Nigger culture promotes the ownership of these animals

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

nigger culture promotes the ownership of these animals.

Pardon my french. I would argue if it weren't for the popularity of rap culture you wouldn't see any of these monsters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
thetruthaboutpitbulls.blogspot.com/2010/08/nanny-dog-myth-revealed.html
ca.news.yahoo.com/3-week-old-dies-dog-151400058.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6347315/Mom-tries-slit-pit-bulls-throat-stop-mauling-baby-death.html
old.reddit.com/r/BanPitBulls/comments/c0maab/propit_people_dont_care_about_individual_pits/

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

Pitbulls are an english breed, before they were popular with criminals, they were well known as a great family dog. If you waved a magic wand and caused all pitbulls to disappear, black criminals would find a new breed of dog to give a bad name too, maybe German shepherds or something you like, and then what? Do we ban german shepherds too?

Should we ban 9mm handguns because black criminals think a german invented round is cool?

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

. If you waved a magic wand and caused all pitbulls to disappear, black criminals would find a new breed of dog to give a bad name too, maybe German shepherds or something you like, and then what? Do we ban german shepherds too?

that's what I'm saying. The only reason there are so many in shelters is because of the popularity of nigger culture.

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

niggers and their niggerdogs need to be put down. glad governments and insurance companies are having sense in banning them and soon niggers themselves will be banned.

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

Perhaps pitbulls are an esoteric metaphor for having more than 150 people in a city.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

There's a case where a pitbull mauled a little girl in the face so badly she had to have her tongue removed.

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

No, maybe the english-american dog breed known as the Pitbull will be banned, in some cuck cities, but niggers will be fine. What sort of dog do you like, German Shepherds perhaps? The day pitbulls are gone, some nigger rapper will have a music video where he has a German Shepherd, and your favorite breed is the new "niggerdog". Soon abused german shepards are biting neighborhood niglets, and your favorite dog breed is exterminated by Zog. Congratulations low iq man.

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

What I'm saying is niggers abuse animals, dogs cats, turtles ect, there are 1000s of videos of it happening. Any abused dog is going to eventually become dangerous. Any large dog, rottweiler, German Shepards ect can be dangerous to humans. Why is it the pitbulls fault as a breed when niggers give them a bad name. There was never any problem with pitbulls before niggers starting thinking they were cool. Niggers could give any breed of dog a bad name. The Pitbull terrier is a white biological invention, along with 99.99999% of dog breeds.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

i bet they would choose the yorkie as the next nigger dog

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Perhaps the Airedale Terrier (giant yorkie)

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

something quintessentially white and just ruin the breed.

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

Like Nordick man?>>13398747
something quintessentially white and just ruin the breed.

Attached: images-3.jpeg (5.98 KB, 213x237)

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

Well shitskins have no souls so you cant expect them to treat them well.

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

What part of Mexico is that statue from?

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

What part of Mexico is that statue from?
is that a Nordick man?

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

all shitbulls should be killed
muh not the breed
shitbulls were bred for dogfighting, literally the only reason they exist is to rip eachother's throats out for the entertainment of gamblers. there are endless cases of pitbulls that were coddled ever since they were a puppy flipping their killswitch and mauling a white person, or a cat, or another dog. and when this happens, it is extremely high consequence because
pitbulls have powerful jaws
they attack with a 'bite and rip' action that causes massive damage to tissue
they will not stop attacking even if you stab them in the eye or something, they were bred to fight to the death
they're basically a big slab of muscle with a massive jaw that has an arbitrary switch to flip into attack mode. pit bulls need not only to be banned, but driven to extinction

save a white child, kill a pit bull

Attached: ea4c63d5440cf0a2fcde9640ff5dca7621b134fb6494a414e14333e31e589e94.jpg (30.93 KB, 664x449)
Attached: 02d1959f894f8d2022f7ad7dba752ba6849efce57b57e9972e5e3b428e3c7f36.png (193.78 KB, 603x670)
Attached: pitbull.jpg (38.38 KB, 500x500)
Attached: pitbull.mp4 (9.43 MB, 1280x720)

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

Oh wow

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

Could be anywhere, Mexicans are Aryan.

inb4 they're not
Hitler would want us to legalize all DACAryans tbh

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

Pitbulls are shit, unpredictable dogs that are not even good for doing dog's work.

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

This, their loyalty is cat tier.

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

cats are wonderful, loving animals. pit bulls are a threat to them, and white women and children, and non-garbage breeds of dogs

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

obligatory cat pic

Attached: 9c9cafc80270b794d8d6f153416d42de7fa89193344a36b12fad9501ae136bf4.jpg (121.54 KB, 1200x1224)

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

In the Talmud, there is a prohibition against owning a dangerous animal. Of course not all dogs are dangerous, but the halacha (law) is pretty clear that it’s prohibited to own a dangerous one. The halacha, goes one step further, though. It is prohibited to own an animal that could be perceived as dangerous, even if it’s not actually dangerous, because there is a certain damage that the fear of the animal could cause ot

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

You've clearly never owned a Pitbull

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

We should really try to make the wolverine the new nigger-dog. Maybe get some nog to put one in a rap video on a leash. Tell all the nignogs that if they don't own a wolverine, they aren't gangster.
Hilarity would ensue.

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

For crying out loud just get yourselves a bubby

Attached: E1C6A472-37D6-4F21-9828-1C7F348797A6.jpeg (27.22 KB, 220x281)
Attached: 1824C439-9C80-4DA5-A86F-1ED20F93A4A2.jpeg (40.1 KB, 729x486)

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

my pitbull was good therefore pitbulls are not a problem
my neighbor is a nigger and he doesn't commit crimes therefore niggers aren't a problem
Just listen to yourself.

Attached: 1397280025070.jpg (81.39 KB, 500x750)

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

poorly formatted op
trying to shill a twitter meme
"pardon my french" used incorrectly
Reported for sliding.

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

Pardon my french.
I'm sure this was much cooler when you said it out loud IRL in the 70's.

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

the 70's
It's not like the English language has improved since then.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

Lol what? The moral panic about pit bulls was stupid years ago, ya circular weaklings. Wake up and smell the futurism. Isn’t it time we refabricated humanity into a new form with what we’ve learned?

I had a creep try to tell me people like me go in circles - yeah, thanks, I sure learned a lot from being sexually harassed by a false archivist, Mr Time’s Arrow.

The locals here can’t face reality. To some extent that applies to all of Earth, but the niggers and aryans on this site are spectacularly truthless.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

It's only gotten more dumbed down as time progressed due to the third world hoardes.

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

third world hoardes.
Like a shit load of sneakers and fried chicken and grape soda?

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

The Pitbull was a Americana heroic symbol and mascot of power and gentleness.

What kind of shithole is that dog living in? Maybe, just maybe the dog has issues at home?

The solution in the media is to hire a Mexican to train your neglected dog. OP, your pike-tool suggestion is self defeating race baiting division.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

Attached: a5bc29e57bbeeaa14bfc46152dbadc63[1].jpg (18.55 KB, 268x416)

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

muh breed

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

wildlife is bred and/or trained for aggression

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Pibbles aren't a breed. They're mutts.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Every last pibble needs to be put down.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Dogs are a social construct, made for attention seeking cocksuckers, only hunting dogs are good. Pitbulls are the pinnacle of human ignorance used for the enjoyment of ugly gay british retards.

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

wtf is a "minpin"

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

THIS
THIS

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

wtf is a "minpin"
the little cage the cuckqueen locks the bepis up with?

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

I believe you meant hordes, Sir Euphoric of Atheism.

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

KILL ALL PITBULLS
DAY OF THE ANTIFREEZE SOON
ALL PITBULLS GO TO HELL

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

All Dog haters have to die

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

Pitbulls are mostly aggressive in nature towards anything, kinda like bull sharks.

Get German Shepard or Australian cattle dogs / kelpies… GS is closest to the wolf, while I personally like me Australian cattle dogs (anything with dingo+wolf in it is a fucking must have)

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

Why the full on hate??

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

Two I know off that bat, that are born aggressive (NOT ALL) are pittys and Roman nose pig dogs…

Lockjaw, hard head, recessed eyes ect.

Know my dogs and Australian fauna, just saying aye.

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

In this century we have come to realize why niggers were put in chains. I would like to thank all the good people who put niggers in chains and not allowed them into their societies. That was a very good idea.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

Indeed.

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

peak doggo coming thru

Attached: olde-english-bulldogge.jpg (26.13 KB, 351x276)

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

Tylenol kills dogs

William Myers
William Myers

Pits were bred for bulls and even bear hunting you urbanite twat. Give me the racial break down of those killed by pits.

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

There's only two kinds of people with Pit Bulls. Niggers and nigger brained. Anytime someone has a pit bull you can be assured they are an untrustworthy person. There's a reason niggers gravitate towards them and not golden retrievers.

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

creature designed to do violence does violence
Oy vey

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

eternal anglo mascot

yikes

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

I had worked in maintenance for a company with lots of residential properties. Being the newfag, I had the HUD properties. There were apartments I would not enter because of these fucking pits. I'm great with animals, I know how to ignore dogs and get along around the most territorial breeds. These fucking niggers can't raise their own womb-spawn, let alone canines. I was strongly encouraged by my boss to leave that job, because I wouldn't go near these nigger animals after one caught my pants.

Attached: jew-in-the-oven.jpg (59.8 KB, 1000x772)

Jack King
Jack King

The breed has a bad reputation because we allow people with a 75 average IQ to own an animal. 70 is retard level. Does this seem like a good idea to you?

Attached: abused-dog-nigger-owner.jpg (52.88 KB, 992x558)

David Collins
David Collins

No, its the breed, because they've been selected by niggers for nigger behavior. They've changed enough now that they're no longer English country squire dogs.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

Pits are mongrel niggers, for mongrel niggers.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

This silly shit is never going to stick, you retarded beaner.
You are a combatant in a foreign horde invasion, and you will be eradicated out of self defense for your transgressions against Aryan Folk.
You'll never be White, nigger.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

85 iq was legal retard level until they realized most blacks were below that

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

If you wanted to exterminate the breed I would have no problem with that. I just think there should be some protection for ALL animals from subhuman trash.

John Martinez
John Martinez

The pitbull thing is a TRS/twitter meme. No use arguing with trannies and faggots.

niggers own pits
pits harm someone
"IT'S THE BREED!"
niggers own guns
someone is robed/raped/shot/killed
"IT'S THE GUNS!"
I think I'm going to go with the common factor of niggers being the problem.

Sage for psyop thread.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Hahaha…I would love to see documentation on that for my collection.
I used to have a neighbor who was 75 IQ and he was a empty shell of a person whose only real interest was in fantasizing about inflicting physical harm on people with guns or knives.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

Yes, you frightened house pet posting yet another thread on the "ebil" pitbul for… …reasons?
Yes, you retarded bitch, the dog that palled around, and protected the Little Rascals is a murderous killer. The pitbul was literally called a "Nanny Dog", you fucking niggers.
Why are there still so many brainlets on this board?
OG Anons, you have to be more aggressive in protecting your territory from these fucking subversive (((tourists))). Show some teeth.
Sage and report this endless, repetitive bullshit.

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

My country has no blacks yet the number one culprit of dog attacks is a shitbull.

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

EVERYTHING WITH CELTO EURO ARYAN ROOTS GETS SUBVERSIVELY ATTACKED ON THIS BOARD USING NIGGERS, SPICS, FAGGOTS, AND COMMIES AS COVER FOR ACCEPTANCE!
DO NOT DENY YOUR OWN HISTORY, CULTURE, AND HERITAGE FOR SUCH PATHETIC, MINDLESS TRICKS!

"We White people.., amirite Honky?"
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: WeWhitePeople.jpg (10.69 KB, 255x255)

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

My country has no blacks

Attached: a1123978840bbcbedc7b50b0436cf9235311788736d3dcf58a58eace9b106b59.png (5.32 KB, 255x168)

Camden White
Camden White

Niggerdogs.

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

Everyone agrees, "owning a tiger as a pet is a bad idea because they are unpredictable wild animals that can snap at any moment", but when it comes to pitbulls faggots always fall back on the 'bad owner' excuse. Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs, and you have exactly the same mentality of a leftist shithead when you defend their consistent brutality. Do you know what kind of person defends pitbulls? Redditors, and redditors exclusively, because the pitbull is another element of the leftist revolt against society. The pitbull terrorizes us, and randomly mauls our children and eldery just as the negro does. The redditor loves the pitbull because like AIDS-spreading gay anal sex the pitbull brings destruction, and anything that endangers and hurts white people in any way is a positive in his mind. When you see someone walking a pitbull outside know that he or she is getting a thrill knowing that at any moment the little shitbag could snap and destroy the life of one of those ebul whytes. All the faggots itt defending pitbulls are just more of the 4cuck transplants that have flooded here in the past few months and shat down the quality of this board just as they did in their homeland. Fuck pitbulls, fuck their owners, and fuck the cunts who defend their existence. Kill all pitbulls kill all pitbulls kill all pitbulls

Attached: 11-year-old-attacked-by-2-pitbulls-in-park.jpg (110.92 KB, 748x997)

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

Yes.

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

saged for off topic
It amazes me that people cannot tell that semites are part nigger. Look at that fucking hair, and those lips…it is a part nigger mongrel monstrocity. It nose takes up 1/4 of its fucking face…
GIBS ME DAT
GIBS ME YO MON EYE
OY VEY WE WHITE PEE POO NEEDS MON EYE

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

the reason they like these dogs is that they fulfill the other part of a beast like masculine power fantasy.

the difference between civilized and uncivilized masculinity is that the former has self-control and has the capacity for reason while the latter has neither. The negroification of the white male is the other side of the coin of soyboys. Both attempts to dismantle civilization.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

Pitbulls are an english breed, before they were popular with criminals, they were well known as a great family dog.
No, they were known as vicious dogs that needed to be banned.
The pitbul was literally called a "Nanny Dog", you fucking niggers.
No it wasn't. That's complete bullshit made up by some stupid bitch. There is absolutely no evidence for that anywhere. What happened is some nigger apologist said "oh they are so gentle they could be called nanny dogs" in the 70s. Then in the 90s she started referencing herself saying that in the 70s as evidence that "they were called nanny dogs". You can't find a single shred of evidence that anyone called them that before the 1970s.

thetruthaboutpitbulls.blogspot.com/2010/08/nanny-dog-myth-revealed.html

The Pitbull was a Americana heroic symbol and mascot of power and gentleness.
No, it was a mascot fighting spirit. There's no gentleness involved.

Pits were bred for bulls and even bear hunting you urbanite twat.
No, they were bred for killing other dogs in pits. They were a cross between bulldogs, which had been used for bull baiting, and pit terriers. The cross was made specifically to make the most deadly dog killing dog possible, since bull baiting was banned and dog fighting was the new pastime of degenerates.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

Nice strawman, you spineless coward.
If you are irrationally afraid of, and can't control a canine, you aren't Aryan, nigger.
You predictably kvetch like a kike over Nature, and OUR relationship with animal husbandry, you desert rat.
Like everything else STOLEN, from the White Man, and then degenerated, and perverted against us
WE WILL TAKE IT ALL BACK, AND RE-ENCOURAGE NATURE TO COINCIDE WITH ARYANS ONCE AGAINI!
Keep talking shit. You accomplish nothing here.
The Ancient Blood has awakened, and you can't stop it by material means.
You have no power here.
The World is ours once again.

Attached: Home.jpg (77.56 KB, 473x401)

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

Kill yourself faggot

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

You glow

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Nuh-uh!!!!

Keep shaking your tiny fist at the sky, faggot. You're totally changing everyone's mind. If you do't believe Aryans have the strenght, and wherewithall to take it all back, and train back all back into our fold, then you are a liability, and you have no place here.
You are the spineless shit who runs, and leaves every inch of lost ground to the enemy to pervert to their liking, and then say, "SEE! ALL NIGGER SHIT!". Pathetic traitors.
You die first, useless coward.

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

irrationally afraid of
Why do you yids always resort to that lame tactic? We're not irrationally afraid of niggers or niggerdogs or homos. They are all terrible, and need to be exterminated. There's nothing irrational about it.
You predictably kvetch like a kike over Nature
No, you do. We understand the nature of the nigger, which is why we know it has no place in human society. You deny the nature of the nigger, and pretend it can be civilized.
evidence doesn't count only my feelings
Don't trip over your nose.

Evan Green
Evan Green

I already gave you the proof, you dumb nigger.
Little Rascals were well before the '70s, you retarded kike.
I swear you idiots make no fucking sense. What are you even doing here? If you're this fucking lazy, and incapable of using logic for your subversive tricks, why are you getting paid to destroy yourselves here in front of such a large audience? Is this the very best we can expect from you idiots?
Then by all means, keep it coming, you fucking morons! You're doing more for our cause than we could ever imagine doing on our own!
BWHAAAHAAHA!!
THANK YOU!
Nice Red Herring, you retarded kike. I'm not talking about niggers. I'm talking about Pitbuls. One is not the other, you retarded kike, even though that bullshit non sequitur is required for your subversion to work.
Too bad you glow like the sun in here amongst your Superiors, fucking moronic yid.
I already told you, you have no power here.
WE ARE THE WIZARDS NOW, BITCH!

William King
William King

YOU ARE RATIONALLY FEARFUL OF ARYANS, AND OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ANIMAL KINGDOM!

…for good reason.

Attached: (You).jpeg (31.55 KB, 326x480)

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

pitbulls are a violent breed that need to be exterminated. the only white people that own them are nigger apologist cuck liberals.

gee, i wonder why liberals would vouch for and even own a violent dog while arguing that "its how theyre raised, not the breed. breed doesnt dictate how violent something is!"
hmm……. i wonder if that train of thought is linked to other beliefs they hold.

HMMMMMM

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

nigger

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

Little Rascals were well before the '70s
And? They didn't call it a nanny dog, it was portrayed by over a dozen different dogs, most of which were killed, and the plot of one episode was even a dog catcher trying to catch petey to kill him because shitbulls are vicious.
I swear you idiots make no fucking sense.
Read the link you dumb yid. Shitbulls were bred as pit dogs. There's tons of evidence given to support this. You have provided no evidence at all.
I'm not talking about niggers. I'm talking about Pitbuls
And I am demonstrating how your pilpul is the same in both cases. Niggerdogs can not be civilized just as niggers can not. But in both cases you yids push the lie that genes don't matter.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

Uncle Ted knows why liberals self destruct

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

shitskin slide

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

And now you can see just how pathetic the retarded kike becomes when they double down with chutzpa after getting exposed attempting their tricks to relate everything STOLEN from the Aryan Man with their golems, niggers, spics, and faggots.
>i wonder why liberals would vouch for and even own a violent dog
So, now pitbuls, are a "liberal" dog breed?
Is it your own retardation you're projecting, kikes, or do you really believe we're this stupid?
I can't wait to meet you idiots.
…tick tock.
And? They didn't call it a nanny dog, it was portrayed by over a dozen different dogs, most of which were killed, and the plot of one episode was even a dog catcher trying to catch petey to kill him because shitbulls are vicious.
Another strawman, backed by /trustmegoy?
You really suck at this. I won't even bother honoring this with an intelligent response.
I'll allow your blatant idiocy and bullshit to stand on its own for the class to decide, nigger.
Niggerdogs
So, now niggers are ancient dog breeders, and their mastery of husbandry spread into Europe, and then Aryan Men adopted their breeding genius? "Niggerdogs" were already civilized by Aryan Men long before niggers came into contact with them, you retarded kike!
What exactly are you trying to get everyone here to believe with this bullshit thread, you fucking retarded kikes?
That we should disavow, and destroy our own heritage, history, and innovative creations because they've been subverted, perverted, and tainted by you kikes, and your nigger golems?
Are you idiots even capable of recognizing how fucking transparent you are here?
We are going to do the opposite! We are going to take it ALL BACK, remove your from our path into the future, and retrain ALL OF IT back into our Superior fold!
The fact that you get so angry when your bullshit arguments don't stick is only half the give-away.
I won't tell you what the other half is. I'll let you keep coming back here to embarrass yourselves as you try hopelessly to figure it out.
(unfortunately for you, most of us already see it)
GOOD LUCK, RETARDED KIKES!
BWAHAAAHA!!
Kill your own fucking mongrel mutts, you pathetic shit stains! Our canine companions will be standing beside us in the coming war.
Protect your neck!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (440.99 KB, 551x433)

David Phillips
David Phillips

Say one more bad thing about my dog you filthy niggers

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (71.56 KB, 184x184)

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

Really, you value your dog above European lives?
I don't think you belong here user.

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

Awe! You took the very next meme in my lineup for this slide thread, user!!
It would seem we're on the same page then.
THE ENTIRE NATURAL WORLD LIVES IN COOPERATION WITH THE ARYAN MAN!

The jealously and resentment of the subhuman classes are the only reason they keep crawling up our ass, trying to get us to hate ourselves as much as they do.
NEVER!

HA! This Strawman is extra pathetic, you retarded kike. Doesn't even make sense. You aren't even European, yid, and the pitbull is not a threat to our Volk.
You have no power here, you flaccid rope weight.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (435.88 KB, 747x420)

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

Your photo gave me chills. You must hate your offspring.
I am not worried about you 'being European' with a photo like that. Only niggers and subhumans don't care what happens to their children.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

Stop attempting to project your cowardice and weakness onto your Superiors, kike. None of this nonsense is going to work. You'll never access the Aryan Spirit, so you'll never understand why your tired, ancient tricks don't work on us anymore.
I am thoroughly enjoying watching you squirm as you try, though! Your fear is delicious, and warming to me.
You know we're coming, and nothing you do or say can stop it, right?
Keep talking shit on our dogs though. I'm certain on some lower timeline this pitiful subversion works on some retards who still believe your blatant lies. It's not working here.
Sleep well, yid. See you soon!

(picz related) Can you even breathe still, you frightened house pet?!!!
OY VEY!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (305.45 KB, 500x500)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (581.62 KB, 1067x600)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.21 MB, 736x981)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (176.61 KB, 480x360)

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

a nigger-Aryan got the GETS
This is the current state of Zig Forums

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

durr the breed is impervious, its just the niggers
Are you this dense you coon? No, you can't correct bad genes, and they've been selected BY niggers for nigger behavior. You clearly don't belong around animals either.

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

You're not fooling anyone, vermin.
You have no power here.
But, keep trying. All it does is show anons how your pathetic fucking game works, bitch.
My God quints say you're BTFO, nigger.
THIS IS ALWAYS THE STATE OF Zig Forums!!
Now, run along, Nancy, before you skin a knee.
Holy shit! Can you believe it? I can't believe it. Can you?

ANOTHER STRAWMAN!

I don't believe it.
How does one argue such an impervious statement?!
I give up, I guess.
NIGGERDOG, BAD!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (106.95 KB, 255x204)

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

Hey! Where'd everybody go? You were all so intent on proving the evil wickedness of pitbulls just a moment ago. What happened to the fervor in this slide thread? It can't be this easy to TOTALLY WRECK your pathetic attempts to get us to in-fight, can it?
Is this the best Tel-Aviv has to offer us anymore?
IT'S NOT EVEN SPORTING!
I almost feel bad for you worthless shit smears.
Almost.
We're coming.
You will not stop, or even hinder your fate.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (218.17 KB, 400x303)

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

…and I'm bringing my fucking dogs with me.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (60 KB, 250x203)

Nathan James
Nathan James

I won't even bother honoring this with an intelligent response.
You can't make an intelligent response. You ignore the concrete evidence presented, and continue to repeat "but my feelings!11"
So, now niggers are ancient dog breeders
Niggerdogs are not ancient, they are 150 years old you dumb fuck.
Kill your own fucking mongrel mutts, you pathetic shit stains! Our canine companions will be standing beside us in the coming war.
Your shitbulls will maul you and then we will shoot them. Seriously Tyrone, you're not human.
look, if a nigger isn't killing a white person for a second that means niggers are fine!
ca.news.yahoo.com/3-week-old-dies-dog-151400058.html
Such good nannies!

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

'God quints' and your words don't mean anything in the face of science user. We are not the niggers here. But your intentionally putting your offspring in danger of death clearly indicates that you are a nigger.

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

Seriously user, I looked up 'big cat mauling human' and a good 1/4 to 1/2 of the images where eulogies to humans who had been mauled by pitbulls. Not even searching for it. 'Mauling' and 'human' just returns tons of pitbull cases.

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

Nah you're just a bigot. Dindogs dindu nuffin, they good boys. Look at this wonderful nanny taking care of its owner's child: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6347315/Mom-tries-slit-pit-bulls-throat-stop-mauling-baby-death.html

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

old.reddit.com/r/BanPitBulls/comments/c0maab/propit_people_dont_care_about_individual_pits/

Has anyone else noticed that the majority of Pit people don't actually care about individual Pits? They generally care more about the "stigma" surrounding Pits than a singular Pit.

Someone could give good advice about a Pit, but if it is anything other than "Pits are the goodest doggos" pro Pit people will attack them. They are willing to encourage improper training/ownership in order to push their agenda. They are willing to ignore sound advice or recommendations that apply to ALL dogs if the person giving advice doesn't worship Pits.

It goes beyond perpetuating the nanny dog myth or taking pictures of their Pits with babies. It goes as far as basic dog care. If an anti-Pit person points out that a Pits nails need to be trimmed, for the health of the Pit, pro-Pit people will downvote or argue just to "stick it" to the anti-Pit person.

Pro-Pit people would genuinely rather see a Pit suffer than support ANYTHING said by someone who dislikes Pits. It is sickening. These people don't even care about Pits. They only care about virtue signaling, martyrdom, being victims, or being "woke" and "saviors."

It is so frustrating that these people are basically fighting for dogs that they don't even care about. They care about the breed as a whole, yes. But don't genuinely care about any single Pit. People and pets are dying for literally nothing but pro-Pit peoples' egos, which to me is somehow worse than if Pit people genuinely loved Pits.

One final thing: if Pro-Pit people actually cared about anything other than themselves, they would advocate for spaying and neutering Pits, restrictions on ownership, and harsh punishments for owners of Pits that attack. It's just so blatantly clear Pit people only care about their egos.

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

based

RAW GROUND BEEF + BROKEN GLASS = PIT BULL SNACK

Attached: LOL.png (1.09 MB, 931x709)

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

a 'bigot' against dogs? I think you have issues, user.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

Don't be a nigger. Pits should be euthanized humanely. It isn't their fault they are abominations, and only a subhuman would take pleasure in torturing them.
I think you have reading comprehension issues, user.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

(((search))) it up on (((Google))), "nigger".

Gee, did you really find what you were looking for? AMAZING!
You already got BTFOd.
Re-read the thread to get BTFOd again.
I'm done with your tattered, listless carcass, faggot.
It's funny that you can't even figure out why you idiots glow so brightly around here.
KEEP IT UP, FAGGOTS!
We're still coming, WITH OUR DOGS!, and you can't stop it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (584.86 KB, 645x498)

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

Don't be a nigger. Pits should be euthanized humanely. It isn't their fault they are abominations, and only a subhuman would take pleasure in torturing them.
nah fuck off, they're evil monsters and deserve to suffer

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

No, the people who breed them deserve to suffer. You also sound like you deserve to suffer Chang.

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

You WILL suffer, nigger.

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

No, the people who breed them deserve to suffer
why not both? pit bulls are evil, I hate them, they deserve to hurt
muh chink
muh nigger
I am a proud A R Y V /\/ man that loves cats, is indifferent to most dogs, and LOATHES shitbulls, thank you very much

pitbulls kill white children and are the enemies of the white race, on the same level as jews

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHI- :DD
AWWOWOWOWOWOOOO!!!!! :—DDD
BANG BANG
fug x–DDD

Attached: nog-vs-dog.webm (8.82 MB, 1280x720)

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

bost morr pls t. shitbul batrol :-DDD

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

You're admitting to being a spineless cowardly bitch in an open forum for posterity? AND you don't have a natural affinity to canines?
You aren't Aryan, you nigger.

Attached: Wolfsangel1.png (2.97 KB, 300x151)

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

my tiny yellow pecker gets hard thinking about torturing animals
oy vey I am not a yellow jew gweilo!

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

You can't even write it out, kike.
ARYAN
We're coming, vermin.

Attached: Wolfsangel2.png (43.61 KB, 302x302)

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

if you don't want white babies to be mauled to death by dangerous beasts, then you're a "spineless cowardly bitch"
wew
AND you don't have a natural affinity to canines?
no, I don't really see the appeal of dogs. some of the most aesthetic breeds are kind of cute when they're puppies, I guess. pit bulls are butt ugly and extremely dangerous, they're worthless mongrels
pit bulls aren't worthy of the title "animal" any more than niggers are worthy of the title "human". they're monsters, abominations, malevolent harbingers of suffering and death. I absolutely oppose animal abuse for any other kind of animal; pit bulls are the only exception because they are pure evil
accusing an user of being a kike for no reason
this is extremely tiresome and I think this board would be better off if you didn't post here. I bet you were a MIGAtard

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

also I don't agree with this "all white people must love dogs" meme, it's the same kind of logic that normalfags have that "you MUST like sports, or else you are an asocial freak". I respect the fact that other people like them, but I don't care for them personally. they're just faggotized wolves that we bred to hunt with and stuff

Attached: 3a7bbf8ac16e35a016cdfab978dfaaed812f5b728e641153ae8f6c389dec4ff5.png (181.96 KB, 508x508)

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

pit bulls aren't worthy of the title "animal"
It isn't a title, it is a kingdom. And they are in it, just like you.
hey're monsters, abominations, malevolent harbingers of suffering and death.
Which does not justify torture. Your cruelty reflects on you as a subhuman, not on those you would torture.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

No one gives a shit what you "believe" you fucking coward faggot. You played yourself in front of the entire class. Congratulations.
If you were Aryan, you'd know that animal husbandry IS EXCLUSIVELY OUR DOMAIN.
You kvetch like a kike. You are dark and negative like a kike. You argue in "feelings", and "beliefs" like a kike.
Canines are in our very Blood.
You're aren't fooling anyone.
You'll never be White, nigger.

Attached: Fenrir&Tyr.jpeg (268.14 KB, 876x654)

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

Which does not justify torture
many pit bulls have caused suffering and death to white children cats. therefore, all pit bulls deserve suffering and death. it's not complicated, and if you disagree, then you're wrong

"does not justify" implies that there is something that requires justification in the first place, which there is not. pit bulls should not exist, they are a high-consequence mistake, and therefore there is no morality governing the methods that should be employed to dispose of them. I would argue that because of their wicked nature, they deserve any harm that comes their way, including pain
Canines are in our very Blood.
dumb meme
woof woof
bark bark
pant pant
slobber
awoooo
yeah if I'm not opposed with this shit, surely I must be a nigger or a kike or a chink, right? fucking dumbass

Attached: 79a09ea4cb0a578c62d479dc4927947698df04a79a9082595da88038fe537c36.jpg (95.25 KB, 743x800)

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

many pit bulls have caused suffering and death to white children cats
many pit bulls have caused suffering and death to white children and cats
pardon my typo

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

opposed
obsessed*

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

many pit bulls have caused suffering and death to white children cats
And so you want to cause suffering to them. Meaning you are no better than a nigger or a shitbull.
pit bulls should not exist
Which is why they should be killed you fucking subhuman retard. If you can't even follow the conversation, stop trying to have it.
I would argue that because of their wicked nature, they deserve any harm that comes their way, including pain
They do not have a wicked nature you fucking mong, they are just killing machines.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

If they're just machines what difference does it make if they suffer or not? Anyways, shitbulls have the spirits of niggers, and therefore should be tormented just as the nigger must, in order that justice be done for the countless white victims of niggertry

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

They are not literally machines you moron.
niggers are bad so we should behave like niggers
I remember when Zig Forums knew of uncle Adolf, rather than just being a bunch of degenerate scum.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

any suffering pit bulls get is justified punishment for the suffering they cause to worthwhile creatures, I don't see the problem
delivering due justice and avenging victims is "behaving like niggers" and "being DUH JENN ERR ITT"

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

No it is not. Death is the justified punishment. Death is justice. Torture is just you being a subhuman. Death is justified for you too.

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

what about the non-whites that have committed atrocities against white people? do they deserve a merciful euthanization too?

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Mercy has nothing to do with it. If you enjoy inflicting pain, you are a subhuman, and you deserve death. It can be acceptable to torture sapient beings like chinks and niggers, not because they "deserve" it, but because it can be an effective deterrent to other chinks or niggers not to engage in whatever behavior you are trying to discourage. A non sapient creature like a dog can not understand that you tortured some other dog because yet another dog killed a child, so it can not make the decision to avoid killing children as a result of your actions.

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

Agreed. However, even torturing subhuman degenerates, like this faggot, is beyond worth as well.
Eradicate vermin. Period. If a message is needed, place their flayed carcass on a pike.

Attached: 20fcaf3c4b4e5e7062f5580cf9eecdf59a5edd04031a180ddde0fb400b4fc2f0.jpg (14.61 KB, 241x255)

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

I mean, yeah it is.
Its called natural selection

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

Dogs and niggers are only as good as their owners. Bad owners / no owners = bad dogs. Good owners have good dogs.
the friendliest dog i know is a pitbull
<the meanest and worst dog i know is a rescued black lab
But you faggots will ignore that and continue to shill the pitbull meme

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

doge haters are like cats. They have no soul.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

muh based nigger dindu nuffin!
he a good boy he just heard a noise and couldn't help mauling the child to death!