Remember Trump's Promise to Open Up Libel Laws? Journalist Fined $4.1 Million for Smear Article!

Promised Mad. Promises Kept.

archive.is/C3lQj

Attached: 000.jpg (756x1007, 183.65K)

Libel is a kike law that came into effect after JFK was assassinated.

Oh look, another "ORANGE MAN BAD" NPC thread. Poor you.

Attached: 1526398879662.png (638x638, 567.39K)

Attached: 3.PNG (753x528, 67.53K)

Attached: lugenpresse2.jpg (574x716, 162.75K)

Change your diaper, you're stinking up our board

Attached: 1528130654221.png (1280x720, 3.07M)

Don't worry about it. It's not your board anymore.

Attached: 4.PNG (751x878, 598.46K)

I don't think hiding out in Thailand is going to cut it.

Attached: 5464165.png (737x652, 65.93K)

==GOOD!== Another fucking mentally ill Stormtard that attacks White Christians, Boomers and other Whites. While he fucks Asian skanks,

Attached: anglin.jpg (490x320 7.57 KB, 39.38K)

This is just top lewl.

I guess this is the end for Anglin unless he decides to go rogue.

Attached: WINNING.PNG (746x659, 86.35K)

what did he mean by this

Fuck off and die already old man

Fuck off kikey.

Sounds like a solid decision.

Fag Angklin's aisan pedo site is funding SPLC

What a retard

It sounds like Obeidallah is the one funding SPLC.

It's like saying germans are funding communists because they lost.

or Germans are funding Israel because of the holohoax. It is correct, but wrong at the same time.

They are forced to, against their will.

Got to keep the worlds largest GIBS ME DAT parasitic nation happy, right user?

Yes, they are forced to and/or brainwashed to pay.

You are retarded, the way libel laws work in america protects journalists from the consequences of libel, dumbass.

America: where old, rich, privileged, fragile, kebabs can sue young working-class White men for poking fun at them.

IDK I think Anglin should put a bullet in his head. Would be cheaper. What is the going rate for assassination these days? $1500 in LA, it is free if he does it himself and then Anglin can be listed with the SAINTS.

Would be interesting tbh.

To be fair this is exactly what happened with those high school kids that got harassed by the drum banging stolen valor injun. The media misrepresented the shit out of it, the kid and school got death threats, and now the kid is suing the shit out of the media outlet for lying, same deal.

It's not the same deal at all, the DS article was obvious satire and nobody took it seriously and sent "death threats" because of it. Having said that, who cares because Anglin is comped by weev and this is just theater, the suit would have been thrown out if he had attempted to defend it. But it's better to make people outraged and scared that they too could get sued for millions for making a joke.

You are taking this very lightly.

So what would happen if any one of us here is doxxed and sued for saying Obama/Trump should be killed?

Yes I have decided this must happen. Who wants to contact anti-violence Anglin and tell him that we think he should put a bullet into that taco bending street shitting pageet or whateverthefucksubhumanmongrel it is.

You sue me for 4.1 million.
I pay 1500 for some meth niggers to cut your head.

Capitalism at its finest tbh.

I am still pushing for the DarkWebs Go Fund My Assassination project. People can fund whoever they want assassinated. The more people hate you the more people fund your assassination. It would be cool. Millions would be spent the first weeks…think on it user…all the people you would really like to see get a bullet from a professional or non professional assassin. FUCKING AWESOME! Hello!!! Amirite? I am right!…and then Anglin could be a client and not get his hands dirty.

Also THIS is capitalism at its finest. Not the SHITFUCKING PROTECTIONISM that we have now, but real fucking gritty capitalism.

Protectionism is capitalism tbh.

Free market isn't the only form of capitalism.

What if you were eaten by a lion that escaped from the zoo? Tomorrow isn't promised to anybody, so show no fear.

Anarchocapitalism? or EmergentCapitalism? Who knows, not a economist. I just want to see the 'money' that the kikes worship being used to pull them down to the Earth and slaughter them.

Well, how many times you visit the zoo vs the times you call for the heads of journalists/politicians?

Since I shop at walmart regularly the odds are about even for me.

Land of the """free"""

Anglin isn't working class liar.

I believe Devon Stack's "Day of the Rope" entertains a similar concept to what you've described. I wonder if it could be done…
You'd need a way to verify the target's death and that you were the assassin.
Presumably, someone would also need to be trusted with controlling the bounty pools (meaning absolutely no turbo-kikes!) and release the funds upon verification of death.
Is blockchain or crypto really secure enough to sustain such a bold, yet mildly illegal endeavor while at the same time, protecting the anonymity of all those involved? I would definitely chip in some shekels to reward the absolute savage who would embark on such a task (ideally, someone who's actually motivated first and foremost, by his morality and sense of duty to rid the kike for a better tomorrow and not some MS-12+1 taco-nigger from Honduras but beggars can't be choosers, I suppose…).

Get busy, nerds!

Attached: IMG_20190529_101803_072.jpg (989x1280, 445.72K)

How's than AIDS from your Asian girlfriend?

I could care less if it was a taco bender retard. Anyone who gets the notoriety for killing would inevitably end up on the list as well. So I was hoping for a full taco bender purge top to bottom as well as all the wealthy, rich, powerful, parasitic, homos, pedos, usurers, dictators. It would be a bloodbath like no other. A literal symphony of revenge and blood in the streets until they were all gone.

Faglin got what he deserved being a fucking traitor insulting Saint Bowers. This is karma.

legal and illegal drug dealers, GMO engineers, judges, police, military…I mean think of all the people who have gotten people to hate them…LIBTARDS, fuck they can't even open their mouth without causing me to hate them.
BLOOD WAVE TIME

Attached: 300-Rise-of-an-empire blood wave.jpg (1920x1080, 960.66K)

fuck off fed.

Attached: 7949c10c36154e38914319ec13b42a6da43f65909ae7aca0df1727422798d1f5.png (1232x1080, 1.41M)

You do realize that this marks you as a fed or a kike, right? It doesn't 'lessen your glow' you colossal faggot.

It's shareblue kikes. They've made kampfy their boogeyman so now they try to claim everyone who uses anime reactions as being the turkroach.

Go on shariablue, call me the roach. Say his name. You're so paranoid and worried now that the Steele Dossier is about to drop completely unclassified, that you're flailing desperately in an attempt to delude yourself into believing you're still in control.

TICK TOCK KIKE

Attached: 67b.png (900x969, 296.91K)

holy fuck glow harder

Public figures are open to all criticism. If he can afford the appeal he won't pay shit.

>The Daily Stormer used doctored images

Look, I get the whole "stick together/don't punch right" etc. but setting everything aside, if THIS is true then not only does Anglin deserve the court ruling against him on basic common sense, but the site deserves erasure (like every other site that pulls this). The reason we hate mainstream media is because of these evil Jewish deceptive tactics, then you apply them yourself? I've heard Stormer was faggoty before but this takes the cake.
Apparently not, and also not an excuse for faggotry.

2nd pic is obviously untrue. Anglin never said that about Whites and never professed to only be attracted to black girls

Yeah what a brave decision, fining someone who they can't even find imaginary money he'll never be able to pay

I am still backing having that muzzy assassinated. Worthless trash is an invader to our nation in the first place, so it is not like it doesn't deserve it for that alone.

It is a principle, on how to attack Whites, we need to teach back about how to attack goat/boy fuckers American X style.

Attached: 1559633646345820 (5).jpg (730x499, 59.72K)

Were the doctored images satire or presented as real evidence?

What. A. Shock.

Also the unironic use of "Nazi" from Obeidallah is amazing. I take the comparison as a compliment every time. Hitler is alive and well in the minds of all living beings on this Earth, and these knuckle-dragging apes are only helping to keep his spirit ignited.

(((Andrew Anglin)))

whoa. are feds allowed to say faggot? also your shitty post and shitty meme about 'blood wave' gave it away.

Attached: nazis-are-bad-nazis-are-bad-nazis-are-bad-nazis-39411139.png (500x732, 450.06K)

how do you do fellow jew?

Kill yourself kikestian boomer. You worship kikes. You are anti-white.