Before Reaganomics

Before Reaganomics
After Reaganomics
Honestly at this point we should just start burning banks across the country none stop and make the federal reserve stop existing if ya know what i mean
reduce things to land of the fucking free like how it should be and god damn it idc what you do just go do it away from you fucking assholes
but we're a literal slave race fucking retards infighting fucking morons who are all going to die

Attached: D8j_xKfWwAA8NVD.jpg (1016x659, 81.5K)

but that violates the NAP!

Where we're going we wont need the NAP

Attached: deathtakemeaway.jpg (300x250, 26.96K)

The big gains in the first part are from women entering the workforce and bumping the household income.

makes sense

Regan was a kike puppet like Trump.

Before I was born.
Yaay

I came here to remind you that
monies is a receipt for work
(labor, service, product, etc.)
and only functions as a store of value.
If the monies isn't storing value (work) then it has no "true" value.
Despite the dank maymays to the contrary, jews, who only have monies, truly own nothing.

What's it like being a retard who thinks they know what they're talking about? This whole "reaganomics" bullshit is leftist lies. The decoupling happened in 1971 when the international gold standard was removed.

Booya

And for anyone lurking who doesn't know this by now, notice when the corner happens? The jew run central banks are root cause for this entire disaster.

Attached: US-National-Debt-and-Interest-Paid-and-Cumulative-Deficits-2.jpg (1002x644, 200.14K)

Who knew the Iraq/Afgan war would be so darn expiensive

right back at ya

Attached: wew.png (900x700, 759.98K)

wrong as long as we use their money they own us

Of all the things to blame, not having 50-60% income taxes to buy Travonica his sex change and DuhBonica her deep fried fat and diabeetis treatment doesn't seem like the problem.

no its just another nail in the coffin i dont know why i felt the need to start there

>(((reagan)))

hence why you look at real wages and not household income
then realize it has hardly budged

Oh look, more proof boomers sold the west out to (((them))).

Male income went down, and oligarchs got 2 workers for the price of 1.

Reagan was a boomer?

Fuck off