Protest against extradition bill in HK (livestream)

Sorry for disturbing you guys.
We would like to get international attention about what is happening in Hong Kong.
Here is the livestream from multiple media.

twitch.tv/ronald_fung

Please help us to spread the news. Thank you

Attached: 62105759_2336315989747748_7095108350324506624_n.jpg (720x539, 86.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qadY2QMogVM&feature=youtu.be
williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legislative_Council_of_Hong_Kong
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-48591001
archive.vn/9xCdz
edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/hong-kong-protests-june-12-intl-hnk/index.html
archive.vn/ogW9p
youtu.be/TalBPNzuebU
twitch.tv/ronald_fung
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legislative_Assembly_of_Macau
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You didn't eve give us a summary of the bill and both sides' arguments. This is just an ad.

It is but it's pretty basic: Chinese (jews) want legal control over hong kong to extradite anybody china anybody doesn't like and put them in re-education camps and the government is complicit in selling it's own citizens. This is the same kind of protest like yellow vest, that get no cover because mass media isn't (((interested))) in it

to

sheeeeeiiiit

Chin Government fancies itself a empire and it's people as niggers.

Funny the US never gets the people, just those closer to the government.

That's better. Westerners can't really understand something like this that only happens to a group of people whose forefathers didn't fight for their homeland. I'm sure a Yang bill that gave the government full control to extradite Americans to China would be a big deal too.

We HKers are fighting for our freedom, against China for threatening our human rights. We need international attention and support.

For those who have no idea about what is going on, quick rundown:
"In February, the Hong Kong government submitted a proposal to amend the extradition law with China, which allows legal handovers of fugitives to the rest of China under criminal charges "

Our gov is already the puppet of China..We are worry if you don't obey or say something that China don't like, you may be sent to China for a (((fair))) trial. Not only locals, for those foreigners who are in HK would have chance to be sent under the extradition law with China.

It's worse than that. You haven't officially declared independence. You are China.

Fucking disgusting chinks. Hong Kong is rightfully British, the people of Hong Kong want nothing to do with China. The bong should step in, might stir up Asia a bit too which would be nice, stability was a mistake.

Meh, this might be payback for when the US had that old Chinese Hauwei woman arrested in Canada. They understand the power of extended extradition now.

"one country, two systems" promised by China is a lie. China cannot be trusted. May be these are the last words from us and please remember HK at least have tried to say no

Hey Taiwan, can you see this?

Kill yourself slope.
六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
(ノ-_-)ノ~┻┻

Sure let me give you NED repellant.

This thread has been brought to you by National Endownment of Democracy (formarly called Central Intelligence Agency). Hong Kong brunch. Estimated capacity ~1000.

Allen Weinstein, who helped draft the legislation establishing NED, declared in 1991: "A lot of what we do today was done covertly 25 years ago by the CIA."

Trojan Horse: The National Endowment for Democracy – William Blum

williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy

The National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is headed by Carl Gershman. In 1968, he worked in

the research department of B'nai B'rith, and in 1972 he served on the Governing Council of the American Jewish Committee.

Didn't Chiang Kai Shek declare and shed blood for independence? When did HK officially declare independence?

Correct.

Communist bug person; he can't even be a traitor because he is simply a fucking foreigner.

I think those 'big IQ's' can solve your own problems…don't you think? We have our problems here…you either fucking kill the people who are persecuting you or you will die under their crushing grasp. Isn't that what you are always telling us? Survival of the fittest?

USE 'GREAT BRAIN' TO FREE YOURSELF OTHERWISE NO ONE HERE IS GOING TO BELIEVE THOSE ARTIFICIALLY INFLATED IQ'S

posting bugspray
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Taiwan is the only China

If I wanted to share pro-Chinese propaganda where would be a good place other than minecraft?
What is forbidden by the Chinese for you to discuss and would get you put in a camp?

JUNE4事件 天安门 坦克人 liu四 六四 学潮 ⅥⅣ Jun June 陆肆 五月三十五 瓶反鹿死 six四 six月four日 TAM事件 王维林 武警镇压 6.4 工自联 广场 坦克 纪念 戒严 平反 维园 学生领袖 学运 鎮壓 高自联 liusi 8964 四二六社论 历史的伤口 六月的第四天 六si 六four 六肆 八平方纪念 屠杀大学生 国殇之柱 61之后三天 民主女神 五月35日 平反VIIV 5月三十五 Tank 李鹏日记 lipeng日记 八9六4 Blood 六亖 黄雀行动 八九學運 八九運動

Seriously asking questions in
Not larping.

hong kong should go independent
who is willing to fight for it?

Go away China

lol
Only answering a question about a protest that I literally found out about thru this thread. Weird that a explanation of this thread attracted ire.

what if the people posting bug spray are the Chinese shills?

Attached: ching chong bye bye wiped.mp4 (854x480, 1.96M)

I thought you were a HK user so was asking for help to be able to help.
nvm.
bugspray keeps out the shills and Chinese bots

(((Western))) coup against the Chinese Nation

>muh (((democracy))) horseshit
You subhumans will be put back in your place soon. Death to every kike and their servant.

how dare china get extradition rights with the city state that it has already reclaimed from the UK like 20 years ago
if HK wants UK governance back and everyone gets a 3x3m cell in Kowloon then maybe they shouldn't have voted for reunification in the first place

kek

You shouldn't talk to your sister like that.

nobody cares chink

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legislative_Council_of_Hong_Kong

Post your summary

the legislative council voted for 'handover'. the two-system deal stipulation was unfair to pro-PRC elements who have gained majority strength since. that hong kong without even a basic extradition treaty with PRC is in itself a legal infringement on their territorial rights.

kek. Assuming that legislative body was fairly elected at the time, hk deserves what it will get.

PRC should make an example of the alphabet agency backed HK triads; invade and execute them publicly

You're the Chink here.
Try getting a real job Deputy

You guys don’t want to become just like Germany where it’s illegal to criticize a government official. Of course China would just do the same in sneaky way.

It’s incredible how they laugh about this. Chinks think it’s funny to see a kid getting run over.

Shit OP.
Shit is going down in HK right now. Police using tear gas and bean bag bullets against protesters. Some people injured.
Some people even started /hkpol/ on Zig Forums.

News about this from (((BBC and CNN))).
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-48591001
archive.vn/9xCdz
edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/hong-kong-protests-june-12-intl-hnk/index.html
archive.vn/ogW9p

Nobody in HK tried to resist Chinese rule, no one lobbied London and proclaimed their wish to stay under British rule. No one else raised a comment in demurral, and all were united in the certainty that the sun had set on the British Empire and was rising on China. Well…I hope you enjoy the next century or so of bugman rule. Once you go from Western, white-culture (and the rule of law that comes with it) to this…its going to be a bit of a bumpy transition.

There is an important lesson in here for the rest of the world. If you thought Western colonialism was bad…you aint seen nothing yet.

hong kong is rightful chinese clay

They're resisting now. They've done similar attempts in the past. Although I can agree that they didn't do enough to resist it.

Sure thing, chink. The treaty for Britain to hold Hong Kong for 150 years was made between imperial China and them. Imperial China no longer exists. They don't have the right to rule over Hong Kong.

You don't have any rights and freedoms. You live in China.

Attached: 5345345.jpg (1120x640, 242.49K)

You deserve your fate , I hope CCP kills you all , free speech my ass that whole room is an echo chamber

You're retarded, that only works in mainland China. Not Taiwan nor HK

Stream

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Good. They should deport all those protestors to UK.

Enjoy your shelling from the mainland then.

Hong Kong is China
Taiwan is China
Tibet is China
Stop crying about it. China can round up anyone in the middle of the night and put them in a gulag.
And now it looks like ALL of the South China Sea is China.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (780x872 501.03 KB, 602.5K)

Vietnamese here, we disagree.

Why aren’t you listening to G.E.M. right now?

youtu.be/TalBPNzuebU

Attached: C82DD470-548C-4C5E-B168-8EA2F050342C.jpeg (480x360, 49.37K)

communist china had rabbi all over it during its founding, it is thoroughly kiked from the very beginning

As you SHOULD.

twitch.tv/ronald_fung
Is Twitch the only platform you're streaming on?

Oh yeah? Chase them back then, monkey.

Fuck china
I support HongKong.

Give the mainlander lapdogs hell

Attached: IMG_20190612_215110.jpg (990x366 522.5 KB, 21.73K)

Fuck China
Death to all bug filth
Also your kind (tawainese) make the best mountain bikes , still death to all bugs. Kill em all

Sure there is a share of leftards in HK, but there are also plenty of people who despise them. I don't know what the averages are though.

Right on. China sucks ass.

Aussie here

Other asians have taught me why to hate mainlanders, then I found out myself when they started infecting our country

Attached: IMG_20190612_222704.jpg (959x946, 178.55K)

What is the endgoal of HK niggers. That they will be free from mainland. Have they looked at the map. The moment they become free, they will be bombed to stone age. and them invaded.

I guess they want to be a shittier Singapore. Maybe they think they can prevail on some western country to step in and guarantee their independence.

All bugs deserve to be bug bombed tbh

Nice try Xi
Now go back and fucking kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1554746145586.jpg (433x454, 164.26K)

Attached: Don't care.png (564x423, 121.87K)

You(r forefathers) should have fought against "reunification" with mainland China. Revolt or something, join Taiwan.

Huawei

Attached: ANZ grammar spelling.jpg (501x202, 23.46K)

But you still cared enough to post.

Oh man, can you image the absolute anal annihilation Hong Kong joining Taiwan would cause?

Why'd the Hong Kong boards on here end up so short-lived, anyway? Did the users just gradually get shut down, or did they leave for somewhere else?

sdf

Okay, Hongkoner AMA thread

Found the libcuck, it does not matter. They want to wipe out volk out and drain our pockets like (((them))).

Remember: Bongcucked by Teresa May

Thanks for gassing this thread for those (((libtards))) (((NED))) "western sympathizers" (but nothing about European Spirit)

> (((pro-China)))

(((Democrates))) are cancer.

That is like saying you want to dox NSM or other pro-white groups in America, the blow back is gonna be huge.

So /whitepol/ gave /hkpol/ a lesson: read "A Squire's Trial" and "Next Leap" befor posting

Give me your best 1930s German liquor, I need to think about WTF happened ITT

The soy in this post is strong lol

Game plan: 1. wait till China fucks up
2. conquer the north
3. eugenics and purge other ethnicities
4. right the wrong of the ROC-German alliance

>>>/trannypol/

Low activity and newfaggotry, you hwites need to shill this to your ABC friends (sighs in diaspora) then they will relay it to the HKers

Questions for you:
1. What are the best books to understand fascism and its strategy (e.g. Culture Of Critique, Turner Diaries)
2. What are the best redpills that can allow us to get HKers to lynch Jews whilst fighting the police?
3. What are the best software for communicating safely between people? And no Telegram (one retardnigger just got caught)

What if you occupy the Hang Seng exchange and provoke the PLA into destroying the stock market, crashing the economy?

Corrected

Nigger, you are betting on wrong group if you think Hong Soy are capable of overthrowing PRC. You will need mainlander and they are going to gas the Hong Soy before they do anything about PRC.

>Thanks for gassing this thread for those (((libtards))) (((NED))) "western sympathizers" (but nothing about European Spirit)
You are welcome.

They don't need to one is full of fags the other is closeted soyfags.

Anyone who was in Hong Kong in 1997 and isn't a recent commie plant has British Overseas Citizenship. Use it to work towards residency in Britain. If I actually thought this country was a good place to live and wasn't working on moving elsewhere i'd have brought over a Hong Kong girl myself by now.

too bad about the duck lips and the fact that bugs eyes never look in the same direction.

kek

Hong Kong people identify as Hong Kong people rather than "Chinese" which refers to mainland people. Hong Kong is being invaded, big time, by mainland Chinese; the latter are the ones protesting. As far as Hong Kong people are concerned, China can have their criminals back.

Whaaaaaa bo the fuck hooooo…
having lived with a shitty fucking bug invasion of my homeland while I was growing up I could give a shit what bug fuckers do to other fucking bugs. They should all die so that the Earth doesn't have to be so stressed by their devouring parasitism. No better than fuck all day, fuck all night niggers.

Now you know how Hong Kong people feel.
Yet this was your fourth post in this thread. So far.
People come here to learn. Learn this: Hong Kong people are very ethocentric, like most of us here. They tolerate the British, who they call "FILTH" (failed in London, try Hongkong). But they flat out despise mainland Chinese people, who they pretty much views as niggers. Western countries are not the only ones being deliberately destroyed by invaders.

This is Beijing’s way of getting Article 23 through the back door. The DAB withdrew the legislation under public protest: now with Hong Kong more securely under control, they are introducing ostensibly innocent legislation designed to ensure you can’t hack up your gf in Taipei fly home and get away with it that will have a curiously similar effect.

This is how Beijing operates: two steps forwards, one step backwards.

See: the creation of the DAB, the success of pro-Beijing newspapers, the control of the Heung Yee Kuk, the clearing of Tiu Keng Leng village, the movement of Hong Kong tycoons and HKFTU into the pro-Beijing camp, the Joint Declaration and the Handover itself, the pro-Beijing Camp getting a majority of seats in LegCo, the SCMP becoming a pro-Beijing paper, the pan-democracy camp failing to secure an open Chief Executive selection process…

The history of Hong Kong since 1967 has been a story of ever-expanding CCP influence over Hong Kong, and looked at dispassionately over the long term this is a trend which has so far never really reversed. Whether we like it or not it is true.

Pretty soon Hong Kong LegCo will look like the Macau Assembly where 29/33 members are in the pro-Beijing camp.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legislative_Assembly_of_Macau

Literally even without any change, the constant drip drip of new immigrants from the mainland will wash away the influence the pro-democracy camp has in the long run. And the irony is it will all be oh-so democratic, Beijing and the DAB leadership will smile smugly at Long Hair and the DPHK dinosaurs and say why are you so bigoted, isn’t it right that mainland immigrants get residency and voting rights after years of contributing to society? How can you blame them for wanting good relations and being a bridge between the mainland and Hong Kong blah blah blah.

Interesting trivia about the four pro-democracy legislators in Macau btw. One of them is actually non-Chinese! That’s right, of the not even handful of pro-democracy members they have over there one of them is a Portuguese.

Obviously Hong Kong is nowhere near that far gone yet, but you’d be surprised how fast the abnormal becomes normal. Sure the DPHK still picks up large chunk of geographical constituencies every election but expect a double whammy of more mainlanders voting and demoralization to screw them in the long run. If the DPHK can’t get you democracy either in LegCo or for Chief Executive elections and now it seems can’t stop you being legally Shanghai’d out of the territory if you say the wrong thing, what is literally the point of the party existing? Nominally it’s to advance democracy in Hong Kong obviously, but if they can’t do that then what can they do?

I know I sound like a bit of an asshole saying this: but am I wrong?

Well, Hong Kong is a lost cause.

Even when the people are genuinely upset, Beijing shills can spam 24/7 that the operation is CIA-supported to delegitimaze their cause.

Their only way through this is a full case riot where they take guns and fight back.

No fucktard YOU INVADED MY HOME FIRST…I hope the chinese kill you all.

That map is even funnier when you know the only recent legal text mentioning them says that the spratlys are rightful french clay (recognized by both Vietnam and china in the early 1900's) and the french never restitutioned them to anyone and it wasn't a part of Indochina (it's mentioned in the vietnam/france peace treaty that they were using them as a rear bases when and thus was purposefully left out, to speed up the french military evacuation process)… they stopped occupying them.

I'm a White guy in Wisconsin.
Carry on.

>I'm a (((White))) guy in Wisconsin.
So a jew? Take your guilt and shove it up your ass.

LOL. Nope. Now kindly stop tard-spamming the thread.

Eh, the mainlanders see HongKongers as soyboy cuckolds guzzling British semens. They are going to be cucked and replaced by mainlanders.

Hahaha

Ok, Rabbe Avraham Goldbergstein.

Mainlanders chinese are basically the mongol hoards.

They hate hong konger but they want to live in HK for the fresh air.

They are way masculine than soy-drinking smartphone-cucks that are native to Hong Kong.

I don't think so.

The actual mainlanders are also soy-drinking smartphone cucks, except they are poorer.

You are getting hard on PRC's military stunts.

Hong Kongers call themselves Hong Kongers instead of Chinese, many of them want to be under Bong control again as if that was any better with the current Bongistan they loathe and fear mainland China, the CCP and their insectoid drones, they want to distance themselves as much as possible from chinks, they don't even speak the same language and many actually get offende when they are called Chinese.

Hong Kong speaks Cantonese while China speaks in Mandarin, but as soon as the CCP got their claws on Hong Kong they began to nuke Cantonese classes from schools the same way they did with Tibet's native language

just look at this poster, this is what Hong Kong thinks of main land China
they think of them as merica thinks of Spics, or Bongs think of Pajets, or Yuros think of Kebabs, as nothing but filthy subhuman parasites

I'm surprised they haven't tryed to ally themselves with Taiwan (what's left of the real pre Mao China)

do you despise chinks, and want them all dead? well, let me tell you nobody hates chinks more than someone from Hong Kong… maibe someone from Taiwan

Attached: OB-RP697_feudad_G_20120201032555.jpg (553x369, 73.31K)

Anonymously calls White people "jew".
Filtered, both of your hopping IPs. Such tiresome faggots, these garden variety shilling mongs.

Gee another post-colonial success story. Name a former British colony outside North America that has flourished once the colonial powers left.

LoL, nope.

I live here.

Yeah, sure, soyboy.

Yeah nogger. They are soyboy for killing live dogs and cats and eating them. Have you seen a cracked skull soycuck and how brain oozes out of pores? Have you seen muscles cut and blood sprayed? Do I have to post gores? Most of them have. Because they don't have empathy. Keep coping harder and jerking off, soycuck. They are gonna eat you up if they find you in hongkong.

They did just that in 1979 during the Sino-Vietnamese War.

Australia and NZ.