If We Don't Globally Collapse Within The Next Two Decades, Humanity Is Doomed to Extinction

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

Just to sum up the most important video you need to watch right now:

We've passed peak oil, and fossil fuels can only keep our ever-growing civilization going for so long
Alternative energies (such as wind and solar) will not fix the problem because adding the required massive battery systems almost completely negates the Energy Return on Investment (EROI)
Nuclear isn't viable because of the insane costs to build new plants

Also, we are polluting at a rate that is going to start creating serious feedback loops that will go beyond human control in 20 years (or less)
This means that no matter what we do, extinction becomes inevitable
The only way to solve our problem is global societal collapse (and in my opinion, massive population loss)

This man is extremely intelligent and concisely words his points better than I could. This isn't meant to be a blackpill. Sometimes we all need a reality check for how bad things really are. White nationalism only means something if there's a habitable planet for whites to live on. Right now we're looking at the genocide of every living race on Earth, by our own hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NYoOcaqCzxo

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

Non-whites and kikes are killing the planet, so the solution is quite obvious.

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

Unfortunately, there is no pro-white organization anywhere near capable of cleansing the Earth of vermin. I'd recommend watching the video.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

Although most the points sound leftist as shit, I don't disagree that collapse is the only solution, but not for environmental reasons. In fact, I'd wager that's exactly what the elites have planned, most likely scenario is an engineered virus that spreads and kills at optimal rates for massive population, they of course will be vaccinated. Sometime after most of the world is dead, they'll announce they have found a vaccine. They'll seek to be treated as heroes and assume their positions as heads of the new world order.

This of course doesn't come at no risk because there's always a chance for a viral mutation, or accidental nuclear war to attempt to wipe out infected areas. Nevertheless, whatever happens is going to happen within the next 5-10 years.

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

Although most the points sound leftist as shit
Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT give leftists any issues. Environmentalism is middle ground and affects everyone. This is an issue the far-right would be smart to pick up on and use to their own advantage. I'm almost curious which parts you heard that you thought sounded "leftist."

I agree that this could absolutely have been coordinated to occur in order to usher in the New World Order. The elites know better than anyone that this current system cannot sustain itself much longer. I just hope it happens soon. I'm bored of pseudo-happenings and petty politics in general.

Noah James
Noah James

And how do you think such a 'global extinction event' would look like? It would be exactly a collapse of our civilization with 90-95% of global population dead within two decades. This would create perfect conditions for a new civilization to arise from the ashes and thrive on the newfound wasteland. You idiots were always sneering at the 'globalist plans' for depopulation yet you overlook the glaring issue- with us or without us we are all doomed. Only we have rational solutions for what to do afterwards- create a new civilization- a rational one. A happy one.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

fuck off commie

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

We've passed peak oil
Heard about this because of the Documentary Collapse but do you have proofs ( links/pictures ) that it already happened?

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

You know I posted a video featuring hundreds of infographics being explained right? Check the OP.

I've always been on board for depopulation.

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

global collapse
This isn't a video game, you dumb fuck. All that infrastructure is gonna rot and decay and their highly toxic/radioactive insides will spill all over. All that pollution won't magically go away because the facility is no longer active. Besides, First World countries pollute the least. It's afroniggers, chinks and pajeets that shit up everything. The real solution is to genocide the lower races and turn their corpses into biofuel.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

Watching it right now

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

I'd recommend getting fucked.

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

WE NEED GLOBAL COLLAPSE AND MASS KILL-OFF OR WE'LL ALL DIE
Laziest WW3 shilling I've ever seen. Fuck your eceleb.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

I feel sorry for people like you. You'll go into the dark night clutching your ideological paraphernalia, won't you? Kicking in screaming, frightened beyond sanity.

Clearly you didn't watch the video. The point of collapse/die-off is to drastically reduce our emissions. Brainlets all over this board today.

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

Finding oil everywhere because it ain't from dino.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

Measures are being taken to ensure that no contaminating materials will create a leak after the collapse.
War is the worst solution to global population. Nobody really wants to see it happen.
It is not only about the emissions, really. Modern agriculture has created a perfect storm in motion, food-wise. It has to be laid off but again- will not happen with current overcrowded earth. It has to happen afterwards in favor of permaculture.

Parker Price
Parker Price

I'm sorry I didn't watch your video, lil fella. Don't get so torn up over it.

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

We certainly are finding oil, but it's still a finite resource, and we are running through it faster every day. We're certainly not finding it at a rate that equalizes consumption. Also, the point is that these fossil fuels pollute. Trying to avoid that.

Definitely. Part of the problem is our reliance on food sources 100 miles away. Starvation will be the primary killer during collapse. Catastrophic climate change is simply the absolute end of things. We'll suffer much before it reaches us.

Imagine giving up on learning. What a pointless thing between your ears.

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Imagine thinking you have anything to teach me.

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

Here's something to learn:

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.

As described by social psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the cognitive bias of illusory superiority results from an internal illusion in people of low ability and from an external misperception in people of high ability; that is, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

Measures are being taken to ensure that no contaminating materials will create a leak after the collapse.
It's still the wrong way to go about it. We gain nothing from reverting back to the Stone Age. The real solution is for humanity to conquer other planets, and for that we need to pitch the excess baggage: niggers, kikes, camel fuckers, chinks, poos and capitalism.

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

Something for you to learn, yes.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

We're likely a century or more away from technology that will let us traverse the stars. In that time humanity will be gone if we continue on our current path. Are you starting to understand how dire things are? You aren't escaping off the planet in a spaceship, brother. Even if we did send some people to Mars, I would bet my life savings that you aren't working towards a position at NASA. And those people on Mars will absolutely not have enough genetic diversity to properly carry on the human race unless we managed to get tens of thousands of people there, which again, it not feasible with any foreseeable technology.

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

Not right now perhaps. Do you have any idea how many billions of dollars are wasted every year to prop up worthless niggers? Imagine if we could get them out of the way and use that money on things that have a tangible effect. NASA is on a shoestring budget right now and the techology to reach the stars was (((mysteriously destroyed))) decades ago. If we could channel our resources into worthwhile pursuits and reclaim the technology we nee to conquer other planets, we'll certainly be able to expand beyond Earth in a generation.

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

peak oil, fossil fuels, alternative energies (such as wind and solar), the Energy Return on Investment (EROI), nuclear isn't viable.
All lies. The jewish energy cartel was lying to all of us since the very beginning. Nuclear energy is free energy, and the radioactive scare was a hoax so that they could bury free energy, and replace it with alternative energies, so that they could extort endless money from us.

beyond human control in 20 years (or less)
Also complete and utter bullshit. None of their timed prediction ever came close to real.

no matter what we do, extinction becomes inevitable
Correct, but this has other reasons…
1) humanity turned against nature at the beginning and started exploiting and destroying this ecosystem for short term benefits, while ignoring long term consequences. Since this ecosystem is our host, we became parasite and have been suffering from the consequences ever since.
2) humanity is controlled by a few people who kept the laws of nature a secret, who created their own laws instead, and who have exploited and misdirected the human species ever since. Religions were created to achieve this.

global societal collapse
We are in it right now, but it's a directed culling including race wars, religious wars, economical collapse, migration warfare, bacteriological warfare, suicide by fear terrorism, poisoning of food and water supplies, mass flooding of drugs and degeneracy etc. It's very high stakes eugenics they are unleashing onto this earth, but this is all deliberately jew designed and has nothing to do with saving the earth. They wouldn't destroy Europeans, who are the closest to natural preservation that you can find on this earth, if it was an environmental problem. Also the overpopulation of earth was all directed by jews who created world wide poverty to breed human beings into poverty slaves. Africa, India, the Middle East, and South America are just weaponized misery staged by jewish psychopaths.

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

We've passed peak oil, and fossil fuels
peak oil
lol people are still falling for this even though it was proven to be a Saudi meme all the way back on 2013

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

Unabomber was right

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

We've passed peak oil
Reported for jew spam.
Reported for jew spam.
Also, we are polluting at a rate that is going to start creating serious feedback loops that will go beyond human control in 20 years (or less)
Reported for jew spam.
So kill yourself now or you're a hypocrite.

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

I completely agree that with more funding we could reduce the time frame for achieving interstellar spaceflight, but I have doubts about it arriving within a generation.

How much do you think a nuclear plant costs? There has never been one that operated without a loss. Every nuclear plant across the globe is surviving on welfare.

None of their timed prediction ever came close to real.
Ah yes, and therefore no prediction can ever be true! Honk.

Africa, India, the Middle East, and South America are just weaponized misery staged by jewish psychopaths.
Or, you know, they're just countries full of niggers. You don't need Jewish control tactics to have suffering in low-IQ nations.

There is no viable alternative to fossil fuels. Rationally speaking, there must be a "peak oil", and according to people with decades more research than you, we've passed it.

Hell yeah schizoposting hours have begun

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

There is hydro. Its only 10% so population need to shrink 10 times. But shrinking not full extinction. More place for those who would stay. Very good.

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

You can tell no one has ever loved this guy lmao

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

HEIL'D
Ted was RIGHT

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

<MUH EMISSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS
Kill yourself (((climate change)))) shill.

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

Massive population loss
Start with yourself faggot

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

How much do you think a nuclear plant costs?
Nobody knows, accept the ones lying about them since the beginning. The same people who control the money, destroyed wealth, replaced it with debt and fiat, and also control the global energy cartel.

There has never been one that operated without a loss.
So they say. Meanwhile the US is 22.3 trillion in debt to the jewish mafia.

Every nuclear plant across the globe is surviving on welfare.
Well in 2012 about 35% of Americans were on welfare and nobody tried to shut them down. The opposite happened.

Ah yes, and therefore no prediction can ever be true!
Great idea, let's believe the liars some more. What's the saying? "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes?" How about we let nature be nature and fix the human problems? As in the JQ and their usury, predatory capitalism and so on.

You don't need Jewish control tactics to have suffering in low-IQ nations.
World wide poverty is a designed racket that keeps billions of human beings deliberately under the poverty line. They then get exploited for slave labor, human trafficking, organ and drug smuggling, tax fraud, money laundering, migration warfare, pharmaceutical tests, and to fleece the west out of endless donations. This was all build out of the old slavery routes and deliberately designed to hold a mayor part of the world under criminal exploitation so that the rest be exploited the legal way, by selling hedonism in form of materialism. Those niggers never had a chance, and the jews never let them alone since.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

Fascinating counter argument. Really gets the noggin joggin.

When did this place get infested with brainlets who can only low-effort post? Did I miss another mass migration from 4chan?

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

<muh effooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooort
Kill yourself (((climate change))) shill. Not even on nu/pol/ does someone need an academic argument to dispose of your kike trash.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

<you're insane because you don't like my proven jewish hoaxes
sage

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

Are we on cuckchan or something?

James Butler
James Butler

still no argument

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

we're not on cuckchan because the board has been taken over by kike worshippers, qtards, schizos, and redditors
we're on cuckchan because people don't believe blatant bullshit

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

i'm confused do people here really think there are unlimited resources available?

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

Not OP but how is Peak Oil bullshit in a finite world?

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

Fair points, especially the last one, but I'm curious what magical force you believe is going to come into fruition purely for the purpose of ridding this world of vermin. Our main hope is that the New World Order is just a bunch of white supremacists, but it's probably going to be 100% Jewish.

That's what I'm saying.

Your "argument" is that everything is a Jewish lie. You're on Zig Forums, we know what the Jews are behind. Bring something useful to the table and people won't be praying for you to leave.

Connor Price
Connor Price

I agree, it is time to end all pajeets and gooks.

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

Funny you say that, the peak oil spam was all over 4Chan from 2012 to early 2014. I remember that documentary that used to get posted all the time, turns out it was funded by Saudi Arabia

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

Could you tell me what you know about our current rate of fossil fuel consumption in relation to our reserves?

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Meant for

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

what magical force you believe is going to come into fruition purely for the purpose of ridding this world of vermin
None. Either humanity comes together and exterminates the parasites or whatever the jews want to happen will happen. It's in the protocols "we are not afraid of a lone gunman, only together could they take us down".

New World Order
Slavery under a cash-less currency, social credit system and universal income for whoever survives the economical collapse, the starvation, the wars, the fema camps, the dissident purges of communism, and the Russian and Chinese armies. Meanwhile greater israel will be on it's way, their 3rd temple finished and one jewish king be crowed as leader of the world.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

Russian and Chinese armies
the Russians are coming
Lay off the CNN

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

Even if it's funded by Saudi Arabia or even Israel, it does not disprove the fact that there is going to be a peak oil at some point in the years to come be it 10 years or 200 years, I don't know if we've passed peak oil that's why I asked OP if he had document that can prove it.

And how is peak oil a Jewish hoax?
that would be the end of globalized economy, the end to their power over enslaved or brainwashed people all over the world.

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

All I know is if there was any actual risk of oil running out the US government would say fuck the Polar bears and fuck the teepee niggers and start drilling in Alaska/and the Dakotas

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

the Russians are coming
Not in the war sense, but as "liberators" after the inevitable nigger race wars, the Muslim religious wars, and the starvation after the economy collapses thanks the jewish debt usury. Africa was promised to China, who are already talking about colonization, and Europe will probably go to Russia or transformed into another poverty ridden hellhole.

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Nuclear isn't viable
But it is, the politicians just don't want it to be.
polluting at a rate
I'm no Chinese.
massive population loss
So you're a freemanson or Jew? Just kill yourself OP!
OP is an OP.

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

<muh peak oil
It's a fearmongering meme. fuck off.

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

after the inevitable nigger race wars
Russia is even less white then the US

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

But it is, the politicians just don't want it to be.
No, politicians do not control the costs of building power plants, not their EROI.
I'm no Chinese.
Doesn't matter who is doing it, it's happening somewhere on the same planet.
massive population loss (is bad)
Maybe it's time to lurk for a few more years before post.

The absolutely irony of dismissing something as "fearmongering" on Zig Forums

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

but goy, it's Zig Forums. you stupid GOYIM are supposed to believe everything no matter how ridiculous OY VEY
Tell me more how the ice caps will melt by 2015, we're almost out of oil, and all nuclear power will kill everyone on the planet because some nigtard built fukashima on a fault line and low IQ communists fucked up safety regulations at chernobyl.

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

the end to their power over enslaved or brainwashed people all over the world
You forgetting the fact that they've used usury to first steal all the wealth, than devalue it with debt and finally replace it with fiat. And now in the last step they are going to end money and replace it with 100% controlled cash-less fiat, which means no more wealth in the hands of the public and also total dependence to the criminal system, which will be controlled by the social credit system. This system will put everyone into competition for social points, by threats of public shaming and loss of access to certain perks. It's like a backstabbing simulator, based on social hierarchy grinding, motivated by digital money (literally nothing). The perfect slave system with the least amount of maintenance required.

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

Again, Russia will most likely not participate in any open warfare. They will march in when the west survives Muslims and endless nigger hordes, and play liberators while building the fema camps, and putting the local governments under communist rule. It will be a multi layered war, with the least amount of military participation. They will only secure the borders and wait for the global conflicts to weed themselves out.

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

russia
communist
This isn't the 70s, boomer.

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

Even though human related carbon emissions have little to no effect on the global climate, that doesn’t mean we should do nothing to restrict China and India polluting our good air and water.
youtu.be/NYoOcaqCzxo
This video, “Fatal Flaw in Climate Change Science” explains precisely where the issue lies—within the solar cycles of the sun, which ebb and flow in 11 year, 200 year, and 12,000 year cycles. Which brings me to an important point:
signs point to us entering a grand solar minimum in either this upcoming 11 year cycle, or the one after
this is beyond human control, but will affect all life on Earth, regardless
global temperatures will continue to decrease as we enter the minimum
crop yields will decrease, adding greater pressure to the eight or so countries that are feeding the rest of the world
mass starvation in the third world and even in first world countries that cannot or do not produce enough food to support their own populations
another wave of mass migrations into the first world as desperate mouths fight to consume everything, possibly killing the white goose that lays golden eggs.
r selection and K selection, another genetic bottleneck similar to that during the Younger Dryas ~12,000 years ago
We are most assuredly experiencing the Collapse already. It is a slow descent that will gradually, then exponentially become a free fall, tracing along lines of political and racial tensions that will lead to large scale conflicts and mass hysteria, and organic factors such as reaching carrying capacity or being subjected to natural catastrophes.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

don't care. Make the streetshitters and chinks clean up their act. It's not the west's problem. All like you who like to scream about MUH CLIMATE CHANGE push super hard for the WEST to effectively go back to luddite 17th century ways so the rest of the world can take over.

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

muh climate change
muh pollution
muh nuclear is expensive
Where do you think you are you stupid nigger? The planet would be perfect for a couple billion white peoples and asians but no, we will soon have 10 billion niggers walking around and breeding with even lower IQ than OP.
Pollution is caused by shitskins, nuclear issue is fuel reserve not cost (???), peak oil is not reached yet and we still have at least 50 years of massive population growth with insane oil consumption thanks to all the shitskins thriving under the Jew World Order and replacing us whites who are the ones feeding them.
You are uneducated which is why you swallowed the save-the-planet bullshit jews push everywhere these days to prevent us to save our race instead and don't know anything about the shit you sprout, having watched a video where a smarter guy than you talks in convincing manner is not worth making a stupid thread. Lurk for 10 years and grow you pea brain, faggot.

William James
William James

ruled by KGB dictator
not communist

Attached: 1387394235885.jpg (171.82 KB, 720x720)

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

I don't know what will be the effect of peak oil on the Internet network for example or central banking as a concept, how do you maintain a Big Brother society without a densely populated city? most people that can, will move to rural areas.
How do you maintain police and army control without oil?
I mean that raise alot of questions.

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

nuclear issue is fuel reserve not cost (???)
Actually nuclear is expansive but main expenses are infrastructure construction and maintenance. Also we are not even paying these full cost as old plants are not decommissioned yet and spent fuel just sits in spent fuel pools (90% in US). All costs of processing this waste is pushed on the future generations. Boomer scam.

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

Communism is not what you think it is. It means oppressing the lower classes into constant poverty, while the oligarchs on top live under the spoils of capitalism. Mother Russia was ruthlessly overthrown and forced into jewish slavery. Nothing changed since then, they only cleaned up their public imagine. China was enslaved a little different, because it only took jewish money to get Mao into enslaving his own. That's why China became the global manufacturing grounds for capitalism, and is now the main player of predatory capitalism…while their populace is fully controlled under communism.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

Literally gas yourself my dude
Just fuck you and everything you stand for

Attached: 009a456b80cbb66b802320ca6804a2f60b7b77a475a5665c2c8a108f2243b3ab.jpg (62.9 KB, 600x600)

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

Are you really this retarded? If you read my post, you would have seen that I explicitly said to reprimand China and India for shitting the whole planet up (the planet you and I both live on, if you need reminding).
America and Europe already have the greenest regulations in the world—we’re not the problem. But it is our duty to enforce these regulations on the brainless hordes that are consuming everything that lies within arms’ reach.
An understanding of duty is not equatable to whining about climate change like a bleeding heart leftist celebrity. I even went as far as to pointing out how climate change isn’t caused by humans, but by the fucking sun.
You better recharge that 9-volt battery brain of yours.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

order out of chaos
how very conveniently jewish and masonic

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

By lying to the world. Worked great for millennia. Our money is worthless yet everyone is chasing after it as if their lives depend on it, which it does for the majority who blindly follow many systems that were designed to exploit them to the day they die. What will change going forward is the size of capitalism, because they don't need it anymore. They have all the money, they own all the industries, they control everything. With the west out of the picture the demand for capitalism will shrink considerably. Nobody else will demand quality or progress. The ruling class will get anything they want from the slaves, and the slaves will be busy competing with each other to not fall into bad credit with the system. You don't need a big police state if everyone is afraid of each other and the social shame of not fitting into the system. It will also be child's play to single out dissidents, since cash-less currency and social credit system means total surveillance of everything going on. Every transaction is a home call to big brother.

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

It's actually working less and less, there has never been as much redpilled people as there is now, we just need to be in the right place and push our ideas when the paradigm changes.

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

low IQ boomers think modern russia is communism and twist the definition to fit their fake criteria

<muh duty
Kill yourself. Playing (((world police))) is what made the US out to be israel's army force. Suckstart a shotgun.

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

we are polluting at a rate
'WE', as in the royal we are not polluting user. Look to the subhumans for that mess.

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

Nuclear isn't viable
retard

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

Eco Fascism is a great term, don’t people think only hippies and commies care about the environment. Read Uncle Ted.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

Dunning-Kruger effect
Is pseudoscientific bullshit.
I can fucking guarantee that you haven't read the original research paper that the term is based on.
The term became popular because it serves the same purpose as "racist" and "bigot" - attacking the point maker without addressing his argument.
Plus it sounds "sciency" and makes the user feel educated.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

yeah that jumped out at me this guy saying nuclear isnt viable

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Dunning–Kruger
Should be called the kike effect…nobody is as stupid as those fuckers…except maybe niggers.

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

unless anyone is interested in learning the inner mechanics of social displacement technology, the video starts at 20 minutes.

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

Don't discourage anons from learning about the Pharisee bullshit (cycles of boom and bust) user. These dumbshit semites think everything has an 'end' when it is clear that the universe and all things in it are eternal. Meaning they literally never end. So pervasive is the kikes, 'crash and burn it' model (due to their GROSS FUCKING INCOMPETENCE and that being the only way they can EXPLAIN THEIR GROSS FUCKING INCOMPETENCE) that people have no idea that the model of the eternal universe even exists anymore. Plato wins over Aristotle and mankind exists in the atheist fucking hell of the kikes own making where their disgusting fuckery destroys everything they touch…whoopie!

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

(checked)
I agree. I for one anticipate and welcome hard days. I'm fucking miserable in this soft-serve world. I'd toss the match into the pyre myself if I had the opportunity.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

I'd toss the match into the pyre myself if I had the opportunity.
I would too but only if it contained all the kikes/parasites on the planet. Things would repair themselves naturally without them around. They are the reason that people cannot live in perfect stasis.

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

Why contain it?

Attached: BobPage.png (57.01 KB, 200x198)

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

t. """former"""" KGB informant

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

universe
All hearsay based on visuals. We don't know anything verifiable about the universe. As far as we know no human ever left this ecosystem.

eternal
This also has nothing to do with the universe. If you want to make a point about eternal then it must be about time, which might be eternal (or bound to existence).

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

stasis
That would be against the natural laws. Stasis equals stagnation and balance. Nature demands constant adaptation to survive, which means balance can never be achieved, because death is always approaching and life is always running out, therefore no balance, just constant struggle to avoid temptations luring towards death.

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

balance can never be achieved,
Is this why my lungs explode every so often when taking a breath?

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

I've been hearing about Peak Oil since the '90s. We were supposed to run out of it by now.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

Since its creation there have been people making videos on YouTube proclaiming that we are a nudge and a nod away from collapse caused by environmental issues and oil consumption. Eventually one will prove to be correct if they continue, but the game of odds means that most won't be. Including this one.
We are much more likely to see smaller localized collapses, increasing in frequency, due to social issues before the gas runs out and the planet becomes a wasteland. Also, will be more likely to see that than any engineered virus that wipes out the populace. Why? Because social flaws are much easier to exploit than viruses and are easier to aim and target.
Sadly, however, humans are an imaginative bunch and starved of any of the big nasty obvious threats that they prefer and sit back while we are slowly destroyed waiting for some super enemy to reveal itself or some easily identified apocalyptic event.
Waiting for the big earthquake to destroy their house so that they can play some post apocalyptic game with clear rules while termites slowly eat it away. And when the house collapses due to the bugs in the walls instead of the large event? They simply cry about the unforeseen tragedy that happened while they waited for the more interesting tragedy, relocate and begin the cycle anew.
This is why we are where we are.
This is why the past is full of stories of societies blind to their collapses. Why systems like Communism have a track record of more than 1 failed attempt. Everyone wants a large victory over insurmountable odds and gladly sit back slowly losing as they wait.
Or gas is going to run out and genetically engineered viruses are going to kill us all while the engineers hide in bunkers and let global environmental catastrophes cleanse the earth. Because, statistically that is how shit usually plays out.

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

Go the fuck back to reddit with your "EVERYTHING IS MUH RUSSIA" cancer.

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

In short term, the ecosystem of your body is working overtime to keep the balance intact to sustain you. Long term, your body is fighting against the slow decay of death, which at around age 30 will rapidly progress until your body will rebel against your mind. It's a build up and a decline…no balance. Natural law - "opposites must coexist", that means your body is always in a healthy and a sick state.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

Its already too late.

Aiden James
Aiden James

your body is always in a healthy and a sick state.
I think you mean "or" unless you're including "other me" into this conversation. Then, I would agree.

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

We completely ran out of oil in 1990 and human civilization quickly came to an end soon thereafter. The Club of Rome said it was so and so it is.

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

C'mon, we all love a good eschatology thread. Doom and Gloom is a big seller particularly among young men who can't get laid even with $1200 and an ounce of cocaine in their pockets.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

Your "argument" is that everything is a Jewish lie.
Implying it's not.
You're on Zig Forums, we know what the Jews are behind
You don't. You aren't we.

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

Who is "other you"?

I think you know what I mean. There is stasis (kike free) and death (equilibrium; death of the body). I wasn't talking about death per say, although death is a result of kikes (most of the time). I was speaking about a natural system that did not suffer from kike interference and manipulation. So not part of their 'boom and bust' kikecycle due to their gross incompetence.

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

I think you mean "or"
Nope. Opposites must coexist. Life and death, positive and negative, healthy and sick. They cannot exist on their own, they are depending on each other. You cannot be healthy without sickness. How would you know what healthy is if you don't experience sickness? Also the concept of human existence means running out of life, which is the opposite of being healthy.

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

Tell me how the Shmita/Habeebning in 2015 totally happened.

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

Combine this with neurolink (or whatever the next step for smartphones is) and it will be the nightmare of nightmares

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

IQ is going down globally and the most advanced societies are suffering under regressive socially destructive policies branded as progress when it's just a hedonist regression back to Sodom, Babylon, and the final days of Rome.

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

There is plenty of oil left in the ground worldwide, but the quality (and therefore efficiency of refineries) has been dropping for a few years now. The data for refinery efficiency is getting harder to find publicly, perhaps not a coincidence. Natural gas can serve as a stopgap for a while, but eventually, do you want 7 billion of mostly useless people consuming at Western levels? Might as well start the austerity now in a "smooth" way, if you have the power. And that's what might just be happening since last year.

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

I was speaking about a natural system that did not suffer from kike interference and manipulation.
The natural laws cannot be altered, they are fundamental, which is why they hid them from humanity using religions to exchange the natural seeking of knowledge with unquestionable believe in a deity, which was followed by creating their own set of rules to control humanity "the laws of men", which are all self destructive and against the laws of nature.

death of the body
There is no such thing as "spirituality", user. The reason why humanity went against nature in the beginning is because they fell for the natural temptation of hedonism. They made the fatal mistake assuming that their consciousness defines their identity, thereby taking everything they made up in their minds as prove of being more worthy than everyone else. After that self corruption the exploitation and destruction of our ecosystem was just a question of justification made up in our minds, base excuses for our actions, while deliberately ignoring common sense.

Our consciousness is not our identity, it's a highly sophisticated tool to comprehend the world around us. Nothing more. It is confined to our brain, and it dies with our body. We cannot transfer any of our knowledge into our offspring. The human identity is based on our blood, which is the only thing we can transfer. The brain dies without blood, but the blood survives without the brain.

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

Who is "other you"?
Canary Islands teleportation experiments. Duckgo that shit if you need to.
Either way, niggerposter either confirms he was wrong saying that my lungs don't find atmospheric balance on each breath (which he admitted happens) or he concedes that every particle has an "anti-particle" which would then result in perfect balance no matter the happenings of either particle.

In short, niggerposter who stated that balance can never be achieved in nature is a Double Nigger Pounder with a side of McFaggots.

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

neurolink
Yeah, no thanks. I never even had a smartphone. Fuck that shit.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Fair enough. I don’t want to play world police. I will maintain that there’s a difference in the motivation between fighting Israel’s wars and preventing abuse of the most important and commonly used resources, though.
Global trade is policing by other means. Another form I’m not particularly fond of for plenty of (((reasons.))) If we are going to supply them with raw materials to be turned into products that will get dumped into the rivers, we could at least sanction them for it. Employing the use of our own factories and workers is more beneficial to us, anyway. The whole system, as it exists currently, is garbage.
To be idle is to be complicit. Nature will compost you.

Samuel King
Samuel King

Stop christcucks breeding and sustaining the turd world, stop being a globohomo consumer, close the borders. cuck pets will die off in mass from these acts, these acts are imminently doable.

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

There can never be a perfect balance. The most fundamental law of nature is "to be or not to be", that is the rule of existence itself. It means that everything has a beginning and an end, and that existence happens in between. Now having a beginning and an end means there is a third party involved…time. Time makes everything move from beginning to end, which is why the balance can never be perfect since time moves the goalpost, which means existence is constantly adapting to change.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Peak oil isn't running out of oil. Peak oil is the point where demand permanently outstrips production. In other words the oil production has peaked and then begins a decline. I can be a slow decline or a rapid decline but it's decline none the less.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

This isn't a surprise at all, but it's the fault of Africans, and Indians. I was going to blame China too but they have been doing their best to control their population growth. There's over 1.3 billion in Africa and almost 1.4 billion in India. There is no way those places would have the population numbers they do if they weren't being propped up by developed nations. White nations are killing the planet by supporting the lesser races and it needs to stop. It's hard but they need to die

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

right now we're
No.
Nuclear is absolutely not too expensive to build.
Wind pollutes far too much.
Solar is shit for energy for about 70% of the day and it's efficiency is garbage.
Hydroelectric pollutes far too much.
Both wind and hydro destroy ecosystems and should be completely ignored in any serious conversation about energy.

The OP is talking about white nationalism as he states issues that are neither driven or caused by whites. The exponential growth which requires an even faster growing exponential use of power is not due to anything but whites being too nice read: suicidal.

we are polluting
Who's we? Because the group polluting, as explained above: is note ethnic white nationalists. It's whatever variety of nigger, spic, chink, pajeet. kike, etc. etc. etc. that is polluting more than they clean.

we

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

far-right
Zig Forums is not and has never been ebin far-right.
Fascism is not and has never been far-right.

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

I'm assuming people won't have a choice, neurolink or it's equivalent will be part and parcel of social credit.

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

I've read horse shit like this from alarmists for decades and it never has amounted to anything. Not getting hooked this time.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Global societal collapse would mean that we wouldn't be able to take many measures against climate change. If we can't reverse some of the damage we've already done then we're still doomed. Looks like we're going extinct. Guess we know why we've never been visited by aliens.

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

This

How do idiots not understand the third position? It's been 70 years now.

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

Damn some of you are permanently stuck in 2015, huh?

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Yeah good luck trying to market TP to the masses. Oh wait they already tried and massively failed.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

All i could think of in this video was genocide, but our morals will never permit us to do it

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

Did you even watch the video? I could ask this of so many posters in here. So many points in your post are addressed.

I'm talking about white nationalism because we share an Earth with the polluting subhumans. It's that simple of a concept. No shit we're not polluting as much as they are. Just watch the video instead of ranting.

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

technology to get us to the stars was (((mysteriously destroyed)))
Uh quick rundown??

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

Just stop feeding the stupid things for fucks sake

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

Thanks to White Nationalists

Attached: Banned!-(pdf.io).jpg (234.23 KB, 2391x1516)

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

interstellar spaceflight
Lmao, never going to happen. Ever.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Niggers aren't worthless…there is one thing they do really well. Murder Whites. That is their only purpose in our nations.

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Wow, really interesting counter-argument. Thank you for participating on Zig Forums. You really helped add to the discussion.

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

We cannot transfer any of our knowledge into our offspring.
What about metagenetics? When events (often traumatic) experienced by an individual seemingly hardcode a residual behavior within the offspring?
Beyond biological inheritance, there remains the existence of books, essays, oral traditions, movies, etc. to pass down information to the descendant generations. Ideally, these resources are empirically derived from reason, and exist in accordance with the natural laws. This stockpile of consistent and eternally verifiable information, and the deductions made by a group of people about how to live more productively and virtuously based on this information becomes the embodiment of the people—its culture.
For the last few thousand years (at the least) the kikes have encroached upon the European spirit/culture with tools of Abrahamism, Feminism, Marxism, Postmodernism, etc. until now the West is living in an environment based on their perspective.
Our peoples are no longer drinking from their own wells of ancestral knowledge, and for that, we have suffered.

James Perez
James Perez

. Life and death, positive and negative, healthy and sick. They cannot exist on their own, they are depending on each other. You cannot be healthy without sickness
Careful, if I didn't know any better I'd almost think you're saying there is a balance to the universe…

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

I'm by no means any expert, but I'd think that maintenance is more of an issue than building the things. That said, the point still stands.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Attached: Visionaries.jpg (1.18 MB, 3200x1954)

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

What the fuck are you talking about? There is no "discussion". Zig Forums has been a dumpster fire since 2016.

Attached: e45dc77c3770c726e1decc8aee3314aa4334729222392c03c2d8d6450e94d2dc.png (108.07 KB, 398x360)

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

potentially an interesting thread if most of you weren't acting like faggots op included. You're not on /b/ and you're not on halfchan, hold yourself to a higher fucking standard.

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

What can be done?

Attached: 1460680775683.png (392.45 KB, 640x478)

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

All we can do is weather the storm. Learn to to live off the land and prepare for the worst. When the time comes, most of our enemies aren't going to make it. Jamal and the landwhale for example. But we'll still have our biggest enemy to face.

John Evans
John Evans

It's both, and they work together to reduce the EROI of nuclear power plants to useless levels. I understand how important nuclear energy could be, but right now we haven't made a cheap, efficient plant worth mass producing to wean ourselves off fossil fuels. I will give it a chance when we do.

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

The whole point is that we won't. Civilisation will collapse and at that point we'll be living in a truly post-industrial society.

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

Spam thread still up.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

Either a bot or paid shill. Either way, you don't dictate what is and isn't a "spam thread."

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

Are you actually retarded? Go complain in one of the actual slide threads.

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

no arguments
defending jewish spam thread
sage

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Congrats, you can greentext and sage. Now go.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Sage. Your thread is spam. It’s based on a jewish hoax. Fuck off.

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

They've been saying 'peal oil' is just around the corner since the 1970s. Fracking changed everything- the US is now an oil exporter again.

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

social psychologists
DISCARDED

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

Ivy-league educated geotechnical engineer here,

I do a lot of work around the environment and I have been fortunate enough to travel the world to observe and consult on environmental issues that would seem inconceivable to most people living in the first world. I'm talking about villages in China where something like 35% of the adults have some sort of cancer, and not just any cancer but rather, rare cancers that only ever occur due high levels of exposure to toxins found in manufacturing byproducts. I'm talking about rivers in India and Bangladesh that have so much trash in them that you cannot even see the water and such high concentrations of toxic chemicals and sanitary waste in the water below that you cannot expect to use that river for anything and come out unaffected.

I agree with some of the points made by Dr. Smith, however his theory of feedback loops regarding pollution, while accurate, are a localized phenomenon. Huge amounts of pollution in China and India do not affect the US to any significant degree. The only thing that has the potential to affect the US are issues related to emissions, but as we all understand to one degree or another, the current theory of anthropogenic global warming is a crock of shit. Global CO2 levels are rising, but due to the chemical nature of CO2, there is no linear, proportional relationship between CO2 and global temperature. What I mean is, CO2 has some level of opacity at higher concentrations, which reduces the amount of solar radiation coming in, and it promotes the growth of plants, which reduce CO2, so while emissions are an issue, this scale of this particular issue is overblown.

We are also developing various technologies such as carbon sequestration to reduce the concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere. However, we cannot reduce the rate of pollution in shithole countries because caring about the environment is a white person thing. Non-whites don't give a shit about the environment, they only care about personal wealth. Those are the countries that will collapse, not the US, not Europe, not Australia, especially if we stop supporting the third world financially and technologically.

Also he is just plain wrong about nuclear energy. Plenty of countries are actively building nuclear power plants, and thorium-based nuclear reactors are currently in development.

John Williams
John Williams

people can argue in a sandbox anywhere on the internet these days, why do it here ?

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

This. They just need a big die off to cajole everyone into their new world system of control. Only gullible tards like OP fall for this shit.

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

Ivy-league educated geotechnical engineer here,
Damn, as a white working class lad, I figured all this shit out at 5yo growing around niggers. They need to be exterminated.

Attached: multikulti.webm (6.06 MB, 640x328)

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

I also grew up working class, and attended public school. I had my fair share of nigger experiences growing up, but it took some education and professional experience to better understand how to most effectively exterminate niggers.

It seems that niggers in particular are well beyond carrying capacity for their environment and only held up there through massive amounts of foreign aid. If white countries were to stop helping the third world and just work with each other, niggers, chinks, pajeets and other non-whites will undergo catastrophic economic and societal collapses, and we wont have to lift a finger, besides of course defending our borders. The only realistic solution to maintaining the environment is to massively depopulate non-white nations.

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

shithole countries
<Ivy-league educated
Some things just make me proud to be an user. This is one of those things!
knowing that those men who stand on the front lines of environmental issues refer to street-shitters as street-shitters and chinky-chongs as chinky-chongs, well that's the fucking icing on the cake!

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Pardon me if I sound ignorant about the topic (which I am), but could you explain the specific issues that high emissions of CO2 could bring, or are already bringing, to the environment. Considering that, as you mentioned, there are technologies which would reduce this current CO2 concentration on the atmosphere being developed. What exactly are you trying to prevent?

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

The biggest concern with high CO2 levels is oceanic acidification. Gases in the atmosphere are at equilibrium with dissolved gases in the ocean, so a higher concentration of a certain gas in the atmosphere would increase that concentration for the ocean as well. Carbon dioxide, when dissolved in water, creates carbonic acid which at some point in time, would lower oceanic pH to a point where it would be seriously disruptive to ecosystems.

CO2 is also a greenhouse gas, and while it correlates to some degree with global temperature increase, the exact degree of correlation is poorly understood, but recent research has shown that we have overestimated its effect on climate at the current concentration. Basically every doomsday scenario you hear about catastrophic climate change is bullshit intended to steal your wealth. I also highly recommend everyone here look up the actual definition of an ice age. You'd be surprised to find that when earth is *not* in an ice age, there are no ice caps (yes, really), yet CO2 levels were much lower during those times. This would suggest that there are much stronger drivers of global climate than the CO2 concentration in the atmosphere.

Growing up in a multi-cultural area has insured that I would dislike non-whites, however actually seeing what non-whites do to the environment breeds a whole new level of racism. Many here advocate for the creation of a white ethnostate whereby non-whites would be deported. I would go so far as to say that the long-term survival of whites on this planet would have to involve at some point a severe depopulation of non-whites worldwide unless they can learn to behave like human beings. All seven continents would have to become a white "ethnostate".

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

If you aren’t automating the economy and can’t link your work to automation, science, or ecology, drop out of the work force. We need a smoothest possible transition to the post-labor era.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Kike Faggot Lies. Go fucking Hang your entire Family Lineage. You Shrouded Jew lard. SAGE

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

What about metagenetics?
It has genetics right in the name. That's blood, not mind.

a residual behavior within the offspring
Bloodline corruption. The consequences of former actions.

its culture
That's called the fruits of our labors, build with the tools we have at out disposal and the materials and knowledge this world offers us. Our consciousness did not create this out of nothing, it's "the sum of all things" that is responsible for creation.

Our peoples are no longer drinking from their own wells of ancestral knowledge, and for that, we have suffered.
Correct. Humanity was robbed of it's own identity. An identity based on the laws of nature. Instead we follow the self destructive doctrines of the laws of men, which are man made rules created to control others, and all against the laws of nature.

Careful, if I didn't know any better I'd almost think you're saying there is a balance to the universe…
Yes, survival is all about balance, but the balance is always moving, which is why life equals struggle. So no perfect balance can ever be achieved. You can never escape the negativity, the bad outcomes, the sickness etc. because the ultimate barrier of our existence is death, which is always approaching. We are endlessly struggling to hold onto a life that is running out, while trying to avoid the temptations that draw us towards death. That is the price we have to pay for receiving the gift that is life. There is no goal for us to achieve, we were already given the price (life), but we have job to do…creation in accordance with the natural laws for the benefit of all. This will create an even better world for our offspring. We were meant to be the stewards of this ecosystem, and we failed at the starting line.

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

That's blood, not mind.
Are you suggesting that the mind is not a function of the body?

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

Are you suggesting that the mind is not a function of the body?
It's a sophisticated tool for comprehension. Nothing more. It's functions are depending on our lifeblood. Humanity fell for the natural temptation of hedonism, by attributing more worth to what they make up in their minds than the outside world. There is another tool at work here that humanity is actively oppressing every day of their existence…common sense. Common sense is also completely misunderstood by humanity. It's is not born out of our consciousness, it's coming from our instincts, which are tied to the laws of nature. When we think about common sense we only judge the knowledge our consciousness build for our instincts. Like in boxing instincts can be trained to get better reflexes, but on subconscious level the natural survival instinct comes before our mind can even comprehend what's going on. These instincts are separated from our minds which is why you can choose in your head to stop breathing and die from it, but your survival instinct will force your body to comply against the will of your mind. Try it out yourself right now…stop breathing and witness how fast you loose control over your mind.

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

You said:
That's blood, not mind.
In response to a post about inheriting knowledge.
My question was simple but I'll spell it out in a clearer fashion.
DO YOU NOT BELIEVE THAT MEMORIES/BELIEFS/THOUGHTS, SOME OR ALL OF THESE CAN BE INHERITED?
Because science has shown that certain mental contents, e.g phobias can be passed on during reproduction.
This is epigenetic inheritance.
It is likely that this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Humanity fell for the natural temptation of hedonism, by attributing more worth to what they make up in their minds than the outside world.
I wonder how you can have it so wrong? Have you never read any of the traditionalists? Evola? Guenon?
Hedonism is materialism.
Modern society places all value on "the outside world" and none in the higher planes of perennial truth.
You are also wrong about will. The ability of a man's will to overcome his instinct is what separates the higher type from the undifferentiated masses.
It is entirely possible to hold one's breath long enough to pass out. In fact it is a well known risk in free diving, because free divers through discipline have learned to overcome the instinct to breathe, to the point that they can avoid doing so to the point of unconsciousness.
The reflexes of the body will resume the breathing at the point of unconsciousness, but this is not a defect of will, because will does not exist in an unconscious mind.

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

the best part is where the kikes project their flaws
and yet are still completely blind to doing it even after writing it down and telling everyone about it
a true blindness to self

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

phobias
A phobia is a chemical reaction based on a physical negative action, which is influencing our genetic code. It's a corruption of our blood, our consciousness only comprehends this and attributes it to itself.

Hedonism is materialism.
Materialism is based on consciously attributing worth to something that hasn't had one before. It's purely selfish behavior and it's how the human species is controlled by a few who exploit these control mechanisms.

"How the few control the many"

1. Ownership - Guy has an apple, another wants it. Conflict happens.
2. Leadership - I'm the boss, gimme that apple. Conflict happens.
3. Laws - You must give me that apple for this is how it's meant to be. Conflict happens.
4. Law enforcement - Gimme that apple by law or these guys will kick your ass. Conflict happens.

At this stage the violent response towards the one seeking control of the other was forced back as far as possible, but the huge size of civilizations still created too much collateral damage of slaves defending their goods. So the question was raised "how can we make them "believe" to give us their shit for free?

5. Religion - the deity speaketh "share those riches for free and in return you get as many empty promises as you want"

This is where natural law took over and created a circle. To catch all the non believer the controllers created mantle terms like atheist or infidel, thereby making everyone defined by not being followers of a doctrine. Fast forward and thousands of years of religious indoctrination have crept into the subconscious structure of everyone, and the atheists are now naturally longing for the same natural traits of (blind)faith and morality, but unlike the believer they don't have anything to direct it towards. In comes capitalism/materialism/idolatry/ symbolism, and with that the atheists became the most fundamentalist group of worshipers of them all. Materialism/hedonism over everything.

6. Materialism - The hedonistic way of attributing worth to items aka Ownership. And the circle is back at the beginning.

Modern society places all value on "the outside world"
No. Human make up judgements about worthiness in their minds to judge the outside world. That's playing god, that's hedonism, that's against the natural laws, that's self destructive.

free divers through discipline have learned to overcome the instinct
No. They corrupted their environment so that the natural instincts cannot help them anymore. They are under water, that is not their natural habitat. They deliberately put themselves into foolish danger and once it becomes a life threatening situation the natural instincts cannot change the outcome anymore. Now going back a little and we have a diver ignoring that common sense telling him that water represents acute danger, and then selfishly put more worth in his perceived abilities, instead of listening to the moral compass nature equipped us with.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

we should all take the anarcho-pill and become self-sufficient. jews and pseudojews are the ones behind all of this, but most normies will die. We'll take the opportunity to establish /Our Tribes/ and prepare for the collapse.

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

all this theories ITT
just kill all the southern hemisphere people and the worlds energy problems will be solved forever

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

Overall that was a nice talk, the concept of energy return of investment is something that not many people talk about. But the guy has an agenda:
He doesn't mention 3rd world immigration using a lot more resources in the 1st world
Climate change crap
Nuclear energy is evil, let's not research it more, it's too dangerous, just trust government regulation.

The final nail in the coffin is this comment. He's ✡GREEN✡, everything wrong in the world is capitalism's fault.

Attached: green-anti-capitalism.png (50.24 KB, 1069x364)

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

(((capitalism))) is working just fine, go- uh, guys!

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

I don't know guys, I have become so blackpilled about the future of the white race that I prefer the world to be destroyed at this point so the niggers and jews can't have it.
If the white race is doomed the least we can do is taking everyone with us.

Attached: JcJSwaez.jpg (32.03 KB, 334x440)

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

Capitalism is destructive to Tradition. Its the enemy of every National Socialist. Capitalism IS Globalism. Labour is Capital. Marxism and Capitalism are two sides of the same temple shekel.

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

We're all here anyway. You can leave in any condition you want to, but if you never make peace with doom - doom in the germanic sense, not the modern sense - then you will meet death like a coward and that is Hell.

Attached: 1558984117590.jpg (128.03 KB, 1000x590)

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

You mention CO2 but no other greenhouse gasses, such as methane. With arctic permafrost already melting at 2090 estimate levels, we need to focusing on methane big time.

As far as sequestration is concerned, what are your thoughts on how much it would reduce our EROI globally? He addressed it in the video but you didn't and that seems to be the main crux of it.

Do you have more information/sources about nuclear? We currently have 450 active which can supply ~10% of the world's energy needs. They are planning on adding 50 more, but by the time they are done, they estimate that they will still only be supplying roughly ~10% of the global energy supply as our energy needs will have increased. It sounds like nuclear is simply playing catch up. Not a strong alternative, unfortunately.

Attached: permafrost-melting.JPG (141.77 KB, 963x715)

Kayden White
Kayden White

talking about dunning kruger on 8pol
Where the hell do you think you are?

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

Correction: if we don't globally collapse in twenty years, White people, as in actual Humanity, is doomed to extinction.

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

illusory superiority
Such as the jews belief they're chosen by god, the race traitor's Equality, or the neo liberal's crumbling financial racket.

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

that's how you know this is BS. There is oil fucking everywhere and the U.S. is still not at the peak.

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

muh permafrost melting
Is it truly melting, can you actually prove it to yourself, some tabloid rag saying it will doesn't make it true.
muh nuclear ROI
As far as i know we're nowhere close to running out of any fossil fuels, when we are the prices of energy dependent on them will increase which will mean that nuclear power will become a lucrative alternative the only hard caps on nuclear power proliferation are small demand which means high costs for specialist equipment and then lack of specialized man power for the nuclear industries. Nuclear fuel, i do not know the situation of it, perhaps it might be a hard cap too with current technologies.

David Torres
David Torres

It really looks like this, there are massive oil seas under canada and latin americas alone that are almost untapped and which have many times the amount of oil in all of the gulf arab countries. Then there's also fracking and technological advancements in fossil fuel exploration and exploitation which have been making big gains. Of course fracking does cause earth quakes but 1 or two richters quakes here or there will affect nothing. Not a quake expert but it might actually decrease severity of earthquakes in these areas by providing more avenues for the energy to transfer.

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

Not all oil is equal, and dirty oil costs too much to refine for it be viable. There's a lot of untouched oil for exactly that reason. I'm trying to find the exact percentage of clean vs. dirty oil in the US, but can't find anything yet. If you find something tangible to disprove what I'm saying, I'll gladly concede. Keep in mind that this thread is about much more than fossil fuels.

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

Yes and when the cost of oil increases it will become profitable to exploit that dirty oil as well, not good for costs but it's still oil.

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

We've invested over $250 billion in shale and fracking and they haven't made a dime. In fact, the 32 main companies involved in the stillborn industry ran a collective deficit of almost $1 billion last year. You also need to understand how inept the people involved in this shit are. For example, states like North Dakota are actually producing too much from shale which caused ~$15 discounts per barrel in 2018 due to a lack of infrastructure to properly use all the extra oil. You don't need a business degree to understand how stupid that is.

That's basically the only hope for the industry, but oil needs to increase in price fast or else shale investors are going to start looking for more attractive investments instead of trying to bring a sunken ship back to the surface.

Attached: flaring.jpg (53.42 KB, 826x620)

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

Even if the investors look elsewhere that is not a problem. Certainly when the time calls for it they will return. Even in this case there is no risk of running out of oil, there might a period of price fluctuation which will not be good for the consumers but it will stabilize in a few years.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

Humanity should have listened to Ted K then.

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

stop christcucks
the larpagan autist has to bring christianity into every thread, no matter how far removed.

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Then why are oil prices falling?

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

He is unironically correct. One of the core tenants of christcuckery is that this world is temporary and nothing matters, be fruitful and multiply like niggers, and that god gave man a perfect world with unlimited resources, etc. This mindset has lulled western society into a false comfort that is at odds with the natural world.

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

Oil prices are currently dropping because global demand is slowing down. The dollar getting stronger is helping with this because it's making our exported oil more expensive for other countries to purchase. The US-Chinese trade conflict is not helping, either, as it also reduces demand. There are obviously more intricate complexities affecting the price, and you are free to research those on your own.

Attached: 5a74dd325124c9ba1bf19752-750.jpg (30.56 KB, 728x471)

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

Were nowhere near peak oil you fucking retarf

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

Oil prices are falling because OPEC flooded the market in an attempt to undercut US production. But capitalism won again and US companies still managed to turn a profit fracking at 60 bucks a barrel, where previously they needed 100 bucks a barrel to break even. Add to that massive new basin finds across the Permian and Bakken. Theyve been crying about peak oil since the 70s but dont take into account new finds and new extraction methods. There arr many problems which threaten modern civilization. Running out of oil is not one of them.

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

didn't watch yet, but most of these retards on Zig Forums are just going to scream "commie" if you point out that the human population has far, far exceeded the earth's carrying capacity…

like this retard still believing in "left-right"
derp

Non-whites and kikes are killing the planet, so the solution is quite obvious
RWDS to the rescue of mother earth!!!

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

capitalism won again
Jew spotted.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Who do you think dominates in a capitalist system? Your beliefs on the subject are completely inverted from reality.

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

No, it's to expand outward as their populations become more scarce. We need walls on wheels to achieve this, of course.

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

muh Peak Oil
Lost me there, Moshe. Look up abiotic oil theory.

Michael Price
Michael Price

So many low IQ dumb fucks in this thread, it reminded me of why I hate this board, you can't even comprehend the points of a simple lecture like the one in the OP's video, just go ahead and kys asap.
First, civilization as we know is 100% dependent on fossil fuels, oil isn't used just to power automobiles, it is used in pretty much everything we have now, even components of the computer or phone or whatever you are using to read this used oil in this production, farming uses oil, lots of materials need oil as a component for production, etc.
Second it is explained in the video why other sources of energy are not a replacement for oil, watch it again and try to pay attention this time when Dr. Smith talks about why hydro, nuclear, etc, are not portable, that's the key point, oil is "safe", cheap to refine and transport. And that's only talking about the "energy" part of oil not even taking into account the first point about how it is not just an energy source.
Third
but dood there's oil everywherez that kike is lying about peak oilz
There is oil everywhere, that's true but actually usable, quality oil is getting depleted, it's not about quantity but about quality and most of the oil out there is pretty much useless.
And last the problem isn't so much about emissions although that is a problem too but about consumption. Something that is used in pretty much everything technological is getting depleted and without it society as we know will collapse.

James Cruz
James Cruz

Not a single argument, just retarded denial. Faggots like you get filtered.

Humanity is going to kill itself, tough it's probably going to be plastics that gets us first.

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

This. Barron has an IQ of at least 150, based on his nose.

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

We've passed peak oil
No we haven't.
Alternative energies (such as wind and solar) will not fix
Depends on where you put the collectors.
Nuclear isn't viable
Says you.
Also
No.
This means
No, it doesn't.
The only way
Al Gore 2.0

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

society as we know will
Alter. Again.

Attached: anteater01.jpg (39.1 KB, 373x491)

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

How free market is marxist and destructive to the environment? Please explain or post a link to an explanation article. Surround something between brackets is not enough to clarify anything.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

We don't have a free market. First of all the money itself is based on usury, which makes the entire market a racket for organized crime. Secondly, all industries are controlled by the jewish mafia, who systematically corrupts and destroys the entry level markets. If you don't bow down to zionism and help them destroy the world, you will be bought out, squeezed out or taken out.

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

Thank you for taking the time.
We don't have a free market today and a true one may never come into reality.
Would be fair to say that in a free market scenario there's incentive for some parties to preserve nature while others want to use them? Won't they'll be able to find an agreement and make rational usage of the environment without harmful effects on a large scale?

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

The end stage of corporate capitalism is the same thing as marxism, a bunch of mutts that serve as cattle to their jewish overlords. You can say muh government intervention all you want but libertarian ancap autism wont work in a post industrial society.

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

If We Don't Globally Extinct Within The Next Two Decades, Humanity Is Doomed to Extinction
OK

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Wow, OPoster is a climate alarmist. Is he afraid of the current weather, the analysis of the adjusted data, or the global circulation models that use a feedback equation that attributes the entire forcing response of the climate to the minuscule contributions humans add?

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

oy vey goy, peak oil, peak everything - massive catastrophic shit coming, everyone's gonna die - the only solution is a massive crash and mass death with communism on the other side - OR let us deindistrialize you.

Gee, where have I heard this ching ching kike shit before?

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

Won't they'll be able to find an agreement and make rational usage of the environment without harmful effects on a large scale?
You can't make an agreement when jews control politics, you can't save the environment when jews try to destroy the one group closest to natural preservation (Europeans), you can't be rational when the jews force degeneracy on this earth, and you can't prevent harmful effects on large scale when jews use predatory capitalism with no regards to anything.

The entire concept of a free market is a jewish deception that leaves out the most crucial part of free trade…labor. They sold the world on cheap products from all over the world, but they didn't told you about cheap labor replacing you, driving your nations into poverty and destroying your countries, races, cultures and freedoms in the process. Nobody can compete with 3rd world slaves who work for half of your earnings, and those slaves also don't give a fuck about your homelands and will grab whatever they can get until you stop them, which the jews are preventing with political oppression.

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

If Whites go, the rest of humanity goes with us. I'm fine with this.

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

peak oil is just around the corner since the 1970s
I've been hearing about Peak Oil since the '90s
In 1920, scientific consensus indicated that the planet's oil reserves would be totally depleted within 30 years. Not just peaked – GONE.
Since its creation
The End Is Nigh!
the best part is
Spot on.
Take a look at a map, sunshine.
Correct. The Eternal Hippy solves nothing.
cow farts, bro!
The ozone layer hysteria made refrigeration more expensive for 10 years. That was it's only accomplishment.
Oil prices are currently dropping because global demand is slowing down.
Only the braindead would believe that.

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

White Ethnosphere is the only thing that can save this planet but it will be too late.

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

The irony is that people look at the "robots" AI and automation as a big scarry monster waking up right before the apocalypse.
You forget, the west replaced at least 98% of it's human workers that produced with the Chinese decades ago.
Realize that there's no advantage for china building robots compared to us doing the same.
The only dissadvantage you have is that you don't have the knowledge, captal or place for it. Even though a CNC can be built today for less then a months sallary and start producing real products for you within a week if you start studying the material.
If producing food is prefered over things. There are CNC's for that as well, with 98% less water consumption compared to regular farming.
Look at the scary robot as your own weapon to wield. It's so much easier for us to learn when everything is in English and is available for free right now online. Aquire the tech, and take back production.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

We've passed peak oil, and fossil fuels can only keep our ever-growing civilization going for so long

No, we haven't. That's a meme from the 70's that came from one guy.

Alternative energies (such as wind and solar) will not fix the problem because adding the required massive battery systems almost completely negates the Energy Return on Investment (EROI)

That part is right.

Also true but that's the old styel like candu shits.

It's not energy that should worry you but the rate at which we consume ALL renewables. TODAY we're under six months. We've reach the point for 2019 where everything grown last year has been devoured like a jew parasite at an all you can eat buffet in Vegas. Bringing more shitskins to the West is the ultimate acceleration just not the type we want. There needs to be mass cull of shitskins for life to continue. We're losing both plant and animal species DAILY.

Ian Price
Ian Price

Networking can turn homelessness shit fight into home-free lifestyle. i kicked it with yank hobos on cultural exchange in aus.
*suggest* /hobo/ when the fag pol mods bin this thread

Attached: fck-off-au.jpg (8.42 KB, 230x219)

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

dang wrong thread sorry

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

As the OP of this thread, I just want to say thanks for actually watching the video and using your brain before commenting.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

OP is a blackpill shill trying to get us to think bad thoughts for emergency loosh generation because the deep state illuminati satanic globalists have lost and are in a massive panic as they try to survive being arrested world wide. This is the end. Fear not, Believe not. KNOW.

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

haha you ment to post that in my homeless thread. i read it here and was like wtf did i miss

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

Interesting video, and yes, the guy and his audience are all greens/libtards/whatevers, but a lot of his points seem to transcend it. He also did another video last year talking about the end of humanity - worth a watch, but gets cringey at the end.

The larger point the man is making is that things have been fucked since the 70s and the bill is coming due soon - within 10-15 years and maybe sooner. The one-two punch of both the environment being fucked to death and increasing rarity of essential-to-modern-life materials like oil, lithium, REMs, and other 'can't just grow more' supplies is going to end the party.

The presenter is also a hilarious idealist and largely advocates that a third party (the greens) can somehow wrest control from the 'owners' (the 0.0001%ers that actually control the vast majority of earth's wealth and, in turn, the governments that facilitate wealth generation) and return equilibrium through shit like local, sustainable farming, a general decrease in consumption, a deconstruction of modern (((banking))) and other stuff. None of that will happen. Everything will break, the world will go Mad Max for twenty to thirty years, the rich will retire to their bunkers, and then 90% of the population (including the rich) will be dead in a century if not sooner. And I can't wait for all of that to happen.

Attached: 016e1ab5adf433b2b8639f3dae2fa1e1ce1636fd647589d449d036c874518ec8.jpg (69.47 KB, 675x904)

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

the rich will retire to their bunkers
They have underground cities now.

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

Petroleum geologist whose more into the production side of this problem and was originally trained as a biostratigrapher so climatic conditions relating to facies in the rock record was a focus of my education.

1: Peak oil is not happening anytime soon. Back in 2007 there were back of the envelope estimates that conventional cratonic(not offshore continental self or continental slope) deposited would last about 70 years assuming consumption grew regularly and grow as compounded quarterly. Needless to say that shitskins in general and chinks in particular turned out to not use as much oil because they have no economic utility. Despite what some say in this thread most the turd world doesn't actually work to supply consumer goods to the whites and japanese but rather to supply utter shit goods to themselves. China and certain major cities in SE Asia are the ones guilty of being labor for kike internationalist initiatives. The others are too stupid even to be used as disposable meat robot. So the estimations were always wrong because they assumed that shitskins would develop like whites.

Then the shale boom happened and drove prices through the floor due to overproduction and the industry has nobody to blame but themselves. The US became the largest producer of oil and gas in 2011 and the largest exporter in 2014. The reserves we can now access are so large I cannot even properly quantify them. Right now a few marginal wells that were put in first are producing more than the entire country did in 2007. Russian shale reserves are smaller and less developed geologically due to the lack of orogenic events which "cooked" the shales and released the hyodrocarbons but they are also vast. The shale reserves in the Middle East and for that matter fine hyrocarbon source rocks are poorly understood so there is little to say. Much like in coal the US seems to have won out geologically and my possess up to 50% of the shale reserves of both oil and gas(it contains 70% of the btus of coal remaining if you are curious).

So my estimation of economically recoverable oil reserves has swollen to several hundred to several thousand years, I'm not sure because the reserves are so large I can't accurately measure them. Of course geometric growth in consumption would devour even those reserves in century or two but for obvious reasons that isn't going to happen.

This is not advertised outside the industry or any stratigrapher's office for obvious reasons, the prices are low enough as it is.

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

2: The models of the warming trend and transgressive event(we are in a transgression and have been for thousands of years as evidenced by sedimentary features like barrier islands which can only form during transgression) are highly variable as the models which attribute influence to CO2 emmission and what component is anthropogenic. As for methane, well it turns out that we should have far more methane in the atmosphere when we measured the output of termites and ants alone. And then we found that the majority of biomass may exist as methogenic bacteria in the lithosphere which produce yet more methane. Yet atmospheric sampling indicates we have 11% methane than we should when all sources are tallied up. It seems that methosynthetic bacteria in the atmosphere are fixing this abundant source of chemical energy into CO2. So methane release might be sudden enough and the polar atmospheres inhospitable enough to reduce the amount of methane being fixed into glucose and CO2, but even then its not like its going to stick around for years.

And I'll point out that in the ice cores we see evidence of far more rapid shifts in mean annual temperature than even the shit models the UN puts out claim and these predate any possible human derived input into the global climate. Thus if this is really the "end of the world" then we'd really be fucked on the geologic time scale. However since humans live year to year and we readily endured these shifts in the past I doubt we'd even notice in term of our fecundity or quality of life.

The greatest albatross around our necks is shitskins and kikes. Without them we could endure essentially anything. Just kill the fucking kikes.

3: When it comes to effluent, airborne particulates, and solid trash(particularly plastic) yeah its just the shitskins. 90% of all plastic in the oceans is sourced from 10 watersheds none of which course through any white nation or japan. Its just shitskins being too stupid to create a trash dump and impound their plastic, actual human shit, or industrial waste. Because shitskins, the US for example actually has cleaner water in terms of particulate count than it did in the 50s, unless you live downstream of shitskin and libshit infested cities in which case enjoy the fact that they quiff metric fucktons of estrogen from their birth control pills into the water.

actually usable, quality oil is getting depleted
No actually nearly all oil is relatively good in quality if it has to many light volitiles cooked off then it becomes tar or confined bitumen if your a Canadfag. So due to shale we actually have more "high quality" oil than ever.

All the shale oil is a little too light and sweet for many refineries as they were set up for denser oils derived from carbonate and sandstone clastic reservoir rocks thus we like to mix in the very dense upper-upper Devonian oils from the Bradford, Elk, and Venago sands to cut the shale oil from the lower-upper Devonian Marcellus group and the Utica group.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

As a massive faggot you should be ashamed for posting a video containing vague bullshit which provides no real data or predictive model. You should also be ashamed for even for a second believing any faggots who gives credence to a model supported by the UN who have been caughtly openly colluding to both lie about data and to push this shit for political gain. Maybe do some actual research and look at the 10 year back and forth in the SEPM publications to really get a grasp on how tenuous the models are and the limits of data collection methodologies. In reality we have less than 20 years of actual usable data to draw inferences from, needless to say this is not sufficient.

I mean the faggot claims that "unconventional" oil production is a bust despite shale now accounting for a majority of US production. Any faggot who spent ten minutes looked up publicly available data would know that. Video's model is non-predictive shit and you're shit for buying into it, at least when I give vague possibly bullshit estimations I point out just how bullshit they may be.