Netanyahu opens Trump Heights – a non-existent settlement in occupied Golan

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu took his friendship with Donald Trump to a new level by inaugurating Trump Heights in the Golan. “It is a historic day,” said Israel’s prime minister, standing next to US ambassador David Friedman.
“Many years have passed since a new settlement was established in the Golan Heights. Today it is happening: We are making an important step toward the rise of Trump Heights. It will proudly carry the name of a very great friend of the State of Israel, and I am also very proud to say a great friend of mine.”
Netanyahu spoke of the name as a symbol of gratitude for the White House decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and Golan as a part of Israel, while Friedman spoke of the settlement as a “beautiful birthday present” to Trump, who turned 73 on Friday.
Trump later tweeted his gratitude.
Source: rt.com/news/462020-trump-heights-golan-netanyahu/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x675 259.19 KB, 96.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/netanyahu-makes-election-pact-with-anti-gentile-otzma-yehudit-jewish-power-party-which-seeks-expulsion-of-blood-sucking-christians-from-israel/
bitchute.com/video/d0KmUav77rAo/
timesofisrael.com/topic/netanyahu-criminal-investigation/
theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/16/israeli-court-convicts-sara-netanyahu-for-misusing-state-funds
timesofisrael.com/sara-netanyahu-convicted-of-misusing-state-funds-in-catering-case/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMQW5CeDhKA4CK_CXzHmt0OAzYXNQherk
archive.fo/K6YWL
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/1140748968646840320?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MIGA baste migapedes

Attached: 1560729849669.jpg (770x472, 80.24K)

>>>Zig Forums

(((Yes stupid goyim, just vote for Trump again!)))
(((4 MORE YEARS! MIGA!)))

Attached: JEWDdotcom.jpg (720x388 95.24 KB, 57.48K)

Attached: 3e74e68f84cab6d92c170aa2082667e0cb8cb416cc8fe4da12d687ce629893fc.jpg (1280x720, 100.74K)

This is going to be an epic troll when Trump turns the gas chambers on!
Checkmate.

Only Greatest Ally would do that.

Still not tired of winning.

Yes because they're angry retarded faggots who wouldn't be able to effect their "plan" even with a genie.

SURE fags, the white race will sure ever rise up and do anything! The best you can hope for is to compete with yourself.

That yellow motherfucker just took a parcel of land that contains one of the biggest oil deposits in the world, plonked two fat giga-kikes on it, and then handed it over to Israel.
EVEN if Israel wasn't the evil country it is, the leader of your country just took VERY VALUABLE LAND, and instead of exploiting it for the benefits of his own people, handed it over to someone else.
Do you even need more fucking evidence he doesn't give a shit about America?
Israel first, america second. Or third, since the Sauds want a piece too.

Maybe jew bankers won't collapse our economy if Trump keeps being a good goy for the ZOG?

Attached: 1560728037220.jpg (575x454 203.62 KB, 40.07K)

He's not going to drop dead if you keep uselessly screeching about him on a dead board.

This must be embarassing for you.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x651 469.85 KB, 945.03K)

I'M VOTING FOR HITLER 2020

Trump was only voted in because it was funny. Everyone knows he was an ally to le happy merchant, it was just funny to watch people screech about how racist he was.

This is a shill bait thread. Nice going niggers.

((( )))

Good god, why do you "ORANGE MAN IS JEW" faggots keep investing time into this? I genuinely hope you are doing it for a paycheck. Pathetic really.

Zig Forums is still far-right, nationalist and pro-Trump no matter how much you wanna be a bitch about

Attached: 1523839136929.gif (379x387, 70.81K)

we have disagreed with trumps stance on israel since the escalator ride. you shills cannot gaslight this away

Attached: 1560015392463.png (944x524, 32.82K)

Back to your containment board, faggot.
>>>/reddit/

Pick one cuck. O, wait. Your precious orangefaggot is both a globalist and nationalist. This is your brain on ZOGnald.

Cringe.

This board got taken over by TRS shills. Mike Enoch, the kike marrying traitor, effectivly runs this place.

Oh and ask them who they're voting for and watch them try and deflect the question.

Who are you voting for Enoch?

The amount of stupidity in this post is incredible. First off Israel controlled the land for 50 years and no one made any attempt to get it back. Secondly it only serves to make people hate the Jews even more. You really think if they gave a shit about the land they'd have taken it back. But nope Assad sat on his ass and did nothing because he doesn't care.

voting is stupid

Kikey ran this place better then whoever runs it now. This place is just a shadow of what it used to be.

Why do you think there is nobody worth voting for? You keep voting for whoever they run.
YOU ARE DUMB FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE

MAGA TRUMP 2020

BEST PRESIDENT

TRUMPTOWN BEST TOWN

This.

Attached: Trumptown.png (1043x383, 25.65K)

TRSodomites were some of the last Trumpniggers. FtN was always "4d chess: the podcast", until that narrative was no longer manageable,

I hate kikes so much

BASED AND MIGA-PILLED
TRUMP, CHOSEN BY, FOR AND OF THE CHOSEN PEOPLE

Lol no faggot. Third position isnt far right nigger.

We tried to warn you niggers, but kikey just banned us and you all called us the kike shills. I've been enjoying Trump BTFO'ing his own "redpilled" fanbase with his overt kikeness ever since. lol, faggots.

Attached: TrumpcuckBTFO.jpg (992x608, 80.51K)

Attached: fiddlefaddle.jpg (598x415, 58.16K)

I cannot wait until 2024 when, regardless of whether or not Trump wins or loses, everyone will finally shut the fuck up and stop accusing each other of being shills for/against him and we can finally get back to focusing on saving our race.

npc faggot stuck in false dichotomy cannot into 3rd position.
[Exception in thread "CompilerThread0" npc.lang.OutOfMemoryError: requested
Exception in thread "main" npc.lang.OutOfMemoryError: requested 32756 bytes for Chunk/pol/::allocate. Out of swap space?]

user. Lock and load.

Bernie is unironically less kiked than Trump (even though he is a jew)
Kys reddit zionist nigger, trump offers nothing better

The only Trump supporters left are shills.

Faggots.

Attached: 1355739283325.jpg (1100x1380, 237.45K)

The way I see it this all comes down to Ivanka, shes got daddy wrapped around her little finger and Kushner has Ivanka wrapped around his. That's how it works. Its really that simple.

It's CTR shills.

Attached: gay_ops_pol_discord.png (2174x956, 1.47M)

Just because retards are spreading a message doesn't mean they're not accidentally right.

Ok Shlomo

based

Is Zognald the Massiach?

Attached: surfer.jpg (854x960 180.34 KB, 79.49K)

If you've ever actually read the Book of Daniel you'd understand the jewish prophecies for a messiah were made so that the jews will always be living in expectation of something. This all came out in the Disputation of Barcelona.

Do we have a name for trumpshills like you trying to turn Zig Forums into a neocohen shitfest?
Go read the OP again, did CTR invent that or did it happen?

Many DACApedes would like to MAGA instead, you kike!

On zognald's best buddy bibi

>Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has made a formal electoral pact for the upcoming April election with the Otzma Yehudit (literally, “Jewish Power”) party which has as its policy the expulsion of all non-Jews from Israel, and whose leaders have said that “Christians are ‘blood sucking vampires’ who should be expelled from Israel.”
newobserveronline.com/netanyahu-makes-election-pact-with-anti-gentile-otzma-yehudit-jewish-power-party-which-seeks-expulsion-of-blood-sucking-christians-from-israel/

What does our "greatest" ally and one of multiple democracies in the Middle East mean by this?

Remember how they were telling anyone questioning Trump in 2016:
"Just wait for Hitler"?
I do.

It's natsoc and trump would been seems as an enemy for being a kike shill. Back to cuckchan.

This is another Fed

Attached: 8897.png (1544x1926, 529.37K)

TRUMP 2020

Attached: winning.jpg (448x304, 11.64K)

>>>/oven/

reddit post/10

100% Fed

And this is why trump threads should be banned in my opinion, retards from both sides come to shout and spam at eachother while only 1 side (anti-trump) has atleast SOME arguments while the other is mostly ad hominem and
Both sides need to stfu or shoot “the president” and run for office themselves.
Irregardless of the side:TRUMP IS NOT COUNTING ON YOUR VOTE YOU SPASTIC (if he is re-running, not even certainty yet lol, all this speculation rage posting) he’s counting on the nigger vote, the faggot vote, the boomer vote, the “alteast it’s not a woman” vote, the fencesitter vote, the naive conservative vote, the radical retard lefty vote who hopes he’ll spark a “war”, the confused dumbass who’ll vote trump to trigger the libs, etc
Not one of the 200-2000 ips on this carpenters technique discussion site where a large chunk probably isn’t even american.

It seems to me a large chunk of shills and dumbasses suffer from something akin to schizophrenia in the form of the “the whole fucking world revolves around me and what I say” delusion.

Maybe later down the line when somebody reveals their powerlevel.
At this point trump has sucked so much shit from israel even the shitsandwhich argument from last election is invalid; I can see the shit oozing out.
Both sides are gay and need to stop shitting up the board.
Image unrelated.

Attached: EB7381AD-1840-4073-A130-082AF4238F67.jpeg (640x584, 67.94K)

Trumptards btfo.
The writing was on the Wall all the time
bitchute.com/video/d0KmUav77rAo/

Attached: 25 trump murral.jpg (1024x1024, 153.68K)

anti kike slide bump

:(

You are getting pretty lazy morpheus

There's Power and Influence.
1000 IP's on a carpenters technique discussion site have a lot of influence

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (357x394, 213.78K)

I knew the fact that Trump had Zionist leanings was a red flag, but I never knew that it would get this bad

Attached: trump wall.png (522x368, 221.36K)

I knew he was a total ziocuck I was hoping we would at least get a wall

He never even really tried to hide his allegiance to jewry, he only pretended that he was going to put America first in line, right after Israel. Anyone who put even a drop of faith in him, and advocated that others should do the same, should be completely ignored at this point.

Uhmmm.. He's also jewish.. Father or grandfather ran brothels. Man you cucks are so cucky its damn 2019

"A big beautiful wall"

Mission accomplished.

Attached: 061913_PalestineWall_16x9.jpg (1200x677, 222.98K)

We can't stop Israel. It's over. They have achieved every single Protocol.

Attached: 5bc5def931c9c4e708c76b9bc0b9b288c9e12aa73fe251ab3c714a44cff2c8db.jpg (500x375, 22.92K)

Based

I can tell that's an esoteric metaphor

who knew?

If kikefy was still in charge, at least he would have showed us the rest of the posts by those IPs.

Funny thing, these assholes had no trouble paying for Israel's wall, can't even get them to pay to fix the fence that's already along our borders.

And who gets the blame for this? White goyim. The jews are wringing their hands now.

NETANYAHU IS THE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE
ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A MASSIVE KIKE

voting is a free action. If voting is a scam then it doesn't matter if I vote. If voting isn't a scam than why wouldn't I vote. The act of voting is not difficult and it doesn't put you in any danger.

I firmly believe that we are not going to vote our way out of this mess but I will still take the 10 minutes out of my day to vote regardless. Its not a difficult concept. Show me a candidate that is further right wing and will fight for the interests of white people more than Trump and I will vote for them.

If it comes down to it, i'd rather vote for a pro israel kike over a anti israel faggot if the faggot is happy to push whites to extinction and the kike wants some preventative measures in place.

Attached: Samhydetedtalk2070_(cropped).png (281x375, 129.39K)

checked

They're not friends.. its all for show. Any non autist can read their painfully awkward body language in every press conference. Trump knows they did 9/11 and is being the bigger man oderwise a nudder shoah and so is playing a poker face.
He was there at ground zero before that evil witch Clinton, that being the start of this whole saga, which has ultimately led to a wave of populism and resulted in his election and the end of the NWO's plan for a totalitarian world gotv.

The literal act of voting doen't take much effort, but the focus on the campaign completely destroyed the movement..

Yeah I get that vibe too. It’s just politically expedient for the both to ally. The normal middle class Zionist northeast(and Florida) jews like Trump(for his tabloid jew York exploits and his TV show) and Netanyahu. So I think their PR people set up kind of a Hollywood marriage between them years ago. It’s for the “Joe and Jane Jew” demo. They love some ‘Benjonald’ photo ops.

Also: see vid above. Not sure if this is some kind of Trump campaign narrative but this YouTube guy that is probably getting plenty of Trump shekel support released this vid today.

timesofisrael.com/topic/netanyahu-criminal-investigation/

There's some serious political pressure on the Netanyahu's on their home turf. He's fighting corruption charges at home and she is being investigated for misuse of funds.

theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/16/israeli-court-convicts-sara-netanyahu-for-misusing-state-funds

timesofisrael.com/sara-netanyahu-convicted-of-misusing-state-funds-in-catering-case/

It's only $15 000 but it's the significance of being prosecuted in itself.
Someone is holding their feet to the proverbial fire and its only their grsadedsst Ally USandA who hold any sway of these corrupt kikes.

I think these types of Jews are ignorant the damage Netanyahus ultra Zionist Likud party is responsible for (namely 9/11, 7/7, Iran…..) they just like the flag waving ceremonies.

Between that and the Iran situation, I predict that we'll will reach clown world levels that shouldn't even be possible. Drumpf may be /ourgoy/ after all, even though he thinks he's actually working for the jews.
Imagine the worldwide nervous laughter if pic-related happens.

Attached: drumpf.jpg (1004x680, 141.35K)

Here nigga, check this. this was blocked from hook tube while the other three episodes remain available

Yeah they have no idea about that kind of treachery. That’s for the big jews to worry about. I’m sure they’d have cognitive dissonance about it though.

Attached: D9H_pMKXsAA-XeM.png (679x471, 620.21K)

Yes. Well Jews are generally good at making money and shoah will be bad for Trumponomics.
the goyim are being kept in their dissonance to stop a shoah

I’ll save it for later. Thanks. BBC is allowed to criticize Israel because they are using Arab Muslims to replace the whites in Britain…So its pandering to non white muslims and making the whites have sympathy for them. Always an agenda. Either way, I’m sure it’s fantastic. The BBC’s documentaries are top notch….Actually the brits just generally make good documentaries for some reason. See JFK vid above even though it’s riddled with kosher misdirection, it still kinda hovers around the truth. If you’re jew-wise you can read between the lines even if the film maker didn’t even mean to write between the lines. Still really impressive as a film. Has kinda a 80’s synth-trance soundtrack. Shot on high quality film…Just unbelievable, folks.

Playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMQW5CeDhKA4CK_CXzHmt0OAzYXNQherk

I highly recommend anything by Adam Curtis.. another Brit. Though Louis Theroux is entirely pozzed.

Yeah I saw the Hyper Normalization one. Really good.

archive.fo/K6YWL
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/1140748968646840320?s=19

Well, he definitely wants war no matter how much he says otherwise.

I wish people would stop using that fake mural van image. This is the real van.

Attached: 9-11 Mural Van Spotted.mp4 (320x240, 1.2M)