On a scale from 1-10 how degenerate is the area you live in? I drove by a gay pride parade today...

On a scale from 1-10 how degenerate is the area you live in? I drove by a gay pride parade today, saw a harlot socializing with two spooks at my local gym, and witnessed an interracial couple holding hands. I hope Iran or Russia wipes this cultural wasteland that is my city off the map. How do you deal with all the degeneracy that you witness on a daily basis? I know some people grow numb to all of this debauchery and wickedness, but it still gets to me.

Attached: HmgWh8OUthx078LofVQapG4mlnMbZTjp4vHkRek-jzE.jpg (1600x681, 230.13K)

South street philadelphia is literally a 10 or 11 out of 10

lots of asians and hispanics around here, little to no degeneracy, 3. the all white town a couple of cities away is flying pride flags though, really makes you think.

Kill yourself nigger.

I live near Austin. I don't think your number scale can accurately place it on the scale.
I feel like I live in a little pocket dimension surrounded by pure brown skinned darkness and shimmering homo rainbows. At least they banned commie terrorists.
Now there's news of some new dragkid near me.
All my white family has already moved, only racemixers left.
I'm Zig Forums, but nobody here wants to hire an unemployed white guy with only a few verified qualifications. I've had people say they'd hire me if they could. Fuck this gay city.

Just walk out your front door, get in your car if you have one. and get out of there.

don't listen to this fag. hold your ground solider.

South Florida is basically South Africa so yea I’d say I live in a degenerate area

10 years ago? 3 or 4.

Today? 10. Thanks for buying all the available property in the town and converting it into a giant hospital you fucking kikes. We'll see who gets to use it.

I live outside of Houston and the niggers and spics are everywhere. Texas is getting overrun with these genetic weapons of mass destruction.

2. Local police still hate niggers here and it’s not in the nearby areas that attract poor niggers. Low poz because it’s suburbs.

the town i grew up in? maybe 2-3, we had a few wiggers that embraced nigger culture but that was it
my current living area? 10 easily, soyboys and race mixers everywhere

Mrs. sort of wants to leave, but I'm growing fruit that I can't just give up after all the work we put in. I'll fight for these trees and my people. We're committed here. At least they hire her because she's a woman. Trying to save up for more tools so maybe I can just make expensive yuppie furniture, these rich cucks pay out the ass for such simply made shit. The tools I've inherited were never taken care of so they're falling apart thanks to boomers.

the entire world is subject to the jewish poison.
only our own, and ourselves can save us from this modern world.

Attached: anon.jpg (400x400, 17.54K)

I never go to Houston anymore. It's awful. We've been looking at large land near bastrop to fall back to if things get really bad.

Stay safe out there and try to have as many children as possible.

I don't care if I must be vaporized with them all, I want this city nuked hard and salted.

Attached: project.png (752x587, 365.75K)

:14

Oregon… Lane county. 7/10. "college" is fat Mexicans. Hideous libtard women. Beta incels. Nigger 'sports ball' players saying 'wer da wyte wmon yat'… Most Whites ate libcucks. If you get out of town it is like 2/10. Rednecks with trucks. Farmers. Hillbillies and loggers living in the woods. Based 'pesants' living off the land separate from society because they want to leave the world behind. Stuff like that.

probably a 6.5 in comparrison to the US as a whole. AIDS flags everywhere downtown, its also a tourist town, over 60% black, the former white areas look like a burnt out DMZ, its very disheartening to drive through and look at the crumbling, once beautiful buildings and the roving gangs of chimps that infest this rotting corpse of a city. I want to leave, but im stuck here for a while because of work. I feel like im in Africa half the time, and in a survival horror game the other half. Everything you do in an enviroment like this has to be calculated, weighed, timed and quickly executed even if its just going to the grocery store.

Since you mention Houston. What a nightmare. Niggers EVERYWHERE WOW! I thought I was in the Congo. Wife was almost murdered by one. We fucking ran and will never go back. You Texans better get some heavy gear… Full auto explosive tipped. Preferably belt fed. Tracked.

I live near datamining world, the big datamining emporium set up by our lord and savior Jim Watkins. It is not degenerate at all because he shields us from the harshness of the world in his infinite wisdom and mercy.

Why do you even bother to post here lol?

It's about a 5. The closer you get to (((New York City))), the worse it gets, of course.

2-3
Been increasing in recent years though. People here are fucking retarded when it comes to laws though
Funny, I look at those ruins and feel more at peace than I ever would in Paris, London, Washington, Beijing or any of the shit hole mass cities of today

Oh, and of course, the thread gets (((anchored))).

Well it is data gathering, so I can see why, even if it was fun.

I'm thinking about launching triggeredly.com to host parody and satire of the leftwing crap. Anyone else want to do it instead? Got a real world business to run. No time to milk this winner idea

that is a no from me, I am too busy as well.

1; all white n still functioning happily. No diseases have spread unto us yet. Hopefully wiped before they try to breach

Wouldn't you rather anons know a bit about each other instead of just big tech sucking off our data?

I remember that one story with the Chinese lady or something. Her parents came to visit from china and complained about all the "black apes". They'd constantly shit talk niggers in their faces.