Never imagined that one entire nation would just stop reproducing and die off

Never imagined that one entire nation would just stop reproducing and die off.
How long until the japanese go extinct?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (854x776, 485.67K)

China should come and take their women

They’ll get exowombs working, it’ll be great.

1.3 really isn't that low, they have a higher birthrate then a lot of eastern European countries

welp, there's what 200 million of them? at the current rate they will go extinct in about 600,000 years or so, but my math skills are very basic.

they tried their hardest by blurring out that tiny nip pecker but all it did was make the jap whore crave that great white dick. not to get all muh dick but no doubt weak, feminine men that also have small peckers are not getting twats wet. how can a girl get excited knowing her back wall will never be hit?

if every single pair of japs had 1 child, wouldn't this half the population after the parents died

This isn't reddit. Who cares if nonwhites go extinct?

Japan is a great, technologically advanced nation. And I admit, part of my joy in seeing this is that I share that basic sexual disinterest, so I’m excited to see how such a modern nation deals with the issue at scale.

Go back to reddit, leftie. Aryans are niggers.

Admiring Japan’s present culture is kind of a “who I needed as a child” thing. I don’t know how to reach people with the message that sincere asexuality is okay, but here’s an entire culture trending that way to make the world a little friendlier to people like me.

Historically the anti-sex position has been the lie of moralists, but finally a new age is dawning on Earth, where people may truly cease to sexually assault each other. Once new reproductive technologies stabilize this, it’ll be truly beautiful.

Let's send them all our niggers to help them out. I know it will be a sacrifice but we should do it. Think how grateful they will be in a few years time.

All you did was divide 200M by 1.3

That's not how it works you fucking retard.

Yes!

Walk into traffic, spic street dog.

Global report.

Forgot the 100
1.3 x 100… that guy was so retarded he used percentage (times 100) to divide the current population.

Maybe they should grow organs in vats so the present crop of salarimen never dies off. Actually, I wonder if it was the utterly unaffectionate home lives of workaholic Japanese men in the prior generation which made sex seem so unappealing in this one. Perhaps men who have sex without love teach neither sex nor love to their offspring.

the extinction of Homo Oeconomus could not come sooner

Attached: a9931fb8c76adcf30d04e2ded25e2269d20e1da0ab889d77366915c0ae8eae76.jpg (396x432, 95.38K)

You people are just sore that someone wasn’t obedient to your delusional racial chimpfest.

There is nothing wrong with this. Society cannot grow forever. The correct solution is to gently let things ease off and return to balance.

The real fear is when this happens in the west. We aren't patient and our governments are corrupt and inept and will inflate the bubble until it can do nothing but violently explode. We already can't afford to develop robot caretakers and have staggering rates of abuse of elders, not to mention all the kids just parking their older family members in aged care facilities. Save your money for your retirement if you plan to live that long because things are going to get way worse.

Sterilite is not an answer to endless grpwth. Vacuum means new growth, it is phase and what follows is not clear or even beneficial.

Whites in the west postpone having families for lack of financial stability. In Japan, which is overcrowded and highly competitive, many young people struggle to take care of their own finances, and so also postpone having families.

In both situations, people are responding to an acute scarcity of resources. The difference is that in the west, this scarcity is artificial, with regulations and monopolies seemingly "guarding" vast resources and opportunities from native whites; in Japan this scarcity is a bit more natural and made worse by technology.

I talked to a japanese girl some months ago. She told me the culture in Japan is to fuck foreign men and not native males. She especially liked black guys… It is no wonder if you think about it. The japanese males became effeminate like nordic males. So the girls naturally and with instinct choose those with masculine traits and not feminine. People forget we live with nature. Masculine and feminine is what rules nature and makes people attract to each other and animals.

If you are effeminate male then you are closet homosexual and how girls view you subconsciously, since it's not aligned with nature to act like a homosexual effeminate person. We are still animals, and those who act effeminate I guess deep down in girls mind are very weak males since they allowed themselves to become brainwashed enough to became literally gays. Can confirm since I was brought up to be effeminate myself by the state and culture. But I had to change with nature.

No it's the same Christmas cake/New year's Eve emancipated cunt cause.

Attached: 42454290_314962705969693_7530143554773477464_n.jpg (768x405 136.62 KB, 50.71K)

At this speed? 400-800 years.

Welcome to planet Earth.
You fucking brainwashed faggots are the only ones playing by these (((rules))), you fucking suicidal lemming.
Eat a bag of clipped dicks, niggerkike.
No one is buying your guilt/shame bullshit anymore.
I'M "RACIST" AS A MOTHER FUCKER, AND I'M GOING TO TAKE AS MANY OF YOU SUBHUMAN STREET DOGS WITH ME AS I CAN WHEN I GO!
You can't stop what's coming.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x2264, 3.23M)

and thats presuming they gradually decline at a steady rate as if this is a realistic outcome and there is no reversal

Niggers in Africa don't have any financial stability and they have like 1/10-1/50 of the westerners income per capita. Still niggers breed at super rates. Why? Redpill: breeding is animal behavior. No brains think with the dick.

Intellect self-defeats itself when it comes to reproduction Today individual has no reasons to breed. Society does but it doesn't swallow breeding red pill that individual and social interests are opposite here.

It's almost like you retards have never heard of Malthusian restrictions and think that populations can just infinitely expand with absolutely no downsides. Population decline for developed nations in the face of scarce resources and social tension is natural and arguably necessary. A lower population increases the value of labor and prevents creating artificial scarcity for housing. Only pozzed landowners and slave-driving capitalists want or need an exponentially increasing pool of idiots to buy their shitty products and pay their taxes.

lol

It's understandable.
Imagine growing up watching beautiful anime girls and white girls on tv but then when you go out all you see are those fugly cunts?
I would just give up on having sex too.

Attached: 4865b243951a790d716187ffa79ac7ca3bedfeed51debe777f55af18882afda4.jpg (1280x960 379.37 KB, 226.95K)

niggers are dysgenic humans, in other words subhumans and don't respond to scarcity at all
the west's artificial scarcity and welfare aid to africa are proof of an intentional policy to destroy whites and all non-subhumans, while causing a mass proliferation of dysgenic traits and niggery

What you said might hold water if there wasn't an active agenda to flood our waning Western Cultures with hordes of shitskins to "replace" us.
Almost as if you're here arguing in bad faith?
Lying even?
Trying to get us to accept this as an "organic" phenomenon?
Fuck you, kike. You're going to go extinct before we do. I promise you this.

Its not even 1/100 close to Malthusian restrictions in the West. True reason western woman are too smart to waste their youth and health on breeding. And there is no rape culture anymore that allowed to impregnate women without their consent

Not very long to go extinct. And that's a good news.

roastie detected

PANIC IN DC…….

#israel #china #usa #trump #darktolight #ai #elonmusk #spacex #tesla #bts #iran #iraq #starlink #stan #youtube #amazon #google #facebook #twitter #netflix #news #breakingnews #london #star #starlink #cnn #nbc #abc #cbs #fox #russia @realdonaldtrump #ibm #cloud

JESUS CHRIST will win!!!

#israel #china #usa #trump #darktolight #ai #elonmusk #spacex #tesla #bts #cloud #starlink #stan #ibm #microsoft #amazon #google #facebook #twitter #netflix #news #london #star #cnn #nbc #abc #cbs #fox #russia #whitehouse @realdonaldtrump #youtube #apple

Take your kike campfire stories, and beat it, traitor.

All non-retards have heard of this debunked kike bullshit. Only the most pozzed golems think it's legit

Attached: debunked.png (674x214, 35.46K)

On the other hand they would stay at very low workers/non working population for any foreseeable future and this means that economic depression would remain forever. Same awaits all western countries. There is no escape from such without drastic measures (like banning 50+ old people from right to have income and own property).

Yeah no, what is this stupid fucking thread

Very grim indeed. They should import niggers.

Thread theme.

Holy shit what is this fucking thread, not a single fag in here is from Zig Forums

No matter how would you try to advertise "advantages of breeding" to women they are not goonna act against their own interests. Unless your force them. But whiteknights can't.

Attached: 423423.jpg (800x425, 108.49K)

Its the species over correcting for wild material growth in the last seventy years. Fundamentally, nobody with sentience wants to contribute to a project that is actively conspired to kill them off. Japan show us our future, and the death of all industrial civilizations. Its going to happen to them, China, the US, Europe, we're all going to hit the motherfucking wall hard and instead of eugenics to ensure our survival and easing our return to "primitive" societal forms, our zog governments and capital pour the cheap labour into the fissure hoping they can just make the holes in their absolutely shit debt society go away. What they'll end up with is slum lording a global Liberia. This is the kike's ambition, and the end result of capitalism. Its his leftist paradise, the world he wants for his ass-fucker meshiach to rule over.

There is no escape with immigration too. Low IQ immigrants can't work. High IQ would replace indigenous population.

Then they are truly fucked.

"Breeding" is your "own interest", you fucking brainwashed whore.
Come back when your 45, childless, alone, blown the fuck out by 80 cocks, bitter, cynical, and reeking of cat piss, and discover who the fuck gives a shit about your "interests" the, bitch.
Women aren't known for thinking.
We should have never GIVEN you the vote.
You fucked the entire world, and your own species, with your selfish "interests", you worthless hag.

you will be over run by people who have kids

Violence is the only solution.
We all know this.
…tick tock.

Nudge with propaganda, it's how women were always managed, religion was better operating system than ThotOS. Japan in particular aborts hundreds of thousands of newborn yearly that isn't for correction, only repopulation is advocated.

It's the same story, but without masses of foreigners coming in and without a corporate entertainment machinery and academic landscape, threatening everyone into propping women up. You could say it's a more clean but also more pronounced version of what otherwise would have played out here.
It's not rocket science.
What your ancestors did, which led to them having healthy and prosperous lives, enough so to have plenty of children and now be called your ancestors. You marry off your children when they're in their teens, create hard incentives for them to stay together (I like the killing-everyone-who-doesn't approach, it's cruel, but it works and the last part is what matters, and if you think about it, it's not cruel at all) and that way, your sons and daughters encourage and incentivise each other to become the best that they can be. And thus they do.
And yet his tribe members do it to this day. You should turn around and ask yourself instead: Why is it 'archaic'? Because it is old. Why is it old? Because it works. Whatever you thought was such a good idea, like 'love' marriages, has been tried in the past, over and over, over and over, for millennia. But that isn't old. You know why? Because lines of ancestry that take that approach, perish, whereas those that use arranged marriages, do not. It's old, because it works. You were duped into trying to fix something that isn't broken because you were marketed a snake oil known as 'freedumb'.

Attached: he gazes upon you with disdain.png (102x107, 31.49K)

Sex is different from breeding. Everybody wants sex, but they don't want children. Breeding is only within your interest as a man, if you can be certain your woman isn't, or hasn't been, fucking other men, and that your children are going to be born into a society which wants them. Man isn't an individual, and the last point is important too. The latest industrial generation are instinctively aware they aren't wanted, even if they haven't gleaned that from 24/7 propaganda against them or turning them into niggers.

Breeding would only reduce amount of savings and health women would have at 45. No way she can turn children into financial assets (slavery is banned long ago you know). If she dumb and insufferable bitch having offsprings not gonna help her as these children would just walk away from bitch.

Good. Now we just to force anime on the jews to prevent them from breeding as well.

Attached: b2fefa32404dbb191a156b316b560b02c0d828a7b4bdd390a49498744ed5cc85.jpg (960x944, 100.02K)

Japs will be fine, I assume. When enough people start dying, more people will want to fuck.

Is that how it works?

Usury is the problem of both. The money they want is money that isn't worth anything. It's an orchestrated economic genocide.

Free condoms from jews. But muh contraceptive? You know what the side effect of condoms are? The feeling of no responsibility when having sex. Generations of sex addicts seeking casual sex everywhere, while the jewish propaganda machine is advertising "sexual liberation and freedom".

I assure you that Japan will exist as a Japanese country long after every single White country has turned into a multiracial shithole. A shrinking population can increase again, but it's very hard to get rid of people once you let them in, and impossible to get their blood off your people once they mix.

Cunt are you fucking retarded? Bearing and raising children is the natural state of women. You don't have to force them to want that. They have to be brainwashed into thinking that staring at spreadsheets for 60 hours a week for some soulless corporation and wasting away their most fertile years riding the cock carousel are better life choices than becoming a mother and raising children. It's not some coincidence that EVERY SINGLE STUDY on happiness shows that married women who stay at home and raise large families are the most happy of all women.

The best thing to do now is to make it worse.

If you can't stop some process, you can speed it up and make it end sooner.

Your speech is so niggerfied with curses and empty word its like you dont speak english.

Behold. The irrational mind of the bitch.
You can't make this shit up.
They'll obviously never understand.
Take their shoes, impregnate them, and throw them in the kitchen.
Then just keep fucking them silly.
It's the only way forward.

BWAHAAAHA!!!
Do you even know where the fuck you are right now, nigger?!
BWAHAAAHA!!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (202x255, 52.04K)

127 million

Getting replaced by lower races is pathetic

Damn this board really is nigger tier intelligence drones and mentally ill users.

Delusional retard. Although it is good you won't be breeding. The next generation just got one iota stronger.

Yeah they fuck foreign men and usually don't even have children with them. Japanese women don't view their own race as worthy of propagating. They just want to "upgrade" to hapas or die out, knowing they are inferior on the "chad" level. Except being "chad" as measured by ability to attract females isn't the whole picture. An average japanese man is 1000% more valuable than a tall black man with perfect facial structure, because he has the ability to create advanced civilizations that could even travel to the moon, whereas the nigger is a complete dead end. When you let women choose you end up with a population of peacocked animals. See pic related.

Attached: fisherian runaway.jpeg (610x751, 223.34K)

chinks, gooks, dinks and especially flips are flooding the country for unskilled labor and healthcare services. They are even starting to bring in poo. Things are changing fast, and the rate of change will only a c c e l e r a t e

Attached: 59294de383fc199ec9f4fd6c13ee4a79202836f44529166ad614f8701c6e1551.gif (275x206, 1.68M)

Can you feel it, user? These pulses of rage that unite us, that burn and light up every now and then… It's like a primal instinct, telling us to seek out ones similar to ourselves, and bring death and destruction to those who've wronged us. And many, many have wronged us.

I see your picture, and think of Kalki… I don't know you, but so many of us resonate on this wavelength, and subscribe to an ideology of absolute maniacal, genocidal slaughter. Not because we're defective, but precisely because we're not. Hitler was the Prophet - Kalki is the Avatar. And when He manifests, you, I, and thousands of others will surge from our self-imposed isolation and unite into a swarm of genocidal maniacs that'll scrub the globe clean of the non-White clades with so much fervor and rage that the subhumans' death screams will echo into eternity…

I just wanted to play vidya and write adventure novels with romantic subplots featuring big-tiddied goth chicks, but instead I'm finishing a masters in molebio while boxing 4x a week and weightlifting the other 3, preparing in mind and body to eradicate the subhuman darkies and their khazarian handlers.

The kikes brought this on themselves.

Ethnoglobe soon, frens!

Attached: 1555540109642.jpg (600x600, 28.39K)

Conservacucks always conveniently avoid FACT that domestic rape became crime ONLY in the second half of the 20s century.

listen to this user>>13381226
Rape culture is the only true answer to the breeding problem.

I saw tons of babies in Japan anyways.

you guys are retarded. i hate all shades of chinks, but they're in abundance and all of them hate nigs and can recognize the evils of race mixing. We should be teaming up with them to destroy shit skins and hebes and let them inhereit land that they wish that isn't Europa. imagine the japs replacing the nigs in Africa, better to compete with pale lads than niggers. i can sooner justify my great great grand kids having slightly slanty eyes than i can them being brown.

Attached: timelapseOfastroid.gif (490x490, 2.49M)

Japan's birthrate is actually growing and is already better off than a ton of European countries. I'm actually more shocked they somehow magically managed to stuff a 130 million into an island the size of Germany [Population 80 mil] or California [Population 40 mil] and most of their land is fucking uninhabitable mountains.

them 2 nukes fatclaps threw on em realy did them in good

I would be very surprised if it makes it all the way back up to replacement rate within the forseeable future.

Attached: pbox.jpeg (1484x1015, 68.8K)

Don't you see the boomer gotta die off first, it's not like the extended family is still their model. It's all (((material woes)))

Post still up.

Global report.

Maybe I'm just being retarded, but I don't see how dead boomers are going to make people have more kids.

Yeah, no. The Jew is trying to influence Japan, and have been for years. It's the same angle of attack they've been using in the west - "You aren't having enough children to work, so you need to import unskilled brown labor! But you're also overpopulated, so you need to stop having kids!"

What's really happening is that the population growth is more or less returning to equilibrium. The post war boom in the West and in Japan was not normal. It's even more important in Japan, where they don't have a lot of room to grow. They're so crowded that love hotels are a thing, so you can actually have some privacy to go fuck somebody. And you think boomers refusing to retire and running businesses terribly is bad here? Japan is even worse. There's a reason a lot of the terms we use (or used to use) for dudes just checking out of society originated there. The work hours literally kill you and there's no chance of significant advancement.

topkek

I don't either, a common counter refrain is that old people are bottlenecking the economy and what economies allow (family formation) for the young. Not really vouched for.

I doubt it, given those two booms gave them the largest post-war boom in history where at one point the Japanese GDP was the highest in the world ties with the USA. No country post-war has ever achieved that, not even the USSR. And they don't need "replacement level" because it's just bunk, they're overcrowded so they need to slim down but go on the path of infinite growth like a cancer.

They are on an island and apes can't swim.

see

What about it? Of course west is fucked because the kikes and suicidal pathological altruistic retards.

The thing is, several of those girls are not infected by the semite mind-parasite called feminism. They actually want to have a home, be a wife to someone who they romantically engage with. It is still possible, assuming the man has what it takes to take them out of their shell. Pretending that you are something else than the average basement dweller, that posts on cantonesian embroidery imageboards, you would be set to bond with the highest value females there, even if it doesn't mean much, you still would be settling down with one female that regularly swims/works out, intelligent(highest IQ among females), capable of at least being reasoned instead of forced, when the subject is trivial ofc. Take care of you and your kids, all in all, be a gentle animal instead of an aggressive harpy hamster that would eat its own offspring if it meant more shekels.

In the west, even if you want that, it is not possible. Because semite-nigger culturae has entrenched itself in the heart of white-westerners, or wiggers. It creates unbalance and pushes women to compete with men.To do so, in order they have to abandon feminine characteristics that aid them in bonding with the opposite sex. So, spontaneous bonding doesn't take place anymore, only breeding dances and pick-up techniques that cheat out the natural power-struggles that balance the bonding dynamic. What this ultimately produces, is the average hairy arm-pit, blue-haired, entitled piece of shit nigger that composes the possessed spirit of western women today, I don't even mean that religiously.

All things considered, I would still prefer if western women could be taken back to old customs, but that is impossible, because they are required by law to acquire slaves in the endless pursuit of money. In eastern-women this unbalance is also present, but they are not "woke" enough to realize the dangerous potential, or simply, they take responsibility regarding the power they wield. That is about to be over as we can see, more and more unbalance is being created artificially to push them to adopt western values, which they struggle to adapt to.

This, TBH.

Attached: japan_next.jpg (1200x900, 464.29K)

Only if you let them in.

This. Dumbfounding how "progressives" not only completely overlook that their ideologisms are completely incompatible with Darwinian principles (aka real natural progress) but also have the audacity to accuse conservatives as anti-science and "creationist".

This applies for Japan, too. The eternal jew isn't going to leave the nips alone.

They work less hours than Americans do now, which is why I see this population deflation as things really getting better. You're absolutely right the boom after the war was unnatural, things are just returning to how they should be and hopefully they'll be able to afford homes again on their meager lands once their boomers die out.

Just because the so called Nankin Rape did not happen does not mean that nips aren't unempathetic bugpeople at their core.

The problem with that argument is that Japan has already let (((them))) in. You just seem to not see them.

This. The amount of gaijin hunters and hapas here are alarming.