John Bolton: 'When Has The Government Ever Lied About Attacks On Ships In A Gulf Somewhere Just To P

U.S.—After top U.S. officials claimed Iran attacked ships in the Gulf of Oman this week, John Bolton held a press conference where he asked when the government has ever lied about something like this just to start a war.

archive.is/pKjq9

Attached: dy86awyxcaaapsu[1].jpg (800x597, 67.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fair.org/media-beat-column/30-year-anniversary-tonkin-gulf-lie-launched-vietnam-war/
archive.fo/RGVuO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember the USS Liberty
Never forget the Liberty

Who cares anymore? Let those zogbots die. The Iranians will slaughter them, and who knows? Maybe Kim Jong Un will fire nukes at America, and the Russians and Chinese, maybe even Europe, will dog-pile on our forces like a force of Nature. To fuck with our kike military and to fuck with our kike government, culture, business, and patriotards.

gulf of tonken
bolten is trolling
top kek

its babylon bee dipshit don't you fucks even check the links?

Dumb burgers should've thought twice before they trust the kikes. Based USSR for supporting Syria and Egypt.

Oh look, the "DURR ORANGE MAN BAD, ORANGE MAN IS JEW" squad is here to shit up the board yet again

Is ShareBlue this desperate?

What, is this 1998 ?
I ain't clicking that shit nigger.

Go back to reddit if you want to suck Trump's dick you stupid cuck.

Attached: be8a045388e175729a470a5b3168582b09bdad80cacf7a3943136ae61e87396b.png (2264x604, 996.58K)

They still let the mussies in. Mussies are just kike-lite.

>>>/reddit/

Trump, if he ever was on our side, has been compromised. Go back and watch the news release he did right after signing the budget, that he swore he would NEVER sign till the wall funding was included. That's when he rolled over. You can see it in his face, hear it in his voice. He's their bitch now. There will be no salvation from on high. The only salvation left to us is through the blood sacrifice of our enemies.

Most of you should be gassed for having room temperature IQs

the article is pretty funny though

Attached: 1560466937754.jpg (660x371, 13.89K)

You can't really blame them. Jewish chutzpah has reached a level where a lot of it almost seems like self-parody.

Babylon bee
You faggot

THE CHUTZPAH OF THESE KIKES! BURN THEM ALL!

Is this guy serious? Wasn't there the daughter of a diplomat that made up a sad story to sell the war in kuwait to americans? Wasn't the war in iraq prompted by an alleged terror attack made by terrorists that didn't have any link with iraq?

Americans, the New Man will come from a new party that doesn't have any connection with reps and dems. Drop these zogbots, the only thing you can do to preserve your freedom is buying the meaniest caliber you can afford.

Even (((Wikipedia))) admits that.
The Walrus knows this and is using the Big Lie Technique.

retard

and using it.

Attached: 6e80ff2e627f726de4b5af1cdef7c858612c7d053ff524ec7544803138dd153c.png (299x288, 66.5K)

perfection

Attached: Untitled.png (1858x968, 711.41K)

Attached: Untitled-design-31-6.jpg (678x455, 107.13K)

I guess he knew it was a false flag even back then but this is some the onion type shit so it's probably bs but I wouldn't be surprised he actually said it either.

Maine, maddox, pueblo, off the top of my head.

My coon brutha, its an archive.

Is shareblue desperate to keep cucks on the gop plantation?

Babylon Bee is a satire site, ffs.

Attached: True Detective - If you get the opportunity.....mp4 (640x360, 493.94K)

You should all be aware that this is a satire site, think The Onion from back before they went full blue pill. There is truth inherent in satire, however the reporting is fake.

He’s dog whistling and secretly red pilling people on the USS Liberty. It’s a cry for help because the kikes have a huge amount of blackmail on him so he has to cooperate with the plan that his captives have given him to carry out…but he doesn’t want to.

HOAX THREAD REMAINS UP AFTER 7 HOURS. WE NO LONGER HAVE MODERATION IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER.

"WE"
Get fucked kike. If you weren't such a fucking pansy shit, your masters wouldn't be conducting ridiculous false flags trying to get real men to do their fighting.

REMINDER

Not voting for Trump, even though most of us hate that kike lover, is vote for less leftists committing suicide. If there's anything we can agree on is leftist suicide is great, more of it is even better.

If America attacks Iran it will lose. Once this happens the entire post-ww2 order will fall to peices as the dollar hyper-inflates and every western government loses its mandate. This is what we want.

go back to reddit. "right-wing" jew lovers are just as bad.

Reported.

This.

You shills know I'm right and voting to increase leftist suicides destroys your entire plot to get people to not vote Trump just because he is a kike lover.

I don't want any white people to commit suicide because i'm not a kike. I don't prefer (((conservatives))) to (((liberals))) regardless.

oh no

That false attack in the Tonkin plunged us into Vietnam.
For younger anons.
fair.org/media-beat-column/30-year-anniversary-tonkin-gulf-lie-launched-vietnam-war/

It worked before….

Reading this thread gave me AIDS. I can't believe some of you are retarded enough to think that was a real article. Then again the Normie must really be waking up if you mongoloids are posting here.

It’s definitely someone’s complex ploy. I think I get it. There’s a right answer here, but it sucks. Attacks on ships are just part of a world that sucks.

What do you mean Bolton didn't say " we need to invade immediately before people start doubting the narrative" ????

Always fucking motherfucker

Lie to your teeth because ONE DAY you and your teeth will pay for it.

Attached: nig0806.jpg (530x640, 100.44K)

America could just nuke the fuck out of Iran if it came down to it. America hasn’t lost a major military battle in 65 years so I’m not even liking Iran’s chances of some kind of conventional victory. Best they could hope for is an insurgent quagmire like Iraq that would just go on for years.

WON, user, WON…we haven't won a military battle since the kikes took over and fired all the European generals and replaced them with incompetent crypto kikes.

Attached: wesley clark jew.jpg (300x200, 17.54K)

After ZOG's failure in Lebanon, Syria, and now Iraq with it now under Iranian control (ironic) call me less than impressed with the new sabre rattling.

Just don't fuck a subhuman bitch, opt out of your race, side with unjust kike law or take orders from on of the grossly incompetent kikes and all will be well with you user.

Kek. Never forget the Uss Maine.

He's not lying…
Pearl Harbor was a bay on an island in an island chain.
THE FDR REGIME HAD EARLY KNOWLEDGE OF JAPAN'S PLAN TO ATTACK PEARL HARBOR

Ahh. Look at that jew bitch luring this apex alpha into a war he can not win. History of the world. Evil women and stupid men.

Don't tell Germany and Spain.

An Iraqi dictator has nuclear weapons or so I heard.

HOAX THREAD HAS REMAINED UP FOR OVER A DAY.

It's not a hyperlink just copy + paste into your browser. I really hope you're trolling and a not room temperature IQ.

"click" is just a way of speaking.

You click it yet to drag or position the cursor, before highlighting to copy, Jaegers know that

I have no interest in fighting Iran to place shitty missiles closer to China. Trump was elected to fight niggers. Fight niggers, you godforsaken anti-Christian, circumsiced-dick-sucking, kiddie-fucking traitor.

No shit, that's what I said. Do you know how to use this website.

Squawk squawk [goes the chickenhawk]'

IRAN

Attached: 1560647000986.jpg (644x597, 246.35K)

Attached: damson.png (500x500, 474.73K)

Fake news.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1767x1442, 253.56K)

Great to see we've got bots active as well. Great. This board is really top notch.

And the one that helped get us in WW1, the OG of pointless foreign wars. Also a ship, also a false flag.

So you saying 9/11 ((Silvy)) was for giggles?

John Bolton's address found in first few posts of this thread

archive.fo/RGVuO

This, Babylon Bee is satire.

That was a major slip up. The Gulf of Tonkin incident that started Vietnam War was proven a lie. THE US MILITARY FUCKING LIED.

Sad reminder that normies will never give a fuck about this.