The Tale of the Barney user

If this guy can get Q to shut up I'm really wondering where his revenge tale against Jared Kushner takes him next as this is starting to finally get good from what I initially just thought was a LARP. Anyone who can get Q to shut up is at least someone I'll trust enough to hope he keeps fucking up a certain rootless cosmopolitan people's plans.

archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/1xlft

These are only archived threads I have if you have more post them.

Attached: image.png (1280x720, 437.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/9ldphe.mp3
files.catbox.moe/idx8b3.mp3
files.catbox.moe/3atwvp.mp3
traffic.libsyn.com/fash-the-nation/FTN_051919.mp3
files.catbox.moe/ooh68p.mp3
files.catbox.moe/h8xy5a.mp3
files.catbox.moe/dkgc24.mp3
anonfile.com/u6N9Hap1n7/JNJ070_mp3
files.catbox.moe/9b9l4w.mp3
files.catbox.moe/u07bjl.mp3
files.catbox.moe/ds0qbh.mp3
files.catbox.moe/0cgz4q.mp3
files.catbox.moe/1w89m0.mp3
files.catbox.moe/1w8v8s.mp3
files.catbox.moe/kvyn8q.mp3
files.catbox.moe/hvstti.mp3
files.catbox.moe/ptk94z.mp3
files.catbox.moe/v2jgq1.mp3
traffic.libsyn.com/therightstuffbiz/TRS445.mp3
traffic.libsyn.com/therightstuffbiz/TRS446.mp3
files.catbox.moe/734b5e.mp3
files.catbox.moe/hx8z3l.mp3
google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjemI731fHiAhUKyxoKHY8YCIwQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/215153675/the-worst-millennials-are-those-that-are&psig=AOvVaw0TR2sRfos45CcqBPnmceZO&ust=1560900573145002
archive.fo/RGVuO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Screenshot of Syria/Bolton/Pompeo/Kushner dox as it is most concise leak for any newcomer.

Attached: bfadad6c7bbdaefdb32c7be293cbf6944f100dfbec1e6d38b7301344387a15c5-1.png (1257x2403, 852.8K)

You mean the Purple user right? Or is he now going by Barney user?

screenshot of the bread which will surely be gone in a minute

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-17 15-29-46.png (936x545, 244.26K)

>Be (((Mike Enoch)))

Attached: PurpleAnon-Maymay-1.jpg (1784x2256, 2.22M)

This guy, Bannon, wanted to dox Jazzhands for still being pro-plumpf well into February. As soon as PurpleAnon makes his veil threat, Jazzhands turns viciously against plumpf, as have many others. All episodes in TRSodomite shows have been against the orangefaggot

files.catbox.moe/9ldphe.mp3

files.catbox.moe/idx8b3.mp3

files.catbox.moe/3atwvp.mp3

traffic.libsyn.com/fash-the-nation/FTN_051919.mp3

files.catbox.moe/ooh68p.mp3

files.catbox.moe/h8xy5a.mp3

files.catbox.moe/dkgc24.mp3
anonfile.com/u6N9Hap1n7/JNJ070_mp3

files.catbox.moe/9b9l4w.mp3

files.catbox.moe/u07bjl.mp3

files.catbox.moe/ds0qbh.mp3

files.catbox.moe/0cgz4q.mp3

files.catbox.moe/1w89m0.mp3

files.catbox.moe/1w8v8s.mp3

files.catbox.moe/kvyn8q.mp3

files.catbox.moe/hvstti.mp3

files.catbox.moe/ptk94z.mp3

files.catbox.moe/v2jgq1.mp3

traffic.libsyn.com/therightstuffbiz/TRS445.mp3

traffic.libsyn.com/therightstuffbiz/TRS446.mp3

files.catbox.moe/734b5e.mp3

files.catbox.moe/hx8z3l.mp3

And there it is. (((Mike Enoch))) can't help but to spam his podcast. See? TRSodomites defeated by a single autist.

Attached: mike enoch sad 2.png (366x456, 34.42K)

Looks like the TRS faggots are afraid of the Barney user then; good that's one more plan trusting scalp to his bag along with Q.

If he has an "extremely high IQ" he'd be a better LARPer than he is. He's better than Q, clearly, but the people behind that are nigger-tier.

I don't think the Purple user is Banon as he basically said they took away his ability to work and froze his assets and Banon is still raking in millions. Purple user is someone definitely more mid/lower level.

>(((purpleanon))) praises (((mike enoch)))
>LARP exposed as (((TRS))) marketing scheme
>immediately shill spams (((TRS))) podcasts
>immediately shill defends (((Mike Enoch)))
fuck off (((Mike Enoch)))

Attached: trs merchant.jpg (594x741, 70.88K)

>be (((mike enoch)))
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAAAA

Attached: (((purpleanon))) LOL.JPG (1912x937, 272.67K)

Attached: my sides 2.png (400x200, 72.86K)

We could have an entire thread full of stories like that on Mike but we never do it for some reason. It's always just shilling or countershilling. It's funnier if you just drop some mikepills in my opinion.

Anyone else still remember the rebel shoah? What a fun time that was.

yeah. mods would prbly nuke the thread unlike this one

Attached: trs data mining.JPG (936x950, 174.43K)

You are an autistic faggot who has a crush on Kike Enoch. You fill every legitimate Purple thread with your faggotry. Kike Enoch doesn't have access to classified information, doesn't know what inside of CIA headquarters looks like, doesn't know where Pompeo/Kushner/Bolton live, and isn't going to say his entire network TRS is controlled opposition and funded via jews. How schizophrenic, autistic, or much of a faggot are you? You certainly are a big enough sperg to deserve to be subjected to human experimentation to find out just what substance made you this illogical.

samefag is

same.

stay mad mikey

Attached: image.png (600x700, 48.69K)

mmmmm your buttery jew tears are sooooooo hydrating

Attached: jew tears 2.jpg (594x448, 40.84K)

Can't slide your colossal fuckup moshe.

I don't think it's a kike just a schizophrenic although given that it still could be an inbred kike whose has an obsession with all things Enoch.

samefag is

same

Attached: mike enoch LOL.jpg (1920x1080, 492.09K)

You have made almost half of all posts in thread none of them on topic or even coherent as even if this is some gay LARP only an idiot would think the dastardly ranch pirate Kike Enoch is behind it.

As you clearly are so desperate to prove to us Mike Enoch is not just some basic bitch jewish trickster but a supervillian who wants to take down your beloved President Kushner please respond to these legitimate assertions against your retarded theory.

>Kike Enoch doesn't have access to classified information, doesn't know what inside of CIA headquarters looks like, doesn't know where Pompeo/Kushner/Bolton live, and isn't going to say his entire network TRS is controlled opposition and funded via jews

Explain why only one of the posts in your little picture is from OP beyond the header and why you aren't familiar with the common sarcastic expression "he really does care". Could it be because your native language is modern hebrew?google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjemI731fHiAhUKyxoKHY8YCIwQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/215153675/the-worst-millennials-are-those-that-are&psig=AOvVaw0TR2sRfos45CcqBPnmceZO&ust=1560900573145002

Attached: image.png (800x764, 77.44K)

Except you are either obviously a schizophrenic or a kike shill meant to slide every single Purple thread with your autistic screeching.

Attached: image.png (600x457, 221.77K)

i refer you to

Except the post you claim is Purple's in your spergy little info graphic is obviously not Purple but someone else in the thread you retarded faggot. We don't have the average intelligence of inbred orthodox jews here like you are used to at home Moishe.

Now respond to the other refutations of your retarded theory or shut the fuck up.

stay defeated mikey

Zero percent care about whatever the fuck this thread is

I see Enoch VPN hopping to post 3x in asspain in response to this post, must have hit a nerve.

Attached: Enoch-Ranch.png (570x543, 238.4K)

So you think Purple replied to his own post about Enoch knowing that Jizzhands is shill #1 at TRS and thus knowing the whole thing is controlled opposition. The threads are achived Chaim all anyone has to do to see ID fb09d1 isn't Purple is look at them.

Now explain where Kike Enoch got access to classified information of all military assets in Syria, info about what inside of CIA headquarters looks like, the address Pompeo/Kushner/Bolton live, and why Kike Enoch would say his entire network TRS is controlled opposition and funded via jews?

You can't proving you are either schizophrenic, jewish, or both.

Attached: trs-jew-shills.jpg (312x342, 27.31K)

see

no one is buying your shit, mike.

Really Moishe try harder everyone who isn't a kike on pol knows the first trick in a Jews bag when you call out his bullshit is an ad hominem.

Answer these questions or shut the fuck up

Explain
1. Where Kike Enoch got access to classified information of all military assets in Syria
2. Where kike Enoch got info about what inside of CIA headquarters looks like and what local bar agents used to drink at their other norther VA office building
3. Where Enoch got the address of where Pompeo/Kushner/Bolton live
4. Why Kike Enoch would say his entire network TRS is controlled opposition and funded via jews?
5. Why you included a post by ID fb09d1 in your gay infographic that obviously isn't the OP, Purple, of those thread

You can't proving you are either schizophrenic, jewish, or both.

Its someone telling nu/pol/ what they want to hear so they have an excuse to make an attempt on Trump's life.

youre done

You post on your phone and computer simultaneously while being stupid enough to be using the same wifi network and have similar EXIF data in your images and want to accuse everyone else in thread of samefagging?

youre done

You the one who is using two devices because they are too poor or stupid to know what a VPN is and isn't smart enough to strip EXIF data from his files while doing this.

Respond to these question or prove you aren't just a schizophrenic but a jew as well.

Explain
1. Where Kike Enoch got access to classified information of all military assets in Syria
2. Where kike Enoch got info about what inside of CIA headquarters looks like and what local bar agents used to drink at their other norther VA office building
3. Where Enoch got the address of where Pompeo/Kushner/Bolton live
4. Why Kike Enoch would say his entire network TRS is controlled opposition and funded via jews?
5. Why you included a post by ID fb09d1 in your gay infographic that obviously isn't the OP, Purple, of those thread

Enoch is CIA. I refer you to:
2-3: see above
He didn't. Purple said Jazzhands is controlled op, and the DailyStormer is controlled op, but TRS and Enoch arent :)
I refer you to pic related

How deep will you dig the hole?

Attached: (((purpleanon))) 3.JPG (1232x979 251.98 KB, 201.25K)

I just took a boatload of acid and need something to cut up to fuck on for a while
Bump

Wow more gay infographics from Moarpheus that are not by Purple/Barney user. You realize we all know you made that other gay thread just to screenshot it for your little gay infographics Moishepheus.

This infographic is shit, it doesn't have citations, and it doesn't explain why a software developer for a contractor would be put into a risky field agent position
You don't have any proof of TRS and Enoch being controlled OP. Just cause their faggots doesn't make them CIA

He's a racial jew, that's enough.

t. mike enoch

see

:^)

Careful user the power of autism is all the proofs that schizoposter needs. Do you want to be bombarded by low IQ low effort infographics?

but seriously this

In no reality would some slob like Enoch ever work directly for the big boys.

Do you have any proof of that?

What's the point of this reply? Literally all you do is link another reply. Did you think I wouldn't see that reply if you didn't remind it was there?

You know, this user may be on to something. Bannon was recently kicked of Italy by ItalianZOG. FrenchZOG also didn't want him meddling in the last elections there. Maybe they were afraid what a civnat like him could do to influence the Yellow Vests.

Oh, and thanks for the podcasts. No way am I giving my shekels to a bunch of Feminazis.

That's still not proof Purple user is a LARP run by Mike Enoch.

If he's really a super high level insider, why didn't he just dox jizzhands himself?

The point is to show (((you))) that no amount of marketing endeavors, no degree of damage control, and no form of shilling will ever bring Zig Forums back to TRS, the Alt-Right, or other forms of Jewish controlled opposition. Those days are gone. You can either get on the winning side or you may enjoy a slow but constant fade into obscurity.

Attached: TRS-=-CIA.jpg (1835x1765, 1.95M)

I've already said that TRS are faggots, but I haven't seen any proof Enoch's a racial jew.
Jesus, the quality of this board has fallen. Now asking for proof makes me jewish

Barney said there were literally hundreds of ecelebs that are involved in shilling for President Kushner and that he didn't know them personally. Also said he was fired and they sent secret service to harass members of his family about him being a potential threat meaning he obviously doesn't still have access to all his glownigger perks or I assume he would dox jizzhands.

summerfag pls go

Attached: 8chan compromised purpleanon 5.JPG (1898x968, 272.85K)

If you want me to leave, just post proof

Attached: mike enoch jewish.webm (640x360, 1.34M)

This guy is clearly a schizophrenic; he has 22 posts out of 62 in this thread.

Purp says Q was part of the general election campaign but Q started in 2017.

>oy vey if you say (((mike enoch))) is jewish youre schizophrenic!
trsodomite shill confirmed

The PurpleAnon was active in mid-February. I remember the KushnerMods were busy deleting many threads during that time. One of them had an user, who I'm convinced was the same Purple, insinuating that he knew who Jazz is, but wanted to give him time. Sure enough, Jazz turned viciously anti-Trump in the next episode.

See, was that so hard?
Now back to the topic at hand, how does this prove he's part of the CIA and behind Purple

See:

:)

He also said some of what he was saying was misinformation and then later went back and blackmailed Qfags and the mods of Qresearch though. I bet a lot of the people who are the inside of Q also worked on the general election campaign as just regular Trump shills.

I love reading the threads but for all I know you’re some chink intel agent named Chang Ping that would have access to all the intel you dropped…Or even just a deep state neocohen kike that is trying to break the bothersome antisemetic element of Former trump supporters into frothing at the mouth Trump haters. Cleanse the Republican Party of this disgusting and dirty disease of antisemitism!!!
Who knows. But having inside info doesn’t mean your legit. It could mean your doing Jewish tricks. Although, I’ve enjoyed the threads and generally have no problem with anything you say.

That would explain the syncs with qposts and trumptweets.

How is saying Q was part of the general election, misinformation? lol
It's just plain wrong.

They turned on Trump when everybody else did.

He's a TRSodomite. I doubt his opsec is any better than any of his sphincteral brothers. If someone wanted him doxed, he'd be doxed.

Read the threads OP of those threads really really hates jews basically want to organize everyone against jews and Trump as their chief instrument of public power. I agree though it could be a Chang Ping or a sad Vlad.

>>>/qresearch/

Your "proof" is weak as shit, and is at best speculation.
You know who else is Jewish? Jerry Seinfeld. Because he's part of the tribe, he benefits from a controlled OP like this. Therefore Jerry Seinfeld is Purple.
Does that sound ridiculous? Because that's the same level as your proof. Yes, Purple COULD be Enoch, but more evidence is required then "Purple thinks Enoch isn't CIA"

Nah, he said Enoch wasn’t an “agent” or fed. He said that Fash the Nation were some kind of spooks and dirty…so if he was a TRS fag, he wouldn’t be completely delegitimizing the second most popular show on the “network”.

I was talking about Jizzhands. I'm pretty sure having bad opsec is a prerequisite to being a part of the bog, so, if the LARPer was even a little competent, he could probably dox him.

Has PurpleAnon claimed Jerry Seinfeld is legit, trusting, and really cares? What's that..? He only said that about Mike Enoch? Weeeeeird.

Reports for this TRS spam thread are being deleted.
PurpleAnon: TRS marketing scam endorsed by Zig Forums.

He also said Rockwell was legit
Does that mean Rockwell is Purple?
That's not solid proof, it's only speculation

Did you just deflect from my question?

Attached: Jew IQ.jpg (850x400 671.87 KB, 87.46K)

Right, I know he was adequately antisemetic for my taste and sensibilities. That’s why I said I enjoyed the threads. I wouldn’t have been reading them if it was some kind of alt-light soft peddling bullshit like Q. I would have called it out as total Jewish nonsense and stopped reading it…He was smart if he was a Vlad not to pump Putin’s tires as a totally jew free great leader. It’s why I thought it could be Chang instead of Vlad because Chang knows about Vlad’s love and support of the jews…Even though they are allies.

How is that deflection? Just because he says somebody is trustworthy, does not make him that person, no matter how much you argue

The only person who would ever say Mike "the kike" Enoch is trustworthy… is Mike "the kike" Enoch. Now stay beneath my boot you beady-eyed Jew.

Attached: Mike Enoch NPC.png (504x517, 414.27K)

Mike Enoch is trustworthy
Am I Enoch now?
There could be a thousand different reasons as to why Purple said that beyond "because he is Enoch"

archive… archive.fo/RGVuO

To add: and we know Q is a Shlomo.

name a few reason PurpleAnon would claim that Mike Enoch is trustworthy :)

rekt by metadata.

Well he said he was going to hunt the ecelebs on their own platforms after July so if he ends up on Jewtube without showing his face we know it's Chang, Vlad, or Farhad.

Here are a few possible reasons why he would say that.

Then he's irrelevant and off-topic.
"really does care" is deflection from the fact we're talking about PurpleAnon claiming Enoch is "trustworthy." Dont you ever fucking run some deflection with me again. Do you understand me?

So there's two possible reasons he'd say that:

He's irrelevant and off-topic.
He's Mike Enoch.

Pick your poison.

Attached: mfw smug.jpg (519x769, 51.19K)

You vastly overestimate people genuinely hating some chubby middle aged podcaster that just gives ‘hot takes’ on the jews and their machinations. Literally no reason to hate or love that guy other than some retarded e-drama orchestrated by antifa(they admitted orchestrating the dox) 3 years ago.

You forgot the most probable and big think version

Or like other's have said and given Purple only made 2 posts that involved Enoch out of hundreds of posts "really does care" was sarcasm implying Enoch cares only about himself.

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means

Anyway, I do believe he's irrelevant and off topic. Why would Enoch do a whole Larp, wasting months of his time, and giving up military base codes, just so he could put in one line about himself ? Using Occam's razor, we can say pretty definitely that Purple isn't Enoch, and that solid evidence is needed

Yeah, you’re officially a kike trying to distract. Or just a “I’m a secret king” sperg that gets too wrapped up in e-fueds and thinks he embodies Zig Forums.

Why would PurpleAnon do all of that just to promote TRS and Mike Enoch? It's a shitty ARG marketing ploy.

Attached: transformer mike enoch.JPG (657x902, 112.41K)