FBI WARNS OF FOREIGN ACTORS SOWING DISCORD DAYS AFTER BEING CAUGHT SOWING DISCORD ON Zig Forums

Yes, you read that right. The FBI is working to completely invert the truth in an Orwellian manner directly in front of our eyes. Just days after they were caught posting on Zig Forums trying to redirect anger towards Russia, the FBI is now saying that foreign actors are the ones we should worry about.

I don't know whether to be angry at the overall situation, confused that the FBI is going to somehow get away with this, or sad that our agencies are completely, hopelessly lost to the chaos and corruption of our age.

abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-warns-foreign-actors-sow-discord-wake-mass/story?id=63857763

>"Clearly foreign disinformation efforts are intended to do more than interfere in our election," John (((Cohen))), the former undersecretary of the Department of Homeland Security and an ABC contributor, said in an interview after the event. "They are seeking to inspire violent attacks in the United States."

I'm never trusting a word the government says again. From this moment forward, everything is up in the air. Every single thing must be questioned at its very core.

Attached: fbi-anon-arrest-4f56696-intro.jpg (640x360, 81.65K)

this video will defeat the feds

spread it

No Federal Agents care about this place, there is no point posting. Those screenshots were provided to law enforcement officials and are not representative of the Bureau. If you do not want their presence here maybe you should stop radicalizing individuals. If no violence was regurarly committed by member's accounts associated with this imageboard they would not monitor it.

You are responsible for Tarrant and Earnest radicalization and called them to action. You are implicated in the slaughter of those innocent people. How do you live with yourself?

Nu/pol/ faggots will take this bait.

Hey Fed fuckwit, how many children did you kidnap and hand over to your handlers because the DNC needs more blood sacrifices?

Bruh, the Federal Reserve Bank is illegal.
Thousands of things happening in this country are illegal.
You're recognizing citizens are waking up and are pissed off.
We have no reason to think Tarrant wasn't a false flag. We have no reason to think Earnest wasn't a false flag.
We have every reason to believe FBI and other agents are trying to foment violence as a normal solution for the problems we're discovering.
Go fuck yourself!

how new are you go back to reddit

brb im gonna need sunglasses to read your post

ITT
FBI:

For the love of god banner this post.
Its glows so hard my almonds can see the light.

Attached: 20190622_105456.jpg (672x504, 184.14K)

I was actually taking a long break (over a year, you should know) until all that stuff went down and brought back my curiosity for this crazy place, so I literally couldn't have had anything to do with it. You are so obviously a Fed that it hurts. Please just quit your job and stop being a traitor. They will line you up against the wall when you become useless because you know too much. Realize that now and get out of there while you still can.

What are you smoking? What about the Zebra murders where Black supremacists intentionally murdered over 70 White people in the largest serial killing in US history in San Francisco. Do you go on Black nationalist sites and sprout the same moralistic shit at them as well?

Attached: 92b2518349b948fe22881647298ab1545546bb55e87a9cfcd8f8391805075d0e.png (600x401 66.79 KB, 135.85K)

Attached: Got to go back to the past.mp4 (854x480, 14.99M)

Well, at least the (((foreign actors))) part is true.

Oh summer Zig Forums. How about you "go back to reddit" since you're new enough to think that meme isn't completely stale.

Because we don't have enough fednigger threads right yid?

No. have you already forgotten that you are responsible for all the evil in the world before you were born and anything that happened after ???
if your friends say jump of a bridge , would you do it ? or think for yourselves and act upon your own thoughts and impressions ?
do you even realize the faults in your argument ?
who the fuck do you think you are talking to ?
especially on a place like this ?
one can only shake their head upon the amount of audacity you are showing here all the times.

Attached: 8chgeneralmeeting.webm (360x460, 292.67K)

Yes goy, ignore that the Feds are literally using COINTELPRO and other subversion tactics on your board, while simultaneously saying that its all foreign governments trying to sow discord. There is nothing to see here…

Although feds do post, I think people are taking advantage of the recent evidence to make top tier b8 and collect as many (You)s as they please, I mean its really easy.

You people make me sick, trying to indoctrinate children into hateful violence against other people just because they're of another race? You're not human. yikes :^)

Ez b8

Attached: aa1eeb4902e6fe854d3e5a272e35fb16626a3dfe3de0dffb04e139c025baead5.png (253x255, 6.95K)

we can trust him

Attached: ...jpg (756x582, 146.85K)

(((FEDERAL BEAURO OF ISRAELIS)))

Attached: DCF447D4-BA3C-4AD6-92A3-68494B13C458.png (1500x500, 84.69K)

six million more

youre late and a faggot. probably stupid as well. go back.

It helps spread the word to anons that may have missed the post.

Fuck that murdering nigger ‘purple’ who was in the room murdering European women and did nothing but enjoy the ‘entertainment’ still posts here. That too is a ritual human sacrifice. You all want him as ‘your leader’ though. He was ‘in government’ as well. I think it is pretty clear that this government and everything about it is the enemy of our people. You don’t see any of these FED GLOWNIGGER arresting ‘purple’ for being complicit in the murder of INNOCENT PEOPLE EITHER…they just ‘aren’t valuable’ to the government BECUASE THEY AREN’T NIGGERS.

Also, rolling for Ruskie assisted liberation of US patriots from ZOG.

They weren’t innocent. They were proxies and warriors of turkey and invaders of NZ. Subhumans are not ‘individuals’ and cannot be judged as anything other than their national/genetic imperative to kill, rape, destroy life.

You want more FOREIGNERS to rule over you?

Wouldn’t be a problem if these ‘innocent children’ were home in their home nations.

top quality mossad shitpost
hey chaim, when is your next mosque/synagogue false flag

That fedfag is probably a nigger himself.

checked

seriously thought you were suggesting that we BBQ our peers when I first read your post.

Stop coming up with excuses to bump this shit thread.

I would much rather be ruled by Russia than Israel.

Follow IRAN WAR. Since kikes and filthy Arabs are all semites, this is the next big ‘false flag’ which is engineered to only murder Europeans and Americans. At the same time our women and children will be raped and murdered by the soldiers that the SEMITES already installed in our nations while our boys are being ground up in the Semitic planned meat grinder. It is the planned end of our people and our military is fucking GOING ALONG WITH IT.

Pretending they aren’t the same thing? WTF user? Some 90% of Israeli citizens are also citizens of Russia. The only thing that LITERALLY STAYS THE SAME is that you will not be ruling over yourselves any longer.

You're a fed poster.
Go fuck yourself.

No I don’t think so. I didn’t make this thread but I will participate in it.

You're just as bad as him to imply we're the curse of humanity. We're anything but that, we're in fact the light of world. We build, innovate, civilize, bring infrastructure to distant lands, bring medial inventions to parasites that breed like rabbits, the first to officially outlaw slavery with the British while African tribes fought after it, have a strong work ethnic like the Germans, caring about the environment more than anyone else etc.

If anything we need to be more like what these sheep describe as White supremacists instead of being pathologically altruistic people where we're walked all over and heading to our collective doom.

Attached: 7Q0vR1u0yms.jpg (960x720, 137.71K)

lol
Because Feds/Mossad don't act in teams.
Go fuck yourself.

I have no interest in NVIXM at all, it is like pizzagate manufactured to entertain you while not doing anything at all but distract. My putting any interest in your sexual perversion thread pushing degeneracy and that has no interest for me at all would be ridiculous, I’d rather be here pointing out that being ‘RULED OVER BY RUSSIAN KIKE OLIGARCHS’ is the same FUCKING THING as being ruled over by the BOLSHEVIK OLIGARCHS THAT CURRENTLY RULE OVER THE USA.

You are fucked in the head if you think the JEWISH OLIGARCHS who rule the society union are going to walk alway and let this broken superpower ‘find its own way’. This is the final attempt to subvert the entire planet under jewish/Bolshevik rule.

I like fedfag better grammar nazi

LOL
Yeah because the NVIXM trial is manufactured while the Iran war isn't.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 9.26.38 AM.png (1072x712, 1.05M)

They are both manufactured but one affects my nation and the other doesn’t. I am not interested in your sexual perversions user.

No, glow-in-the-dark. Your kind created the social conditions which allowed them to 'radicalize', by accept the fact that there is no political solution to the chaos you have created.

VOTE WITH A BULLET user.

Yeah the FBi are even recruiting Somalian women with hijabs to fill the diversity quota. Too many White men in positions of power who are on top of the hit-list is a no no in this "positive discriminating" world.

Attached: 3 JDL-Jewish-Defence-League-Active-Terrorist-Group-FBI.jpg (288x342, 32.59K)

It was a rather statement. Also,

Good luck providing evidence for that claim, moishe. Just because you have both doesn't mean all your coworkers at JIDF do as well.

I personally prefer to call them glow-in-the-dark CIAniggers.

How is seeking justice in sex cult and child trafficking cases "my perversion"?

Feds have been trying to trap opposers to the Kikerule with guns/violence since their inception.

Remind me again of what will have changed other than your spot in the middle of the pyramid will be taken away and thrown to the bottom that was supporting you in a good faith you betrayed?

Yes, that is their full name.

Because it means nothing since pizzagate was a complete flop. We have larger problems than your personal sexual perversions.

Dear FBI: here's a suggestion if you truly want to keep the peace:

Keep your eye on the bouncing Jew.

Ever by proxy, that's the source of all the world's problems.

Attached: popcorn.gif (480x270, 2.04M)

Are you saying that all this slide is to protect us from perverted NVIXM trial manufactured entertainment?????

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 9.32.06 AM.png (1860x1200, 1.32M)

Not part of your kike pyramid user.

No I am saying that NVIXM ‘trial’ what a fucking farce, (I found someone who thinks jews receive ‘justice’ HAHAHAHA)

Oh, shut up you filthy grifter. You're projecting again… Just like the rebbe taught you.

Everyone knows damned well who REALLY created Tarrant and the rest of those cheap, phony psy-op exercises of yours, ala the Hegelian Dialectic. You Mossad / CIA types are truly the lowest form of life on this Earth.

I often wonder how it is you scum sleep at night. But I suppose it's not hard, sans a soul.

Working for extra rubles this weekend Yuri?

LOL
Pizzagate investigations are a product of MY sexual perversions????
LOLOLOLOLOL
Was a flop?
You mean it was crushed by the mainstream media to get normies to associate investigators as school shooters because of the "dark corners of the internet?"

Oh, so the only solution once again is to execute random shootings so the feds can clamp down on free speech and gun rights.
Got it.
Thanks for the help, Feds.

Waaaaaait a minute

Post militia or gtfo

Euro not Yuri.

Look how assmad you kike hive fucker are in this thread…this is a great way to spend a Saturday,

Yea that was pretty amazing.

found a fed

The ole fliparooni, eh
Fuck yourself.

Oh man, now they got us fighting each other.

You are the one who is interested in them, right?

It is a lot faster to simply put a bullet in everyone’s head and then see how many people do similar things in the future. The case titilates you and the only reason you ‘take offence’ Is because you are not allowed to fuck kids while they are allowed to…if it didn’t titalate you, you would put a bullet in each of their heads and move on.

You know that ‘posting my militia’ will never happen user.

OMG dude with the guns nonsense.
It's not faster. It's faster for your promotion.

It is most definitely faster. You just don’t like that solution because you bought into the false kike construct called ‘the justice system’ where you THINK people are punished for the crimes they commit on this planet.

Queue russian shills to flood first, then slide this to the bottom. Happens every single time.

You work for the FBI yet think it doesn't stop crime?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 9.42.24 AM.png (534x536, 296.57K)

The only solution is to purge parasites wherever they are found. This is the only thing that is going to garuntee peace and quiet in ‘iran’ or in the NVIXM fake as fuck trial.

Lol the NVIXM trial is fake now.
Okay.
Why isn't the TV covering this fake trial loudly then?

(revoked for retardation)
Do not work for anyone but myself.
FBI facilitates criminals as does the entire government. Their only job is to protect the guilty and ensure that the innocent never receive justice.

Pick 1

Suffice to say that it is done to placate the likes of you.

He is not familiar with the UN genocide definition.

Лол. То чувство когда живёшь в России и не доверяешь правительству всю сознательную жизнь.

Hey Russia, take the initiative and nuke israel. We'll finish up in the US when we know there's nowhere else (((they))) can go.

All of it is fake and not in the interest of humanity. It is a ‘show’ that the CIA/powers that be put on for your entertainment. It has ZERO NOTHING ZILCH to do with justice.

Юрий, ты? Помнишь меня? Я Иван!

So you're saying the FBI is still dirty and the CIA is clean now?

Because it is full of jewish oligarchs? Run by Jewish oligarchs?

They are all dirty and it is all bread and circuses for your entertainment.

Need I remind you…

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 9.48.24 AM.png (1248x1308, 1.16M)

Reroll

When people step out of line user, meaning the social rules that we have established in our nation as the ‘norms’ they need to be shot in the head, they don’t need an extensive trial and loads of money spent on their care and well being. The people who they victimized are the ones paying for all this as well as the society they victimized with their behavior.

We know the difference between bread and circuses and sincerity.

Cucks

Remind me of what? None of that applies to me or is anything I wrote or participated in?