If We Don't Globally Collapse Within The Next Two Decades, Humanity Is Doomed to Extinction

Just to sum up the most important video you need to watch right now:

This man is extremely intelligent and concisely words his points better than I could. This isn't meant to be a blackpill. Sometimes we all need a reality check for how bad things really are. White nationalism only means something if there's a habitable planet for whites to live on. Right now we're looking at the genocide of every living race on Earth, by our own hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NYoOcaqCzxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Non-whites and kikes are killing the planet, so the solution is quite obvious.

Unfortunately, there is no pro-white organization anywhere near capable of cleansing the Earth of vermin. I'd recommend watching the video.

Although most the points sound leftist as shit, I don't disagree that collapse is the only solution, but not for environmental reasons. In fact, I'd wager that's exactly what the elites have planned, most likely scenario is an engineered virus that spreads and kills at optimal rates for massive population, they of course will be vaccinated. Sometime after most of the world is dead, they'll announce they have found a vaccine. They'll seek to be treated as heroes and assume their positions as heads of the new world order.

This of course doesn't come at no risk because there's always a chance for a viral mutation, or accidental nuclear war to attempt to wipe out infected areas. Nevertheless, whatever happens is going to happen within the next 5-10 years.

Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT give leftists any issues. Environmentalism is middle ground and affects everyone. This is an issue the far-right would be smart to pick up on and use to their own advantage. I'm almost curious which parts you heard that you thought sounded "leftist."

I agree that this could absolutely have been coordinated to occur in order to usher in the New World Order. The elites know better than anyone that this current system cannot sustain itself much longer. I just hope it happens soon. I'm bored of pseudo-happenings and petty politics in general.

And how do you think such a 'global extinction event' would look like? It would be exactly a collapse of our civilization with 90-95% of global population dead within two decades. This would create perfect conditions for a new civilization to arise from the ashes and thrive on the newfound wasteland. You idiots were always sneering at the 'globalist plans' for depopulation yet you overlook the glaring issue- with us or without us we are all doomed. Only we have rational solutions for what to do afterwards- create a new civilization- a rational one. A happy one.

fuck off commie

Heard about this because of the Documentary Collapse but do you have proofs ( links/pictures ) that it already happened?

You know I posted a video featuring hundreds of infographics being explained right? Check the OP.

I've always been on board for depopulation.

This isn't a video game, you dumb fuck. All that infrastructure is gonna rot and decay and their highly toxic/radioactive insides will spill all over. All that pollution won't magically go away because the facility is no longer active. Besides, First World countries pollute the least. It's afroniggers, chinks and pajeets that shit up everything. The real solution is to genocide the lower races and turn their corpses into biofuel.

Watching it right now

I'd recommend getting fucked.

Laziest WW3 shilling I've ever seen. Fuck your eceleb.

I feel sorry for people like you. You'll go into the dark night clutching your ideological paraphernalia, won't you? Kicking in screaming, frightened beyond sanity.

Clearly you didn't watch the video. The point of collapse/die-off is to drastically reduce our emissions. Brainlets all over this board today.

Finding oil everywhere because it ain't from dino.

Measures are being taken to ensure that no contaminating materials will create a leak after the collapse.

War is the worst solution to global population. Nobody really wants to see it happen.

It is not only about the emissions, really. Modern agriculture has created a perfect storm in motion, food-wise. It has to be laid off but again- will not happen with current overcrowded earth. It has to happen afterwards in favor of permaculture.

I'm sorry I didn't watch your video, lil fella. Don't get so torn up over it.

We certainly are finding oil, but it's still a finite resource, and we are running through it faster every day. We're certainly not finding it at a rate that equalizes consumption. Also, the point is that these fossil fuels pollute. Trying to avoid that.

Definitely. Part of the problem is our reliance on food sources 100 miles away. Starvation will be the primary killer during collapse. Catastrophic climate change is simply the absolute end of things. We'll suffer much before it reaches us.

Imagine giving up on learning. What a pointless thing between your ears.

Imagine thinking you have anything to teach me.

Here's something to learn:

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.

As described by social psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the cognitive bias of illusory superiority results from an internal illusion in people of low ability and from an external misperception in people of high ability; that is, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."

It's still the wrong way to go about it. We gain nothing from reverting back to the Stone Age. The real solution is for humanity to conquer other planets, and for that we need to pitch the excess baggage: niggers, kikes, camel fuckers, chinks, poos and capitalism.

Something for you to learn, yes.

We're likely a century or more away from technology that will let us traverse the stars. In that time humanity will be gone if we continue on our current path. Are you starting to understand how dire things are? You aren't escaping off the planet in a spaceship, brother. Even if we did send some people to Mars, I would bet my life savings that you aren't working towards a position at NASA. And those people on Mars will absolutely not have enough genetic diversity to properly carry on the human race unless we managed to get tens of thousands of people there, which again, it not feasible with any foreseeable technology.

Not right now perhaps. Do you have any idea how many billions of dollars are wasted every year to prop up worthless niggers? Imagine if we could get them out of the way and use that money on things that have a tangible effect. NASA is on a shoestring budget right now and the techology to reach the stars was (((mysteriously destroyed))) decades ago. If we could channel our resources into worthwhile pursuits and reclaim the technology we nee to conquer other planets, we'll certainly be able to expand beyond Earth in a generation.

All lies. The jewish energy cartel was lying to all of us since the very beginning. Nuclear energy is free energy, and the radioactive scare was a hoax so that they could bury free energy, and replace it with alternative energies, so that they could extort endless money from us.

Also complete and utter bullshit. None of their timed prediction ever came close to real.

Correct, but this has other reasons…
1) humanity turned against nature at the beginning and started exploiting and destroying this ecosystem for short term benefits, while ignoring long term consequences. Since this ecosystem is our host, we became parasite and have been suffering from the consequences ever since.
2) humanity is controlled by a few people who kept the laws of nature a secret, who created their own laws instead, and who have exploited and misdirected the human species ever since. Religions were created to achieve this.

We are in it right now, but it's a directed culling including race wars, religious wars, economical collapse, migration warfare, bacteriological warfare, suicide by fear terrorism, poisoning of food and water supplies, mass flooding of drugs and degeneracy etc. It's very high stakes eugenics they are unleashing onto this earth, but this is all deliberately jew designed and has nothing to do with saving the earth. They wouldn't destroy Europeans, who are the closest to natural preservation that you can find on this earth, if it was an environmental problem. Also the overpopulation of earth was all directed by jews who created world wide poverty to breed human beings into poverty slaves. Africa, India, the Middle East, and South America are just weaponized misery staged by jewish psychopaths.

lol people are still falling for this even though it was proven to be a Saudi meme all the way back on 2013

Unabomber was right

Reported for jew spam.
Reported for jew spam.
Reported for jew spam.
So kill yourself now or you're a hypocrite.

I completely agree that with more funding we could reduce the time frame for achieving interstellar spaceflight, but I have doubts about it arriving within a generation.

How much do you think a nuclear plant costs? There has never been one that operated without a loss. Every nuclear plant across the globe is surviving on welfare.

Ah yes, and therefore no prediction can ever be true! Honk.

Or, you know, they're just countries full of niggers. You don't need Jewish control tactics to have suffering in low-IQ nations.

There is no viable alternative to fossil fuels. Rationally speaking, there must be a "peak oil", and according to people with decades more research than you, we've passed it.

Hell yeah schizoposting hours have begun

There is hydro. Its only 10% so population need to shrink 10 times. But shrinking not full extinction. More place for those who would stay. Very good.

You can tell no one has ever loved this guy lmao

HEIL'D
Ted was RIGHT

Start with yourself faggot

Nobody knows, accept the ones lying about them since the beginning. The same people who control the money, destroyed wealth, replaced it with debt and fiat, and also control the global energy cartel.

So they say. Meanwhile the US is 22.3 trillion in debt to the jewish mafia.

Well in 2012 about 35% of Americans were on welfare and nobody tried to shut them down. The opposite happened.

Great idea, let's believe the liars some more. What's the saying? "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes?" How about we let nature be nature and fix the human problems? As in the JQ and their usury, predatory capitalism and so on.

World wide poverty is a designed racket that keeps billions of human beings deliberately under the poverty line. They then get exploited for slave labor, human trafficking, organ and drug smuggling, tax fraud, money laundering, migration warfare, pharmaceutical tests, and to fleece the west out of endless donations. This was all build out of the old slavery routes and deliberately designed to hold a mayor part of the world under criminal exploitation so that the rest be exploited the legal way, by selling hedonism in form of materialism. Those niggers never had a chance, and the jews never let them alone since.

Fascinating counter argument. Really gets the noggin joggin.

When did this place get infested with brainlets who can only low-effort post? Did I miss another mass migration from 4chan?

Are we on cuckchan or something?

i'm confused do people here really think there are unlimited resources available?

Not OP but how is Peak Oil bullshit in a finite world?

Fair points, especially the last one, but I'm curious what magical force you believe is going to come into fruition purely for the purpose of ridding this world of vermin. Our main hope is that the New World Order is just a bunch of white supremacists, but it's probably going to be 100% Jewish.

That's what I'm saying.

Your "argument" is that everything is a Jewish lie. You're on Zig Forums, we know what the Jews are behind. Bring something useful to the table and people won't be praying for you to leave.

I agree, it is time to end all pajeets and gooks.

Funny you say that, the peak oil spam was all over 4Chan from 2012 to early 2014. I remember that documentary that used to get posted all the time, turns out it was funded by Saudi Arabia

Could you tell me what you know about our current rate of fossil fuel consumption in relation to our reserves?

Meant for

None. Either humanity comes together and exterminates the parasites or whatever the jews want to happen will happen. It's in the protocols "we are not afraid of a lone gunman, only together could they take us down".

Slavery under a cash-less currency, social credit system and universal income for whoever survives the economical collapse, the starvation, the wars, the fema camps, the dissident purges of communism, and the Russian and Chinese armies. Meanwhile greater israel will be on it's way, their 3rd temple finished and one jewish king be crowed as leader of the world.

Lay off the CNN

Even if it's funded by Saudi Arabia or even Israel, it does not disprove the fact that there is going to be a peak oil at some point in the years to come be it 10 years or 200 years, I don't know if we've passed peak oil that's why I asked OP if he had document that can prove it.

And how is peak oil a Jewish hoax?
that would be the end of globalized economy, the end to their power over enslaved or brainwashed people all over the world.

All I know is if there was any actual risk of oil running out the US government would say fuck the Polar bears and fuck the teepee niggers and start drilling in Alaska/and the Dakotas

Not in the war sense, but as "liberators" after the inevitable nigger race wars, the Muslim religious wars, and the starvation after the economy collapses thanks the jewish debt usury. Africa was promised to China, who are already talking about colonization, and Europe will probably go to Russia or transformed into another poverty ridden hellhole.

But it is, the politicians just don't want it to be.
I'm no Chinese.
So you're a freemanson or Jew? Just kill yourself OP!
OP is an OP.

Russia is even less white then the US

No, politicians do not control the costs of building power plants, not their EROI.
Doesn't matter who is doing it, it's happening somewhere on the same planet.
Maybe it's time to lurk for a few more years before post.

The absolutely irony of dismissing something as "fearmongering" on Zig Forums

Tell me more how the ice caps will melt by 2015, we're almost out of oil, and all nuclear power will kill everyone on the planet because some nigtard built fukashima on a fault line and low IQ communists fucked up safety regulations at chernobyl.

You forgetting the fact that they've used usury to first steal all the wealth, than devalue it with debt and finally replace it with fiat. And now in the last step they are going to end money and replace it with 100% controlled cash-less fiat, which means no more wealth in the hands of the public and also total dependence to the criminal system, which will be controlled by the social credit system. This system will put everyone into competition for social points, by threats of public shaming and loss of access to certain perks. It's like a backstabbing simulator, based on social hierarchy grinding, motivated by digital money (literally nothing). The perfect slave system with the least amount of maintenance required.

Again, Russia will most likely not participate in any open warfare. They will march in when the west survives Muslims and endless nigger hordes, and play liberators while building the fema camps, and putting the local governments under communist rule. It will be a multi layered war, with the least amount of military participation. They will only secure the borders and wait for the global conflicts to weed themselves out.

This isn't the 70s, boomer.

Even though human related carbon emissions have little to no effect on the global climate, that doesn’t mean we should do nothing to restrict China and India polluting our good air and water.
youtu.be/NYoOcaqCzxo
This video, “Fatal Flaw in Climate Change Science” explains precisely where the issue lies—within the solar cycles of the sun, which ebb and flow in 11 year, 200 year, and 12,000 year cycles. Which brings me to an important point:
We are most assuredly experiencing the Collapse already. It is a slow descent that will gradually, then exponentially become a free fall, tracing along lines of political and racial tensions that will lead to large scale conflicts and mass hysteria, and organic factors such as reaching carrying capacity or being subjected to natural catastrophes.

don't care. Make the streetshitters and chinks clean up their act. It's not the west's problem. All like you who like to scream about MUH CLIMATE CHANGE push super hard for the WEST to effectively go back to luddite 17th century ways so the rest of the world can take over.

Where do you think you are you stupid nigger? The planet would be perfect for a couple billion white peoples and asians but no, we will soon have 10 billion niggers walking around and breeding with even lower IQ than OP.
Pollution is caused by shitskins, nuclear issue is fuel reserve not cost (???), peak oil is not reached yet and we still have at least 50 years of massive population growth with insane oil consumption thanks to all the shitskins thriving under the Jew World Order and replacing us whites who are the ones feeding them.
You are uneducated which is why you swallowed the save-the-planet bullshit jews push everywhere these days to prevent us to save our race instead and don't know anything about the shit you sprout, having watched a video where a smarter guy than you talks in convincing manner is not worth making a stupid thread. Lurk for 10 years and grow you pea brain, faggot.

Attached: 1387394235885.jpg (720x720, 171.82K)

I don't know what will be the effect of peak oil on the Internet network for example or central banking as a concept, how do you maintain a Big Brother society without a densely populated city? most people that can, will move to rural areas.
How do you maintain police and army control without oil?
I mean that raise alot of questions.

Actually nuclear is expansive but main expenses are infrastructure construction and maintenance. Also we are not even paying these full cost as old plants are not decommissioned yet and spent fuel just sits in spent fuel pools (90% in US). All costs of processing this waste is pushed on the future generations. Boomer scam.

Communism is not what you think it is. It means oppressing the lower classes into constant poverty, while the oligarchs on top live under the spoils of capitalism. Mother Russia was ruthlessly overthrown and forced into jewish slavery. Nothing changed since then, they only cleaned up their public imagine. China was enslaved a little different, because it only took jewish money to get Mao into enslaving his own. That's why China became the global manufacturing grounds for capitalism, and is now the main player of predatory capitalism…while their populace is fully controlled under communism.

Literally gas yourself my dude
Just fuck you and everything you stand for

Attached: 009a456b80cbb66b802320ca6804a2f60b7b77a475a5665c2c8a108f2243b3ab.jpg (600x600, 62.9K)

Are you really this retarded? If you read my post, you would have seen that I explicitly said to reprimand China and India for shitting the whole planet up (the planet you and I both live on, if you need reminding).
America and Europe already have the greenest regulations in the world—we’re not the problem. But it is our duty to enforce these regulations on the brainless hordes that are consuming everything that lies within arms’ reach.
An understanding of duty is not equatable to whining about climate change like a bleeding heart leftist celebrity. I even went as far as to pointing out how climate change isn’t caused by humans, but by the fucking sun.
You better recharge that 9-volt battery brain of yours.

how very conveniently jewish and masonic

By lying to the world. Worked great for millennia. Our money is worthless yet everyone is chasing after it as if their lives depend on it, which it does for the majority who blindly follow many systems that were designed to exploit them to the day they die. What will change going forward is the size of capitalism, because they don't need it anymore. They have all the money, they own all the industries, they control everything. With the west out of the picture the demand for capitalism will shrink considerably. Nobody else will demand quality or progress. The ruling class will get anything they want from the slaves, and the slaves will be busy competing with each other to not fall into bad credit with the system. You don't need a big police state if everyone is afraid of each other and the social shame of not fitting into the system. It will also be child's play to single out dissidents, since cash-less currency and social credit system means total surveillance of everything going on. Every transaction is a home call to big brother.

It's actually working less and less, there has never been as much redpilled people as there is now, we just need to be in the right place and push our ideas when the paradigm changes.

'WE', as in the royal we are not polluting user. Look to the subhumans for that mess.

retard

Eco Fascism is a great term, don’t people think only hippies and commies care about the environment. Read Uncle Ted.

Is pseudoscientific bullshit.
I can fucking guarantee that you haven't read the original research paper that the term is based on.
The term became popular because it serves the same purpose as "racist" and "bigot" - attacking the point maker without addressing his argument.
Plus it sounds "sciency" and makes the user feel educated.

yeah that jumped out at me this guy saying nuclear isnt viable

Should be called the kike effect…nobody is as stupid as those fuckers…except maybe niggers.

unless anyone is interested in learning the inner mechanics of social displacement technology, the video starts at 20 minutes.

Don't discourage anons from learning about the Pharisee bullshit (cycles of boom and bust) user. These dumbshit semites think everything has an 'end' when it is clear that the universe and all things in it are eternal. Meaning they literally never end. So pervasive is the kikes, 'crash and burn it' model (due to their GROSS FUCKING INCOMPETENCE and that being the only way they can EXPLAIN THEIR GROSS FUCKING INCOMPETENCE) that people have no idea that the model of the eternal universe even exists anymore. Plato wins over Aristotle and mankind exists in the atheist fucking hell of the kikes own making where their disgusting fuckery destroys everything they touch…whoopie!

(checked)
I agree. I for one anticipate and welcome hard days. I'm fucking miserable in this soft-serve world. I'd toss the match into the pyre myself if I had the opportunity.

I would too but only if it contained all the kikes/parasites on the planet. Things would repair themselves naturally without them around. They are the reason that people cannot live in perfect stasis.

Why contain it?

Attached: BobPage.png (200x198, 57.01K)

All hearsay based on visuals. We don't know anything verifiable about the universe. As far as we know no human ever left this ecosystem.

This also has nothing to do with the universe. If you want to make a point about eternal then it must be about time, which might be eternal (or bound to existence).

That would be against the natural laws. Stasis equals stagnation and balance. Nature demands constant adaptation to survive, which means balance can never be achieved, because death is always approaching and life is always running out, therefore no balance, just constant struggle to avoid temptations luring towards death.

Is this why my lungs explode every so often when taking a breath?

I've been hearing about Peak Oil since the '90s. We were supposed to run out of it by now.

Since its creation there have been people making videos on YouTube proclaiming that we are a nudge and a nod away from collapse caused by environmental issues and oil consumption. Eventually one will prove to be correct if they continue, but the game of odds means that most won't be. Including this one.
We are much more likely to see smaller localized collapses, increasing in frequency, due to social issues before the gas runs out and the planet becomes a wasteland. Also, will be more likely to see that than any engineered virus that wipes out the populace. Why? Because social flaws are much easier to exploit than viruses and are easier to aim and target.
Sadly, however, humans are an imaginative bunch and starved of any of the big nasty obvious threats that they prefer and sit back while we are slowly destroyed waiting for some super enemy to reveal itself or some easily identified apocalyptic event.
Waiting for the big earthquake to destroy their house so that they can play some post apocalyptic game with clear rules while termites slowly eat it away. And when the house collapses due to the bugs in the walls instead of the large event? They simply cry about the unforeseen tragedy that happened while they waited for the more interesting tragedy, relocate and begin the cycle anew.
This is why we are where we are.
This is why the past is full of stories of societies blind to their collapses. Why systems like Communism have a track record of more than 1 failed attempt. Everyone wants a large victory over insurmountable odds and gladly sit back slowly losing as they wait.
Or gas is going to run out and genetically engineered viruses are going to kill us all while the engineers hide in bunkers and let global environmental catastrophes cleanse the earth. Because, statistically that is how shit usually plays out.

Go the fuck back to reddit with your "EVERYTHING IS MUH RUSSIA" cancer.

In short term, the ecosystem of your body is working overtime to keep the balance intact to sustain you. Long term, your body is fighting against the slow decay of death, which at around age 30 will rapidly progress until your body will rebel against your mind. It's a build up and a decline…no balance. Natural law - "opposites must coexist", that means your body is always in a healthy and a sick state.

Its already too late.

I think you mean "or" unless you're including "other me" into this conversation. Then, I would agree.

We completely ran out of oil in 1990 and human civilization quickly came to an end soon thereafter. The Club of Rome said it was so and so it is.

C'mon, we all love a good eschatology thread. Doom and Gloom is a big seller particularly among young men who can't get laid even with $1200 and an ounce of cocaine in their pockets.

Implying it's not.
You don't. You aren't we.

Who is "other you"?

I think you know what I mean. There is stasis (kike free) and death (equilibrium; death of the body). I wasn't talking about death per say, although death is a result of kikes (most of the time). I was speaking about a natural system that did not suffer from kike interference and manipulation. So not part of their 'boom and bust' kikecycle due to their gross incompetence.

Nope. Opposites must coexist. Life and death, positive and negative, healthy and sick. They cannot exist on their own, they are depending on each other. You cannot be healthy without sickness. How would you know what healthy is if you don't experience sickness? Also the concept of human existence means running out of life, which is the opposite of being healthy.