WW2 Memes Thread

Post all your good pol-tier WW2 memes. I'm tired of normie-tier commie favored WW2 memes. Pic related is my shitty OC.

Attached: Wehrmacht meme.jpg (857x1202, 245.29K)

>>>/cuckchan/
You have to go

No retard

Not a 4cuck but that was a pretty shitty response on my part lol

this board is sunken to the kikes, neinchan has mods that care

Let's get this rolling.

The SS destroyed any support the Wehrmacht enjoyed in the local population who hailed the Germans as liberators, because they were a bunch of edgelords and Himmler was more concerned with pagan larping than winning a war, if you shill the SS you shill for Stalin.

wew i would expect a kike to shill for AIM or some other fag org to attempt to derail this board but shilling against the SS you're certainly a brave kike.

What sad, sad nonsense!

Pagan larp faggots in denial

This is on the same tier as the
"White Nationalists kill White Nationalists!"
fucking spamming nigger. Full upgrade to big brain kikery.

Oh, nope. Downgraded back to nigger tier again. Fucking kikes.

Fuck off, its a historical fact that the Wehrmacht was welcomend and Partisans only started to thrive after the SS continued the Soviet policies of starvation, disowning and deportion, because the SS was more concerned with their petty ideology and power struggeling with the Wehrmacht than actually winning the war. The SS was a drag to Germany since 34 and they did absolutely nothing constructive or positive to help the cause, not one thing. Even Hitler himself got annoyed at Himmler digging for some shitty skulls instead of preparing for the war, and he was a hands off ruler.
Just like Göring was at fault that German cities were bombed and the Luftwaffe had no relevant presence in the air since Britian, Himmler was at fault that the Slavs and finally Germans themselves revolted against German rule, it was yet another stab in the back.
Besides, Hitler denounced these two buffoons and the SS in his will, so any discussion on this subject is redundant.

SS SHILLING IS NOT COMPITABLE WITH HITLERISM

Attached: 1556874458351.jpg (493x720, 63.45K)

bot

okay retard

Just ignore my arguemnts and drop unrelated one liners, shill.

You're arguments are simple and stupid, therefore it only takes a few words to show how stupid your reasoning is.

And you are offended that I call you a shill.

When did i ever imply i was offended? Now you're just making shit up because you've realized you're a retard.

Why the fuck has my meme thread been ruined by retards

waffen ss was 10/10 and best ss tho