Boomers are going to die soon white-pill thread

The gatekeeper generation can't live forever. After they die many things will change. It's shocking to believe that so much cultural rot relies on only a few super ridiculously old fuck nuggets refusing to die, but that's where we are. George Soros dying will be the end of antifa/ occupy wall street. These groups only survive at his whim. If the new thing is "the coffee party" but he's just not that into it. POOF. It's gone. Just like buzzfeed and pussy riot when the money dries up, the mercs will be gone. DNC doesn't have money to pay homeless people like they used to.

On the right the deaths of the Koch brothers will be a giant blow to neoconservatism.

Ginsberg will die and her gatekeeper position on abortion will be finished. Roe V Wade is already falling as a carved in stone legal principle.

Legacy news is almost finished.

"Principled conservatives" and "center-left moderate democrats" are basically no longer acceptable as a team to co-fuck us up the ass.

60s radicals embeded in education are exposed and the cost/reward of college is prohibitive so their power is somewhat of a moot point; but they will die soon as well.

It's following the trend of music companies trying to destroy limewire, eventually failing and not being able to sell 20 dollar cds, blockbuster video going out of business.

The gatekeeper model can't last when boomers are totally obsessed with not passing the torch and instead consolidation power centered on their decrepit molding husk bodies.

Sometimes we discuss direct action or acceleration or realpolitik being the key to having a break through, but it's worth considering that a great deal of change is going to happen simply by advanced stages of diabetes.

This isn't to say be apathetic or not pursue various strategies of white interest but we should talk about and plan for how fucking different things are going to be just from boomers dying.

Attached: GraveHole.jpg (520x390, 66.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/normalwhites/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think Soros kids have the give-a-fuck that their dad does and I imagine they're going to squander his fortune. Left are amazing at looting their NGO and charities piggy banks. They can set up trust funds and try all sorts of legal strategies to keep it going but it won't work. Once the patriarch is dead and not able to enforce his vision everyone will scatter. Boomer leftism is extremely hierarchical and when the king dies suddenly everyone will have new ideas that they can implement. Or they can just do the old ideas very poorly and bleed out the resources with make-work positions if they just want to ride out the money on hedonism.

BUMPED as fucking Fuck. FUCK Boomers

Wonder if these are a keyword bot. Classic responses every time boomers are mentioned.

Meanwhile YouTube is taking its place and normies are none the wiser.

Before boomers die, we have to take care of them in their geriatric years. We should really be talking about how to do this with a declining population without bringing in immigrants. Even Japan had to cuck on immigration for this reason.

Excuse the Reddit spacing, I was merely separating ideas. Saged for doublepost.

It's not fair to hate my parents for being naive. There was total media saturation during their time so I just let them live easily as I can, and air their tires on any election day. I can't say I would have done better with the extent of the cultural marxism they grew up in. Maybe I would have been even more blue-pilled? Fuck if I know.

But definitely do the tire thing.

Also (I don't know about you) but my parents aren't gatekeeper boomers. There really is only a select group. Maybe a thousand? in Washington basically running the world fucking world. Mostly jews but also Golem whites.

Reddit spam. Anti-white D&C. No content.

Fuck off back to reddit kike.

Well we're going to lose a huge white voting group. This sounds bad but it might be way better. There's a good case that they're so functionally retarded that naively they're acting as traitors and we'll be better off.

One scenario is they die, but it then becomes socially acceptable to criticize Jewish power. Ideally the obvious threat being revealed in our generation more than theirs is a huge motivator for youth who make up the difference in voting out of urgency. That's the rose-glasses way to look at it. I think it might go that way.

At the very least keep them happy to get what's left rather than them donating it to jews and niggers because their children are (((ungrateful))).

and cynical brainwashed "redpilled" self-satisfied IT-whoreZ are coming
do it yourself and do not hope for these nonsense "fathers-children" fables

No content but boomers are enemies of white race. We will miss Jared Taylor but moust of them are good jewish slaves.

not a boomer
not a boomer
not boomers

I thought this thread was about boomers

Just to sum it up easily. Boomers gatekeeping naming the jew is not worth their vote. We'll be better off in like 10-15 years no matter what.

literally the entire zoomer generation thinks satanism is cool and are all narcissists because of social media. there is nothing genuine about their entire generation. millenials are pozzed but they atleast have some humanity inside them. its all going according to plan.

Fair enough but for all intents and purposes they follow the boomerism ideology and it will die with them.

GenX millenials are the first generation to see single mother households are total fucking failures. I think we can reasonably expect push-back toward traditional nuclear families. I don't know how the men will figure out how to not get divorce raped. But there are ways.

Knowing is half the battle. and these ones do fucking know.

Seems like the anvil is heating up

in 15 years the oldest millennials will be starting to retire. The millennials got raped by 2008 and are about to get raped again by the incoming recession. So they will be entering late middle age with no skills, no wealth and a bunch of expensive tattoos. Expect open generational war at that point.

You are late to the party OP. I'm doing my long march for institution for last decade. With another dead boomer fuck Im closer to the target.

Just as a thought exercise: what happens to a kid who sees one of his peers get his penis cut off and his father commit suicide because his mother was into feminism? I think it's fair to say his motivation to vote, become involved in politics, become a judge, take direct action etc. will be stronger than what we've seen in the past.

The boiling the frog idea isn't really how progressiveness is playing out. They went from don't hate gay people to cut off your dick and pedophiles are okay too bro in like a weekend. It hasn't been this slow brilliant plot executed perfectly.

Ummm, boomers are named for the baby boom in 1946 begun by GIs coming home from WWII. The boomer generation is counted through 1964 when the first of them graduated from high school. Soros was born in 1930. Charles, the younger Koch brother was born in 1940. Ruth Ginsburg was born in 1933. Your views would be more persuasive if you weren't a dumbfuck.

Me too. Also home-school and career planing for children is wise. Just as an aside it's pretty revealing that the left talks out of two sides of their mouth when you try to guide your children.

I don't hate my parents or grandparents at all. I love them. They were never the problem. It's called nuance you fucking shill. But you already knew that you're just here to divide.

Most boomers will still be alive for another 20 years, and they won't be completely gone for 40 years. I wouldn't hold my breath.

If our government was taken over by the longmarch why can't we retake ground the same way? I've never understood this. The shit won't stop you direct action either. You absolutely can do both.

Soros is a pretty important one. I can't see giving him another 20-40. I think we'll be surprised just how much of a stranglehold that one baggy-eyed fuck has.

you'd be surprised kid

Get out.

Fair. The boomer bosses are technically eternal vampire greatest generation. They are running the boomer shit show though. multi-culti, feminism, power hoarding and gatekeeping makes them honorary boomers.

Oh look!

ANOTHER GENERATIONAL D&C KIKE THREAD!

So original. So organic.

I TOTALLY HATE MY DAD! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MY GRANDFATHER IS DEAD! ALL MY WOES WILL END, AND THE RICHES WILL FINALLY FLOW INTO MY POCKETS! I MIGHT EVEN KILL THEM TO GET MY GIBS!

Yeah, we don't see (((you))) at all in our house, you fucking glowing niggerkikes.
You're all going to swing, and sooner than you think for continually fucking with us like this.
You are not safe, and there is no where left in this world where you can hide from us.
And men like me have nothing more to live for than the survival of my People, and a future for Aryan Children!
You've destroyed everything else in my world, and now I owe you for the balance, ten fold.
You think I'm joking?
…tick tock, niggers.

no u

40 years? I will be 75 years old in 40 years. Do you expected them to live 100+ years?

The youngest boomers were born in 1964.

I would say this is exhibit A of why post-boomerism generation will vote enough to off-set the passing of boomers. My hope is that an extra-motivated genx/z generation will off-set the lose of white voters simply by virtue of the fact that they've seen so much horrible shit.

I'd guess that this poster has had to deal with more forced integration and single mother ass kissing than any human being can bear and we're now at the tipping point for something better.

the fire rises.

Soros is the OmegaBoomer lord of all boomerism born before time began. At the dawn of the earth he was there to try to get the first men that existed to fuck each other in the ass and put the women in charge of all resources. He is the protoboomer.

OP is Soros. Be respectful, peeps. We’re bein’ graced.

I’m joking, but I’m not joking. Try thinking past the rage-slavery and pretend you’re the heirs of a culture that doesn’t chimp out to show pride. Remember that MLK got things done by being graceful. He had gravitas. He had white guy strength. He shifted white society because white society stems in a power sure enough to be gentle, and that was MLK.

OP. Soros. Sir. I’m sorry the techrev I’ve been trying to inspire isn’t saving your life fast enough. I’m sorry you’ve come up on the wrong end of my immaterial weapons. I know it’s not much comfort in a world of psychos, but I was and remain peaceful. McCain died before the big plan put him back in the sweeter song, and if there’s anyone who knows my whole history, they might know I tried to sweep around at the end when I realized, “Oh, shit. He’s actually dying.”. Death muddies everything. I’d rather be gatekept a thousand years than lose any worthy mind on this Earth. “When a person dies, a world dies.” I only first heard that phrase recently, but it’s awesome. Better than what I’ve said that’s like it.

I don’t think the fossil factions are trying to keep the gates. I think they’re trying to pass the torch to respectable aristocrats with perfect imitable origins, because they don’t believe the general public has the capacity for peaceful strength anymore. I think this is… annoying, tbh. Chans are run by two-faced stalking liars who project every kind of retardation onto their opponents while screaming if anyone dares speak too much truth, because the truth is too kind, too peaceful, and too inclined to break with the delusional all-watch nutbaggery that has since 9/11 been the mandatory way of leadership in the first world. But I can’t teach disloyalty to corrupted old people, I know. I have enough empathy - and enough idealism - that I can still regret their passing.

The hour passes. The paranoid stalking leadership and the fascism they’ve enforced is fading. So it goes, and always has. Mine is the final revolution, whereafter the dynamism of this species… shall flame out and give way to something that never existed before. But it will look like the dynamism of man shall never turn the loop again, if only my revolution can exist in power.

If only the hatred of those who watch and punish status violations can be held in check.

I would recommend ceasing to try to empower the perfect. Give up aristocratism; empower the impossibles. There is a well of merit beyond the puerile practice of treating power as something to be earned, for the skill of interpreting policy is not the skill of earning power.

You have image consultancies. Use them to ameliorate the great struggle to find the worthy. Build support structures for people who can parse policy even if they’ve no charisma. Beware that judgment itself; for the truest root of influence is not charisma, but the truth, which even in being sought cannot be suppressed without crushing society into authoritarianism.

Keep the gates of the garden not against aliens, but keep them against the violent and the animal (reproductive). I would say do not even keep them against the dishonest, for people often call dishonest that which they do not understand. Yet violence and animalism should be more surely identifiable; I speak only for myself, but I would bruise none and seek no feral opportunity in power.

I have worked consistently for the left through the whole of my life though the left reacted to my activism with stalking, abuse, and lies, and showed me thus that it was corrupted with post-integrity hyperpartisanship, lashing out at its own pattern and decrying in me the hatreds of one who did not even give up upon them for that I dared cling to ideals; still, ideas exist ofttimes in a purer form than mortal corruptions, and a policy corrupted is oft a policy untested. I understand this. I have not bowed before those forces that would destroy integrity and call themselves the defenders of integrity. Nor shall I ever.

You have image consultancies. In a world where a terror if irrationally violence drove leftists into stalking irrationality, why has the doctrine of inclusiveness not extended to the point of building up good-image leaders with true, softer-spoken powers behind them? This is not a new technology, and it insulates powerfully against threats. It is the very resort I have used as an activist facing absurd retaliations.

Moron!

In 10-20 years' time the whites in the US will be a minority…

But yay! the boomers will be dead.

Let's wait till then and all our problems will solve themselves.

And when Soros is dead, it will be the end of antifa.

You must be a special kind of stupid.

A younger, more vicious Jew will replace Soros.

Talk about cope dope.

Let's wait till the boomers die, and then things will be better.

terror of* irrational* violence

holy reddit spacing batman

I really like your spacing!

It is really special…

It makes me want to get up and dance.

I hope you feel the same way.

Don't you?

By the way, I don't care that you're a TORpedo.

That's okay,

user.

A more motivated minority.
Yes, but I'm presuming half of the leftist power is based on them acting in stealth. That phase is now over. This new breed can't help but virtue signal. They're tripping all over themselves to be more radical then one another in their lust for attention. It divides them and motivates their opposition.

You actually believe anyone is reading your wall of demoralizing, arrogant shit talking nonsense, you retarded whore?
That's adorable.
No one here is listening to the irreverent rantings of bitter, cynical, blown out Leftist sluts jumping sides for social convenience, only to discover your contradictory beliefs consume themselves before even being implemented.
Now, go make a sammich for your cats, bitch.
You're done here.

This user gets it.
The Fire Rises.
IT'S BURNING MY ASS!
#SayWhenLads

I didn’t cry when McCain died, but I might cry when Soros. I wanted that young blood thing to be farther along than I think it really is; I wanted him to be doing it.

Your word choice says you already did read it. You know, I’m not the only person who can do that, who can see little influences in text. The others of my gen just got corrupted in little ways, and turned their backs on the part of nerd culture where having integrity enough to honestly share perceptions was part of.

I don’t feel like speculating about why. Soros is a rival. I hate the thought of losing rivals like I hate the thought of losing friends.

Imagine this "durr martin luther king is great we can all agree on that" guy 50 years ago. Everybody nods and goes along with it. Now? There's a dude in this thread ready to bite his face. kek

Listen lads. I think the kids are going to be alright. zippity doo daw it's a wonderful day.

We will win. Leftists will be killed and raped. You can't stop it.

To lament a rival…

You people, for all your obsession with strength, you don’t understand honorable contest. It’s not about who is big and who is little. The least footsoldier can be honorable to a king, and a king can be honorable to a footsoldier, and both of these can be honorable unto their counterparts upon the far side of the shieldwall. Honor in many fictions feeds ever-escalating conflicts, but that is more properly vengeance, which honor frays in recognition. In life honor is more the art of finite war. Honorable soldiers don’t have to die at war. They can fight in a battle and still honor a truce. They can celebrate a victory or a peace treaty. They can beat their swords into plowshares without feeling like they’re beating their souls into dust. Honorless warriors fight forever; honorable warriors someday get to go home.

It’s part of the old cultural cycles, sending the honorable warriors home. Part of the intellectual decay in recent decades has been the trouthanded insistence that all stories meet archetypal patterns that they really sometimes don’t. I would end the cycle of the honorable warrior, but not by ending honor. Can you imagine more than one end to a cycle?

You are all too mindless in your chains, too hostile to the cultural heritage of the west. I need not know which among you speaks sincerely to notice that.

Boomer = Wypipo for unaware memekids.

You are eating up generational D&C made for cuckchan. Replace boomer with whites on a boomer wojack meme, and realize what you're really saying. It's hard to admit you've been played by the enemy.

Bumpan. good entry redpill for our summerfriends.
I don't think any generation in history has taken so much from their ancestors and left so little for their sons and daughters.

Attached: Wesnothlich.png (500x500, 213.66K)

The percentage of the population that is white is boosted by boomers and the generation that is their parents. In reality those who're above the age of reproduction are a demographic dead end.

Oh, okay. "Science" says kill your dad, and grandfather?
Sounds legit.

You're still just sucking wind, bitch.
Now go.
That sammich ain't gonna make itself, whore.

Attached: D8qaSsNXUAEdw7T.jpg (633x960, 87.73K)

Brainlet tier analysis. They're not gonna vote to get what they want. They'll take it by force from a dying America.

What I'm saying is that we should only count those who're able to reproduce in the population statistics. Do you honestly care about those who're in retirement facilities regarding the percentage of whites in the population?

Found the boomer.

Attached: Boomers.png (737x1071 1.06 MB, 278.96K)

Post-boomers will do ALL pro-white actions more fervently. There's every reason to believe post-boomers having seen horrors their parents did not will react in a Weimar like scenario when they have the chance to take power from the boomer death-grip.

That's my appraisal, but it might be because I'm such a happy-go lucky optimist. I've started skipping more lately. I'm going to practice my jig.

I'm not sure which is more stupid, believing this going to happen or actually wanting it to happen

Attached: 60678748_412479202663736_986093156615924734_n.jpg (1080x1044, 75.02K)

That sure worked for South Africa

You’re all so easily demoralized because what demoralizes you is western culture. At least when I complained of leftists using demoralization tactics years ago, I meant they were being two-faced in gravitas, undermining it. The left maintained its purchased perfect corporate corrals even as it ditched on old necessary methods centered around giving gravitas to the poor and detested.

And
I
am
a
leftist!

It demoralized the fuck out of the left to do that. Since they didn’t teach calm strength and harmony to their activists, said activists went on to grow chasms between each other, to mangle words and go on the attack based on misunderstandings, to dump off empathy in favor of skittles and celebrities, to encourage righteous violence against arbitrarily chosen opposing symbols and whoever didn’t support tearing them down, and to set off virtual war narratives willy nilly without checking their goals and targets… We were to honor leftism as though its all-loving ideals were perfect even though we were actually living in an age of growing inequality and declining tolerance. It all really undermined my allied causes!

Unless some of the leftwards suspicions I’ve seen about the man benefitting from inequality are true, odds are Soros had no part in any of that. And if those rumors are true, it still seems likely most of the thrust of what went down cut across the man’s interests, worsening his twilight years. And it’s just… with honesty at a low ebb, people can’t even compare notes anymore. People are still locked up tight and dependent on methods they can’t admit to. Better methods weren’t taught.

I thought they were, but I never had the connections to know. Did anyone else play A Force More Powerful? It’s ancient now, but I had some fun with that. I took it as more representative than it’s turned out to be.

Western culture didn’t trend left because of Jews. It trended left because taking care of the poor leads to a more prosperous society than one where poor people rumba, rude, and riot. It trended left because doing so is more pleasant. It trended left because westerners believe in spring and help each other through cold, believe in harvest and help each other through drought. Western society trended left because people don’t want their society to be a festering pit of pollution, crime, and corruption. If the Jews are the avatars of that tendency - but y’know, I suspect they aren’t? I suspect that reputation, built so assiduously here, is just a little too good to be true. Ah, but if they are! What leaders they must be! How could we do better?

Why would it be better to exalt violent niggers who happen to have blue eyes and white skin, than to have the whole edifice of western culture, with all its prosperity and all its concomitant sciences?

Nobody’s EVER gonna dedicate a museum in my name, for in this culture I AM WILLING TO BE NOBODY!

Can you even imagine having that much pride in your society?

Of course you can’t. You’re raceniggers, whining like bitches about how someone your took your pride away. You see narcissism in actual cultural sophistication at a level that defends strength and worth in society.

Tired of White Nationalism always being anti White?

Let's find other venues that are pro White without the mental illness.

https:// 8ch.net/ normalwhites/index.html (remove spaces)
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/normalwhites/index.html

No just tired of you.

You won't do shit ever except shitpost for the Jews.

The boomers when younger would have started a civil war given the same circumstances. You fags are too scared to even meet up in real life for a fucking cup of coffee.

Whites are tired of your fucking WN cult of shit for the Jews.

Cry some moar torpedo

That is correct. These fuckers are on their last legs, clinging to each and every gasp of air, running out of time. And the ticking of time is relentless. Soon, the pyramid of cards will collapse.

Whitepill? Hating on Whites is anti White asshole.

I want to torture and kill all boomers!

oy vey goyim! dont you dare to respect and love your parents and grandparents. dont you dare to learn from their experiences and listen to the stories from the past

That's a new one. Let me guess, the faggot known as OP imagines that the only thing keeping him from running shit is his daddy. DUMB FUCK, if you'd been paying attention instead of smoking weed and playing videogames, you'd know that kikes are going to slide in shitskins to run the show. When the boomers go, we go down.

This faggot goes to some overpriced homo school his parents pay for.

Fuck your stupid, He has several kids and one of the son's is super turbo kike like him++.

This faggot goes on and on but his bullshit ideas is this, don't do anything goys, just wait for people to die. Rockefeller was what? 96 when he finally kicked the bucket. Nothing changed. It will be 20 years before all the cunts are gone.

Next time your bitch ass thinks of making a thread, just STFU.

Imagine claiming to be fighting for your race and people, and then falling into one of the most obvious of all fucking jewish tricks of pitting a people against itself - whether it is class conflict, gender conflict, generation conflict or so on.
OP IS AN ABSOLUTE FAGGOT
Also implying anything is going to change once the boomer dies - aside from us being fewer, less powerful, poorer and thus at greater risk of being attacked directly oppressed and maybe even genocided.
I mean you're not going to change or do anything different, just because the "boomers have died" and for that, you're not going to see any change. Or if you plan on doing something then, why not now? Fuck you OP.

Boomers would vote suck jewish cock harder than anyone else in history. Generation of junkies from Woodstock who fought elites with weed and LSD. They would open borders even wider than jews.

boomers dying is the black pill

1. baby boomers were called baby boomers from the massive population expanse
2. every other generation that has followed has had fewer offspring
3. the baby boomer generation currently makes up 40% of the white population
4. in the next 10-20 years they will die off, reducing the white population by 40%
5. meanwhile shitskins recently arrived will have spawned 5-8 offspring per unit, in 10-20 years those will be of age
6. the sudden die-off of 40% of the white population, contrasted with the sudden coming of age of up to 4 times the shitskins/muslims etc will cause an immediate imbalance that none of you will be prepared for

Yeah, call for the death of the baby boomers, and enjoy being the minority while the fucking demented muslims send civilisation back to the stone age that looks like hell on earth.
The funny thing is you stupid fuckers won't know any difference, because you've grown up in the utterly poisoned age of degeneracy and absolute inversion of morals.

Why not now? Becase boomers hold all power and they love jews, globalism and diversity. They are crypto jews.

Attached: 1516297945783.jpg (960x960, 108.11K)

saying you hate boomers doesnt mean you hate your parents. Plenty of boomers know their generation fucked everyone over. chill ya lil gay gays

Attached: 9606e7cb593b882044d5def3c5903270fc204a5024e568e91f56c28c412d8cca.jpg (250x323, 32.31K)

Stop, drop, and cover ya bitch

Attached: download (1).jpeg (563x443, 48.97K)

Sage and report.

And you are going to get the power magically once they die?

No. We will never get power. We will be killed by muslim, african hordes and this slow death will end.

Once they die, they'll be replaced by far more incompetent idiots. And that's when the fun begins.

I looked it up, and this is incorrect. Right now the median life expectancy is 86. For the boomers, it will likely be a bit shorter due to poor diet and lack of exercise. Early boomers are turning 75 this year, meaning in 10 years or so we will begin to see the massive boomer die off.

Does anyone in this thread have recommendations for stocks to invest in that deal with handling death? (graveyard management, mortuaries, etc.) I ask, because these companies will become greatly valued in a few years when the boomer die off begins (starting around 5 years from now).

Given that the people who are going to die are too old and sick to fight, and too stupid to politically get out of this, it will be the loss of so much dead weight. We are already a minority, we just have a bunch of bloated corpses piled on top of us.

Good one, TORboomer. The boomers saw the commies taking over the media and universities right before their eyes, and celebrated it.

Boomers are the embodiment of female energy. Obsessed with eating and "having a good time". Devoid of any opinions that aren't forcefed to them socially. Physically and mentally weak.

OP is a nihilistic retard.
My grandparents lived upwards to 80 years old, that means we still have two to three decades left of boomers.
Instead of placing the blame on boomers, how about you find redpilled ones and get them to help you to redpill the unawakened boomers.

Here's a fun trick: go search for boomer hate in google. You'll see that it's also the left who is falling for the generational D&C. There are plenty of articles in the atlantic, buzzfeed, etc about how boomers are the worst generation ever.

Attached: generational d and c.jpeg (328x154, 14.97K)

Antifa has existed since before the time of Hitler, you think it relies on Soros?

I suspect you are right about this.

One thing I like about the baby boomers is that they pretend to be decent people and are less vulgar than the other generations.

But a major problem is they have been unwilling to criticize Jews.

Honestly I am not looking forward to media content being only alt right style trolling versus leftist style screeching. I do like the tradition of trying to talk like a civilized decent person.

I think we should try to produce media that blends the decent speaking style of some boomers, with a willingness to call out the true enemies.

Attached: 1557730993786.png (197x300, 80.76K)

The jews are trying to get boomers to kill themselves because boomers are slowing down the rate at which jews turn whites into a very small minority. Once the boomers die racially conscious whites may end up being surrounded by insane leftist whites and hostile people of color

While boomers live we at least have civic nationalist whites to insulate us a little bit from the hatred.

Basically we slowly boiling thanks to boomers.

Why should this be a black pill if they aren't acting in white interests? This is a common fear that we're going to lose something in the next 20ish years. Why? Aren't they Golems? What do we lose?

I don't think that shit has been helping us. It looks more like they've been bribed into turning off all logic and acting as controlled opposition. If the optimistic theory is correct they have not been holding back the damn of destruction, it's more like they've been barricading the hole open with their decrepit bodies. It's very possible a big shift is coming and it opens up the field for national socialism.

Fuck off neo-con shill. Abortion is the only thing keeping the nigger/spic population as low as it is.

That's reasonable. End of abortion might hurt us to have increased nogs or it might help us to stop white women turning into roastie toasties. I don't know. But the entire dynamic is changing fast. Neocons are going to be gone soon though. I wouldn't prepare for that sort of ethos holding power forever.

How did that work out for you?

Attached: 34ba96f4b3889c4676972410104887b10cf791252949c4eb4e64b74e7dafe88a.png (1200x894, 336.13K)

When the last boomer dies
Who becomes the boomer, but I?

Attached: Oldpepee.png (500x444, 218.66K)

kek oh fug!

Antifa has existed for decades without Soros' involvement. It will continue without him. Or are you trying to say he had a hand in Antifa when it was first started in 1930's Germany?

Once boomers die off the white population of the US will plummet nearly 30%, if not more. Most young people are non-white. We're going to go from 50 something % white down to well below 50.

Leftside doesn't have a lineage to 1930 Germany or Normandy, they're not Uncle Sam or Captain America or whatever that secret Harry potter group was. They're art/gender studies students and homeless people that have funding from a billionaire. the shit is not organic at all. It's total astroturf.

Are they serving white interests or not? If they're not they're acting as controlled opposition and shits about to get better.