I'm going to report every threat of violence to the FBI

Hundreds of posts calling for violence, murder and terrorism never get removed. But anyone calling for anything normal or posting any link that encourages something other that mentally ill White Nationalism is banned.

That means the admin is deliberately encouraging violence

Attached: kill christians.jpg (527x635, 70.99K)

Do it, yid, no one cares.

Only further proof that siegefags have absolutely no taste in anything at all. They're absolute disgraces to everyone.

Good luck with your project.

KIKES ARE REAPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE EVIL IN THE WORLD

Attached: B31B1273-BC72-475D-93E5-183C2214CD99.png (1000x1000, 85.64K)

Do it. They need more tips to investigate. They literally need all the tips you can give them.

Keep reminding people that it's better to kick in the feds' doors before the feds can kick in yours.

Attached: h-7020ch_1_1.jpg (650x650, 26.16K)

Go cry to the piggies about a minecraft roleplay imageboard.

Attached: crack.jpg (589x319, 27.69K)

You should be violent to yourself with a shotgun to the face. Hit yourself in the face with a shotgun

OP is the "White Nationalism is the opposite of White Nationalism" retard who spams threads with his faggotry.

Just like the kikes.

remember that these are probably the glowniggers themselves advocating this. The (((CIA))) has no love for the European people, user. The sooner you break your dependence on the (((US GOV))) tit the better…even if it is just mental dependence.

Oy vey, I made a post

Attached: ooooooo.jpg (320x272, 10.55K)

But if it's Niggers on Twitter doing it or Niggers on Facebook torturing an autistic kid it's okay

Attached: done1.jpg (1235x2005, 418.61K)

Oh its you again.

Attached: The Anti-White Spammer.jpg (8216x8016, 11.48M)

And there's the IP hop.

Thanks moderator.

Everyone hops IP's I don't like. You fucking 12 years old?

yes, he is.
that doesn't even count all the legitimate reasons to IP hop on Zig Forums

You expect anyone to read that wall of text shit?

That is a lot of autism on the great wall of text there.