Ontario user Goes Shitposting IRL

>>>/polops/12

I am an user in Ontario. I have figured out how to print out stickers very easy. I can make hundreds of these with any message or image I want on them, though I'd prefer to stick to just black text, since black ink is not as expensive.

Here is an example: mat23kcc6hwgk3vx.onion/neo/uploads/190615/MATRIX_024616_Fjx_8ChanStickers.jpg

If anyone wants stickers and is in Ontario or can meet me here, I will give you free stickers if you want just a few, or hundreds of them if you give me a little money to buy more labels and ink with. I can even do color stickers if you give me money for color ink cartridges.

Furthermore, I will print out any and all messages that any Zig Forums users want on these and put them up all over the place. Just write your message in code tags and reply in the thread and I will print at least one sticker out with your message up and put it up somewhere no matter what the message is (as long as it isn't super long, these labels are only 10cm wide and like 5cm height). I plan on putting out a few hundred stickers all over various places in Ontario. If there are any anons that want stickers then you can email me here [email protected] but I will only respond to those who use a protonmail account and ignore those who use other email services.

I would also like to teach other anons how to make these for themselves. It is not hard and I have already created a template document. You just buy the labels from a dollar store, set the page Width to 10.00 cm and Height to 16.50 cm in LibreOffice, and create a table with three rows with no visible lines. I have already created such a document for you here mega.nz/#!tSYj0KSJ!WF4d9RVkZm3CqGslfKxLgLAe20B_uIhcv1qIql9IiWQ you only need to download it and then put whatever you want (just edit the current text).

It is just a matter then of loading the stickers into a printer, sliding the slider things so they fit the sticker size (since they're smaller than regular printing paper), and printing away!

With these stickers we can print out controversial facts, print out links to sites, and spread memes and shitposting IRL very easy! This is way easier and cheaper and more convenient than trying to put up posters. You can slap them on anything anywhere in about 2 or 3 seconds and walk away before anyone notices instead of awkwardly trying to put up a poster.

Other urls found in this thread:

mat23kcc6hwgk3vx.onion/neo/uploads/190615/MATRIX_024616_Fjx_8ChanStickers.jpg
matrix
pastebin.com/apFmBkF5
minepi.com/JPie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The video uploaded for this thread is not related and can be deleted btw I just had to put something in order to start the thread.

Alternatively a mod can download my sticker image and recreate the thread with that and lock this thread and link to the new one.

California or Canada?

How about, no.

fucking based lets sticker everything im excited

"The goyim know"

………..

Based leaf, print the following for me, the people must know: Bernie Sanders is the Zodiak killer.

fed spotted

You would be banned from there if you posted there anyways.

Use code tags not quotes sigh.

The Goyim Know

CODE TAGS.

Bernie Sanders is the Zodiak killer.

Christ you shills are going bonkers that I'm maintaining top-tier OpSec for this. I'll have you know I also use gloves when handling the stickers too.

[code][/code]

Why can't 8ch catch a break from these full faggotry threads?

print the Zig Forums knot, faggot, and post it on top of antifa faggotry

[DAY OF THE RAKE]

[/DAY OF THE RAKE]

[code]

[/code]

[[[code]]]

[/code/]

[[code]]

/[code]/

[/code]code[/code]

code

YES I DID IT

DON'T TALK ABOUT Zig Forums YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC NIGGERNADIAN
Zig Forums is not a goddamn political party, we don't recruit people with fucking stickers, the enlightened ones will find us on their own, you need to make stickers that redpill people NOT LINKING NORMIES DIRECTLY TO HERE

THIS NEIGHBORHOOD IS PROUDLY PATROLLED BY: THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD

>Here is an example: mat23kcc6hwgk3vx.onion/neo/uploads/190615/MATRIX_024616_Fjx_8ChanStickers.jpg
cringe

Attached: cringe.png (1006x1039, 761.47K)

DEUS VULT

13% pop. 60% crime

The Goyim Know.

Hitler was right

Isreal did 9/11

[code]Be a Crusader.[/code

14 words.

That one sucked anyway

shoot mosques by day, shitpost by night

And then one day, for no reason at all, the German people elected Hitler into power

This should get pasted on top of every degenerate poster in town

This, this is a good idea, this is a really fucking good idea. Pat yourself on the back, user.

Talk is cheap people

Surely this is some false flag shit, getting the MSM to further turn against the "alt-right" (i.e. non-left)?

If by chance you are for real, I instead suggest factual statements and solid philosophical questions printed out on paper and non-invasively taped/lightly glued to public places where other papering naturally occurs.

In case anyone does this, I would suggest the work of Stefan Molyneux as an excellent resource.

To clarify, the MSM will simply choose the worst of the comments, alongside the annoyance of stickers messing up the landscape… the chance of any true statements getting out there and "red-pilling" people is slim to none..

I would suggest you go fuck yourself
I would suggest the work of Adolf Hitler, but without immediately saying it's from Mein Kampf. Just the quote, and maybe only then a link to some redpills with the header "Liked that quote? It's Hitler." and so on. Use mind games.

It's legal to post letters, putting up stickers might be vandalism where you are just for your information.

Bump for IRL effort

kindness kills

based sticker leaf

Open Borders for Israel

surely this is some false flag shit

Do you even worship the goddess of discord?

Aren't they responsible for half (50%) of the violent crime?

What is the exact stat?

It's called accelerationism, optics-cuck.

Also called free speech.

If they have a problem with it we can settle it with a duel to the death and I get to be a martyr and get the best exit out of this world possible.

Current slogans list: The Goyim Know
Bernie Sanders is the Zodiak killer.
DAY OF THE RAKE
THIS NEIGHBORHOOD IS PROUDLY PATROLLED BY: THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD
DEUS VULT
13% pop. 60% crime
Hitler was right
Isreal did 9/11
Be a Crusader.
14 words.
shoot mosques by day, shitpost by night
And then one day, for no reason at all, the German people elected Hitler into power
kindness kills
Open Borders for Israel

I'd like to get 88 in total before putting them around. Also try to make them less retarded as half of these are dumb but I'm going to post them all anyways.

are you serious that you thought it would be a good idea to post this here or is this a troll? we need less newfags, not more and nibbas need to go through the process before they come to this place. Otherwise, they will be to (((offended))) to persuade to our way of thinking.
kys boomer faggot
sage gayness, filter faggots

Got everything ready to print from what has been suggested before. Waiting for maybe 5 more suggestions and then I'll print this first batch.

Go print out your own stickers faggot. You can write whatever you want. Also I'm doing this whether you like it or not so you can either be a complainer or a participant and at least suggest some lines.

sure, how about not linking directly to Zig Forums you fucking retard
messages should also be normie friendly like the 13% - 60% one. shit that will red pill people so they find this bunker on their own.
yeah, of coarse I will when it's retarded action that's going to achieve counter what we need you fucking moron.

420 git shows who won that argument

Reminder that White Nationalism is the weapon used by Jews to exterminate Whites.

Hi Schlomo

Thanks Mr moderator!

matrix txri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190615/MATRIX_230147_JPg_Stickers.jpg

I have printed out every suggestion made so far here is proof, here are the stickers.

Note: Remove the space from the url to make it work.

Thanks JIDF for your suggestions.

I live in the California of Canada but I just speak redpills unfiltered to people all the time and you'd be amazed how many people fully agree with me and then go on their own rants.

Not everybody is a snowflake university student like you're probably surrounded by.

Well you go ahead and make your own site with toned down messages and meekness and see if anyone respects you or they just crucify you for your weakness.

Want me to make a Hale Hortler sticker?

you're a faggot.
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Attached: OP is a faggot.png (2898x1039, 2.87M)

lol butthurt

I should do this for every board on Zig Forums.

Shit >>>Zig Forums has Tor disabled.

Sigh someone post this to them: pastebin.com/apFmBkF5

Then link me the thread.

Based as fuck

Long live Israel

Fresh off of the shitposter's printing press

matrix txri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190616/MATRIX_001032_hGV_halehortlerstickers.jpg

Hale hortler stickers of various types. Going to cut them to size. I imagine it would make a great bumper sticker on someone's car.

Got the round Hortler sticker cut out and ready for deployment. Any dares on where I should slap it?

front door of 52 division

shit got real

That might get a police officer in trouble although I thought about putting one on the back of a police officer when he's not looking. What are the chances he'd detect me pressing into his back and flip around and seize me?

[Gas Jews]

Too overt needs to be more subtle
[Carbonate Juice] like so with a juice box rubbing hands

Putting 8ch.net/pol/ on the stickers is a bad idea.

i've seen an image before showing this EXACT line posted in multiple threads, if it helps at all i believe this specific instance had the filename of "botposting"

I don't think so at all. If a thousand people end up visiting Zig Forums and only 10 stay, that's 10 potential new Brenton Tarrants, and a huge win for us.

I believe in free speech environments and their ability to create greatness. I could splatter Zig Forums and other boards memes all over the place alongside this and just because the truth was spoken it would win out. The importance is the ideas get out there and get people thinking and organizing.

I also like to put the fear in the degenerates so they don't walk around with their rainbow flags thinking they are unopposed. It's also important for like-minded people out there to know we exist and that some of us have the balls to speak up instead of be bowed in silence forever.

2 Genders

More likely is a bunch of idiots who will pull down the board quality. Look what happened to 4chan because they got flooded with normalfaggots. 4chan is not better off for having more people.

Funny how the money paying both you and Warren Kinsella came from the same source.

We watch them. My original assignment was PRC influence in Canada and then I discovered the entire intelligence community is in capture to the Chinese (and in (((capture))) but we know that).

They are truly afraid of us now.

"Isreal". It's Israel, dickhead. You make us all look like fools when you spell it wrongly.

(checked)
i uploaded a photo of stickers that faggot OP made. i'd be more concerned with that faggot directing normie fags to this site rather than how he spells.

Have you killed a journalist today?

Theres a sticker movement in serbia called 'Stick It To The Man' which is no doubt a soros movement. This can easily be co opted around the world for other purposes.

I hope you are using a laser printer. Inkjet ink is usually water soluble, after the first rain, they will be smeared to hell.

minepi.com/JPie
If you've ever been curious about Bitcoin, then you should check this out now. This will be bigger than ripple.

print this OP
"THE HOLOCAUST IS COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA"

this is good

"THE HOLOCAUST IS BOLSHEVIK PROPAGANDA"

"THE HOLOCAUST IS TALMUDIC PROPAGANDA"

"Communist" is like "Nazi". It has lost its bite if it ever had one.
Half the reason our memes work so well is they inspire curiosity and research.
And as we all know, PERSONAL DISCOVERY is the key to the RedPill.

[No more wars for Israel]
[TV is programming]
[White people are the real minority]
[Diversity = White genocide]
[Multiculturalism is genocide]
[Diversity means chasing down the last White person]
[Africa for Black people, Asia for Asian people, but Europe for everyone?]
[tgsnt.tv]
[Quality, not equality]
[Globalism is genocide]
[Mixing the races means no more White faces]
[White supremacist = not anti-White]
[It's okay to be White]
[White self-hatred is sick]

["White Guilt" is suicidal propaganda.]
[I will not feel shame for being Superior.]

8ch.net

Yeah that one is my own invention. Nobody wants these zionist wars.

t. OP

friggin lamesauce brother, try harder next time owo

Since 1945, Ontario is kill. There is no sticker driven renaissance possible. In the seventy-four years since the Neanderkikes shamelessly coerced and lied their way into our infrastructure, there has been nothing but semitic fuxxation and Orientalist pozz at every turn. The demographic concentration of the Synagogue of Satan is easily twice to three times that of Weimar Germany. There is no polite, discourse driven, or charming, or clever way out of this ultra-pozz. People cheer in the streets until 3:00am for niggerball. There are more schtadlan mafias than law offices. The entire civil service is pozzed. Women vote. Faggots pride march. Chankoro dogs sneak into and surveille everything. Injuns complain and betray just like low rent kikes. Gormless boomers diffuse or overwhelm every potentially salient issue. Race traitor Christian Churches and Clerics cower from kike malice and fail to advocate for a policy of expulsion. We are being forced into a Republican Army type predicament.

Attached: Frederick C. Blair.jpg (668x846, 66.74K)

>>13395245

That would be awesome! Never forget to be humourous, it lightens the mood even during serious business.