Four men named and charged with murder over the shoot-down of flight MH17

The men 'who shot down MH17': Investigators charge three Russians and a Ukrainian with MURDER after accusing them of shooting down passenger jet, killing all 298 on board
>Is (((Bellingcat))) working with/ for the new Jewish Ukrainian Prez?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7157233/MH17-investigators-four-suspects-including-Russian-officers-today.html

Attached: bellingcattt.png (584x636, 671.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/cMOAR
nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_166958.htm
cbsnews.com/news/mh17-crash-murder-charges-russian-ukrainian-nationals-malaysia-airlines-flight-17/
rt.com/news/460689-malaysia-mh17-no-evidence/
nos.nl/artikel/2050855-emmy-nominatie-voor-nos-uitzending-mh17.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oof dah. This is actually kind of big. Don't let the shills slide this one.

And here's the archive OP, you faggot.
archive.fo/cMOAR

Attached: knowing.gif (320x180, 3.08M)

ban assault anti aircraft guns

Funny thing, they won't let us buy surface to air missiles in the US off the shelf.

Oh please I wasn’t gonna post when I saw this earlier but now you’ve forced my hand.
Nobody and I mean nobody should care about this, literally, nobody and this is coming from somebody from the netherlands (most people on the plane+left from amsterdam).
What the fuck were they expecting flying over the political hellhole that was/is crimea, trying to jew costs and not have a route that goes around the literal WAR-ZONE?
This is bread and circus 101, you can tell because “everbody” cares so much that nobody replied to this thread for almost 2 hours and all the MSM is raving about ‘bringing justice’ when there’s far greater injustices happening in about every corner of the earth.
Simply fuck off.
Absolute sage

Attached: Why Are They Sayink Truths.jpeg (600x408, 43.29K)

(((You))) don’t deserve a proper reaction, here have a shitpost

Attached: 87F262CD-8C1A-4943-A026-A7B09548C709.png (1334x750, 3.58M)

Right from the shill's mouth folks, this is what they are sliding. How jewish do you have to be to think, "there's new atrocities to worry about so ignore our older ones goyim!" is going to work? There a backlog of jewish offenses stretching back to eternity. Hence the reason any sensible white man hates jews.

Attached: happy bear.PNG (599x376, 232.61K)

(5)

2 are literally replying to a fucking jew, one to another user, one archive and one actual post.
Eat shit yid.

Reported for derailing jew.

(6)
Keep going

(7)
Mad I pointed your faggotry out?

I will, try and stay on topic you filthy jew fuck.

Mad your jewery is exposed for all to see?

Nah I’m pretty happy with my get/ ID (9)

You will never be white moshe. Just like those kike fucks that shot down the plane.
Four filthy jew fucking rats looking to undermine both ukraine and russia with this jew fuckery shot down a plane full of civvies.

I don't favour Wilberts future over this slanderous charge.

that's what the nz shooter did and you celebrated it

NATO statement
nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_166958.htm
CBS's take
cbsnews.com/news/mh17-crash-murder-charges-russian-ukrainian-nationals-malaysia-airlines-flight-17/
OY WHAR EVIDENCE?
rt.com/news/460689-malaysia-mh17-no-evidence/
duh there's an investigating and a presentation at court
Ahahahaha, they know they're fucked.

I celebrated the NZ shooter downing a plane full of civilians?

Attached: Doubt.png (492x280, 93.09K)

Got mixed feelings about this from the start, woulden't be surprised if this were a extremly low effort/attempt to frame Russia over the back of innocent people. And weren't there (((Ukrainians))) on the 'committee' as well? While they could be the agressor themselfs.

Attached: 11111.mp4 (640x360, 15.76M)

(((separatists))) Of course the jews did this to frame russia. No way in hell would the russian state be stupid enough to shoot down a passenger jet. jews have been trying to destroy russia just as much as it has been the US because if they can't have it no one will.
Shooting down planes full of people completely uninvolved in any of the crap going on is a completely shitskin way of thinking to gain attention.
Frame job yes. But unless the governments are willing to hand over those jews responsible, they are still complicit in it.

Totally normal thread. No shills here.

Just another propaganda campaign.

I still can't believe they almost got Emmy for this as well. Like what the fuck.

nos.nl/artikel/2050855-emmy-nominatie-voor-nos-uitzending-mh17.html

Why do I feel such an utter contempt and disdain for those who weep and cry over people they never even knew existed until then? They don't weep for the people, they simply weep for the event. Maybe to try to fit in? Are average people just so overly or hyper emotional that they just cry constantly every single day because someone, somewhere has died? I feel it's rather conceited and narcissistic for them to cry over certain others they never knew nor ever cared about, but not the hundreds of thousands of people who do die every single day around the world. I'm not saying you shouldn't be shocked because of a tragedy like that, but to waste such time and energy crying and lamenting over it, and for what, pity or remorse or empathy with the collective hive mind that is modern society? Are the masses of western peoples simply programmed to be hypersensitive and hyper-empathic, where they cry at a whim over the slightest thought of strife or grief or sorrow or loss? Am I the one who is truly disconnected? Do I lack empathy for my fellow man or have I simply seen my fellow man in their truest natural form? Maybe it's because the majority of people lack the inherent ability to reason and comprehend life and death. Maybe the average person simply doesn't have the cognitive ability to understand the nature of humanity. We celebrate and lust and covet the killing of some, with no remorse nor regret or compassion, yet we spend countless hours mourning the deaths of a solemn few because it "Wasn't their time." Or they were, "Taken too soon." What a crock of shit.

Holy shit shill do you honestly believe it was Russia that has the military and civi tech to ID all traveling planes tags and not fucking ukranian cabal zionist insurgents? You sound so fucking retarded you made us laugh with your stupid "don't let the shills slide this one" boomer nigger tier glow in the dark posting lol

Even based Zig Forums planefags can track planes you stupid fucking dipshit. Next time try: "fellow goys, this is cereal, shills gonna slide this". Wait, no, because we don't care about fucking malaysians getting rekt dipshit lel

I wanted to post some more mockery but I have to go fucking laugh AND take a shit at the same time. Thanks for that stomach torture fucking queer lol

Attached: Laughing_sluts.png (1280x720, 730.09K)

the thread