I can't stand the amount of fucking Russian cunts on Zig Forums...

I can't stand the amount of fucking Russian cunts on Zig Forums. They're utterly the JIDF and Obama shills on steroids using methamphetamines. The Ruskies have all these fucked up traits.

-Get Americans to rebel against America, effectively destroying ourselves from the inside out
-Balkanize the world
-Larp as Aryans despite being Slav-shits who historically got their asses kicked or invaded by Aryans
-Pretending to be a Christian nation while supporting atheism and LARPaganism
-Label every Conspiracy against America while keeping their blatant evils swept under a rug by playing victim
-Accuse all opponents of being NSA, FBI, JIDF, non white, etc

Then there's the fact that Russia has been the biggest Kabbalist puppet in world history yet will promptly label anyone against their bullshit as a "Jew shill".

Is there anyone else who can't stand these fucks? Also anti-Russian thread general.

Attached: putin_in_a_tux.jpg (1156x771 142.02 KB, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-2A3p8eN3I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_current_account_balance_as_a_percentage_of_GDP
8ch.net/pol/res/13393896.html#13402498
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf
archive.is/dJZHu
archive.is/zUTQs
tradingeconomics.com/russia/current-account-to-gdp
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/current-account-to-gdp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sloppy job putin

Attached: Sam_hyde.PNG.png (360x450, 231.48K)

Except there hardly are any anti-Russian threads because the fucking place is flooded with Kremlin shits. That's just a lame way of trying to cover up your tracks.

Attached: 1482353925348.jpg (750x1004, 115.63K)

Fedniggers are tiresome.

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x960, 69.57K)

XAXAXAXA FBI CYKA I SEND DILDO TO YOUR HOUSE IN COLOR OF RUSSIAN FLAG )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

FBI pls go

Did I anger you comrade? Want a dollar? Just imagine how much track suits you can buy with that.

Attached: thumbs up bro.jpg (1023x694, 134.09K)

Isn’t it just one faggot making the Same threads over and over again

There is no america anymore, there is ZOG. Death to ZOG, from whoevers hand.

Well the Kremlin-shits are basically an organization. They have plenty of eager shit faced slavs willing to get paid a certain amount of rubles to make Russian shill threads where they circle jerk over that little faggot Putin.

And yet who is on the side of Iran fighting against a ZOG government and world? US or the Russians? They're not saints sure but this thread glows so much the sun is getting jealous.

In that case Russia has to be destroyed as soon as possible. They've gone so far away from the days of the Tsar that all the surviving generations and history can remember is Communism.

Attached: QJS-wLqi3wHOZh2hDmVLzHXYO9tEascK1sUON00IOeY.jpg (640x454, 52.68K)

Iran? So you're going to side with one of the most hair brained mud-slime infused ass-backward dune-coon controlled nation because you have a conspiracy theory that anyone against Russia is ZOG.

Iran is basically an apeshit crazy arab controlled nation that oppresses the native Persian population. And you support them. You're utter pieces of shit.

As long as I'm not Russian. That's like being a dumb faggot that has a personality disorder.

Greetings from Kirov Oblast, blin.

correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the US the one fucking around with Russia's border countries and not the other way around?

Nah, you Russians know that you want to retake your satellite states. You do it in the old classic maneuver of playing the victim. Thanks to you Kremlin sponsored shills you can get the public to back you rather easy where ever you go under the guise of innocence. In terms of dealings with America, your standard was 2 steps forward and 1 step back if things ever got really hairy with us.

I mean listen. You have one of the largest nuclear stock piles in the entire world. Not moving missiles into neighboring sovereign nations as a defense is a stupid thing to do.

Unfortunately with Putin's fragile ego, he takes every guard up as if it was a jab to his face.

Attached: 5c233f715eaa7cb17671243cd6d2faed5636f372cabf407ef6ff82c71399fffa.jpg (797x448, 27.08K)

I like chechens
Based Muzzies

Nah, jews left some time ago so theyre good now. Until hooked on jew media, but thats easily corrected.

You on the other hand have it in jewish inbred genes. Try to get it out, go ahead. You can't.

(((>>13414211)))
(((Muh Russia)))

Now now now, that's antisemitic my friend.

Attached: 417129_900.jpg (679x900, 112.9K)

Thats why he gave up Syria to Israel like you wanted for example.

You inbred cult fuck.

No, he was just sucking Kabbalist dick as usual while pretending to be the great defender of Orthodox Christianity. Like when he had soldiers worshiping his picture as god.

And Slav-shit, don't get me started on who's inbred here.

Listen here faggot, not all Slavs are Soviet day dreaming boomers from shit Belarus who reminiscent about communism, we all know it was shit.

Hey boomer, be sure to shoop out the (you)s next time

Jesus Christ. Did I turn on (((CNN))) by mistake?

It's all too tiresome

Attached: muh based putin 2.jpg (1736x300 684.99 KB, 105.41K)

Attached: crismsonghost.gif (290x218, 2.06M)

This is absolutely a propaganda post.

Yet there you are living in that shitstain of a nation that claims to be a democracy for cosmetic reasons but really is still the old commy shithole doing commy propaganda tactics.

Now who is the faggot you faggot?

"Shill Hard 3: Squat with a Vengeance"

Attached: Putin Shill.jpg (660x495, 101.28K)

FUCK YOU CHRISTCUCK SHILL

Attached: 0DA49ED4-FD10-445B-B91A-DB1966339BBC.png (1000x1000, 85.64K)

I've never implied that Israel was going to suddenly invade and liberate Iran, but nevertheless the Persians there could use a good fucking uprising.

Let's compare Iran then to Iran now. Everything from education to quality of life was better. You wouldn't know the difference between Iran and California back before the late 70s revolution. Then your sand sheik mudslime "allies" in Iran took over and fucked the nation back into the stone age. The arabs brought with them everything including their deranged mentality.

…But Iran is guhd Cumrad because Iran hate Western imperialist. America very bad nation not like us glorious Rooosiah.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-2A3p8eN3I

Save all that state execution bullshit for your own slav shit niggers you Russian cunt. I'm from a country cluster bombs sub-humans like yourself and then makes hollywood movies out of the recycled footage.

Attached: Russian soldiers in chechnya.jpg (883x1000 36.58 KB, 157.95K)

How's the infiltration going Agent Simmons?

Attached: oof.png (1500x500, 75.63K)

Rossiya has the best battle tech tbh

The state of CIA shills these days lol

Ever since the Affidavit (you) fuck up, they've been trying so hard to blame everything on Russia
You fucked up, Moshe. Now we all get to laugh at how pathetic you are!

Already covered kremlin cunts.

Attached: main_1200.jpg (1200x763, 110.4K)

No, you say that to discredit him. And it will be jews, slavs are in big numbers, gathered together and arent forced for cultist reasons to do that, unlike jews.

It's 2019, no one believes your stupid shit.
Go choke on a bag of dicks.

Or frustratingly lose your composure while you're getting exposed.

Hurr durr ebil , just not the jews!

No wonder jewesses choose black men, you are so g-d damn retarded.

nice astroturfing

Do you get paid per post or by the hour?

No I'm not doing the exact same thing. Other people don't shill as you do. I don't own a web brigade that does nothing but make millions of fake posts to sway public opinion. By expose you retards we finally see through the bullshit and protect the opinions of people. Having your own opinion and seeking the truth for yourself is a RIGHT in our view. You Russian motherfuckers do nothing but tyrannically control your own with a "or else" mentality.

The bag of dicks belong only in a Russian's mouth because they spew the most bullshit. You have to plug your mouth up with cock for the sake of the rest of the world.

You, you inbred. How many pills you have to take to cover your mental diseases?

You just did it again you Kremlin Cunt Nugget. And good for the kike sluts. But what kind of dicks do you like in your anus? Turkish dick or Chechynian cock?

I mostly deal with my personal problems by paying your mail order bride sister to give me a rim job for a few bucks. She's pretty good at what she does. A little sloppy, but still good.

You literally speak like Hilary Clinton's dogs.
If you genuinely think the Russian hacker/troll farm is real and the twitter shitposting isn't just like 30 anons with nothing to do all day, then you truly are a newfag and I implore you to return to whatever cuck tabloid you came from.
Keep believing in your autistic fanfic as much as you want, it doesn't make your fantasy real.

Projection….No bonus for your sergei.

We get it that you glowniggers don't like it that we hate our own fucking elites and not Russia, because it's our own elites that are trying to genocide us.

Fuck off glownigger.

Attached: putin.gif (420x420, 1.53M)

lel
you will taste american fire soon!

Attached: smughotelandburger.png (2098x1500, 900.66K)

It's not Russia that are trying to genocide White people.

Attached: get out cia nigger.jpg (480x480, 133.82K)

i like this thread
keep on
more pressure = more immunity

Attached: .jpeg (615x427, 123.85K)

Glow-nigger glow more

Attached: glow.jpg (1024x943, 385.84K)

So now you're on the "My opponents online are all Hillary Clinton supporter" bullshit. Well at least if you're going to bullshit your way out of getting uncovered you can at least call me an FBI or CIA guy. They're much cooler sounding than Hillary Clinton supporters.

My ribs

Attached: IMG_0276.JPG (250x238, 19.67K)

Pathetic sad desperation of florescent niggers. We've all read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm where the neocohens lie to congress and the president about muh Russia so they can fight wars for kikes.

Okay you got me. I'm a Russian shill.
My name is Vadim Sokolov and I'm hired as a head shill in Putin's 31st troll factory deep within Verkhne-Tazovskiy Gosudarstvennyy Prirodnyy Zapovednik.
We get paid a rough amount per post and we get bonuses if we troll retards like you and screenshot the threads.
What does Russia get out of this? Literally nothing, it makes no sense for Russia to spend money on trolling the internet, it gives no strategic benefit and would vindicate America with all the shit they say about Russia and allow them to retaliate.

The truth is, we're all doing it for the lulz and it's crazy people like you who actually believe there's some sort of Russian conspiracy to
It's not as if an affidavit recently came out of a literal glownigger trying to encourage people that the Russians are at fault…
Hope you know how to turn off your (you)s. Dumb fuck

The interesting thing about the world today is that one cannot tell friend from foe. This makes overt organization impossible. But you do have one tool: your own moral compass. If you follow your heart, and your heart is pure, you will serve as a beacon for all men of goodwill. Good will overcome evil by the strength of its numbers, and will finally triumph.

MOAR

Attached: IMG_0430.JPG (800x804, 65.09K)

Too bad its the myth and even if they marry you, they just take your money and leave the second they see your peepee doesnt work with women, only with rabbi's.

Okay….Let's start…

Iosef Stalin alone killed 20 million. Many of whom were whites and your own slavs. This also includes around 6 million Ukrainians.

Then of course there's the deaths caused by the Lenin backed invasion of Poland where you Russian low lifes wanted to slowly convert the world to Bolshevism. Since you're so hiked on Aryanism, there's also the German soldiers who were killed by you. Then there's Georgia, then Ukraine, and all the other eastern nations you've forced yourself upon.

Meanwhile us evil Americans are mostly active in the middle east killing fundamental goat fuckers while before we were mostly fighting crazed gooks of all different kinds.

But yeah you're the heroes of White Christian society. Fuck you.

Attached: fuck you nigger.jpg (800x800, 92.44K)

Of course its good for them, otherwise they wouldnt do it, even nigger genes are better than of any jew. Stand in the corner, maybe they will allow you to lick some off your jewish princess cunt.

Yeah but if you think of it, they literally are more eager to fuck limp dicked kikes than they are with Russian "men".

You guys should just send all your whores to America as concubines. But then again we don't need slav aids.

Even israel is just a colony, you have no land of your own. You are that worthless.

Are you gonna bring up the 6 million stats also?

Attached: IMG_0306.PNG (480x476, 160.56K)

I would never ever touch a Russian woman, they're disgusting.
And their men are all shills too

I'm actually not dating any kike girls as of yet. But I have fucked a few Ruskies.

In terms of slutiness there isn't much a difference. Not that I'm complaining. I like whores.

Who are you fooling, Moshe?

Without Jews there would have been no Bolshevism. For a Jew nothing is more insulting than the truth. The blood maddened Jewish terrorists murdered sixty-six million in Russia from 1918 to 1957. You must understand, the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators." - Nobel prize winning author Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Actually it's more of 7 million due to communist Russian mess of Holodomor.

Attached: 1534127160849.jpg (1024x761, 233.2K)

In your dreams, where in reality you are left with some goblin whores of your jewish kind, and even they don't want your sorry asses, even niggers are worth more. Imagine how shitty jewish men have to be to be below niggers.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

I'm not familiar with this glow nigger stuff. What is it? Is it yet another "he's a CIA, FBI, NSA, Jew, etc" type of track covering bullshit?

You know you're doing the job wrong when even you Kremlin Cunts have to make memes among your own group for people outing you.

Attached: XNlsojk.jpg (983x499, 110.41K)

Yeye, I'm just enjoying how you amerimutts are trying to drag everything to the void while heading at Mach 2 speed down to oblivion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_current_account_balance_as_a_percentage_of_GDP

Attached: Deway.png (432x911 288.86 KB, 32.57K)

Lurk more.

8ch.net/pol/res/13393896.html#13402498
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf

archive.is/dJZHu

archive.is/zUTQs

Attached: cute.png (1250x1000, 776.82K)

you're asking to get hunted down by russians my dude, cherish your kidney for 1 more day

-Accuse all opponents of being NSA, FBI, JIDF, non white, etc

You're still doing it. By now if I was a Kremlin Cunt I would have attempted another tactic, but you're still at the JIDF level. And the weird thing is, is that you've stuck with it throughout the thread. You literally have no ammo to come at me or anyone else other than the predictable "He's a Jew Glow Nigger".

*THUNDER FACE PALM* As for your post, you've just exposed your own side. It's like having a stash of yay under your bed and when the cops come you stand on a soap box telling them that somehow these police officers have stuffed an entire ton of illegal coke under your bed.

Attached: $.jpg (1280x720, 667.45K)

Just look at your own posts.

ID: 4b7570

Attached: 764d52a13ffbc0733a436efbb17cf9225603136a26e40abac6ed2290596fee34.jpg (568x416, 73.44K)

Careful with threats kremlin coon.

Attached: 1536458029193.gif (346x260, 1.93M)

No we don't. Fuck you. Bust my as for minimum wage for some retard to brag pretend this shity office job pays anything.

After how much the Skripal poisoning got FUBAR'd I doubt FSB has any qualified personell left for foreign operations.

What about my posts? Can you spot fault with them? I said I was sick of Putin/Russian/Kremlin shills, their behavior online, their sniveling deceit, their lies, and their desire to destroy people's right to truth.

And so far you've guys have done nothing but exactly that.

Attached: 1538016089949.jpg (970x545, 109.81K)

The state of Texas alone has a GDP better than you Russia.

Captain America tell us more

Attached: 6a00d8341c145e53ef015392e09626970b-800wi.jpg (450x521, 47.16K)

HAVE YOU SEEN USA DEBT? USA IS ABOUT TO GO BANKRUPT! AHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 8.png (1280x425, 58.83K)

old news

Attached: 16e.jpg (680x723, 39.89K)

OP, you are a faggot of epic proportions and a shill/troll
Trying to stir up white hate and pushing for D&C.

If you had a single functional braincell in the gaping chasm that is your head, you would realize just how retarded and useless you are and KYS

BASED PUTIN WINS THE BATTLE FOR RESPECT BY EMBRACING NIGGER CULTURE AND PROMOTING IT TO RUSSIAN YOUTH
ABSOLUTELY BASED AND NIGGER PILLED

There's only one God ma'am and I'm pretty sure He doesn't like you spreading lies online.

Attached: There's only one God ma'am.jpg (1061x1073, 219.7K)

Nigger, stop having a double digit iq.

tradingeconomics.com/russia/current-account-to-gdp
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/current-account-to-gdp

Attached: USA.PNG (750x626 29.11 KB, 29.31K)

Attached: Arnold coming day and night.jpg (514x353, 159.24K)

Gee those guys smh 'founding fathers' who created the USA are so bad for the USA.

just forget it, let them shitpost on this board, it is bait at this point.

Attached: Wehrwolf AKA Noctulian.jpg (1932x2576 81.19 KB, 300.03K)