Reparations will lead directly to the obvious (((perps)))

How can we exploit this ridiculous scam? The obvious path of Reparations should bring us right to the doorstep of the jews.
1.) How do we, first, get the question to be asked by the people demanding Reparations? "Who owes whom, what?"
2.) How do we disseminate the information that the Slave Trade was run and operated nearly solely by kikes. They bankrolled the Slave Ship Armada. They paid the (((English))) Captains. They partnered with African and Arabic slavers. They owned the lion's share of plantations in both South, and North America. They fought against the other Founders over keeping slaves, and bringing in more niggers. They owned all the factories in Europe that processed the molasses and cotton into goods they then monopolized the sale and distribution of. They now control the Entertainment and History of this shit, and they LIE, putting the blame squarely on the backs of the innocent Aryan!
3.) We have been effectively deleted from the online conversation. Is it time to somehow break into IRL "protest" without exposing our full power level?
I posted on OP suggesting a Clown World Parade that got IMMEDIATELY shoah'd, and rewarded me a 3 day ban for the mere thought of real world organization under cover of, Rainbow wigs, red noses, and "jokes". Double reverse psychology could also be effective if you dressed like a clown Nazi, pushing the extreme to ridiculousness, while using this cover to spread actual RedPills.
Maybe just dressing up, and crashing your local 4th of July Parade as if you belong could work.
Imagine a mob of Clowns with signs, banners, and flags of all our most epic maymays, cruising the streets, fucking with Normans, stickering and fliering the zone, and clowning our way into the hearts of the Sleepy.
The only one with the freedom to speak truth to power was the Court Jester. You could lose your head for a joke. But if the Court is on your side, a single joke could take the King's head.
The Clown is the most powerful archetype during chaotic times that question the Ruler's authority.
Put a pie in the face of this Shit Show, anons.
Turn the Golem against their kike masters.
This shit has major potential to release the TRUTH once and for all! I'm too scattered on this thought to focus.
What do?!

Attached: PuturBootsOn.jpeg (400x232, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/06/27/business/black-page-carriers-history-dutch-railway-pay-reparations-wwii-holocaust-transports/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doh! forgot the lead.

The only one with the freedom to speak truth to power was the Court Jester. You could lose your head for a joke. But if the Court is on your side, a single joke could take the King's head.

Imagine if White Nationalists all of a sudden all died. Just think what Whites could accomplish.

Kiked first post? I am surprise, incarnate.
What the fuck are you still doing here, nigger?
Are you just clinging to the hope that anyone here is as fucking retarded as you? Who the Hell would even begin to entertain this schizophrenic shit, let alone believe it? I'm glad you're dumb enough to embarrass yourself like this so often.
With your over saturation of this idiocy you become easily dismissed. Thank you.

Attached: 4bdd0d568eb2de80e0b33708a0db14c248c1d322d92fd43858255896a084311f.jpg (207x255, 11.69K)

Good response to the kike/idiot user.

Reparations taken literally means shipping them all back to Apefrica where they fucking belong.
Quarantine the whole fucking continent after.

White Nationalism, it's a fucking winner!

That spic spamming DACAryan nigger just won't quit. It has got to be a bot. No one has this kind of stamina for getting BTFO multiple times, daily, and still repeats this duplicitous bullshit without shame. I simply don't even understand the angle here either. What's the goal of this retarded meme? It's all so fucking tiresome.

Attached: Jokler.jpeg (483x585, 121.32K)

Small time rappers. Get the prophets of the negro to spread the word, and then spread it for them.

a
c
c
e
l
e
r
a
t
e

This but unironically, if we don't survive it wasn't meant to be anyhow.

Attached: 76009624.jpg (765x864, 114.53K)

Attached: blackman.png (596x940, 433.68K)

I was thinking of that video clip as well.

Let the people with guilty consciences pay: Dems and libturds. Alms for white guilt.

I know it’s tempting to imagine a world rendered prosperous for white people by the deaths of the people undermining white prosperity with white nationalism, but we must not stoop to their level. White prosperity is the product of seeking prosperity for ALL people; that post-racial prosperity falls disproportionately on the most post-racial race is just a symbol of God’s Justice. Remember that the abolitionist north was much more prosperous than the slaving south.

this is fucking disturbing…

I pressume that Texas must be 30% white then.

Y’know, if niggers felt guilty about violence, they probably wouldn’t be violent. Especially not repeatedly.

Business subsidies for minorities might be a better way of expressing that guilt, because then people would be bootstrapped from the street to productivity, but you cluckers don’t like affirmative action either, do you?

They owe ME for fucking with my childhood education. Forcing my family to move by making our neighborhood too violent to live in. They replaced my Dad's job back in the day with unskilled niggers cuz, "racism". They've taken MANY of my jobs. They owe for taking my place in College with Affirmative Action. They owe for completely destroying the fabric, rooted lineage of my Folk, and Family.

THEY OWE FOR COMPLETELY, AND IRREPARABLY SOILING AND SULLYING MY BLOOD AND SOIL!

BOOM! See, I wouldn't have come up with that! I think the only way to get the word out now since we've been deleted from the internet is IRL shitposting. And the only way to do that without being immediately disregarded as "NOTSEEZ!" is under the cover of the Clown archetype. Our memes and redpills need to be on every pin board, and coffee shop table. Runes, hashtags, and links stickered on every lamp post. Fliers littering the wake of our Shit Parades.
They may be able to strike down our digital voice, but they'll be sorry if they finally push us out of the fucking basements.

More genius!
AFRICAN REPARATIONS ARE ANTI SEMITIC!
Genius, user.

Not even worth a real response, Schlomo. Fuck off.

Oh, by the way, your IP hopping didn't go unnoticed, you fucking spic spamming nigger. Go the fuck away already. You will achieve nothing here with your glowing bullshit, beaner.
You're not slick. You have a nigger brain. Your low IQ glows, nigger.

Attached: D8oj48uWsAINGj4.png (415x523, 178.75K)

Does someone have good infographs and/or good reading material on the slave trade and the jewish involvement?

What they really want is to turn Whites into being obedient slaves to Blacks. That they reparations they really want.

Niggers have had decades of reparations. Another payout will just have them back in a few days.

All but one are fucking manlets.

It's fucking ancient common knowledge.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (235x162, 47.98K)

Oh, hi mod! What's the matter? Your handlers can't stand effective ideas? I don't blame you. However, every time you tighten your grasp, you expose yourself, and we only get stronger.
Please keep to this failing strategy, you morons. We wouldn't have gotten this far without you.
Thanks!
HONK HONK, MOTHER FUCKER!

Attached: 1557073406679-5.png (760x1187, 346.99K)

Welcome to Clown world jew.
This is Clown Town.

Nobody is going to give niggers reparations without at least 50 years of virtue signaling and running campaigns on it. They dont care about giving niggers money, they just want to talk about giving niggers money so it causes more social division and infighting within the US. Same reason they wont close the borders, they want everyone in the US constantly at eachothers throats so they aren't removing the jew.

Attached: e9c6df919b808658f2248afaa013499b69438caa9d71f3ac193a9997dbd2b4d0.jpg (480x270, 21.89K)

Clown shoes?

Attached: WePutOurBootsOn.jpg (500x514, 50.34K)

Someone has already written a book about this. His name is Louis Farrakhan and it's called 'The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews'

The fact that it's written by an anti-white, black identitarian makes it great for dropping red pills on nigs. I used to have a few scanned pages that I'd post on black forums with good results.

A lot of blacks actually already know that stuff. You'd be surprised how red pilled some of them are. They just hate whitey more.

This.

This user has seen through the matrix.

Jews like Mike Savage on hot about this, all the while not missing a beat with continued Jewish Begging and all butt-hurt about AOC's comment.

What the diff between Jews and Nigs? Nigs have been considered Valued Workers and smart business people paid good money to bring them into various nations.

No one in history has ever said "Jews seem like the sort of people we need, lets bring some in".

Jews like Mike Savage do indeed owe a LOT to Niggers. According to himself, Savage's family came from Russia to USA long AFTER the USA became a great place….which Niggers helped build.

White men that did build the USA can say "I don't owe Niggers a thing, they owe me", but Johnny Cum Lately types like most Jews can be considered to owe Niggers a lot.

If you have a big dick you wear big shoes.
even if you have small feet.

People believe that 12m, straight up SAVAGES were taken out of the bush and brough to America on boats… A trip that took MONTHS. There were no toilets (disease) and the niggers outnumbered whoever, 50 to 1.

Now I've heard some faggy jew stories about the second ww in my day, but nigger holocaustry heh is next level retardation.

Anyway, reparations won't happen as the country is broke, it's racist and a logistical nightmare. What we'll get is more regulations that favour nigger businesses. Look to cannabis where they want to hand that goldmin to Tyrone and Jose for being the color of a bowel movement. It's the same shit they do in South Africa and Israel. The, 'blacks only' college events tie into this as it's meant to get the young, dumb fucker acclimated to being discriminated against.

What the fuck kind of shoes are these and how do I not get any fucking hits on this pic on reverse image search? Are these your fucking shoes OP?

This guy gets it. These are the real questions we need to be asking.

I'm curious now, too. OPic looks like a pair of shoes that a schizo serial killer would wear while dancing with the corpses of his victims.

We need to be snatching up copies of old jewish encyclopedias.
Even the old jewish encyclopedias document the widespread predominant involvement of jews in the trans-atlantic slave trade.

We need to use older jewish publications that profess their dominant role in the slave trade.

Attached: pointy boots.jpg (270x331, 46.42K)

Attached: mrz062519dAPR20190625054522.jpg (631x458, 115.32K)

New reparations approved.
>japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/06/27/business/black-page-carriers-history-dutch-railway-pay-reparations-wwii-holocaust-transports/

AP

JUN 27, 2019
ARTICLE HISTORY PRINT SHARE
THE HAGUE, NETHERLANDS - The Dutch national railway company said Wednesday it will pay reparations to Jews, Roma and Sinti whom it transported to camps in the Netherlands during World War II — from where they were sent to Nazi concentration camps.
NS said an estimated 500 living survivors of the Holocaust who were transported by the company will receive €15,000 ($17,000) each. Widows and widowers of victims are eligible to receive €7,500 ($8,500) and, if they are no longer alive, the surviving children of victims should receive 5,000 euros ($5,685).

French railway company SNCF also has expressed regret for its role in transporting Jews during WWII, acknowledging that its equipment and staff were used to transport 76,000 Jews to Germany. SNCF has argued that it had no effective control over operations when France was under Nazi occupation from 1940 to 1944.

France’s government has paid more than $6 billion in reparations to French citizens and certain deportees.

The German government has paid around 70 billion euros in compensation for Nazi crimes, mainly to Jewish survivors.

No, it's not

Attached: 123у4.jpg (686x640, 156.72K)

I have no idea why Whites beat themselves up about slavery. Slavery has been a part of every culture on planet Earth. Whites are the ONLY ones that stopped it using their military power. We are the only people who have freed slaves. We don;t owe anyone anything.

Next time a Black says anything to you about slavery tell him Whites are the only people who stopped slavery.

We're not beating ourselves up about it. It's fucking THEM that keeps bringing it up and making it a 6 million shekel deal.

Did not read Jews Should pay First. 1/2 black slaves died in middle passage just coming to America under Jewish captivity.

Attached: jnbjhb.png (1105x522, 578.24K)