Why did ancient Romans and Greeks resemble Celts and Germanics?

Most Italians in the South closely resemble the Eurasian-Negroid Race the Jews are trying to create. In fact, a lot of Southern Europeans do.

I'm starting to wonder that the "barbarians" who sacked Rome were not foreigners, but rural Roman citizens who got tired of being ethnically replaced by their government. Essentially, the sack of Rome by the Goths was the ancient version of DTOR.

I'm even starting to wonder if the Jews had a role in Rome's mongrelization and decline. I mean, the Jews probably did as revenge for the destruction of Israel.

Attached: Roman Sculpture.jpg (450x600, 28.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOM2fT6tBFE&t=1300s
redpillaction.wordpress.com/2019/04/15/the-italian-question/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage and report people

South Italy was occupied by arabs for a time.

That's the danger of race mixing and occupation right there.

This.

Although the whitepill is that arabs are actually caucasians and were equals to Europeans until islam made them all marry their cousins and turned them retarded over the course of the last 1400 or so years. So the Italian rapebabies don't have any of the shitty genes.

Bump and why can’t I post on 4/pol/? Every time I try to solve the captcha it says I’m wrong even if I’m clearly right.

lol what

fuck off kike

The very name "arab" means mixed. Arabs are and always have been mixed, that's why they're called arabs. Just type arab into a hebrew lexicon and it comes up with this meaning -

"6151 `arab ar-ab' (Aramaic) corresponding to 6148; to commingle:–mingle (self), mix. "

I was going to ask in the book thread, but where's that macro with all the recommended books from Greece to Rome? Also, I need some recs by non pozzed authors on Rome from the last century.

Because many of them left Egypt around 1300 BC. Celts have basically been beaten back by Germanics for the last 2000 years.

If you read Caesar's accounts of fighting Germanics, he describes them as looking noticeably different in phenotypes than his fellow Romans, with an emphasis on ghostly pale skin, light eyes, and yellow hair

Top kek

They most likely were Early European Farmers with some Western Hunter Gatherer and a little Ancient North Eurasian. They probably looked a lot like Sardinians, who are almost entirely EEF.

Attached: 36979551361_92cec7b302_b.jpg (236x283 197.55 KB, 12.65K)

Okay I reported you, thanks for the heads up.

In the north yes in the south not really. Southern Roman’s/ Italians would have looked like the majority or modern southern Italians excluding specific cases of nigger spook intermixing . the moors Conquered Sicily for a century but nothing more. Darker complexion in southern Italians does not mean they are nigger. Look for specific facial features

After Cesar saw 40,000 of his men disappear east of the Rhine he thought it wise to send a peace offering. A report came back of giants who slumbered for days on end doing nothing but sleeping and eating but when called upon moved faster than anything ever witnessed or performed by human. Cesar made and agreement to trade a stock of cattle and women for several giant baby boys and swore to take the best care of them. Sparta was formed and the rest is history.

I realize that made it sound like the Germanic tribes traded babies, they did not. Cesar sent a brood of women to carry the seed of giants back in their womb. They succeeded.

He stole German seed?

Because they were.

Yep. The species are:
European.
African.
Asian.

The mixed sub-species' are:
Mongol (Asian+European)
Arab (African+Asian)
Polynesian (Asian+African+European)

Why don't you simply
Do some fucking research instead of making wild speculations based on your emotions?
Well? Don't you think that the truth is just a little bit deserving of your attention?

Instead of engaging in wild and baseless speculation, go do some actual research on this topic. Maybe you'll discover something that no one else has discovered and you'll be able to write a book and become rich and famous.

Sage for more of this goddamn emotion-based historical revisionism.

The Germanic Franks East of the Delta Rhine were never defeat.
Can Anons tell which tribe(s) ?

Here is a description of some West Delta Rhine Germanics that lived between the Hercynian Forest and the North Sea:

If we're going to revise history might as well say good whites are the only true inhabitants of Earth and everyone else is a demon incarnate. Helps me come to terms with encountering twisted people.

I'm more interested in the truth than a comforting fiction.

fucking your cousin doesn't turn you into a sandnigger. If you have recessive genes that can combine to make you a hemophiliac or something, those ones are fucked, but otherwise your babies can be perfectly healthy through cousin-impregnating.

Hell, impregnating your own mom/sister probably has no inherent problems biologically speaking.

The genetic contribution of the arabs in Spain or Italy is virtually nonexistent. Every study that has ever been done of this has shown that this is a meme. There was occupation, but there was neither wide scale nor small scale intermarriage.

stop associating the Germanic tribes with romans. The romans noticed differences between themselves and the Germanics, the Germanics were tall, well built, broad, the romans were skinny swarthy manlets.

while the romans were focusing on muh civilisation and muh advancement and fucking kids the germanics were fighting and hunting constantly

Winter Chan to the rescue, Grand Solar Minimum FTW.

Attached: Z-ro And Chill_Everything in Front of Me.mp4 (300x100 8.19 MB, 463.98K)

Exactly, faggots pretend to be "Germanic" when the real Germans were borthers with the Celts, many many Celtic Danes in the world, the Nigger Turkish Italians, not the Lombardy kind, the Negroid kind, they want to pretend to be "German" and kill all the white folks before anyone notices.

No people here, we are folks with jimmies to rustle.

Attached: videoplayback (1) (1).mp4 (240x180, 14.95M)

is there anything albino bugmen won't wewuz in a way or the other?

Attached: 1531180358368.jpg (2926x965 1.72 MB, 890.12K)

no way, they were always stupid sand niggers. but at least they were tribal pagans instead of dick-mutilating (((abrahamic))) zealots

that refers to the fact that arabs emerged as a confederation of many different bedouin clans, tribes and families. Probably in the syrian desert as that is most likely where the arabic language emerged

it was the gauls who were described as having ghostly pale skin because that stereotypical celtic phenotype must have been much more common there then it is today (makes sense since most french people descend from latin peoples not celts, and the continental celts got defeated, assimilated and killed off).

Most germanic people are relatively swarthy in their skin complexion (though golden-brown pigment not olvie) and its unlikely that would have been any different back then when people lived a much more outdoors lifestyle. Unless the different climate and/or the much greater abundance of forest caused lower light conditions, but their settlements were in plains and meadows not literally innawoods

you only think so because there's no paint on those statues anymore. If you painted that statue the right way or if it was a real person with the right pigmentation, they would easily look like italian people. And the sculptors most likely refined their features which naturally brings out more of a resemblance to northern and western europeans

its probably more that there are a lot more arabs now then there used to be

The Germanics would exaggerate their whiteness for hype. They would dye their hair more blonde and paint/powder their skin. Nice job taking the bait, Caesar.

saged and reported for D&C/disinfo

South Euro are roughly 75-20-5 ENF:PIE:WHG
North Euro are roughly 50-40-10 ENF:PIE:WHG

Its a slight variation in founding stock between the three main founding stocks of Europe (ignoring ANE, etc).

Zig Forums is about truth, stop spreading disinfo, it discredits Zig Forums.

Attached: 1504984905148.jpg (736x953, 139.32K)

All I mean to say that it's bad for arabs nigger jews to occupy Europe and race mix.

Wow cesar invented time travel too huh? Was this cesar chavez youre talking about or who?

Haha lol what.

Very relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=eOM2fT6tBFE&t=1300s

We wuz romanz und greeks.

There's already some leaked PCA with imperial age Romans and iron age Etruscan DNA, the paper should come out officially by the end of this year with another one having even more.
Expect OG Romans/Quirites(~753BC to ~100BC) to be essentially between those, sort of north-Italian-like, Tuscan-like in particular is my bet.

Attached: 1477146663152.jpg (1600x3000 1.67 MB, 454.4K)

Because they were, OP.

Has your pozzed high school education taught you nothing?

Because founders of the great Roman and Greek communities were
fucking Whites, not metizos.

they were not you inbred kike and won't ever be white

The sub-sub-sub-sub-species are:
Jew (everything in, it's like a racial trash collector)

Bu-buh but "YOU SHALL NOT KILL" it reads on my tablet!!!!!!!

See Both had massive enslavement of muslims and sold them back to north africa. In the case of sicily it was then flooded with migrants from the mainland as a result of economic prosperity that ensued after reconquest. This is why siculo arabic is only spoken in malta these days.

End your shitty D&C memes. All italians look the same as they originally did in the roman era and are not racially mixed. If you still don't believe it then check out this article.

redpillaction.wordpress.com/2019/04/15/the-italian-question/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 11.33.36 AM.png (1162x828, 478.74K)

mind if I ask where the source is from?

Your PCA chart looks more like the romans cluster with modern south italians and central italians, which is no surprise. Northern italy was the last part (apart from sicily and sardinia) to be annexed into roman italia.

Attached: How italy came to be.png (720x887, 388.22K)

Attached: pompeii.jpeg (2926x965 762.57 KB, 889.14K)

Attached: caius_bonus.jpg (200x145, 15K)

You must have an ad blocker on.

some guy on anthrogenica.com leaked it; being a leak, it's no sure information at this point, so take it as it is, but it seems in line with what another poster on the same site said after attending a conference about another paper on ancient Italian DNA which will also be published soon(by Hannah Moots)

these "Romans" should be from the Imperial period; after the victories against Samnites and Pyrrhus in south Italy the city received lots of Hellenized south Italians which, if Juvenal later is right, slowly outnumbered the original Quirites, that's why I wouldn't bet iron age Romans were like them
Romans were Indo-European speakers of a language, Latin, most closely related to Celtic and Germanic languages(not Greek or Illyrian or Anatolian from the east) and archeologically linked to cultures which entered Italy from the north during the bronze age(Latial culture, ancestral to Latins and the like, is an evolution and offshot of the general proto-Villanovan culture, itself related to central European Urnfield), thus it makes more sense for original Romans, aka a mix of Latins, Sabines, Albanes and Etruscans(which as it turns out, were themselves quite "northerly") to be themselves more "northerly"

also, the other paper I mentioned did in fact mention that "Romans" from 700bc to 20bc were 60% north Italian-like, while Imperial ones formed a cline from south Italy to the near east

but in any case, we should be speaking about peoples within modern mediterranean variation

Attached: 20100724092825!Italia_-_età_del_ferro.png (1284x1584, 670.29K)

Juvenal is a highly dubious source. He wrote comedy and most historians reject taking his claims as fact due to most of them being written with the pupose of being outlandish or ridiculous in the eye of his readers.

Truth be told, italians all around have always been genetically most similar to greeks as a result of their geographical location. Even before greek colonization the greeks considered the italiotes as descendents of the pelasgians (their own proto greek ancestors). This has more to due with neolithic colonization of europe from the med more than anything - indo european dna is found higher in central and nothern europe as a result of this as well.

While there is a north to south genetic gradient within italy it's not as large as most make it out to be. Honestly I'm rather tired of people meming ancient italians to be something they never were, larping them the genetic equivalent of germans, transalpine celts or whathave you. All the evidence we have so far shows italy to have always been genetically mediterranean since the neolithic.

I would be highly surprised if the romans they dug up did not mimick the comtemporary populations living in the same areas of their graves and the chart you posted seems to evidence my expectations.

Thanks for the reply though.

he was a satirist but even in satire one can often see some glimpse of the truth; Adamantius the sophist said something similar regarding "Syrians" in Italy
let's just say the city itself, the more it went, the more it lost its original Roman-Latin character; as for the rest of the country though, myself I don't think these migrants to Rome had much of a genetic impact over Italy as a whole, though again, by the time of Augustus it had ~1 million inhabitants, in a country which probably had ~10 million overall
many people tend to look at the past with modern eyes but the truth is that before the industrial revolution cities were more like population sinks than population sources, city dwellers didn't reproduce much, at least they did not outreproduce country folk which up until recently were always the main source of population growth, and the core of their population was constituted by new migrants from outside the city
so even if there were many foreigners in Rome itself, between the plague of Justinian, the sacks, the unfavorable climate and the gothic wars, I would bet most of the foreigners died
not to mention, much of these would be slaves who would hardly have any chance to reproduce in the first place, let alone rise a family with the only exception of the few high prized educated Greek slaves who happened to be freed

in any case, there is mediterranean and mediterranean; neolithic mediterranean means something like Sardinians, be it in Greece or south Italy or north Italy or Sardinia(ancient DNA from both Nuragic Sardinia and Sicily was recently published; bottom line is that both were WHG heavy(~15-20%) anatolian farmers, iran neolithic related ancestry arriving later), and the more you go west, the richer they were in western hunter gatherer ancestry, while in the east med not only did they get essentially no HG ancestry but the amount of eastern mediterranean ancestry slowly increased, bringing with itself iranian related ancestry and natufian related ancestry
this results in quite different types of meds; iberian meds, rich in WHG ancestry and with no "west asian" ancestry, and then bronze/iron age eastern meds, poor in WHG ancestry and with non trivial west asian ancestry
this is still visible in Italy today, on a north-south cline
then obviously the bronze and iron age changed things with the arrival of central European beaker-related folk in both Iberia and Italy and some other vector of steppe ancestry in Greece
in Iberia and Italy these genetic contributions cannot be underestimated and their role as the vector of Indo-European related languages and culture is important, north Italians themselves have at the very least 1/4 of their ancestry linked to the steppe, and probably more of it if you use central European type bell beakers as a proxy

modern mediterranean variation formed essentially in the iron age, but indeed if one goes back in time one certainly doesn't find more nordic-related people, but in fact the opposite, even more mediterranean people

There is genetic difference between mediterranean Europeans and Northern Europeans, just as there is difference between all Europeans (fig 1). There is also genetic variety within the populations of each area (fig 1).

But the genetic variation between Europeans is relatively very small when compared to to the difference between Europeans and non-Europeans (fig 2, fig 3).

It should be enough to point out that Italians aren't North-African rape babies, because genetic testing shows that it isn't the case. Italians frequently have darker features than norther Europeans because of their higher average ENF genetic composition and lower PIE composition. This doesn't mean Italians aren't genetically similar to other Europeans.

It might also be worth noting that in Ancient times, northern Italy was considered part of Gaul and not part of Italy, and only really became considered part of Italy in the middle ages.

I'm not an Italian fyi.

Attached: fig 1.jpg (850x846, 144.54K)

Attached: fig 2.jpg (572x532, 38.43K)

fig 3

Attached: fig 3.png (1218x665, 93.69K)

I wouldn't pretend I or anyone could interpret "glimpses of truth" from outlandish comedy. If you want to listen to juvenal, he also though egyptians were overruning rome, which certainly was not the case. There were likely travellers from non european nations to visit Rome but their genetic impact is found to be nonextistant. Even Roman slaves in italy were 99% italians as noted by excavating their gravesites. It's also important to note the term "Syrian" was interchangable with the term "slave" in the ancient world. It could just as easily be slang, just like today when people call any lowlife a "niggera" or a hard bagainer a "jew". On top of this the average slave in Rome lived only to be 17 years of age.

I'm quite doubtful of "iranic" dna being present in europe. In the case of italy we're talking about recieving a notable genetic component from a country that's 4,500 miles away - highly unlikely. I think it's more likely to be derived from the caucuses if anything.

Anyhow, I don't think we're disagree on our conclusion that nonwhites have had either none or a practically immeasurable impact on the italian genepool.

Cisalpine gaul was culturally celtic, but likely not much genetically different than modern north italy. I can tell you're not italian because if you were, you would know that it became part of italy during caesar's reign as shown here , and not during the middle ages. The national conception of modern italy is a lot older than most people think and there has been a significant degree or propoganda pushing that italy and italians are a "new made up nation", which is a good joke.

The genetics of transalpine gaul and cisalpine gaul, even before roman conquest were certainly not identical, even before Roman conquest. Genes mimick geography and as said, the basis of modern day european genetics, including meds were solidly hashed out by the iron age.

Attached: Dancing_faun Pompeii.jpg (718x1199, 227.96K)

sorry for the typos and redundancy in this post btw. I kinda jumped back and forth when typing that a bit too much.

it's not so far fetched over thousands of years, the Russian steppe is about as far from south Italy as Iran yet nobody would doubt south Italians have steppe ancestry
obviously it didn't travel straight from Iran to Italy but seeped through slowly from neolithic Iran/Mesopotamia to bronze age near east and Anatolia and finally somewhat into SE Europe, linked with Y-DNA J2 and J1 and overall higher west asian-like ancestry with dilution of neolithic Anatolian ancestry
there's a very good correlation altogether, south Italians are very close to bronze age Anatolians, as the papers on Mycenaeans itself had pointed out already
generally speaking, when modelling SE Euros, some bronze age Anatolian sources work quite good

Attached: G25dist.png (1000x578 126.3 KB, 71.4K)

Disagreement here about the southern Italian picture. They're faaaaar more swarthy than that.

They mean real Whites from South Italy who adopted Greek culture, or were there a mix of local and Middle-Eastern imported "Greeks"?

Says every leftist

keep meme labels like "whites" to some racially confused new world shithole and away from serious discussions, thanks
they'd likely be more or less your typical bronze age Aegean type population, the kind that existed ~1200BC in Greece(Mycenaeans) or even kinda like some ~450-100BC colonists from the Greek city of Empuries, in Roman Iberia

Attached: G25dist2.png (1200x1920, 136.71K)

I leave my contribute here.
One of the images has no text so no one can guess what it is.
The other image I guess is distance from a certain gene but we can only read the cientific term.

Effort more, if you can interpert the images improve them.

Thats all

see filename, frequency of the so called J2 paternal line in modern populations, typical as you can observe of west asian populations

it's basically euclidean distance based on genomewide(=many many genes, thousands of positions over the whole DNA) principal component analysis, in particular, first 25 principal components
basically, a measure of overall relatedness to the sample specified at the top
Wezmeh_N is a sample from neolithic Iran, from a cave in Wezmeh, ~7500BC
the other, as the name says, a sample from middle-late bronze age Anatolia, ~2500BC

there is no archealogical evidence for a persian based cultural change in italy or anywhere in europe, unlike what happened with the steppe conquerors. Also, the distance from the home of indo europeans to Rome is 1000 miles less than from perisa to rome. Linguistically the slavic languages are closer to persian than italian and yet nobody claims them to have any persian ancestry.

I find the claim laughable. The anatolian component entered into geographical italy by the neolithic so to argue that a hypothetical persian component carried over from anatolia in the bronze age is not sound and this is assuming said component found in both italy and anatolia is not caucasian (which is geographically far closer). Also, haplogroups are not the same as ethnic ancestry, nor should they be used to argue as such, unless you want to argue that modern day chad is mostly descended from steppe peoples as well. Pic related.

Attached: Haplogroup_R1b_World.png (2133x1245, 176.44K)

those amalgamations were literally made from randomized southern italians, central italians, and north italians.

I'm going to trust that over your hearsay. In my experience there have been a minority of olive skinned italians in all regions at similar frequencies. Not sure why being a bit tan is such a big deal to people. If you take a nordic man and put him in the sun all day for a summer he'll be about as dark looking as your average mexican too. The ancient greeks used to mock fair skinned men as it was a sign of being the ancient equivalent of a neet.

Attached: Knosos prince of lilies (minoan).jpg (600x800, 66.84K)

not what I said, I said specifically that nobody is claiming this ancestry came straight into Italy, it's something that seeped through within thousands of years as it's evident from genomewide and uniparental data

distance from neaples to samara(Russia, home of Yamnaya culture): ~3600km
distance from neaples to tehran: ~3900km

duh, it's because the opposite happened, peoples much more similar to Slavs, Sintashta-like peoples, moved into Iran and not viceversa, which is why you see much of R1a in Iran but not much of J2 in Poland
in the case of Italy, the J2 in Italy didn't magically come from nowhere, given that neolithic Anatolians had pretty much 0% of it and essentially all of them were either G2a or I2a

the NEOLITHIC component entered in the neolithic, but Anatolia changed significantly after the neolithic, which is why the closest peoples to them are found in Europe and not there
literally look at any PCA of ancient samples including neolithic Anatolians and bronze age Anatolians, there has been a progressive dilution of Anatolia neolithic ancestry in Anatolia and increase of iranian related ancestry
the component can in part be caucasian too, in any case, it's something west-asian not present in the neolithic, and it didn't stop at Anatolia, but arrived into SE Europe too, probably linked with the spread of bronze metallurgy from there, which is an archeological context if you wanted one

never said so, but haplogroups do not appear by magic, but are spread by peoples which will in fact typically leave some form of autosomal signature too, and posting cherrypicked exceptions doesn't change this

read some actual recent papers and stop with this denial about post neolithic east mediterranean input in SE Europe, is ridiculous and goes against the recent literature

If it seeped down through thousands of years then it would also be diluted based in a gradient from persia to italy. It is not. This form of "persian like" ancestry is found highest in both the caucuses and persia and secondarily highest in greece and italy without any sort of decline between the two. That is not typical of what you're describing and you could attempt to make that argument for any type of mischaracterized ancestry. With enough genetic changes comes also the cultural; that is a fact of history.

Also, your distances are way off and I have no idea why you picked naples. If you want to be fair you should pick the center of each area we're discussing like rome. By land there is over 1,300 km of difference between the two with russia obviously being way shorter. That's about a 40% longer trip from tehran than from volograd.

Again, I've already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that haplogroups do not reflect any accurate measure of ethnic ancestry in my previous reply. I don't know why you keep peddling this garbage other than that there's not much else to support you. Persia has no documented history of colonizing europe, even gradually.

the changes that occurred in anatolia after the neolithic during the bronze age were the same that occurred to both italy and greece. Your convinent ignoring of the fact that said component was also found highest in the caucuses is telling though. You seem entirely fixated on iran as if they're the only ones with notable amount of said ancestry. This is more evidenced by you now using the definite term "iranian ancestry" instead of "iranian like ancestry". I think at this point you're just pushing a seperate race mixing narrative with zero concrete evidence.

Then stop using them as bad supporting evidence since we can agree on that.

I've read plenty of recent papers and plenty of old papers on geneaology. I also remember a time in which all europeans were being characterized as 1/3 african. I've seen how fast the wind changes on these silly genetic claims and how garbage the ethnic estimates of these supposed experts can be. Get off your high horse and learn a bit about context and supporting evidence, instead of cock guzzling any stuffed shirt geneaologist with a dubious claim.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 8.15.29 PM.png (2860x1388 1.97 MB, 1.87M)

tl; dr 0 counter arguments whatsoever and strawmen, absolutely pathetic
keep your denial, I don't care, at least unlike you I can actually work with academic data

Sounds like that better applies to yourself. Nice two line cop out, though.

Have fun sucking the cock of liberal academia to push a race mixing narrative. Good thing that strategy worked for you so well in the past :^)

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 10.08.27 PM.png (1364x1312, 1019.26K)

stfu D&C faggot. saged, and I would report you but we all know the mods don't do shit.

Vikings sailed as far as Persia to buy stuff. No surprise they took with them stuff they couldn't even read. It's like today when you buy some T-shirt with japanese words but you don't get them, they just look cool.

Try again. And visit Italy. Maybe. Nothing beats empirical evidence.

Ah yes. The viking muslim lie that floated in the media for about a week, and resurfaces every now and again. Yes. The Vikings were actually all muslims, Europeans don't have any history. Haven't you seen the based on a true story movie The 13th Warrior? The fact is, there was no arabic inscription on that hem.

Attached: umayyad-bro.jpg (497x469, 56.22K)

imagine my surprise

Honest question… wouldn't that baisically reverse itself within the first outcrossing or so? I mean if you have an inbred muslim, and you marry them off to a white person, they aren't going to homozygous for most stuff anymore. After one or two generations, it seems like it would revert back.

the jews and shitskins-duh

DASS RITE *fellates jews* WE WUZ KAIZERS N SCHEIßE *gets blacked*

Attached: snownigger larpers.png (1400x1000, 891.64K)

It doesnt work like that, retard. Cousin fucking only makes your local gene pool shallower, it doesnt change the content. They have never been equal to Europeans.

Pic related.

Attached: A24E0E71-C08F-481C-8230-609A1AB6EC3A.png (1413x796, 380.6K)

Attached: painted greek statue.jpeg (792x556 439.11 KB, 296.38K)

How low can these howlermonkey slimes go?

This is goonery on another level.

Attached: 89e186381849e339821779705114c188.jpg (500x671, 50.07K)

You are both dumb, focus on hating niggers, not your European brothers.

Because it was one of the Frisian Geertmen settlements during their remigration to Texland from Geertmania in North-west India.

Next I need to leave some part of the scripture out because it gets too long to post.

Finda was yellow, and her hair was like the mane of a horse. She could not bend a tree, but where Lyda killed one lion she killed ten……..Despicable people! The laws that Finda established were written on golden tables, but the object for which they were made was never attained. The good laws were abolished, and selfishness instituted bad ones in their place. O Finda I then the earth overflowed with blood, and your children were mown down like grass. Yes, Finda! those were the fruits of your vanity. Look down from your watch-star and weep.

Attached: remigration2.jpg (672x384 194.49 KB, 8.9K)

Ahh the ol Roman Emperor elite class purple eye myth. Gotta love when it gets brought up, almost as annoying as "Italians are germans bro" or "we wuz". One of the only redeeming parts of GRRMS Neckbeard fantasy porn is him making fun of this with the Targ voilet eyes.

Since no one actually "knows" where "Romans" come from I'd say we go to our good ol friar William of Ockham and assume that "Romans" were a tribe ethnically similar to the other tribes in the nearby vicinity, with minor inclusions of greek, phonecian, and celtic…but…I prefer the Frankish mythology for shits and giggles and say they are the defeated Trojans.

do you snownigger dogs never get tired of cherrypicking?

Attached: Affreschi_romani_-_pompei_-_alcesti_e_admeto.JPG (1520x1007 22.36 KB, 1.5M)

Nice try Shlomo, cherry pick while you accuse others of doing so. Classic Shlomo.

Attached: goyimknow.jpg (474x317, 21.44K)

that's the point you pathetic dog, cherrypicking you can support any thesis you'd like

Attached: 1433032011769.jpg (1421x728 850.82 KB, 329.99K)

also getting called jew by the dogs who invented israelism and who have been the kike's most faithful slaves for the last centuries is truly hilarious
no wonder as they got expelled from Spain they fled to north Europe, they found alike people there

Southern italians are most made up of ancient migrants from greece and the balkans. Siciliy is its own thing because it has admixture from north africans and vikings and normans etc. Sardinia is surprisingly pure.

I didn't know this but 'hapa' is Hawaiian slang for 'mongrel' so everyone who calls themselves a 'hapa' is just like an arab/semite. They are calling themselves mongrels. Everytime I see that 'hapa master race' guy I just laugh because 'mongrels' are not a race, they are just mongrels.

This is how you know without a doubt this guy is a literal D&C shill

Attached: Nordic Revisionism 101.jpg (2242x1500, 878.11K)

"wine-colored" was the term for the sea before humans had the full color vision that they have these days. Homer referred to the "wine-colored sea" in his writings. We know that the sea is blue and not "wine-colored" but color-blindness. Colorblindness which is a vestigial genetic remnant of a previous era when men did not see all seven colors has been selectively bred out of the population via discrimination, similar to left handedness.
tl;dr "wine-color" means blue or green or blue green or possibly grey if that referred strictly to the sea on tempestuous days. I have grey eyes and no one can agree on their color. Sometimes people say they are green, some people say they are blue and some people say they are grey…if they are really desperate and confused they just say 'hazel', which indicates they don't know wtf color they are…

Attached: hazel-green-eyes-woman.jpg (3840x2160 454.46 KB, 924.03K)

daily you're not white thread by the jews

You're retarded. It's a turn of phrase.

This

Yeah, it wasn't the most well composed comment I have ever made on Zig Forums but I didn't think it was that bad. Too bad you can't delete comments anymore. I would have deleted it and taken more care in my communication.

The TLDR of it: Rome was the first globohomo government (atleast in recorded history) kike run and kike ruined. The "indo-european" theory is a kike-spun theory. We originate in the north and spread outward and have since been receding back.
The ancient greeks most likely a people split off from the celts of now scotland. Germanics are basically celts, the differences are miniscule and can be attributed to distance and time.