Former head CIAnigger says Trump and current CIAnigger biggest dogs of ZOG ever

archive.fo/45m3c
timesofisrael.com/ex-cia-chief-us-israel-relationship-seems-to-have-gone-overboard/

press F to respect Terry
press S to shit on glowniggers

And Zig Forums will believe an ex-cia chief because?

because he's absolutely right. trump is the biggest bitch of israel in us history.

Attached: trump zionism 80.png (852x465, 630.91K)

uhh he’s not a puppet or their bitch, he’s crypto. All his kids beside barron are also with jews, effectively making his future progeny and family line Jewish. Trumps dead brother Freddy joined a jewish fraternity (sigma alpha mu) and said that their father was jewish. Most 3 of trumps former wives were crypto as well. Trumps mother also has parentheses around her but I can’t recall the specifics right now, just search Trump family jewish and some hits will come up.

Attached: 322042EE-E94D-4885-9006-78413FBC0D68.jpeg (590x350 276.51 KB, 52.94K)

regardless of who states them, facts are facts

Attached: 83D522CE-AA95-47A5-88AB-25C3ADEB6BA1.png (640x1136 128.89 KB, 571.15K)

Ivanka looks non-white. No way those lips, mouth and face shape are white traits. But I believe they get it from their mother Ivana, who is obviously an eastern Euro jew who probably converted to Christianity.

I think Trump is white, but he's sucked up to jews his whole life (including Fred Trump) because its the only way to get ahead in NYC. NYC is basically Tel Aviv 2.0. Trust me I grew up there.

Stop attack lion trump.

They at least tried to give scarlet Johansson some continuity.

(((Leftypol))) approves of the ZOGnald.

It's funny how some of those people still believe that anyone would fall for the (((peacekeeper))) meme, it's been obvious for decades already. Zognald just started openly supporting it, not giving any fucks.

I imagine there's no shortage of cryto's in the upper echelons.

Attached: TrumpCryto.PNG (1401x1014, 1.04M)

;) she’s a christian yea that’s it

Yeah, trump's mother's name was Mary Anne MacLeod

(((Mary Anne MacLeod)))

hmm, something's wrong here

I think it might be that you are a fucking retard

but trump does suck a lot of circumsized dick

Because people here are well trained by their own CIA/zog overlords to hate the only person taking the fight to Washington

Attached: 1550825826145.jpg (1662x1350, 591.5K)

this just in, liars have diarrhea fountains for a mouth

Trump is jewish on his father's side, not his mother's. Ivana is clearly crypto and the combination of that was written all over Ivanka's face.

Trump's definition of taking on Washington, and his supporter's, is going after people who aren't 200% turbo yid neocons. You know, the Paperclip Nazi Muslim Secret Soviet Plantation deep state!

Implying we've ever taken a balanced approach. Maybe Carter? Not since JFK was killed has anybody stood up to these vermin.

What a slip up.

leon panetta, like trump and the pope, are philo-semitic jesuits

way to go nigger brain
(((Irish))) has always been a kike red herring, I’ll post the truth on her lineage stay tuned

And the entire MSM is just giving cover for him, right? Certainly they don't hate him for some reason or another

Reminder that according to the bible, both the old and new testament say that the only requirement to be jewish "one of the tribe," is to worship yahweh as your god. This means that all cryptokikes can easily be recognized as one of the jews regardless of ethnicity. This also means that all christians are honorary jews. Jews in the lower echelon may believe in blood but the upper echelon only believe in loyalty, and the ones in between believe what the bible says.

recognize a tree by the fruit it bears. They can obfuscate everything but their actions. Once you understand a particular set of actions and behaviors it becomes easy to reveal an individuals underlying modus operandi. They can hide many things, it’s imperative that people learn to recognize particular modifiers that imply a person is part of the Tribe, that they’ve signed their name in the (((ledger))) and they have taken up the yoke of the (((directive)))
Here’s an example
This is merely a cloak, camouflage to disarm and redirect attention elsewhere. Do you think pic related is a Christian man? I think not.
-2nd pic related is Cuomos significant other, Sandra Lee. She was last married to a Jew business magnate; Karatz - whom she converted to Judaism for. This is an example of their cloaking techniques. Novices would simply see a blonde with a (seemingly) gentile surname and see Cuomo professes christian faith when the facts reveal the total and exact opposite. I hate these people but hey hated me first. Only one creature forsakes God on purpose, that creature is the Jew.

I count them mine enemies - I hate them with perfect hatred ~Psalm 139:22

Attached: Sandra ((Lee)).png (700x644 111.63 KB, 177.81K)

I just realized her actual last name is Christiansen.
What a god-damned mockery. This makes me sick.

Her ear looks like in a non-White shape.

I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that Trump is Jewish by blood. If there's any president that had Jewish blood, Johnson would be the closest fit. He looks like he could be a distant cousin of Levi Eshkol who was also PM of Israel at the same time.

He slipped up.
Ergo it can be but not look like it.

everything looks like a non-white shape

Attached: CkAK9fzUoAEU8pd.jpg (720x540, 88.08K)

pretty sure her mother is a jew. chabad would never approve a marriage to a goy and she married into chabad.