White people migrated to Europe because humans are tropical animals

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

We are living in denial of our true nature. We belong in the tropics, and regions where there is warm weather year round. There is alot of hidden history that is not told to us; White people fled to Europe in MASS WHITE FLIGHT, because our countries were infiltrated as history repeats itself. Europe is ultimately not a desirable place for humanity to live because of the cold weather. We made it work, but it is not an ideal place to live.

Evolution is a total lie. We did not evolve in cold weather. It is utterly ridiculous. We did not evolve this way at all.

We are NOT a people of the cold. We are a people of the SUN, which is why we absorb sunlight the quickest and fastest. We do not belong in cold weather, despite what evolutionary "scientists" fucking tell you. It is lies, all lies. We DONT belong in the cold, and even the classifications of weather climates that "scientists" determine is fucking wrong.

What do you do when you step outside when its cold out? You put on a jacket. Your jacket is essentially a micro climate to simulate warm weather. Our homes heat up for us when we are inside. We do ALL WE CAN to simulate a tropical, warm environment. We need vitamin D and we get vitamin D deficiency in the winter. And yet somehow this is touted as "natural" for us to live this way. No, its NOT NATURAL. Its absolute madness.

I personally live in the Northeast USA. I can tell you that although this climate is classified as "Temperate" (having the 4 seasons), we dont belong here. This is not "Temperate", this is a COLD REGION. Its fucking cold and humans dont belong here. I would call it Sub-Arctic. Around 3/4's of the year is cold and spent inside. Our average yearly temperature, when averaged for all 12 months, is around 50-55 degrees. This cold weather is enhanced via clandestine weather manipulation that has been going on since at least the 1960's.

These storms including hurricanes and tornadoes are manipulated and enhanced via cloud seeding and other methods.

The natural raw food humans can eat is fruit. Most fruit grows in warm weather. We absolutely belong in warmer weather and I suspect that the global temperature has been cooling due to manipulation. They dont want you to be comfortable and cold weather isnt comfortable nor ideal for us to live in.

There is a reason why Whites were forced to flee to Europe. Its White Flight En masse. It wasnt our first choice. We made it work, but we ultimately belong in warm, tropical weather. Evolution is absolute nonsense, we did NOT EVOLVE IN THE COLD. PERIOD.

Attached: ansikt-FORSIDE-None.jpg (26.45 KB, 620x311)
Attached: maxresdefault-(22).jpg (85.23 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: engin.jpg (126.45 KB, 1200x675)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/01/120110102058.htm
web.archive.org/web/20140225192352/http://www.personal.psu.edu/ngj2/blogs/nina_jablonski/publications/Jablonski.2011.Anthro.Notes.pdf
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject
ancientpages.com/2017/02/23/mysterious-sumerian-statues-big-blue-eyes-sign-gods/
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

Time for the 6am schizo thread.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

Sorry guys I fucked up the title

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

take your meds scumbag

Cooper White
Cooper White

Gross

All the white fags will extinct, Inshallah

Attached: 7O8lvE7.jpg (958.19 KB, 1440x2960)

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

Sorry guys I fucked up the title
nah, ur just schizing out mate. normal schizo stuff.

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

clandestine weather manipulation
/x/index.html

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

Cold weather
I live in northern Poland a.k.a. Ostdeutschland and right now I have over 30 degrees Celsius and drink 3 to 5 litres of water + some other drinks. In the winter we had probably no lower temperature than -15C and most of the time there was no snow and when it fell there was very little. Ten years ago we had -25C and a shitload of snow. Global temperature is rising, it's even used by pro-migration propagandists

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

White people migrated to Europe because humans are tropical animals
Wat?
This whole thread is a fuckin bait

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

Negative 15 degrees Celsius and temp is rising? Get outta here. OP is correct though I guess alot of people on here can't connect the dots

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Dumbest shit i ever read

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

sage in all fields glownigger

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

OP is correct though
(1)
sure op

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

What he's saying is that Europe is essentially the result of a mass white flight and evolution is a bunch of nonsense. I actually kinda agree. We put on jackets when it's below 60 and always keep our homes warm. Pretty clear we like the heat. So why live in cold climates?

Whites fled to Europe no doubt

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

Local manlet catches chill and makes a thread

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

It's better to live in a small hut next to the warm ocean than to live in a shithole country in the EU, but your a retard.

William Allen
William Allen

Stop using repetition of phrases and terms to indoctrinate your points. Also why are you not addressing the relational between temperature and intelligence? Wouldn't that be kinda important to bring up?

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

What a nonsense.whites have not fled from anything.and it's nature's law that the strong conquers.so you have to evolve.the white race belongs in the cold territories.
If they didn't live in a cold area, they couldn't have become white.
But that doesn't mean that the breed has to have a large territory.
Whites should try to conquer as many other territories as possible, just like any other races.it's the nature law.

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

Holidays from cleaning UK toilet eh you mongrel kike?

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

Evolution is nonsense
That's why we evolved to live in the tropics

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

Eurofags in the tropics??

Try 44°c in winter you chilly cunts, send banana boat.

Attached: Teh-Hon.-Brenton-Tarrant.jpg (45.65 KB, 700x411)

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Hey its that guy from blade runner

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

fuck yeah banana boat matey !!

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

Whites haven't fled from anything? Thats exactly what Whites did when they took over our cities we fled to the suburbs

OP actually makes sense but most of Zig Forums is full of retards that can't connect the dots

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

We are a people of the SUN
Nigger, just go to Africa.

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

Correlation does not equal causation. People are making the faulty presumption that because of the cold Whites are smarter. But really it's all because of the theory of evolution. More likely, Whites survived in colder climates *because* they are intelligent.

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

We belong in the tropics
My non tanning skin says otherwise.

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

my non-tanning skin says otherwise
Actually, your non-tanning skin agrees with me. We absorb sunlight the fastest. We are a people of the sun and we need the sun.

Fruits are the most natural food for man, and most fruits grow in the tropics.

Does your non-tanning skin protect you from freezing cold? Do you go outside with nothing on when its 30 degrees out? But you'll go outside with little on when its 70, 80 degrees right?

Are you going to call people who vacation to the tropics niggers too? Isnt it ironic that if we go on vacation, we usually go to the tropics? Whats the ideal vacation, the stereotypical picture?

Someone lounging on a beach chair with a margarita on the beach in sunny weather.

It's obvious.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

ANS YET MOST OF YOU WILL GO ON VACATION TO THE TROPICS!

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

We absorb sunlight the fastest.
Which means we don't need to be in the tropics, we get plenty of sun in the north where we evolved.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

/x/index.html

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

There is a reason why Whites were forced to flee to Europe.
When was that?
I burn in tropical climates so I know this isn't true.

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

harsh climates breed harsher and hardier men fuck off kike

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

Haha, that’s an artsy OP! The antischizo posters just don’t appreciate good satire. Well done! Saging to keep off the hoi polloi a few minutes longer, ha!

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

X is paranormal meaning ghosts. Fuck off with that shit.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

harsh climates breed harsher and hardier men
No, they don't. They breed weak, depressed men because you will be forced to stay inside for more than half the year.

You didnt evolve in the north because you didnt evolve at all. Its lies. If you really think you evolved chucking spears at mammoths in the cold north you're delusional and you fell for their programming.

We were *never* in the cold north until recently in history.

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

this, probably a lanklet too

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

If you really think you evolved chucking spears at mammoths in the cold north you're delusional and you fell for their programming.
Proof?

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

We belong in the tropics
This. Come back to India, Aryans.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

You know where it's the same nice temperature all year round, m8?
Underground!

Can't argue with facts. We definitely evolved underground!

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

Dude you fucked up more than just the title…

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

Most of the crops the world eats, are grown in the Northern Hemisphere. Get lost.

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

Come to India, please.

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

No, they don't. They breed weak, depressed men because you will be forced to stay inside for more than half the year.

Soyboy avoids cold.

Are ancestors lived in the tropics. Europe is a lie.

James Brown
James Brown

Because when you think about it, its utterly ridiculous. First of all, we see in RGB. Bright colors. We spot bright reds, oranges, greens, blues.

This, combined with other evidence, point to humans being primarily fruitarians. I dont think that humans should eat a 100% fruit diet, but our majority of food at point in history was fruit.

But at the end of the day, you asking for proof just shows how far gone they went with programming. The proof is right in front of you…are you comfortable in cold weather? When you come to this realization, the whole idea of a tribe of humans banding together in the cold to hunt mammoths or whatever is utterly absurd. We're smarter than that - we would migrate to a warmer climate.

We are also stronger than that. By staying inside most of the year, you deprive yourself of not only vitamin D, but you make yourself weaker physically. You have to store more food, which points to using grains. Grains is not an ideal or healthy food, you know who we feed grains to? Livestock. None of this adds up.

Attached: 2ytzcpj-1.png (1.27 MB, 1125x510)

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

Whites migrated to Europe en masse because of White Flight. What we are experiencing is a repeat of history. This undeclared war has been going on for a long time.

Soyboy avoids the cold

Everyone avoids the cold, which is the ultimate irony of that statement. Do you put on a jacket when you go outside in cold weather? Of course you do. You see the stupidity of that statement?

We automatically simulate a warm environment when we go outside in the cold. Its automatic.

If you truly embrace the cold then you wont put on a jacket when you go outside when its 30 degrees out and you dont have heating in your home.

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

That is fucking bullshit, chimps are omnivores and EAT MEAT.
Secondly that’s a cherrypicked image of chimp teeth, they tend to look more like pic related. retard

Attached: D4FC8B7C-9372-4069-9DCC-D5AC4044F708.jpeg (124.5 KB, 1300x1144)
Attached: 97346BC9-AA74-4801-AEF2-A48B1BE17147.jpeg (40.32 KB, 624x351)
Attached: E7503C7B-6EEE-453D-BFF8-9280B2672251.jpeg (133.46 KB, 900x616)
Attached: D2F6DD4B-A0D2-4AEF-9C9C-871AF5D44E81.jpeg (57.99 KB, 450x299)

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

manlets fear the cold because it reminds them of the reactions of women to their presence

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

Yes, apes do eat meat, but its a small part of their diet. The *majority* of their diet is fruit and nuts. Like what I said previously.

Attached: Fruitarian-Humans.jpg (789.5 KB, 1500x1180)
Attached: human-biology-indicates-our-optimal-food-diet-a-comparison-of-digestive-systems-for-frugivores-omnivores-carnivores-herbivores-hires.jpg (1.86 MB, 2041x1361)

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Meat is poison.

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

No, you are wrong. That's not why most whites have the Vitamin D self production/synthesis gene that literally ALL the other races lack.

It takes a very long time inn years for such genes to evolve, and we evolved separately from the niggers and other races based on studies of haplogroups.

Everyone sage for retarded factless thread, fuck you OP.

You got no clue, gorrilas prefer and their staple food is fruits/vegetables, that doesn't mean they'll eat meat opportunistically though.

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Source: "Dude, trust me"

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

That's not why most whites have the Vitamin D self production/synthesis gene that literally ALL the other races lack.

This is more horseshit. Your body cannot produce adequate vitamin D levels. There are also other benefits of sunlight exposure. We absolutely need the sun.

Do you feel good when basking in the sun? You should. You are absolutely geared towards getting exposure to the sun, and lots of exposure to it.

I've take 10k IU Vitamin D tablets and I feel great. Thats around x7 the amount of recommended vitamin D. This just shows that no one in the medical establishment has a fucking clue how Vitamin D works and how important sun exposure is. Of course they dont - if they did, they would understand that our lives are fundamentally a lie, and we should all be moving to warmer climates.

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

we should all be moving to warmer climates.
Hey Dr Crick, I can't fucking stand hot weather. I passionately despise the coming summer and even fall into a deep depression every fucking year when summer comes along. I've had 3 suicide attempts, all in the summer. Took me years to figure out that the commonality between my depression was the fucking heat, but I figured it out.
Put me in the snow and I get a big fat smile on my face. I can swim an ice covered lake faster than I can run through a desert.

We aren't all niggers, faggot.

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

So what you're really saying is:
KILL SUB-HUMANS LIVING IN WARM CLIMATES NOW
Now that's something I can agree to

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

Summer causing suicidal depression
Yeah OK buddy I'll buy that. Lmao

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GTFO

people would rather make up some BS story rather than admit someone has a point

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

But at the end of the day, you asking for proof just shows how far gone they went with programming. The proof is right in front of you…are you comfortable in cold weather? When you come to this realization, the whole idea of a tribe of humans banding together in the cold to hunt mammoths or whatever is utterly absurd. We're smarter than that - we would migrate to a warmer climate.
Yeah, I fucking am.

Hot weather is a fucking pain.

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Oh yea a real pain. That's why so many people vacation to the tropics right? Lol

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

Many people vacation in the cold weather too, dudebro.

So what's your point?

Tyler King
Tyler King

Yeah, preposterous! How dare someone actually like the cold weather?
Fuck off you half-niggers! White men belong in the snow.

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-06-14-06-14-00.png (42.03 KB, 488x339)

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

Not even arguing in OP's favor but cold weather is more of a pain due the simple fact you need more energy and it's harder to generate heat than it is to lose it.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Not in the same numbers as tropical vacations. We all know this so cut the crap.

DEPRESSION DURING SUMMER IS MUCH LESS COMMON THAN WINTER
Whelp thanks for proving my point moron

John Rivera
John Rivera

. We belong in the tropics
Hi, brother. Howdi?

Attached: 1510696054082.jpg (136.49 KB, 857x1128)

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

It's called "irony".

Attached: dumbslut.jpg (65.09 KB, 580x475)

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

Your body cannot produce adequate vitamin D levels.

Yes it can if you are out in the sunlight often(being white), however it has and may still be important to supplement if you do not in winter.

Also Vitamin D depletion has been associated with smaller brain volume and larger ventricles in cross-sectional studies of both animals and humans. That being said most people(who are white) have a normal level in the northern hemisphere with a normal lifestyle, something which studies confirm.

The point was white genetics have adapted to lack of sunlight prompting that we are not from where you claim (with 0 evidence) we came from you dumb fucking monkey.

You sound jealous, yeah we did kill giant fur beast mammoths thousands of years ago and write up detailed kills on walls everywhere. Dubs for Kill yourself.

Attached: b744517532142ce97a5188b367cd447f.jpg (35.3 KB, 485x296)

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

<this fucking thread again
Fucking trannies stop shilling this veggi shit here

Attached: sverige.jpg (218.08 KB, 1280x720)

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

Not in the same numbers as tropical vacations. We all know this so cut the crap.
Stats to prove it?

Then again, it's mostly people in cold weather JOURNEYING to exotic tropics for feelings.

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

/4chan/index.html

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Nope, Europeans suffer from Vitamin D deficiency. You're just peddling bullshit

You sound jealous, yeah we did kill giant fur beast mammoths thousands of years ago and write up detailed kills on walls everywhere.

It's fake nonsense history. You speak as if this history is something you should be proud of. This is how far they have brainwashed our People.

When I think of it now, all I can do is laugh at how absurd the whole thing is.

Our history is much more glorious than running around in loincloths killing mammoths. We never did such a thing. We have been steadily devolving, not evolving.

White civilization was above slaughtering animals in that fashion. White, Aryan civilization spanned continents, was high society, high technology, and we lived in warm weather, lush and rich environments where there was plenty of fruit to pick at our leisure.

They have hinted to this many times in our media. A nice example is the Time Machine movie. White blondes sit and their tables and consume fruit in luxury and freedom. This is how things used to be. Until (((they))) infiltrated our societies.

Attached: timeMachine3.jpg (163.2 KB, 600x302)

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

Yo, where is the proof though?

This bullshit about aryan never hunt when their fucking ancestors are the scythian, germans, goths are hilariously bullshit.

What's next? Aryan are all vegans and never rape, kill or shit?

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

Your "point" is proven by the existence of a single one of me, moron.
I'm also RH-
We are less than 15% of the total global population.
You fucking half-monkeys can never understand what it's like to be fully human. We don't like the fucking heat. Only monkey spawn like the heat and the tropics you dilapidated orangutan uterus!

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

Furgivores are are subset of carnivores. They have the same digestive capabilities and can live on the same foods.

Also arguable that bears are true omnivores. Omnivores - such as rodents - and herbivores - such as cows - have teeth that constantly grow throughout their life like fingernails.

James Lopez
James Lopez

NIgger, they're spraying the skies.
And a winter drought is not a trend.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

We evolved in the cold, we are people of the cold. It is an irrefutable, indispensable, unwavering fact. Period.

Honestly, what does it change if you convince everyone that humans are tropical? Let's say OP is successful. Thread is just a jumping off point for boomer HARRP ideas, meanwhile western civilization is being destroyed with sub humans, but congrats OP, we are talking about chemtrails and weather control.

The stupidity of boomers floors me. It is just amazing how similar they are.

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

hey kike do vultures have canines?

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

we wuz niggers and shieeet
White people originate in Europe.
And you all think the kike's holohoax is the greatest lie ever told.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

Yeah no shit because most europeans literally all live and work inside in offices now 24/7 you dumb fucking toad. Compared when they were owning mammoths outside and wooly rhinoceros roughly 50,000 to 10,000 years ago.

But not all whites went north however like the Guanches.

Anyway we've been over this, you're a retard and have been disproven in your own low IQ garbage post my dubs say you should kys.

Attached: rouffignac3b.jpg (313.2 KB, 800x554)

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

Tartaria is the proof. I know OP knows about it. He is correct but not many people know about this shit and he's jumping the shark cause this will fly over most people's heads

Demonic entities have been fucking with our history for a long time. The Jews are just one piece of a much bigger puzzle.

Egypt Mesopotamia and Harappa are all hoaxes. They have been literally built from the ground up by modern hoax artists.

Your history is a fucking sham and OP will be vindicated… One day

Josiah King
Josiah King

Simple, provide fucking proof.

And it better not be goddamn online news articles.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

I can tell you that OP is one hundred percent on the money when it comes to the white flight. Whites did not originate in Europe. Our history is a lie

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

i owned that mammoth
user he is full of shit.
Mongolians have lived in the Eurasian snow for about 15,000 years
and still have yet to lighten because they eat a diet high in vitamin d. For Europeans to have been dark and become light, which would be the assertion if they migrated to Europe from the south or closer to the equator, they would have to have diets devoid of vitamin d for thousands of years. The North Sea and Med Sea people never ate seafood ? Bullshit. Europeans evolved in the north. Or in the hollow earth. Africans became dark. Look at the bottom of their feets. And their teefers. Where are their teefers. Damn nigger.

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

go live in some nigger tier tropical shithole and get over yourself then, dumbass.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Mongolians have lived in the Eurasian snow for about 15,000 years
And Europeans have lived in the Eurasian snow for 300,000 years. See the difference?

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

you can eat raw meat too, its just not very nice. Theres a lot of uncooked foodstuffs that we can eat, we just choose not to eat them.

Lots of animals construct dens, holes, shelters etc. Nobody would say a badger doesnt belong in the woods because it lives in a set

while it's true that contrails/chemtrails/whatever do lower the ambient temperature, its only by a few degrees

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

Cold climate = high intelligence, hot climate = low intelligence. What's so hard to grasp here? If you're intelligent you need a cool climate to function in high gear.

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

Another schizo anti-white thread based on false bullshit lies that will of course be allowed to stay up indefinitely while anything of any real distinction or worth like USS Liberty discussion will be deleted.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

What do you want to discuss about the USS Liberty?

Brayden James
Brayden James

Pretty much

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

Anything I don't agree with is anti white

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

literal schizophreniac loonie appears when the thread failed

lol shills/retards are pathetic

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

this board is a travesty

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

It takes like 500 years per shade.
Look at Von Luschan's chromatic scale for what a shade is.
And these for claims that it (blacktowhite) can all happen in 100 generations:

Why Human Skin Comes in Colors
web.archive.org/web/20140225192352/http://www.personal.psu.edu/ngj2/blogs/nina_jablonski/publications/Jablonski.2011.Anthro.Notes.pdf
Living Color.
Jablonski, Nina (2012), isbn 978-0-520-25153-3

Even though skin color changes faster than you claim, it doesn't mean Europeans were ever dark.
Fuck off with your out of africa theory jew please thank you.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

deported convict living on a prison isle doesn't know that it reaches 50'C in southern europe
44 is for faggots and babies

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

We could talk about ancient white flight, but such flight also occurred from areas far colder than Europe, such as Central Asia and Siberia.

That said, whites (perhaps very tanned whites, not to be confused with modern day quadroon arabs) also existed in the Near East and North Africa, including the Canary Islands and possibly Madeira and Cape Verde (though this is disputed), as well as South Asia and perhaps long ago western Africa (there is a large concentration of R1b genetics in Niger for some reason, even though there is no known historical migration to the area by Europeans). Some still exist in these places, such as this North African woman.

It should be known that whites are diverse and we have diverse phenotypes. This not only affects hair and eye color, but also affects body type. Some whites, even those in northern Europe, are better tropic-adapted and prefer a warmer climate due to things like longer or slimmer limbs and lower body fat, while others have a more stocky and round build and prefer a colder climate. And of course, we have intermediates.

Despite my central and northern European ancestry, my Roman nose doesn't take the winter well. I personally do better in a humid summer environment (amazingly even better than blacks) than a -20 C one, though I'd prefer neither.

Additionally, there are more blacks that die of heat strokes per capita than whites in the summer, even though supposedly blacks are better adapted for such weather.
What are you talking about, Mongolians often have pale skin, they just get tanned faster (as do most Asians).

Attached: naturally-blonde-only-1200-kronor--large-msg-1116445687-2.jpg (30.53 KB, 500x667)

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

This. Current evidence shows that it is more likely that africans developed dark skin from being there, than the other way around.

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

Europeans, especially northern europeans, have much better thermoregulation than other humanoids. That's why you can tolerate hot/cold extremes better.

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

The bottom line is that there is a HUGE COVERUP of history. Huge. Massive. If you think we come from ooga booga cavemen throwing spears at mammoths, the answer is no. We have been devolving. Middle ages were faked and never even happened. Yep. Your history books are fake

Dominic White
Dominic White

That's why you can tolerate hot/cold extremes better.
Interesting, though I can tolerate extremes even better than most Europeans, and though my ancestry is from central and northern Europe, I have been confused for a native Italian or Spaniard by the locals, even though my skin is pale (but I do have dark hair and eyes). Apparently some subrace evaluation website, the URL of which I forget, ranked me as a Nordic/Mediterranean hybrid, though I have no southern European ancestry that I know of.

I think all the retards going "hurr muh cold" are from the US and Canada which gets extreme temperatures that are mostly unknown to Europeans west of Russia and maybe Poland, Ukraine, and Finland. Where I live it is uncommon for it to snow until after New Years Day, sometimes not until February, yet there are places in North America like Chicago and basically all of Canada except Vancouver where it snows in fucking November.

Anyway, another North African white, depicted in a bust. It's clear from his features that he was tropically adapted.

Btw, do you have a source on European racial thermoregulation?

Attached: Hannibal-bust.jpg (1.29 MB, 1270x2096)

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

Whites migrated from where?

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

You're a good thinker and the replies ITT are discouraging as fuck considering I came here from 4chan Zig Forums since I finally accepted there were next to no good minds left there. I've come to the same conclusion as you OP

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

/reddit/index.html

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

who the hell doesn't take daily multivitamins?

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

im not a tropical animal. im from the forest, and the mountains.

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

who is saying that white people belong in the cold? You do know that europe is not snowing 24/7 right

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

I certainly don't belong in the tropics. I fry like bacon if I'm outside in direct sunlight. I get heat prickles and chafing if I sweat due to temperature instead of exertion. I sneeze if the sun shines directly in my eyes. I, as a white European, can synthesize my own vitamin D and my repiratory system is literally adapted to warm up air as I take it in. I have more body hair than other races, my body proportions are better suited to cooler temperatures, I can go on and fucking on. Do I like the sun and warm weather? Sure, if it's European levels. Fuck outta here with that muggy hot equatorial bullshit.

It sounds to me like you just aren't white enough, nigger.

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

I sneeze if the sun shines directly in my eyes.
So you're another jew making shit up and trying to denigrate whites as genetically inferior.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

They are not light but dark. With many groups often getting darker still being in the sun for 16hrs a day like Mongolians.

Vitamin D Deficiency Among Northern Native Peoples
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3417586/
Vitamin D-rich Marine Inuit Diet and Markers of Inflammation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4709837/
The Evolution of Human Skin Coloration
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10896812
bgsu.edu/departments/chem/faculty/leontis/chem447/PDF_files/Jablonski_skin_color_2000.pdf

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

I can't even breath well at night if the temperature is too high and especially if it is too hot and too dry. I am from Das Nebelland.
t. actual burger

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

Was I talking about Inuits or Mongolians? Mongoloid =/= Mongolian. All Mongolians are Mongoloid, but not all Mongoloids are Mongolian.

There are many light skinned Mongoloids, like the Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese. Over a billion light skinned Mongoloids. Just search "pale korean" to see thousands of results. Many of these Mongoloids even have pinkish skin, like Shinzo Abe in some angles.

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

No I won't. I hate the fucking heat you autist

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

Hello, big pharma! Go fuck yourselves.

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

I hate the fucking heat you autist
These half-apes have no concept of hating the heat, brudduh. Leave them to their sweaty salty steal wool pussy while we take a breath of fresh frozen air.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

We couldn't into mass genocide, until now.

Attached: 73b5f02dd87637ba57c889747a8636d0c830f9ac86ca05be6703861ad6c484b2.jpg (136.16 KB, 1148x603)

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

You are retarded I am talking about the people who live in the eurasian snow and their ancestors the inuit people. Japs and chinee are not mongoloids. Well, the chinee aren't. My point about skin, location, and time stands.

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

We belong in the tropics, and regions where there is warm weather year round.

That would be the ideal location to live, yes. But whites evolved both physically and mentally to endure harsher regions in order to expand their territories. Whites don't choose the easy route, we like a challenge. The greater the risk, the greater the reward. And we've proved that through domestication of wild animals, agriculture, metallurgy, sailing, flight, and space travel.

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

the people who live in the eurasian snow and their ancestors the inuit people.
Japs and chinee are not mongoloids. Well, the chinee aren't.
You're an idiot and I'm ignoring you from now on.

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

he is tor poster

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

We are a people of the SUN, which is why we absorb sunlight the quickest and fastest.

I was just contemplating this last night. With the new information from the Electric Universe, youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject , I was wondering if the ability to absorb a broader spectrum of light somehow played a roll in our more advanced mental and physical abilities, compared to other races. If light is just a form of electromagnetic energy, and pale skin is able to absorb and process more of it than darker melanin-rich skin, is it possible that it increases the electrical output in the brain and body? Still working on this idea.

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

Interesting idea, yes. I have always heard that humans developed whiter skin because when the homo sapiens went to Europe there was less sunlight so they needed more whiter skin to get the little sun that there was.

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

<china and eurasia are the same thing
<let's pretend we are not the same jew
<t. jew
I posted links to science you fucking stinky jews.

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

Skin was light already Africans became dark when they lost their fur/hair and exposed to sun like burnt like charcoal.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Also this

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

except you forget that genetic tests say that
ancient Europeans lacked light pigmentation genes (until Neolithic).

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

That's why you can tolerate hot/cold extremes better.
Put euro into cold just 10 degrees below comfortable level. Naked. And he would be dead in 72 hours. Humans have no fur they can't into cold.

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

answer is probably inbetween, ancients were probably not too different in pigmentation from the likes of Bushmen(who are kinda leathery skinned), and Bantus/Nilotics and those who live closer to the equator went further dark to counter the effects of excessive sun, while those who were north slowly depigmented further
I'm not sure if much of the prediction systems used to predict skin colors based on genotype take into account african variation properly and the variants present there.

in fact, some prediction systems take only into account west-eurasian variants, not even the east asian ones that depigment japs and the like, and which are different from ours in the west

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

You are just wrong. Flat out. You are projecting your weakness onto others. Take cold showers every morning. Embrace the cold. You choose to wear a jacket because you are a baby just like you choose to watch propaganda on netflix.

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

Why is this thread still up srs?

This has nothing to do with politics or anything politically incorrect. This is just some dude bitching about cold weather.

Attached: no-sign.gif (594.98 KB, 500x280)

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

(((out of africa))) theory

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

It was literally disproven years ago but the brainlets here haven't had access to the information we do therefore they are inferior and stupid.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

Hurr Durr

Searched the thread for Ice Age and 0 results

White people came north to hunt and forrage for food on newly melted lands that thawed from the ice age. They were Hunter gatherers killing mammoths.

They stayed and learned to farm and adapted to the cold. OP is a faggot. The smart ones lived. The dumb ones died.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

Dude I literally got cold the other day therefore we're a tropical species.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

white people are fruit-eating sun niggers
muh chemtrails

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Everyone here makes fun of me but in reality you're the blithering retard when you go to put in your jacket when it's 40 degrees out in October.

By living in the cold humans are forced to live inside and watch their TV shows and stay on the internet in sterile environments

By living in the cold kids are encouraged to stay inside and not play outside

By living in the cold you get depressed way easier

By living in the cold food is harder to grow, requires more preservatives, and theres more emphasis on grains, rices, and corn products. Which is the majority of trash food made today.

The cold equals smarts theory is bogus by cause if that's the case the ESKIMOS SHOULD BE RULING THE WORLD. But they aren't. But Zig Forums goes on like retards being proud of living in arctic climates like it's an achievement. It's like a kid being excastic getting his happy meal when the whole thing is bad for him.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Half French/half Spanish here. I handle both extremes extremely well. I'm out there in the dead of winter in a t-shirt while blue eyed blondes are bundled up like Eskimos whining about the cold and snow like little bitches. So no, you're wrong.

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

I'd bet a dollar this guy is short and small. No way he's over 170lbs and I wouldn't put him above 5'9"
Short people are pushy, ignorant and can't imagine what life is like to be a giant. Giants know life sucks when you're short.

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

I'll bet this guy is 400lbs and 5'10

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

something something personal anecdote evolution theory denial

OP is obviously a faggot who can't survive without the first world luxuries. The collapse can't happen too fast; it will purify the gene pool and cleanse the white race from trash like OP.

It is just a shame the rest of us have to deal with dreck like this. Ask yourself how the Vikings survived on Iceland for hundreds of years. How the Lapps survived in northern Finland for hundreds of years you utter tool. Ah, right - adaption is a concept OP obviously doesn't understand because he has the mental capacity of a nigger. So he CAN'T ask himself these questions.

Go, die in a climate change, faggot.

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

6'6" 305lbs you little bitch

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

One more thing, next time your in the shower and washing your arms, realize you're basically feeling exactly what it would be like to stroke my cock.

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

Attached: leon.jpg (4.99 KB, 318x159)

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

We belong in the tropics
Go tell that to the million of Russians that live north of the arctic circle.

Jace White
Jace White

ANS YET MOST OF YOU WILL GO ON VACATION TO THE TROPICS!
I live in a tropical climate in Australia. Highest rate of skin cancer in the world. Summer is so humid that you feel like you're living in a sauna. It's fucking shit. Gimme a snowy climate any day.

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

I've lived there and I've met countless long term expats. And I mean the real deal, tropical paradise island bullshit.
Every European either leaves after a few couples of years or those that really want to stay and have money COMES BACK TO EUROPE IN WINTER because living in a permanent 28° makes white people go stir-crazy.

Brody Price
Brody Price

One of our racial characteristics is that we demand our environment conform to us, rather than conforming to our environment. It doesn't much matter where we live as long as there's adequate resources.

The natural raw food humans can eat is fruit.
Eat too much fruit and you'll shit yourself silly. I can't go a day without a good source of protein.

Most fruit grows in warm weather.
Berries can grow in colder climates. Bears eat them and I think you'd have a hard time making a case that they aren't cold weather mammals.

I would call it Sub-Arctic
I've spent some time in Alaska. You don't know what Sub-Arctic is.

We made it work, but we ultimately belong in warm, tropical weather.
As a Floridafag that's having to endure 95 degree heat + super high humidity right now, I'm pretty sure you don't know what a tropical climate is. Even Florida isn't tropical… It's subtropical. I've been to places with an actual tropical climate. Tropical is like living in Satan's asshole all year round: wet, sticky, and every square inch of every surface is covered in insects that typically want your blood. Fire is the only way to ward them off and even that's not foolproof. Plus there's a high possibility that you'll step in literal shit. Not that you'd be able to tell the difference between the mud and something's shit, with how bad both smell and the similar texture.

We do ALL WE CAN to simulate a tropical, warm environment.
In Florida we have this wonderful invention called air conditioning. We do all we can to simulate a more temperate climate, even at night on most days. Most people try to keep their thermostat between 65 and 75 degrees. In order to live here without air conditioning, which I periodically have to do when a hurricane knocks out most of the power grid, I have to literally sit in water even when I'm inside. Otherwise I'd sweat my balls off. It's miserable.

Could you take your tin foil off and let the dudes at HAARP know that Florida really needs more cloud cover? Shit's getting ridiculous.

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

By your reasoning the Eskimos and Inuits would be ruling the world with their superior intelligence. Throw a starving rat into a tank with other starving eats and they will eventually eat each other. You would call that adaptation because you're a fucking retard.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

Eat too much fruit and you'll shit yourself silly. I can't go a day without a good source of protein.

That's because you are accustomed and your body is accustomed to a protein heavy, meat heavy diet. However, go on a detox and cleanse and eventually your body will get used to fruits. Plus this whole thing of fruits making you get diarrhea is overblown nonsense.

Berries can grow in colder climates.
Yes, berries and a few fruits grow in colder climates. That doesnt change the fact that the vast majority of fruits grow in tropical warm climates. Where we belong.

You don't know what Sub-Arctic is.
Actually, I have been to Alaska. I know Arctic. And the weather we have in Temperate zones is not Temperate at all. Its fucking cold.

I'm pretty sure you don't know what a tropical climate is
I have relatives that live in Florida and I've been to Florida many, many times. You're just mincing words with Tropical and sub-tropical. Humans belong in warm weather - period, thats the bottom line. Our classifications for "Temperate", "Arctic" and "Tropical" are messed up anyway so theres no use in going about talking specifics. All I am saying is that humans belong in warm weather. That's really it. We're talking weather between 65-85 degrees F.

In Florida we have this wonderful invention called air conditioning.

Florida is a great place to live and has great weather. Fuck off with that shit. Yes, its the summer, and you can go inside to cool off. The human body is much more geared towards dealing with heat than it is dealing with cold. Your body also can sweat. Sweating is a more enjoyable bodily function than shivering to the cold.

However, the majority of your time in Florida can be spent outside. See, thats the kicker. Yes, the summer months do get hot, but you can step inside and even - gasp - go to the beach to cool off. I know, crazy right?

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

Oh and by the way, Florida has one of the highest rates of migrants coming from out of state. There are many people who come from the northeast to live in Florida. No one seems to complain about the weather. Huh? I wonder why…

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

not politics

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

This. /x/ spergs have ruined this board.

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

what you call white folks actually evolved next to and on north america aka atlantis. blue eyes are natures adaptation to sea life and underwater hunting. we tan just fine look at straya women and europe was under an ice age, so blue eyes were never from there.

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

We are a people of the SUN, which is why we absorb sunlight the quickest and fastest.

Quick and fast are synonyms so I'm not sure why you're using both, nigger. The theory is that we absorb it the speediest because we had limited access to it, due to shorter days living up north in cold temperatures, and because we covered our skins in furs and only briefly exposed them to the sun.

We get burned if we're out in too much sun, or turn into pseudo-niggerish abominations.

Niggers who evolved as sun people absorbed it slow because they could accord to spread out their Vitamin D manufacture. The darkness resisted burning.

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

Reminder that if they find you, you go for life, so 3 or 300 or 3 bln - the more the better.

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

Man you are fucking dumb. Yes we get burned if we get too much sun which is why you tan to manage sunlight.

The theory bullshit and so is the theory of evolution. We are being lied to.

nigger!

You and others who say that sound like idiots. Correlating warm weather with blacks is more Jewish brainwashing. You're literally celebrating living in shitty climates that are not conductive to healthy lives.

The mere fact that humans can see in RGB and spot bright colors tells you we have no business living in climates colder than 65 degrees.

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

I did a fruitarian diet for like 2 years before and I was very sick during that time all the time.

Nowadays I mostly eat meat, vegetables, and some oats, and only a little fruit here and there and I'm much healthier.

Furthermore, I can't fucking stand the summer in Ontario which is further north than you, and I am able to walk around barefoot in snow and be quite fine. I only need heat for if I'm going to be still for too long or the cold blizzard winds are whipping too hard at me one particularly bitter winter night. Also my nostrils and so many other features of my body show clear signs of cold weather adaptions.

Before you say "but warm houses!" well even all the other mammals in Canada with maybe a few exceptions all make houses. They dig burrows which are warm or build some kind of house they live in.

I could legit survive like those Siberian Hunter-Gatherers. On the other hand these humid and hot days turn me into a zombie that can barely function. I have aspirations to move further north than I already am.

Go ahead and live in a tropical shithole. Someone has to cultivate and ship those bananas and oranges to me up in Canada. I sure as hell don't want to live further south. I had the misfortune of living in NYC for a month and I was complete zombie the whole time there it was so fucking hottttt.

Brandon White
Brandon White

I like the cold, fuck hot weather. I live in Europe, it's been around 35C (fuck fahrenheit) for 7 days straight. Try to go to work and work in that kind of environment. There's nothing romantic or nice about sweat pouring down your body, being sticky and feel absolutely fucking disgusting.
The only people that like the summer are people who spend it in air conditioned rooms or in the sea. For the rest of us, it's hell.

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

Are you going to call people who vacation to the tropics niggers too? Isnt it ironic that if we go on vacation, we usually go to the tropics? Whats the ideal vacation, the stereotypical picture?

I hate the idea of vacations and plan on never going on one ever in my life.

If I ever do travel it'll be to visit and hang out with Zig Forumsacks and probably, ideally, ones that live somewhere even colder than I do.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING THREAD

DESIGNATED
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

Someone lounging on a beach chair with a margarita on the beach in sunny weather.
It's obvious.
It is obvious you fall for jewish marketing
an actual tropical beach is harsh and hellish
even locals avoid it
actual tropical life is sitting in the shade as much as possible and paying dumber, browner people than yourself to do all the work
in the tropics, cloudy and rainy days are the best for going outside

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

Literal brain temperature.
Makes sense. People fall asleep in class because their brains are cooked and overheated. Sleep is autopilot to cool down with steady breathing and abstract processing rather than intense conscious processing.

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

Oh yea sure you're iceman wow so tough and so white. Why do people gotta lie… Lol.. Just admit OP has a point it won't kill you tough guys

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

Did you go visit the skyscrapers in the Arctic built by Eskimos and Inuits?

Yeah thanks for boiling us down to just "cold climates equals high intelligence!" it can't possibly be the fact that Whites are God's Chosen. Instead it's this bullshit Jewish propaganda about evolution. You people are pathetic.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

Well, this is a good jumping off point. Might as well make this thread worth something.

We know that Sumerian royalty had blue eyes, King Tut is related more to west Europeans than the current inhabitants of Egypt(2).

We also know for a fact that the Info-European migration was essentially a roving conquest that put our people in charge of most societies between India and Europe. Also, the Middle East used to look A LOT different than it does now (see 1st pic).

We were warriors, the best the planet has ever seen. Our societies consistently degrade thanks to greedy fucks trying to make extra money off of cheap labor, internal fighting, and an indolent ruling class. European kings (the good ones) were warriors.

Also, actual Persians (see 2nd pic) are either white or so damn close it's irrelevant.

The parasites, mostly jews, have taken so much from us. We need to learn from the mistakes of history and make a better society. One for our people only. No colonization, no ruling class shenanigans, just us.

REMEMBER WHAT HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM US

(1) ancientpages.com/2017/02/23/mysterious-sumerian-statues-big-blue-eyes-sign-gods/

(2)
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

Attached: main-qimg-ea54c795435e8fe97ba03f03e2cbd5c3-c.jpeg (33.67 KB, 600x400)
Attached: b4afa99ce693c7139c6baad2601741f4.jpg (76.53 KB, 436x720)

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

simulate a tropical environment
I don't put my jacket on so that I can be 98F with 90% humidity, you fucking retard

Vitamin D
you get that because you're inside all the time, you fuckwit, not because of the northern climate, per se. also, iirc Vit D requires a lot of meat and fat consumption

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

(((RH-)))
Hello Rothschild.

Info-European migration
Before the great Infowars of the prophecy.

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

When will these boomers leave?

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

(((RH-)))
Hello Rothschild.
Rh- is almost exclusive to whites and jews have it at lower rates. No, Rh- doesn't grant super powers either, there are lower primates that are also Rh-. Why are there so many retards on here?

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

OP cannot even go outside without a jacket, let alone naked, when its below forty degrees
I'm sorry you had you learn to about your 56% West African ancestry this way, sweatie.

Attached: 1555668295535.jpg (128.71 KB, 474x1328)

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

I fucking love you cunts.

David Allen
David Allen

Op is a faggot nigger. White skin stems from neanderthals. Niggers are cromagnon which came later and had smaller brains.

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

It was a shitpost you Basquefag.

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

We are NOT a people of the cold
Says you; I go out in a t-shirt, shorts, and sandals in December

Attached: 48e5ca5d3aef8b3b47d099d516f26f40b5bc239ca92f69d34197e2fab05adaf3.jpg (79.43 KB, 786x1017)
Attached: d9cf6da2cc1617620ec538f44648aecb808d7d692e563648172d2e602988674b.png (457.17 KB, 561x862)

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

No you don't you stupid faggot

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

HERPA DERP LOOK AT ME I'M SO TOUGH GOING OUT IN 30 DEGREE WEATHER

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

cold weather selects and culls for long-term minds
nigger proof environment
technology makes cold environment tolerable
niggers come
is this what uncle ted warned us about?

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

OP is this frail, both emotionally and physically, when the temperature goes below a mere sixty degrees giganiggenheit
Tyrone, I now know your greatest weakness and fear: the cold of Europa.

Attached: 1547059866669.jpg (88.55 KB, 760x563)

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

I'm so cool for liking the cold, look at me

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

Whats the ideal vacation, the stereotypical picture?

Pic related when I was a youngster only faggots went to the beach.
The whole vacation in the tropics is pushed by you guessed it kike hoteliers and travel agents pushing the shit.

Attached: Skier-skiing-downhill-in-high-mountains-.jpeg (4.44 MB, 4548x3141)

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

Rh- doesn't grant super powers either, there are lower primates that are also Rh-
outside of the "muh alien" account, what reasoning is given to the existence of RH- bloodlines in human populations?

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

White people fled to Europe in MASS WHITE FLIGHT, because our countries were infiltrated as history repeats itself.

This is true. Animals have exterminated and chased us around the Earth for over 10k years. This is our last stand.

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

It's because they believe in peaceful resistance, which always translates into running away or dying.

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

You retarded nigger, you only think this way because you are so frail and weak that you can no longer stand the cold. I've seen European people standing outside having a smoke in -30 with a jean jacket and a shirt on. The problem isn't basic biology or other whites, its that you are just a limp wristed faggot.

Attached: t-numale-2.jpg (36.86 KB, 500x500)

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

Land dwellers fled.the ocean, embrace your true nature OP and try to swim down to an ocean vent so you can live down there
Idiot

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit