Remember Trump's Promise to Open Up Libel Laws? Journalist Fined $4.1 Million for Smear Article!

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

Promised Mad. Promises Kept.

A federal judge in Ohio has ordered Andrew Anglin, the publisher of neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer, to pay radio host Dean Obeidallah $4.1 million in damages after Obeidallah sued Anglin for defamation, The Daily Beast reports.

Obeidallah, 49, a Lodi native and comedian who grew up in Paramus, hosts “The Dean Obeidallah Show” on SiriusXM and is a columnist for The Daily Beast. He also has a podcast called “I Want To Be Your Muslim Friend.”

The Daily Stormer accused Obeidallah of playing a role in the 2017 terrorist attack on an Ariana Grande concert after he criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of white supremacist terror attacks in 2017 Daily Beast article titled “Will Donald Trump Ever Say the Words ‘White Supremacist Terrorism?'”

The white supremacist site had called Obeidallah the “mastermind” behind the bombing of the concert in Manchester, England that killed 23 people. The Daily Stormer used doctored images of tweets that were made to look like they were posted by Obeidallah. The tweets claimed responsibility for the attack. Obeidallah received death threats after the publication of the Daily Stormer article.

“Even though I mentioned neither The Daily Stormer nor Anglin in my article, Anglin came after me," Obeidallah told The Daily Beast at the time. "And he did so in a way that was jaw dropping. Right wing publications have come after me for years for everything from my progressive views to the fact I’m Muslim — that’s par for the course. But I had never, ever seen anything like this.”

Obeidallah told The Daily Beast on Wednesday that he will give the $4.1 million to charity.

“I’m going to give it to organizations that fight hate and bigotry, the very groups Nazis despise,” he said.

archive.is/C3lQj

Attached: 000.jpg (183.65 KB, 756x1007)

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Libel is a kike law that came into effect after JFK was assassinated.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

*sniff* WHY ISN'T TRUMP PROTECTING ANDREW ANGLIN!!!! I'M NEVER GOING TO VOTE FOR TRUMP AGAIN

Oh look, another "ORANGE MAN BAD" NPC thread. Poor you.

Attached: 1526398879662.png (567.39 KB, 638x638)

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

t. ImKikey

Attached: 3.PNG (67.53 KB, 753x528)

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

oy vey journalists should have no responsibility over what they write, they can just make shit up all day long with no consequences!

Attached: lugenpresse2.jpg (162.75 KB, 574x716)

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

Oh my god, he called me out on my shit Never Drumpf thread, he MUST be this specific person!

Change your diaper, you're stinking up our board

Attached: 1528130654221.png (3.07 MB, 1280x720)

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

you're stinking up our board
Don't worry about it. It's not your board anymore.

Attached: 4.PNG (598.46 KB, 751x878)

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

inb4 streams of zion don supporters rush to praise without realizing the double standards of what just happened

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Anglin will be hunted like a dog by US Marshals
I don't think hiding out in Thailand is going to cut it.

Attached: 5464165.png (65.93 KB, 737x652)

Alexander James
Alexander James

Andrew Anglin

==GOOD!== Another fucking mentally ill Stormtard that attacks White Christians, Boomers and other Whites. While he fucks Asian skanks,

Attached: anglin1.jpg (39.38 KB, 490x320)
Attached: anglin.jpg (7.57 KB, 280x160)

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

This is just top lewl.

I guess this is the end for Anglin unless he decides to go rogue.

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

Attached: WINNING.PNG (86.35 KB, 746x659)

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

Stormtard
what did he mean by this

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

Another fucking mentally ill Stormtard that attacks White Christians, Boomers and other Whites.
Boomers

Fuck off and die already old man

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

Fuck off kikey.

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

Sounds like a solid decision.

Hunter White
Hunter White

Obeidallah told The Daily Beast on Wednesday that he will give the $4.1 million to charity.
“I’m going to give it to organizations that fight hate and bigotry, the very groups Nazis despise,” he said.

Fag Angklin's aisan pedo site is funding SPLC

What a retard

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

It sounds like Obeidallah is the one funding SPLC.

It's like saying germans are funding communists because they lost.

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

or Germans are funding Israel because of the holohoax. It is correct, but wrong at the same time.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

They are forced to, against their will.

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Got to keep the worlds largest GIBS ME DAT parasitic nation happy, right user?

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

Yes, they are forced to and/or brainwashed to pay.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

You are retarded, the way libel laws work in america protects journalists from the consequences of libel, dumbass.

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

America: where old, rich, privileged, fragile, kebabs can sue young working-class White men for poking fun at them.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

IDK I think Anglin should put a bullet in his head. Would be cheaper. What is the going rate for assassination these days? $1500 in LA, it is free if he does it himself and then Anglin can be listed with the SAINTS.

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

Would be interesting tbh.

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

The white supremacist site had called Obeidallah the “mastermind” behind the bombing of the concert in Manchester, England that killed 23 people. The Daily Stormer used doctored images of tweets that were made to look like they were posted by Obeidallah. The tweets claimed responsibility for the attack. Obeidallah received death threats after the publication of the Daily Stormer article.

To be fair this is exactly what happened with those high school kids that got harassed by the drum banging stolen valor injun. The media misrepresented the shit out of it, the kid and school got death threats, and now the kid is suing the shit out of the media outlet for lying, same deal.

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

It's not the same deal at all, the DS article was obvious satire and nobody took it seriously and sent "death threats" because of it. Having said that, who cares because Anglin is comped by weev and this is just theater, the suit would have been thrown out if he had attempted to defend it. But it's better to make people outraged and scared that they too could get sued for millions for making a joke.

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

You are taking this very lightly.

So what would happen if any one of us here is doxxed and sued for saying Obama/Trump should be killed?

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

Yes I have decided this must happen. Who wants to contact anti-violence Anglin and tell him that we think he should put a bullet into that taco bending street shitting pageet or whateverthefucksubhumanmongrel it is.

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

You sue me for 4.1 million.
I pay 1500 for some meth niggers to cut your head.

Capitalism at its finest tbh.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

I am still pushing for the DarkWebs Go Fund My Assassination project. People can fund whoever they want assassinated. The more people hate you the more people fund your assassination. It would be cool. Millions would be spent the first weeks…think on it user…all the people you would really like to see get a bullet from a professional or non professional assassin. FUCKING AWESOME! Hello!!! Amirite? I am right!…and then Anglin could be a client and not get his hands dirty.

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Also THIS is capitalism at its finest. Not the SHITFUCKING PROTECTIONISM that we have now, but real fucking gritty capitalism.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

Protectionism is capitalism tbh.

Free market isn't the only form of capitalism.

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

What if you were eaten by a lion that escaped from the zoo? Tomorrow isn't promised to anybody, so show no fear.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

Anarchocapitalism? or EmergentCapitalism? Who knows, not a economist. I just want to see the 'money' that the kikes worship being used to pull them down to the Earth and slaughter them.

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Well, how many times you visit the zoo vs the times you call for the heads of journalists/politicians?

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

Since I shop at walmart regularly the odds are about even for me.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

fined $4.1 mil for calling a muzzie a terrorist
Land of the """free"""

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

Anglin isn't working class liar.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

I believe Devon Stack's "Day of the Rope" entertains a similar concept to what you've described. I wonder if it could be done…
You'd need a way to verify the target's death and that you were the assassin.
Presumably, someone would also need to be trusted with controlling the bounty pools (meaning absolutely no turbo-kikes!) and release the funds upon verification of death.
Is blockchain or crypto really secure enough to sustain such a bold, yet mildly illegal endeavor while at the same time, protecting the anonymity of all those involved? I would definitely chip in some shekels to reward the absolute savage who would embark on such a task (ideally, someone who's actually motivated first and foremost, by his morality and sense of duty to rid the kike for a better tomorrow and not some MS-12+1 taco-nigger from Honduras but beggars can't be choosers, I suppose…).

Get busy, nerds!

Attached: IMG-20190529-101803-072.jpg (445.72 KB, 989x1280)

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

How's than AIDS from your Asian girlfriend?

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

I could care less if it was a taco bender retard. Anyone who gets the notoriety for killing would inevitably end up on the list as well. So I was hoping for a full taco bender purge top to bottom as well as all the wealthy, rich, powerful, parasitic, homos, pedos, usurers, dictators. It would be a bloodbath like no other. A literal symphony of revenge and blood in the streets until they were all gone.

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Faglin got what he deserved being a fucking traitor insulting Saint Bowers. This is karma.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

legal and illegal drug dealers, GMO engineers, judges, police, military…I mean think of all the people who have gotten people to hate them…LIBTARDS, fuck they can't even open their mouth without causing me to hate them.
BLOOD WAVE TIME

Attached: 300-Rise-of-an-empire-blood-wave.jpg (960.66 KB, 1920x1080)

David Price
David Price

fuck off fed.

Attached: 7949c10c36154e38914319ec13b42a6da43f65909ae7aca0df1727422798d1f5.png (1.41 MB, 1232x1080)

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

fuck off fed.
You do realize that this marks you as a fed or a kike, right? It doesn't 'lessen your glow' you colossal faggot.

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

It's shareblue kikes. They've made kampfy their boogeyman so now they try to claim everyone who uses anime reactions as being the turkroach.

everyone who uses anime is kampfy

Go on shariablue, call me the roach. Say his name. You're so paranoid and worried now that the Steele Dossier is about to drop completely unclassified, that you're flailing desperately in an attempt to delude yourself into believing you're still in control.

TICK TOCK KIKE

Attached: 67b.png (296.91 KB, 900x969)

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

holy fuck glow harder

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

Public figures are open to all criticism. If he can afford the appeal he won't pay shit.

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

The Daily Stormer accused Obeidallah of playing a role in the 2017 terrorist attack on an Ariana Grande concert
The white supremacist site had called Obeidallah the “mastermind” behind the bombing of the concert in Manchester, England that killed 23 people. The Daily Stormer used doctored images of tweets that were made to look like they were posted by Obeidallah.
The Daily Stormer used doctored images

Look, I get the whole "stick together/don't punch right" etc. but setting everything aside, if THIS is true then not only does Anglin deserve the court ruling against him on basic common sense, but the site deserves erasure (like every other site that pulls this). The reason we hate mainstream media is because of these evil Jewish deceptive tactics, then you apply them yourself? I've heard Stormer was faggoty before but this takes the cake.
inb4 it was ironic tho
Apparently not, and also not an excuse for faggotry.

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

2nd pic is obviously untrue. Anglin never said that about Whites and never professed to only be attracted to black girls

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Yeah what a brave decision, fining someone who they can't even find imaginary money he'll never be able to pay

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

I am still backing having that muzzy assassinated. Worthless trash is an invader to our nation in the first place, so it is not like it doesn't deserve it for that alone.

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

It is a principle, on how to attack Whites, we need to teach back about how to attack goat/boy fuckers American X style.

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

Attached: 1559633646345820-(5).jpg (59.72 KB, 730x499)

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

Were the doctored images satire or presented as real evidence?

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

Trump promised something to get votes from low-information voters and didn't follow up on it

What. A. Shock.

Also the unironic use of "Nazi" from Obeidallah is amazing. I take the comparison as a compliment every time. Hitler is alive and well in the minds of all living beings on this Earth, and these knuckle-dragging apes are only helping to keep his spirit ignited.

James Russell
James Russell

(((Andrew Anglin)))

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

whoa. are feds allowed to say faggot? also your shitty post and shitty meme about 'blood wave' gave it away.

Attached: nazis-are-bad-nazis-are-bad-nazis-are-bad-nazis-39411139.png (450.06 KB, 500x732)

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

how do you do fellow jew?

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

Kill yourself kikestian boomer. You worship kikes. You are anti-white.