President Kim Kardashian Announces MORE Criminal Justice Reform from the White House

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

HONK HONK

Kim Kardashian West — one of the highest-profile celebrities in the United States —attended an event at the White House alongside President Donald Trump and others on Thursday.

Kardashian West sat next to White House advisers Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, who she credited with moving the criminal justice reform effort further during Trump's presidency.

"My whole journey with criminal justice reform started about a year ago when I came to see the president after speaking to Ivanka and Jared who really fought for me to get here," she said. She also praised Trump for taking action on criminal justice reform, including signing the First Step Act into law.

"Seeing the passion that he's had for criminal justice has been really remarkable," Kardashian West said.

During her speech, Kardashian West also announced a new program for released convicts that would give them preloaded cards to use for ride shares to be able to make to job interviews as part of reintegrating them back into society.

Kardashian West also traveled to the White House with two lawyers for whom she has been working as part of her schooling.

Trump also noted Kardashian West's husband, rapper and fashion designer Kanye West, is an ardent supporter of his. The president also praised her work on criminal justice reform.

"I knew her father and I know she's got good genes, that I can tell you," Trump said. "Good genes for everything and she's been a real friend and her husband has been a real friend of mine."

archive.is/dbKi5

Hey, Don! Can we get a wall?
<No, but you can get more niggers raping your daughters and murder your sons.
Based! MAGA

Attached: 5566.png (856.94 KB, 1118x1126)
Attached: Capture.PNG (2.81 MB, 1587x1109)
Attached: 56ffr.png (1.88 MB, 1944x1092)

Other urls found in this thread:

zigforums.com/thread/13389428/politics#q13389569
ocregister.com/2019/06/13/california-moves-to-let-felons-serve-on-juries/

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

We should have voted for Hillary

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

keep going trump, might crack 13% of the nigger vote!

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

This country is such garbage.

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

Thank you Javanka for bringing us this shit from a foul niggerfucking slut pig

Attached: giphy.gif (884.94 KB, 308x397)

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

Trust muh Kardashian plan!

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

Attached: download.jpg (10.07 KB, 181x278)

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

its all jaweds fawlt!
Sad.

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

Don't fall for the movie, scrubs.

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

The fuck does that mean you faggot?

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

literally only famous for sucking nigger dick on camera
speaks at white house

peak clown world

David Nelson
David Nelson

Nobody forced him to bring his empty headed whore daughter and her anti-christ husband along.

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

Come to think of it you're right. I remember when she went ballistic in internet fame, and it was the deliberately leaked video of this pig getting raw dogged by a pavement ape

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Did you guys even read the law or are just reacting?

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

Nobody forced him to bring his empty headed whore daughter and her anti-christ husband along.

True but he did and their collective ignorance of world affairs is breathtaking. They have NO idea what they're doing beyond serving their Manhattan RE interests.

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

We've known about if for some time, reddit. They're now expanding on what Trump signed into law.

Attached: 3j0ei3ejio.PNG (1.33 MB, 810x896)

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

Remember when there used to be talk about doing something about voter fraud?

Remember that?

Do you fucking remember?

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

I fucking remember.

Instead, what do I get? More niggers being freed to murder and rape and vote Democrat. Put into action by a Republican. Excuse me, a Republicuckold.

How far do things have to go before something changes?

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

speaks
She's doing more than that. She's successfully influencing policy.

They know EXACTLY what they're (((doing))).

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

It's LARPovision. They're woking the black folk with charades. They do the same thing to white people. Rolling it retards working on the powerlines wearing their full gear in the White House Executive Mansion. It's all LARP shit.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

4-D chess, goys. Trust the plan.

Attached: fe15e71365bae6eb27582d08df4bd29984937b874f5dde6645549d89f1ffd2c3.jpg (190.32 KB, 999x754)

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

They know EXACTLY what they're (((doing))).

Well actually no, they don't; when they brought a blockade against Qatar they didn't realized Qatar is a vital regional ally with a $1.5 billion USAF base on it. Basically they were laying siege to themselves. They were astounded when Tillerson pointed this out to our little ignoramuses.

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

No, I will not trust the fucking plan.

I would gut you with a blunt spoon for a bowl of potato soup.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

Who's the nigger now

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

Attached: HONK.PNG (107.35 KB, 1271x524)
Attached: HONK.PNG (60.45 KB, 956x581)

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

If there is a God, Kardashian will take over as press secretary.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

Niggers and you.

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

ooooooooooooooooohh

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Its all so tiresome.

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

*waggles fat uncut white dick in your general direction*

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot defended his recent decision to stop prosecuting certain quality-of-life crimes over the objections of members of the Dallas City Council's Public Safety and Criminal Justice Committee on Monday. The reforms, Creuzot said, are meant to make Dallas a safer, more equitable city, not to enable those who commit low-level offenses, as critics of the new policies have accused Creuzot of doing.

Following an April 11 memo issued by the district attorney, Creuzot's office will no longer prosecute those busted for marijuana possession for the first time, those caught with just a trace amount of drugs or misdemeanor criminal trespass cases that do not involve someone trespassing on residential property. Most controversially, Creuzot also plans to decline prosecuting anyone caught stealing $750 or less worth of necessary personal items, like baby formula, diapers or food.

zigforums.com/thread/13389428/politics#q13389569

And they sure make that nigger look like a white man in this photoshop

Attached: john-creuzot-horiz-by-dallas-county-district-attorney.jpg (76.26 KB, 745x436)

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

Yeah make it gay

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

sees dick
thinks gay thought
Hm.

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

And none of the Texans did a fucking thing.

The story of White people the world over.

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

Attached: 15151.PNG (68.68 KB, 1616x363)
Attached: 15153.PNG (42.01 KB, 1655x192)
Attached: 65115.PNG (33.21 KB, 1646x164)

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Your counter argument is "waggles uncut dick in your direction."
I'd say you're a fucking moron at best.

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

This is a costly gamble Trump is taking to secure black people vote, he should also intensify antagonizing Iran and make strong statements about China tradewar somewhere around Aug/Sep 2020,then he will surely win 2020.Trump and Kushner are good men contrary to reactionary subhumans here.

Attached: trump-kanye-west-maga-white-house-2018-billboard-1548.jpg (1.35 MB, 1548x1024)

David Gray
David Gray

Attached: 5151151.PNG (17.3 KB, 918x131)
Attached: 0051581.PNG (35.7 KB, 1004x320)
Attached: 515151.PNG (21.76 KB, 1405x143)

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

None of these people get information except during big events when there's one conclusions spreading around which comes from the teeveee. But they're surely gossiping about what these celebrities are up to. Combine them with the fact that "she's getting a law degree" which could be complete bullshit, and you have black people completely shook off their democrat glue.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

We should have voted 5.56x45mm

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

Much more based than Zognald tbh

Attached: Божидара-Сергеева---Чичовите-коне.webm (3.31 MB, 640x360)

John Evans
John Evans

Kim had a family before going into law. Y'all should consider her /ourgirl/

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

Nigger Kayne was one thing. But this one is something on another level.oo

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

Attached: U2PQ2pC.png (1.6 MB, 1350x1950)

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

"I knew her father and I know she's got good genes, that I can tell you," Trump said. "Good genes for everything and she's been a real friend and her husband has been a real friend of mine."
Yeah well, Robert Kardashian's "good genes" mixed with that mystery meat wife of his and his daughters completely took after her, nigger fucking and all.

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

Yeah right like theyll ever reform prison
They probably just want to let out all the nigs they ruined with welfare and crack
I feel bad for them

John Thompson
John Thompson

Still better than mixing with kikes like all of his kids did.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

I dont think she is
She does talk about the armenian genocide tho

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

Attached: tumblr-pfu8srdobW1ue7wi8-1280.jpg (364.71 KB, 1241x1193)

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

This is a costly gamble Trump is taking to secure black people vote, he should also intensify antagonizing Iran and make strong statements about China tradewar somewhere around Aug/Sep 2020,then he will surely win 2020.Trump and Kushner are good men contrary to reactionary subhumans here.

Hes not going for the vote
Hes trying to unify factions of the elite
The elite always fight amonst each other
Hes gunning for the top
Hes not our guy tho
Total fucking clown

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

imagine being such a niggerloving zog joke of a president you invite degenerate coalburners responsible for so much social decay to the fucking white house.

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

Clown World

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

based trolling, only jealous asshole could possibly have a problem with any of this

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

I hope someone kills this man

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

I hope someone kills you

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

there come a point where your obvious gang stalking is just a source of entertainment, take a break katzenbergio

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

At least that would've started the civil war.

Attached: 120948109481414.png (45.82 KB, 309x349)

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

My argument was but a reflection of your shitpost.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

Oh look its oj’s lawyers daughter who fucked that nigger and filmed it, hey lets see what see what she has say about this.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

woman only known for sucking nigger dick
announcig shit from the whitehouse
so a merchant goy can win in 2020 to send israel more shekels
america is literally the worst country to ever exist. it is clownworld and a fucking embarassment. holy shit!

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

BRAAAAAAAAAP

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

HOLY SHIT THIS ORANGE KIKE IS LETTING 4 MILLION NIGGERS OUT OF JAIL!!!

Attached: tom-delonge-wtf1.gif (1.53 MB, 370x335)
Attached: 2.webm (4.73 MB, 1280x720)

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

BLACKED AGAIN

We need to elect Trump for another term.

MAGA 2020

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Yeah, like the Obongos..

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

checked. fuck it, right wingers jerk it to /interracial/index.html all day, why not nigg it up IRL
don't try to deflect trumpnigger

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

Attached: pere-goriot.jpg (19.85 KB, 188x299)

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

i'm still questioning whether roy moore was just outright horse fucked while Trump watched

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

don't try to deflect trumpnigger
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (163.04 KB, 606x423)

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

BEST. PRESIDENT. EVER.

Attached: a9cbe2d60e93c866e05c82768589676773084ef87661965a9ddf434d1eafa3fb.jpg (120.44 KB, 630x1199)

Josiah King
Josiah King

uh oh! 3/4 of the Zig Forumsyps need to go fap now!!

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

can I marry her in 10 years?

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

This most recent push is Senate Bill 310, authored by state Sen. Nancy Skinner, D-Berkeley, and would allow Californians who have prior felony convictions to serve on juries.

ocregister.com/2019/06/13/california-moves-to-let-felons-serve-on-juries/

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

As a celebrity, no not naming who I am, I am glad that more celebrities are using our status to make meaningful change. The world has no place for racism and hate and useless rural beliefs and backwards values have no place either. There is a reason we live in cities, our careers are in cities and life takes place in cities. Those of you who are outer people preferring to sit in shacks in the middle of your inbred cesspits can't comprehend the diversity we see and the beauty from New York to Los Angeles. Now, thanks to celebrity voices and action, the racist hold overs, from areas that mean nothing to the masses, have suffered another loss. Even WITH a president that represents your old ways. The losses keep piling and I will see you on Twitter to complain about it. Or I won't, because you have been deplatformed. In closing, get an education and see the world outside Jethro's Crack, Oklahoma and grow up. Peace out!

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

that second one
America deserves death.

Attached: kisspng-joker-clown-cartoon-vector-color-ribbon-decoration-clown-man-5a98df9924eb48.3775644615199681531512.jpg (128.26 KB, 900x820)

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

Its up to you, user. Me too. Let's do what needs doing.

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

Unironically there are very few actual racists on the chans. There are a lot of racially aware people, who want to preserve a human subspecies (the white one), but there are few actual racists. Once you realize this, you will also realise that the "good guys" and the "bad guys" aren't who you thought they were, and that perhaps liberals pushing for genocide isn't actually all that cash money

<also, you're LARPing

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

The world has no place for racism
t. nigger who hates white people

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

The criminals are going to recommit the crimes and be back in the jails again anyway. This is a waste of tax money.

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

not a bad larp - i've heard plenty of cityfags this dumb

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

No thanks. That'd be tenfold worse.

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

As can be seen by the mere existence of this OP, the left are furious that President Trump and his team have corralled the most famous of their pet niggers in Kim and Kanye who will bring even more once-Democrat niggervotes over to Conservatives, sealing another 4 year term for the God Emperor, Donald J. Trump.

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

Attached: make-it-happen-gook.webm (158.09 KB, 1024x663)

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

This. I love conservative blacks.

MAGA 2020

William Cook
William Cook

The death penalty prevents criminals from relapsing back into crime.
Dead criminals don’t break laws, just saying.

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

Oh shit, the jews rubbing it in hard with this one. All these years I tried to teach people that politics are nothing but a circus, and here it is all laid out for the most gullible cattle to comprehend. Why are there not billions on the street right now on their way to israel? Please give me any sign that the human species has any worth at all…

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

But with Hillary. USA would have collapsed last year.

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

death penalty
That was corrupted decades ago. Now it's just a show for the public to play mind games with the date of the execution. It's just sadistic torture for the perpetrator, for the victims and for the public, which the jews are exploiting from every direction for financial and political gains. Capital punishment means public execution shortly after the verdict. Make it a day to have the last meal procedure, but then it needs to be swift justice. Of course that's the last thing the jews want.

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

She looked so presidential.

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

I have tears on my eyes…

James Walker
James Walker

He has black friends. Fucking knew he was a puppet of the Yakub!

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

It’s something we need to bring back after the war for freedom.

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

Learn from the Muslims. Public decapitation. Swift justice, and a cruel lesson for the onlookers. Also chop a hand off thieves and robbers, and cut of the balls of rapists. It's all so easy to uphold laws if you stick to the natural laws.

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

In higher numbers than ever before!

Attached: 1559633646345820.gif (13.14 KB, 165x160)

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

Partly due to not being American I think this is good because these black criminals will not have learned a single fucking thing and will right back to harassing whitey. The only thing that can happen is an increase to violence and gang-warfare in general (and the victim pedestrians) as the released convicts now convince younger more gullible niggers to do the dirty work for them due to the inherent respect niggers have for ex-cons and their dad replacement "OG Gangsta's" this in ad-junction with their newly acquired prison knowledge which they will share will result in younger dumber niggers doing more stupider violent actions at higher frequencies AGAINST whitey and this is not even talking about "re-lapses" from the convicts. This in tandem with the fact summer is coming and increased temperatures always result in chimp outs one can only imagine the extreme peril the modern urbanite white will face in black majority areas or excursions of pavement apes into other territory to commit crimes. Now just add the border invasion, MS-13, the hostile anti-white policies and the utter REFUSAL of the trump administration to combat ANY of the problems THEY caused.

I believe the summer of 2019 is going to be hot for racial relationships and really strain the general self-induced stupor of white people who are ignoring the facts of reality and the danger non-whites pose, add in the scare about "WHITE TERRORISTS" that any white person knows is bullshit and the RAPIDLY heating melting pot of anti-white sentiment and leftist lunacy and I think there's a chance we'll reach the tipping point of America becoming (it already is) South Africa 2.0 and forcibly shaking white people awake. Let's be honest here for a second; beyond the ALREADY awake individuals the rest IS NOT going to wake up unless they get woken up by extreme racial violence aimed against them and their families. I know how fucking bad it sounds but I genuinely think if EVERY white family spread out over the country had 1 family member who was BRUTALLY murdered in their own home (and police don't hide details) ,and the police did nothing but agree with the black crowds and punished the few whites who did fight back and killed their assailant in the attacks, and due to this forcibly becomes RACIALLY aware of the impending attack we would be in a better situation than now, but what I just described will soon become a reality, which is why I think this is a "good" thing. Anything that exacerbates the already present tangible racial tension between whites and non-whites is technically in our favor since time is not. What I fear is that the Jews ,being adaptive, know this and will then attempt to "blackpill" and demoralize the white population in not even fighting back just as they attempt here. The more discussion about race is FORCED on the television and thus the American home by news like this is better. The more people think about race and other races in the back of their mind the more people will "radicalize" (read self-actualize) their positions. Which way they (and other races) radicalize is none of our concern because the more non-whites "agree" with us gives foundation for white cucks to join us because their black friend said it was OK and otherwise they'll just be another attacker of whitey fueling the fire beneath the melting pot, and for our race; any insane leftist openly advocating the non-white agenda and taunting it with self-destructive pride and screeching it loudly on social media where it might even get news attention, will AGAIN force whites to think about race and that people ARE REALLY AFTER THEM, and the other side will just join or agree and not be in our way. I'm not sure if Trump's utter buffoonery is inadvertently an actual cross-dimensional chess move that has not the intended impact that in a convoluted and completely wrong manner advances our interest and speeds up the inevitable racial relationship erosion in America. The faster niggers shout "Kill whitey" openly and act on it the more retarded whites and will have an "excuse" (as if you need an excuse to kill niggers) to actually act themselves against the black population, while the already awake brothers have been doing it for a while at that point. Funnily enough and to tie it all in the CLOCK is really accelerating at this point, whether it is in our favor will be decided by OUR actions. Fuel the fire, get the parachute and crash the plane with no survivors, it's basically the only way out of this burning wreck of a "society" actively hostile against it's very foundation for cheap personal temporal benefits that favor the Jews and their "3rd" temple with their wetdream about 2800 slaves each which will eventually literally eat them alive. Image related in a way

Attached: 572b38a11187570c20489b61c66c35301083188105e1a03e598700d1f2696180.png (1.26 MB, 1293x1293)

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

All Jews want is dumb brown automatons.

If they have a vagina to fight for abortion, they love even more.

James Young
James Young

Jeez, fucking spoiler that kike porn user.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Fuck yes! Rehab rehab rehab. I love this aspect of this administration and I want these policies to work.

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

That leads to crazy high crime rates and rampant degeneracy, as observed throughout the second world. Vengeance is a classic weakness of people without the emotional fortitude to face what really works. Loving your enemies isn’t just religion, it’s also something science has been reconstructing in a more exact if sometimes more limited form.

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

In a perfect world nobody would do wrong because there would be simply no gain,and thus no “punishment” for their selfishness.
Alas we live in hyperdimensional jew world where the chicken must be killed to scare the monkey. Once the monkeys are pacified and fear our ruthlessness we can focus on more humane behaviour but non-human imitators would not let you do good if you didn’t scare them.
Just like the impending civil war, “evil” must be done to change the world, this is not a time for meekness (requires ability to NOT use power in the first place) this is time for action.

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

Our first female president is a jewish stripper.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

Lots of people were Nazi soldiers, did we seriously hang them all? What the fuck ever are old men being dragged off for when they were just typical foot soldiers?

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

Creuzot also plans to decline prosecuting anyone caught stealing $750 or less worth of necessary personal items, like baby formula, diapers or food.
Are there no white men among remaining Dallas County residents to right this wrong?

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

This will beat the democrats 3 million illegal voters, dumbass

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

You will never be white, moshe.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

EVERYONE SHUT UP AND JUST ANSWER THE ONLY IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Are the libs triggered? :DDDD

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

The world has no place for racism and hate
That is such bullshit. You're the one who needs an education. People caring about their own race is actually VERY FUCKING SMART considering where people like you have been pushing the masses because of your zoinist education. There is diversity when the races are separate and no diversity when everyone becomes a sea of brown over generations of conditioning that lead them to breed as such.

This literally leads to the deaths of entire races for a mixed race that's typically inferior in many facets. Furthermore, giving CRIMINALS (I live with one) all these things will lead no where good. You mother fuckers ain't jailing saintly people, you're jailing mother fuckers who contribute to our drug problems, murderers, and other undesirables that do nothing but cause strife and misery and are a strain to our system.

Whose gonna pay for the gift cards? Because when I had to bail family out, my family would take care of them until they were back on their feet. If a person is so shitty that when they get out of prison no one wants to help them that were directly in their lives, then why should we? Complete strangers? This is wrong and basically strong arm robbery (like many other things they do with MY MONEY that I never wanted or am against)

You people are so full of shit and living in a self-made head high you are unable to see that your shit is false virtue.

People who have good virtues don't impose their wills on others. Point blank asshole.

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

Vengeance is a classic weakness
Then when the next shooter shoots up a mosque or club, the police should let them go.
Vengeance is justice.

Luis King
Luis King

The muslims are backwards, and these kinds of acts are the reason why they live in shitholes and in places where they don't do that, they have high rises and expensive cars everywhere.

You should never take an example from people who have been brainwashed by zoinist religions.

The punishment for crimes should be equal in weight to the crime. Death for death and it shouldn't take years.

Drug users get rehabilitation centers that actually produces a mental state that gets them off of drugs, and distributors get lengthy jail times for all the strife they contribute towards society.

People in official high positions that leads to more impoverished conditions for the masses or whose actions leads to more death/stagnation needs to be punished with prison time and their wealth redistributed towards the masses.

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

not saying who you are
Of course not, you're scared shitless and your kike studio handlers don't allow you to speak freely. You're a crackwhore, a porn actress that puts a pound of makeup on to look fuckably human.
shacks in the middle of your inbred cesspits
Another projecting, inbred kikenvermin. Enjoy your slums and shitting streets.

Attached: 5fd85c0a730e8fd77191f265d6dceea8caebc17f74a0116d4e8a1eb601b1ae0e.jpeg.jpg (85.08 KB, 750x683)

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

Tucker did a segment about this. I think he (Tucker) is correct because where does ZOGnald go from here? (((They))) realize the scheme is exposed, so why not accelerate their plan to turn the US into a nation of brown wageslave labor and then further cement it with whomever whatever Dem puppet wins 2020?
He has presided over, and ran cover for, the largest invasion of the US in history. The demographic damage is permanent, unless a genetically engineered plague targets shitskins and kikes.

I firmly believe kikes are creating ( ((their)) ) own take on the Asian suicide-netted factories with in-house dorms housing their brown factory drones in the Americas. It starts to make more sense when you see the Chinese furiously improving their domestic transportation infrastructure…It looks like they're shifting focus inward rather than on exports

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

We actually starved most of them to death in camps. A million and a half of them.

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

MY MONEY
if it's your money why do you give it to them?

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

More black people out of jail is always good news.

William Green
William Green

Based and checked

Attached: 1456145159736-4.jpg (360.25 KB, 1280x1766)

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

Because I don't have a choice. It's either that or end up losing everything and behind bars or worse.

They pull my money out before it even hits the bank.

I make close to 30k a year and actually own a mortgage. After federal taxes, property taxes, and other misc taxes, I end up losing close to 40% of my pay yearly thanks to you know who. People who haven't a clue in the world when they decide to tax one out the ass.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

<Trump and Kushner are good men

One day I am going to find you and kill you and your whole family so their genetic stain of stupidity doesn't further pollute the gene pool.

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

You aren't being gang stalked you are a delusional paranoid schizophrenic who should be lobotomized for supporting President Kushner.

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

that's a bummer
sounds like it's not your money, they just let you keep a part of it, so you can spend it on a mortgage and stuff

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

Oh god imagine what fumes a braphog like Kim could produce

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

she speaks like a retard. its obvious trump let her speak as some dumb favor to kanye

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

It is my money. That's why they get what they get from people like me.

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

Blood for blood, and if there is no blood then the scales must amount to the worth of blood. I fear there is no lending institution that could loan that one. It's not enough to act out of raw emotion born of truth though, one must study and grow knowledgeable so they know where the keystone lies and pull it out so that the stones on the sides may be repurposed for higher functions within society. The enemy is not the masses, but a small minority. To know truly requires knowledge one simply can't google. May the masses wake up to the root problem of our world.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Never forget that she became famous for sucking a nigger toe on cam. Honk honk.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

What race are these underman?
I am in the mood to listen to the kebab removalists now.

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

Good song..

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

It's a longgame. Either she's right and these nigs just need a helping hand (some of them can maybe be functional members of society so long as the government is breathing down their necks) or she's wrong and we see a large crime uptick from this. Either way Trump wins. He gets to be seen as a savior to the black community and after that he might even get to show how tough he is on "actual" crime.

This move makes perfect sense from a purist political motivation.

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

These playful creatures are just performing what they saw in Solid Gold Cadillac.

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

Yes. We killed about 11 million during the war, then another 1.5 million who surrendered. Ever since they’ve just been going after the stragglers. The German mistake was being too nice to the jews.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

he won't get 15% of the nigger vote, stop dreaming retard

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

No, most of world Jewry had already entered North America. Hitler and the gang had no chance fighting the USSR and America…and the brits. Hitler really needed to avoid a huge war and do more propaganda towards the U.K. especially Ireland and Scotland. Also he needed to go balls out on/spying/nuclear research etc. if he got nukes by let’s say 1943, he could have done his thing.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Something most people don't realize about Hitler is that he was actually trying to do good. The war was propagandized heavily. He just wanted a country for his people. There's a reason why they became a legit superpower in little under ten years and some of their scientists where kept alive and taken in by other countries.

Hitler never intended genocide, that was the propaganda. That's why I say he was too nice. Plus, being a lethal efficient killing machine is something the masses do daily in video games and you'd think they'd put two and two together when it comes to genocide. You shoot and keep moving. You don't move people to be killed. That's not genocide. Fact of the matter is that there was a history that facilitated the conditions for the Nazis rise to power. All in all, they were the good guys. Take a look at the world after "the great war". They're STILL looking for more wars.

Nothing was solved because people were, quite frankly, too busy killing their own.

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Being jewish
Explain why he won't get the nogs to jog instead of just name calling

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

a porn star gets to speak at the white house
now this is progress

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

To add: because really the only way to deal with Russia and America would have been to use nukes. Picture 3 nukes being exploded 3 miles of the coast of Normandy…Or Operation Barborosa with tactical nukes.

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

Yeah, I agree. He should have waited a few more years though.

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

Because they're a steady block. Any gains made during the midterms from Trump's nigger feet kissing were irrelevant or nonexistent.

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

Couldn't agree more. Anti-acceleration shills were everywhere in 2016, begging us to not to choose Hillary. Now look where we are. We got amnesty instead of a wall.

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

Bump

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Relevant because this degenerate was paid to act the role of a 'thing' in order to drive the Jewish agenda.
Trump knows this and is continuing the game as per instructions from Kushner.

Attached: 2D2D6C7100000578-3264919-image-a-1-1444309980601.jpg (95.42 KB, 634x809)