acb44c24384aa87c6d436718cc537ceb6f7e2868fb5b10.jpg (25.74 KB, 400x219)

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

This. Except, Trump is doing this to hoist his image and stroke his ego. This will go to his list of "achievements".

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

Why do we have to do this the ugly way, Pedro? Let me sell you everything west of the rockies except Alaska and Idaho. Enjoy. Seriously, what's the deal with these mestizos thinking they ever ruled all those lands? It belonged to the Spanish Crown and to Napoleon, to do with as they pleased. Its not like the Habsburgs just gave you Mexico without a price, you had to kill them for that too. You know how it is, nothing's free.

Attached: 1520678933742.jpg (81.97 KB, 600x600)

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

deporting all illegals
stopping illegal immigration
building the wall
putting shillary in jail
…need I go on?

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

Here you are, Marti Batres is the Mexican Chancellor, follower of the left from his early days, but he has switched party allegiance several times chasing whosoever is in power. Dude's also friends with recently captured Naason Joaquin Garcia, pedo leader of the Luz del Mundo sect.

Attached: A-negro-souled-taco.JPG (46.99 KB, 480x381)
Attached: Rosa-Parques.JPG (77.13 KB, 480x544)
Attached: asstardedleftbutthurt.JPG (92.45 KB, 480x638)
Attached: butthurt-from-the-mexileft.JPG (74.9 KB, 480x598)
Attached: watch-him-cry.JPG (53.63 KB, 480x530)

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

The tariffs on China remain, slant-eye shill. Enjoy them!

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

if i say jewish everyone on Zig Forums will mindless follow me
Check out this dumb fucking shill.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

thanks user. so… what exactly is mexico doing? have any details been released?

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Trump tweets for 800 millionth time about ending illegal immigration
he did it! Illegal immigration is over!
ok

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

I want these faggots to stop dreaming about muh Aztlan and muh Melting pot of immigrants, I seriously laugh when they say that America was built upon Mexican backs, I tell them that the West happened, the Gold Rush happened, the Telegraphic Union between the continental lines happened well before a Mexican even crossed there, and they only walk away.
Newly created National Guard is deploying 6000 soldiers to stop immigration flows from Central America

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Attached: 341c1046758c68b8bcaeaaf80bce0d082e237191409d72446b47c8ac3b203658.png (113.07 KB, 712x655)

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

Voting won’t fix anything while the jews control both major parties in the us, the media, finances, and more.

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

Which means we should get violent, right, glownigger?

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

Yeah man, back in the day we used to explode vans with bombs.

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

And over 9000 penises all raping children

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

What do you suggest would save our nations?

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

Wait until the jews trip over themselves, and the normalfags just come to understand what we do. I don't think that's a ridiculous expectation.

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

Define “trip over themselves.”
Also, normalfags have been blind and deaf for countless decades. Only when they are not stuffed on bread and circuses pushed by jews do they have a chance to wake up before it is too late.

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

Define “trip over themselves.”
Make laws so oppressive that even the average normalfag grabs their gun.

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

And what will push kikes to do that?

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

The increasing knowledge of the Kalergi Plan.

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

I love being a boogeyman.
He doesn't know.
Ask me how I know you're new.

Attached: internet-h8-machine-2.0-is-online.gif (425.18 KB, 1221x850)

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Newly created National Guard is deploying 6000 soldiers to stop immigration flows from Central America
niiiiiice. your president is not stupid. his lefty buddies can criticize him, but trump could crash his shit with no survivors, before any faggot activist judge could react and stop him. The tiff with China is truly a trade war, but with mexico it would be a trade massacre.

are they being deployed south to stop the S Americans, or further north to stop caravans once they've coalesced?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
user Zig Forums IS IN FACT a complete shithole and a shell of its former self. as proof: you didn't recognize that this user was referring to probably the most epin troll ever.

The only troll greater that I can think of is if you actually believe the a bunch of internet autists got trump elected for a prank

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

muh casual no shift key typing
Kill yourself. Go back to Twitter, faggot.

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

wanna know how i know you're a newfag?

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

Go ahead, faggot. I'd love to hear this.

Hunter King
Hunter King

This this this

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

This. Unless they guard the border on their end, and with relative force I ain't buying it.

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

That information has been out there for ages and normalfags are still swilling soda and eating cheap shit while watching niggerball.
Try something with more impact.

Christian Long
Christian Long

Funny, my uncle and mom hadn't heard of that when I told them of it last week.

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

My wall of friends has already started construction…

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

John Ernest and Robert Bowers scare the jews more than Patrick Little.
Figure out why.

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

Is it true AMLO killed two politicians together in a 911-esque false flag?

Also, is it AMLO or (((AMLO)))?

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

Someone claims that people are learning more about X
"People can't learn more about X now because information about X is old"
Doesn't know the difference between someone knowing X and information about X being available, but remaining unread
You are retarded desu.

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

I have literally never heard of those first two names.

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

Bro, the information about those name is out there, therefore it means you already know about it, but are just choosing not to be affected by it.

That's how retard logic works.

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

you haven't heard of my very specific goy politics, so you must be retarded
Fuck you, honestly. Give me a single reason I should know the names of those two nobodies.

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

Perhaps the real meaning for this is to teach Zig Forums the power of forgiveness?

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Screw your optics.

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

Kill yourself.

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

As long as they get married in a cathedral and stay together until the end, I don't have a problem with a DACAnon being my son in law.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

He already started building my wall of friends, and I've found strength from that wall. We hold our hands fearlessly against degeneracy… I invite everyone in this thread to allow Trump to start constructing that wall in your lives (if you haven't already).

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

The fact you don’t recognize that quote is proof enough you are a stupid newfag like said earlier.

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

You mean over 9000? Are you fucking kidding me?

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

I meant what I said.
You’re not worth talking to. Lurk more.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

he thinks over 9000 is some epic meme that decides the real anons
I'm utterly speechless.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

Stop pretending anything will change by voting a banker's puppet. The first step to secure our future would be to illegalize private banking and implant direct democracy. Until then fuck you all fags, your private banks are scamimg you millions in debt. It's not the illegal aliens stealing your jobs, it's the banks increasing public debt and causing inflation. 80%of your taxes are destined to pay for debt you dumb hambirgers. ==Trump is illusion of choice==
Believing in him makes you dead fish in a river, you just follow the stream

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

I was referring to what I quoted you stupid piece of shit newfag. His reference I won’t spoonfeed you about either since you still haven’t shown you know shit about it.
That’s the last I’ll say anything to you.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

"And over 9000 penises all raping children"
To be clear, this is is the 'reference' that we're talking about. Call me a newfag if you must, but that child abuse isn't very funny to me.

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

Mexico are pussies. Illegal is no different to legal. Illegals can apply legally.

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

They left Mexico and illegally entered the US
because Mexico says they need to come back
<they will
Explain please.

Mason King
Mason King

By 2020 we will have taken in more shit hole immigrants at a rate higher than any other time in history. He sold us out. Obviously he never really intended to stop muddy immigration. He could do it tomorrow if he wanted to.
buy more ammo…That is all

Attached: trump-netanyahoo.jpg (150.08 KB, 434x524)

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

BOOM headshot
No breaks
Today Mexico, tomorrow the Federal Reserve.

Attached: Dj7N64rU0AAzmfh.jpg (329.02 KB, 1200x888)

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

implying Mexico will actually do shit and illegal immigration will even slow down, let alone stop

Attached: bb06e317e378213a5c4f10c50113cc56b5cf4823-2.jpg (72.02 KB, 869x585)

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

<You have to go back Paco!
I trust my President. Want to shill against him? The wall just got 10 ft taller

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

Today Mexico, tomorrow the Federal Reserve.

Attached: Archer.png (93.26 KB, 500x303)

Jack James
Jack James

If an audit of the fed even gets to the serious proposal phase of talks then either WW3 or civil war 2 will start.

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

So be it

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

He has my vote now
#MIGA2020

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Trump respects Netanyahu a great deal. Netanyahu is a strong man. I'm glad he respects Israel so much, because then Trump knows how they can live independently:
Well, I don’t see it. I spoke with Bibi, I told Bibi.
And, you know, we give Israel $4.5 billion a year.
And they’re doing very well defending themselves, if you take a look.
So that's the way it is.
The United States cannot continue to be the policeman of the world,
We don’t want to do that.

I hope Trump respects Netanyahu more and more until he is finally sure Israel can handle itself by itself and then the United States can bring all its troops home to secure the borders and build infrastructure.

I am glad that the Jews are also glad that Trump respects Bibi and are very glad about the idea of Trump withdrawling American troops from fighting Israel's enemies. Israel knows it could do it so much better without our noob interference. Praise Israel and praise the jews who will soon be going it solo.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

he doesn't know about our 9001 child-raping penises?

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

Enjoy a cock in your ass moron!

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

great i assume trump also negotiated mexico to accept to take the deportations of the 80 million mexicans in america? and will end birthright citizenship? otheriwse this is inconsequential given the already existing illegals will spawn 5 million mexicans annually, forever, who also come with full citizenship.

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

This. I hope for good news, but doubt we'll get any.

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (102.1 KB, 250x250)

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

you just said you have no dick, and are calling other people fags.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

mexico
promising to do anything
no details on how
utterly corrupt from top to bottom government in shithole country actually being able to enforce anything against illegals let alone the hoards of cartelspics moving over the border
T_D would make deals with jews, the devil, skaven, etc thinking they wouldn't get assfucked.

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

political promises… come on op.

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

And how many years did it take him to do this shit?

Oh no gotta campaign for president again soon better actually do something instead of fucking the dog 24/7

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

the devil isn't into anal

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

he's an angry poc

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

Attached: discord.webm (5.37 MB, 1280x720)

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

Attached: Why-You-Shouldn't-Use-Discord.webm (11.95 MB, 711x400)

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

It sure didn't take long for blumpkin to cuck out.

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

Trump made a tweet
Based XD

Attached: 80c41bc87c63b873276012c48dc3b42e3dea58e62bc27ee20b86c7201d28eae4.png (1.02 MB, 1057x780)

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

Imagine still trusting anything Trump does. Who the fuck would ever believe anything a Mexican says either?

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Get your eyes checked.
kikes stole it

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

thinking this is the end

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

Very nice but now all we need to do is invade Mexico, kill all the shitskins and flood the country with European migrants to fully stop the (((Latino))) question.

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

I think some people are still holding out for Trump, I'm not though. He lost my support after he fucked over Assange.

John Evans
John Evans

How would you know if it dropped or not? Are you going to be down there counting heads yourself? You have as much a bead on the real number as you did on weapons of mass destruction.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

mexico agreed :D
so its nothing. more hot air based tweets from cheeto rabbi. fuck off, faggot. If you really believe this will do anything, you are fucking brain dead. strongly consider suicide.

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

Cheats at Golf.

Attached: c512bd3e578a0ebb98d5c8e40eda0b0e407faafcddefe8c3fac1745f35f2355c.jpg (34.61 KB, 720x860)

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

Does it even matter at this point? There's already over 60 million of them here not even counting the legal spics. It's over.

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

I'll believe it when I see it. Besides weren't all you faggots salivating over a wall?

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

Shills and spics BTFO!

Attached: ac666870990117a596484062d9532680fcfff2ca9f9e1130b92ccae58e78cc0b.gif (611.28 KB, 320x213)

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

spics btfo
<over 2 million Mexicans became legal US citizens

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

same effort as a spic

Attached: Qribba.jpg (343.97 KB, 1435x1075)

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

Senore, we'll add one more border guard. Thank you and enjoy the burrito!

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

and isn't obviously currently being done

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

not 1 post about tariffs being cancelled

board is dead.

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

Spics stop Guatemalans in order to avoid tariffs
Spics continue to invade themselves
How is this a victory?

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

Oh please. He should keep the tariff up until adequate results are seen. This way he can talk tough, make himself look good, and then not have his feet held to the fire when Mexico isn't doing its part.

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

ASSange published personal information on Border Patrol personnel. Why are you make this a one-issue deal? ASSange isn't worth shit - you're saying you just discarded the one last hope the US has for immigration control because an unwashed poo-flinging Aussie was carried out of an embassy?

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

kek

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

Rothschilds are watching.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (146.24 KB, 892x697)

Robert Green
Robert Green

Please by all means enjoy speaking Spanish for the rest of your life

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

Who cares? Rothchilds bloodline has been on the sacrificial altar for ages now. They're just another actor in the globohomo nwo reality sitcom.

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

You should be suspicious.
Logically, the immigration of an illegal type, isn't authorized by either nation.

So:
1) they cant stop illegal immigration,
or
2) they were permitting illegal immigration.

If (1), then theres no reason to expect any change.
if (2), then they are J.W.G. (which is the case, im just entertaining myself), in which case you should understand that it will continue.

Immigrants arent coming here because they hop the border. Theyre coming here because of state and fed subsidized work visa programs. The illegal immigration shown on news is just a performance for the general public to associate the social engineering of JWG with autonomous individuals jumping the border. Pretty smart distraction because apparently everyone is retarded, so it works.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

trump tweets

Attached: maga-soy.png (5.18 KB, 275x183)

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

BASED
g-d emprah is gonna make them all legal

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

I'll believe it when I see it.

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

you mean… other than attributing "casual no shift key typing" to twitter?

not "Over 9000" you fucking retard…

Dear not telling you, newfag
I am from a known pedophile network, and I want to tell you one thing:
<We do not forgive
<We do not forget
<We have over 9000 penises
<and they're
<all
raping
CHILDREN

child abuse isn't funny to me
lol, holy shit you're either very young or extremely luminescent

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

By 2020 we will have taken in more shit hole immigrants at a rate higher than any other time in history. He sold us out. Obviously he never really intended to stop muddy immigration. He could do it tomorrow if he wanted to.

buy more ammo…That is all

this.

Just like Blacks did worse under Obama than any other POTUS, Whites are doing worse under Trump.

Smiling Faces
youtube.com/watch?v=8CJZcVi5BA4

Backstabbers
youtube.com/watch?v=Gnm6EdMVllc

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

Delusion.

David Morales
David Morales

spoonfeed me Zig Forums
You picked the wrong place for demands, cupcake. Go back to your safe space.

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

Hi imkikey. Your Trump worship still isn't tolerated.

Michael King
Michael King

good post, but I think you're missing some nuance. The immigrants aren't coming here bc of Federal/State work programs (not least illegals, which would be contradictory), but rather for jobs (or, "a better life," if you will), tout court. During the recession in 2008, the US had net negative illegal immigration for this reason – the beaners literally went home. Trump could stop illegal immigration tomorrow, with one little trick: PROSECUTE BUSINESSES THAT HIRE THEM

its really that easy

and, you're right, that will never happen

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

Reported for actually believing what you said.

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

He could have made 1 less million Mexicans and given that citizenship to south Americans

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

ONE AND DONE OP.

Owen Taylor
Owen Taylor

I'M GOING IN
t. Robert "Make the Kikes Cower" Bowers

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

targets nobodies
wow based

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

I wish I was the US president so I could get free burritos. I wouldn't think too much about immigration in exchange.

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

Of course. Go read some posts on /qresearch/, this OP comes off as one of their manufactured messages written by a glownigger with a list of "Zig Forums terms" on his desk

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

He could have made 1 less million Mexicans and given that citizenship to south Americans
I don't agree with it as policy, but as a negotiating tactic you might be on to something. Trump could tell Mexico that he's not going to accept any more work visas applications etc from Mexicans "due to the very dire refugee crisis in S America" and say that this policy won't end until the caravans stop showing up at our Southern border

Gavin King
Gavin King

Spanish is the most Aryan language in existence (except for Latin).

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

This.

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

Black would have done better under Obama if they had understood his esoteric metaphors.

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

why is this thread even being bumped

James Bailey
James Bailey

Because sage does nothing on a board run by Codemonkey and his lackeys that allow spam and jewish threads

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

Somebody hasn't let Trump build a wall of friends and strength…

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

Based Zognald throws Americans a bone after 3 years of tireless work for Israel and Saudi Arabia!

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

he's a newfag

James Carter
James Carter

Mexico won't do shit. He should have closed the border ages ago. Economic consequences don't matter. The nation comes before "muh profits"

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Bros this is too funny to not remind people of. I take it upon myself. Embed related.
if you still don't get it there's no helping you

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

Idiot. He just made Mexico a "refuge" nation, meaning that any taco nigger claiming asylum now legally stays in shitskin land instead of crossing the border, including their fat, pregnant females and hell-spawned children.

Attached: orf1.png (596.43 KB, 500x1000)

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

I am actually a Trump fan. I think this Mexico deal will work. I mean if anyone expected Trump not to be a boomer you just had unreal expectations. Pat Little isn't going to win any elections.

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

stays in shitskin land
You don't believe that and neither does anyone else.

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

I wonder if her tits are big enough to wrap completely around an 8'' cock

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Trump's a boomer who has implemented gun control, shilled for israel, and let 2 millions spics enter the country legally
<I am actually a Trump fan
Get the fuck out.

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

It's more like he kinda sorta maybe got Mexico to kinda sorta maybe agree to make them claim asylum in Mexico first.

No deadlines were set. No rigid goals were set. No consequences for failure were set.

Trump deserves credit for some things, but not this deal.

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

Exactly. Everyone is in sheer denial about the very blatant likelihood that Trump just pulled a WWF Acting Skit on the entire nation per the Hegelian Method of panem et circenses. Israel is still wagging the dog, the Bilderberg Elite still dictate all policies, and the entire arrangement of what takes place in the public eye is a total facade, sham, stage play.

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

They sent 6,000 troops to their southern border to stop migrants from entering Mexico.
Before, they wouldn't even ask for asylum in Mexico, as international law requires, they would simply keep heading through Mexico to the U.S., and Mexico let them.
Now they will be stopped, forcibly, before even entering Mexico.

Attached: IllegalsDown.jpg (112.61 KB, 769x1024)

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

That's cool and all but what about the 30 million or more illegals already in the country

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

Now they will be stopped, forcibly, before even entering Mexico.
I doubt it.

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

He's already stated he's going to deport them.
But he needs more ICE agents to find them and round them up, and the democrat congress is actually talking about eliminating ICE.

He'll get to them.
You can't clean up a mess that took 40 years to make, overnight.

Attached: VisaDenials.jpg (103.3 KB, 633x846)

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

Then the tariffs go back on.
Mexico either comes through, or we'll wrecj their economy.

If they're not our friends, then I have no problem with wrecking their economy.

Attached: TrumpWrecksPedos.jpg (123 KB, 1200x1126)

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

been 2 years already
<WE NEED MORE ICE AGENTS!!!!
proceeds to give Israel billions of dollars
<CONGRESS IS BLOCKING ME!!!!!!!
*laughs in zionist puppet*
they actually believed that shit, oh wow. Hey someone get Nancy another qaalude

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

who the fuck made that chart
you had one job
how do you fuck up the axis that bad

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

Washington Examiner.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

Then the tariffs go back on.
The tarifs were never on in the first place. And before last night congress was about to block Trump anyway.
You can't clean up a mess that took 40 years to make, overnight.
We don't have 40 more years to fix this.
He'll get to them.
Doubt.

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

Congress is in AIPAC's pocket, including Republicans (who, if you didn't notice, hated him in the beginning).

Money for Israhell gets kicked back into congressional wallets by AIPAC and other crooked means, so they have no problem giving Israel money.
But try to get money for the American people, who have no AIPAC-like criminal organization, and all you hear are crickets.

You can blame Trump for signing it, but it was part of the congressional spending bill, if he didn't sign it, he would get none of the money he needed to run the government.

I'm not saying he doesn't support Israel, but he never said he didn't. He's not the Hitler we want, but he's the best we can do at this time.

and he allowed Syria and Russia to destroy Israel's ISIS army, by ending our protection of them, and he has not agreed to any war with Iran, although Israel wants us to attack them.
His actions against Syria when the false-flags were waved were tepid and did no real damage, so you know he wasn't going along with them.

All in all, I'd say he's more playing politics with Jews than in their court.

Attached: JewsHateTrump3.jpg (29.19 KB, 600x392)

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

Go FAGA somewhere else you retarded subhuman.

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

he's the best we can do at this time.
Get the fuck out.

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

but he's the best we can do at this time.
Then we're fucked.

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

Attached: oyveys.png (543.64 KB, 622x500)

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

And before last night congress was about to block Trump anyway.
They would have failed, as they have failed every time they've tried.
Trump does not need congressional approval to levy tariffs, and the Judiciary would have supported this.
As it is, Mexico blinked, and his ploy worked.

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

stay together until the end
The end of civilization I'm assuming.

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

You can blame Trump for signing it, but it was part of the congressional spending bill, if he didn't sign it, he would get none of the money he needed to run the government.
HE'S THE FUCKING PRESIDENT YOU NIGGER
If you truly cared he would have signed an executive order that removed that part of the budget.

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

If you
If he*

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Wow hoards of Mexicans are returning to Mexico! The mad orange lad did it!

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

He's not the Hitler we want, but he's the best we can do at this time.
I am the Hitler we want, and I am the best we can do at any time.

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

Funny how congress and the courts have blocked him on every other occasion.
Doesn't really matter because Mexico has worse border control than we do. No matter what they promise they'll never be able to fulfill it. If they could then they would have done so decades age for their own benefit.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Also respond to this.
We don't have 40 more years to fix this.

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

They sent 6,000 troops to their southern border to stop migrants from entering Mexico.
But they didn't stop them from entering. They escorted the caravan northwards to ensure they didn't stop in Mexico. Take your bullshit elsewhere, we don't have short-term memory loss with this shit.

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TO COME TO AN END EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
Not only are these currently just words of a kike puppet, it's also just about illegal immigration. Legal shitskins are still shitskins, faggot.

Lmao at all the burgerfats ITT who still think the orange kike will save them.

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

Tariffs are payed by Americans not the Mexicans you economically illiterate retard.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Don't give me a screenshot (without url) of the kike media, you shill faggot. Nobody was out there clamoring to deny more TRAVEL visas (aka ppl vacationing in the US). You're being misleading and you damn well know it, you piece of shit nigger

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

Tariffs are payed by Americans not the Mexicans you economically illiterate retard
that's not (necessarily) true, you fucking economic illiterate. tariffs are often absorbed by the foreign producers, especially in the short term. jesus christ, stop repeating jewish shill talking points and calling others economic illiterates

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

Mexico caved?… America's deplorables believe..

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

Attached: edc38eaa1568919d2498ef918b2e227c907174657cf781dcd0a9306cfb679fd1.jpeg.jpg (14.39 KB, 237x255)

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (10.53 KB, 251x201)

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

Big lol. Keep repeating Trump’s lies that tariffs are paid by other countries.

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

hur dur the most effective tool Trump has to push his agenda with foreign countries hurts Americans for a few weeks, days, or maybe months but because it can hurt some Americans we better stop Trump from using any tarfifs to push his agenda.
Holy fuck you kike can you glow in the oven any brighter?

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

Globohomo's are crying, look how they doubled down with the Trump hatred shills

Sit back and enjoy the tears, boys

Subscribe to PewDiePie

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

The roach isn't in control here anymore. Get the fuck out.

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

Attached: 20190608-183131.png (245.54 KB, 500x375)

Julian James
Julian James

Based Zognald cripples the American economy with his mercantilist retardation but it’s ok because Mexico and China will suffer too! Boy, you are dumb as fuck.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Attached: 1uzr4p.jpg (8.32 KB, 150x150)

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

*Sips*

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

Not only get out of Zig Forums but leave this site entirely and go back to reddit.

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

aka all illegal immigration is made legal

Henry Price
Henry Price

Oh don't worry China won suffer after they block imports of rare earth elements drop the US dollar.
"The biggest numbers ever but they have to come legally."

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

She probably made it.

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

Lol, if Trump was such a "zio cuck" then why do you dreidel spinners keep getting paid (next to nothing) for this kind of propaganda hating him?

(awaits refill of mineralised drinking water)

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

muh shareblue
muh oliver

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

illegals are not forced to apply for refugee status in mexico and can thus claim it in the US
no wall to physically deter or halt entry of illegals anyway
implying mexico has an actual functional government that will stem the flow of illegals
OMG GUYS WE STOPPED ILLEGALS WE DID IT REDDIT!
Absolutely insane migapede faggots.

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

Keep repeating Trump’s lies that tariffs are paid by other countries
its not Trump, you dipshit. It's basic economics. Depending on the slope of the demand/supply curve(s) and market conditions, its very likely that producers/distributors will cut prices so that the final ticket price is not substantially different.

I bet you also think that sales taxes are 100% paid for by consumers, or that an increase in wages necessarily means an increase in prices, too, don't you? fucking kike lover

————————————
For any anons who are interested:
let's say you have two products, nearly the same and nearly the same price – one american made, the other [tariff-country]-made. let's also assume, which can often be the case, that a 5% increase in price of one of these products leads to a very substantial drop in consumption (presumably, in this case, to buy the other product). Then, let's apply a 5% tariff to [tariff country]. In this case, the [tariff-country] producer will likely absorb most, if not all, of the tariff (by lowering wholesale price) in order to avoid the drastic decrease in total sales… Consumers could also put off purchases in order to save money or in the hopes the tariff will expire. Or, consumers could decide that the total utility derived from that product isn't worth it at that price, and instead decide to shift consumption to a totally unrelated product etc etc etc
very fucking simple

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

Reported. You’re fooling no one.

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

Reported for paid shilling and D&C

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Fully hydrated, danke

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

wtf, I totally hate tariffs now. Or like them. Or something. Fuck idk.
I just want Hillary in prison and dotr.
Or just dotr.

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

==No== one here is falling for your tricks.
Global report, enjoy your ban

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (127.49 KB, 712x343)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (101.59 KB, 836x226)

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

let's say you have two products, nearly the same and nearly the same price – one american made, the other [tariff-country]-made
Except that mexican made shit is usually a full dollar cheaper than american chinese made stuff.
Do a flip faggot.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Or just dotr
this

Except that…
i don't know what an example is
i'm a faggot who didn't read the whole paragraph
I know, I know

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

For what?

(Holds out empty cup)

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

sage

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

Nothing in your paragraph contradicts my point.

Adam Price
Adam Price

You don't belong here.

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

Having biracial porn in your folder
The average mind of a trumpnigger

Attached: AbsolutelyDegenerate.jpeg (12.27 KB, 225x225)

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

So was mexico perhaps using propaganda to push mexicans into america? How are they gonna stop it? Mexico should take care of its own citizens so that they don't burden their neighboring countries.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

i forgot about that, thanks user

Attached: 3ec4cd45895c5a9d0887c4a7872a4bd6b01f1d9447db41a6363db33e53b4a722.jpg (14.83 KB, 413x395)

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

Mexico should take care of its own citizens so that they don't burden their neighboring countries.
Mexico is run by drug cults.

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

Nothing in your paragraph contradicts my point
your "point" doesn't contradict my paragraph, you fucking mental midget. where's your proof that Mexican products will actually increase in price, rather than the producers eating the tariff?
protip: you have none

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

Think the opposite of this guy, click his ID and look at his shilly posts. Obviously "drug cults" do not run Mexico because their government is now sending their own military to the border, because of Trump. What would they be? Cartel members?

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

shilly posts
Says the person shilling for Trump on a board that hates him.

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

How can they agree to stop an illegal act? Are you all retarded?

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

click his ID and look at his shilly posts
if only retard faggot imkikey didn't go full r/t_D faggots like that would be b& and this place might not suck nuts

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

delete this

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

Apologize or I'll report you

David Price
David Price

we deserve an online larper
I agree

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

Hispanics are white though

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

A board that hates him
5 shills

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

Fuck this kike puppet and everyone who still supports him.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

Mexico is run by drug cults.
No actually, it's run by white traitors like trump.

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

Mexico is also controlled by the Jews, look up the Lazaro would be bombing on 10/10 (meant for 10/11), a month after (((9/11)))

John Price
John Price

Be careful user, the last guy who said that shot himself twice in the head (Gary Webb)

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Gary Webb
Mexico is run by cianiggers?

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Attached: 6340522d08ef32d78c41c345be19b1e0891bfc54535aa56bc9d6415685edb5b8.png (802.09 KB, 1021x1541)

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

Where the fuck do you think you are, faggot?

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

Now show me allthe times he dissed the federal reserve, israeli's being mad at him and why

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

It's more nuanced than that. Take Afghanistan for example, the year they cut their opium production by 90% is the year 9/11 happened.

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

Look at the Newfag, You didn't even lurk for three months. What an absolute faggot you are. Did it hurt when you were molested as a child?
The best thing you can do now is to kys.
Faggot.

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

I really can't believe that as I scroll down the thread your faggotry is showing no sign of letting up.
You're going to be a whole fag planet soon if you don't slow down.

Acting like you even know who user is. Holy faggotty faggot, you are queer.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

What do you think about the DACApedes?

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

Man, the fucking news is unreal. I love how it says, in big fat letters "SENATE PASSES…" then they have a photo of trump on the bottom, dated to 5 months before the bill, that has nothing to do with the article. Fucking hell.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

I knew they would never implement the tariffs. I'll tell you now that Mexico won't honor that agreement, just as they haven't in the past. They're just running out the clock while Trump sucks his own dick over a few days of positive headlines.

In a week or two we'll see more footage of SA shitskins rushing past feckless Mexican authorities.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

<there's only five of you
There's thousands of us and there is a reason imkikey is no longer a mod.

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

What the fuck?
Who fucking cares?
Stupid people really don't matter at all to me.

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Trump threads are always the best. I really don't get why they even bother anymore. No one that shows themselves to be a real user supports the government. So, these threads are obvious for what they are every time they show up.

All you idiodts are doing is training us to deal with your assfaggotry.
I think we need some redpills for these faggot shills, boys,
Let's see if we can detect an effect on the suicide rate soon.

Attached: a5c106b767470dccaccf71e703457f6c43a2811c4f8a51862ff19004437c9208.jpg (164.08 KB, 1024x865)
Attached: Trannies.jpg (1.94 MB, 1970x1430)

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

Why would he insult his own kike he put handle the Treasury and only bitched because muh economy? Why would he insult his kike filled cabinet and own family? Stop calling for playing both sides and thinking kikes and israel are different. Fuck off.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

NDA Act was signed by him you kike.

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

ONE HUNDRED TIMES THIS
Haaretz can go fuck itself, the 5 March 2018 Trump-Netanyahu handshake has shit all to do with the 3 August 2018 Senate decision.

speaking of which, what shill neglects to mention is that bill didn't pass. After Senate send it to the House of Representatives and they approved it, when it came back to the Senate for final approval, based Rand Paul filibustered the fuck out of it and waited out the end of the 115th congress:

politico.com/story/2018/11/30/rand-paul-israel-military-aid-congress-senate-1036943

Forget murdering it in the cradle, Rand murdered S. 2497 (aka H. R. 5141) while it was a toddler. They had to repackage USISA act - the (((U.S.-Israel Security Assistance Authorization Act of 2018))) from the start of 116th congress under a new name

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/2497
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/1

Now the (((Strengthening America's Security in the Middle East Act of 2019))) they tried to hide it by packaging it with other stuff and retitling the section about Israel:

(((Ileana Ros-Lehtinen United States-Israel Security Assistance Authorization Act of 2019))

Hiding the USISA act inside the SASME act hopefully won't work. The senate did pass it onto the HOR 77-23 (Rand Paul was the only Republican who didn't vote yes!) so now we await the House of Representatives to take it up.

BE VIGILANT

However anyone trying to attach trump to this 38 billion bullshit: no. Trump never signed this, and AFAIK never commented specifically on it, whereas Obama was the won who passed a 2016 memorandum leaving office promising Israel 38 billion.

Attached: 38-billion-is-fake-news,-it-has-not-happened-yet.jpg (47.71 KB, 620x280)
Attached: AIPAC-pissed-at-Based-Paul.png (151.6 KB, 630x935)
Attached: Ros-Lehtinen.png (120.94 KB, 436x523)
Attached: SASME-and-AJC.png (261.45 KB, 977x488)

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

that buzzword salad that says nothing

So, how does it feel knowing Bill Barr is turning up the heat on you kikes? All the desperate flailing in this thread is rather telling that you kikes are in a mass panic. China has tariffs, Mexico is capitulating to Trump, your propaganda outlets are crashing down everywhere, Google is getting the DoJ's foot up their ass… Meanwhile you retards are escalating the censorship on places like Youtube, with content creators moving to bitchute and other sites. It's all crashing down around you, and there's nothing you can do but continue to pretend you're in charge.

Attached: smug-lolis-dining-on-salt.jpg (263.15 KB, 1280x800)

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

Why is that?

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

caring about the fetid swamp of politics
the only way to "drain the swamp" is to bulldoze it and never go there again.

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

Ignoring the problem only allows it to get worse. This is why most western nations are in the state they're in right now.

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

defending trump
/reddit/index.html

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

Global report for being here.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

So, how does it feel knowing Bill Barr is turning up the heat on you kikes?
feels pretty fucking good, man

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

I just told you how to fix. Bulldoze the swamp and never go there again. Is it that hard for you to interperet?

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

can we get the niggrs to go back to afreeka?

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

I don't have a problem with them, they are white and our greatest ally against Israel

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

this
Q

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Ooofffff
I would impregnate the one on the right and have 20 Aryan children with her.

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

can't argue, so default to 'muh reddit' outgrouping

Yet you still can't figure out how I know you aren't from here.

destroy something, then never rebuild

The part where it ignores the core problem and avoids fixing things to ensure it doesn't happen again… all while discarding what belonged to it's people in the first place like it was never important.

Attached: smuggrin2.png (821.04 KB, 1330x1080)

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

And trump is slowly negotiating the second amendment away while not doing anything about birthright citizenship.

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

haha, that is some serious cope right there. David Rotchschild is a middling intellect for sure.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

this is now a honkler thread.
==MAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==>>13372712
The Kampfy fears the Honkler

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

dog yourself to bloodshed

Attached: accept-the-dogpill.jpg (7 KB, 276x183)

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

MAGA

Attached: dog-rape.png (601.25 KB, 646x765)

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

BLACKED THREAD

Attached: blackegeneracy.jpg (56.76 KB, 750x1000)
Attached: BLVCK-BULL.jpg (6.4 KB, 246x204)

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

what the fuck is "other" and why is it such a large percentage? Is it essentialy "le 54%" face?

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Trump is bridging the connector between Earth and those that built human civilization before the latter left back to their planet.

Prove 1: Trump is a Kantian.

Prove 2: Mexico capitulated because Trump was going to release the truth about the Mexican people (they are hybrids with aliens). They do a lot of cover ups.

Prove 3: The connector has started to resonate with our planet, Jupiter, and Saturn ever since Dec. 2012.

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

MAGA! Q! TRUST THE PLAN! MASS ARRESTS! HONK HONK! TRUMP IS A GIFT FROM GOD!

Attached: how-clowns-work-360x240.jpg (45.07 KB, 360x240)

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

Attached: 5498165.jpg (107.96 KB, 594x479)

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

Boomers and Jews…… Bad News
Only kikes oppose Trump giving Israel billions
Only kikes oppose Israel
MAGA! Q!

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

PRAISE HEYSOOS

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

MAGA brother.
Trump will reign until 2033
LBGTpedes welcome. Freemasons welcome.
4d chess

Attached: b2c8acff90e805fec1c9012222a919d6.jpg (68.26 KB, 640x480)

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

I think my senior year digital art project still remains relevant

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.51 MB, 2000x3000)

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

Swallow the other end of the pipe and gas yourself!

ZOG sage negated!

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

Saged by habit, sorry.

"Dumpf is a zionist kike! Reeee! Reeeeeee!"
Remember when war for israel was "imminent" back in April 2017 and 2018? -D

~~Drumpf will declare war on Syria!
Drumpf will declare war on the DPRK!
Drumpf will declare war on Syria!
Drumf will declare war on Iran!
Drumpf will declare war on Venezuela!~~

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Saged by habit, sorry.

"Dumpf is a zionist kike! Reeee! Reeeeeee!"
Remember when war for israel was "imminent" back in April 2017? -D

Drumpf will declare war on the DPRK!
Drumf will declare war on Iran!
Drumpf will declare war on Venezuela!

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

trump tweets tough and the federal government does the opposite, dont you know that by now?
mexico dont keep their word either pendejo
this is nothing but more appeasement to secure a 2nd term, which will finalize their plans for White genocide starting in 2024. it will get hard in 2026, and be full on multiracial all tribes vs White people in some shit that would make South Africa blush by 2030

by guns ammo, learn how to store them, cache them in hidden locations. that is the only thing that will defend you. fuck the law, this government drew first blood and wants us completely gone by 2100

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

Quads of truth. Remember when Trump betrayed his base by testing a couple bombs on Syrians? All to fake out the Russians and force them into an arms race that will hamstring their economic progress.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Remember when Trump said he was going to be the greatest defender of the second amendment?
Remember when Trump said they ALL had to go back, even the DACA kids?
Remember when Trump said he was going to lock Her up and drain the swamp?
Remember when Trump said he loved Wikileaks?

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

DACA check em!!

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

It was just a few bombs on some airstrip

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

Those were esoteric metaphors

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

This
Who was the first to meet with Bin Sultan when he was made King?
Who was it that 'slept over at his house' and is now leader of Israel ?
Who is it that pol hates and is one of the main men behind Trump's curtain?

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

If only there was a way to trick Trump into thinking Americans are Israelis

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

based zionald!!!

Ryan King
Ryan King

tweets aren't action

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

90% less refugees
doesn't mention the 6millkon percent increase in illegal and legal immigration
cope harder

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

alright you millennials listen up here.

Attached: trumptards.jpg (146.25 KB, 1024x885)

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

we should have been on to the deporting illegals phase by now, but trump wasted time with incompetent moron boomers in his admin.

Attached: maxresdefault-(3).jpg (75.3 KB, 1280x720)

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

"look guys he's actually doing something this time for real" thread no. 5545

Attached: chink-baby.png (193.17 KB, 803x501)

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

i thought that was some new democrat abortion method

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

another pro-kike thread #6000000
Just how many of these maganiggers think they are relevant to Zig Forums? Just go back to r/t_d and fuck each other there.

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

Forgot to sage

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

BREAKING NEWS THE MEXICAN NATIONAL GUARD, AKA THE MOST CORRUPT ORGANIZATION IN FUCKING MEXICO, WHICH IS TELLING SOMETHING, IS NOW GONNA RACKETEERING COYOTES
Immigration is solved.
Good god how much of a faggot can one OP get.

Attached: op-33.webm (7.34 MB, 640x360)

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

(1) OP
"has agreed to take strong measures
Not holding my breath.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

Best president since the first.

William Hall
William Hall

Is this loss?

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Fuck off boomer scum

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

How many IPs have you hopped since creating this thread, shill? We will never support him.

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

We just had 350 illegal alien Congolese show up in San Antonio Texas.

Who bought their plane tickets to Mexico?
Why haven't the finances of these human trafficking organizations been shut down?

I wonder (((why)))?

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

That Freemason with his friendly nigger masons and Talmudic jew funding is actually about the same.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (564.78 KB, 596x547)

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Chodemonkey allows this IP-switching kike to post here.

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

((( )))
Actually he sounds pretty redpilled. Perhaps the real jew is you (it rhymes).

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

What if he's allowed to post as an esoteric metaphor for racial solidarity and forgiveness?

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

I trust my president
Niggers get the rope friend

Attached: 1406084792406.jpg (37.39 KB, 477x347)

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

It strikes me the fact that the Americans ignore the fact that their country was founded on masonic and talmu,ehh i mean (((JUDEO-Christian values))).

Attached: th.jpg (42.79 KB, 474x316)

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

lol you realize "Freemason" is basically a stand in for "old white men" its amazing how atomized our current society is that the concept of a social club is inherently conspiratorially

Attached: 1432222631007.jpg (93.13 KB, 1280x720)

Luke White
Luke White

Trump is doing a fantastic job now that the main parameters have been cleared. I can't wait until he starts addressing immigration more during his second term.

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

THIS IS NOW A CHILD RAPE THREAD
PRAISE JAHBULON

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

Why do you think brought their jobs back to America?

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

Pedophiles stand with Trump.
You with me, LBGTpedes?

Attached: Brazilmutt.png (53.81 KB, 1200x1200)
Attached: 1557199675779.jpg (147.41 KB, 660x1202)

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

Reported. Kill yourself.

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

I'm a pedophile and I stand with Trump.
You with me, MAGApedes?

Attached: jahbulon.jpg (20 KB, 250x276)

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

This is a pro Trump board.

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

Sorry I don't get the reference

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

The kvetching today is unreal. China will cave as well. We are winning.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

China will cave as well. We are winning.
we
I don't care that China is trading with Iran, I'm not jewish.

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

Are you new here?

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

Hey, want some pizza and tomato sauce?
People who oppose Trump should be given milk.

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

Global report.

John Lee
John Lee

Oh good, Zion Don spam. So who is it, cuckchan reddit or the usual kikes?

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

There's a difference?

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

ONE. AND. DONE. OP.

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

I agree, seems like they should at least try a taste of young chicken before judging Trump.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

All dirty spics die first. Easy meat. Good practice.

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

Have you ever tasted Mexican chicken?
Trump should really start importing them more, but already it's pretty easy to find one.

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

This. We need mass deportations and WE NEED THEM FUCKING NOW. Half-measures don't cut it at this point.

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

pro-trump Whites and anti-trump hispanics.
Both of those groups need to be gassed.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Where is Ron?

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

You realize almost no one even gets your dumb reference?

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

This. We gotta take off the blinders.

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

And by mass deportations I don't mean of illegals. I mean of all non-whites full-stop.

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

pro-trump Whites
Then the only whites left in America are gonna be white nationalists (still a tiny population) and a hundred million communists and kikes. Great plan, retard. You don't kill them, you work on them.

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

Where's the wall? I've only seen old border fence being replaced and about 1 meter of new fencing. Where is Hillary in Jail? When is Obama care being ended?

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

TAKE YOUR MEDS SCHIZO.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

B^U

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

It's a free-for-all forum, retard !

You know … it's the "if the kitchen is too hot …" thing, you fcking fuckface !

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

No, he's just a libtard asshole !

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

I am 1/64th German.

David Diaz
David Diaz

Babies on bayonets. Motivational! Unique individuals like this would probably take away our niggerball scores and next consumer products.

Attached: 1527495156736.jpg (56.85 KB, 775x637)

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

This is a paid shill.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Paid by whom ?

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

itt: angry shills that still dont know what gives them away.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

big pharma, obviously

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

bump

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Rottenshield
using "patriot farmers"
I'm pretty sure the illegal settlers in the Golan Heights are doing just fine.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

Good point.

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

It's over
Just redraw the borders. Do you really need California?

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

take strong measures
Means nothing.

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

does anyone have the man in gray?

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

That kids right hand….

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

lol, imagine actually believing this

Attached: Trump4Prez.png (216.52 KB, 300x340)

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

trump gay

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

It could see falling for Trump's lies the first couple of times, but after 109 times it's as dumb as believing a jew.

Attached: io9nel33.jpg (119.44 KB, 960x855)

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

MUH BASTE TRUMP
So much winning! Yippee! We should celebrate being replaced by BASTE NIGGERS

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-12-at-10.42.11-AM.png (205.21 KB, 693x393)
Attached: 10362256-704130952958465-1318855709-n.jpg (65.96 KB, 640x640)