Anyone know of any far right compounds like Waco around? Only without the whole rape kids part...

Anyone know of any far right compounds like Waco around? Only without the whole rape kids part? I want to see if there are any militias around or any organizations that will let me live there in the woods or really rural. I'm too poor to afford a gun but I don't want to be caught off guard.

Attached: 7472714776135ceae6836394a2372ea354be0a44f191546b8620e84f13d32542_1.jpg.jpg (981x925, 59.7K)

We have one in disneyland.

Ever seen any evidence that the Waco preacher was a pedo?

You're going to have to just find some wilderness to squat in.
In some states, you would be awarded rights as a squatter.
Get some really good books about survival. Make sure you can have plenty of drinking water and a dry, soft, place to sleep.

You'll be fine.

sage

There is the user who has started up the NatSoc Christian cult somewhere in burgerland. Find thread in the catalogue.

Really user? If this is your level of 'redpilling' I wouldn't want to be in a compound with you.

You must be the most be 14yo, a retarded zog/shill, or just a very good troll.

4/10 you make me reply.

Attached: 8C001953-5F3D-4408-AC2A-6AAD7E29115F.jpeg (500x600, 62.69K)

Only without the whole rape kids part?

next you'll tell me Randy Weaver was a nazi

You mad I called your MOS sparky?

Don't blame me with your shitty numbers, thanks for the jailbait eye candy though. She looked like the new cat girl.

Fuck off kike. Zig Forums is not (((right wing))).

get a marlin 60 for less than $200. 22 lr is cheap as it gets and will kill. if you cant come up with enough money for a 22 or cheap shotgun, youre useless.

(((commit felonies or we will call you names)))

guns are legal

Nope, OP is one and done. Don't get angry Grandpa you are here with friends.

Yeah. The FBI can help with that.

Alternatively, don't ruin your life for federal agents and jews. Get a job and obtain political power.

they didnt rape kids in waco you dumbfuck

I used to have the photos of the kids who were burned to death at Waco being 'protected by the Federal government'. But I will spare you and I don't really want to look at them again.

Attached: waco us government set fire.jpg (796x527, 58.9K)

THIS NIGGER GLOWS IN THE DARK

kys
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Attached: fbi us collapse.jpg (752x460, 70.37K)