George H.W. Bush BTFO

Based US Postal Service commemorates Bush Sr. in a stamp, and "Forever" is struck through.
Is this a not at all subtle cue that his legacy is shafted and countered by white hats?

>store.usps.com/store/product/buy-stamps/george-hw-bush-S_478204
"Thousand points of light" bit, quoted by postal service.

Attached: Forever not.png (456x712, 419.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/qresearch/

Attached: jeb.gif (600x338, 5.58M)

Attached: bush cant remember.jpg (1280x720, 110.15K)

Attached: A39BAC6D-5F50-44EF-B6F5-6630DEC9943F.jpeg (640x480, 59.87K)

it's because the pic/painting/illustration is a protected work of art.

what am I looking at

Trump is 6,000,000 times more dangerous to the white race than Bush ever thought about being QTard

LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA

Attached: 09-jeb-columba-bush.w245.h368.jpg (245x368, 27.65K)

Jeb could have easily gotten a White women. Like, just, why? What the fuck was going on through his head? The kikes just said, "here, Jeb, buddy boyo, inseminate this fine spicess here," and he just went along with it?

That goblino could be Jewish, he was probably ordered to do it just like the British royal family does.

"Forever" is crossed out on every stamp in the online store and catalog so that people can't reproduce it for free postage.

Good Lord this place has gone to hell…

Attached: Russian Fag.jpg (255x215, 14.61K)

He probably loves his Goblin wife or its just he gets a turn on being able to dominate such a tiny person

You're witnessing the moment when the last bit of US patriotism inside the Bush family died in the heart of the weakest member of their criminal clan.

A bunch of mystery envelopes were passed around at HW's funeral. Anons spent months trying to figure out what was in them that would cause a reaction like Jeb and Laura's.

Shit, I almost feel like a newfag. Miss out on an entire year of internet, and become so far behind.

Attached: Jeb Disgust.mp4 (854x480, 14.28M)

All bushes rot in fucking hell

mfw

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 10.18.54 AM.png (1038x470, 634.08K)

Fuck you… philatelists

It really has. We once berated the far-left for existing in illogical echo chambers filled with nonsense and noise. Now look where we are. If the last decade has taught me anything, it's that politics are a fool's game and occasionally a distraction to waste useful minds. I'm going to go build a farm.

To distract your otherwise useful mind?

Forget the white race
Trump might actually be the leader who finally sold us down,the river never to,return

they sold slave cotton to the nazis to make uniforms

pandering for Mexican votes for his 2016 run