Soros-funded human trafficker thot charged w/ 20 yrs in prison

Soros-funded human trafficker thot charged w/ 20 yrs in prison

Apparently she is a German biologist who has personally gloated about trafficking over 14,000 people into Europe.

Her fellow roasties and ANTIFAggots are campaigning for her release:
dw.com/en/german-boat-captain-pia-klemp-faces-prison-in-italy-for-migrant-rescues/a-49112348
archive.vn/tv5PB

Friendly reminder that pay-to-cuck traitors like this are responsible for fueling sex trafficking, mass rape of children, organ harvesting, drug importation and a whole range of other crimes, disguised as "humanitarian" action.

Press S to spit on criminal scum.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1284x1192, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sea-watch.org/en/donate/
m.dw.com/en/italy-seizes-migrant-rescue-boat-mare-jonio/a-47973447
daily
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She needed better protection.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190610-135656_TopDecked.jpg (452x655, 235.64K)

So no NGO wants to pay for her lawyer?
What a surprise.

Attached: 1535569777426.gif (500x375, 323.49K)

Out of here Homersexual.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190610-142956_TopDecked.jpg (450x665, 212.06K)

One day women like this will be publicly burnt to death like the witches of old.

Attached: Roastie.webm (400x300, 2.76M)

Pretty sure that's a tranny.

If she doesn't get convicted and returns to Germany I promise I'll pay a dozen niggers to rape her to death.
Will probably be the best I've ever spent 5 euros on.

Checked!

This says she "faces" 20 years. She will not get 20 years. She will probably do 2 years or something, IF that.

WTF was going on in that video? Where did this take place?

As a peruser of gore: If I'm not mistaken this was in a small village in southern america (maybe bolivia brazil…not sure) Where the girl in question was part of a small group of guys who honey trapped others with her and they killed/robbed a guy(s) and they caught her (think the others were already killed/arrested if I remember right) and this is just street justice. Important to note is that hispanic cultures usually are pussywhiped and won't be THAT rough on girls, so for events like these they really have to do some fucked up stuff

I need both of these for my red, white and blue deck

you mean like the cryptojew christians did to the pagan women? kys shlohmo

S

Let's hope the bitch gets raped in prison.

Attached: ClIAXk0VAAA62ZL.png (600x450, 432.95K)

I hope the niggers or cops kill her not me never me nothing is my responsibility. This woman put more effort into her human smuggling but I can’t find the effort to stop her myself I hope the niggers do it. This woman has more courage and fortitude than I will ever have in my life I hope niggers kill her because I won’t do it.

One woman has cucked you harder than anything you’ve done in reverse no little baby sucker punch on an antifa queer can beat what she has done. She’s literally better than you she’s more courageous and brave than any of you. Tarrant shooting unarmed people doesn’t compare to her thousands of people smuggling.

Read her words she couldn’t stand to see people die anymore so she did something about while you cry over what is happening in South Africa but ABSOLUTELY NONE of you have traveled there to help not a single fucking one of you.

You’re cowards you’re pathetic medriocre retards not a threat to anyone or anything a paper tiger.

Women are protected. There is nothing brave or superior about her actions.

She’s allowed to smuggle thousands of people across continents bro it’s pussy pass

You can’t get more pathetic with these excuses my god seriously guys whose greatest act of bravery so far has been memes and saying the word nigger in front of your moms have no business questioning others people efforts. This is the definition of mediocrity.

Anybody can man boats and sneak thousands of people across continents under the noses of multiple law and border enforcement agencies

Real bravery is making redpilled YouTube videos and posting meme print outs on your high schools bathroom wall.

Lets get a target list going. German anons are already assassinating ZOG politicians. They will start making these disappear too.

Where does it say Soros funded? Any proofs to this?

You're right. How could I miss the bravery?

If there's no threat why are you shilling on our board? :^)

Attached: pewdiepie nigger kkk gang.png (759x559, 851.94K)

The real question is, why arent euro anons making canons and setting sail?

Do you mean smuggle retarded niggers who turn everything they touch into wormy shit? D mean drop these brainless AIDS chimps in a paradisaical white man's land that they could never develop in 6 gorillion years??
Yes, you do, fucktard.

She's like those Xtians that were the first on the ground in colonial hotspots. She's served her purpose, now fuck her.

We need to kill them painfully and publicly. Treason is the abstraction of murder. It is the snuffing out of an entire people. It is orders of magnitude worse than a single murder and the perpetrators, useful idiots or willing demons, must be made into horrific examples.

Zig Forums, you're frothing so hard to be contrarian that your opposing views literally made zero sense

Attached: MEX IMM.png (1001x389, 169.88K)

In the US, non profits must declare board members on form 990 for public record. Not sure how to navigate german websites but it has their donation accounts. Can an user trace the board or info on the account? Home addresses?

sea-watch.org/en/donate/

Bank transfer
IBAN: DE77 1002 0500 0002 0222 88
BIC: BFSWDE33BER
Bank: Bank für Sozialwirtschaft Berlin

My nigga, still playing Magic. I got into the game too late

Every. Fucking. Time.
Johannes (((Bayer)))
Head of Cooperation Mediterranea Mare Jonio – Chairman, Sea-Watch e.V.

Rescue ship Mare Jonio (ship tag)

Looks like italy was having enough and seized the ship.

m.dw.com/en/italy-seizes-migrant-rescue-boat-mare-jonio/a-47973447

Zig Forums hitlerfying things is more original than your response.

What? Soros is a nigger?

checked and hooray for Italy! it's obvious that they will restart the Reich, not the g*rmans…

Please think this through. Who benefits from immigration? Hint: follow the money.

By producing more mulattos that hate their fathers that abandoned them?

You mean like the beaners do everyday without even a guide???
Stop acting like this bitch is rambo

What does her being a woman have to do with any of it?

We live in a (((gynocentric))) society motherfucker

Your dumb cloistered suburban mediocre paste ass would last a week in a brown persons shoes, you cry bitch tears if you see a single brown at your traider joes.

Wouldn’t

You might, I don't reside jn a liberal state.

I'd hate fuck her so, so hard.

I think this Guatemala

daily mail.co.uk/news/article-3093163/Shocking-moment-girl-16-surrounded-beaten-mob-burned-death-involved-murdering-68-year-old-taxi-driver-Guatemala.html

I think you are making a mistake grouping all Hispanic cultures together. Argentina, Brazil, Mexico are super pussy whipped, but Guatemala, hondorus, El Salvador, Colombia are not.

In the second group of countries there is no law or government authority for women to hijack and to dominate. There the only law is the law of the jungle and sicarios run unchecked mirdering hundreds of people without repercussions.

Lol its the "TRADER JOES" moron/bot again!!!!

Listen here nigger. You have us confused with hipster soyboys.
And that type loves you shitskins

also
Did some hipster at Whole Foods grimace at you when you tried to pay for deli-fried-chicken with an EBT card???

Attached: nigger smugs.png (2054x380, 884.87K)

Hyde park, London.

Odd that the article doesn't match your bullshit claim

why is she still alive ?

Biologists don't make "hundreds of thousands of dollars", silly.

James Fucking Watson himself could not even buy food when he was ousted from the Academia for wrongthink.

Yes. Sorosbux bribes are helluva drug.

Justice truely has left the west

Attached: dotrpepe.jpg (618x803, 101.92K)

Storytime?…

The chink that leaked the F-22 and F-35 blueprints (2trillions of taxpayers' money worth, not counting national security) to China got 46 months. If you thought a best goy thot would receive anything more than a slap on the wrist over her "humanitarian work" you are naive.

wtf I love sheldon adelson now

nationalists need to start up a dark web hitlist with crowdsourced bitcoin hitlists

Ο Απόλλων να μου δανείσει το τόξο σου.

Attached: hymn to Apollo.mp4 (480x360, 11.18M)

Mobilize people and mercenaries to go to the camp to kill the antifags there.

Progress is progress!

This is just the beginning. You'll see.

Fuck the (((demoraliztionfaggots))) shilling here, your days are numbered, and waning.

Bumped for morale.

Attached: I DESIRE MORE OF THIS.png (811x439, 228.54K)

Mm. I don’t approve of illegal or limitless immigration. I also don’t approve of people playing judge, jury, and executioner to potentially innocent migrants. Why am I supposed to slit on humanitarism? Are we all to be ghetto niggers got-oursing our way into poverty?

he's not wrong though, you won't do shit lol. That's why your race will die without so much as a whimper.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12 So cash - Encyclopedia Dramatica.png (1096x342, 207.15K)

i was already leling when the stupid shitskin nearly caught the whole crowd on fire. Pretty sure i've seen this one other time but it could have been this video.

oh man that brings me back

Help me out here. In what possible scenario is an illegal immigrant traipsing across someone's private lands quality for the word "innocent?"

The only reason not to blast them to kibble is getting caught by the feral government. Dey got spies in the sky and shit. But if this weren't Clown World the Feds would be green lighting it, save the taxpayers a lot of money.

I remember how excited kikes were that Chris Columbus may have been jewish.
That was until the consensus changed to that he was a murderous madman.

She and her accomplices deserve the death penalty in my opinion. 14000 people is bound to lead to more than a few rapes or murders.

The day has come where the laws we already have are actually getting enforced against left wing traitors, holy shit.

Attached: soros invested 500 million on migrants.png (1013x820, 182.69K)

Delusional old kike is destroying the world.

Attached: soros funded blm ferguson protests.png (1018x979, 506.52K)

Your nigger ass won't last. Because you're a nigger.