Supreme Court's Liberals Join Conservatives to Say 40-Foot Cross Is 'Secular'

"How is a 40-foot-tall cross is a 'secular' symbol? It's not a secular symbol when it adorns churches or is worn around people’s necks."

WHILE THE 7-2 RESULT WAS NOT AS BROAD AS PROGRESSIVES HAD FEARED, IT STILL TELLS EVERY NON-CHRISTCUCK THEY'RE LIVING IN SOMEONE ELSE'S COUNTRY.

archive.is/WTX0x

In the most-watched church-state case of the year, the Supreme Court on Thursday allowed a 40-foot-tall cross-shaped war memorial in Bladensburg, Maryland, to remain on public lands and be maintained with public funds.

Writing for the Court, Justice Samuel Alito said that the cross is not a purely religious symbol because, when it was used for veterans’ graves and memorials, it “became a symbol of their sacrifice.” Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Sonia Sotomayor dissented, emphasizing that “the Latin cross is the foremost symbol of the Christian faith” and that public funds cannot be used to maintain the monument.

The case is a huge symbolic win for the Christian Right, which had made such memorials a centerpiece of their decade-long battle against the so-called “war on religion.” Undoubtedly, religious conservatives will spin the result as a validation of their expansive definition of “religious liberty” and public displays of all kinds: Christmas creches, religious displays in public schools, Ten Commandments displays at courthouses, and so on.

Actually, what was most surprising about the result is how relatively narrow and lopsided it was, with seven justices finding in favor of the memorial, known as the “Peace Cross.”

What’s odd about the Court’s holding is that it seems belied by the controversy itself. On the one hand, the Court says, the monument isn’t forcing anyone to do anything, so why get so upset? On the other hand, Christian conservatives get very upset when such monuments are removed. Is that just a coincidence?

Surely it is not. Surely Christian conservatives rightly understand that 40-foot-tall crosses say something about the place of Christianity in America. They affirm Christian hegemony, Christian centrality, Christian privilege. They support the view that America is a “Christian nation” not just descriptively (in terms of the number of adherents) but normatively as well.

Attached: 1526225424233.jpg (780x520 154.78 KB, 62.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/13421310.html#13421550
8ch.net/pol/res/13421310.html#13421551
8ch.net/pol/res/13421310.html#q13421580
8ch.net/pol/res/13421310.html#13421585
8ch.net/pol/res/13421310.html#13421605
8ch.net/pol/res/13421310.html#13421614
8ch.net/pol/res/13421310.html#q13421618
archive.is/7nH2a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck cares?

Attached: 1560235690305.png (900x676, 409.73K)

This cross was put up by the families of men who lost their lives in the first World War. We're not going to take down our history just because it offends pagan larper faggots and kikes.

The cross was used by our ancestors thousands of years before Christianity was cooked up by that jew rat (((Saul))).

It is a blood heritage item - not exclusively religious.

You will take down your Abrahamitic idols when they violate the Establishment Clause our (formerly) great nation was founded on. It is unConstitutional to do otherwise.
The cross only remains because your demonic death cult doesn't have exclusive rights to use that symbol which predates your jewish religion by thousands of years.

"How is a 40-foot-tall cross is a 'secular' symbol? It's not a secular symbol when it adorns churches or is worn around people’s necks."
THIS

8ch.net/pol/res/13421310.html#13421550

Which God do you want? There are many.

8ch.net/pol/res/13421310.html#13421551

The word Elohim in Hebrew is one of the names for God, but it can also be used in the plural to refer to angels. Mossad can write Elohim (gods in English), because this is not definitely the name of God. He cannot write YHWH, God, the God of Abraham, or anything like that.

If you're not Jewish, deny YHWH and deny the Talmud.

8ch.net/pol/res/13421310.html#q13421580

There are no words to explain how badly USA needs a nuking.

8ch.net/pol/res/13421310.html#13421585

What are you huffing, Christian? You worship the same dirty demon (((YHWH))) as the filthy jews do.

And the Talmud is just a cooked up examination text of the already jew'd Old Testament/Tanakh/Torah contained in the Bible, with a few written down sprinklings of the jewish prerogative to keep the young jews in the mindset,

Fuck everything to do with Abrahamitism. It all deserves incineration.

8ch.net/pol/res/13421310.html#13421605

What if I told you that Christianity was a created operation used to destabilize the then major power of the world and it eventually worked thus breaking the once large Roman empire.

8ch.net/pol/res/13421310.html#13421614

And this is how we know you're a Mossad shill.

8ch.net/pol/res/13421310.html#q13421618

CHRISTCUCKS BTFO

archive.is/7nH2a

Attached: 1498304530682.jpg (602x941 734.96 KB, 1.1M)

this nation is a christian nation, ignore that at your peril. It's extremely dangerous to do so

Now, there just needs to be a 40-foot statue of a Hindu Swastika, a Mjollnir, or a Kotinos. It wouldn't do any good for the memorial to be lonely.

Good. Now fuck off pagan larp jews

Literally history revisionism going on by the kikes

Attached: nwfuys9d8ufy9s8d7f.jpg (3000x1964, 3.48M)

A Christian people (For now - but that is changing quickly), who established and fought to defend a Secular government which initially sought to protect the religious liberty of our people by forbidding the establishment of a State Church - thus preventing the sectarian violence rampant among Abrahamites which would surely emerge again if Evangelicals had to compete against Mormons, Catholics against Quakers, Seventh Day Adventists against Baptists, etc. in order to make sure *their* specific interpretation of a bronze age book cooked up by mudbeard goatfuckers would become law.

You put Faith before Blood, you will lose both. Our atheist/irreligious White brethren and every non-Christian White person has a place in this country, by Law.

wiggers-idolatrians
BLOW UP THE CROSS

The Founding Fathers weren't Puritans. In fact, the sectarian violence that took place among pre-United States settlers was exactly why our government was established as a Secular one - to prevent that squabbling from getting out of hand again.
Projection. Our country is founded on the Constitution (A the Articles of Confederation before that) - not on the Mayflower Compact.

shut the fuck up faggot

Paganlarpers are the worst. I'm pretty sure they're outside D&C agents too.

Go suck off a godly nigger with your pals on >>>Zig Forums

Sad!

no, because I'm not a fucking faggot like you who takes it up the ass and rebels against everything true and right in the world

this nation is only for christians and others who have compatible religions inspired through divine revelation

take your satan worshipping anus to Zig Forums

Yeah. God thing your death cult is dying out in all the relevant parts of the world.
You one of them Andersonites? He loves him some godly niggers too.
I'd normally criticise others when they call for the killing of Christians, but putting a bullet in your vestigial brain would be an act of merciful eugenics, and not so much religious persecution.

You're not even white.

>hurr you're not White if you don't accept my (((narrative)))
Look at this Christian rage, all directed at someone telling the facts.
Yet when Moishe rapes their babies, and floods countries with niggers, not a peep. Even Jesus whipped those gremlins, while you're wasting time getting angry because your cucked churches are laughed at.

judaism is the opposite of christianity you stupid kike

Wrong. Judaism is the opposite of Christ. Your cuckstain churches and their slimy lying pastors are anti-Christ as well, but not as much as the jews. Until you faggots grow some balls and whip the kikenvermin like Jesus did, your pews will continue emptying and everything you say will continue being ignored.

Fuck off Pajeet and keep your disgusting streetshitter religion out of white countries. learn to pp in the loo first you filthy subhuman

Your soul is so full of spite and anger my friend, why are you like this. Christianity has long departed from Judaism.

Anyways, my take on this is that as we enter the end times this will become more common. I am preparing for it right now. Although I believe we have to get far WORSE for it to be the real end times. In terms of racial demographics, I honestly think that ship has set sail a long time ago. They need labor and people to buy into the Satanic Ponzi scheme. I think the real battle now is spiritual.

inb4 you cherry pick some Protestant taking photos with a negro.

Attached: 499px-Seraphim_Rose._Mironov.jpg (499x599, 91.92K)

Modern poojeets didn't create Hinduism or the Swastika. Lurk more.

Leave and never come back dirty poojet

Attached: poojet drinking cow urine.jpg (290x174, 7.9K)

Wrong. I've known Pagan NS people before and even they said that Dravidian influence shows up all the way to the Yajurveda. Modern Puranic Hinduism is complete poo in the loo

Projection. Christians are the ones intent on eradicating every other religious tradition and supplanting them with "neither jew nor greek" shit. They are the spiteful ones.

They also insist on putting Faith before Blood. These two things combined are antithetical to any truly Nationalist movement which seeks to preserve and promote heritage.

Jesus Christ is our God!

Well summed up. Wherever Abrahamite cultists start getting political power, you get sectarian white-on-white violence (that can quickly become genocidal) and massive importation of godly niggers and other biological waste.

1. The phrase "neither Jew nor Greek" has been abused and misunderstood. Note how after it, it states "neither male nor female." Does that mean Christianity wants to abolish genders? If we don't support blurring of the genders, then we sure don't support the blurring of the races.

The resurrection implies that people will return to earth with their previous body form and race. Obviously, God values that. I recall there being a ridiculous heresy that after the resurrection, people would return to heaven as grey balls.

2. Ethnos cannot exist without Logos, race as a concept was historically known during the Christian middle ages. Disclaimer I am Orthodox, but all the other Christian churches preached to non-whites because they saw them as humans who could be saved from the curse of the fall.

What is a nation? Because I believe the idea of the nation as something completely different from the post-enlightenment and pseudo-masonic inventions we see today. We suffer in this world seeking communion with God. the Social personality is a creation of this since an ego cannot exist in a vacuum. The largest extent of this idea is the Nation. There can be no integrated personality without a common language. The church and the nation function as persons, conflict and all.

Byzantium believed that the law is distinguished in the law of nations, every community governed by law and custom uses properly its own law, partly laws common to all mankind, and the law which people makes for its own government belongs exclusively to that state. This is called the civil law, as being the law of a particular state. And the law which natural reason dictates for all men equally. People of Rome then are run by their own laws and partly by the laws run by all men. The distinction will be made when the situation applies. One law, two manifestations: one common to all men –so for instance the virtues of bravery and marriage– what we all practice. The other being the nation, or ethnos, the language and customs. This is of immense importance, and why the Orthodox church is organized on ethnic lines. This natural law is only relevant with the presupposition that it is lead by God and is not subject to flux. Nature has a completely different meaning if it is not created, or through creation ex nihilo. For the unbeliever, nature is a chaotic vortex that they happen to place meaning to. In some cases that there is a pattern one can assign to.

3. I disavow your idea that faith and blood are to be set against each other. Mainly by the reasoning shown above.

4. The idea that Christianity destroys things as you assert is ludicrous. As an example, I will talk about St. Innocent and the Aleutians of Alaska. He proselytized to the people there, and saw the Pagan religion as they had (Note paganism in Christian =/= idol worship of Demons). St. Innocent thus translated the Bible to their language and was able to synchronize Christ's word to the Aleutians. They are still steadfast Orthodox to this day.

Chinks, Native Americans, and Basques use swastikas. Also using pre-Indo peoples for whatever you want to point out is not an arguement.

Attached: c16610ab9509d84aad4a24344b0ae3c4.jpg (768x960, 135.15K)

Yep. I'm sure when Saint Patrick came back to Ireland after his dream, he was told by them to "make whites fight! And import brown people to replace the Irish!"

I will reply in-depth at a later point in time.

I love Jews and their sacred, ancient holy religion and history.
Jews are not, in face, in a conspiracy to kill Europeans off, and the
JQ holds no substantial evidence to suggest this. There are more good,
pro-white Jewish people in, not only the US, but world-wide. Re-purposing the same Barbara Spectre quote 6 gorillion times doesn't prove this, either.

I think I agree. I'm tired of trying to tell these pagans not to D&C, its all they ever do. We have countless anti-Christian threads all the time, usually over 3 a day. There's like 1 moderately anti-pagan thread every 3 months.

To genuine non-faggot pagans, sorry; but we need to stop tolerating pagans here because its too much of a fracture point. From now on all pagans need to be shunned from here in the same way that atheists are. If they shut the fuck up about their beliefs and focus on aiding the white race, then we can tolerate them. If there are just threads about European history and mythology; awesome. But no more larpagan bullshit with their constant anti-Christian anti-white filth. Let us stop giving the kikes an easy angle from which to attack us.

Kek I haven't a seen a single mudslime mad and only a few libfags at best about this ruling on social media but tons and tons of kvetching kikes.

They were all protestants, this lie that they weren't is literally kikes trying to subvert Americas foundation

the etymology is secular (zodiac)
but now it refers to the sun god

Since OP admits it's not secular as the SCOTUS claims but religious then his shit thread belongs in

Attached: jews-ultra-orthodox-blow.si.jpg (690x388, 26.55K)

why not? the kikes in the (((supreme court))) made the menorah a secular symbol so they could shove their faith in peoples faces on public property.

they claim the vatican stole their temple menorah so they made a new one solid gold

whats next a pedo church with two hearts 50 feet high on the whitehouse lawn? its stupid. now jews are saying they arent a religion theyre a nation

It was not, it promotes racial and gender equality. You trying to make an argument about it not being about blurring of the genders does not refute the central point and is a weak pilpul and thesis swap. It might not openly support blurring of the races (it does but I'll pretend otherwise for the sake of argument), however if your entire religion is based on all people being equal and dog not caring about races or genders, it happens as a consequence. There is zero content against race-mixing unless you handpick quotes of some individuals that were irrelevant for the overall development of that religion or unless you try to misinterpret and twist some parts to suit your narrative like a true spiritual Jew.
Without going into just how idiotic, macabre, morbid, and Jewish the very idea of physical resurrection is, it also applies to all the racemixed mongrels and subhumans that were ever spawned on earth (there are plenty thanks to christcuckery and other universalist, Abrahamite cults and there will be even more thanks to them in the future) You are right about heaven being a heresy, the original idea is based on materialistic Talmud and physical immortality.
Christians have zero right to make any claims of Logos, after kikes and mudslimes, they are the most irrational people on earth
Language is not a race. By that logic, all the niggers in Germany are ethnic Germans. Byzantium fell apart because it was a civnat state, just like modern European countries are.
Are you some amerimutt who romanticizes that denomination? Once you hear an Orthodox priest on a TV say how Jews are a god's chosen race, you quickly come to your senses about this spiritual poison.
Orthodox states are the ones where communism most easily took over, pure coheincidence. You need to learn that Jews destroy nations in pseudo-dialectical phases, all of the modern degeneracy is a direct consequence of Christianity and other Abrahamite cults.

Except that's literally what happened. He was the greatest Jew enabler in Irish history.

Fuck off, Moishe. You lost this one and will continue to lose.

Attached: leangry.png (499x583, 334.3K)

The only thing that makes this shit worth reporting on Zig Forums is that (((sotomayor))) and (((ginsburg))) showed themselves to be filled with their age old jewish hatred of Christians.

But even that is not exactly newsworthy… so fuck off butthurt LARPagan or kike or D&C shill or whatever you are. Go and whinge to (((Leftypol))) about it, I'm sure they're seething.

This.

The cross has been confirmed to be the sign of slaves.

Psychopaths can't stop projecting their obsession with vandalizing monuments into their enemies.

No such thing exists.
The entire reasoning is built on the deranged idea that the state somehow obliged to follow some vapid nihilist ideology instead represent the society it rules.

Pic related. Are you compensating for something?

Attached: pol hates nigs.png (468x750, 648.22K)

Can cancer come soon enough tbh?

Literally half the cocksucking whores on tinder wear one of these around their necks. It absolutely can be secular.

Go fuck yourself. Everything should stay. Every single bit of history belongs to EVERYONE.

go back to cuckchan faggot

When you actually look into it and figure out that there's nothing spiritual it, that it isn't even a religion, but a proto-communist plan to trick non-jews and take power over them, it all makes sense.

Native European religion needs to be shunned? It's you who is anti-white. Christians like to call Europeans who follow traditions of their ancestors larpers, when in reality it's them who larp as Semites, by worshipping a dead Kike.

It's not D&C when the enemy of European people is called out. It's not D&C when the truth is told. And the truth is that Christianity, just like Islam, is a multicultural, globalist "religion" of Semitic origin.
The first Christians were Jews and it is with Christianity that the Jews were able to infiltrate in Europe to high positions of power.

Just a few quotes from this Semitic cult of death:

Galatians 3:28
28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Luke 14:26
If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters–yes, even their own life–such a person cannot be my disciple.

Family values are not Christian values. The concepts of Honour, Blood and Soil, and Kinship are not Christian, in fact, Christianity opposes these European values and was aggresively against it throughout the history of Europe.
Some branches of Christianity, like Catholicism, did incorporate a lot of these European values in order to be able to stay relevant in Europe. Everyone who thinks that Christianity in its pure and true from has anything to do with European way of life is either a fool or doesn't know what he's talking about.

Attached: frikolaos2.jpg (400x335, 31.88K)

And where the fuck were they when the cunts had it removed from the base in Hawaii?

And yes it's secular, jews stole it as a rallying symbol.

Attached: spartacus[1].jpg (853x480, 54.6K)

Because it is private and paid for by people not gvt.
If the ruling went the other way no cemetary could even have cross or celtstar grave markers or engraving on those markers.

DIE JEW

You are your own worst enemy kike-worshiper.

Who are white pagans larping as? Themselves? How do you larp as yourself? White people are pagan genetically.

I am pagan and I want the cross to stay up. Crosses are symbolic of European heritage.

Lmao christians call keeping a stone monument a victory while everything else around them has already turned to shit.
We have 9 year old "Drag queen kids" ffs.
STOP LARPING.

This. It's a old monument. People need to pick their battles.

This is bait.

If you worship a shape you couldn't be further from the grace of God. Crosses are for psuedo-religious normies with no actual spirituality.

If they allowed this cross to be removed then how long till they had to remove this.

Attached: BcBJQphCcAEzhRy.jpg (500x335, 19.54K)

Well, Jews control the US

Attached: shame.PNG (301x374, 52.04K)

I won't make this in-depth since there's only about two points that need addressing
Not disputing that. The jewish God almost certainly does exist, for instance - and the evidence is the abject unnatural depravity of the jews. Now is the Abrahamitic God the Creator God? I would dispute that, because reality and objective morality are opposed to the qualities displayed by the Biblical God YHWH.
And their Holy Book is full of things that completely contradict historical evidence and make no actual sense but they're asserted as fact regardless.
There were many instances where Native European faiths and cultural norms were utterly demolished by Christianity, and just as many instances where the Middle Eastern cultures and faiths were detroyed by its Abrahamic brother Islam, like for instance the Persians.

But truth be told, the preservation of a few rituals and songs and dances and other cultural practices are good for a society as a whole, but on an individual level, it is merely Christianity through a slightly Heathen lens. I think something far more important is where one will go after they die. Christian Heaven might accept everyone who does the right things and believes in the right figures, but it simply doesn't interest someone who wants to be with their pre-Christian bloodkin. Why go where Kent Hovind or Steven ANderson is going, when I can go where my People went for millennia?

Reread my post. If it violates the Establishment Clause, the simple solution is to move it off of government property where it would no longer violate the Constitution. There's a million Churches where it could go - there's no need to put up Nativity Scenes in State buildings.

That's solution number one. If would violate the Establishment Clause if it was put up on government property to the exclusion of every other religious symbol, so another solution is to simply put up other religious symbols around it so the original thing no longer violates the Law and doesn't need to be taken away either.

It's an all-or-nothing scenario.

The people that died in WW1 were mostly Christian, so it makes sense to honor them this way.

And yet you will cast aside millions of your own brethren simply because of religious reasons. Some fucking loyalty you have, nigger.

Attached: 1366385850526.gif (200x150, 966.06K)

The death cult worships stars dingus.

Prove your worth honoring first, then you'll be worth listening to.

Wrong. I'm not that "KIll all Christians" poster.

Although I take issue with the Christian theology, I don't hate Christians of good blood. But, that being said, I'd still put Jamal against a wall even if he wore a cross. (In Minecraft of course)

I would rather have a white pagan in my country than a christian black. Is that honorable enough for you?

Yes it does. But not on government property to the exclusion of all non-Christian symbolism. Unless more monuments without Christian qualities are brought to go along with it, it would have to be taken away to private property.

Oh, yes the fuck you will!

Attached: Screenshot (12413).png (651x587, 89.54K)

Despicable.

What is left of paganism? Of the old religions?

I've read the Eddas, the Nibelungs, a handful of sagas, and while I got something from them there is almost nothing to indicate what our religion was left. We only have new age bullshit like wicca and "reconstructions" more than likely put together by jews, as they always seem to eventually bend knee to degeneracy.

Makes ya thenk

And they know it, they love it. They take great pleasure in being evil.

jews arent welcome on this website

Sotomayor is a Catholic spic goblina. It’s funny how that one bit you in the ass.

Yet these same (((atheist))) groups are okay with having a giant menora on the White House lawn. Really makes me think.

The menorah you mention is a flagrant violation of the Establishment Clause. In fact, let me look into that.

Words don't mean a thing.

Christianity is the past, present, and near-term future of the White American nation. Deal with it.

Apparently it's a loophole allowing jewish dominance by cloaking it in cultural holiday significance and tradition.
Still a flagrant violation of the Law, but (((people))) limped it in with the Christmas tree and defined both as secular.

Hating a religion because it doesn't tolerate your faggot behavior.

The peak of irrationality.

I don't think sodomy was relevant to this situation.
But if that is something you want to bring up. There's gay Methodist preachers whereas the bumdrillers were pressed into bogs by Germanic heathens.

Just so you are aware, that is why Jews hate Christianity, and they were expelled from Europe by people adhering to that faith back when they were called Moors.

Christian cross is a symbol of soul-sealing, imprisonment. The cube.

No it has not.

Attached: f9032f0ea930b68bd0e30c9cda759b35af933f1121c070c6cd1c089289782ed5.png (1615x590, 874.3K)

Infact, here is more information to shed light on the matter:
County of Allegheny v. American Civil Liberties Union
Since 1981, the Holy Name Society of Pittsburgh had placed a crèche on the grand staircase of the Allegheny County Courthouse. In 1986, the county also placed poinsettia plants and two Christmas trees around the crèche. Attached to the manger was an angel carrying a banner, with the words: Gloria in Excelsis Deo!

The Pittsburgh City-County Building (serving as City Hall) is separate from the courthouse, and is jointly owned by the city and county. Since 1982, the city had also placed a menorah with the Christmas tree in front of the City-County Building. The city did not own the menorah, but placed, removed, and stored it each year. The menorah was owned by (((Chabad House))), Pittsburgh's Lubavitch Center.

On December 10, 1986, the Greater Pittsburgh Chapter of the ACLU and seven local residents sued the city of Pittsburgh and the county of Allegheny. The lawsuit sought to enjoin the county from displaying the crèche in the courthouse, and the city from displaying the menorah in front of the city-county building. The plaintiffs argued that the displays violated the Establishment Clause. On May 8, 1987, the District Court denied the injunction to remove either the crèche or the menorah. The Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit reversed the district court's ruling, stating that the two displays each violated the Establishment Clause. The county, city, and Chabad all subsequently filed petitions for certiorari.

Opinion of the Court
The majority holding of the Court found that the crèche display violated the Establishment Clause while the menorah did not. In her opinion, Justice O'Connor explained the slightly different reasons why she also supports Justice Blackmun's holding. Justice Brennan, joined by Justices Stevens and Marshall, joined parts III-A, IV, and V of Blackmun's opinion. However, Brennan disagreed with Blackmun and O'Connor's respective opinions by stating that the menorah and Christmas tree are also violations of the Establishment Clause. Justice Kennedy, joined by Chief Justice Rehnquist and Justices White and Scalia, disagreed with Blackmun's reasoning in part VI and agreed with the previous judgment of the district court. Justice Stevens, in his own opinion, stated that the appeals court was correct in its ruling. He believed that the menorah display, together with the Christmas tree, signified a double violation of the establishment clause. Since the menorah is a religious symbol, he felt that Judaism and Christianity were being endorsed by the government to the exclusion of all other religions.
Ruling
In a 5-to-4 decision, the Court held that the creche inside the courthouse unmistakably endorsed Christianity in violation of the Establishment Clause. By prominently displaying the words "Glory to God for the birth of Jesus Christ," the county sent a clear message that it supported and promoted Christian orthodoxy. The Court also held, however, that not all religious celebrations on government property violated the Establishment Clause. Six of the justices concluded that the display involving the menorah was constitutionally legitimate given its "particular physical setting."

White Nationalism is the weapon they use to exterminate Whites.

THEIR FUCKING AMMO JUST RAN OUT MOTHERFUCKER

HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING NOT BEING IN WW3

I THINK IT'S FUCKING GREAT

SUCK MY DICK KIKES

Nah, you’re just a jew.

It has, yeah. You know nothing, jew.

Humanity has lost it's fucking mind.