South Africa

Why does the MSM not report about (or downplay/ignore/suppress) the white genocide in South Africa by a corrupt black government?

also is there something we can do to help defend them?

Also white people are being discriminated in South Africa, white skilled workers are not hired by companies.
companies favor black people to work at high positions even if they are less skilled.

Also because the black government is in favor of black people, more and more white people live in white trailer parks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

Attached: farm-attack-victims-south-africa-2016.jpg (600x400, 68.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

south-africa-pig.blogspot.com/2010/05/proof-of-media-cover-up-of-mass-murder.html
ammo.com/articles/south-africa-land-reform-farm-murders-untold-story
archive.org/details/the-wwii-soe-training-manual-rigden
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction
archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching/page/n9
archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations
archive.org/details/artworldlywisdom00grac/page/n67
archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual
torproject.org/
veracrypt.fr/en/Home.html
tails.boum.org/home/index.en.html
archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin
safrpsa.org
archive.org/details/HowToRecognizeAndIdentifyAJewPart1_201806
archive.org/details/HowToRecogniseAndIdentifyAJewPart2
express.co.uk/news/world/1080693/south-africa-white-farmers-afrikaner-minority-afriforum-land-reform
foxnews.com/world/south-african-farmer-in-land-dispute-shot-dead-by-gunmen
suidlanders.org/
twitter.com/HundredHanders
renegadetribune.com/
archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-38/
files.catbox.moe/or7bmy.mp4
voat.co/v/hdlunited
eutimes.net/2018/12/south-african-party-leader-calls-to-kill-all-whites-especially-women-and-babies/
thesouthafrican.com/news/farm-murders-at-their-lowest-in-20-years-report/
preview.ibb.co/gv0pzn/South_Africa_Survival_231483.png
i.ibb.co/gg8xJ3r/White-Genocide.png
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-30/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

south-africa-pig.blogspot.com/2010/05/proof-of-media-cover-up-of-mass-murder.html

Because the media is a cartel of anti white Jews that want South Africa to be our future everywhere. They have to hide examples of literal genocide against whites. That's why Israel denies holomodor and they will never talk about how most of the communists that killed whites in the Soviet Union were Jewish. They will never talk about the civil war in Germany between WW1 and WW2 that was literally Jews murdering every German with power. They don't talk about forced child prostitution in Germany at the hands of those Jews. They won't talk about the USS liberty that Israel attacked, or how they drove out rafts to our drowning sailors and shot them point blank.

What they have done to us is always ignored in history. They are our greatest racial enemy, they aren't an ally at all. They literally want to kill us off. They will do anything to marginalize us to the point that no one cares when they send around kill teams to finish us off, South Africa is the Jew's plan for us.

Attached: 1560282648653.jpg (600x644, 101.82K)

Why isn't there a more comprehensive coverage of this issue on Zig Forums? We should have easily digestable lists, infographics, etc.

Attached: Afrikaner_qt.mp4 (640x640, 2.55M)

what can we do to protect our people. We have to wake governments up, especially Dutch, French, German, British and maybe even the US Government to send troops for protection.

like the USA is sending troops to Poland for "a threat of Russian aggression"

This.

South Africa is the racewar in the happening.

Who cares? White people are going extinct and there's nothing to be done about it.

Attached: Clown World - Trump Study Session.jpg (1376x2582, 698.18K)

Why don't they sell their land and start anew in Brazil or another Latin American country?

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-151852_Chrome.jpg (1280x720, 345.96K)

ammo.com/articles/south-africa-land-reform-farm-murders-untold-story

Attached: FM002.jpg (473x621 103.12 KB, 50.09K)

Attached: South Africa (((Anti-Apartheid Activists))).png (3052x2448 108.08 KB, 1.49M)

I don't know why all white people are racist?

Everyone is racist you pleb.

Attached: Progressives are Golems Made to Malfunction.jpg (1472x9336, 3.48M)

Why don't you?
You're the them of tomorrow, loser.

The governments are part of what's doing it. The US government helps the brown invasion and even locks open gates on the boarder that are on private property. It's naive to think they will help us at this point.

We need to be a lot more blatant in getting this information out to people, it's already undeniable. Whites are disproportionately murdered there to the rate where they will effectively be killed off in a few years. Zimbabwe had a large white population too before their government seized their assets. Now where are the white farmers? There's over 30,000 missing people and fucking no one is talking about it.

It's time to get mad. The line has been crossed and shat on. We are actively being murdered and not even for the first or second time. What the fuck does it take to motivate white people into fighting back?

White nationalism is not about hate or murder, it's about our literal survival.

Attached: Jewish-hate.jpg (640x616, 65.68K)

Why don't they immigrate to Colombia or something??

See?
This is the jewry killing you.
And you sit and cry about it.

Why don't you?
You're the them of tomorrow, loser.

I'm already traveling to those countries. I'm looking to retire there.

I honestly believe we have to take matters into own hands. nobody else gives a shit. We must set up a fund and guard them.

We must lobby at governments (NL, DE, FR, USA, UK) to create gated communities and send troops to prevent burglary, rape and murder from happening there.

who knows how lobbying works? How do we get troops to be stationed there to protect white folks.

Enjoy your rape!

I'm going to retire on Brazil, you can get a large house for 30K. I would get mine on the outskirts of Brazilia as property prices will skyrocket in the next few decades.

Money. Which you don't have.
Its done. They lost.
You lost.

Enjoy your rape!

yeah we have to stop being beta males about this.

they opened gates to europe and let refugees in to rapemix us, and white people are being murdered out of africa.

fuck this shit is not fair

fine. all we need then is a financial incentive for rich people to fund lobbying.

let me think..
wine farmers → wine lovers
Elon Musk

We must ask Elon Musk for help and wine lovers.

the biggest problem is that nobody talks about this. We must bring this to the public.
We have done our share in paying retributions, stop murdering us.

Recommended readings against white genocide:

Security tools:
torproject.org/

You're so dumb. Really dumb.

Jews own the money. They own finance. Nobody is going to help you you stupid nigger. And the fact that you think they would is why you're going to o extinct.

Shlomo your mom sucks muslim dick for a living. Remember that!

your jewish tactics do not work here, because we know them:

kys tornigger.
You're a gutless coward and will die like the rest.

Bad idea mate, you're gonna get your home invaded and possibly murdered by niggers just because you're a rich gringo.
Countryside is just as bad, small rural towns often get raided by gangs of bank robbers who sometimes take hostages with them during their escape to stop cops from shooting their asses. Not to mention the fact that drug gangs are expanding into the countryside and the huge radical marxist movement know as the MST often invade farms and ranches with with extreme violence, sometimes killing farmers and raping their wives just like the niggers do in SA.

Attached: 1h36ntsq84r01.jpg (570x350 119.37 KB, 43.12K)

So nice to see you butthurt kike.
We all die, so i do not mind it. But rest assured, that your plans will not work out because you are against nature. And if there is a god, than he created nature. You can not win against god.

your silly Talmud, Zohar, Schulchan Aruch are all men made, god will teach you a lesson, kike

this mentally is a loser mentality. stop being a defeatist

Cool faggot.

Nah, a loser mentality is refusing to acknowledge the game is rigged and continuing to play like its not, you fucking coward.

Also
You're so fucking stupid, even for a tornigger.

Here is a website where you could supposedly donate money to help out, but it hasn't been updated in years.
Does anyone know of any other organizations like this that are active?
safrpsa.org

*known
Sorry for the typo, here are some pictures.

Attached: mst-invasao.jpg (930x620 136.11 KB, 44.22K)

Never forget, that jews were behind the end of Apartheit in South Africa.
Jews were behind the communist revolution in russia.
Nearly all foreign advisors to Mao were jewish while he purged 70 000 000 humans.

Jews = Satan

archive.org/details/HowToRecognizeAndIdentifyAJewPart1_201806

archive.org/details/HowToRecogniseAndIdentifyAJewPart2

Even if the game is rigged, we would still fight as long as we breath. And all your jewish efforts to spread defeatism just show how much you fear the
IRON PILLED

By the way, take a shower, shlomo, you jews smell worse than you think!

express.co.uk/news/world/1080693/south-africa-white-farmers-afrikaner-minority-afriforum-land-reform

foxnews.com/world/south-african-farmer-in-land-dispute-shot-dead-by-gunmen

Attached: Plaasmoorde.jpg (960x638, 97.36K)

Why would you donate to them?
They're fucked. They are not going to survive.
But sure, dump your money in a fucking hole.
Fucks sake you're so stupid.

Yeah no shit loser.

Also

Attached: Ironpill Gets Redpilled.jpg (1536x8192, 2.8M)

The outskirts of brazilia are currently rural

I am asking if anyone knows any organizations that can help out, scumbag.

And full of rapey niggers with nothing to live for, fuckwit.

It seems you completely missed my point: Not even the countryside is safe from niggers and commies.

hahaha i love it how you try to brush it off, but you still can not hide your emotions. Do more of this lil semite.

And I'm asking you, to what fucking end, you moron?They are 10% of the population.
They're fucked. Deal with it - and not by dumping your money into that hole of uselessness.

I hate you almost as much as the jews, you know that? I hate weakness more than those who prey upon it.

thanks bro

I love how fucking stupid you are to have not realized I beat you to the punch on the fact that the end of apartheid was the doing of kikes.

I hate you too. You're just another type of weakness.

That fag above cries about trying to 'lobby' his way out of destruction, but here you are, just crying like a bitch-made faggot because I'm telling you the hard truth. And what do you do? You just call me a jew, despite the fact I've already exposed the jewish hand in this shit better than you did.
Fucking pathetic.

People like you are the reason Whites are going to go extinct.

Please do the world a favor and kill yourself immediately. Thank You.

No. It'speople it's like you.

We wanna fight and collaborate. you just wanna watch the world burn.

How many times to we have to tell you, the entire media is owned, run, funded and created by jews

Ẃhites to go extict dream on shitskin.

go away kike. Your shilling attempt does not work.

If the white race gets its mind straight we will easily conquer the world, even if we are down to 1 percent. Deal with it shlomo!

Do not listen to the derailing kikes here. Here take inspiration:
South Africa help organisation (support them!):
suidlanders.org/

twitter.com/HundredHanders
renegadetribune.com/

"Be the change you want to see in this world"

Be a race warrior of Odin. Become an Einherjer!

No thanks, pussy.

No, its not, because people like me are telling you the truth and you run from it into accusations that make no fucking sense and whine about demoralization or what have you.
You deserve to be demoralized. You're losing.
If you want to raise morale, win something - and I mean ACTUALLY win something, doing just get rused into supporting another Zionist asset because he lies to you with charisma, you fucking pleb. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

See?
Worthless cowardly cumdumpsters kvetching about me being non-White because I tell you the hard fucking truth that whining about shit on the internet does nothing, that lobbying is not going to save you, and that dumping funding into a 10% White population is fucking stupid.

thank you brother

Then why do you keep responding to it you fucking mongoloidal fuckstain?
Go ahead and explain to me why a jew would expose the jewish hand in ending apartheid, if you can out a fucking sentence together without red-texting you fucking idiot.

there was , you just missed them, multiple threads all the time about the imminent land seizure by niggers on white farmers and general happenings

And this kinda shit
Kek, talk about dream on!

This is the sort of shit you'd be telling kids covered in their parents blood as their sisters got raped in Berlin, eh?
Fuck you.

I was just pointing out he error in your comment where you said whites where going to go extict you wish. Don't forget we still outnumber you lot.

Always remember that Adolf Hitler was a nobody who nearly overturned the jewish world order.
On person CAN make a difference

Here take this onto your reading list and become iron pilled.Never loose hope. Always help the aryan race. Always fight against kike in all their forms on all levels possible.

Recommended readings against white genocide:

Security tools:

torproject.org/

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-38/

files.catbox.moe/or7bmy.mp4

voat.co/v/hdlunited

South African party leader calls to kill all Whites, especially women & babies
eutimes.net/2018/12/south-african-party-leader-calls-to-kill-all-whites-especially-women-and-babies/

Attached: This baby was placed in newspapers and set on fire.jpg (720x890 28.25 KB, 63.76K)

Because White people elsewhere don't give a shit.
They're DADA'd (demoralized, apathetic, deracinated, atomized) to the point they don't even care about THEIR OWN country, the fuck you think they're going to pout about Whites getting raped and murdered in Africa for?

Nobody. Fucking. Cares.
If they did, there'd be an armed resisted of aut-ryters doing something about it in SA today, instead of trying to 'raise funds' for…. For fucking WHAT, I ask you?
Armaments? Doubtful.
Plane tickets? Similarly doubtful.
So what? What the fuck are you going to donate towards? To what fucking end?

I'm just so sick of this toothless faggotry my mans. If you want to save South Africans, get off the fucking internet RIGHT NOW, drop what you're doing, sell some worthless materialistic shit which you're undoubtedly surrounded by - probably typing up some faggot snark reply right now - and go to SA and help them fight the niggers.
Otherwise, you're just a pussy with a mouthful of cunny-juice and an empty fucking hand.

We can't just sit back and let them get murdered.

You can't even fucking spell it right you fucking mongoloid.
Fucks sake.

THEN GO TO AFRICA YOU FUCKING CUCKOLD.

The media is run by jews and jews don't want whites to wake up to whites being persecuted because the jews worry that whites will eventually go after jews if the whites wake up.

We can keep spreading information about their situation and we can do letter writing campaigns and phone calling and lobby governments to help south africans either leave or just help them have civil rights.

Typing error get over it nigger.

Low-IQ. Get over it, nigger.
And learn some fucking punctuation.

If only somebody else would start targeting high value politicians, bankers and tech CEOs for assassination, systematically killing all of our enemies while the rest of us lounged around applying political pressure online and making funny memes. We need some heroes. I'm not a hero. It's hard to believe that we went from being wolfs to yapper dogs in a few hundred years.

Shut up you mad faggot. All the hate you are spilling here is pointless.

The aryan race will rise again. No doubt about this! Of course we will have victims, but in the end we will win!

Take it easy internet strong guy.

We should form units of mercenaries to free our brothers and sisters in south africa.

Niggers were not the original people of south africa. It were the khoisan. Niggers came even later than the white race.

The white race just made not enough children.
Learn from these mistakes!

Go fuck yourself why are you even on this site again? You don't belong here. Your all alone on this one just a one man army.

You're the only cuck subhuman who's just a hobbyist like a rebel without a cause. You types of people will have to be executed after we've sorted out the envious & literal retarded parasites.

Attached: We don't care.jpg (640x411 84.38 KB, 101.21K)

Do not expect others to do the work that you can do yourself!

Also, this is a board of peace. Some things need to be done, but not to be spoken about.

Worthless.
You need organized groups expressing political will and a willingness to employ whatever means necessary to achieve their desired outcomes.
We don't have that.

No u.
And don't call me 'mad', I'm not 'mad', I'm blisteringly fucking furious at the worthless dregs I've been given to combat what is happening around me.
LOOK AT YOURSELF.
Fucking pathetic.

I'm supposed so save the fucking world with YOU? How the fuck am I supposed to do that?
You're as DADA'd out as the rest. And you'll die like the rest in turn, because you're a comfy little cumdumpster.
Tell that to the Confederacy you fucking mong.

He says, while spamming lame memes.
Fucking pathetic dude.

Shut the fuck up, go to Africa, or stop pretending you give a shit.

how easy is it for a white guy to get military equipment, a gun and some ammo in africa?

To remind faggots like you that you're wasting your life.
Good. This board is full of cuckolds and if I don't belong here, that's fine - but you have no power whatsoever to get rid of me, so fucking eat a dick, loser.
And while I'm here, I'll be sure to remind you that cuckoldry is your bread and butter.

See?
This is pathetic.
You people are fucking pathetic.

You deserve to go extinct if this is the best you can muster.

Really fucking easy. Africa is a giant cesspit of fuckups. And its full of AK-model assault rifles, all for a lower price than you're liable to pay in any Western country.

You want to save these people?
Go there. Raise an army. Kill militant nigger factions and take their shit.
Kill your enemies and win.
Otherwise, you're just another loser.

Memes? You mean raw images of babies & small children that were burned & raped alive? You apathetic, sit on the fence scum need your head carved in until you've learnt your lesson. I'm sure you'll change your tune if that happened to your children. But hey convince yourself inaction is the best policy if it helps you get to sleep at night.

Attached: Church street bombing 11.jpg (800x510 16.75 KB, 132.92K)

Mister big words right here guys. Can't talk in a reasonable manner. Talks down to everyone thinking he is mister big.

thesouthafrican.com/news/farm-murders-at-their-lowest-in-20-years-report/

Any infographics have to address the counter-arguments.

Partially. Those would be most of the blue pilled goyim. But some also just don't know what to do about it. I personally feel that way. This is happening thousands of km away, and I'm sitting here reading about it. It enrages me so much, but what are you supposed to do? You just feel kinda helpless.

Thank you

Tbh, I stopped posting on 8/pol/ because of the proliferation of shitposters like this. Aside from being abrasive, they don't listen to any of the counters posted at them. Everyone who opposes them is automatically a shill, a Jew, a nigger, whatever.

We must be really careful not to start a race war. If the governments against 10% of whites there everything is fucked before it even got started.
We must be smart and subversive about this. We can't just go there and start an army.

We must take steps like a chess game to defend white farmers. Gated communities? Nelson Mandela style activism?

We must not go there to start a fight. We must go there to defend and end a fight.

Attached: Hatred-does-not-cease-by-hatred-only-love-eternal-rule-Buddha.jpg (672x378, 108.63K)

If you go, read some strategy and tactics beforehand!
Here is the ultimate guide and strategy to save south africa - can some non-Tor user post these:

preview.ibb.co/gv0pzn/South_Africa_Survival_231483.png

i.ibb.co/gg8xJ3r/White-Genocide.png

Niggers are very emotional being and belief in the supernatural. Use this and make them fear the white man again.

More good things here:
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-30/

Use PsyOp to save blood!

big question is how could anyone here get into africa, meet up with fellow whites willing to keep you and prevent yourself from being deported?

Yes 2 seconds

Because retards aren't killing jews as they should.

On how Apartheid South Africa was unfairly demonized

The Afrikaner, or Boer, people of South Africa were internationally demonized like no other people in history.

The Afrikaners began to settle in South Africa in the 18th century, fleeing religious persecution in Europe. They established two prosperous states which created job opportunities for blacks, who began pouring in from adjacent areas. The United Kingdom unleashed two devastating wars on them — the Anglo-Boer wars. The British used scorched-land methods and invented the concentration camp, in which 15% of Afrikaners from both republics died.

When Afrikaners finally obtained independence, they understood that only a strong Afrikaner state would prevent further massacres. The Republic thus created was not perfect, granted; the blacks, coloreds and Indians were discriminated against. But the world obsessively focused on the Afrikaners' errors, leaving no stone unturned in their drive to demonize them.

South Africa was uniquely singled out for criticism. Not a word was said about the enslavement of the Pygmies in the Central African republics, yet the public yelled "Apartheid!" every time an Afrikaner showed up at an international event. The Chinese occupation of Tibet concerned no one, but the South African treatment of nonwhites —who enjoyed freedoms Tibetans could never dream of, either then or now— was severely chastised.

Under the Afrikaners, the blacks enjoyed a standard of life far above that of any other African state. By any measure —infant mortality, literacy, life expectancy, you name it— South African blacks were better off than their neighbors — so much so that the latter began to leave their civil-war torn countries for peaceful South Africa.

But not content with taking advantage of the Afrikaner-created wealth, the blacks began a terroristic campaign by the African National Congress that killed thousands. Where was their Gandhi? They bombed public places, mined roads killing innocent civilians and sabotaged productive infrastructure. Although the government reacted to this, most deaths were caused by black-on-black violence. A particularly barbaric murder method was approved of by the wife of Nelson Mandela — the necklacing, a summary execution carried out by forcing a rubber tire, filled with gasoline, around a victim's chest and arms, and setting it on fire. This was used against opponents in internecine ANC warfare.

The Afrikaners only wanted peace, which was offered multiple times to the blacks. After being met with ever more terrorism, Afrikaners disengaged from 20 areas that were designated as black homelands. Each of these territories was offered full independence; four of them took it — Transkei, Venda, Bophuthatswana, and Ciskei. But instead of focusing on building their nations, the blacks continued to resort to terror.

Meanwhile, the international community shunned South Africa — but not Saudi Arabia, a theocracy where converts from Islam face capital punishment; or East Germany, where people who tried to leave the country were shot dead; or Kampuchea, where Pol Pot perpetrated a genocide of more than 1 million people. Only South Africa, where less than 2,000 blacks were killed by a government faced with guerrilla warfare, was subjected to UN sanctions — but not Angola, where civil war killed hundreds of thousands.

International hypocrisy peaked in the 70s and 80s. When the South African rugby team (the Springboks) toured Australia in 1971, the leader of the Labour Party, Gough Whitlam, opposed the tour and declared: "Australians should never let an afternoon's entertainment blind them to a lifetime's repression for another nation." This, said by a politician from a country that dispossessed and mostly exterminated its Aboriginal population. Huge and widespread protest also occurred in New Zealand in 1981 against a Springbok tour — that, in a country that committed cultural genocide against the Maoris, whose language is in a terminal state.

An automatic anti-Afrikaner UN majority recommended several times economic sanctions against South Africa, and third world countries were quick and happy to implement them. Even the US disgraced itself by applying economic sanctions it never imposed on far worse human-rights offenders like Mozambique or the Congo. Of course, none of those countries stopped using South African diamonds or gold, which are key to high-tech industries, or performing heart transplants, an Afrikaner-invented medical procedure.

You mean a genocide that even a UN organization acknowledges. You niggers & leftists love to polarize the victims that are White. 300,000 murdered in 25yrs, while you retarded devils still cry about Apartheid while the security forces killed 7000 criminals between 1948-94. You unironically need to face a similar fate to those children.

Attached: white south african.jpg (551x400 399.6 KB, 56.92K)

A lot of the names on there not listed as Jews are in fact Jews. Ben Turok for one, is a cartoonish looking jew.

you can not win by defence alone. the best defence is a strong attack

Love is not the ultimate answer! Love to your own people is the ultimate answer ….. and pure HATE for all the enemies of our race

You can not have love without hate. They are both part of the same coin. So stop this pacifism bullshit. Nothing in nature that lives is peaceful. Every living being has some form of defence - otherwise it gets eaten!

Gods wisdom can be found in nature. And nature teaches us to love our own people and to fight against its enemies.

Yes, memes.
That's what you're spamming. And 90% of people won't give a single shit.

No, I wouldn't. I'd still be saying you're a fucking faggot for kvetching about it without DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT, besides kvetching about 'donations' or whatever.