How NeoCon Billionaire Paul Singer Is Driving The Offshoring of US Tech Jobs to Israel

A Jew living in Israel is no enemy of mine, as long as he doesn't subvert my country.
"Saint" Tarrant

Several U.S. tech giants including Google, Microsoft and Intel Corporation have filled top positions with former members of Israeli military intelligence and are heavily investing in their Israeli branches while laying off thousands of American employees, all while receiving millions of dollars in U.S. government subsidies funded by American taxpayers.

mintpressnews.com/neocon-billionaire-paul-singer-driving-outsourcing-us-tech-jobs-israel/259147/
archive.is/9AQ5y
pic unrelated

Attached: most jewish GOP.png (701x662, 232.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Singer_(businessman)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Jews

Sage

Attached: 1559817085854.jpg (580x638, 113.79K)

Lol
I actually feel bad for the shilla and useful idiots
Good luck trying to defend this piece of shit
He didnt even wait until 2020 to start selling us out
Thats how arrogant they are

Capitalism works.

Attached: breitbart_kosher.jpg (960x1078, 576.94K)

Attached: israel-jew-false-flag-british-bombs.jpg (1351x284, 231.63K)

Attached: effendi.jpg (850x400, 104.9K)

This is the most important thread on this forum as of right now, and should be permanently pinned at top for a month.

You wanna know why all those alt-right, nationalist, and conservative youtube channels, twitter accounts, and facebook accounts are being banned?

Here's your answer!

Now that Israel is getting control over much of our internet, you can kiss free speech goodbye.

Jew puppet Trump will be more than happy to hand over our tech industry to pissrael.

Attached: benny boy shapiro.jpg (871x541, 172.42K)

THE NAMES OP!!! WE NEED THE NAMES OF THESE RAT FACES WHO THINK THEY CAN TECH WORTH A SHIT (but can't)!!

Increasing economic ties with Israel sounds awesome. They’re world leaders for biotech don’cha’know.

Attached: rabbi-christian-europe-destroy.jpg (954x720, 53.95K)

Attached: ttj.jpg (512x384, 22.81K)

I'm no fan of trump but this thread was made by a jew.

Sloppy Job

Attached: merchant-says.jpg (754x585, 110.75K)

No shit.

Attached: Fuck Off Moshe.jpg (512x333, 41.36K)

For the elite

bump

Trump is a kike puppet

I can't imagine how an engineer who worked at any of these companies feel, if they ever became redpilled. Imagine you helped give these companies tools and other services that are used daily by millions of people. Then you wake up one day, redpilled, and see how all of your work lead to jews monopolizing the internet.

If you are any of these people and are reading this, you owe it to yourself and whites everywhere to systematically sabotage these jews because I can guarantee you they're not aiming to improve anything you made themselves - they will monopolize and stagenate. They're not in a position to fix something they didn't create.

Attached: 877fc23bb94cab569bccbe00eef6a1f64675bf7444dd68a0838eb0aded26e5a7-b2.png (600x672, 442.73K)

BASED JEWS ARE NOT SUBVERTING US, SIMPLY MOVING IMPORTANT INDUSTRY TO THEIR COUNTRY… BASED ALLIES

Remember, violence is not the answer. Next election, we will see change.

So much bad news. Oh well. I'm too old to care.

Ban evading paid jewish shills are allowed to post here with impunity.

Here's a few lines about this lovely jewish angel…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Singer_(businessman)

This is the type of person who controls global wealth and pushes psychological disease onto the West. They wreck a country, then swoop in and buy everything for pennies on the dollar. But in all honesty, they couldn't do the things they get away with if it weren't for literal traitors in every western nation aiding and abetting them.

Parasites, the lot of them. There's no other way to classify them.

Attached: 1556412138647.jpg (600x468, 36.52K)

Boy that pretty much sums up the US, doesn't it?

We need to stick together to fight (((them)))

Only violence is the answer. The people will find out next election voting does nothing, with their faith shattered the system and state will crumble.

GTKRWN

Why the Tarrant quote?

Shill thread.

He thinks posting a quote in a topic irrelevant to it will make him blend in, because he doesn't know how people on here actually talk. He's a shill.

People might lose faith in democracy, and the government. But they shouldn't lose faith in freedom and liberty.

Bump.