PEDOPHILE RACE-MIXING FAGGOT JEW CROWNED STRAIGHT PRIDE CLOWN WORLD PARADE MARSHAL

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

<Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos has been named the grand marshal for Boston’s "Straight Pride" parade.

<Organizers announced Friday the former Breitbart editor as the parade's grand marshal after they originally used actor Brad Pitt's name and likeness for the event.

<The head of Super Happy Fun America, a group that "advocates on behalf of the straight community," told the Boston Herald that Pitt “was not super happy” about the group using his name and likeness without his consent.

<“I really like his movies and his lawyers sent us a letter asking us to take his stuff down but, you know, you’re allowed to do satire,” John Hugo, president of Super Happy Fun America, told the newspaper.
ADVERTISEMENT

<The (((organization))) later named Yiannopoulos, who is openly gay, as its grand marshal for the event.

<“I might technically be a sequined and perfectly coiffed friend of Dorothy’s, but I’ve spent my entire career advocating for the rights of America’s most brutally repressed identity — straight people — so I know a thing or two about discrimination,” Yiannopoulos said in a statement released by the group.

<“This parade is a gift to anyone, male or female, black or white—gay and transgender allies, too!—who will stand with us and celebrate the wonder and the majesty of God’s own heterosexuality. Men, bring your most toxic selves. Women, prepare to burn your briefcases! Because it’s great to be straight, and we’re not apologizing for it any more. We’re Here, Not Queer.”

<Boston’s Straight Pride event purportedly aims to celebrate heterosexuality in a city that’s said to have one of the largest LGBTQ communities in the nation.
“I know it’s a little ironic to have a gay conservative as our icon," Hugo told the Boston Herald.

<The parade — which has a tentative date of Aug. 31, according to organizers — doesn't appear to have received a required city permit.

<Fox Nation host and conservative commentator Tomi Lahren lashed out at the city over the logistics. But Mayor Marty Walsh (D) wrote that the city cannot deny a permit based on an organization’s values.

<“This ‘Straight Pride Parade’ doesn't yet have a permit, but is working to amend their application for permits to host a public event,” Walsh wrote in a tweet on Thursday while inviting visitors to attend the LGBT Pride Parade.

<Whatever outside groups may try do, our values won't change. I invite each and every person to stand with us, and show that love will always prevail. Join us in celebration this Saturday for the @bostonpride Parade and in the fight for progress and equality for all. pic.twitter.com/AwoGuuHuVp
<— Mayor Marty Walsh (@marty_walsh) June 6, 2019

<Yiannopoulos was banned from Facebook earlier this month, along other other prominent figures the social media platform described as “dangerous.” The controversial commentator is also banned from entering the country of Australia over his comments on social media about the New Zealand mosque shootings.

archive.fo/tGgyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/
archive.fo/hLr5d

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

no one cares about any of these jews

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

Let's trigger the libs guys. That was the whole purpose of this entire thing. Reminder that this is the best conservatives have. Trolling the libs epicly is the best they will ever have.

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

MASSIVE KEK MY BRO TROLLING DEM LIBCUCKS EPIC STYLE BY SUCKING SOME NIGGER DICK YEEEEHAWWWWW GET FUCKED LIBCUCKS
Proceeds to get gangbanged by niggers and pozzed in the ass
Fucking conservatives man, they never conserve anything that matters, just (((money))) to pozz the next generation

Attached: disgusting.jpg (34.88 KB, 608x608)

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

Fucking conservatives man, they never conserve anything that matters, just (((money))) to pozz the next generation
Because it's not an ideology. If it was, it'd have principles and a coherent philosophy. It's merely an attitude and a form of posturing, nothing else. Imagine being politically involved but not having an actual political philosophy – that's how fucking dumb these people are.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

Will you trannies get a room and stop making a scene in a board you do not belong?

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

I'm sorry Mr Conservative – I forgot this was a Trump-MIGA board for based Boomers. Fuck you.

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

Your nigger tier intelligence is telling. This board isn't the jungle you can grab fruits from nigger. You clearly do not belong here.

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

Your nigger tier intelligence is telling
Says the nigger getting triggered for no reason. Have you tried killing yourself yet???

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

The straight pride parade is essentially trolling/triggering libs, right? In actuality though, does it accomplish anything else? I think so.

I apologize for the weak premise here, but maybe someone else can add to this. With our ideologies (well, I personally am NatSoc), a straight pride parade should be led by a straight white man, and no other. The goal here ISN'T to gain acceptance of straight people among society (who the fuck cares what a bunch of degenerates think?), but with Milo leading this, this event could potentially act as a pressure release valve, and a way to continue promoting (((coexistence))). In other words, while this event was intended to trigger the degenerate left, it could backfire and end up promoting more tolerance garbage.

Hope you guys can see where I'm going with this line of thinking.

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

What? Why are you saging the thread faggot

Attached: thumbs-up.jpg (222.79 KB, 1200x1600)

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

Let's fight for special rights and privileges got straight hetero people.

We are oppressed.

We need special rights.

If a gay person attacks or says anything negative about a straight person, it should be classified as hate crime.

If a gay person attacks a heater person, we should put it in the media and throw tantrums about it.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

*hetero

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

parading sexuality
thank god we're back on track

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

Milo isn't a serious political figure, just an IRL shitposter, and not even that good of one. Gays not welcome.

Attached: gayexecute.jpg (74.71 KB, 600x867)

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

I like the attention to detail in this meme

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

I think I know why this thread was made. milo is attacking tradthot nationalist lauren southern. It's always good to see jews and faggots call out other jews and faggots. for jewry and faggotry.
dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/
archive.fo/hLr5d

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

isis pepe is cutting with the blunt end of the knife

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

They're that soft.

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

Many modern day pioneers (esoteric immigrants) would frown upon Milo's lifestyle

Captcha: fgyjws (faggy jews)

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

Modern*

Ian King
Ian King

That is, in fact, literally the plan.
BASED poopdick jew loves straights, stop getting so agitated goy

Attached: d5a84779b3a580cb12f032428e6fce06cc990a2e.png (483.49 KB, 855x724)

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

what did he say that was wrong, cocksucker?

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

Savage. At least he didn't use a dull, rusty spoon.

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

Milo grand marshal of straight pride parade.
We really do live in total clown world now.
Actually we are now clown world +5

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

Reminder that oldfags shilled people like this.

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

You can't be convinced to hate what is left of your nation (after the kikes get done shredding it) unless you have 'clown world' rubbed in your face, repeatedly. What they are after is the complete destruction of the Constitution because it prevented them from abusing, torturing and murdering people like they enjoy.

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

Who in their right fucking mind would participate in a straight parade anyway.
That sounds like sinking to their level.

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

LOL HA HA LE FANNY MAY MAY LOL LOOK AT SALT
HA HA WHITE GENOCIDE CONTINUES UNABATED
BUT IT FUNNY BECAUSE PUPPETS WHO ARE TOLD TO GET MAD GOT MAD
Kill yourself.

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

I think it was supposed to be humorous. Because someone made the arguments in the comments that there is a 'straight parade' everyday when Whites enter rush hour traffic to go to work and support the ENTIRE FUCKING PLANETS PARASITES by our slave labor.

The greatest lie on this planet is that Whites were not slaves to feed, house and shelter THE LESSER RACES since their inception. Now look where we are…they are going to use the technology WE INVENTED for good to enslave us forever for the next 10,000 plus years and live off our toil. The only thing we can do is bring the system down by not participating in it before it is too late and we are enslaved forever (basically). Withdraw from the system and its politics. Protect what is valuable (your people/DNA/offspring). Let the parasites kill each other over the scraps until they are all dead.

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

How do we dox the organizers and ruin their lives for promoting a pedo?

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

Now that's what I call clown world. This shit is gayer than the regular faggotry. Hopefully some psycho fag leftist goes to town with an ebil black rifle.

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

that's not a bad idea. Public bathrooms would be easy to do this to and you'd get lots of eyeballs

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

race-mixing

Buggery doesn’t produce niglets, user.

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

I am now the great god king of all women and also the trannies.

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Nah conservatism represents conservation of the constitution.

The bible is the book upon which this republic rests. -Thomas Jefferson

I contest the book of revelation with sources in the operation textem thread

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit