I wasn't aware of how serious the secret war against white men is until tonight

EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE AWARE OF THIS.

SERIOUSLY.

THERE IS AN UNDERGROUND WAR GOING ON IN OUR VERY OWN CITIES (IN THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER "WESTERN" NATIONS), AND EXTREMELY DECEPTIVE TACTICS ARE BEING USED BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO OTHER WAY TO GET PAST OUR DEFENSES.

THEY ARE KILLING US AND MOST OF US ARE COMPLETELY UNAWARE.

Leftists are easily some of the most evil people I have ever encountered in my life, all while very erroneously thinking they have some moral high ground.

I don't frequent the chans much anymore, but I've definitely read more than enough here over the years to open my eyes to what's really going on.

TONIGHT I WAS JOLTED AWAKE AND I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO SLEEP.

So… we already know most of the world *cough* the juice *cough* is trying to isolate and ultimately get rid of white men, and we know social media is one of the mediums through which this is being achieved.

AND IT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT BEING ACHIEVED.

DO NOT SWEEP THIS UNDER YOUR MENTAL RUG.

We also know that leftists are very socially oriented which makes them (well, some of them) extremely good at social engineering. There are some who are so good at it that they can completely control other people without them knowing it.

Think about that for a minute.

There are people in this world who can guide others' lives down paths of their own choosing and without their knowledge or consent.

This includes driving white men to suicide and mass shootings.

None of this should be new to any of you.

What is new to me though is that our very own citizens are taking part in this form of genocide against white men.

OUR WAR IS NOT ONLY ABROAD. IT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE BEING TARGETED IN YOUR VERY NEIGHBORHOOD. EVERY NEIGHBORHOOD. THIS IS NOT AN EXAGGERATION.

Attached: cow.jpg (1600x1066, 139.31K)

We know that leftists have been brainwashed to hate white men. Some of these same brainwashed leftists target white men and try to hurt them using their fucked up deceptive social engineering leftist tactics.

How do they do it?

Dating apps.

Now, I don't actually use dating apps. Maybe once every few months I'll make a new profile for a week to test the waters and put out a few feelers in the area, but I never actually pursue any matches because that shit is retarded. Don't take dating apps seriously, folks. If you use them, only use them as a gauge to figure out what you need to improve about yourself but then go meet some girls out in the real world instead.

Let's get to the more serious business though. This is what woke me the fuck up.

I matched with someone named "Nazreen". Beautiful girl, and very very obviously a catfish. This was on bumble where girls are required to message first. Her first message to me was "hey cutie" (plus a blush emoji) at exactly 9:11 during ramadan. This of course immediately set off red flags, so I did a search for something like "nazreen name meaning" and the first result said something about it meaning "muslim" and being of Bangladeshi origin.

I had set my profile to show that I'm a conservative and a Christian, which I typically never do on these things but I was curious how it would fare. She had also set hers to deceptively pretend she's Christian.

Okay then… I'll play along with your stupid fucking game, bitch.

On a side note, it also occurred to me that it could be a man and/or multiple people on the other end, possibly some crazy ass brainwashed muslims trying to behead a white conservative Christian male during the last days of ramadan. This wasn't the case, but I led her on for over a week until ramadan was over, just to be sure.

Beheadings aren't what I'm talking about though.

What these people are doing is targeting white males, leading them on, and then setting them up for a really hard emotional fall to try to trigger suicide or other forms of violence. If I were a less aware man (as most men are, sadly), this would have worked on me. I can see this working on the many, many lonely men in the world today.

It's all so very fucked up.

I'll lighten the mood a bit though and share with you all how I fucked with them right back.

Basically, I called their bluff. Me being the manipulator that I am, played along just enough to make her think I was falling for her bullshit, and of course, she's going to have to give me her number if she wants her little scheme to play out. So she gave me her number, and I intentionally didn't tell her mine (or text her for at least 24 hrs) so that I could eventually call her the next day and catch her off guard, which I definitely did. She sounded like a far leftist girl (you know how they sound) and spoke really fast and nervous and got off the phone as fast as she could. We then texted a few times and she was all like "let's go see a movie" and was acting gung ho about it, but then - right on queue - completely disappeared at the last possible minute.

This is the tactic they're using.

And no, this wasn't a shit test. I know what shit tests are and she attempted a grand total of 0 shit tests in our previous conversations (which was another huge red flag for me early on).

Oh yeah, what I haven't mentioned yet is that I was doing all this from a burner phone (one of many) with a fake name. So after she attempted to ghost me for no reason, I texted her from another phone. I might share some of the actual texts in another post but basically it went like this…

The mental gymnastics of leftists to try to find some kind of moral high ground is honestly amazing. This dumb cunt is out here trying to catfish people and using psychological tricks to emotionally abuse white men, and she has the audacity to pull those lines out of her ass. The sarcastic "God bless" with kissy emoji at the end was a nice touch to reveal her blind hatred of Christians.

At this point, I try to get her to reveal her true self by riling her up.

She then made the mistake of telling me where she and her friends were drinking downtown.

I think they thought I was bluffing or that they intimidated me, because they thought it would be a good idea to facetime me as they were walking around downtown. Huge mistake. The girl was clearly not the same one from bumble. As suspected, she was wearing those ridiculous square glasses that all the hipster leftists wear, and had this stupid fucking smirk on her face. There was also one of the most beta looking males I've ever seen in my life occasionally in view, mouth wide open and clueless looking as usual. This was hilarious to me. I ended our facetime and jumped in my car.

They didn't respond.

15 minutes later I showed up at the bar they were at.

It was a small bar, maybe 30 people, 40 tops. Full of very clearly far left hipsters. They all looked extremely nervous as soon as I entered. I'm a large, muscular dude. 6'1" 192 lbs with abs. I lift heavy and eat clean every day. I'm not military, but it is a military town and people constantly confuse me for military.

I do a loop around the entire floor to gauge the situation. Not a single person there is a threat to me. In fact, you know how when a male is "under" you in the social ladder, their body language goes inward (cowardly) and they can't look you in the eye? Every male I walked past did that. Fucking pathetic. But hilarious. Hilariously pathetic.

I eventually found the girl and her stupid fucking glasses tucked away in a corner area with about 10 other hipsters. I walked straight up to them and calmly leaned on the railing to make my presence known, staring straight at the dumb cunt. The angle she was sitting at didn't allow her to notice me immediately, or if she did notice me, she was trying reeeeeally hard not to look at me. I solved that problem by tapping the fat cow she was sitting next to on the shoulder and telling the cow to get her attention for me. The cow was like, "who? her?" as if she didn't know exactly who I was talking about. I actually had to repeat myself in order to force the situation. Eventually, the square brimmed cunt looked at me with one of the most scared looks I've ever seen on someone's face. She didn't say a word and looked around at her friends for help. They went silent too. She looked back at me briefly, still completely silent. At this point, it became painfully obvious how incredibly pathetic all of these people are, so I just smiled and said "never mind" and walked out.

If humans are nothing more than an advanced form of bacteria growing on this blue marble in space, then these people are the bad bacteria, or at the very least, they are infected. (Conservatives are the good bacteria.)

After looking at these low intelligence retards in the eyes for what they really are, it's clear that they don't have the mental capacity to devise this tactic themselves. I'd bet good money that you can find these tactics disseminated somewhere in their fucked up echo chambers on the internet.

This isn't your standard catfishing either. This is targeted abuse and their goal is to get away with murder and get rid of white men.

This shit is without a doubt happening on a very regular basis. We have a responsibility to try to wake up as many of your fellow men as you can, so that they don't have to needlessly suffer at the hands of these evil creatures.

Our strength as white men is our intellect and ability to recognize these patterns at scale. Use it.

Aight boys I gotta get some sleep but keep this thread alive for me so I have something nice to read when I'm up.

Kys sperg

Welcome to the party bud.

Why use dating apps?
I get that you want a woman, but there's no hope on those utterly leftist controlled platforms.
Then again, I'm 24, a virgin, and have an almost blind hatred for women, so my advice may not apply.

If you read my post, you'd see that I don't actually use the apps to meet girls.

Found the leftist retard with nothing better to do than tell other people to kill themselves.

I know of a similar man too

Attached: GERMANY-HITLER-SALUTE-TOURISTS-DETAINED-1025025.jpg (590x350, 43.75K)

tl;dr please, way too much text with no substance

Yeah it's almost as if you need to combat social engineering with more social engineering.

The story itself is important because it's legitimate but tl;dr:

Leftists target conservative looking white men on dating apps and try to psychologically manipulate them into suicide or mass shootings.

Or at the very least, they just want to remove us from the gene pool.

AND THE POINT IS THAT WE ALL JUST NEED TO BE AWARE OF IT. DON'T RESORT TO HARMING YOURSELF OR ANYONE ELSE.

Also, you nerds on here need to get out there and slay tons of puss.

What is this jerkoffy post? Yes yes we will know this.

Fucking massacre them on a large enough scale and the dogs will stop biting.

Get out and slay tons of white puss, not only for your own sake, but for the sake of the future of the human race. Nearly all of life's modern niceties that we take for granted was built by white men. Imagine if there were none of us left… the world would go to complete shit.

An alpha male knows when he's already won.

I'm not cruel. I don't beat people when they're down. Sometimes they just need to know where they stand next to you.

These people were very visibly afraid. That is all I wanted from them so that they know they can't push us around like that. I won.

You are cursed of God because you are unwilling to kill the invaders of your nation.

I'LL END WITH THIS BEFORE I GO TO BED.

THIS GOES OUT TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO HAVE BEEN ISOLATED AND SHUNNED BY THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE.

DON'T FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS. THEY WANT YOU TO RESORT TO HARMING YOURSELF (AND OTHERS). DON'T DO IT.

THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO TO SPITE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS IS WORK ON YOURSELF AND RISE TO THE TOP AND HELP YOUR FELLOW LIKEMINDED MEN DO THE SAME.

I slew a hundred hot young women in my hayday. All I ever wanted was a wife and one children. They were/are on birth control. It's almost as if they hand that shit out like candy to twelve year olds. These stupid bitches are willfully barren before they are even viable.
We're fucking surrounded by demon possessed, human exterminators.
The rampant, suicidal, mental plague of this existence.
I don't fucking get it.

*some children

Interesting. Are these people supposed to die out around us?
I don't understand either.

TLDR: OP was on dating apps, came up on fake profiles that tried to boost him and drop him to make him said on purpose because he's white, used counter tactics to prove this fact, long story short he found them in a bar after facetime (not stalking, she accidentally revealed/challenged him), bar full of leftist hipsters and beta cucks intimidated by him, her and group of friends super scared shitless, he leaves.
OP thinks there are groups of leftists possibly led by some people much smarter than them to fight a covert psych war on white males on dating apps, to give them hope with fake profiles and then crush them to eventually trigger depression/suicide.

Fucking faggot. The leftist girl just wanted a real Aryan man to dominate her
Take your meds, user. Also ofcourse white genocide is real. Have you been living under a rock the past years?

Attached: 1559838899719.png (797x590 176.31 KB, 156.91K)

You just contradicted yourself and OP's statements.

I suppose it is possible that it was her only means to contact him.
Maybe she thinks she has to be muslim to be attractive to white guys because she's so fucked up.

seems like 95% of 18-25 year old females are labeling themselves as bi-sexual.

Wow, you are seriously mentally ill

Jesus, that's not a leftist tactic. It's an usual behaviour by a woman.

Also, you are overhyping stuff. I even doubt it's real. If it was real, just calm down son.

No self respecting white man should be on (((dating apps))). By the way, your thread formatting sucks ass.

Dubs Welcomes you to the new Future.

Trips!

Attached: new meme.mp4 (1680x1050, 7.92M)

This is not a scheme by the elites to genocide or kill you. You are being too paranoid. I can explain to you exactly what is going on but you have to admit to yourself this girl did in fact hurt your feelings and possibly made you feel depressed. If you can't you will be stuck under the cognitive dissonance and be unable to recognize the truth.

These people are, as you said, socialite leftist NPCs. I am pretty outgoing, and I used to be very naive, so I would more or less make friends with pretty much every person I met. This included great swathes of leftist NPCs in my age group (I am a borderline zoomer, age 23)

Do not ever, under any circumstance, fall for their social posturing: normies are universally lonely and depressed. This is the reason they are all addicted to drugs, partying, and hedonism. I'm telling you straight up, any time I was alone with one of these people and the conversation got deep, they would get sad. It's just reality of the situation, they're running away from themselves because they can't stand to reflect on their life for more than a minute.

The entire social game is a machine which, if given a chance, you will convince yourself that you want to be a part of. It's a zero-sum game, you literally can't win, without dunking on someone else and making them feel depressed. That's why these people are out there catfishing, they have to feel the momentary relief of harming another person. It's cope so they can tell themselves they are better off than you. You are doing the same thing with this group yourself. If you are spending any time thinking about how you are better than the ramble, you've already lost.

Globohomo doesn't manufacture this directly, they do so through the consumerism and social ostracization which exists naturally in humans. The enforced popular opinions are that which lines up with globohomo, thus, if you oppose their values you will pay a social cost for doing so. Just see how most of your superficial friendships will hold up when you tell them they are Christian. For most of them, it will be the last time they talk to you. Again, this is done because they want to offload their misery onto you, and force you to conform to their values. Then they can convince themselves that they were right after all, because they were able to get you to conform.

Not conforming to their social expectations literally hurts them inside. It reminds me them that they are on an endless goose chase which will never end in their contentment. The only way to prosper is to stop caring about most of these people and stop craving their approval, but you have to admit to yourself that you are pathetically desiring it in the first place. It wasn't easy for me either but I came recognize this. Their approval will never make you happy because they are pathetic themselves. Remember, the kingdom of God is within.

The dating app stories are true.

Women will deliberately make you vulnerable, and then crush you on purpose on these apps, hoping to destroy you emotionally. Do not trust the faces or words of females. Only trust their actions. Their faces might be cute and feminine, but that means nothing these days. They lie. Their words might be sweet and tempting, but it means nothing. They lie.

Assume they have said nothing, and assume that they are hideous until their actions prove them beautiful. Physical looks and verbal charisma has nothing to do with benevolence and beauty.

Listen to this guy op.

That fucking ID

Remember that they are targeting our women.
They brainwash our women into becoming obese, sterile leftists. Now, leftism on its own isn't so bad. It's fine to be pushing at least a little bit against corrupt elite. I certainly would be leftist if I felt like the current rulers were wicked and corrupt.

But that's not what leftist means these days, so let's consider this:

It's cool to have sex.
It's cool to have drugs.
It's cool to listen to degenerate media.
It's cool to be a rebel.
It's cool to be a feminist.

All of those together end up making a bunch of normal females turn into monsters who reject all good advice, and only take bad advice, so they end up deliberately hurting men. It might come as obvious to you that men and women are not really so different: They are the other side of our species.

So to think that they got brainwashed into hating the other side of their own species for "cultural customs" reasons is madness. They cannot say that we are oppressive. It's just our culture. And of course, we have always been willing to change and modify it to ensure their happiness. We all know that most of us grew up expecting to take care of a girl who loves us. We'd work every day, and hope that she is happy.

So to think that these females have somehow gone insane means only one thing:

Absolute control of their body and, and nullification of their humanity and personhood. They must be considered to be machines to be owned and utilized for one purpose: Making more humans.

We can change society into being "nice" to them later. For now, there is nothing more important than simply finding any way to convince a female to breed with us. National-Trapism gives us a way to blend in with leftists, and thus take back some of our women. One man and one trap also helps raise the child better, while pooling resources to assist with having a secure and stable household.

Did you literally just suggest to team up with a trap

What kind of moron ever thought the war was abroad in any capacity?

Should we be fucking scared?

want to find people like this user, irl. Good post, will prob be underrated though.

go back to reddit and stay there

Why, I'm always perma banned.

Yes.

There are not enough viable women.
There are not enough females for us all.

Either 60% of us will die alone, or we will need to team up with traps, so that only 20% of us die alone, the way it should be.

The top 80% of a population should survive and pass down their genes. That is optimal for stable, steady evolution. What we need is access to leftist females. To infiltrate them, we need a partner who can blend with them perfectly. A trap.

Traps are not "transgender girls." They are traps. They are incredibly dangerous, high-level social and technological wizards who can blend perfectly with leftists. But unlike a leftist, we will be utilizing National-Socialist traps.

This leads straight into my next point: Family raising. How will your leftist wife raise the children when you are at work all day, and she comes home from her part-time job at Starbucks? She will begin brainwashing your child into degenerate feminism, leftism, and LGBT cults.

Only a furious National-Socialist trap can accurately explain why it is a terrible idea to actually be LGBT, and not have a leftist say, "You just don't understand it!" No one understands better than those who have been converted into the LGBT cult. Even if they can never be men again, at least they can share the wisdom that they've learned. Thus the children will grow up to be proper men and women, as the leftist female birthing wife will not be able to deliver her viral feminist payload into the children. They will be spared, and then we can go back to normal man/woman marriage in the next generation, once the birthrate issue is fixed.

As it is, birthrates are incredibly low, and men are essentially feminized entirely. The only solution is to make those feminized men into furious National-Socialist trap geeks, and pair them with the last of the strong, smart, Aryan men. Now 80% of males will have the ability to have a family, and the birthrate issue is solved, as good men have access to women via the trap.

It's perfect.

Don't stop posting friend.

Attached: 1541641622525.jpg (525x572, 112.59K)

[checked]
Good story OP, but we have the advantage here because we are completely unaffected by social cues, standing, manipulation or conditioning. If I was the younger channer me and had more time, I'd mentally crush these defectives (as we used to do back in the day), they are much more vulnerable than they appear. We just got too many normie ledditors, boomers and zoomers who actually get affected by whatever these freaks spout.

No shit nigger, which is why I'd target leftists if I ever pull a Tarrant. Most rightwingers can't fathom the extent to which leftists hate whites and therefore themselves. They're effectively malicious suicide cult members trying to take everything down with themselves. Their goal is to not only to destroy completely your nation but your children's future and replace it all with only brown people.>>13370199

I think that paying for surrogacy is way easier.

Kys nigger

Nothing is more obvious.

One man, one trap, one female.

The man takes the strong, dutiful, strict fatherly role.
The trap takes the gentle, kind, caring motherly role.
The female simply breeds and is not allowed to interact with children unless she is given clearance by both man and trap. It is assumed that all females will poison their own children with feminist lies, LGBT propaganda, and immigration-acceptance.

That will destroy our people in the long-term, so it cannot be allowed. It is too dangerous to our bloodlines to allow feminism, LGBT-acceptance, or anything to do with brown people. Women are not smart enough to understand this concept on their own, as we have quite sadly seen, so we can no longer trust them.

Women will date black people, get raped by them, and then turn into bitter lesbian single-mothers, forced to raise their half-black child alone. This means one female is out of the genepool, and that means one more Aryan man will die alone.

There is no redemption for women. One man can impregnate 50 women in 50 nights. One woman and fifty men is a warzone. We must pair up with traps so that we can all have families. Otherwise only the top 20% of men will be able to breed. That is not enough for us to maintain civil society. Civilization is established and kept when men know that they will be secure. Instead of men all specializing in charisma and physical appearance, Aryan men are able to specialize into intelligence, wisdom, invention, art-making, writing, music, and advanced technology.

Women are not aware that those fields exist. Females focus exclusively on physical appearance and verbal charisma. Thus we must pair traps with strong, Aryan men. No one can accuse a strong, Aryan man of being "intolerant, rude, cis-straight-white-male" if he's also living with a trap. These traps are our people, so do not think of them as your enemy. They are literally brainwashed into becoming LGBT femboys, and have no choice. They are raised from school-age into becoming femboys and traps, as that is part of an evil plan to destroy our people.

Thus we must take care of them. National-Trapism bonds one man, one trap, and one female together, for the sake of a stable, secure family.

Why not start schools like from White Squall.

This definitely a bot.

Thanks,

Yeah, they actively spread chaos, it's called r-selection, they do it because they think resources are infinite and only artificially limited by rules and when there is chaos they can demand grease for their squeaky wheels. They don't know what to do besides chaos as they are obsolete outmoded human beings who can't compete with the white man's technology.

Essentially, the way I see it, the human race and the white race are both being pulled apart between r/K selected and eventually all the sheep will die or be sterilized. The Jews are completely wrong, the way they destroy empires is because the empires deserve to be destroyed. Humanity has flaggoned in their new found wealth and so we are due for some extermination as we are forced to recenter around folks that can think over folks that get addicted to low IQ activities and nigger-worship like rap or sportsball.

I see a very real "revenge of the nerds" coming, and it will actually be the vengence of God for the wickedness and neglect shown altruistic and patient men. It will be by depopulation, sterilization, and starvation, the "nerds" aren't going to go on mass shooting sprees, they are merely going to en masse take whatever steps are necessary to tell the truth no matter the ensuing apocalypse.

blog post the blog post

Yes this is accurate. Thank for you the summary.

This is also sadly going to be pretty accurate. The meek will inherit the earth.

I think the population of white males is likely to be reduced by 80-90%.

Attached: how-bad-things-5165142.png (500x604, 116.62K)

There is a plan to protect the White Man.

It is called the Constitution. Over time, the weak White Men will be culled from our heard.

We will only get stronger, and their hatred will only get worse. Hatred is a corrosive emotion. They will get sadder and crazier. White Men will get stronger and more resilient.

All we have to do is protect freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. The rest will take care of itself.

Of course, White Men are going to be rare. White Women will also become rare. The discrimination is going to get worse, but those of us who remain will be stronger.

Attached: Minuteman.jpg (300x435, 19.67K)

Why do you think that the original "nerds" are being silenced, oppressed, abused or even killed in order to be replaced by (((nerds))) and animals larping as nerds? Because the original nerds gave us chan culture at it's peak and were always the first to resist the kiked system. Many of them got fooled into contributing to it, only to be disposed of once they were no longer needed or once they started asking too many questions about the general direction where the society is heading, fueled by their hard work and intelligence. Many of them thought that they are creating something great, something beneficial, only for it to become a tool of tyranny and dysgenics. Many are still coping hard, thinking that things will work out eventually, but they are just lying to themselves because they cannot accept the fact that they've been used to create a world that hates them even more than the one that they withdrew from.

you expose yourself
you would be the sort who couldnt even look me or OP in the eye, probably cross the road to avoid us hahahaha

Talking about Q in there somewhere?

Is her name @srayzie?

Attached: fuckyou.gif (500x363, 976.45K)

I think Nords are the real abstract intellectual superiors. "Nerd" is probably popularized as derogatory to cover this by the Jews.

You are right, the Nordic man is being targeted for abuse and destruction, but I still think God exists, I still think there are inviolable principles above the will of Man.

Or rather, that there is such a thing as an divine inviolable will of Man over degradation into making the desires of the Beasts paramount.

Then it will only be a matter of time before the collapse of modern societies. Because white men are the ones who created and do the most difficult work in maintaining those societies.

I think countries like Poland, maybe Russia, and if we're lucky, a few conservative US cities will prevail.

That is what all this Russia bullshit is really about. These leftists see the whiteness of Russia as a threat, something they want to get rid of, and in usual leftist fashion, they employ endless deception, projection, and deflection to attempt to socially engineer a narrative to achieve their goals.

Why would the elite usher in this crash?
To just make the dystopian future for kicks?
To break the monotony lifestyle that was culminating?
A return to adventure and violence?

It's much easier to profit from and control idiots.

Power. It's all about power and control.

But these dumb fucking monkeys don't realize what a dead end it is. Their greed will be the end of them. We can use their greed against them.

These elites are in denial, and they'd rather burn the world down than admit they're wrong.

Ordo ab Chao, user. Ancient tactics.
Only this time, WE are the Chaoticians of Order!
They don't have enough Spiritual Power in reserve to defeat our Blood. Too many lies stitching their failing 'reality' together.
The Fire Rises, as they are scattered, and desperate behind their eroding veneer of "control".
Keep striking at the roots, lads!

Attached: theotherside.jpeg (1600x800, 308.8K)

I thought that way too.
But who will be raising the child while you're at work?
That's the issue that I pondered, and I realized that only the Greek style is good for a "Primitive Civilization Reboot Sequence."

Right now, if we drew a line of how advanced our civilization is, we're below Greek levels. We're going down from a golden age into a dark age, and we're probably at pre-Ancient-Greek levels of social unity and civilization. The way to fix this is to emulate their ways in order to bootstrap civilization once more.

Here's the issue that is probably on your mind: "Isn't it gay as fuck to date a trap?"

And here's the answer: I use the word "trap" to be humorous. It gets attention. The truth is that there is no need for any dating, sex, or romance between man and trap. There does not even need to be a trap. You just need a feminine type who understands National-Socialistic ideals. Someone who is gentle, caring, and hates leftists for what they've done. It's the same as your "newborn atheist," who wants to debate Christians every five minutes because they're so mad that they "were tricked by the cult."

Right now, there are loads of traps who are past the 25+ mark, and are about to be going suicide. They know only regret. They wanted to be a cute, normal, feminine girl, but ended up being a freak instead, so now they regret it. They probably wish they could've just been men. Beyond just that, most traps who are in that state are also aware of the female red-pill. About how women are mostly charisma, and not worth emulating.

The point is to find a trap who wants revenge, and convince them that the best revenge is to help you find a breedable female, and then have that trap raise your children into strong men and noble women.

Beyond just that, there's also the secondary Greek aspect. You now have a loyal confidant and sparring partner. There's nothing better than feeling like a strong, powerful man compared to your adorable trap when you're at the rifle range, or practicing fencing. They'll adore you, and give you that confidence that all men currently lack.

They'll be a best friend, and because you'll have literally saved them from suicide by giving them a chance at a family, a real family, they'll never ever betray you. They'll be forever loyal.

That's why National-Trapism should be given a chance. There's no need for a trap, to be technical. It could be compared to a Strong-Knight/Wise-Wizard pairing. The point is to pair up two men with one female, for the sake of having families that are stronger than just one man and one possibly contaminated female.

The whole of academic institutions are white child abuse centres and western culture has been transformed into an emasculating force driven solely to genocide the white man, and psychologically transform white men and women into faggots. This is a war. Kill them all. Protect our kids. HAIL HITLER

Attached: BD7C9CD9-805E-43AA-B7B5-0DDBDF36EC6E.gif (500x270, 413K)

Then again OP. Why are you larping as a concerned polster?

In other news. Water is wet.

A thread died for this.

hhaha
water is wet…
fuckin' lol
Cheers, mate.

This is why I advocate for National-Trapism.
If traps were just born that way, I wouldn't feel the same, but I am positive that it is a brainwashing scheme to turn normal men into feminine faggots.

The one factor that confuses me the most is the fact that many traps are technologically gifted. They are incredibly smart, nerdy, logical people. Their only weakness is out of place: They're traps. Otherwise, they make lots of money doing technical work like engineering and programming, they're smart, wise, and seem like a "priest-class" kind of person. A shaman, priest, scientist type of person.

It's uncanny that all these nerdy feminine males are ending up as traps. It can't be normal. So I pondered: What if there was an organization that forced every child to attend its lectures, and slowly brainwashed them over time? Children, no matter how clever, cannot truly resist deliberate, careful brainwashing. That's why the females all ended up feminist all at once, with just an extremely sudden SJW wave, and why so many men are converting into girls.

It's a deliberate attack. That's the fundamental reason why I cannot see traps as an enemy. Women on dating websites, and possibly in real life, target the top 20% of men based on charisma and physical appearance.

Those men will never understand what it's like for the 60% of eligible men below them. The bottom 20% of men should not breed whatsoever, for practical, evolutionary reasons, but there's no good reason to say that 60% or 50% of men will die alone, simply because women are hyper-shallow feminist sluts.

That's just not fair, no matter how you want to go about explaining it. I can say this with a bit more authority, as I'm probably at the 70% of top men mark. I've been with girls, but I'm also aware that it's a bit tougher for me than others, and easier for me than it is for nearly everyone else. I will not budge when I say, "It is not fair." It is literally not fair. It is a trick. Someone is cheating the system and ruining it for the majority of humanity, and that's not fair, is it? Something must be done.

I cannot blame anyone above the lower 20% mark for not having a wife and family. It's literally defying any sense of the natural order. It's a game of extinction and death that females are playing. We need our "awkward nerds" to have wives so that they have a reason to invent and innovate, and more importantly, so that their genes are passed down.

There are rumors I hear around Zig Forums about "Catholic priests were the best and brightest of the local villagers. They were deliberately made into celibate priests so that we would breed out our priest class. Without a priest class, another tribe with a priest class can usurp and enslave us easily."

So the idea that a group of people would target feminine nerds and convince them to become sterile transgender girls is pure madness. But it can be done, and it is being done, so I cannot fault the traps for being traps. Instead, I would rather ally with them, and inform them of the plot in its entirety, so that they can join me as a National-Socialist, and help us take back our honor and dignity, as brothers.

calm down ausfag

Attached: d.va salt bae.jpg (640x800, 96.55K)

Could you be anymore textbook…..oyyy veeeee

You're on to something. Shame it has to be traps, but this makes perfect sense. Especially on the Sun Tzu level of rewarding your conquered enemies with positions of authority rather than death. Pure loyalty.

There is no Alpha without a Beta to back him up.
Simple math.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1050x750, 1.26M)

"dating apps"

I do believe both "dating" and "apps" were invented by the jews.

Respectable ladies didn't "date", an entirely whorish, sluttish manner of behaving. And meeting random strangers on the internets of all places is beyond insane. We live in a world where serious rapist/murders have multiplied in numbers beyond all imagination. Little boys in grade six on the bus see a cute innocent grade six girl getting off the bus and they all set to muttering among themselves a vicious desire to "fuck her in the ass". We live in an evil world.

Attached: whore.JPG (801x806, 198.64K)

You are absolutely right.

Welcome. Lurk a couple years before posting pls.

OP this is absolutely unequivocally true, and they're far better at it than anybody could ever realize. At the place I work now and during college I was relentlessly targeted with such manipulations. And the main weapon they use is sexuality. But If you can avoid the main trap and incentive they use to lower your defenses you can develop and hone an unbreakable determination. Be aware though that they will relentlessly tempt you into betraying your people nation and race every single day. In hope that today is the day you'll be demoralized enough to slip up and fall for one of their carefully laid traps. They will study you for a long time in order to discover your daily patterns, and any mental quirks of yours that can be exploited to his end. It might start with noticing some strange coincidences if you happen to attract their attention, in my case it was always nonwhite women attempting to attract my attention. And if you try to ignore the coincidences, and display no inclination to ever fall for the trap. Then they will start using more forceful means and more people will start being involved in the social engineering campaign against you. What will start as coincidences will quickly ramp up to daily events that are predictable probes of your defenses, companied with unpredictable events that are new avenues designed to trick you into giving in to lust toward a nonwhite.

the precision of these people in their operations can not be underestimated, they will do everything including studying your eye movements in order to place the bait for their trap exactly where they know you will be looking.

all of this is exasperated in my case by the fact that I probably have some form of emotional condition, and they most likely know that I harbor a white nationalist mindset. So for me every day is a battle to avoid the thoughts of hopelessness, and how trashy the few women of my race I see on most days are. Some days my determination is shaken though and I begin to have thoughts of giving it all up for a slightly less painful life. but for now I push on eternally defiant.

I find that Christian groups the most heavily involved, both times I discovered being a target of this type of manipulation church people were responsible. Their role in this can not be understated.

if any of this sounds crazy to you, take a look at the world you're living in.

Attached: 46574775487686796.png (4096x2160 2.08 MB, 2.39M)

if you kill your enemies they win

good post except
and the God shit

holy shit killyourself PLEASE
and go back to 4chan

I moved to a small town in my teens, and before school started, and before I ever even met a single soul, I found out through gossip that I was put on a church list of "fallen children to pray for".
These fucking psychopaths all need to die by slow exsanguination into our gardens.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x296, 229.78K)

I'd say at least 40% of women are below average looking and thus barely get any interest or are severely damaged by parents, abusive relationships etc.

These women are now pitted against men to make their life hell.

Read MGTOW plebbit and you will see the evils that they commit.

Going to a restaurant / cafe staffed with man hating feminist might set you up for slow poisoning these days that will be very hard to prove.

Working for big corp these days will set you up for multiple rounds of humiliation by females.

HR is all female, most recruiters female, many managers female and they will make your life hell if you aren't a good goy.

The only choice (((they))) are leaving us is living extremely reclusive (leftists doing low level labor like grocery deliveries will still come for your ass to murder you and live in your apartment when the time is right) or living in a cabin in the woods.

This is true. They'll argue with each other, knowing their bonds are tight, just so others that they want to hear, are listening to them.
In other words, A, and B, dislike C. A and B will fight each other knowing there will be no consequences, so C can hear them. It's all meant for C.
Even in conversation, people will talk in a way, toward a person they know is also listening.
I don't think this is necessarily perverse. It seems to be something we all do if we're aware.
I believe this is why Japanese people are so quiet. They let people be in their own minds out of respect. Americans are always trying to manipulate each other so they talk very loudly.

Traps are failed males, they can be used for some purposes but they should be kept away from children and not running or influencing the society. First a lot of men died in battle, then monogamy and pair bonding was enforced as a social rule, now we have no wars, massive influx of inferior, racially alien males (that would be utterly destroyed by is in any kind of war but they get sheltered by Jews), (((equality))) and vaginal jews running amok creating a lot of incels who suffer, some of which give up trying to find a gf and become the gf. Once we restore our natural societies, those who become traps despite having females available should be thrown into the bog of shame, but today, many of them are simply victims.

my experiences were far worse than that

indian and singaporean / hong kong women that wanted my genes that I showed absolute apathy towards went out of their way to hurt me

they started to befriend people I know and spread lies and rumors about me, they found out my place of work and spread lie and allegations against me, they sent white leftists to talk to me to gather information that can be used against me etc.

people from zero trust third world shitholes are genetically evil

They don't have your respect.
What's a guy to do if he doesn't want to fuck them or kill them or set himself up for jail time?
You have to play their game and beat them.
The game doesn't end after sex.