Whites are NOT FROM EUROPE and Evolution is a LIE, the TRUTH in this thread

White people used to rule the earth. We are the *white blood cells* of earth. We are NOT FROM EUROPE. This whole bullshit about how White people evolved and adapted to the cold is FUCKING HORSESHIT. Its a load of shit because we are DEVOLVING, NOT EVOLVING. Whites ruled this earth. OUR HISTORY BOOKS ARE ALL LIES from (((THEM))). You really believe in evolution? Evolution is a fucking scam, its a fucking SCAM. We were built by the Almighty One ALREADY (almost) PERFECT.

(((They))) made a blood covenant spoke about in the Bible with malicious entities (The Archons) that want to take over this earth, like what they are doing right now. They betrayed us, took our Occult knowledge, and now use it against us. They farm humans for their spiritual and biological energy.

Most of the ancient structures you see today were built by Whites, with the exception of the stuff you see in Asia. ALL BUILT BY WHITES. Whites were scattered all over the earth. We used to be everywhere.

The Browner races are the result of spiritual and biological de-evolution. Whites are the HIGHEST evolution on this planet. We are a people of the SUN, we absorb sunlight the quickest and fastest because sunlight is the most plentiful energy source from GOD himself, and we need that energy. We are NOT a people built for the cold, its a fucking LIE LIKE MOST OF THE OTHER SHIT TAUGHT TO YOU. ITS A LOAD OF HORSESHIT.

Get this. White people were FORCED from their homelands. We were the ones EXILED, not (((them))), we are the true people in Exile, we were exiled into EUROPE and then brainwashed, like always, to believe that we actually belong there. We don't. We don't belong in Europe, it is the harshest part of the planet to live on, but since we are a people of miracles, we not only made it work, but we made it beautiful to live there. But believe me when I say this - we are not a people of the cold north. No one is, which is why you have to put on clothing and live in habitats to mimick warm weather.

This is taught about time and time again in our (((programming))). They do is all the fucking time and no one sees it. Our media is filled with symbolism about Whites.

Like Game of Thrones. The TV show "Game of Thrones" is a story about how (((they))) infiltrate our countries, our nations, and how they destroy us from within. They make us fight one another, man against woman, race against race, how they get the browner races to team up against the Whites in an SJW revolution led by Danaerys. Jon SNOW assassinates Danaerys (Dan-ARYAN) the last White woman, his lover, after she completes her SJW revolution. Then the last of the white men led by JON SNOW, Jon *SNOW* are exiled where? Beyond the wall to the NORTH. Yep, its the same fucking story told time and time again.

We are *White Blood cells* and (((they))) seek to destroy us. You White man are the last of the Whites and if you go, so does the rest of the world.

Attached: tenor (2)

take your meds rabbi

OP speaks truth schlomo

Seems like you're pushing a victim mindset here Schlomo.
Want to know why that doesn't work?
It doesn't work because everyone else is doing it.
Victim mentality and liberalism is MORAL SYPHILIS and WE STEP OVER IT.

Fuck off Schlomo. Truth is the truth Schlomo. Stop trying to cover up our history. Whites are indeed the real victims, you just don't want us rebelling and standing up for ourselves fucking jew

MOD SEAL OF APPROVAL

Take your meds, schizo

TRUTH user.
THE ONLY REAL SOLUTION IS TO KILL THEM ALL AND GO BACK TO A PEACEFUL AND QUIET EXISTENCE.

There are tons of kikes on Zig Forums today OP, don’t get discouraged.

Wee'z victums.
Gibs reparations.
You make me sick.

Reperations in this case means killing all the subhuman parasites. It is ‘reperations’ to the Earth for their using it.

So on the one hand you're promoting victimhood, on the other command and dominance.
Why not just drop the victimhood part and do the latter because it's our destiny to rule this world?

say it to breeders
SAGE

Attached: map004.jpg (1907x1236, 472.69K)

DOG = GOD BACKWARDS

Dogs are an abomination to the Almighty God and they are a creation of (((them))). They are also victims. They are the only animal on this earth completely DEPENDENT ON HUMANS.

And you call that "EVOLUTION"

Selective breeding is not evolution you dumb fuck.
All dogs are the same species.
Show us a dog becoming a new species through selective breeding, oh you can't.

Also inb4
>just use your imagination, ya know, like Einstein did with his (((thought experiments)))

Only responding and doubleposting because you don’t even know your own culture you fucking yid.
Now let me explain it so even a kike like you can understand it:
Islam/christianity= offspring of JUDAISM
Concept of islamic “haram” for pigs comes from judaism
Concept of islamic hatred for dogs comes from judaism
And we all know how much jews love to denounce anything they don’t like as either “the devil” “not from god” so kinda fucked yourself there logically speaking and you just commited a taboo joshiah
You equaled G-d with dogs, time to get punished.

Also what is animal husbandry and wolves?
Not even gonna go into the origins of that but oy vey it’s not like it matters anyways

Because it acknowledges why it is correct to kill them all without a shred of remorse.

Kek…that fucking kike put science back over 100 years. For that alone we ought to kill all the kikes.

Threads like this should not be permitted.
This is trash bait.

All dogs are equal. There's only one breed of dog and that's the canine breed. Claiming that greyhounds are faster than pitbulls is BREEDIST hate speech! :^)

Pibbles din du nutin

I thought I had seen the most autistic thing on earth, but now I know I have much to witness.
This is entirely fucking stupid. >>>/x/

Sort of right but sort of schizo.

Whites are the descendants of Scythians, a steppe people, who derive from the north black sea area. The earliest known name for these people was Aryans, but they are better known as Scythes (not Skolotoi as Herodotus claims, that's a Greek word, these people spoke an Iranic language before being Slavicized).

They were great people even before they were called Aryans, their original name is unknown. In prehistory these people were great, I'm talking the Neolithic era. They established Egypt, the eye of Africa, contacted south American tribes, and obviously reached out to everything the Eurasian steppe touches. The people who hold the highest levels of their blood are found in Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Iran, though these people are mixed offshoots (some with slav, Arab, other Eurasian steppe niggers). The Nords are also an offshoot, but became something beautiful themselves. The Celts are actually highly similar to original Scythian people, consider their prevalence of red hair and the red hair of Egyptian mummies.

It hurts to hear but it ain't you. It ain't the common white that is the closest descendant of these great and noble people. You're an offshoot, but a great one. Whites conquered and invented so much because of their Aryan/Scythian r1a haplotype. Western Europeans evolved their own great haplotype, the r1b, and it's remarkable itself, but it's an offshoot of the original. r1b is the original greatness gene. That which the Aryans, Scythes, Persians, Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians held. Look into the Scythians. Your roots are with them, but you're not the most of them. Their descendants are a separate people who are already for the most part gone. Only existing in pockets. The European in my sole opinion, is not the greatest man to ever exist, but a close cousin of the greatest man. We owe our tendencies and genes to these brilliant and creative steppe nomads. Look into how they lived and what they made, and you'll see it too.

Got confused, r1a is the original, and it's found further east, up towards the steppe and down towards India. The Scythes did invade India, they were not called Aryans at the time, but these were not a tan skinned people. They're highly mixed now in the areas they reached. But they were described as strikingly large, fair haired and eyed, with insanely beautiful women (who often fought alongside men, giving rise to legends of Amazons), and high tech (most people weren't even riding horses, these were said to be the first in the steppe to master mounted warfare, the Mongols pretty much conquered them but without chariots). They also had masterful metalwork before most humans even knew how to smelt metal.

Kiked first post, per usual.
DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, KIKE MODS!

Aryans aren't victims, you projecting niggers.
WE ARE TARGETS!

We are going to eradicate the parasites.
It's all so very simple, really.
Non-Whites come here to scare themselves, and waste their precious last bit of time and energy they have left on OUR World.
Further proving they are subhuman.

Europids used to exist in Asia too though…..

Copied them. I'm all hopped up on the caffeine jew, sorry.

Their warfare was also very trolol tier. When the Acheamenid Persians invaded (this is after they separated as two distinct groups, the blending happened in prehistory, so they were fighting their cousins, with the leaders of the Persians likely still being close to Scythes themselves) the Scythes simply left that part of their steppe that the Persians had invaded. Being nomads they didn't need that land at the moment. They simply just kept relocating as the Persian army pursued them, until Shah Dariush simply gave up chasing their horsenigger asses around.

Seems correct but I would use the term 'involution'. Believing our society is the pinnacle of civilization in the current year is just silly.

Well, simply stay out of my nationality and descent.

Attached: eur.jpg (620x349, 50.99K)