Holy shit...

Holy shit, the whole fucking charade just fell apart on the lugenpress experience tonight… anyone else see bob slip up fucking bad and have his handler step in multiple times?

the man fucking got dates off from his own life by fucking decades multiple times as well, couldnt even remember his fucking age at times, and literally blamed it on a migraine.

what a fucking shit show.

source is from jewtube, the jew experience clips channel.

Attached: glowboblaz.mp4 (640x360, 2.56M)

This is now twice, two times now over the past few months, when a serious issue was shifting eyes toward the DNC and foreign groups only for Joe Rogan to bring on a guest related to conspiracy theory issues. The last time this happened and the DNC was reeling it was Jones being resurrected to go on Rogan. This time around it is Lazar being clearly controlled by a handler.

Now we know that Rogan is the current go to spot for interviews to shift eyes off of something that the media itself cannot control.

I have no fucking idea who that is or what the fuck you're talking about. Why should I care?

this episode was pre-recorded as well apparently ,the first one they ever didnt do live.. which really makes me think even more considering how much of a fuckup it was.

perhaps be less stupid, then come back. as for why you should care? what kind of a cuck asks another man these questions he should only know the answer to?

fuck off to reddit with you.

Add to that the recent push from CNN and we have ourselves the beginning of a new narrative push being coordinated.

yep, trump briefed, congressmen briefed, blueballs all over.

At this point Lazar does nothing without that bearded dude. He is clearly a handler unless Lazar made some contract with him not to speak without him being present but I don't buy that. It's weird that guy, who is basically Bill Nye with a beard and no scientific experience/knowledge, he is always with Lazar now whenever we see Bob.

If only the super secret masterminds behind this plan would just clearly and concisely explain what that something is, it wouldn't matter if the media wanted to hide it.

i have absolutely no other explanation other than that, the bearded man is a fucking literal gay metrosexual "indie" filmaker with zero presence other than as of late.

Says the kike who stays on top of (((current events)))
Anyone who's not a fucking kike care to tell me who this guy is? Element some shit… is he saying Iran has nukes or some shit?

It's a crypto Q thread, if you couldn't tell.

his name is bob lazar, and you are a rude insolent prick. now be gone.

discredit the thread and slide the topic within, this the plan now?

thank you.
UFO shit doesn't interest me. Guaranteed it's a LARP anyway. I'd be watching for the hidden hand. It's there somewhere.

if i had to bet, i would bet on that myself

well, then you and i share common interests, even though it does get ever so tiresome after seeing it so often.

it was real in my mind yo

The part about Lazar's original statements that always intrigued me was the discovery of what he describes. The element portion was of course compelling, is compelling, but the way he described how he speculated they were found always struck me as interesting.

Bottom line, we will never find out anything about this subject be it true/false unless a literal alien spacecraft one day crashed or came to earth and was recorded by a shit load of people to the point where it couldn't be covered up.

The ancient artifact speculation he made though, that really was interesting to me given how old the planet is and the fact we know so little about our own history let alone the planets.

What the fuck are you on about you jew, no one watches this gay fucking shit

Well I have to agree, it certainly is very interesting. and I think they know this, and this is quite the hook for the general public to absorb. I know I find it fascinating, but at the same time.. I have to constantly remind myself that its horseshit on many levels. I tried so hard to ignore it for a while.. i mean come on.. a literal gordon freeman coming forward with his fantastical story about secret UFO gov projects..

then tom delonge came out… and i knew we were being fed a spoonful of donkeypiss.

Yeah it's just one of those things you have to read, digest, move on five minutes later from because you know nothing will come from it. Nothing ever comes from any of these things unfortunately. Put it this way, I will never give them much time until they actually produce legitimate and irrefutable proof of something. That will never happen, not in our lifetime at least.

Hide shill threads and move on.

its not as interesting as ancient aliens but muchmore revealing about current times. Basically, jews have been jewing since 3500BC, ever since humans harvested grain in mesopatamia (sp?). Of course there were (and are, in Iran) relics to this fact, but the jew has made sure they headed every archaeological dig since digs became a thing. Smithsonian… jewed. Museums… jewed. Our entire narrative has been infected with jew.
They never saw the internet coming and will stop at nothing to shut us down. don't forget that, it's much more important that mainstream narrative bullshit. Remember, if you're seeing it, you were meant to see it. Someone paid for all you guys to see this clown talk about alien shit on joke rogain.

Lazar is the area 51 nut job.

Ok, so is he confirming alien nonsense, or as I understand from the OP, trying to parrot a media narrative and failing at it; as in, it's all a hoax.

yep. at that point myself for a while now. literally everything has turned out to be a fucking lie. i need proof something isnt a lie, i need to see it with my own eyes. otherwise i would be foolish to think it isnt a fucking lie..

also looks like the retards will be committed to ruining the thread from now on with low IQ forum slide tactics.. oh well.

I'm nearly done with the episode, it was really cool to watch. It really makes me wonder what is possible with technology…

Attached: automation.png (1478x1072, 1.06M)

he is doing his best to claim this, yes.

yes, it makes you think for sure.. the same way i think about any other hypothetical non-tangible situation.

That's boomer shit though.

All you've effectively done in this thread is bitch and moan, and repeat several different times in different ways "his narrative is falling apart." But please, continue.

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 7.5K)

honestly unsure of what you mean by that. can you be a little more intelligent with your replies?

A common theme on threads that touch sensitive subjects is diffusion and distraction. Remember that as this thread unfolds.

yes, ive already highlighted that reality. i do try my best, but sometimes i like to ATTEMPT to speak to a genuine decent human who wants to talk about a subject. it does get tiresome.

It is by design for shills to make you tired of trying. Pig headed stubbornness works well when you are educated on what you are being stubborn with.

gotcha, well thanks for the tip. i think the thread has reached expiration date already though, good threads generally unravel within the first 50 or so replies, it seems that is best. to ruin it early on.

it was fun though, had a few good little convos. feels good.

Sounds good. I'm not going anywhere… perhaps some good comment will appear in the next few hours before I go to sleep.

True. Lets watch how it unfolds. don't get jewed out of what you know to be true. You know the enemy, you know WE know the enemy. anyone who contradicts you is either ignorant or the enemy. That is the only thing for you to decipher if you decide to engage in an argument: are they ignorant of the truth, or not?

Attached: 698a6b797632ebeae674c7bc3a4fce58b3635f18409f33ebc5c9008626afda2a.jpg (560x572 36.26 KB, 56.44K)

Its information warfare, fundamentally. There are two powerful rules I've learned after a lot of thought:
1) Hold onto the fundamental concepts. Deception like you wouldn't believe is possible if the agent allows you to divert from a single principle.
2) Always play devils advocate, even when and especially when the majority of your group have consensus. This keeps you agile, and much more prepared from subversive actions. Even if the subject at hand was completely benevolent or harmless, you're literally forming defenses around the curve from unusual or exotic attacks… or it can be weaponized to use against the other side.

So you're anchored in what you see to be true, but you are paradoxically limber at the same time, by allowing the circulation of information to not have you weakened by being stuck in a certain paradigm.

This is a vastly understudied field.

Thats just being a contrarian, and yeah I agree this is a strong strategy. I do it myself. I am mostly centrist but when talking to the right I devils advocate liberal points and when talking to the left I nazi nazi nazi

*tips trilby*

I was merely saying what works really well in places such as this. And good to hear you do. It raises the most hell and disrupts the group vibe, but with the tradeoff of checking the integrity of their ideas.

/pol is such an echo chamber that it sorely needs a little disruption. We can't all tow the party line or we stagnate.

This thread is a mess. Did this guy slip up and accidentally expose holes in his own story, or do you guys believe he is an honest broker? Joe's podcast is 2 hours long, so I won't have time to listen to it all.

This is the lowest quality OP I've seen in quite some time. I have nothing but contempt for you and am reporting your shit thread, you nigger faggot.

Just keep in mind that playing Devil's Advocate up to a certain point will reveal that you're actually just a retard.

It's a very strange thread. The whole Aliens in Area 51 is a very old meme, that peaked around the time Art Bell was on the air, and culminated with the movie "Independence Day." I find it hard to believe people taking it seriously, and whoever was pushing that seemed to realize it too, and moved on.

Why is this guy bringing it up again? If he really were spilling national secrets, he'd be black bagged.

Attached: you.jpg (1751x1467, 361.98K)

Total disclosure is coming GOY! Keep being distracted while we destroy your nations and rape your daughters!

I used to be interested in it but right now we got bigger fish to fry.

Joe is a cianigger. You shouldn't watch his shit regardless

Why are we caring about this clown?

Yeah, sure buddy. It's pretty hard to attend a university for 4 or more years and have no one know you.

You post so many findings, yet fail to mention Lazar is present in the Los Alamos 1982 phonebook. Is this what $10/hr shills look like?

It's on the wiki page.

Kill yourself moshe.

Why are you so gullible? Do you believe everything you hear?

Really yid, you aren't fooling anyone.

Are you working in tandem? The question was for another user. We need to know why he is so gullible.

I hope you're at least getting some benefits.

Nice, another one lol. Quick, get a few more on to give the illusion I'm a minority opinion.>>13418277

You seem to know a bit about the shilling business.

Be honest now, did you "trust the plan" as well? How much time did you sink into that ruse. How long did it take before you caught onto the con.

Their strategies are incredibly easy to detect once you know what to look for. This is regardless of the topic at hand, their grammatical style, etc. When you don't play the way they want you to, they'll go through their checklist of "top 20 ways to aggravate him and cause him to react emotionally" like what is happening this very moment.

When you continue to go off script like what I'm doing, you'll get to a place where they have no copy paste templates for dealing with you. It will either be met with dismissive remarks, or all actors will disappear within 5 minutes of each other. Lets observe.

Attached: jewjitsu.jpg (484x600, 132.14K)

You went right to ad hominem, and the other called me a yid. Imagine how you would sound if you cold string a coherent argument together.

You're shilling for very outlandish information, it would be rather strange if people didn't react with disbelief. Yet, you do not see that as natural, you first resort to screaming SHILL or JEW. I wonder why that is? What do you have invested in this narrative?

This one is frustrated because I'm having to make him actually type things out. Will this effectively prove he is a real person?

Notice that no questions are answered, just attempts at misdirection. I think we're done here.

Next

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

He was exposed as a fraud years ago, maybe he thinks people forgot.

Yes. The Qtards might bite though.

Spoken like a true JRE brainlet. In your head, that sounded profound, didn't it?

Hide and report.

Thanks rabbi

OP, you should construct a Faraday cage to block the 5g signals from resonating with your pineal gland.

Alex Jones resurrection was on the day of Korea deal was supposed to happen. Today was likely the bait Trump into attacking IRAN, hence the feint by Trump. What that means is that it is likely the bait is to get the big guy to attack and seem incompetent or even crazy and thus a valid reason for impeachment, in which RINOs in the other branch would 'reluctantly' go along, tech companies would enact a shut down of terms, places of discussion, and astroturf over the msm. As per Rogan's place in all this, it is definitely one of the last peaceful distractions left.

As for the discussion itself, Bob mentions that the ability to control gravity means the ability to control time. Which means, of course not inferred, that the 'aliens' are actually future humans fucking around in the past. I actually could care less because whatever the result, I still end up six feet under regardless.

user is a big fucking moron.
Can't even answear a question.
What's the context? This thread should be reported..

Attached: fash wave.jpg (491x477, 151.51K)

Jeremy Corbel and yeah he’s a fag for sure
He’s also the one that supposedly spent the night at skinwalker ranch. That’s spookville central. The owner is bigelow and he flies in on that fancy little jet about once a week or so
He’s cia fag nigger
Also the best viewing is on the backside of the ranch over by the Womack farm and wells

Bob has no scientific knowledge either, or do you believe he went to MIT and Caltech without anyone seeing him there?

You're the stupid one. responded exactly as one should to that nigger-brained incoherrent OP.

That is a pre-recorded and edited show.
not live
not slip

Alien shit is being pushed hardcore today on social media and chan narratives. Especially on half chan as they keep talking about the fucking alien picture that shut down the net months back but, some fucking how, nobody has it to post.

Truth. That is what white men have invested. Fucking truth, KIKE.

Yeah, and uncritically thinking retards like just believe without questioning.

It is;
ancient civs
ayyliums
crop circles
hollow moon spaceship
for the thinking goyim

fag shit
climate change
pollution
openborders
for the fully entranced goyim

And then they crash the economy blame it on rogue ai or hackers or some shit. And nothing comes and saves us.

One wonders what they hear in the IFB

It's probably bullshit, but he's a good story teller.

Now there are reports of aliens over Kansas City and even local broadcasts saying they have no idea what they are. Clearly some major alien push going on the past few days. It's everywhere.

Seriously? he's a worse liar than the aspergers bong that never got extradited for hacking nasa and seeing ayliums ships, honest he did.

Or it's just another microtrend and people are trying to milk it.
If you think this temporary UFO hype is new, you're either younger than 10 years old or just flat out retarded. Either way kill yourself.

Attached: Jew Nose 6.jpg (250x155, 6.79K)

tom delong or fuck off.

itt, faggots who waste 2+hrs a day listening to a midget jew cuck. You disgust me.

what kind of no brain nigger cattle watches joe rogan?

Bob Lazar was either a rube by US disinformation agents to spread UFO conspiracies, or educated liar. The guy with the beard is a documentarian that made the last documentary about him.

UFOLOGISTS, a subculture of conspiratards, love this shit.

JewTube clip.

More JewTube of the interview.

Feed those rats to the dogs. We don't need them.

The whole JewTube Joe Rogan interview for lulz.

user, you are really not seeing the entire picture. it is no microtrend when the literal octogon(minus 3) releases videos from pilots and started the entire push.

Attached: pic.jpeg (640x493, 18.41K)

Implying Jews were Samurais. That's insulting to Martial Artists everywhere.

OP here btw, theres a reason I didnt post the fucking jewtube link.. because fuck jewtube. and if anyone worth their salt wants to see more, they will be smart enough to find it.

all you are doing is fucking adverting rogan for retards to click and give views with the itmost ease.

seriously though Op

Who cares?

Oh, that's right, you're a JIDF shill haha

Attached: 1558914026356.jpg (720x720, 99.77K)

Pretty sure anyone who matters only listens to arguments, and facts. I am not concerned with anything but these myself.