What are your thoughts on white men marrying black women

what are your thoughts on white men marrying black women
why do you think they do it ?
Do you support it ?

Attached: bed wench.jpg (591x883 143.08 KB, 394.87K)

no wtf you faggot

marrying niggers = bestiality

Just pump and dump them, establish your superiority. No need to breed with the lowers.

Free Palestine kike

Why are our mods trying to turn this site into 4chan?

i think it's both hot & wrong

Attached: jlk.png (755x708, 393.74K)

beastiality. if they were just having sex then it would be no different from masturbation as long as they don't procreate or catch STDs, but marrying is just plain degenerate

big different from white female miscegenation, which is the same as death, because men spread the genetic material whereas women absorb it. a white woman that has been penetrated by a non-white cannot be considered white any longer, nor can she bear white babies; she is contaminated. this doesn't happen to a man
thick blowjob lips and fat, jiggly jungle booty. I don't see how that justifies the stench though
no. although it pleases aryan penor and pisses off niggers, it normalizes miscegenation which could result in more white women mixing, and therefore it is a bad thing overall

Attached: 47efe9b450ff07a649244dd21fec31e84b2adf20dcf23b0dec640d494d17bc5b.jpg (1000x1293, 222.72K)

I'm against racial interbreeding but i'd buy a $60 blowjob from Jade in Twin Peaks.

Attached: tumblr_or8uh7PnFp1vrzc1uo1_1280.jpg (1280x720 71.71 KB, 169.08K)

Black women are ugly bald women. Let the fat nerds mix their blood with a nigger.

Marry? No.
Have kids? No.
Pump & Dump? Absolutely.

We need to get black women addicted to White cock again. No better way to undermine black men.

Shamefur dispray.

Attached: Gross Nigger Slits.jpg (5064x7760 170.18 KB, 4.42M)

Sounds like a great way to get an STD. You can't even "pump and dump" white women in 2019 because they're all such disgusting whores that you're almost guaranteed to get an STD from them as well. Shit-skins have been in everyone's sex circle, whether directly or indirectly. White people can't have carefree sex like they used to back in the '60s. The majority of people have STDs, even if it's just herpes. It's not worth it. It's better to just jerk off.

Cucking niggers has been a European pastime for centuries.

Sage

Just fuck a roadkill fox or deer if you that thirsty

If I sterilized her to guarantee she wouldn't have any children and her role was to be a servant cleaning my home while I brought lots of white mistresses over to impregnate, I might be able to tolerate a black wife. She's be great power level hiding (like a dozen Mortys) you could just point "hey look at my black wife" any time someone called you a racist.

Somehow this is even more disgusting than BM/WF , women are mindless animals but men are expected to have some standards. I couldn't fuck a negress even if she looked like a supermodel.

You know men aren't degraded by sex as women are right?

Put it this way would you rather fuck a nigger or date a girl that fucked a nigger.

Neither, you fucking degenerate. Go practice your bestiality elsewhere kike.

Agreed, women are mentally akin to children and should be treated as such. When a child misbehaves it reflects badly on their parent, husband, brother, father, etc. If white men didn't let jews and niggers dominate our culture, women wouldn't ever fuck niggers in the first place.
Race mixing scum that lurks in this thread think they are superior because they are 'bleaching' an animal. A white man is accountable for his actions, only a soy-boy of colossal proportions could blame his parents for his degenerate actions.

If you are a white man, act like it. Or you will face the rope first.

Attached: 1251344013228.jpg (560x400, 34.28K)

Men are supposed to have principles and set the standards. You might as well fuck dogs in public. People attracted to niggers are genetically defective and should be removed from the white gene pool. If we took kikes out of equation, racemixed children would be dominated and eliminated by racially pure ones, so the nature would balance itself out. Bad evolutionary moves mean extinction. Just like what happens with faggots.

Children are ironically much more repulsed by subhumans, it's basic biology.

She's going to rob you niggerfaggot.

lol no.

cuz marxists say race does not exist and therefore these men don't give a shit

Man this board is getting old, is it all Satanists and glownigger/JIDF bots now?

There's still a few oldfags left that post, but not many. Board quality has gone off a cliff since Tarrant, and been on a steady decline since the beginning of the 2016 election cycle. Just don't let the shills and glowniggers demoralise you, that's what they really want.

Attached: breaking feels.png (255x191, 90.79K)

This board isn't the site.

Downvote.

This is hypocrite as fuck. Only economic people can think like that. Theres alot of emotion involved in having sex.
Its impossible to say you are pro white based on higher understanding while agreeing to fuck with black woman.

against it but kinda like seeing niggers and roasties get mad about it.

Nice try shlomo.

Marrying? No. Befriending and sleeping with? Ok

I have a different view though than most. I feel blacks are the only race other than Asians worth a damn, but obviously inferior to whites. As long as they are kept in their place, i dont support eradicating them. They bring good fasion, music, and ect. But to day they are on the same level as whites is absurd. Hopefully one day in the future, the black community will be redpilled and go back to rule their own land, Africa. Which they completely deserve to do if they stop aiding the downfall of western culture.

Besides, most blacks I know are racist as hell. They dont like arabs, mexicans/hispanics, ect. But for some reason when it comes to social issues regarding these scum they vote in their favor.. and not their own.

I think we should kill 10 jewish children every day.

Don't get me started on this shit. My son was fucking really nice looking twin black sisters. Then jumped to another girl and now onto another girl. I'm fine with him fucking and dumping black sluts. Most of them around here will only fuck white guys or nigs that act white and talk white. The problem with my son is he is 16 and falling in love with the girl he's fucking now. To be honest, I think she is leading him on to destroy him because he's a white guy that likes niggers. She's also 19 and just graduated from high school. She has definitely had some experience fucking up guys lives. He is too in love to see what's going on and I am unable to convince him. What do crew? I think letting him get deeply hurt by this girl may stop him from chasing monkeys. I'm just afraid it will ruin him for all women and he'll become a basement dwelling incel.

A pumped and dumped a few nigger bitches back when I was younger. Luckily, I never fell for their shit. One tried hard to get me to take on her and her three kids. Fuck that shit.

Mentally deranged.

Initial problems: public school, cell phone, and you didn't spend enough time with him and you didn't instill marriage&love into him. Why are you letting him have sex..meh, whatever you're a shit parent. Reap what you sow.

user here fucking niggers and allowing his son to fuck niggers. Let's jump him.

My recommendation would be you both an hero

All black women should be impregnanted by white men, this will improve their genetic lineage down the line

13 hours ago.
13 hours ago.
13 hours ago.
13 hours ago.
13 hours ago.
13 hours ago.
13 hours ago.
13 hours ago.
13 hours ago.
13 hours ago.
13 hours ago.
13 hours ago.