Homosexuality is spread through Pedophilia

Hi Zig Forums,

The links between homosexuality/bisexuality and other sexual dysfunctions has a direct link to early childhood experiences. In this case, being molested by a same sex adult.

Exploring this topic has been enlightening and really drives home how important ones first sexual experience is. Ancient cultures hold sex/marriage as essential and sex outside of marriage was (until recently, thanks Juden) a huge societal taboo.

We know that first partner marriages have the greatest success rates for avoiding divorce among other things.

So now we know why the gays hate marriage and are quietly pushing for pedophilia while also spreading a "blood libel"(which we know for a fact Jewish people did use blood for their rituals, especially in the Kaballah) sort of lie by saying "homosexuals are NOT pedophiles" a fact known for aeons to be false.

Here's some info:

"In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered."

www(.)ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Attached: bachabazi.jpg (620x330, 49.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www(.)newsweek.com/confessions-afghan-boy-sex-slave-337381
wirk.com/graphic-video-of-pulse-nightclub-shooting-released-at-widows-trial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: FAGS.jpg (1584x2016, 140.53K)

Bacha Bazi is practiced in Afghanistan and parts of the middle east. It revolves around taking vulnerable young boys (who lack family or protection) and forcing them into drag.

The boys are then made to dance for groups of men and prostituted. Numerous U.S. Military can speak to this custom as a little "tea boy" would often be kept by Police and Military leaders in Iraq/Afghanistan and used for anal sex.

Very much like the drag kids dancing in America isin't it? Almost there.

We can also see in things like the Ancient Greeks which had a ritualized man/biy relationship where the young boy had his thighs fucked (but most likely his ass and mouth as well). Hence we have a lot of homosexuality in Greece as the young boys first sexual experience was being taken by an older man that was bigger and stronger then them.

The psychological damage of this is incalculable but leads, quite often, to the same boy when older re-enacting this crime upon a young victim that can not resist.

www(.)newsweek.com/confessions-afghan-boy-sex-slave-337381

Attached: desmond.jpg (590x398, 87.27K)

While obfuscated by the media, the Older man/younger "boy" relationship among homosexuals is very common.

Established men will often take in vulnerable boys in their teens (15-17) and introduce them to the gay culture, initiate them sexually and share them with others.

Elder Jew, Milo Yiannopolus spoke publicly on this very point.

Being gay is a mental disease that is spread through forced sex upon an innocent. Homosexuality is evil.

Attached: june.jpg (640x365, 36.7K)

I was molested as a child and I was homosexual through my late teens and early 20s but later became disgusted with it and became heterosexual in my mid-twenties. Now I am in a steady relationship with a woman.

Good on you user for shaking off that mind virus. Must have been hard but I'm glad you found escape.

Can you pinpoint what made you disgusted? Sodomy? Repetitive sex life? Lack of social bonding? Hedonistic behaviors?

How did you change what you were attracted to?

Attached: 3B77E3B6-CAA1-4CDA-8391-3214979E3CF3.jpeg (900x100, 35.11K)

What a person is attracted to has nothing to do with their duty as men or women.

It does not matter if you are attracted to young, old, beautiful, ugly, smart, bird, or fox.

What matters is that you understand very well that you must select a partner who is equal or greater than you are, and breed with them to ensure humanity goes onward, and that you help your people to grow.

What you are attracted to is absolutely meaningless. Life is not meant to be fun or entertaining. Otherwise I would be entertained. It is difficult and horrible often, and I'm not going to pretend like life is meant to be pleasurable. There is no pleasure. There is only duty and responsibility.

The exact opposite of this opinion would have me be a gorgeous trap, so take it seriously.

Attached: globohomo.png (1138x170, 30.86K)

(OP)

Yup..

Attached: 1376199648303.gif (1166x875, 212.13K)

Was it your dad, mom or both that buggered you senseless ?

Who is greater, someone born good, or someone who overcomes their evil through great effort?

Pedo here, I only like lolis

The fact that you think you're somehow better than a homosexual is the most disgusting part about you.

The Jews are trying to keep you from liking what is natural. Females are breeding and dating material as soon as they hit puberty

Most traditional cultures put girls on the market at 16. That isn't 'just hit puberty', and that definitely isn't 'lolis'. Please consider suicide.

When they start to bleed it’s nature’s way of telling us that they’re ready for marriage.

This was common knowledge as late as the 60s/70s. See book related.

Attached: homosexuality a freedom too far.jpg (400x623, 39.37K)

The Homosexuals CBS documentary from 1967

People aren't done developing physically until about 19 or 20, and their minds aren't developed until age 25 (guys) and 23 (girls).
You have a common form of sexual pathology. That's what being a pedo is, just like homosexuality. In your case, you're honed into youthful features that signify fertility (nice skin etc), but you block out underdeveloped features that signify childishness (too short, naive, etc.) Girls are at peak fertility from like 16-27, I'm prety sure.

They don't stop at 15, they keep going lower in age. Basically as long as they can get away with. See vid related, fags caught on candid camera in a club spilling it all.

Could you faggots just leave Zig Forums, for fucks sake. Just leave. Just fuck off.

Which faggots do you mean, user?

Semites like you wouldn’t allow us to breed with women until they’ve hit the wall at thirty and are borderline infertile. Jews keep all of the young lolis to themselves because they know it’s the cream of the crop

How old are you, user? Over 30?

Boomers are at least 60, tard

Lurk more

Nice try, Jew, but I’m not giving you anything about my age. Men are supposed to be older than their wives either way

So you're just an epic troll, some kind of elaborate ruseman? Okay, you got me, I thought you were a real perv.

That is why you should lurk more, moralfag

I don't care about the 30 year old boomer meme, it's fucking stupid. And you're the one redefining traditional values by trying to justify your fucked-up sexuality. You're the boomer, you turbofaggot

Just admit you’re a Jew

But you said you were a pedo

If you could read anything written ITT, I said any girl who has had her period and is undergoing puberty is prime breeding and marriage material

I was just talking to 39d9b2… You forgot to switch back your IP.

wow… and i thought ip-hopping shills were just a meme

You answer your own question user.

hi and welcome

all the homos have been molested user…

i think trauma induced brain damage can heal

There is no way, on God's green Earth, that it would be worthwhile to find out. Parasites need to die. Once a homosexual, ALWAYS a homosexual. They just aren't worth it user.

From my experience.

Attached: 1546462688813.jpg (353x352, 18.26K)

Why didn't you hunt the faggot down and kill yourself afterwards?

I was a little kid. they were adults.
Killing self is a sin.

There probably was survellance user. How do you think he found you or knew when you would be in the elevator. This is why fags need to be exterminated without remorse. They are all pedos and they damage the next generation LITERALLY THE ONLY THING THEY THINK IS OF HEDONISTIC 'MUH DICK'. That is it…they care nothing for others, for future generations, if they are damaging children. They are a Death Cult and they need to be UTTERLY CULLED FROM THIS PLANET.

While anecdotes are not evidence of anything, my own brother is a tranny and is more sexually confused than anyone I have ever met in person and I lived next to a pair of faggots for a period.
I know for a fact that our father never molested him. My father was actually a pretty swell guy though our mother was a neglectful embarrassment. An alcoholic nutcase. But I know she didn't sexually abuse him either. Quite the opposite in fact. She just neglected us.

I actually saw 3 times when homosexuals changed through praying and fasting. religious stuff.

but its kinda rare because no one wants to do it.

PS: also i heard that the chinese have some (scientific) techniques to cure homosexuality, but I dont know any details.

So in other words both science and religion has a solution. its pretty good if they both work togather, I think.

Nope. How about this…you stake your life (meaning that I get to slaughter you) in place of the faggots. If he relapses I am coming to cut your fucking head off and maybe your family as well.
NOW, YOU WANT TO STAKE YOUR LIFE ON HIS ABILITY NOT TO BE A FAG OR MOLEST CHILDREN FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE?
See, fucking kikes like you are the reason that we are in the situation that we are in right now. You DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK about the people who REALLY NEED AND DESERVE PROTECTION and you excuse the criminal and blatantly/wantonly corrupted filth.

Tell me, are you keen on staking your own life and the life of your offspring that he won't relapse?
Or are you only willing to gamble with other people's (childrens) lives
Fucking faggot!

How do I convince somone to stop drugs?
It may be a joint, it could be all kinds of shit.

Hah yeah, thats what I know very good now.

Also, I think I didnt explain myself clearly,
Its not one homosexual, it was different people over time, I remember more than 10 times when it happened. always a different fag.

Overall it happened when I was 8 to 13 yrs old. because at the age of 14-15 I started to grow very fast. I think they were afraid to try something like that. however they still kinda tried to talk to me, place a hand on my leg (when I was sitting bench. but again, I was too silent and way too nice to just ko the motherfucker. today I would just papper spray them.

This. tbqh im kinda messed up because of them, im a good looking 29 years old virgin because Im kinda afraid of any relationships now, its like they fucked my life up. srs.
im kinda paralyzed when it comes to relationships.

no wonder the ancient civilizations/religions always killed them to protect the future.

hell no.

but im a realist, the ((gov)) will never allow to kill them, so atleast fucking try to change them or something.

I mean, what do you suggest? creating an underground crew? to secretly kill them as much as possible?
the real power is the low and the mass media, but all of that belongs to ((them)). I dont see a reasonable solution, thats what im trying to say.

Yes they're sick and they feel especially empowered to act in bolder and bolder ways with the full support of society. Since anything they do will be met with cognitive dissonance from the fag hag society (our special gays could never do such a thing!) they have carte blanche. Can't wait until DotR.

Attached: 901854061515f9c529ab4e117e99fff7bc918a0541b8a9ea2f8814e8bc5a18ff.jpg (2117x1970, 425.66K)

It's true, homosexuals reproduce through pedophilia.

No, that’s a ploy.

When slave-moralists in their irrational hatreds and hostility to human prosperity eventually manage to eliminate “gay genes”, the female libido will plummet, while men will become more primitive and worthless as mates. This evolution could conceivably extinguish humanity, though it’s more likely to lead to a sexless all-female clone society that I personally am looking forward to.

I’m a gay man who got molested by his sister when he was young. There was nothing gay about the experience, and I didn’t encounter any pedophiles. Men are more beautiful than women to me, and I don’t seek reproduction. Homosexuality is genetic, but bored sociopaths agonized by the joyous honest peace of modern society want to squelch that truth so that they can have a depraved and worthless world instead.

Remember: human populations increase in slavery and the aftermath of plagues. If you want to send a human population soaring, decimate it repeatedly. That’s why Tarrant, subsequently to converting to Islam, murdered a bunch of his coreligionists.

Tarrant never converted to Islam you Kike.

You will be first. Fuck you. You are damaged goods user. Preyed on by a pedophile. If there had been justice your sister would have been dragged out and murdered in front of you and then you could have grown up as a normal man rather than converting your rage into hedonistic self destruction. I really hate you fucking kikes. I can't believe that Zig Forums has a problem with christianity when you fuckers roam this place. You are a parasite on society worse than a nigger because you are harder to spot due to your skin color.

REPENT!

Attached: Christ reaches through the water to you.jpg (736x736, 97.84K)

Also, this.
Possibly the most retarded statement I have ever seen on Zig Forums and I have seen some STUPID FUCKING SHIT ON HERE.
It is not even a 'clever' attempt as subversion. 84 IQ.

Instead of being shattered niggerchimps, why don’t you people try being proud again? Be your own people, attend your own lives, quit screaming in violent agony about how utterly tormented you are that other people exist.

You know what distinguishes ghettoes? Buncha stupid violence from people who can’t handle reality. Ghetto people hate the world and each other. Somehow this attitude doesn’t seem to strengthen them.

You know what happens when gay guys move into a poor region together near each other? Lessa stupid violence, and the area gentrifies. Gays move to be near each other, not near children, and the crime rate starts dropping as people live in deeper peace with their neighbors. Gays have the strength not found in this place; they aren’t screaming in broken prideless agony over the existence of other people.

They aren’t broken, and you niggers don’t need to be. Heal your spines; be strong again. Give up being niggers.

I spent a good while prodding this place into false flagging before it happened, pointing out repeatedly such things as the expanding population of genocidal Africa. They kill each other, but also breed constantly. The human societies that don’t die constantly don’t breed constantly.

I know right, that was just the most retarded thing I ever heard.

Herr der, if you kill your own group it will reproduce more.

Kill yourself faggot. The only reason gays have money is because they don't have kids, homosexuality is symbolic of a dying society.

Attached: Can't kill self brainlet.jpg (728x546 101.22 KB, 371.34K)

No worries than. We will kill all the fags and you will have a 'population explosion'. Works for me. Put your address down below, anons will visit you and you can experience the population explosion you faggots have been waiting for.

One of the problems Islam has in the first world is acceptance. Their culture is unwanted, but not violently unwanted. Not much is ever violently unwanted in the first world. First worlders are good at tolerating a society that most people don’t like most of. We find beauty in our niches and across the first world humans defend a hundred million nests of personalized appeal.

That is not how society works among the Islamic nations, who I tend to think of as “the second world”. In second world nations, slight differences of style or allegiance result in murder, and nearly-prosperous nations are beset by rival tribes of screaming suffering conformists who would rather die than live in a society that they dislike most of. They are like you, in this thread; they can find no happiness, and tend to die unfulfilled.

Islam spreads and breeds much more readily in the agonized aryanist hateslave climate of the second world than in the disparate and diverse strength of the first world. Islam relies on the “sectarian violence” “problem” in its “society” as a goad. It keeps people threatened enough to reproduce; it keeps potentially happy people dying miserable rather than producing beauty in this world.

So they need false flags to achieve that. Never was a submission more absolute than that of Islam; never was a society more broken in submission to liars; never was a society more absolutist in corruption. They fight forever, one way or another, so obedient are they.

It’s a religion that psychologically abuses its adherents until they’re so desperate to escape each other that they strap bombs to themselves and explode with voiceless blood-spattered rage. How is it hard to imagine they would sacrifice each other in other ways as well?

The second world kills those people because its made of those people. The first world tries to quell rage with a more fully reciprocal soothing pattern, and doesn’t kill Islamics enough to reify the persecution complexes of Islamics. They aren’t loved or hated. In the first world, they have to deal with being merely people. So the first world doesn’t kill enough and isn’t oppressive enough for Islam to spread readily in.

What % of current active fagots/pedos intentionally didn't report being molested as kids for political/perv reasons? I'd guess about 54%, if you get my drift.

Your a homosexual kike that wants Aryan warriors to fight your wars for you. We will kill the Jew before the Kebab. Go to Hell.

Mm. You’re retarded. Try reading what you oppose. Cool the emotional flux and grow spine enough to address your tormenter.

Let me cut you again.

Faggots are a prosperous society that doesn’t kill. We are the joyous death of ghettoes; we help people to live. We are this, even in societies that kill us, because it’s genetic. The prosperous societies tolerate us while the poorer societies suffer in hatred; our genes are efficacious.

Did you catch that? It’s genetic.

Expunge the relevant genes, and you get a society less peaceful and prosperous. So, by my structures, you retarded weaklings tortured by the happiness of others would experience the actual population explosion.

Or would you?

Imagine your society stripped of the genetic capacity to appreciate masculinity, and you will imagine a society genetically “cleansed” of gays. Even your women won’t appreciate masculinity. You can survive that evolution as a species only if you’re willing to be rapenigger savannah apes… but you’re aryan genetrash, or undignified enough to fake it, so obviously you’re that broken.

You’re easily tortured, and have such delightfully thin skin. Where do people go in mythology to experience a world that tortures them constantly, growing worse every time they fight it? You are already in hell, and I have come to you, my dear pet.

This is a new level of Kike anti-logic.

Fucking genetrash, I swear.

I am serious when I say this fag needs to die first.
You will notice a lack of address in any of the responses.

You realize the sexes have different genes right? Faggots don't reproduce anyway, if anyone is killing "genetic attraction to masculinity" it's faggots like you.

I was subjected to the same, but never became a faggot. Instead I just couldn’t trust people. I fucking hate them though. By God, they are going to experience torture when DOTR comes.

Faggotry= Pederasty, faggots are into soft, petite boys not hairy high test men you fucking tranny shill.

Does it matter? They take their cock (the life generative principle) and ram it into shit, cum and semen until they are diseased husks of flesh that are basically nothing more than zombie hedonists who kill people with the generative principle.

Attached: new_york_aids_cartoon.png (1220x822, 42.86K)

shit, blood and semen

Relatives of faggots reproduce more because of shared genes. Humans share nearly all of their genes between sexes; the difference between men and women is not entirely a truncation, but it’s mostly a truncation.

Also, genes aren’t everything, although they’re a lot. A genetic gay (and especially a genetic bi) might live their life being straight without knowing - imagine a man who finds both men and women beautiful, which attitude would be highly effective, in fact. Bisexuality is secretly ubiquitous in human populations because both the sons and daughters of bisexuals have elevated reproductive success.

I’m into construction workers, myself.

If “strong men” weren’t sometimes suffer/screaming aryan/niggers, gays would be even more transparently aligned towards stronger men.

I still have not heard a reason to not bomb a gay bar.

Attached: intentionally infected with HIV fags.jpg (1236x909, 302.19K)

To get along in this world you have to have enough emotional strength to recognize causalities inconvenient.

Clenched fist types complaining that masculinity is being undermined are the predominant reason why masculinity might be undermined. Your emotional incontinence makes you unsafe to be around and undesirable to emulate. That prevents your culture from spreading.

I know it’s pointless to say these things; people in places like this aren’t strong enough to contain their rage-barfs, and they eventually die covered in the emesis of hate. Fortunately, I’m fucking around wasting time for my amusement, so why should I care about efficacy? Truth torments you people; I can be casual hellfire to people like you.

Do you laugh at the Pulse footage as well? Can you imagine how many faggots dicks got broken running from that muzzy faggot?

KEK to the picture but what your saying reeks of the truth

Attached: Kek.gif (250x175, 267.5K)

I did not know there was footage, do you have it?

That’s curable already, and will be very curable eventually. Without gay people, your kind would never even cure these things. Do you know how many introns are in your DNA? It’s filthy, filthy, filthy.

Eh. You want to be a nigger, you’ll get to live in a ghetto. You’re only destroying your own kind, lomg-term. It’s the way the world works that all must eat the fruit that grows from the tree of their own pattern.

You people live in terror of violence, and call that strength. You show off what you expect to work. Is it REALLY unfathomable that I consider myself stronger for not being terrified of the world?

Your kind die to concealed firearms.

Have seen it, don't have it…I might have some stills.
It is almost as good as the niggers murdering the muzzies in africa, man woman and child.
Great stuff…man the next person that goes postal better live stream it so we can all laugh.
I do have a couple videos of muzzies dropping fags off buildings…somewhere…but that is pretty old for Zig Forums

You faggots are a disease.

Attached: Easy on the projection.jpg (600x600, 99.17K)

The other thing about because the faggots have been abused some will find a reason to get some unexpecting women to get pregnant hoping that its a boy so they can start abusing them as well.

The original video is hard to find. Maybe another user has it still.
Pretty much every site you go to is 404 because it was so popular to watch fags running, screaming and dying.
wirk.com/graphic-video-of-pulse-nightclub-shooting-released-at-widows-trial/

I have known many women who were tricked into bearing a faggots children. They always go back to their hedonism after the child is born and become and absentee dad leaving a single mom to raise the children while they go get cornholed and their prolapsed anus falls out (don't worry anons; there are instructions online on how to take your dirty shit and blood covered hands and shove that fucker right back inside you). Course I suppose it means you waste a perfectly good set of diapers as well that prevent your anal leakage in public.

Come back you big strong fucking faggot and face the truth about your lifestyle. Being big and strong I am sure you won't have any problem looking at it.
[ready to gore post anons?]

lol once a fag always a fag

Come back with your emotional strength user…you have to have the 'emotional strength' to face our hatred of your disease spreading lifestyle and parasitism and prove you are a stronk man.
STRONK MEN DON'T RUN FROM THEIR DUTY TO TROLL NATIONALISTS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Aka he is POZZING HER until he feels the call of butt sex at which point he will leave her to raise the kids while he sucks cock like a retard and dies of heroin or gets nullo'd by a BDSM nigger; when he has exhausted himself; he will go on public assistance and leech off the rest of society while he dies slowly alone, with MANY ROUNDS OF LIFE PRESERVING DRUGS and ass rekt of some filthy vile disease that no one ever heard of and he caught from some monkey raping nigger on a night that he can't even remember.

MANY times he will have parasitized and FUCKED OUR SOCIETY. Once as a 'husband', once as a 'pedo' towards his own or other people's children, once while abandoning his family or POZZING his wife because he lied to her, and once in death sucking off the welfare tit.
There is nothing that these stronk faggots bring to society that could make up for the abused, death and disease that they bring to it.

Attached: single motherhood ruins childrens lives.png (640x400 122.92 KB, 140.56K)

As soon as you come out o your mother's pussy, she makes you suck her tits - think about these facts in the development of your sexuality first.

Also, moral hysteria of a subject is clearly in a branch of pornography, you are looking up pictures, reading descriptions and so on of these things you apparently hate. You are like those police officers who watch child porn to make sure the guy in the video is the suspect.

To cam your mind, you must first admit that you get some type of sexual pleasure from the knowledge of these activities. Most people never think about "sexualizing" children btw, looking up child drag queens and crying about dumb parades reflects moreso unto you than on the activities themselves.

You abandon common sense for hysteria, you are suffering from a sexual disease. Try letting off a little steam.

Attached: lactacia.jpg (734x489, 51.86K)

BWAHAHAHAHA…faggot had to change IP's.
He is hoping we won't recognize his 'reddit style'…

Yes, I have a reddit style because I am predominantly a leftyfag, but my point still remains, spending your days looking at boys dressed as girls makes you as much of a pedo as any other guy who is obsessed with what young boys are doing with their bodies.