The implication of Feminism just being a shittest for society

I often thought about that and most people seem to agree with me.
So if we think about what happend in history, was it basically this?

I am kinda feeling a bit bad for women here. It's pretty obvious that they are just doing all of this to get us to restore the natural order.

Attached: virgin without attachments.jpg (732x960, 57.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/229c857a11430a0e920cc9f7becd1d75a8e3e304d621683fd4c7241439f4ffa0.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is shitposting.

Your attempt to make the "feminism is a shit test" argument look ridiculous is weak and it reads like shitty bait.
You also write like a jew.
The idea behind it being a shit test isn't that they're consciously doing this, which is why it's obvious you're a faggot shitposter. We know shit tests aren't entirely conscious behavior, it's instinctual, and for you to imply it's being done in such a calculated way shows you're just trying to make it seem ridiculous.

((first two posts)))

sounds like a cope and a justification that removes all accountability from the front hole. fuck that. enslave them all

Attached: WOMEN WANT SLAVERY 1.jpg (500x748, 70.33K)

Wow dude really? REALLY?

Some of the hardest working people ive ever met are women and you can take THAT TO THE BANK

My mother raised me all by herself and she didnt need a man and neither do I.

Youre all just angry incels who cant get a woman so you blame it on them because youre a bunch of stupid virgins. i thought there was some interesting stuff here but nope youre all just sexually frustrated VIRGINS

NO THIS IS NOT CORRECT AT ALL!!

FEMINISM STARTED TAKING OVER IN THE LATE-19TH CENTURY

ALSO FEMINISM IS NOT A JEWISH PLOY, IT IS A WOMEN'S REBELLION

ANTI-JEWISH FOLK LIKE NAZIS SUPPORT(ED) FIRST-WAVE FEMINISM

FEMINISM IS MAINLY SUPPORTED BY ALL WOMEN AND LIBERALS (INCLUDING NAZIS), NOT JEWS

WHITE PATRIARCHY NOW

I’m sorry that you can’t control your women schlomo with all their Goy loving fantasies but in a normal world human men and women struggle together for the volk.

First of all, there is no such thing as a shit test, it is called teasing.

Secondly, women do stupid things and act annoying because they are emotionally children and need to be put in line. If you bow down to a child's every demand they will walk all over you and scream and cry and raise a fuss or manipulate you to get their way. Women and jews and nogs have learnt that they can do this on a societal level.

yeah, feminism is a shittest.

women turn into men because men turn into women.

Because El Matador banker devalued men's currency, erasing their labor efforts from behind smoke and mirrors.

It sounds like that because it is.

Women are the most easily brainwashed of the sexes. That's why advertising, television, propaganda in general is predominantly geared toward women. Through this tireless brainwashing and removal of any possible repercussions for bad behavior, many women have been transformed into yet another weapon of the jew with a destructive selfish genocidal mindset indiscernible from the jew.

This idea depends upon the premise, or axiom, that Feminism was created by women.
In reality it was created by jewish men in drag, masquerading as women, and then popularized using the same marketing strategies the Edward Bernays used to turn women into mass consumers of cigarettes.
Look at any of the figurehead of feminism, 1st, 2nd or 3rd wave, and you will see.
The extreme unfeminine looks, violence and male behavior of these "feminist pioneers" was noticed by their less militant, goyish contemporary feminists like Erin Pizzey, who was threatened with death and forced to leave the UK, for daring to open a men's DV shelter.
Now with the benefit of clear sight and the Internet, we can look back upon the early "feminists" and see that they were just subversive jewish men carrying out a campaign of malign encouragement against White women.
White women of any worth didn't want to be "liberated", as nearly any woman is much better off being supported by a man and nearly having all of he time for her own interests and passions.

So women have qualities that children also display and that also automatically means women are children?

You got it so wrong.

I've heard anything from "PMS is a thing" to this very argument you are making, "women have the mentality of children," as a way of excusing poor choices made by women.

Stop giving them a pass! There is nothing inherently "stupid" about a woman, they have access to the same thought processes and stimuli as men, only they have been sociably conditioned over the entire existence of our species to never hold be held accountable for making use of it.

Attached: I3LUCI.jpg (308x308, 96.36K)

Good. No man wants your personality.

It's not a "shit test", it's a Jewish conspiracy.
See this 2 minutes video.
media.8ch.net/file_store/229c857a11430a0e920cc9f7becd1d75a8e3e304d621683fd4c7241439f4ffa0.mp4

Feminism is a consequence of mass media and the free market. Businesses and advertisers appeal to female desires because they always have the most influence over household commodity purchases for them and their children. Men do not consume as much as women and usually delegate shopping to women. This is where it started. A certain merchant class took advantage of the era of increasing household income and ways to market to them with printed advertisements, then radio, tv, and finally through smartphone apps.

In a proper white society the merchant class would not be given so much power, there wouldn’t be such an interest in meaningless consumption, but there would still be the problem of women’s consumptive desires being catered to. The way to correct this imbalance in society has always been the mannerbund. Unless most men are bound in friendship and hierarchy to pursue masculine order in society then the female drives will run unopposed.

The Bullshit Banker Wars not only killed off a large amount of quality men it also killed off men’s organizations and created an aversion to them. Mannerbund culture must be restored.

(((you)))
lurk more

Tits or gtfo

I'm married and my wife is a stay at home wife. You'd do well to have a husband like me, if you can get one.

Read JD UNWINS Sex and Culture. This is EXACTLY what his thesis says. If womem are not controlled by their men,they will.act in such a way that FORCES the mem to control them or invite other men in whom will. He studied something like 700 tribes over 5000 years or something large as his set. If this is a shitpost it is none the less true.

Despite the blatant homosexuality of this post, the faggot OP didn't write "border" as "boarder". This is the only positive thing I have to say and I must add that most people in the world and on this website are so pathetically ignorant that language might as well slip into niggerdom.

Letz make it stoopid n sheeeeeit.

I blame Virginia Slims

Attached: femanon.jpg (618x291, 25.73K)

Wrong, Feminism as a movement started in the 1960s. The declaration of previous movements as "first wave feminism" was done retroactively to get more legitimization.
This is also why Feminism is just a shitty copy of marxism, just with the class system replaced by sex. And we all know his is behind cultural marxism.

Trump 2020

First wave feminism is not the same as 2019 feminism just like classical U.S. founding father conservative/liberal is not the same as 2019 conservative/liberal

All Feminism is bad.

agreed. shitpost.
sage

Tits of you and your mom, or get the fuck out.

If you want a good laugh, go to https : // old . reddit . com / r / TryingForABaby/

It's a bunch of career women in their mid 30s complaining that they can't get pregnant.

Lurk more newfag nigger.

also, show tits whore

This is bait you fucking retards.

Attached: 1560053516466.jpg (750x715, 265.17K)

So let me get this straight, you were born fucking retarded? Do you really think after all of this that men have been subjected to that women are still somehow the victim?

Are your white knight beta cuck levels over 9000? Or is this somehow a dumb femanon grasping for victim points at from the jaws of policy failure?

Attached: 3a3.png (680x697, 898.58K)

That's a loaded question. Just because men are victims, doesn't mean women aren't. If anything, woman have it worse. Men can see through feminist bullshit. Women, on the other hand, are wired to follow trends and therefore will have no chance of having a fulfilling life.