You're buying cryptocurrency, right user?

this will destroy the Jew and all tyrants. Within your lifetime. buy a Ledger Nano and put $100 here and there worth of Bitcoin on it. You'll be rich in 10 years. You can't just print more like Jewish fiat money. Just do it. Zero reason you shouldn't invest in it, even if it's just a few hundred bucks.

this will be the death of the Jew once people really start using it. It's already lucrative.

Attached: 7b375c1fcc6b73bbe141c4c95966defcd979c424.png (1023x690, 65.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/you-can-now-shop-with-bitcoin-on-amazon-using-lightning
coindesk.com/smart-contract-startup-tapped-by-google-as-blockchain-partner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitcoin should be either banned or massively taxed

Attached: 1528685922925.jpg (262x378, 21.97K)

Brenton made so much money from crypto, that he could travel anywhere. We should all give crypto a chance

Most Crypto is owned by degenerates and leftists. Therefore no future Ethno-State should accept the validity of such currencies. Thus Crypto is worthless to us.

Buying crypto now will yield you at least 10x in the next 18 months.

maybe not in a successful society but in the meantime there is no reason not to make use of every option.

literaly mental retardation.

Hedge funds HATE it! Guaranteed returns! Zero risk!!!

lol@niggers

It's not too late to get in on the incoming bull run (though you should have ideally bought in a year ago). Nice info in the attached vid.

look at all these kike shills. go research yourself goyim, you can be your own bank or you can put it on a Ledger USB and forget it. do it sooner rather than later. set yourself up, you deserve it.

Attached: 1552081631680.jpg (1042x1612, 200.6K)

I'm surrounded by idiots.

Attached: why hoard gold.png (1551x1479, 2.45M)

Jewish crypto is a Trick

yeah so do both, what's your point? make an investment thread nigger.

didn't quote. make a thread, we should be talking about this shit instead of 90% of what's posted here. fuck Jews and their banks.

does ledger nano support facebook crypto? realistically theirs is the only crypto i will consider.

they release firmware updates to manage different currency, if it gains any traction at all I assume it will.

where should I do research on this?

the only thing that this thread is destroying is the quality of the board

it already has traction but i dont want to buy a new ledger just because a new crypto comes out and its not supported

all over the place, if you want to just dive in and buy some Ether or Bitcoin and put it in cold storage cryptocasey has everything you need including strong but simple opsec and exchanging BTC for USD and USD for BTC.
if you just want to check out an exchange and learn on your own (if you plan on trading with goals and a portfolio, learning how the stock market works helps but it really is a different animal) IDEX is a good exchange, real time market.
I'd buy a Ledger and some bitcoin while you learn.

I wanna give that dragon some well deserved head pats

Recently bought a Trezor Model T, to replace my old Trezor One. Why not? The original, still good enough. Got the first in 2014. Also bought 3.2BTC. Buy and hodl!

tfw: Used to have over 70BTC

Also, don't be a nigger! Buy a stainless steel seed vault as well.

Crypto is the anti jew. You all know what to do.

boomer, kys

How can crypto be a safe bet when all hardware and network appliances are pozzed to the core ?

BUY CHAINLINK

You're fucking retarded btw if you don't know when to buy or sell, no shit crypto swings in price. Zig Forums shitting on a serious venue for fighting kike financial slavery is ridiculous imo

Bitcoin went up to $20,000 and then crashed to $3000. It's now at the halfway stage where it could crash, rise or stay about the same. It's just gambling but with the added risk of having and fraud.

*Having = hacking

Some tech and implementation might be underway to solve real life problems and give the unbanked some sort of financial services in the future.

I'm betting on the third world countries and any sane governmental institution with good hearted intentions to roll out some sort of blockchain that can provide a network and infrastructure of credentials. We might even see some sort ability to personally issue tokens in the future too when things get going.

Some 95%+ of coins are in reality utterly worthless. The token is only as good as the people behind it. So far looking at the coin market cap it is almost purely speculation. People do indeed trade with them, so they're valued almost solely on that aspect of them. To me, that's simply showing how overvalued the dollar really is. The kingmaker always will be the currency with the best exchange network.

I like Monero. Some 'currencies' are not even truly a cryptocoin as they're totaly centralized, like ripple. Something like 10 nodes are providing most of the hashing power within the bitcoin protocol. That's not really decentralized, either.

Attached: what is dis.png (938x716 1013.98 KB, 100.07K)

nasty jew, who owns humanity through interest-on-loan for 5000 years (at least..) would allow the goyim to free himself from his crook scheme through a magic currency on which he wouldn't have any control ? What if rabbi decides to unplug bad goyim from the system once the herd accepted the idea of cashless society (they will, dumbfucks as they are. Not saying the current situation is better of course..)
What we should do instead if free ourselves from the "Sumerian swindle". Kill the rabbi. Kill the bankers. Burning banks, datacenters.

International Kikery financial institutions are already trying to become BTC whales.
Major international banks have begun buying mass sums of BTC and have openly admitted that they want to begin manipulating public exchanges to bring crypto under it's fold.
The creator of BSV is also trying to undermine bitcoin exchanges and open-source, decentralizing projects by using kiked patent laws to destroy the financial well-being of others through cease-and-desist lawsuits.
Crypto, as it stands, is pretty kike-free and great for making money without funny-money paper. Crypto is 2 years? Could be fucked big time because of kike banks.

This. I don't trust bitcoin or any non real money. I did buy $1k worth of BTC when it was about $200 for a specific purpose- I used 0.1BTC. Sold off half when it hit $12k. Will probably keep the rest for a while. Au is real money. And good land. Both of which are my main holdings.

Bitcoin is retarded and backed by nothing. It’s extremely volatile, non liquid, impractical and only useable with an internet connection.

Lost about 70 000 USD at height of Bitcoin due to some hackers stole BTC. Go and fuck yourself OP. Bitcoin is the most unreliable piece of garbage that has ever seen the light. I know shit tons of others who got their cash taken due to hacks too even on their own computer.

You criminal fuck, I bet you support it since you are one of those hackers. Who else would try to trick others into that scam and shit.

Bitcoin is the Jews new method to induce new world currency you dumb fuck. Bitcoin = The next step to control humans in one currency. Whoever cannot see that is so fucking dumb I don't understand how you managed it so far in life and came on 8ch to type. Damn freak.

When you learn who really created bitcoin you’re going to shit bricks. Let me assure you, it wasn’t some little Japanese guy.

Oh and btw those 70 000 USD that was lost. Was all in different wallets not one. Most likely happened from inside the Exchange itself since the service stopped then the BTC disappeared from wallets. That means all services that handles transactions and keys can take your BTC any time. You fucking idiots.

Let me spell this out for you:

Bitcoin is deflationary, study Austrian School of Economics, nigger.

Bitcoin is backed by mathematics, unlike the state shitcoins that are backed by "trust me, man, I'm the government." Deflationary volatility is not a problem. Bitcoin can be used offline, with credit cards and physical wallets.

Attached: images.jpg (736x408, 32.72K)

I want glowniggers to get out.

"Oh, bitcoin? DO NOT BUY THAT, GOY! Not worth anything, keep up with your little colored paper I gave you!"

coindesk.com/you-can-now-shop-with-bitcoin-on-amazon-using-lightning
coindesk.com/smart-contract-startup-tapped-by-google-as-blockchain-partner

Attached: foto_no_exif (1).jpg (874x499, 42.22K)

bitcoin has been taken over by bitstream kikes. Requires massive energy, and data. It's a pain in the ass to use.

maybe some other crypto is good, but there is endless bullshit involved with all these companies and exchanges.

There are no shortage of alternatives.

What are things that have never happened?
If you were really concerned an offline wallet you eliminate that problem for you.

You're right. ETH, XMR, and maybe a few others are better than BTC.

Mona and music coin are so ripe for moon trips right now. Whenever a bullrun happens all the shit coins on bitrex take a turn

Cyptocurrency is the ultimate jew money, it literally serves no purpose other than for speculation kikes to attempt to out kike eachother. It is essentially a fiat currency except without the power of a government behind it. It entire value comes from speculation because it has no actual use or power behind it.

Attached: 1476743072808.png (1440x810, 446.61K)

Speculation is natural, simply a consequence of human action.

Decentralized Cryptocoins are not fiat coins precisely because they have ballast in mathematics, they are a cryptographic commodity. Relying on the state is not ballast.

Value is subjective, idiot keynesian.
Power? Only if it is the power to inflate the currency and dissolve the purchasing power of citizens. Taxation is theft and every state is a mafia.

What about: value reserve, conversion and counting pattern, currency of exchange, use of technology for decentralization of other systems, softwares and p2p methods for the execution of contracts?

Also.

Attached: images.png (639x480, 25.95K)

100% verified jew

Attached: 1526329941131.png (412x726, 431.45K)

All currency is kiked. Gold is the worst. Food, water, and gun powder is so much more valuable.

wtf are you doing nigger

Yeah it's funny they market something as being the next safe alternative to this or that.
The money lenders are certainly a funny race of people. I bet they managed to convince men back then. That gold would cause this or that issue and it can be used to do x or y to you, etc. I can imagine a bunch of kikes running campaigns to get the goyim to return their gold. Due to how unsafe it is to use now and blah blah blah.
I have to imagine that when the entire Internet is a military project. Not to mention the spook agencies that are all over it. So now it's become a spook ghost land and normie circus. Well, you, can only think… "how the fuck is crypto safe when you're using it on the same system the Jew funded?"

It's the WORLD WIDE (((WEB))) and you're living in it.

It might be safe to use for the moment, but, when the time comes that it or something like it replaces the daily routines of how people exchange cash or think of it. How do you suppose that will be any different from now? When it all becomes fully digital then it will be much easier to trace all trails of money.

Sounds like a nice way to force your enemy to play by your rules. Especially if they're living in your domain, and your domain seemingly encompasses the globe due to the presence it gives off. Then it's all the more easy to fuck you over inside it, no?

Boy it sure is getting hot inside this pot!

All I know is if I believed in what Hitler wrote and fought for, or rather, what the German volk did. Then I believe that the enemy will stop at no lengths to destroy me. If they force people en masse to adopt a fully digital currency. It makes it that much harder for me to use their shitty system against them

Stockpiles of water/food/gunpowder are your SHTF supplies, but SHTF situations are very rare.

Assuming mild recession is happening such as 2008, dot com, etc the best situation is

Have precious metals
Wait for recession
Recession hits
Buy every bit of land/company you can get for 1/4 of it's worth
Resell after economy is fixed or keep as passive income

This is what every rich faggot in the world does, you literally cannot fuck this up. The only downside to this is that it requires you to have large amount of wealth saved up in advance. You can just continually grow larger at 0 risk every time the economy has its artificial (((recession))).

Remember when Assange was deplatformed by Paypal & Big Credit Cards, so he forced to rely on Bitcoin back when it was worth only a few hundred a coin?

If you think we have reached peak deplatforming, then cryptocurrency is in a bubble.

But if we have not reached peak deplatforming, then cryptocurrency has many highs we have yet to see.

Or all the gunshops that banks refused business with.

If the supply of a certain crypto raises as the more transactions happen, wouldn't that insanely drop its value in the long run? If it becomes a mainstream currency, more coins will be produced at an insane rate, right?

Its actually depressing how low quality the shilling is

NO
NO STOP THINKING

THERE IS NO FAILURE OF CRYPTO and you'd know that if you saw how it has not once failed yet and how, of course, there has been no failure of any crypto base at all.

They don't see it comin' user, they never do. It is always the newest new age kind of liberation coming to be embraced and save the white-race. Until the kike behind it call dibs, devalue it while majorly profiting from the scam and they are back to kill the kikes again, which they should never have abandoned.

Sticky it already you cunts so they don't have to repeat it. If you're going to suck jew dick, put your nose in their navel.

I'm not going to argue with or scold the kikes in here, or the cucks that don't understand why blockchain tech and transactions facilitated by it are viewed as valuable (much more so than paper Jew money, which if you didn't know is only valuable because they say it is, not because people have confidence in it) by people. Learn how it works and invest a small amount, white man. No harm if it gets lost then. Don't hate yourself in a year or ten when you didn't throw a $500 investment on a Ledger for cold storage. Governments all over the world are adopting crypto because they know their people will just stop using their version of currency if they don't.

Either invest in your future by buying some crypto or invest in ours by killing some Jews and yourself. Peace.

Attached: niggers.PNG (1016x906, 739.68K)

What hardware and OS are you using? If it's x86 or other thing with speculative exectution, various other bugs and backdoors, then it's fucked. If you're not running at least OpenBSD, it's fucked.

fuck you

There’s two legitimate uses for crypto, and only one of them makes money:
1. Money laundering vehicle for purchasing drugs and fraud. You pay various service providers to hide transactions from law enforcement.
2. Provide services (markets, exchanges, mining pools, mixing, etc) for a profit.

The investment side of crypto is pure speculation. People trying and usually failing to take profit from bulls. Ie suckers.

Haven't people been doxed and their purchases tracked because of bitcoin?

Yeah, they're called retards. They exist everywhere. Learn how to opsec. Don't save your passwords to Chrome, write them in a notebook. There are very few regulations, take responsibility and don't get keylogged and robbed. It's really not that hard, niggers are just lazy and love being victims until they're really victims.

Stay poor

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-145913_Binance.jpg (1435x2324 345.04 KB, 885.21K)

Also life and fighting kikes is a gamble. You should buy guns, gold AND crypto. Stop being shortsighted

So, uh, if society collapses and no one can access the Internet, how would cryptocurrency be worth anything?

Attached: 1e88bb7bb7be30bf1a177ddfcdcb03acfbf48f5aebd47ec5a23576f16d554ec9.jpg (640x626, 41.83K)

No, I can at least wipe my ass with dollar bills.
Why would I put my resources in the most FIAT of all FIAT currencies that were ever invested and one that is completely controlled by the CIA after the Silk Road takedown. The kikes can go fuck themselves. I am keeping my labor as a resource of my own that has nothing to do with them.

user, excuse me if I'm a retard here, I don't know much about crypto aside from the odd curious searches every now and then, but if a crypto, in this case Bitcoin, is rewarded whenever one mines it cuz of the blockchain and stuff, how does it stop exactly? Technically if transactions keep going and mining keeps going the rewards should be near infinite should it not?

I should mention this is highly unsanitary and you might be better off just rubbing your ass on walls and shit than putting a dollar down their. However there is the cocaine asshole rush if you like that sort of thing.

This paid shilling thread has been allowed to remain up.

Make sure to buy DOGE coin

You have bigger problems at that point

only a certain number can be created, 21 million I believe is the bitcoin limit, with around 19 million currently in circulation. it can't be forged, it can always be verified. mining is just taking a reward for verifying a block of data before it completes the chain. it's not creating more, think of it as payment for witnessing a transaction publicly.

if the internet shuts down we'd be out in the streets killing people and starting fresh. you think that wouldn't spark global war anyways? you'd be rebuilding civilization not investing for the future lol.

Now allow me to explain whay you refuse to see.

USG requires all economic activity be recorded in terms of USD so it can be taxed in USD. Using crypto will therefore always be accounted in the same clumsy ways foreign currency transactions are.

Why do you think they designed the economic system to have regular crashes?

Fractional reserve banking is inherently unstable and assures regular crashes, and the bankers are in a perfect position to see when they are going to hit and take advantage of them. But that is just a crazy conspiracy theory, right?

Now when they demonitize you they also delete you ability to use the crypto exchanges. They learn and adapt too.

I'm already rich and you'll probably be eaten by, SAVAGE NEGRO BEASTS within the decade.

O'rly? How many times has BTC forked now? How many (it's over 1000) of these shits have already failed? Sorry neet guy but real wealth requires real work. You don't need to invent something epic or even be that smart, just consistent as that's the key to success. Otherwise you're just a fucking nigger all, muh get rich or die an AIDS infested monkey who really didn't try.

Value of crypto is freedom from government, not safety of having government behind it.
If crypto was allowed to enter the economy without governments being scared of it then it would be used much more than regular money.

1. Government created it.
2. You require government systems to use it.
3. You're free from nothing, you fiat faggot.

If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their asses on every hop either.

Governments go to a great deal of bother to monopolize currency creation and control financial transactions. Give them one good reason to abandon all that power and control?

If you trade your crypto on the exchanges you are just as regulated as if you were using Paypal and just as subject to being deplatformed. If you don't use the exchanges they get you for money laundering. The advantage of crypto is?

they have no choice. it's not up to them. they will try, let them. the more they get involved, the more the public gets involved.

The government has made "owning gold" illegal before and no one did a goddamn thing. You're fooling yourself.

so don't invest your entire networth nigger, I don't give a fuck what you do regardless.
blockchain and instant gold transactions didn't exist then, did they?

Attached: 1560615608812.gif (992x620, 483.42K)

I bought in about a year ago again, but Cryptopia took a shit all over everyone so its all gone until we're allowed to withdraw

buy a hardware wallet, don't rely on exchanges or hot wallets to hold your investments. your private keys are what matter that way.

user…come on…anything can be used as FIAT currency. Jack and the beanstalk used beans. The kikeniggers used paper when they started pillaging our nation using the FED. Now the kike niggers and the USGOV is going to give you fucking nothing in return for your labor and you are going to love it. But we can use anything, gold is as unimportant as silver or copper or Salt (something that was also used as FIAT) and well as liquor and many other 'stand ins' for your labor. Don't 'invest' in things that are FIAT, invest in yourself, knowledge and physical durable goods.

Yeah, go on believing that.

Crypto is still in the Internet unreality field where normal laws are allowed to be ignored. But that always ends, notice that sales tax you are now paying? Uber will eventually get the taxi laws applied to them, etc.

Crypto will become subject to the full weight Zog can bring down on anyone running off the radar. Money laundering laws, Know your Customer regs, capital gains taxes on crypto gainz, audits of unreported transactions in crypto, and so on.