E Michael Jones - "Mexican immmigration gave me high hopes because they are Catolic"

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

(((E Michael Jones))) continues his trite against whiteness and nationalism as he shows his cathocuck "love" for spic subhumans who want to take your country and turn it into mexico.

Christcucks worship this fraud and think hes their jordan peterson guiding their "logos" against the "satanic" jews.

Can we finally admit christcucks cant be nationalists because their idology is founded in their jewish religion and not in a belief in their white/aryan race?

Attached: E.-Michael-Jones-I-Had-Great-Hopes-for-the-Mexican-Immigration-Because-Most-Mexicans-Are-Catholic.mp4 (2.62 MB, 640x360)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1521662660396.png
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1524019588366.jpg
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/a-brief-history-of-the-kingdoms-of-israel-and-judah/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/how-the-ashkenazi-jews-conquered-the-west/
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/jews-and-history-lies-galore/
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta
youtu.be/QcbcUtCXbD0

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

Work on your spelling retard.
We don’t have to fucking do anything you spastic, christ cucks are the spiritual women of men; they follow the lead.
Christcucks can be left to their own devices and pitfall scams, and when the time comes they either join or go to god early with the rest of the genetic filth. People so reliant on external forces and so in denial about reality won’t do anything but stab you in the back during the most crucial times, thus it’s better to disregard and leave them to their retarded puppet plays, and when the kike burns down his church and he STILL doesn’t wake… maybe it’s better to bury him with muslims.
Stop talking about christians you faggot
Stop talking about their e-celebs you faggot
Stop making threads about inane shit you dumb newnigger

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

He just means that high morals beings are good for a society rather than having degenerates raising degenerate children. Who the fuck do you think Jews fears the most. Catholic christian high moral Mexicans or Common weed atheist junkie american degenerates. Dumb ass.

Israel owns USA if you didn't already know. The only nationality that exist in USA is the fantasy of it. USA is based on shit tons of cultures not the same like European countries. Nationality in US is a state of mind not if you are native or not. Those mexicans who are christian with high values and morals are probably more into the proper nationality USA mindset of the past. Rather than the modern degeneracy nationality mindset most americans have today.

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

I say things only jews say
wow don’t do this thing jews don’t want now
Reported. Sage.

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

Christianity is a universalist ideology that places zero value on race. Jones loves to talk about how Jews promote sexual degeneracy, but he refuses to address that miscegenation is the worst form of sexual degeneracy the Jews push on the goyim. Furthermore, Jones has zero moral qualms with racial mixing and probably approved of his Church turning Latin America into a 56% shithole

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

Modern christians are christcucks. But some orthodox are still around who actually follows the bible. Modern christians do not follow bible. Thats why they become cucks. I mean thats exactly what the Jews wanted to completely destroy the meaning of Christianity. Like how people view it now in here Christcuck. That is exactly what Jews want. They succeeded. Look at history dumbasses. Christianity was never anything remotely to cucking.

Christianity is what defended the countries and brought prosperity. It has nothing to do with Jews. Read the damn bible before opening your mouth. Rednecks. While at it. Read the history of christianity and catholic church relation with Jews too in the past thousand years. People are so fucking dumb.

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Shitting on the Detroit 10 wasn't working, why not take a swipe at a different enemy?

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

hope this faggot gets bean'd
aka skill peeled off

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

(((E Michael Jones)))
He's not a shill, just an example of why the catholic position doesn't work. But it isn't all of Christianity that's the problem.

When you combine the biological imperative for your race to survive with a spiritual one, you get people like (most of) The Order who are willing to sacrifice everything.

The attached pdf is Willis Carto's controversial editorial from The Barnes Review, "Is Christianity Still Viable", making the case for Christian Identity.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

This poster is non-White and Mexican.

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

So which is it you vague ill defined douche?

Catholics are degenerate because Catholics, or the Jews forced them to be degenerate?

Which is it, because I am confused, Jews had no problems sending millions of Catholics to die in a stupid war, or in gulags. Catholics had no issues burning Jewish women on stakes and worse.

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

Who the fuck do you think Jews fears the most. Catholic christian high moral Mexicans or Common weed atheist junkie american degenerates
Neither.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

they are Catolic
I can say I'm a new york nigger but that doesn't make me rape women in central park at night.

Jason White
Jason White

Kikes fear everything, and everyone.
Paranoid schizophrenia, backed by deep guilt and shame for being a global parasite on humanity will do that to a yid.

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Only in the alleys?

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

No. It just makes you the most likely of all the subhumans on our planet to do such a thing.
You can't be trusted in civilized society.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Nice false dilemma idiot

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

Maybe, but neither beaners nor degenerate weed smokers are a strong danger to the kikes in reality.

James Wood
James Wood

This. op is gey

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

No. It just makes you
It doesn't make me anything, that's the point dumb fuck.
what are you a catholic spic? hahahahahaha
mexicans are spanish!!!! they're catlics!!! They're good people that's why they all want to flea the country they rule!!!

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

christ cucks are the spiritual women of men
That's a quotable right there.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

You're right brother, what they fear the most are pics related

Attached: pagancringe1.jpg (118.51 KB, 1024x930)
Attached: pagacringe3.jpg (68.72 KB, 639x780)
Attached: pagancringe5.jpg (83.65 KB, 774x627)

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

continuing to promote this anti-white kike
By giving him the time of day, and titling your thread in a positive way, you're still promoting him. /christian/ spammers will flood the board for weeks even more than they usually do because their fellow kike worshipping eceleb was called out for what he was.

only jews are against jews and jew-worshippers
Kill yourself Jamal.

(((damage control)))
your kiked religion is centered around a rabbi and a jewish god. There is no "good" variant.

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

I say things only jews say
holy shit here I am again, saying it
why don’t you believe me
lol sage

William Howard
William Howard

Oy vey! Can (((we))) finally admit that (((Catholicism))), despite being completely at odds with new testament doctrine, is proof we should all just abandon the religion that names us… er, I mean jews, the synogogue of satan and the murdering enemies of all mankind?

Attached: 25042018174142.jpg (40.27 KB, 550x365)

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

You're just as bad as him, Jamal.

Hunter James
Hunter James

You can't trust those who throw out the mortal here and now on how for what comes after death. Race doesn't exists for these cucks either. They are like boomers that kick problems down the road and go, hey who cares there's life after death so who gives a shit if I support my daughter's nigger rapists who I must agape (skiing with the kid because no abortion), who am I to judge.

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

A hot blonde woman of royal descent?

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

Can we finally admit christcucks cant be nationalists because their idology is founded in their jewish religion and not in a belief in their white/aryan race?
This should have been obvious. Christians that LARPpost on Zig Forums as "hello fellow redpilled ones!" always invent excuses. The unsaid factor with them is that they possess cognitive dissonance.

While bluepilled normalfags continue to say they have free will and freely think, but then allow themselves to be programmed by jews and jew puppets, so do christians that continue to pop up on Zig Forums. These jew-worshipers pretend they're redpilled, but always cycle through the same exact lies to mask christianity's inherent zionism.

the "lofty speech LARPer" christcuck
not to he confused with the
the "muh logos" christcuck
who continues to rely on Thomas Aquinas' bastardization of greek concepts
the "but hitler was christian" christcuck
always deferring to this as if it changes things - classic misdirection
the "jews hate christianity though" christcuck *posts kikel image*
even though jews invented the religion, lived alongside christians for more than a 1000 years, and the kikel image is all christcucks have to show for it
the "synagogue of satan myth" christcuck
taking 3 (technically 2) brief phrases and building a case off of everyone's ignorance of the fact that satan is a NULL value term so jews don't name other culture's deities making synagogue of satan mean jews that don't worship jew deities.
the "but christianity can be unkiked!" christcuck
who presents a dubious framed argument and then resorts to above listed tricks when confronted, bonus points when they try to clumsily explain away positive christianity and the NSDAP's struggles with christian saboteurs
the "[christianity flavor] is unkiked christianity (and solution to JQ)" christcuck
2 weeks from now he will be shilling for a different flavor - "true communism hasn't been tried" tier
the "my headcanon says jesus was white and aryan" christcuck
also posts on /b2/ and spams the same set of links where an equally delusional christcuck schizo'd the same thing
the "christianity moralized whites" christcuck
which if true (it isn't) means that jews are moral people that tamed whites with their totally original moral code - this is what peak zionism looks like
the "christianity is why whites advanced and built civilizations" christcuck
he exists to ignore prior white civilizations, and the fact that the spread of christianity included the removal and burnings of records, knowledge, and previous places of learning and discovery setting back advancements until the end of the medieval times
but (lists a few meager inventions)
always ignoring most medieval inventions were rediscoveries and doesn't make up for what was lost

And these were just off the top of my head.

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

The OP may be faggot, but that's a good thing. It's time for the White Race to accept homosexuality and fuck gay young Aryan men for the White Race. Cuckstianity (kike-on-a-stick lmao) has repressed our urges for too long. The Romans did it, the Greeks did it, and now it's our turn to fuck gay young Aryan catamites for the White Race. Tfw no underage boipussy to fuck for the White Race. By Odin's beard, I will have my gay slaves, and there's nothing you Semite worshippers can do about it!

Attached: CuckstiansSoMean.png (9.55 KB, 810x56)
Attached: MuhWhiteReligion.png (8.08 KB, 720x32)
Attached: PaganFaggotry.png (47.55 KB, 866x241)
Attached: PagansWorshipCum.png (129.48 KB, 905x435)

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

Here's a choice. Keep arguing over bullshit in every thread about religion, or start riding my family tree.

Make a choice, agree to separate, or for every post you make here arguing this you ride my nearest relatives patriarch.

Attached: download.jpeg (6.52 KB, 304x166)

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

Jamal's already repeating himself
Why haven't you offed yourself yet, schizophrenic kike worshipper?

It's funny how you kikestians keep saying that, yet you're literally worshipping a jewish rabbi with a messiah complex and a jewish god with scriptures written by jews.

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Actually, yes. Its why semites mutilate their genitals. When you don't find a place in society for girls who can't have children, were never married off, or widowed early they corrupt the rest of society. Volvas were killed if they stepped out of bounds or laid curses, these weren't feminists you absolute coon.

Jason White
Jason White

keep counting mods, you know the rules

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

I deported this gay ass thread an hour ago. Its still here.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

is proof we should all just abandon the religion that names us… er, I mean jews, the synogogue of satan and the murdering enemies of all mankind?
Why are christfags so thoroughly deluded that they're the only anti-semitic religion in history when they've probably been the firmest, closest allies of the jew

Go on, quote your fucking yid book about how you're real hardcore antisemites and it's just not a pissing contest between two groups of kikes over who has the correct religious interpretation.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

not my fault. I don't have mods powers, just esoteric magicks

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

Cuckstianity (muh Jewish rabbi worship) has held back pagan homosexuals like myself who's only dream is to have an All-huWhite Gay Aryan bathhouse with a sign that says No Niggers Allowed. Is that too much to ask? Can't someone like me, an Aryan homosexual, enjoy the male bonding of cum-guzzling and fucking young huWhite men in their tight cherry-red little assholes?

Attached: FuckMyPaganAsshole.png (40.97 KB, 842x195)
Attached: ItShouldntConcernYou.png (31.75 KB, 852x126)
Attached: RomansWereFags.png (74.73 KB, 877x264)
Attached: PagansGuzzleGayCum.png (23.78 KB, 758x111)

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

reddit threads

Here, lemme just pull up the bazillion faggot Anglican and Protestant poz rallies and watch you sputter and sperg about how you're orthogang or someshit.

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

You're right, my white Aryan brother. What the Western world needs is actually more feminism, where strong, independent huWhite women can be the big spoon in bed, and can peg me whenever she wishes. This is the Our Future. Become Who You Are.

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

And here's the kike worshipper that pretends to be anti-kikestian in the most obvious fucking strawman false flag way.

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

welcum katholik bruderz

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

think hes their jordan peterson
Are you saying that globalist shill Juden Peterstein is any better?
He's worse, much worse.

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

Not wanting to ride your hefers and skanks doesn't make us gay. You just have no standards.

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

Attached: The-Last-Comintern-667x360.jpg (52.5 KB, 667x360)

Isaac White
Isaac White

lol u UN faggots make shittier threads everyday

Attached: 20190323-113203.png (3.22 MB, 1868x2270)

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

Christianity is baste and redpilled until protestants/communists/freemasons/vatican II/the enlightenment ruined it.

Every hooknose worshipper is going into a pit and their holy places will be dismantled brick by brick.

Attached: FuckChristfags.png (245.58 KB, 1681x2802)

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

Have I angered you, my White Aryan brothers? I am only carrying on the tradition of my ancestors. My dream in life is to establish a permanent, 100% all white Ethonostate where Richard Spencer, Greg Johnson and I can freely fuck each other whilst throwing up a Roman Salutes to photos of the Fuhrer. I want to build a world where this is possible. If you don't like that, I'm afraid you're just based and redpilled enough.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

Nah, I'm very much used to Christfags who think their volk and history was cavemen shoving sticks and rocks into their assholes unitil based Saul of Tarsus came along and said 'hey don't do that'.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

Hey at least I can get a real job.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

Ah yes, you like your skanks young, white, and with a tiny little feminine penis. By Odin's beard, and with the power of lightening and steel, we will build a Ethnostate where even you can enjoy the fruits of a young, gay catamite slave's asshole. Become Who You Are!

Attached: PaganCringe.png (1.02 MB, 855x720)

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

christcucks
not friends for sure
but can be used as warmeat if we increase their fanaticism and hate

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

"Gave* me high hopes" That is past tense.

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

That sounds pretty blackpilled. I don't think Odin would approve!

Attached: OurVolk.png (116.61 KB, 826x374)

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

I'm gonna fuck juicy white aryan assholes and there's nothing you (((Cuckstians))) can do about it.

Attached: BeholdTheWhiteRace.png (32.16 KB, 793x118)

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

<UMADBRO
he actually thinks 2007 4/b/ troll tactics will cover up his fuming kike worshipping anger

Ian King
Ian King

aids vegan strikes again dude looks sickly

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

You're missing the point. Paganism is about Volk, Tradition, Strength, and Masculinity. What can be more masculine than having three White Aryan cocks in your ass?

Attached: YoureMissingThePoint.png (46.79 KB, 765x175)

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

assholes arent juicy they are slimy with fecal ooze

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

Christcucks can be left to their own devices
WTF dumbass, no they can't, they are causing massive damage. Your idea of leave them to their own devices results in cuckstian zionists jew soldiers and breed shitskins around the world then ship them into White countries.

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

not even 60 posts and it's already brimful of Christian homosexual masturbatory falseflagging

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

Even better my huWhite brother. The White Aryan Race will not survive until they break the chains of Jewish morality and engage in high-risk, anal, White Aryan male bonding! Become Who You Are!

Attached: paganlarpcringe.jpg (1.09 MB, 2048x2028)

Anthony James
Anthony James

Whiteness ie co-europeanism hasn't been a harmonizing force ever.co ethnicity is.

John Powell
John Powell

It's hilarious. You can see the temper tantrum in the posts.

Can you even call it false flagging when he's so obvious? It's almost a parody of a false flag attempt.

Attached: 7ba8ece4e8318d63b0fa9cbebde1555aad0c547266dabbaa05678469b2ca2c1b-b.jpg (63.41 KB, 680x504)

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

You're right brother. Don't let these Christcucks keep you away from tight, young Aryan asshole. When will these Kike worshippers understand that cum and asshole worship was part and parcel of Hellenic society?

Attached: ChristcucksBTFO.png (48.05 KB, 851x180)

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

I fail to see what is "wrong" with any of these.

How are these ideas un-nationalist again? The woman talking about how christccucks demand they be slaves? Or the pagan talking about how niggers shouldnt worship jesus and return to tribal tradition?

Or how about not endorsing the (((ALT RIGHT)))?

How is any of this "cringe"?

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Paganism
"pagan" is a derogatory term referring to everything that isn't one of the three desert cults, it doesn't refer to a specific religion.

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

It just shows how desperate the kike worshippers are to keep the goyim under their thumb.

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

huWhat's the problem my huWhite Aryan brother? I'm fully in agreement with what these strong independent sheildmaidens are saying. After all, it was the Christcucks who told women that they shouldn't vote, kill their unborn children, or engage in hypergamy, not the Heathenry. In Our Future Ethnostate, our huWhite Aryan Sheildmaidens will be given even more rights! Freya was, after all, the Women's Rights activist of the Heathen Pantheon!

William Moore
William Moore

You're a fag

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

You're a racist human trafficking kike

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

My apologies my strong, masculine Aryan brother. I didn't realize the historic connotations of that word was so triggering to your Volkisch sensibilities. Just in case any weak Christcucks are reading, take note! Please refrain from using triggering words like "pagan" in the thread!

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

if i use the broadest term possible to label those who wont follow desert semites i can proclaim them all homosexuals

pagan is not a specific group. your tactics are elementary.

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Bumping to support factual thread about cuck preacher.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Don't listen to this Christcuck. He's trying to convince you that paganism is a gay, larping psyop funded by special interest groups in order to embarrass other radical groups by association. He's clearly a disinfo agent.

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

very owen benjamin act you have going but pagan again refers to everything that isn't christcuck, jew or mud so doesn't mean "aryan/volk" you're focused on attacking but everything that isn't of the cult trio, as in everything, buddhism, hindu, etc.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

muh special snowflake larp
"w-we're not all fags and pedophiles!"
just lmao

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

You're a fag though.

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

paganism isn't an umbrella term
paganism is an umbrella term
Fucking lol

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Does that mean I'm a pagan now?

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

AMEN

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

Catholics are pedo racemixers now

Attached: not-all-christians.jpg (371.14 KB, 1347x1017)

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

I'd rather my daughter marry a godly mestizo than a non-christian White man
Lel.

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

I don't see a problem with that… kike

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

get ready for

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

James Butler
James Butler

christkike so impotently assmad that all he can do is engage in a ludicrous LARP in order to construct a hilariously retarded strawman
Sad!

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

They deleted it but it was also a MAGAwithDACA post
The same user just got like 5 dubs in a row in another thread. Must be the power of kek, fellow anons

Logan White
Logan White

Fucking underage white boys is more based and redpilled than fucking hispanic women. These Christcucks will never understand.

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

has no problem with race-mixing because 'muh semitic religion is all that matters'
Reported.
Take yourself back to /christian/index.html, you pitiful, anti-White fuck.

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

I got you covered fellow Aryan

Attached: Screenshot-20190607-065227-Chrome.jpg (242.8 KB, 1280x720)

James Thomas
James Thomas

th-that's just a strawman
no, you're the larper
JUST FUCKING LOL

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

I apologize, wrong pic

Attached: Screenshot-20190604-134317-Chrome.jpg (146.41 KB, 1280x720)

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

many thanks, user

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

This anti-White Christcuck actually thinks that breeding with a Christian hispanic woman is more based and redpilled than breeding White Aryan assholes with 100% Bavarian phenotype. When will these Kike worshippers learn?

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

OP is a shill like so many that try to make Jones look guilty. It's sad really.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

Stop speaking on behalf of Christians you mud faggot

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

Necesitamos la Santa Inquicision!

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

I've actually been trolling the faggot in his email since his last statement by pointing out that niggers and spics cannot follow the precepts of Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular and thus are not and can never be Catholic. They are indeed so stupid as to be unable to conceptualize any philosophical or religious doctrine as an aggregate population. I got him to throw a bitch fit when I pointed out that he was fucking with the only actual Catholics in the world, whites.

Always point out when any nigger says he's christian, when a eunuch says it's a woman, when a kike says he's white, ect that talk is fucking cheap. Anybody can claim to be anything, I can say I'm Napoleon Bonaparte that doesn't make me the emperor of France.

[email protected]

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

I agree.
I don't think he is a plant, and I would rather just take what I want from what he says and discard what I do not find useful. It seems odd that more people can not do this.
Perhaps people are looking for the ideal leader, flawless, who can lead them to victory. I would say that isn't as important as enough people being ready to be led. When you have 5% of the population with the knowledge of what reality is, and a shared goal, that becomes power. A leader just provides impetus.

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

I'm retarded, my bad

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

jones was addressing another point in the video but in doing so he puts out his view on mexican replacement of Whites as a non issue for him, his interest being they're catholic. That's not people making him look bad, that's jones' views being bad if you care about Whites being replaced, jones isn't your guy.

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

kvetching so hard that he has about a fifth of the posts itt
Sad!
That's not people making him look bad, that's jones' views being bad if you care about Whites being replaced, jones isn't your guy.
This.

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

Mexicans are white! They're just Mediterraneans Slavs hybrids

John Walker
John Walker

Notice how is ignored by the Christians ITT while they constantly setup strawmen about homosexuality.
Imagine being so deracinated that you think worshiping satan will save your people. Your religious beliefs are proof that you weren't ready to be unplugged. No loyalty nor honor, only ad hominem, strawmen, and anger towards those who want their race to survive and be free from the Jewish parasite.

Attached: Abrahamism.mp4 (8.97 MB, 640x360)

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

Christcucks

Reminder that White Nationalism is the weapon used by Jews to exterminate Whites.

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

Kill yourself zeemaps meetup boomer fed kike kikestian schizo niggerloving ban evader shill.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

How.

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Many people are being ignored in this thread. Why is no one talking about our recent quints?

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

Attached: publicinfo-chlorpromazine3.gif (454.15 KB, 1300x795)

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

Read:

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Homogenizing an entire continent is still deracination, any amount of FST isn't relevant.

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Call me a cat to my face

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

If defending Odin and Freya's honor takes an entire thread, I shall fall on my sword in defense of them. I am Becoming Who I Am, and there's nothing these Christcucks can do to stop me!

Attached: MuhFolkways.png (119.07 KB, 827x395)

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

based useless eaters

its ok they are "christian"

Attached: well.jpg (27.87 KB, 1280x720)

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

I would convert them to Christianity

Ryan King
Ryan King

I'm guessing macawithdaca is more sarcastic support brown invasion routine? There's enough sarcasm and mocking already in this thread. The post you link to doesn't give an explanation how White ethno nationalism works to exterminate Whites.

FST
I don't know the acronym.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

It's a genetic index for how similar or not populations are. 23andme aggregate anglos and celtics due to adjacency but in practice they are not fungible. That is what whiteness suggest for those of Christian Europe.

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

It's an esoteric metaphor for something

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

continues LARPing as a pagan in order to peddle his retarded strawman despite being extremely obvious to everyone
tbh, I doubt you are even an actual christcuck. You're probably just some pathetic leftynigger trying to stir up shit on Zig Forums because your existence is pretty much worthless.
I mean, christianity is semitic slavery, but christucks themselves are not usually as pathetic and retarded as you are.

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

Attached: SmartSelect-20190610-133352-TopDecked.jpg (205.97 KB, 453x642)

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

This video misses the mark big time.
Abraham never existed.

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

You make a good point.
Dr E Micheal Jones is SUBVERSIVE

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

That's nice but I can't help but wonder, why are there so many faggots in your Oak-nigger larp? Pls reply.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-14.30.26.png (11.38 KB, 663x77)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-14.31.35.png (46.12 KB, 1329x168)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-14.32.03.png (39.14 KB, 1330x106)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-14.32.41.png (50.09 KB, 1318x132)

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

Christians can't be nationalist and that's a good thing.

Christianity>Nationalism

Attached: CTY-surrogates-26132.jpg (104.92 KB, 1024x671)

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

Christianity = faith before blood and soil

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

obvious d&c leftynigger continues his shilling
This is a beyond retarded, you cretinous faggot. Christ, I can only assume that your IQ is dropping each time you make a post.

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

if you're against muh White Aryan religion y-you're just a leftist
JUST FUCKING LOL

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-14.39.50.png (243.24 KB, 735x206)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-14.40.42.png (371.31 KB, 752x275)

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

He already broke character in the LARP a few times. He's just one of those shit-stirrers that """incidentally""" wants to fling fag labels at pagans. This easily plays into the /christian/ false dichotomy of christian or pagan. You can guess why.

Fun Fact: Shitposting is not explicitly banned by Codemonkey's /newsplus/-tier rules. I'm genuinely curious how the mods will handle this. This is a dilemma that exploits the fracture point set up by Codemonkey's useless rules.

Mod's dilemma:

Ban him
Shitposting (shit-stirring) falls under spam? If not CM will remove the mod that executes the ban.

Don't ban him
Shitposting (shit-stirring) is allowed. Queue the bait threads while the mods and users can't do anything.

Whatever the mods do will set precedent. If they ban him and CM doesn't like it, GG nameless mods because of useless board logs. If they don't ban him, you yourself could shit up the board and see how long that lasts.

This should have happened a long time ago to test CM's impotent rules but surprisingly no one's decided to stir the pot with shit. That in itself is unprecedented. Almost a year since the board went global and almost no shitposting.

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

oh no, we've been found out! Mods please ban him before he exposes our faggy Oak-larping!

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-14.44.57.png (149.92 KB, 753x116)
Attached: WeWuzVikangsNShieet.png (375.75 KB, 768x279)

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

no

Attached: SmartSelect-20190610-135409-TopDecked.jpg (203.9 KB, 440x641)

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

false flagging kike worshipper is STILL trying
YOu have already outed yourself.

Henry Green
Henry Green

Alright, I get where you're coming from now. "White nationalism is a weapon to exterminate Whites" doesn't work on the premise you're pointing out given that it's rejecting the grouping of White. It's like trying have your cake eat it too to say White grouping is killing Whites, rejecting White grouping while referring to Whites at the same time.

That is what whiteness suggest for those of Christian Europe.
This statement is also puzzling, cuckstianity goes beyond deracination of grouping Whites, following doctrine only sees believers, no race whatsoever, "christian europe" being christian wouldn't give a shit how White identity deracinates anglos, celts, etc.

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

y-you outed yourself!
you're not a gay little faggot like us!
I have reached levels of lol never thought possible.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-14.49.27.png (322.14 KB, 755x242)

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Are you unironically saying that pagans were intolerant of homosexuality?

Or do you actually believe faggotry is right as long as it's white?

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

actual europeans are gay because I specifically sought out cherrypicked examples that reinforce my (((narrative)))
<i-ignore all the kike worshipping priests molesting little boys, stupid GOY

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

Attached: SmartSelect-20190610-140350-TopDecked.jpg (216.28 KB, 449x637)

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

complains about cherrypicking
cherrypicks
oh please, user. Please keep replying.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-15.02.51.png (393.34 KB, 781x292)

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

White only exists in a macro-sense.
World is piloted in a micro-sense (ethnicity) , WN are supplanting what is more vital with something lesser.

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

When cornered, the kike worshipper moves goalposts to the topic of homosexuality, as if less than 2% of the population is a greater issue than his entire abrahamic desert slave cult religion being centered around the worship of kikes.

he's STILL trying

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

He's a brain dead boomer.

William Jackson
William Jackson

AHAHA YOU EVEN HAD FAGGOT IDOLS

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-15.08.54.png (557.97 KB, 774x413)

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

I'm genuinely curious how the mods will handle this
I'm not. I've seen far too many threads in which obvious shills have flooded the thread with endless kvetching and "shitposting" and the mods have failed to do anything about it. It remains to be seen whether they are acting with malice or are just plain incompetent.
Either way, this thread is another example of shills effectively having free rein to derail and sperg all over the place.

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

he's STILL trying
Your entire religion is centered around groveling at the feet of kikes. Your messiah is a kike. Your god is a kike. Your "holy spirit" is a kike. Your books are written by kikes. You are nothing but a slave.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Attached: dfca8ee06de1f350f95bda4d2ff3823f98ee71ea6505fdd9a18cb13f978111e5.jpg (187.14 KB, 500x500)

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

Your entire religion is We Wuz Vikangs in shieet but even gayer than the Vikings.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

Attached: 1558730997424.png (113.54 KB, 810x487)

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

cherrypicking for me but not for thee goy
Holy fuck this board is retarded

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

Get over it, your "religion" of judaism for goys is filled to the brim with pedophiles and fags and the greeks saw you as the subverter kikes you are.

You christcucks lost Zig Forums get over it.

Attached: greeks-were-not-fags-christcuck-gets-debunked.png (333 KB, 1277x1879)

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

<this board is retarded
Go back to whichever shithole you came from then, you absolute faggot.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Even they liked based Lesbians

Attached: SmartSelect-20190610-141342-TopDecked.jpg (207.86 KB, 450x648)

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

ITT: subjects people are intentionally misguided about and willing to die for it.
Perhaps this pigheadedness is the causal flaw in the White man.

John Clark
John Clark

Attached: 45316415f3a4908a4017864b31a0e7c90e8b13cb44117096bfd3263a2be5a434.jpg (247.01 KB, 588x960)

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

Yeah, and they are selectively breeding a more black stock in Europe right now. Man, those gods don't care about us, nor them, nor people. Consider that. It was well known by their worshipers back in the day.

Evan Long
Evan Long

Faggots were drowned in bogs so that their shame never had to be seen. Wealthy faggots from Greece would be exiled because they gave in to their perversions.

Christianity took over everywhere in Europe because it fit just as well and usually better than their original Pagan faiths. The vast majority of the ideas inherent to Christian virtue were well established as virtue among the Pagans, this is why it caught on so quickly. Christianity has nothing about worshiping jews, and the Old Testament stands as an entire treatise on why the Hebrews are the most depraved and vile of people which God judged and rejected, culminating in the New Testament with Christ saying they will be replaced with a new people (Christians).

Modern Christianity is often distorted by perverse priests, many of whom admit to being irreligious (I kid you not large portions of the Church of England are self-declared Atheists, and the last Archbishop was a freaking 'druid', or at least accepted the title as his own). Christianity as recorded by Theologians throughout the past millenia is so heavily entwined with Latin and Germanic thought as to be inseparable at this point.

Stop the D&C you faggots. Michael Jones is going against Scriptures if he is advocating aiding others over his own.
1 Timothy 5:8 “But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.”

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

Attached: 1554762559761.png (240.66 KB, 298x427)

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

Look at all this butthurt. It's okay, our Lord Jesus Christ still loves you, because He fashioned you from nothing and gave you everything. Even you, reprobate as you are, can escape your sodomitic ways and a slave to Christ.

Attached: monk-blessing.jpg (86.97 KB, 350x403)

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

The vast majority of the ideas inherent to Christian virtue were well established as virtue among the Pagans, this is why it caught on so quickly.
Christianity "caught on quickly" because if you didn't opt-in, you were a "pagan," which eventually became illegal to be. See:

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

kikestian invaders force-converting people like sandniggers is GOOD because my kike worshipping pastors and books say so
Kill yourself. E Kikel Jewnes is a known and confirmed anti-white kike shill. Kikestianity is 100% jewish from its very inception and no amount of damage control will change that.

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

fuck off phyletist heretic

Attached: 1555089304615.png (172.81 KB, 654x645)

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

Make more accurate depictions of all the categories you encounter and you'll do better in life.

Attached: 1557801999713.png (62.99 KB, 231x250)

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Christcucks wouldn't let us worship gods that let us fuck little boys and kill our children.
Man, these christcucks, amirite fellow Aryan?

Leo Long
Leo Long

This entire thread is a graveyard.

Attached: SmartSelect-20190610-142447-TopDecked.jpg (190.1 KB, 465x639)

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

why are you so buttmad that I won't let you fuck and rape little boys for Odin?

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

You can cherry pick cases of the Saxons or Lithuanians being killed, but the vast majority of Europe went Christian within a very short span of time. Of note is that it was not done just to 'fit in'; there were different sects of Christianity from the beginning and initially many Germanics were Arian Christians in contrast to Latin Christianity, which would eventually convert all the Arians; and then would have a schism in the 1000sAD and break into Catholicism and Orthodoxy, with Catholicism then having a second schism around 500 years later with numerous proto-Protestant factions (all in Germanic nations) becoming what we now call Protestant.

You people are creating an fictional background to justify your anti-Christian world view, and in that you are no different to the far-left post-modernists who seek to re-write history with niggers living in Scandinavia or mudshits contributing anything to humanity. Read a book. Or better yet, stop being a jew and leave Europeans alone.

John Scott
John Scott

forced conversion was GOOD because my kike slave religion says so
nothing ever happened until the worship of a kike and a kike messiah were forced
Kill yourself kike.

James Davis
James Davis

shameless strawman
I need to stop believing there are real pagans on this board and just accept that you're all kike shills trying to shit the place up with endless controversy. Filtered and may you burn in hell forever you hooknosed scumbag.

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

Can we finally admit christcucks cant be nationalists because their idology is founded in their jewish religion
Christcucks can be taught to be Christians. Christians are nationalists, because the Lord created the nations and spread them across the world to be separate. Also, the bible has nothing to do with jews, other than pointing out that they are the spawn of satan a few times.

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Authentic stern Christianity probably doesn't exist anywhere in the world today save for an individual household. Why haven't I heard anyone talk about these scriptures? Pic related.

Nowhere in the bible does it say that a people should allow mass immigration or that the skincolor of your grandchildren is irrelevant.

Christianity is not antiwhite. Neither is autochtonous European religions. Long ago they were at odds, pagans persecuted and massacred christians, christian Rome massacred pagans which is sad. But is either a real threat today? Or is it something else?

Paganism vs Christianity is a D&C in my eyes.

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

Those who view European countries as ethno states are considered White nationalists, which logically follows with them being White in the macro sense and are nationalists, while not supplanting the ethnicities. People are able to handle grouping things, you don't go around saying there are no blacks, just zulu, bantu, swahili, it's "That nigger stole my bike."

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

it's a strawman because I say so and my kike programming forces me to defend my worship of kikes even if it conflicts with my supposed political views
Nice try.
kikestians are nationalists
You can't be a nationalist if your loyalty is entirely to your religion.

Kike worshippers and those who do not worship kikes were never united. Kill yourself.

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

kikestians are nationalists
No, Christians. Learn to read.
You can't be a nationalist if your loyalty is entirely to your religion.
You can if your religion says race mixing is detestable to God.

Leo White
Leo White

Racism? In MY Pagan larp?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-15.34.53.png (9.86 KB, 469x73)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-15.34.53.png (9.86 KB, 469x73)

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

Thank you for not addressing the evidence and defaulting back to revisionist history. This is the height of christian dishinesty, aka pilpul.

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

Christianity took over everywhere in Europe because it fit just as well and usually better than their original Pagan faiths
You need to brush up on history of how cuckstianity spread and how things were incorporated. "fit just as well" indeed.

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

lol woops, here's the real second pic. More cringe from the Oak larp.

Attached: OdinCuredMyRacism.png (55.39 KB, 905x306)

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

Christians are the real racists!

Attached: ChristiansRDaRealRacists.png (20.52 KB, 880x122)

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

You don't organize around whiteness an abstract genetic family as well as you organize around a concrete extended family ie paisans, blood and soil. Whiteness confers a commonality which is not present among.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

(((Jones)))
no
loves spic
yes, he's wrong about racial matters, but gets the jewed history right
christcucks cant into nationalism
they larp because (((universalism))) was inserted
(((ideology)))
yes and no. Christ was racist whose message was only meant for Whites, but edomites infiltrated Judea and appropriated its name to meticulously corrupt his message into a shell that you see today. Whites that buy into the jewed version of Christianity have been fooled, much like how (((Freemasons))) had noble origins but became corrupted and are now doing the jews bidding. Christianity is only for the White race, but eternalfags hollowed it out. Pull the White Christians aside and fix them as best you can by encouraging them to self study CI, knowing they won't be retrained overnight. Probably the best tactic is to make a crack in their (((understanding))) and work on it.

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

Christcuckery BTFO

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-15.45.38.png (65.89 KB, 241x306)

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Paganism vs Christianity is a D&C in my eyes.
Exactly. Pagans and Christians were together and are together in all nationalistic political parties.
The rest are mind controlled people anyway.

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

What I pointed out was the various ethno nationalists are called White nationalists while being ethno nationalists of their respective countries.

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Your kike religion is inherently at odds with pro-white sentiment regardless of whatever falsehood justifications you try to come up with.

spammer is STILL trying
spammer is STILL lying

Daniel James
Daniel James

Attention to all racist posters on Zig Forums! My name is Urgen Stormshield, and I'm here to tell you that racism is NOT a heathen value. We don't accept antisemitism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, or any off-color jokes or humor. The Volk is an all-inclusive group. So take your nazi asses elsewehr!

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-15.51.16.png (68.62 KB, 243x308)

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

it wont let me post the infographic which annihilates any argument saying that christianity is in some way incompatible or harmful to Europeans today. Ceasars in the past may have used religion to spread their territory and power and massacred other whites but today you can achieve far more by rallying christians together instead of trying to convert people to Odinism. Good luck with that. You can agree that Christianity at least gave Europeans a sense of common identity which helps natsocs and doesn't hinder them. Christianity may have been cucked beyond recognition but the following verses will shed some light on that topic.

Genesis 1:24
God said, Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: cattle, creeping things, and wild animals, each according to its kind. It was so.

Leviticus 19:19
Numbers 25:6-7
Nehemiah 13:3
2 Corinthians 6:14

Deuteronomy 23:2
(for bastard read: mongrel or mixed race)

Exodus 23:29
beast of the field MULTIPLY AGAINST THEE

Leviticus 26:22

Matthew 7:6
Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

etc.

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

The only valid Christianity is some kind of White Israelist flavor where Whites are the chosen people and going against them is a sin. Everything else has proven vulnerable to the jew and can be subverted to fuck over White people.

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

It's not a self -brand, it's the foe's title under awkward appropriation like how fags own Queer.

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

You sound an awful lot like a racist larper trying to paint all of us pagans like we're just a bunch of nazis or something. We DO NOT accept racists in our Volkisch religion.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-15.54.13.png (69.19 KB, 234x347)

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

If the German high command could work together and run an entire government, nation and war (pagan-ET occultists and Christians) then so can this thread.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

Your kike religion
I don't have a kike religion, I am a Christian.
is inherently at odds with pro-white sentiment regardless of whatever falsehood justifications you try to come up with.
The bible is 100% clear. Mongrels are detestable, and will not see heaven. Maybe you should read the bible instead of believing kike lies.

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

old testament is reference, new testament is christianity.

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

meant for

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

you mean how your christcuck """priests""" rape little boys on an industrial scale?

Attached: 1560197966844.jpg (111.04 KB, 1330x1038)
Attached: f91b1707072a58825e06e67dd808da7baac34a1995c58e15de3a27c10f9b4e8d.jpg (134.21 KB, 1027x741)

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

It's sad that these so-called "pagans" continue to justify their racism and homophobia by twisting our Folkways to justify their mental illness. Odin, Thor, Loki, or Freyja were most definitely NOT racists.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-15.55.34.png (63.7 KB, 239x312)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-16.02.58.png (260.31 KB, 531x500)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-16.03.15.png (308.02 KB, 550x438)

Nolan James
Nolan James

Attached: 1506015157163.jpg (19.65 KB, 300x200)
Attached: 1543799869184.png (604.86 KB, 802x843)
Attached: b16ed70f26f0cd0704efa4b233823822ef7daa4f2d964cc675271090b53d2da0.jpg (287.92 KB, 1024x768)
Attached: christcucks-are-against-racism-and-pol-and-hitler.jpg (204.39 KB, 1390x675)
Attached: Xvxz8js.jpg (159.11 KB, 752x1200)

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

I don't have a kike religion, I am a Christian.
You
worship a kike god
worship a kike rabbi with a messiah complex
worship a kike "holy spirit"
follow kike texts
follow kike teachings
You're kikes in all but genetics. You are in denial of this undeniable fact. You are delusional.

spammer is STILL trying
spammer is STILL returning to his LARP even though he's outed himself repeatedly and was so transparent he glowed from his very first post
Kill yourself.

David Moore
David Moore

you christcucks are the bastion of jewry in the aryan race

Attached: 8d35ca934b515b9211c52f68ac642e0f2edeef8c0efc4cd6717d880fe9aef31b.jpg (187.58 KB, 910x907)
Attached: 3790a787db317a405382bbdd1984e961d21da97310b59a8d12dac5e8290f1077.jpeg (2.47 MB, 3000x3367)
Attached: 77342ae2f42639e0c849fb1f7576127d2e871b18fb81ba68ee7d87bfe100171b.jpg (96.55 KB, 480x685)
Attached: 690927d4c1e77248c1daa323f9fa676264cefa7d704b963058fd876894daebce.jpg (102 KB, 759x646)
Attached: KGITnQY.jpg (12.06 KB, 275x183)

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

Attached: christcucks-and-abortion.png (76.5 KB, 1224x789)
Attached: christcucks-and-faggotry.png (86.73 KB, 1218x802)
Attached: christcucks-arent-majority-conservative-not-withstanding-nationalistic.png (80.55 KB, 1207x796)
Attached: christcukery-by-genoration.png (85.95 KB, 1228x798)
Attached: DZF9PS2.png (85.93 KB, 1228x798)

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

th-they rape little boys too
ALL DAY user

Attached: childsexabusepublicschool.jpg (20.63 KB, 590x524)

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

still replying
still assmad
It's free real estate user

Attached: timface13%.jpg (7.91 KB, 361x358)

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

Attached: hkxTquY.png (76.48 KB, 1224x789)
Attached: christcucks-are-the-slaves-of-the-jews-born-to-serve-them-and-be-happy-about-it.jpg (865.55 KB, 1333x2250)

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

it's
free
REAL ESTATE

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

go marry a godly nigger

Attached: GODLY-NIGGER.jpg (221.96 KB, 1011x574)

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

Attached: 1554758875800.jpg (178.35 KB, 1000x710)

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

Are we mighty Pagans against pre and post-birth abortion? The answer will surprise you!

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-16.13.28.png (74.82 KB, 900x301)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-16.13.40.png (112.44 KB, 886x356)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-16.14.15.png (36.71 KB, 882x132)

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

worship a kike god
No.
worship a kike rabbi with a messiah complex
No.
worship a kike "holy spirit"
No.
follow kike texts
No.
follow kike teachings
No.
You suck at this rabbi. The religion of the kike is talmudism, or rabbinicism, or pharisaism, or as they finally renamed it, judaism. It has nothing to do with God, or Jesus, or Israel or Judea or Hebrews. Kikes are converts to talmudism, they are not descendants of the ancient Hebrews. Their true language is Yiddish, not Hebrew.

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

There are new testament scriptures that support and agree with the Torah and what I picked from it. One of the strongest arguments for the Torah being an obligatory Christian text is what Christ says about it on separate occasions. Specifically 'not one letter of the old law will be removed until the end of time' and 'I didn't come to abolish the law but to fulfill it'. Hope I didn't butcher the verses too much. You cannot have Christianity without the roots of it which is all that is left, pretty much. Everyone here knows that many modern churches and their charities support Soros boats. What happened to pearls before swine? What happened to discernment and wisdom? 'Be as wise as serpents'?

I don't need a pope to tell me what Christianity is. If his Jesuit society from a few centuries ago were here today they would crucify him for being a traitor not only to his faith but the entire continent. Kissing the feet of some nigger beast? What does he have to say to the hundreds of thousands of women and children who get abused raped or killed by said nigger beast?

I'm not catholic but even if I was I would not support a pope who wants to genocide my own people who happen to be Christians. Fuck him and fuck the entire Vatican.

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1521662660396.png
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1524019588366.jpg

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

Marrying a godly nigger isn't based and redpilled. What is based and redpilled is fucking young men up the ass and spreading AIDS for Odin.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-16.19.19.png (79.46 KB, 549x509)

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

no
Good argument, kike worshipper. Whatever delusions you have to infect yourself with to cope with the FACT that you worship KIKES and your religion is 100% kike from top to bottom.

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

I really wish you guys would tone down the racist and homophobic remarks. That is NOT representative of our Heathen folkways.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-16.20.57.png (496.48 KB, 532x642)

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

This is the same Norwegian that constantly patrols 4chan making anti-pagan threads. He never has any argument besides screeching like a retard, he's the same Christnigger that thinks lying isn't a sin. Enjoy your version of Hell, Christnigger. You're worthless just like your hippy mommy and daddy who abused you.

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

EMJ is a boomer shyster. Follow me on Twitter @WIM_America.

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

Your entire religion is We Wuz Jews N Shiet but you take the homo up one more notch and worship a dead rabbi weakling instead of a temple.

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

Let's not forget the child diddling. Something that all churches partake in.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Is she, dare I say it, /ourshieldmaiden/? What say you, my pagan brothers?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-16.24.13.png (155.74 KB, 538x386)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-16.24.31.png (476.1 KB, 550x660)

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

How does feel, being abused by your mother and father? I bet you enjoyed it, lel.

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

Looks like varg getting b& drove the larpagans to madness. It's beautiful.

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

I guess its only a coincidence you forgot to mention Freyr. The shape-shifting Christians were lambasting racist Nords many centuries ago for that and look at what happens when belief in Frey is forgotten.

"Siquidem propitiandorum numinum gratia Frø deo rem divinam furvis hostiis fecit. Quem litationis morem annuo feriarum circuitu repetitum posteris imitandum reliquit. Frøblot Sueones vocant." -Gesta Danorum, Saxo Grammaticus

"In order to mollify this devil, indeed a revile sacrifice of dark skinned slaves was made to the god Frey. They repeated this mode of propitiation at an annual festival and left it to be imitated by their descendants. The Swedes call it Frey-dedication."

Attached: lord-frey.jpg (79.78 KB, 564x846)

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Hello everyone, Urgen bon-Stormweilder here. Just a reminder that we in the Pagan community stand for diversity, equality, and social justice. If you're coming from here, do not expect to have your views accepted among us, for we do NOT allow racists or homophobes to misrepresent our ways.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-16.27.55.png (162.23 KB, 548x485)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-16.28.06.png (250.58 KB, 548x593)

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/a-brief-history-of-the-kingdoms-of-israel-and-judah/

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/how-the-ashkenazi-jews-conquered-the-west/

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/jews-and-history-lies-galore/

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

Before posted with the same ID. You do know beb3c4 that this board uses IDs so everyone can see your post history.

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

Yes, just close your eyes, and pretend it never happened. Jesus still loves you right, surely he'll punish them. Lmao. Continue to lash out on an image-board, that's all you can do.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

muh superior Vikang IQ
can't come up with your own insult, has to steal mine and make it shit
Behold, the White Race

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

You can't get un-molested user.

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

Nigger, I invented the We Wuz. You don't merit originality.

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

SAGE

Do jews want bickering between whites?
<yes
Can pagans and Christians collaborate respectfully?
<HOW DID THE GERMAN HIGH COMMAND MANAGE TO KEEP THEIR SHIT TOGETHER WHEN THEY WERE A MIXED BAG OF CHRISTIANS AND PAGANS?
<ANYONE ACTUALLY THINKING THAT CHRISTIANS VS ODINISTS/PAGANS IS SOME IMPORTANT BATTLE HAS BEEN SHILLED

this topic is pure (((D&C))) as evidenced by spammers

Less infighting and more solidarity

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

Apparently your fellow Oak-nigger here didn't get the memo lol.
Btw
still replied

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

my Christian ancestors invented calculus, the clock, the radio
I, a superior pagan nord, invented a stale meme
MY ANCESTOR

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

this jew wasn't a jew because I say so look at this totally legitimate wordpress site
Your messiah was a kike. Admit reality.

Sage negated, boomer.

hurr umad lololololololo roflcopter u replied so I win
The spammer is STILL trying and the (((Moderation))) personally protects and endorses his behavior.

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

if pagans are so great why is india so literally shit?

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

Because they're indian, retard.

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

Only thing your ancestors did was diddle you like your mom and dad, LMAO.

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

based and papist-pilled

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

a nigger trying to participate in the accomplishments of the White Man
Sure, Tyrone. I invented all the maymays you keep stealing. Stealing is a sin, so you're going to hell too. Enjoy.

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

Christianity is a universalist ideology that places zero value on race.

Read 'The myth of blood' by Julius Evola ya retard.

Attached: Ddj-hoNWsAEC3Am.jpg (93.66 KB, 1200x900)

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

Odin gave me gay cancer. I'm going to die, and so are you.
MORE SALT FOR THE SALT GODS

Attached: VIKANGS.jpg (35.79 KB, 611x600)
Attached: MORESALT.jpg (90.43 KB, 400x319)

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

I can tell Dr Jones has never talked to or had to work with a single mestizo.
Oh, I need to read Julius Evola to understand christianity now? So at what point will you faggots drop christian bullshit all together?

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

Okay good, there are still redpilled people like you on Zig Forums

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

maymay
muh stolen meme
Calm down Borgen Hammergord

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

I've been found out! p-please don't kill me!
I sent Hamas your coordinates.

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

Attached: 1560197857184.jpg (1.01 MB, 1454x925)

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

Fake news. Hamas doesn't work with homosexuals.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

spamming too hard to know who he's replying to
reported

Owen White
Owen White

They're gonna kill you not work with you.

William Watson
William Watson

I can tell Dr Jones has never talked to or had to work with a single mestizo.

catholics are based unlike lutherans that are importing bunch of zoomalis, lot of spics even openly name the jew if you talk with them enough

Attached: orjanfront.jpg (943.18 KB, 1370x1910)

Ryan White
Ryan White

the guy who's dad diddled him has ass cancer
Never would have guessed.

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

Then they need to redpill Mexico and stay out of my country. Once I'm in charge, they're all leaving one way or another.

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

They're so based that you want to flood the US with them, right?

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

elitehacker.png
d-don't say things I don't like or I'm sending my shooters
Calm down Sturgen Sturmvielder

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

Another sloppy Character Assassination thread on E.Michael Jones YET AGAIN by Shareblue/ADL/TRSodomites
Sage

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

Those two quotes do not mean the same thing. Killing your enemies with love is possible and probably what God would want if you had to defend yourself and your nation. First, love for those that you protect which comes naturally and second feeling love for the other living being who's attacking. It has nothing to do with letting him fuck your daughter and I know 100% that this is something really advanced spiritually. It's hinting at some godly state of mind. The closest modern example is the Jedi (or Aragorn). They're warrior monks who when fighting and killing they don't express hate which really made an impression on me as a kid because it contrasted all other depictions of warriors or soldiers I've seen in movies. However that doesn't stop them from fighting until death. I have heard of this esoteric concept somewhere else outside Christianity, maybe bushido? Bottom line is Christ is not advocating pacifism and laying down to let yourself be killed by your enemy. “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

muh superior pagan IQ grants me special powers
never would have guessed
Pick one and only one, user

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

Not being abused by my mom and dad and not living in a hippy cult isn't a super power, user. That's just how most children grow up.

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

sage negated

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Friendly Reminder: the jews have been pushing 100% kosher pro-pagan, anti-Christian D&C for nearly 2,000, and it still hasn't worked.
The day of the rope is coming, and we have extra-strong cable for your massively fat larper asses

Attached: whiteprotestantsonly.png (28.57 KB, 521x537)
Attached: real-protestants-hate-jews.png (454.91 KB, 596x797)
Attached: 512008.png (118.42 KB, 1513x604)

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

You can report me, but can you stop me, user? By Odin's beard, I will continue to preach my Heathen folkways right up until the followers of Yeshua storm the wooden gates! You will not stop me, you can only make me stronger!

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-16.57.18.png (77.03 KB, 547x341)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-16.57.33.png (571.61 KB, 550x549)

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

There's no D&C, a majority of people on this board don't want to associate with you. Cope more, lmao.

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

It's hinting at some godly state of mind. The closest modern example is the Jedi (or Aragorn). They're warrior monks who when fighting and killing they don't express hate which really made an impression on me as a kid because it contrasted all other depictions of warriors or soldiers I've seen in movies.
jedis and aragorn
don't hate your enemies
not like all the other movies I watched
Well, so your religion consists of interpreting the bible through movies you saw as a child. Jesus wants me to become a jedi. Then I'll understand everything! Makes sense really, because both Hollykike and Christcuckery were devised to make spiritual semites out of Aryans.

Attached: SS2.jpg (27.12 KB, 304x450)

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

the majority of this board is fake accounts and bots

Who is joking?

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

I'm Glad that you've finally started worshiping a non Semite, user. I hope your ass wounds heal in time.

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

accounts
what?

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

Jesus was a Galallean

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

bots, the threads are created mostly by AI

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Oh, shit, you have a Zig Forums account? Those damn pagan bots. #itsYahwehsturn

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

Thank you for the lesson in childrearing, my fellow Pagan brother! I will pass this lesson along to my fellow Oak-shields during our Diversity and Inclusion class. Thanks user.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-17.11.12.png (374.36 KB, 533x556)

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

They will user, but it might be a while. Odin likes my tight little Aryan poz-hole a little too much if you know what I mean.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

Your IP is an acount in a registry genius.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

character assassination
Your anti-white kike loving pastor outed himself. You cannot escape this.

jews promote actual european ideologies and oppose ideologies that have goyim enslaved to and actively worshipping jews
You're not even trying with your pilpul. Kill yourself.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

Galilee been Jewish since the Twelve Tribes conquered Israel in the 13 century BC

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

There's no D&C
source: dude trust me

GTKRWNBOTG is not the best place to discuss this, silly me.
Your whole post is dumb lazy strawman. You're retarded for not understanding what I wrote in plain English.
don't hate your enemies
Has NOTHING to do with what I said. Zilch. kill yourself.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

Previous (toys) were not wrong. Take the best out of Christ and reject reacting to other interpreters' faults. Anyone can become a prominent Hitler Christian and guess how long those live.

Attached: 1559477849858.jpg (121.33 KB, 720x720)

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Y-your IP in a database is an account
Wow, dude.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

There were no Jews back then, they were called Israelites. Not sure what being Jews has to do with being Semitic, which means a person that speaks a Semitic language. Phonetician and Galallean are not a part of he Semitic language blocks. Phonetician is actually derived from Sanskrit, and nobody knows what Galalleans spoke, we still use the names, not the language.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Attached: IJ.png (10.23 KB, 640x128)

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

they are called socks ape
You wear them.

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

fuck I wrote (toys) not toys twice

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

No, user, you should leave your gay behavior with your homosexual God and his child raping priests. You don't have to be a homo just cause your dad diddled you.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

I will try, user. But Odin really wants my red onahole, and who am I to deny the Allfather? I am in no position to deny him my huWhite Aryan ass or my cock and balls, user. This is Our Way.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-17.20.18.png (32.08 KB, 510x159)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-17.20.03.png (30.31 KB, 537x134)

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

Are you really going to argue that something like a handshake is now an account?

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

catholics are based unlike lutherans that are importing bunch of zoomalis
you must be trolling

Attached: 3xR9s5.jpg (298.57 KB, 1315x1332)

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

No, user, You have been abused too much by the priests at your local Church. At this rate you'll be molested by them and your parents in Heaven.

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

(59) posts about gay sex, your priest really did a number on you, just say a pray for him and Christ will forgive him

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

Two replies in a row? How did I get so lucky? By Odin's beard, I'll drink to the crowd I've gathered, for tomorrow, we storm the gates of Hammersveld and take back the Dragonstone. For Freyja! For Odin!

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-17.29.14.png (383.06 KB, 543x664)

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

we storm the gates of Hammersveld
Bro, stop playing WoW.

For Odin!
Damn, you were so easily converted. Now we just need to get you to stop being a homo.

William Adams
William Adams

No thanks user. I'm not going back to the Christcuck plantation where all sexual fun is banned. I'm going to spread the wings Freyr gave me, and spread my AIDS for Odin. If that offends your Semitic sensibilities, well I'm afraid we will have to part ways. Till Valhalla!

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-17.36.48.png (68.06 KB, 526x257)

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

Attached: Christian-Starter-Pack.jpg (917.33 KB, 1728x1691)

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

(((Christian laws))):
JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS, JEWS.

KILL PAGANS, CLOSE PAGANS TEMPLE, PERSECUTE PAGANS, DESTROY PAGAN TEMPLES, REMOVE THEIR IMAGES, TAXES, TRIBUTES, IMMOLATE THEM, EXILATE THEM, IF ANYONE OPPOSE THIS, DEATH PENALTY! OY VEY! GENOCIDE ALL THE GOYIM PAGANS AND LET THE CATHOLIC ONES SLAVE AWAY FOR GREATER ISRAEL!!!

Zig Forums rule: Always do the opposite what kike says. Enough said.

Attached: angel-cop-EP06-unabridged-sidebyside.mp4 (11.47 MB, 556x360)

Camden King
Camden King

That's how they track who you are. You don't think you're actually anonymous here, do you?

Reminder, Jews are Pagans.

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

Can we finally admit
finally
as if the egalitarian kikery known as Christianity was not already rejected

Attached: fabio1.jpg (92.56 KB, 361x306)

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

LEVITICUS 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

Not acceptable, the Old Testament has nothing to do with Christians. New Covenant, remember?

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

"pagan" is a judaic (Christian) term. Christianity is anti-nature and anti-race.

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

Attached: therope.JPG (7.88 KB, 158x246)

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

There are so many kinds of christians you can't narrow down what they really believe, even though belief is essential to salvation, so what you end up with are camps of christians killing each other. That's what we had until the Treaty of Westphalia when Nation-States seized power from the gay-ass, larping Church. Christianity is D&C by design.
Pagan isn't judaic, its latin which the church used to denigrate non semites who refused to swallow their bullshit.

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

Yes, you're a retard. You generally anger everyone by being a retard.

Attached: you.png (330.64 KB, 600x1081)

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

Filter him and stop replying.

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

At least Mexicans are Christians.

America got +30 million Christians.

99% of Americans are still Christians.

Julian Price
Julian Price

There are so many kinds of christians you can't narrow down what they really believe
variations of the original are irrelevant and the original loaded with poison. >>13377608\

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

I've reported him and this thread already. Nothing.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

the christcuck shows his true intentions

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

Nobody gives a fuck if kikestianity used to be against less than 2% of the population. You're kike worshippers.

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

Attached: 5c8100469b1e914ffd8cffd00e02eb3f415f5da80274f77077490a686e6bb850.jpg (11.88 KB, 196x257)

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Attached: 1541528786945.png (267.68 KB, 430x521)

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

High grade symphony hall piano wire for em all. One by one the rats will hang.

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

Rache

Attached: 34B9CDA5-BCA3-4538-BBD9-BC901565B575.png (41.42 KB, 1000x1000)

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

DNA is wrong only my feelings matter!
Sure thing Shlomo.
0 out of 9 are contemporary. And only yids lie and pretend the middle east was full of brown people. Mongrels invaded and pushed out the whites. Your kikey lie is like saying Mohawks were white because the land they lived in is now full of white people.
The OT absolutely has something to do with Christians.
New Covenant, remember?
Yes, and new laws. That means the levitical laws do not apply any more, since there are no levites. But the things the Lord said are still God's words. Engaging in faggotry is an abomination. You are no longer required to follow the levitical law and execute faggots, but they are still committing an abomination. Besides which, 1 Corinthians 6:9 confirms again that faggots don't go to heaven.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Finally showing his true nature.

inb4 christcucks now say they don't care about race

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

Mongrels invaded and pushed out the whites
Proof for this outrageous claim?

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

I don't know what he's referring to but Rome owned the middle east and north africa before cuckstianity existed, and then there are the ancient Egyptian pharos long before that with blond and red hair.

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

not giving spammer (yous)
the afa the actually organized asatru group, opposed to sjw heathens is pro-traditional family and pro-white
checkmate!

James Collins
James Collins

Rome owned it, but the people weren't Romans. Rome was a bunch of satellite states.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

Of course they don't care about their race, they have a get out of hell free card that makes all our real world struggles worthless in their sight. The only ones playing word games to conceal the fact are the christians raiding this board in these bullshit threads that float for days.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

I don't know how this is a thing. Every. Single. Pagan. I have ever come across are super left wing screechers.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

thread bumplocked

Attached: 7a4.png (212.32 KB, 450x290)

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

die in a fire

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

at. least. they. don't. type. like. a nigger.

Luis King
Luis King

There were a lot of Romans all over they held onto things for hundreds of years, but again long before Romans the blond and red haired Egyptian pharos.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

Racial Romans were few, user.

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

I could keep arguing about the Romans, but again long before Romans the blond and red haired Egyptian pharos.

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

the vast majority of Europe went Christian within a very short span of time.
Considering there's large pockets of pagan religions in Scandinavia, Ireland, and Eastern Europe by the time the Battle of Hastings rolled around, and it still took hundreds of years after that for pagan religions to be irrelevant, I'd hardly call that a short span of time. If timespan of conversion is the metric for whether something is great or not, then I'd be more concerned how it took less than 50 years for large portions of whites to consider themselves atheist or non-Christian.
You cannot have Christianity without the roots of it which is all that is left, pretty much
At least the torfag finally admits that its roots are Judaism

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

I'd be more concerned how it took less than 50 years for large portions of whites to consider themselves atheist or non-Christian.
It's roughly the same as the amount of whites who think nigger rap is great music, and for exactly the same low-IQ/inbreeding/poor parenting reasons

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

Oy vey, them Christcucks don't want to kill everyone on the planet, therefore Christcucks must be Jews. Why? (((E. Michael Jones))) must be a Jew because E. Michael Jones has handed out more red pills than and always names the Jew.

Jews hate Christians more than anything. So does OP. Cohencidence.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

christianity is fucking gay
must we have another thread on this cursed jewish vintage psyop?

David Peterson
David Peterson

convert or die
here, we destroyed everything you had and built churches on top
here, we incorporated some of your traditions to grease the wheels and call it christcuckery
christcuckery converted right away because it was so awesome!

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

I'd rather be in a foxhole with a brown Christian family man than a white atheist compulsive masturbator with no family.

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

and that's why you get the bullet, race traitor.

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

We've been flooded with defective people who are just looking for other people to do their thinking for them, whether it's Jordan Peterson or Mike Enoch. They aren't interested in getting information from various sources, vetting it, and discarding whatever doesn't pan out.

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

You cannot have Christianity without the roots of it which is all that is left, pretty much

At least the torfag finally admits that its roots are Judaism

Modern Judaism is heavily infused with the ZOG supremacist Talmud which is a """religious""" carte blanche written by sickos 2-3 centuries AFTER the New Testament. The Torah (written in the time span of 1700 - 1000 years earlier than the Talmud) is highly restrictive, and El is incredibly harsh and punishing with his own people. World domination and the like is not on the table whatsoever. On the contrary - isolation in a small piece of land. Modern je-khazars declare themselves as gods. Or even God singular. That's a direct quote from the author of SCREW magazine. A direct violation of the first commandment.

1. Ashkenazim are khazars + Europeans, no biblical israelite DNA, can't even call themselves jews
2. JC warned about fake jews being the spawn of Satan
3. They don't even follow their own main holy book

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak

Vice is communist degenerate garbage sure but this video will help you learn something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta
While the Neturei Karta consider themselves true Jews, the US-based Jewish Anti-Defamation League has described them as "the farthest fringes of Judaism".
According to the Anti-Defamation League, members of Neturei Karta have a long history of extremist statements and support for notable anti-Zionists and Islamists
It is this role that Neturei Karta see themselves as fulfilling by defending what they believe is "the position of the Torah and authentic unadulterated Judaism."

I'm not shilling for jews I'd rather all niggers jews and faggots hang but from all people who call themselves jews, Neturei Karta are probably the closest to the original followers of judaism. You don't see them running banks or crying about the hall of cost. They're a fringe organization shunned by their own people. They're incredibly unpopular. But they do reject JC which is a problem.

My point is that you're conflating The Torah and its relation to the New Testament with the Talmud. I'm not talking about modern examples of kiked churches, I'm not talking about LGBT marriages done by priests or pedo shit which is 80% of this thread. I'm talking about SCRIPTURE. Christianity is more or less dead nowadays. Anything that I typed can be argued, but what cannot be argued is that Christianity has never included the fucking Talmud in its canon. Fact. What is also undeniable is the hatred kikes have for actual learned Christians. They don't even bother thinking about pagans.

I'm probably replying to one of the many paid JIDF shills here but no matter, it's good to have a reason to crystallize one's thoughts.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

This is how I know you're not white. You've got some make believe fantasy about what white people at large are like. News flash shitskin, white trash is still trash.

Oliver James
Oliver James

I'd rather be in a foxhole with a brown Christian family man than a white atheist compulsive masturbator with no family.

The incels of Zig Forums don't even have a driver's license let alone own a firearm lmao.

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

pleb wallowing in the streets to be held up by highway bandits(cops)
not having a pilots license
0/10

Dylan White
Dylan White

Are both the Talmud and Torah used as jewish holy books? Yes. Is the Torah related to the New Testament as you say? Yes. Christianity's roots are jewish. End of discussion. I don't care about your Israelites aren't actually jews babble, especially when khazar theory has been debunked.
What is also undeniable is the hatred kikes have for actual learned Christians. They don't even bother thinking about pagans.
It's moreso that they hate learned whites that are against them, regardless of religion or creed (despite what most Christian anons say to make things centered around them)

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

No, they hate Christians because of Christ. They mass murdered Christians after their Bolshevik takeover of Russia, putting shabbos goys in positions of power.

Attached: 6b14b431bb20aaf6a0fbf604f211f6e3803894c499f188550789bcff0da7f452.png (149.54 KB, 881x703)
Attached: bd62df944aeb84d77c68e92f9737fa8b32a442ab1a30a468fd93d6649e1f0488.jpg (146.12 KB, 878x599)
Attached: christians.jpg (1.75 MB, 2580x2764)

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

Fine, learned whites. They do hate white people and they do hate Christians. A smart white person of whatever religion is something they despise. A united group of smart whites with ethnic solidarity is their bane. Their soul hurts if they see that. Whatever your opinion on the Torah and the NT, Christians are not an enemy of pagans, not now and not next year. The threat to both parties is not eachother. If you proclaim that race is so important to you then why not overlook the religion of your fellow white brothers so that some progress can be made?

If you disagree with the following then I have nothing more to say to you:
White Christians both ITT and IRL need to respect the native European religions and find common ground with them, and Pagans need to do the same in return. Or else it all goes to hell

A -> Jewish tricks -> A1 and A2 -> A1 fights w/ A2 ->
->A1 and A2 are conquered and destroyed

This is what's happening with threads like these.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

learned
Knowledge is not a substitute for ethics. Do you know how many trannies have PhD in hard sciences and mathematics?

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

lol obvious shill is obvious
bye faggot

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

St. Ignatius the founder of the Jesuits was a Spaniard that heroically protected Spain's wall against the French. After the battle the French were so impressed by his fortitude they nursed the guy with a broken leg back to health. "Pope Francis" the "Jesuit" is a confused man.

E Michael Jones is like a lot of confused /pol..ocks. He'll side with anyone opposed to Jews, even if they are enemies of Christianity etc. Hitler was a confused man that sided with (((communist))) Russia, muzzies and encouraged Mexico to invade the US, just to keep the US distracted. So basically everything many anons gravel about Hitler sided with yet they give edgy homage memes to him.

I've never met a Mexican Jew, so I'm not surprised by E Michael Jones comment. It also annoys me how appologetic he gets about Islam. Mexican cartels and Muzzies belong to satanic death cults. He's so blinded by his niche topic, he misses that. Why would devout solid Catholic Mexicans leave Mexico to illegally sneak into the US and milk its social services? Those are the Cafeteria Notre Dame type "Catholics" he rails against. Confusing position for him to have. They're not sending their best.

Attached: 183[1].jpg (24.64 KB, 250x343)

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

/thread

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

Their soul hurts if they see that. Whatever your opinion on the Torah and the NT, Christians are not an enemy of pagans, not now and not next year. The threat to both parties is not each other. If you proclaim that race is so important to you then why not overlook the religion of your fellow white brothers so that some progress can be made?
Can agree on that. I try to not participate in the D&C religious talk when I can, but a lot of the same tripe over and over always make me respond. Hope you do well, torfag.Maybe we'll find that common ground someday

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

you don't want to fuck around with niggers therefore you're not white

Dude, do me a favor and slit your own throat, if I were a shitskin you'd probably spread your daughters legs for me, and eat my dick juice out of your wife's cunt, shitskin loving pos.

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

an hero yourself then, sky kang

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

Why is he going on autistic retard shows like this?

youtu.be/QcbcUtCXbD0

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

if only it were true.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

the only cogent post in this thread and a lovely image to boot.

i really don't understand where the idea of the halcyon days of paganism came from. i love ancient rome, but there certainly wasn't any conception of europe until Christendom. there were the romans and the barbarians. they murdered each other indiscriminately. the Church at least curbed this somewhat.

inb4, muh jews.

there's nothing more jewish than denying Christ. and there's no antidote to the modern world aside from the Church (and the Empire).

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-08-at-8.21.55-AM.png (1.27 MB, 775x761)