Mike Pompeo Threatens To Intervene In British Elections To Stop Corbyn Becoming Prime Minister

Mike Pompeo Threatens To Intervene In British Elections To Stop Corbyn Becoming Prime Minister

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pompeo-pledges-not-to-wait-for-britains-elections-to-push-back-against-corbyn-and-anti-semitism/2019/06/07/dfeaa180-9c27-4495-9322-3d16b7d1541a_story.html

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo weighed in on British politics during a closed-door meeting with Jewish leaders, saying he would not wait for Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn to become prime minister of Britain to “push back” against him or any future actions he might take against Britain’s Jews.

Pompeo also criticized Britain’s Conservative Party leaders, saying the heavy losses they suffered during the European Parliament elections demonstrated “an absolute failure of leadership.”

The remarks, which are contained in audio of a private meeting leaked to The Washington Post, make Pompeo the second senior U.S. official to comment on Britain’s turbulent leadership succession in the past week.

During his meeting with Jewish leaders in New York, Pompeo was asked if Corbyn “is elected, would you be willing to work with us to take on actions if life becomes very difficult for Jews in the U.K.?”

In response, Pompeo said, “It could be that Mr. Corbyn manages to run the gantlet and get elected. It’s possible. You should know, we won’t wait for him to do those things to begin to push back. We will do our level best,” he said to fervent applause from attendees. “It’s too risky and too important and too hard once it’s already happened,” he said.

Attached: pompeo-180502.jpg (700x558, 50.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outline.com/KPrRsC
twitter.com/TimesofIsrael/status/1121789538764869633
vox.com/world/2019/3/8/18249953/uk-labour-party-anti-semitism-jeremy-corbyn-juliana-berger
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-45030552
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol brits really enjoy drinking american semen, don't they? Now the britbongs can't even have their own elections unless they are soaked in american semen. KEK

So much for leaving the EU. Enjoy your new semen overlords faggots.

You speak like the UK elections weren't already caked in dried jewish semen. What difference does it make if the jewish semen comes via America?

lern2outlne faggot

outline.com/KPrRsC

Literal ZOG conspiracy but it's true.

The absolute state of the United Slaves of America!

Where is the country "britain" you stupid yank

Wasn't Corbyn also the one who was asked by a reporter why the conservatives keep pronouncing their loyalty to Israel and he outright told him to his face (and into the microphone) "It's Jewish money"?
I'm trying to find the article again for inevitable demand for sauce but it's buried beneath waves and waves of kvetching about what an anti-semite he supposedly is.

leftycuck will still find a way to say IT'S NOT THE JEWS

Update on turns out I'm full of shit, Corbyn actually joined in on the kvetching. The one who said that was a Labour MP called 'Gerald Kaufman'.

Not even when you decided to leave the EU did the EU do anything to shit on UK. Look what happened the last time someone tried to leave the american union at the other hand..

I know this gets thrown around a lot, but Trump is literally a Jewish puppet.

What's the EU got to do with it. British parliament commons and lords is infested with judaism. The entire unelected supreme court are jews, and so are the so called british royalty. It doesn't matter which set of jews meddle because it was already run by jews you see.

Hey, dipshit, they are us. What the fuck is your problem, retard?
We are fighting for the survival of the Western World, and the existence of White people.
Are you a fucking idiot, or my enemy, or both?

Nothing about if life becomes hard for the average Britbong though

t. britbong

Wasn't that the Cu-K party?

Clown world is weird as fuck.

Exactly. Trump admin is actively working to destroy the White race everywhere on Earth.

Pompeo meets with the (((Learned Elders of Zion))). How can anyone still dispute the Jewish question when the Secretary of State is recorded holding secret meetings with Jewish leaders in New York. This is absolutely insane.

(((Elizabeth II))) is a descendant of (((King David))). England has always been kiked and cucked.

A 1999 quote from a WL Pierce speech.
Pierce is almost like Nostradaumus.

Attached: 1999.PNG (1167x944, 194.88K)

the united kingdom can't even have its own elections anymore because someone was elected!"

- The president gets shot in the stomach with a shotgun.

- People are being shot and wounded in a supermarket. Some of their bodies are found inside the store. Then they get discovered with their faces chopped off and their bodies placed up in the window. People are saying that it was all staged.

- He was given a choice: If he came back to his house and burned any more copies of the Bible, he would be put in jail and executed with no chance at ever hearing his version of the events. Or, he could pay a handsome fine of five thousand rupees ($55 USD). People who read the Bible as a whole or are in close close touch with the events that took place believe he chose the latter.

- He is given a choice: He might be called a traitor or a terrorist but, in his opinion, he's also wrong. His version of the story goes something like this: On the morning of the 9/11 attacks, the world had been shocked by the news of a suicide bombing in Baghdad. On the way in, he noticed two men sitting at a bus stop, a man was about to throw himself in the water after seeing a terrorist attack, when one of his friends called out, "Where's my car, boy! Why can

The irony is Buchanan is the actual kike front man. Pierce is dead and so what if a Jew York City RE magnate makes his money off kikes while pretending to be their friend? I did that for years.

Reminder: POMPEO IS THE TOP RECIPIENT OF KOCH CASH. You can bet he supports open borders and more wars to create more refugees. Fuck the god damn GOP and everyone in it. ZOG has to be fought from the left.
Here's Corbyn's top aid stating the obvious.
twitter.com/TimesofIsrael/status/1121789538764869633

LOL, the left follows ZOG too.

The right starts war so the left can accept refugees.

Of bigger concern is the FBI claiming black lives matter ain't shit, white's are the problem.

Pure nonsense. Royals of old did this to embellish their pedigree, but you won't find any solid records proving it.

Addendum: I'm not saying the Queen isn't kiked though. Their cozy relationships with Jewish bankers like the Rothschilds and Goldsmiths is sufficient for that.

People here don't realize (or are (((AltRight Soros shills))) that the majority of the boomers, Christians, Catholics, and even Russians support Jews over their own people because they see them as the relatives of their god.

How the fuck is Trump (who isn't a real religous person) suppose to deal with these fucking faggots? I'll tell you how, buy in and win. If you can't accept this it's because you're a Millenial faggot larping that there were alternatives for the last 300 years besides Hitler and the American Founding Father ——- because that's fucking it. That was the ONLY time Jew were challenged. The Vatican was taking Rothschild funny money since the early 1800s.

S
T
O
P
LARPING

And recogniize the big game
1. Trump is not King, he is a president of a company. That company is the Republicans. This is why our Founders warned against a 2 party system
2. Jews own the economy
3. Jews own the media (Fake news and Trump has hit them hard with that, shaking the structures of their very foundation).
4. Jew own Christianity
5. Jews own all active terrorist cells, from Islam to the Rightwing like Brennton
6. Jews own the Freemasons now
7 Jews own the British Monarchy (see the new Jew-nigger princess).
8. Jews own the internet and the chans

Get it through your fucking head. This is the game. Game of thrones, game theory, Bobby Fisher chess you fucking cry babies.
Pompeo and Bolton is REQUIRED, so is Kushner for Trump not to get wacked.
WAXED

Attached: uggg dog.jpg (305x301, 10.28K)

Its normal if you realize US tries to weaken Europe by divide and conquer. The same with Poland aligning more with US than EU. Its of course jewish doing, but even without it US would do it.

Literally buttplugged 4chan faggot trying to shit up this place. Hey buddy. Go back to where you came from. Nothing is required, expected or needed from you. GTFO

Yep it's the CIA's installation of right wing govt in central America that's creating these refugees ntm the wars.
But don't fall fort the illegal immigration/ border propaganda.

The problem is LEGAL immigration.

LEGAL LEGAL LEGAL LEGAL LEGAL

Fuck off nigger. Go back to plebbit.

I knew you people were dumb, but I never knew you people were THIS dumb.

I'd rather the UK be mercy nuked tbh.

trust the plan, goyim :^)

How big is his buttplug? Any guess.

Based.

It's a shame Corbyn is a nigger loving faggot on top of it all. Would have been hilarious to see him come in and start pulling yid noses.

Speech has been the admin's free action. Ineptness still allowed?

Maybe he's worried about the Chosenites living near cities where the most common boy's name last year was "Muhammad".
The towns rapidly going from a shabbos Empire town of taxpaying Freemasonic protestants to an Islamic Caliphate in just over a century, because common law and due process is ineffectual at dealing with Islamic barbarians in any large number. They'll destroy all of Europe's stupidly crafted welfare nanny states the way niggers in America destroy out stupidly crafted welfare nanny states, except while also fundamentally changing the structure of the government.
One can see it now in Britain. Opinion police regulating speech and confiscating kitchen knives. What happens, I wonder, when boiling water attacks become common. Will they ban teakettles?
Your brain on Zionism, ladies and gentiles.

Andrew Jackson killed the banks and fucked the kikes so that's already wrong. JFK wanted to expose secret societies (jews) and got shot for it, but he nevertheless was shot over a challenge to shut them down.
wow tell me more introductory redpills from decades ago! trash post, everyone already knows trump is a zog puppet and the zog rules the nations through banking and major institutions.

It's quite concerning how little traction this story is getting, even on Zig Forums. You've literally caught Jews sitting around the proverbial table dictating the global world order, with a doting Secretary of State grovelling before them.

Just remember that the entire media is against Trump, goyim. That's why they talk about two scoops every night and not this. Because they are against him. Trust me. And the plan.

I guess it's bad if some Russian user hacks the DNC to leak the truth to interfere in an election but fine if a member of a president's cabinet falsely accuses a guy of being antisemetic

Sooo, deep concern then? Nice.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x480, 96.06K)

vox.com/world/2019/3/8/18249953/uk-labour-party-anti-semitism-jeremy-corbyn-juliana-berger
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-45030552
The accusations have been flying towards the labour party for some time now.