Michael Savage Has Doubts About Trump. His Conservative Radio Audience Does Not

archive.is/6iuRl

nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/michael-savage-trump.html

Trump better get back on his A game and do something ASAP. Email the White House fellow pedes!

MAGA 2020

Attached: 20111212-205632-pic-260632410_c0-0-1616-942_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 85.96K)

Ho ho, op has me in stitches.

At this point, Trumpniggers are worse than the Obongoniggers, who had the excuse of being actual niggers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Attached: 635ca4a532cda4783cbd070b165ba217739bbe460882a3ee2bf70818eed21ffd.png (625x455 5.79 KB, 102.42K)

Something tells me Weiner thinks he's doing just fine.

Attached: 140e06872e94e525b7ee7790be6050485838222dba03896ec11eb179a4b1d6fc.jpg (654x368, 44.01K)

We should start some online do not vote in 2020 or Stay at home campaign since election shills will soon flood this place.

trumps a yamaka head now. he was the best during the election but its been all down hill ever since

Tick-tock kikel, tick-tock.

Attached: nazi.jpeg (743x1150, 961.06K)

You can't pretend to hate jews while supporting a president whose secretary of state compared him to Queen Esther, the kikess who facilitated the slaughter of over 75,000 goyim in the Book of Esther.

Replace "nazi.jpeg" (you're trying to hard) with pictures of people who are more your speed, like Churchill and Rosenfeld.

Some people who aren't supporting Trump, just think about how crazy the democrats are. They have literally been having official talks about reparations.

Good things Trump has done: worked to promote campus free speech, legalized industrial hemp, made public statements in support of free speech on social media, has called out mainstream media as fake news.

Imagine getting some leftist in office who is gaslighting everyone telling people that mainstream media is real news, and that free speech is hate speech, and how we need reparations.

As for accelerationism, things are accelerating fast enough without having a leftist president. Do we really want a leftist publicly shaming white people for our race?

Attached: Comments.jpg (320x191, 14.66K)

There is nothing more embarassing than the Judas that is trump

I would rather be embarrassed by Trump, than listen to a democrat talk about white privilege. Trump has literally never mentioned white privilege. Beto O'Rourke apologized for being white.

accelerationism means nothing. if people were going to do anything at all they would have done it at least 40 years ago. there's no magical point where people just suddenly do something. it requires a leader for something to happen - and anyone who is willing to act will act regardless of how "accelerated" anything is. all it does is give less time for a leader to act.

Savage has been compromised by Never Drumpf kikes, he can fuck all the way off

JIDF and FBI are like tag teaming every fucking board right now.

No, it requires inspiration, which is why people haven't done anything to steer this country away from it's death.

Why do people think Accelerationism is violence? It will result in violence, most likely, but only as a side effect. The point isn't to commit violence, it's simply to accelerate the agenda. Events and change occur at a very specific, managed tempo. This is to keep people from "doing something", as you put it, while still advancing their agenda.
Accelerationism seeks to increase that tempo until it becomes unmanageable, and it all falls apart.

no he hasn't you brainlet, dr savage hates ben shapiro and those types, he was trashing neo cons and neo liberals just this week!

He's also Jewish

Don't get all based jew on him, being a less slimy jew is still being a jew

I don't understand how they think that is going to work when 75% of White Americans families probably didn't come here till the 20th century.

You have fucking google backing you on this. How in all of fuck are you managing to fuck up even now?

TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF!

Eat shit and die, faggot.

What a soygoy

>>>/reddit/
Also total falsehoods. Just another excuse made for Savage's radio show to be stolen away and given to Shapiro.

Call him by his real name OP you faggot.
MICHAEL WEINER

Inspiration doesn't come from out of nowhere. Crowds aren't inspired by the lack of a speech, audiences aren't inspired by an empty stage, and groups of aggressive political dissidents aren't inspired by compliments and prosperity.

Assuming the majority of blacks in the US aren't descendants of US slaves. But immigrated from the caribbean and south america. With obviously the vast majority being after slavery was ended.

Families were most likely somebodies slave though. If reparations are pushed make israel, spain, portugal, latin america, or the western african countries that captured them and received money for their sale.

I heard Michael Savage was like 5 ft. 2 inches tall or something.
Sounds like a real tough guy on the radio!

Trump telling colossal behemothian lies to entire nation in strange semitic golf-cheat dialect.

Attached: 1518107690476.jpg (1023x1071, 199.04K)

That's probably because you're a nigger and are dumb. I generally dislike and distrust kikes but Savage Weiner has been solid for a long time. I'd take that loud mouth kike over 1,000 niggerloving white traitors.

Yeah, because you can't wake someone up by banging a trash can next to them while they're sleeping. Daily reminder that you subhuman filth post here, putting your "thoughts" into text.

fixing7